- Text Size +

Chapter 20

Clayton froze in place, having no idea what to do. On one hand, he was more than a little excited to hear Tarryn’s voice, or the voices of any of the other girls, for that matter. He had been feeling forlorn all day, almost going through some kind of submissive withdrawal, since he had not been allowed to come with Scarlet to school. But on the other hand, he felt real fear starting to freeze his insides. He knew that all the girls — Cora, Gillian, and Tarryn — had come back home with Scarlet for one reason, and one reason only: to play with him. The last time Clayton had been “played” with in such a way, he had shrunk down dramatically and passed out from the overstimulation of his prostate. 

‘I can’t get smaller!’ he thought desperately to himself as the girls’ voices grew louder. He saw the doorknob start to turn, and he thought of running away, and maybe hiding somewhere. His animal brain was taking over, and, for a moment, all he could think about was stowing himself away somewhere, where he would be safe from the torturous sexual onslaught spearheaded by Scarlet. But almost immediately, he thought better of running. 

‘She’ll find me if I try to hide,’ Clayton thought desperately. ‘Somehow, she’ll find me…she’s a demon princess, after all — she has her ways…and when she finds me, she’ll torture me for days as a punishment.’ 

The door flew open, and in stepped Scarlet, closely followed by Cora, Gillian, and Tarryn. Clayton gasped and nearly fell backward from where he was standing. All the girls had grown during the school day — evidently, Scarlet had been busy. Not a single one of them was under 8 feet now, and even though Clayton hadn’t thought it possible, their bodies had become even thicker, curvier, and voluptuous. And their faces…they were shining with radiant, beautified energy, as fresh and gorgeous as ever thanks to Scarlet’s demon abilities. And even though Cora and Gillian were drop-dead magnificent, Tarryn actually outshone them, with her celestial blond hair and ethereal face. Clayton swallowed, utterly bewildered by her beauty. But he hardly had time to register his reaction, because he was looking up at Scarlet, who rose above all the rest at a towering 9-and-a-half feet tall. There was something about her face now that was almost…superhuman. Her body was so luscious, strong, and curvaceous, and her face was so surpassingly beautiful, that she almost didn’t look human anymore. She looked like — something more…a superior being. In a flash, her dark eyes flashed down directly onto Clayton. 

He wasn’t able to help himself, and collapsed to his knees, totally overwhelmed by the dominating beauty of all the girls, but most especially of Scarlet herself. His cock was rock hard in seconds, and the tingling in his spine started to increase. Apparently, now he could shrink just from looking at the girls. That was all it took to start his unstoppable submissive thoughts. Clayton bowed his head and shook it, feeling the tears form in his eyes as he felt his body get smaller, and shrimpier. He hated this. He hated how helpless he was to his masochistic, submissive urges, and he felt so sad and ashamed of himself. There was nowhere else to lay the blame, except squarely on his shriveled little shoulders.

“There he is!” boomed Scarlet, pointing down at Clayton with the sharp black claw of her fingernail. The other girls whooped excitedly. 

“Ooooo look at himmm!” cried Gillian.

“Oh my god he’s even smaller than before!” exclaimed Cora. 

“And skinnier too…wow, how can he even stand up on those tiny legs?” asked Tarryn.

“Have you just been kneeling there all day, waiting for me to come back?” asked Scarlet, striding over and standing over him imposingly. The other girls followed suit, surrounding him completely. Four bombshell giantesses were now staring down at him, Scarlet looking the most dangerous. 

“N-no! No, I…I d-did all the chores y-you wanted me to do!” squeaked Clayton, hating ho his voice sounded. 

“Haha oh my god, Scarlet, he sounds like a little mouse!” laughed Gillian, brushing her hand through her long red hair. “All I can hear is squeaking from up here. What did he say?”

“He said that all his chores are done,” answered Scarlet, who apparently had superhuman hearing to go along with her other demon gifts. She looked back down at Clayton, her eyes sparkling threateningly. 

“But of course, I will be the judge of that, and not you,” she continued. “Girls, why don’t you go hang out in the kitchen or living room for a minute. I’ve gotta take my tiny slave and inspect his work.”

“Aww, but Scarlet, we wanna come watch!” protested Cora, uncharacteristically seeming to lose her cool, stolid composure. 

“Yeah come onnnnn Scarlet,” begged Gillian, clasping her hands together in supplication. “I wanna see what happens when the slave gets punished for not doing a good job!”

“Well, maybe he did do a good job,” suggested Tarryn. “Who knows, maybe Clayton is a good little servant.” She winked down at him, and Clayton’s heart skipped a beat. She was just…so beautiful and huge. 

“Hey, stop that!” joked Scarlet, extending her arm and punching Tarryn playfully in the shoulder. Clayton shuddered — such a blow would have easily killed him, but Tarryn hardly even flinched — instead, she simply smiled. 

“I see what you’re doing, bitch!” laughed Scarlet. “Trying to steal the heart of my property, are we?”

“Whaaaat?” responded Tarryn in mock innocence.

“Trying to be nice to him, winking your big, beautiful eyes down at him,” chided Scarlet in the same playful tone, shaking her head. “Yeah, yeah, I know what you’re up to, Tarryn. Well it isn’t going to work, you know. Clayton is MINE. I OWN him. I control EVERY aspect of his life, and I’ve even infiltrated into his mind. Even when he’s asleep, he dreams about me, and gets smaller and smaller. Isn’t that right, slave?”

Clayton nodded his head. There was no arguing the point — Scarlet was absolutely right. 

“And no girls, I have to be firm on this one,” said Scarlet to the wider group. “Chore inspections are strictly for me and Alaina to oversee. House rules, I’m afraid.”

“Awww man!” groaned Gillian.

“Come onnn!!” enjoined Cora. 

“Well, I guess I understand,” sighed Tarryn, shrugging her shoulders. 

“Haha, you guys!” laughed Scarlet, bending down to pick up Clayton with one hand. “You act like you’re never going to see him again! Don’t worry — I’ll bring him out soon! But the little guy just needs to remember who’s in charge. Who’s in charge, tiny boy?”

“Y-you are,” he said quietly. 

“What?” barked Scarlet, shaking his body with her hand. “I can barely hear you, slave. Speak up with those little vocal cords!”

“You are!” cried Clayton. 

“Who’s your boss?”

“You are!”

“Who’s the queen bitch around here?”

“You are!”

“Who’s your demoness overlord? Your torturer? Your owner?”

“You are!!”

“Mmmmm yes, that’s better,” purred Scarlet. “See you in just a bit, girls!”

Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn reluctantly migrated to the kitchen, where Clayton heard them start talking with Lydia. His heart rate increased as Scarlet carried him up the stairs in her huge hand. He was getting nervous about his chore inspection. He had polished Scarlet’s boots as well as he possibly could, until they were brilliantly shiny, without a speck of dust on them. But Scarlet could be so severe…he was worried that she would find something wrong with his work. He couldn’t believe how big her hand was around him — it easily wrapped around his entire body, and he was desperate to discover that her fingers were now thicker than his legs…her FINGERS. He felt incredibly small and puny, but his little cock just got harder at the size comparison. He just couldn’t help it. 

Alaina was waiting for them at the door to Scarlet’s bedroom. 

“Hello Scarlet!” she said pleasantly. She peered in closer. “And hello to you, little Clayton.”

“H-hi,” stuttered Clayton, once again taken aback by how huge Alaina was — she was shorter and smaller than Scarlet, but she had definitely grown over 8 feet tall. And her boobs, ass, and hips were as busty and massive as ever. 

“I certainly hope you took your chores seriously,” said Alaina, winking up at Scarlet as she addressed Clayton. “You reeeeallly don’t want to see what happens when you skimp on chores.”

“Wh-what…what happens!?” stammered Clayton, the fear freezing like ice in his veins. 

“Wrong question, idiot!” snapped Scarlet, slightly increasing the pressure of her grip around his midsection. “You shouldn’t be worried about what happens, because you did such a good job that you don’t care about potential punishment…because my boots are totally spotless, right?”

“R-right,” replied Clayton, nodding his head quickly. 

“I certainly hope so, for your sake,” said Alaina, and they all went into the bedroom. The boots were all lined up, just like Clayton had left them, and they sparkled in the afternoon sunshine that was pouring in through the window. Scarlet deposited Clayton on the ground next to the tall black platform boots, and she and Alaina began to orbit around the boots, inspecting them closely. Clayton watched them eagerly, trying not to betray too much of his anxiety. 

“Hmmmm,” said Scarlet, tapping her chin with one of her clawed fingers. “Hmmmm…hmmmm…hmmmm…”

“Not bad, really!” said Alaina happily, indicating to the pair of shorter white heels. “Not bad at all, huh, Scarlet?”

“Wellll…” said Scarlet slowly, almost as if she hated to admit it, “It’s definitely better than last time…better than his miserable father.”

“Oh god, well if you compare anything to HIM,” chuckled Alaina darkly. Clayton felt a shot of adrenaline go through his body — he had been so caught up in his own woes and misfortunes that he had almost forgotten about his father…Kazehana’s submissive…who had eventually succumbed in mysterious circumstances. How had he died!? Clayton felt that it had to have been related to his submission at the hands of Kazehana’s cruel sadism…but Scarlet was even worse than her mother…FAR worse. Taller, bigger, stronger, and way, WAY more sadistic. 

“Yeah, by the end he couldn’t even spit-shine a speck of dirt off mom’s nipple!” laughed Kazehana. “But Clayton…hmmmm, yes, it seems like he’s a better slave than I imagined.”

“I’ll say!” agreed Alaina. “I mean, look at that shine! He sure put in the work today, it seems!”

“Uh-huh, uh-huh,” muttered Scarlet, moving on to the last pair of boots. “But the question is: how did he do with the most challenging task? How did he do with my big black babies here?”

Scarlet and Alaina bent down and started closely examining the black platform heels. Clayton had started to feel the weight lift off him, since they seemed to be responding well to his hard work. And he had somehow known that Scarlet’s biggest boots would be the ones she examined the closest…and so, accordingly, he had spent more time on them than any of the other boots and heels. Also, since they were the biggest, they simply took more time to polish. 

“It’s a pretty good job,” announced Alaina after a few long moments. “Except…”

Clayton felt his heart drop. Except what!?!?

Alaina pointed to a certain spot on the left boot with a long, powerful finger. “That,” she said. “Except THAT.”

“Yeah, I see it,” said Scarlet, nodding her head up and down. “Such a shame…you were sooooo close, Clayton! Soooo close to getting it all perfect — but of course you had to fuck up when the job mattered the most.” 

“Wh-where…where did I f-fuck up?!” cried Clayton desperately. 

Alaina clicked her tongue at him. “Language, little one, language! Slaves don’t get to use curse words.”

“I’m…s-sorry,” stuttered Clayton apologetically. “B-but…but where did I mess up?”

“Are you questioning us?” asked Scarlet darkly, bending down in a threatening crouch. “Are you saying that we’re wrong? That we don’t know what we’re talking about?”

“N-no!” replied Clayton quickly, trying and failing to keep the panic out of his voice. “I j-just…I just want to see…where I messed up, so I can…so I do better next time!”

“If there even IS a next time,” said Scarlet with a nasty grin, arching an eyebrow. She stabbed down her finger to where Alaina was pointing. “There!” announced Scarlet. “Come on over and take a look, slave. Take a look at the spot you missed.” 

Clayton dutifully shuffled over and peered down at where Scarlet and Alaina were pointing. It was a spot right on the toe end of the boot, which was even with Clayton’s chest. 

“There,” said Scarlet. “Do you see what we’re talking about?” 

Clayton looked closely, but he couldn’t see anything. There wasn’t anything there! Everything was totally spotless! What on earth were they talking about!? He turned and looked back and up at them, his eyebrows going up in desperation. 

“Here?!” he asked, pointing to the spot. 

“Are you seriously telling us that you can’t see that?” asked Scarlet with fearsome calm. “Are you fucking blind?”

“I….I…” stuttered Clayton, turning back to the spot and squinting and peering at it for all he was worth. He was starting to question his own eyes. He couldn’t see anything…not a mark, not a blemish…nothing. But he couldn’t tell Scarlet that there wasn’t anything there. He had no choice but to agree with her. It didn’t matter that she was literally bending reality. As he bowed his head, and his spine started to tingle again, he succumbed to Scarlet’s reality. After all, that was what she and Alaina were doing right now, wasn’t it? They were reminding him that, for him, reality didn’t exist outside of them. Reality has no independent existence in his own head. Instead, Clayton’s reality was simply whatever Scarlet ordained as being real. If she said it was real, it was real — and if she said that something wasn’t real, it wasn’t. 

“I’m…I’m sorry,” said Clayton, bowing his head in shame as he shrunk a little smaller. “I see it now.”

“Show me,” said Scarlet. “Point to where you could have done better.” 

Clayton’s heart was racing as he tried as best he could to point to where Scarlet and Alaina had indicated. He was pointing to nothing, but he knew that didn’t matter. 

“Exactly,” said Scarlet, straightening up and looking down at him. “How do you explain that, huh? How can you explain fucking up my favorite boots?” 

“I’m…I’m so, so sorry!” pleaded Clayton, tears running down his face as he collapsed down on his knees and held up clasped, shaking hands to his demon dominatrix. “I d-didn’t see it until now! P-please…Please don’t kill me! I’ll…I won’t let it happen again!”

“Yeah, I’m sure you won’t,” said Scarlet ominously. She picked up her left black boot and held it menacingly over Clayton’s head. 

“No…” pleased Clayton. “P-please…please don’t!”

“I think the best course for you now,” said Scarlet, “Is to shut your fucking mouth and accept your punishment.”

With that, she suddenly turned the boot upside down, so that its long, shiny, black, hollow leg tube was hovering over his head. Scarlet didn’t even give him time to react. She simply let go of the boot, and it fell on top of him, completely trapping his body inside the leg tube. Scarlet chuckled as she maneuvered the boot so that it was standing upright, upside down. 

“You hear me in there, little one?” called Scarlet, smiling at Alaina. 

Clayton could indeed hear her, but his world had been completely thrown into hot, leather-scented darkness. 

“Yes!!!” he called out as loudly as his little voice could carry. 

“What?” mocked Scarlet, bending down and putting her ear to the boot. “I didn’t catch that.”

“Yessss!!!” yelled Clayton.

“Haha, he’s screaming at the top of his lungs and I can barely even hear his tiny, squeaking voice,” laughed Scarlet to Alaina. “Ok, slave listen up: you’ve gotta find out how to get out of there yourself. I’m not gonna help you — Alaina’s not gonna help you. No one’s gonna help you. You have to do it yourself, and if you can’t, then you’ll just starve to death in there. See this punishment as a test — if you really care about being my submissive, then you’ll find a way out of there. But if you can’t, then I’ll just assume that you don’t care about serving me…in which case, you’re as good as dead anyway. If you do manage to come out, come down to the living room. Mom said that she’s got a surprise for me, and I’m pretty sure it involves you too. So you better fucking hurry up, slave! You don’t want to keep me waiting!” 

Clayton heard Scarlet and Alaina laughing as they left the bedroom, and he quickly tried to push over Scarlet’s boot. But it didn’t give way. He pushed his weak little body up against the wall of leather, but it didn’t budge. He grew more and more desperate, eventually body slamming his little body into the boot, over and over, until finally, after over half an hour, it gave way and fell over. Clayton gasped in relief, breathing in the fresh air, as he made his way down to the living room as quickly as he could. He was so distracted that he didn’t even realize that he had shrunk down to 12 inches tall.

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com