- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay!  A few new chapters to add this time!  Feel free to review

I'd say primarily feet chapter

 

***

 

 

Brad took a long sip of coffee as he sat in his car.  It had been a rough morning.  He wasn’t able to sleep and despite trying several things, (Going for a walk, making breakfast, watching TV, even meditation!)  it just wasn’t working, all his mind could think about was "SK",  how did it work? who were these women involved?  Who exactly was "L"/Lauren and how did she create this?  Not to mention his thoughts were randomly hijacked by his dreams/nightmares involving Karla and him.  The other thing that bothered him was he was feeling those tell-tale signs of withdrawal and craving.  It was pretty clear to Brad at this point.  This drug was addictive and would suck getting over, but if he gave up cigarettes he could give up this.  His phone buzzed at 11:47 and knowing the drill Brad headed out of the car, determined to get some solid evidence this time.

 

Brad walked into the room and again it was empty except for the pill on the coffee table as always.  Brad realized this might be a good time to look around.  Unfortunately it didn’t appear like there was much here.  The room looked just as pristine as the first day he came in...wow, was that only a few days ago, it seemed like so much longer to Brad.  Brad did a little snooping as he walked to the couch and looked at the pill.  It was strange, he was really having second thoughts about this but his body seeing the pill there got even more uncomfortable.  Brad’s thoughts were interrupted when the bedroom door opened and a young woman who looked like she could be a model walked out.

 

“Oh gosh sorry!  Didn’t hear you come in.  Running a LITTLE behind today”  She says smiling and Brad can’t help but smile.  Sure the last couple times had been a bit rough but she seemed like the type of girl that he might be able to get some information out of.  “...if you wanna go ahead and get started it’ll just be another couple minutes”  She says and Brad smiles.

 

“Works for me”  Brad says with a hint of confidence and reached down and takes the pill before sitting down with a smile.  Admiring this young woman he couldn’t help but think of what might be in store for him today, her large breasts and sexy legs.  The way her sexy butt bounced with every step as she walked...towards the door?

 

“Ma’am!  I’m heading out to take care of those items!  Will you need anything else?”  She calls out and a voice answers from the bedroom.  A voice that sounds familiar.

 

“No thank you Brittany.”  The voice says as Brittany smiles.

 

“Okay!  Aso your Noon appointment is here!”  She says looking over at Brad who is starting to shrink already to half size. “Have fun!”  She says opening the door and giving a cute wave at the dwindling man.  Brad was confused, but he gets much  more confused when he continues to shrink beyond half his size.  This wasn’t right... 

 

“Oh we will”  The sweet voice says and Brad looks up and suddenly feels a bit nervous seeing that it wasn’t just another random woman as her eyes fell on him.

 

“Hello Bradley.  Long time no see”  She says with a wink while Brad swallows hard looking up into Lauren’s eyes.  

 

Brad didn’t know what to do.  He was 3 inches tall again.  He wasn’t expecting this...he wasn’t supposed to be this small with HER.   He took a deep breath, Knowing that this woman was the one who developed all this made her THAT much more intimidating.  Brad wiggled around and got to his feet on the couch.  The fact that he was naked just added to the humiliation and fear he was feeling.  Lauren smiled, wearing the same robe she was wearing a few days ago, likely covering the same lingerie.

 

“As you can probably tell I went ahead and gave you a free upgrade to a full dose.”  She says with a smile before continuing.  “I bet you’re also wondering why I decided to be here for your next appointment...well to be honest there’s a couple reasons…”  She says grinning approaching the couch and standing there in front of Brad, towering over him.  “One reason is that you’ve spent over $500 in only a few days on my product and I like to meet with my best customers…”  She slowly comes down to her knees.  Her massive breasts are hidden by the robe but they’re outline looming over Brad’s tiny form.

 

“Another reason is that last time we never got to finish our fun now did we?”  She gives a wink and seductive licking of her lips.  Brad tried to resist but couldn’t help it.  This woman seemed to almost have his number and she could have him in the palm of her land...literally.  “But I think the main reason…”  She says in almost a whisper leaning down.  “...is I just want to know…”  She leans down and continues in a breathy voice.  “...who is Karla Anderson?”  

 

Brad looks up at the giant woman in shock.  He didn’t know what to say, did she know who he was.  But Lauren just looked down with a smile.  “Hello?  It’s a simple question hon.  Do you know DETECTIVE Karla Anderson?”  She says leaning down.  Brad didn’t know what to do so he feigned confusion.

 

“I...I don’t know who that is”  Brad manages to say with a look of scared confusion that he hoped would register and from the smile on Lauren’s face it might have as she leaned forward her tongue seeming to move in her mouth as if coming in for a kiss.

 

“Wrong answer”  Brad opens his eyes just in time to see something hit him in the face and chest and knock him onto his back.  It was slimy and seemed to coat him.  And looking up to see Lauren give her mouth a little wipe he realized it was spit.  Laying on his back in a tiny pool of her spit Brad looked up and yelled seeing a giant foot coming right at him and he was suddenly pinned on his back in the slime by a massive foot that slid along until Brad was pinned to the couch by only her big toe.  She movemaneuvered him up in between her big and second toe so his head was popping out and could look up at her, but a simple clenching of her toes would send his face back into the smelly crevice.

 

“You wanna know how I know you’re lying?”  Lauren says with a smile.  “Shannon?  Could you come in here please?”  Brad feels the ground shake as a woman walks up and she is HUGE.  An overweight woman in her 40s, she made Lauren and Karla look like skinny supermodels.  Brad could swear he could see her jiggle with simple movements.  Her breasts and belly barely held back by a tight tank top and yoga pants that seemed ike they would tear any second over the gigantic thighs and titanic fat butt.  Lauren smiles down at Brad when Shannon hands her a few things and she shows them to him.  Brad was looking at photos of Karla coming into his apartment and then leaving.

 

“So...I’ll ask again…”  Lauren says putting pressure down and clenching Brad’s face between her toes.  “How do you know Detective Karla Anderson and I’d suggest the truth this time”  She says, clenching harder before easing up and leaning down.  

 

Brad was gasping for air and trying to think of something.  He needed an excuse and he thought of one.  “She’s just a friend!  She...She was in a fight with her boyfriend and needed someone to talk to!  Please!”  Brad screams thinking of a plausible story.  He had almost been "made" while undercover a few times in the past but was always able to talk his way out of it.

 

“And I’m supposed to believe that?  You’re just this cop's shoulder to cry on?  How do I know you two aren’t fucking and you’re just giving her information on MY PRODUCT”  She says lifting her foot and slamming it back down.  Brad gasps in pain from the slam as he wiggles around looking up at Lauren’s angry face he makes one last attempt.

 

“Please...you think...you think someone like her would ever be interested in someone like me??  She’s just a friend.  We just talked about her relationship.  She doesn’t know anything…”  Brad pleads and he sees Lauren’s angry face suddenly soften a bit.

 

“Hmmm…”  She looks over at the photo of Karla and back to Brad.  “That’s not a bad point...I mean she’s quite the looker and you…”  She says looking down and chuckling.  Lauren moves her toe so it’s no longer smothering Brad and slides it down so her toe is pressing on his chest still pinning him to the couch but his arms and head are free.  “Good news...I believe you”  She says but before letting him up she keeps her toe on his chest.  “But I want to show you something…”  She grins down at him trapped under her toe.