- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags include Feet/Humiliation/Butt

Brad looks around confused.  His mind was fuzzy, he tried to retrace his steps but his focus goes elsewhere when he feels the ground shake a little.  He looks around and it looks like he’s in the police station only it’s absolutely huge.  Brad looks down wearing his work clothes.  The ground shook again...then again...then he heard a voice.


“There you are…”  Brad turned around and gasped seeing the absolutely gigantic Karla smiling right at him wearing her work clothes as well.  


“Karla?” Brad squeeks looking around the giant empty station, it was just him and his titanic partner.  


“Karla?  That’s a little informal isn’t it Junior Detective Graves?”  She says stopping right in front of him.  Brad looks up confused at the giant woman.  Her massive legs and thighs, unable to see most of her face beyond her large breasts.  You were so confused as she just shakes her head.  “Whatever I don’t have time...but the good news is that I have a big new case for you”  She lifts up her foot and pulls off a shoe and sock.  “I want you to figure out why after only an hour in the office my feet are sweating like crazy”  Before Brad can react a hand picks him up and dangles him over the sweaty sock and then lets go.


Brad falls down into the wet smelly fabric and looks up to see his partner just smiling as he flails around in the sweaty sock.  “I know you like to dive into your cases head first...me though?”  She says chuckling when her face is replaced with her toes.  Brad squirms and struggles as massive toes enter the sock and  start squeezing and manipulating his body.  “I go in feet first…”  She grins clenching her toes around Brad as he struggles and feels his vision blurring while the sweaty toes squeeze him so tight he feels like he’s going to pass out when there’s suddenly a flash of white light.

***

Brad looked around panicked.  What was going on.  He was no longer being squeezed in a sock, it looked like he was back in THAT hotel room.  He was standing when he heard a voice behind him.


“Hello Brad…”  


Brad turned around and gasped.  It was Karla again only wearing skimpy lingerie and from the looks of it you were about half her size this time.


“Or do you prefer Detective Graves…”  She smiled slowly walking towards him, her voice a low throaty purr that just sounded wrong.  Brad and her had flirted here and there but it was always in a joking manner...this voice was different, like she was trying to seduce him.  Brad could barely speak as she got closer and he couldn’t help but back up until he felt his back against the door


“Ummm Karla...Karla I...could you…”  He starts to mutter as she just smiles and keeps walking until she has him basically pinned.  Her crotch level with his face as he tries to speak again but a finger comes down over his lips.


“Shhh…”  She smiles.  “I know at the station you’re the one in charge…”  She almost whispers reaching down and right in front of his face starts to gently play with herself.  “...but we’re not at the station are we Detective Graves?”  She smiles.  “And here…”  She then just takes one step forward but it's enough to pin Brad’s head between the door and her panties.  “...Karla’s in charge”  and she starts to grind against him.


Brad feels the wet damp panties being pressed into his face and he starts to push and squirm to get away but he can’t.  He takes in a deep breath of her scent and realizes he’s starting to get light headed.  He flails more and more that just causes Karla to grip his head and hold it against her as her moaning intensifies and Brad feels himself starting to pass out from lack of oxygen and just as he hears Karla moan out in pleasure the white light flashes again.

***

Brad looked around nervous.  He was still in the hotel room only in the bedroom area.  The room he had been in with Shawna.  Based on the size of everything he was the same size too.  In fact this was the same chair he was sitting in when she…


“Hey!  Good you’re already in the spot…”  Karla says walking into the bedroom wearing the same black yoga shorts and sweatshirt she was wearing the day at the park.  “Wow, it's a warm one isn’t it Brad…”  She then just matter of factly starts to remove her clothes.  First her sweatshirt revealing just a sports bra underneath and then she manages to peel those shorts off her body.


“K...Karla what are you WHOA”  Brad gasps as the giant black fabric collides with his head and face.  A dampness and smell of sweat overwhelms him as he struggles to get it off only to find the sweatshirt dropped on top and the dominant giggles from his partner.


“Well I just figured you’ve been under so much stress with this investigation...AND even though you’ll deny it I KNOW you were checking out my ass the other day when I walked away, I just thought you deserved a little treat for all the work you’re doing…”  Brad finally managed to toss the clothes away but he almost let out a yelp of surprise when he saw Karla’s titanic ass in front of him in nothing but a tiny thong that disappeared between her massive cheeks.  She looks back over her shoulder.  “So...it looks like you like your treat...well...it’s about to get better”  She gives her ass a smack and then backs up and sits.  Her huge sweaty soft ass cheeks press and squeeze down into Brad almost enveloping his whole body.


Brad felt himself being squeezed and tried to stop thinking about it.  That this was his partner but he couldn’t help his arousal as she gently wiggled her massive ass on top of him and then she gently lifted and dropped.  Lighty bouncing on him that felt amazing but also was knocking the wind out of him.  She finally bore down and grinded down and as he felt himself struggling to breath under her massive ass he also felt himself tense and relief as he struggled and started clawing to get air when suddenly another flash of white light.

***

Brad gasps for air sitting up quickly in his bed.  He was panting and absolutely soaked with sweat.  For a second he thought he might still be asleep but fortunately it appears all the sweat surrounding him was in fact his own.  He takes a few breaths and looks at the pill bottle on the nightstand and he angrily knocked in the ground.  


“Damn pills…”  He said looking at the clock and seeing it was 4:30 AM.  He shook his head and sighed.  “I need to get this over with…”  He said looking at the phone on his nightstand.  “One more.  One more session and I can find some evidence.  I know I can…”  He said grabbing the phone, he didn’t need the paper with the phone number on it anymore as he called.


“Hi...yeah I’ll take a 1/2 dose.  Umm…”  He says looking at his wallet a little surprised to see such little cash.  “...just 2 hours…”  He said.  “As soon as possible.  Nothing before Noon?  Okay yeah that’s fine…”  He hung up and took a deep breath.  It was strange how just making the appointment seemed to sooth him a little bit as he laid back down in bed.


“I’m gonna get something this time I just know it.  After this session I’ll know what’s really going on…”  He said and as he closed his eyes it didn’t take long for him to realize that although setting the appointment had soothed some of his nerves...he was still far away from being able to fall back asleep.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Okay that's it for today's chapters.  I hope everyone continues to enjoy!  Feel free to review :)