- Text Size +

Clayton’s knees were really starting to get sore as Scarlet led him into her first-period class. He had been crawling on his hands and knees for more than half an hour now, first on the concrete of the sidewalk on the way to school, and now on the hard white linoleum of the school floors. What’s more, Scarlet was holding the leash tighter in her hand now, making it more paramount that Clayton keep pace with her. But Scarlet seemed to enjoy striding out ahead of him, and making him choke and gag as he struggled to keep up with her. 

“Come on Clayton!” she said impatiently, tugging him after her as he gagged and choked. “You’re on a shorter leash now because I don’t want my pet getting trampled in the hallway. I’m doing it for your own benefit, you know. Come on!” 

“Such a considerate owner,” snickered Gillian next to her, flipping her long red hair back as she stared over her shoulder at Clayton with her piercing green eyes. “You should really be thankful, you know.”

“Oh he knows,” said Scarlet, also looking back at Clayton and giving him a severe look with her dark eyes. “He knows exactly how to behave.” 

Clayton actually should have been thankful to Scarlet for keeping him close to her, because the hallways were jam-packed with schoolgirls, rushing this way and that in a frenzied flurry to get to class before the bell rang again. Clayton was distracted by having to keep pace with Scarlet, but he was still able to marvel at how no one had reacted to his presence in the school. There he was, totally naked, collared, leashed, and on his hands and knees, crawling after Scarlet, and no one had bothered to react. He had noticed several glances form some of the students, but these glances hadn’t been expressions of horror, disgust, or outrage, as Clayton might have expected. Instead, the female students who looked at him seemed to simply be…curious…intrigued…or maybe even…could it be? ..…A little jealous of Scarlet? Was that what it was? With a chill, Clayton felt that there was something deeply disquieting about the looks he got; there was something…hungry in the expressions of these students as they looked at him, and Clayton had no idea what to make of it all. 

But everyone, including Clayton, didn’t have much time to stand around and stare. The second bell was about to ring. Moments later, Scarlet was leading Clayton, along with Gillian and Cora, into her first-period class. Scarlet immediately made for one of the desks in the first row, and plopped down in the seat, pulling Clayton up into a sitting position on the floor next to her. Gillian and Cora took their own seats near Scarlet — Gillian sat in the first row next to Scarlet, and Cora sat directly behind her. They both wanted to be as close to Clayton as possible. 

The sound of girly chatter played loudly in Clayton’s ears as he watched the rest of the girls file into the class. They were all wearing the same uniforms — a short red skirt and a white blouse top, with white ankle cocks and brown school shoes — but each student wore it a little differently, and each girl seemed to have her own unique look. They came in all shapes and sizes — some of the girls, like Gillian, were quite tall…huge, even…well over 6 feet. Other girls were barely five feet tall. Some of the girls were skinny, small, and petite, but Clayton couldn’t help but notice that the vast majority of these young women, whether short or tall, were rather curvy and womanly, with sizable hips, thick thighs, and asses that had just begun to really balloon out in back. They were all high school girls, just around Clayton’s age, and most of them had already begun their process of flowering into full-grown women. Some of them, like Gillian, were already there. 

A few of the girls gave Clayton those same curious, almost hungry looks, but they were brief; some of them didn’t even seem to acknowledge that clayton was even there. The chatter continued as more and more girls filed into the room, and suddenly, as he turned around to face the front of the classroom, Clayton noticed the teacher. Her back was turned to the classroom and she was writing the opening lesson on the board. She didn’t look very tall…maybe around 5’4 or so…Cora’s height, but her body seemed womanly enough, with hips and ass that looked respectably feminine. She was wearing a tight purple dress that only went down to her upper thighs, with a white overshawl that added pedagogical authority to her appearance. Her hair was completely white, which initially had caused Clayton to think that she was a good deal older than her students. 

The second bell suddenly rang, startling him once again. He heard a chuckle from above him, and he looked to see Scarlet smirking down at him, enjoying his frightened reaction. She held out her hand open-palmed in front of his face, and Clayton looked down. There was another dog treat in her hand. He looked up at Scarlet and she cocked her head, raising an eyebrow, as if to say, ‘Watch what happens if you don’t eat it.’

His heart sinking a bit, Clayton bent down and ate the dog treat out of Scarlet’s hand. He really didn’t want to be conditioned in this way, but what could he do about it? He was far too afraid of what would happen if he disobeyed Scarlet, or even worse, refused to accept something she offered him. As he chewed the salty processed meat, he reminded himself to always remember his place, and not to get ahead of himself. He was going to get out of this whole thing somehow…somehow…but in the meantime, he must not allow himself to get carried away. This kind of impulsive behavior was only going to cause Scarlet to hurt him more, and ultimately reduce his chances of escaping. 

The teacher suddenly turned around to face the class, and Clayton immediately realized that she was far younger than he had initially thought. Her white hair had caused Clayton to believe that she was in her fifties, but now that he could see her face and the rest of her body, these thoughts vanished. She had obviously had her hair dyed white — she couldn’t have been much older than thirty. The skin on her face was fresh and vibrant, and her arms and legs retained youthful glow and vigor. And her eyes were dazzling — they were wide and light blue, and they fell immediately on Clayton. He felt his anxiety increase as a slow hungry smile started to spread itself slowly across the teacher’s face. She was looking straight at him…into him. Whereas the other students had simply glanced curiously at Clayton for a few moments before looking away, this teacher apparently had no problem at all with boring into Clayton with her stare. And there was no question that she liked what she saw. 

“Good morning, class!” she said brightly, taking her eyes off Clayton and scanning over the girls at their desks. 

“Good morning Ms. Kojima!” the girls intoned together. 

“Wow, that was an impressive response, ladies!” said Ms. Kojima, sounding pleased. “And I can see that you all have a special little spring in your step today. What’s the special occasion? Could it be…that you all are excited because we have a new visitor in the classroom?” 

Her voice was bright and euphonious, and her words cause a little stir to come up and ripple through the classroom. A few girls giggled, and a few others were whispering to each other, nodding their heads in apparent assent to Ms. Kojima’s question. Clayton dared to look up, and saw that most of the girls in the class were now looking at him shamelessly, smiling and giggling as they continued to whisper to each other. 

“Ms. Asmodeus?” came Ms. Kojima’s bright, pleasant voice. “Would you care to introduce us to your new…?”

“Pet! Yes!” said Scarlet, standing up, still holding Clayton’s leash. She silently looked around the classroom for a moment, clearly enjoying the fact that she held the class’s attention.

“Everyone,” she announced, gesturing down with her free hand, “This is Clayton. His father…our father, I guess…died a couple days ago and now he’s come to live with my mom and me.” As Scarlet spoke these words, she turned to look very deliberately at Ms. Kojima, who appeared to be listening very intently. Her blue eyes were narrowed in concentration. 

“Clayton is my half-brother,” continued Scarlet, “but, as you can see, he’s pretty much incapable of existing as any kind of normal human being.”

“Yes, I can see that,” said Ms. Kojima thoughtfully, tapping her lips with two fingers as a few of the other girls snickered softly. Clayton wanted to blurt out that he was completely normal, and that he was actually being imprisoned by this crazy demon goddess and her demon daughter, but he held his tongue, knowing that such an outburst would not end well for him. He also knew that he would sound crazy to everyone if he burst out with those kinds of accusations. If no one else knew the true nature of Scarlet and her mother, then why would anyone have any reason to believe him? He was trapped into silence. 

“And so I’ve decided that the only way we can keep him around the house is if I keep him as a pet,” said Scarlet. She reached down and pet Clayton behind the ears; he flinched at first but quickly decided that he ought to go ahead and accept Scarlet’s ministrations without any protest. 

“Yeah, all of this is quite new to Clayton,” persisted Scarlet as she continued to pet him. “He wasn’t into the idea at first, and he actually had the nerve to tell me that he was completely normal, and that he didn’t like the idea of being my pet.” 

Some of the girls laughed and giggled again, and Ms. Kojima shook her head. 

“But I know he’s going to learn to love it,” said Scarlet, nodding her head down at Clayton, her black eyes shining and sparkling as she smiled. “I can tell that he’s a submissive little pet at heart, and it’s just gonna take a little time for him to realize it…you know…to come to terms with it.” 

“Well thank you very much for that announcement, Ms. Asmodeus,” said Ms. Kojima, as Scarlet sat down. “And I’m glad you decided to bring him into class today. New pets need to be properly socialized, especially those that have an oversized view of their standing, if you know what I mean. There’s nothing worse than a pet who thinks its too…big for its britches, if you catch my drift.” 

Ms. Kojima’s choice of words struck a chord with Clayton, and he looked up at the teacher, who was looking straight at him as she spoke. Her pale blue eyes were fixed on him, and as she spoke, her eyes deliberately went over his naked body, almost like she was gauging his size. Clayton suddenly felt a rush of panicked anxiety. Did Ms. Kojima know?? Did she know about the shrinking?! And if she knew about the shrinking, then she must know about Scarlet’s and Kazehana’s true nature, right!? He looked desperately into Ms. Kojima’s face, trying to see if there was a spark of recognition there. She licked her lips slowly at him, which further intensified his anxiety. 

“Oh, I know what you mean, Ms. Kojima,” chuckled Scarlet. 

“It goes without saying,” said the teacher, “that if there’s anything I can do to help with his training, Scarlet…please don’t hesitate to ask me.”

“I sure will,” said Scarlet knowingly. Clayton felt totally baffled. So…Gillian and Cora didn’t know the dark truth about Scarlet…which meant that the other students probably didn’t either. But Ms. Kojima…Clayton couldn’t shake from his mind the penetrating way she had looked at him, and how she had scanned her eyes over his body, as she made thinly-veiled references to his size. Was he losing his mind!? Was he seeing connections where there were none?! Clayton really didn’t know, and for the next twenty minutes or so, he contented himself with kneeling quietly next to Scarlet’s desk as Ms. Kojima taught the day’s lesson. 

Today, Ms. Kojima was teaching a biology lesson, and the girls were learning about the “fight-or-flight” response. For the first part of the class, everything went relatively normally, with Ms. Kojima lecturing and writing things on the board, and with all the girls bent forward over their notebooks, diligently taking notes. A few times, Scarlet reached her hand down to pet Clayton behind the ears, but aside from that, she hardly acknowledged that he was there. Clayton found this scene completely surreal. He had been learning the exact same thing in school just two weeks before! But there was nothing he could do to extricate himself from the situation. 

“Now remember girls,” Ms. Kojima was saying, writing down the key words and phrases as she spoke, “the fight-or-flight response results in a general discharge of the sympathetic nervous system. Does anyone remember the primary function of the sympathetic nervous system? Yes, Ms. Green?”

Cora had raised her hand and was now speaking, softly but confidently. “The sympathetic nervous system, or autonomic nervous system, is in charge of the body’s unconscious actions.”

“Exactly, well done!” said Ms. Kojima. “And what are some examples of the bodies unconscious actions? Someone other than Ms. Green…yes, Ms. Stackhouse?”

“Digestion,” said Gillian, smiling. 

“Yes!” nodded Ms. Kojima, smiling. “And?”

“Heart beat!” called out another girl. 

“Correct!” said Ms. Kojima. 

“Breathing!” said another girl. 

“Yes!” enjoined Ms. Kojima. “Ms. Asmodeus?”

“What about this, Ms. Kojima?” asked Scarlet. Suddenly, she gathered up Clayton’s leash in her hand, yanked him up to her, and drew back her hand violently, as if she was about to roughly slap him across the face. Choking and coughing out into the classroom, Clayton felt his nerves buzz with electricity as his heart jumped violently in his chest, and he grit his teeth, shut his eyes tightly, and turned his face away from Scarlet’s threatening hand. But the slap he was expecting never came. After a few seconds of silence, he opened his eyes, looking to Scarlet for an explanation. Her eyes were fixed on her teacher.

“Yes, Ms. Asmodeus, excellent!” said Ms. Kojima, smiling broadly as she spoke. “Did you see that, girls? Ms. Asmodeus has just demonstrated one of the functions of the sympathetic, or, as Ms. Green has also called it, the autonomic nervous system, in animals. What did you just see there, girls?”

“Scarlet acted like she was about to slap him,” said one of the girls. “And he shrank away from her.” 

“Yes, exactly, the fear response,” said Ms. Kojima, nodding. “Animals who are afraid of a bigger, stronger, or more intimidating adversary will react exactly like Scarlet’s pet did just now. They will shrink away in fear, anticipating a blow. It’s a version of the “flight” response. Since Scarlet’s pet knew that he couldn’t run away, the best he could do was to turn away, and hope that her blow wasn’t too painful.” 

“But he’s bigger than her!” blurted out another girl. “Why is he afraid of her if he’s bigger?”

“Oh my god, Cassie,” said Scarlet, rolling her eyes and turning around in her desk to address the mousy girl who had just spoken up. “Weren’t you listening to anything I was saying? None of that stuff matters when you have sissy genes. If you had met my father, you’d know exactly what I was talking about. Aren’t I right, Ms. Kojima? Don’t genes matter a lot?” 

“Ms. Asmodeus is right, Cassie,” nodded Ms. Kojima, taking a few steps towards Scarlet’s desk. “Genes are powerful biological units that contain the genetic material that makes us…grow…the way we do. Even though we’ve already sequenced the human genome, scientists are only just beginning to crack the mysteries of what it all means. In a matter of years, I have no doubt that we’ll discover a submissive gene. I mean, after all, it is one of the most logical explanations for how an-otherwise healthy adolescent male could be reduced to such a…pitiful state that we see here.” 

As she spoke, Ms. Kojima had continued walking towards Scarlet’s desk, until she was now standing directly in front of it, looking down at Clayton knowingly, with something like a twinkle in her pale blue eyes. She was certainly a good-looking young woman…beautiful, even. Clayton felt a chill go through him, and, additionally, he suddenly became aware of that same slight tingle in his spine. He shut his eyes and turned away from the teacher, who, despite her short stature, seemed to be looming over him. He couldn’t let that tingle persist in his spine…he knew what it meant — that he was ever-so-slowly shrinking. But when he opened his eyes, all he saw was Scarlet’s manicured hand in front of his face, as she reached down and pet him some more behind the ears. He glanced nervously right and saw Gillian’s big ass (which was surely only going to get bigger) filling up most of her desk chair — it was a startlingly erotic sight. Clayton could feel himself panicking as he turned around to escape the sight of Gillian’s sexy body, but he was immediately met with a full-on look straight into Cora’s voluminous cleavage. Her arms were folded on her desk, and she was peering down at him, leaning forward in such a way that her already-large breasts looked twice their size. Clayton was starting to hyperventilate — everywhere he turned, he saw sexy, attractive teenage bodies, and eager, curious, sexy faces staring back at him, looking down at his prone, naked, captive body kneeling there on the floor. Clayton noticed with desperation that he was starting to get hard. Despite the insanity of the circumstances, his own submissive and lowly position in the midst of all these vigorous young girls was turning him on. Even though Clayton didn’t realize it, their implied power over him, coupled with the fact that he was a hormonal male teenager himself, was driving him to a new, unwanted, and previously undiscovered lust. His cock got harder as it rose to attention, and the tingle in his back intensified, starting to radiate out into his limbs. 

“How about that, Ms. Kojima?” asked Scarlet suddenly, pointing at Clayton’s building erection. “Is my pet’s erection a function of the sympathetic nervous system?”

An excited murmur of interest spread amongst the girls, and a few of them started giggling and whispering again. Clayton felt the mortified color start to rise up in his face, and he moved to hide his erection from the girls’ prying eyes. 

“Hmmm, I’m glad you asked that, Ms. Asmodeus,” said Ms. Kojima, nodding her head as her eyebrows went up. “And, I’m especially glad that you brought your new pet to class on a day like today. It will allow us to truly demonstrate the difference between sympathetic and parasympathetic responses. Ms. Asmodeus, would you be so kind as to bring your pet up here in front of the class?”

“Oh sure!” said Scarlet excitedly, beaming as she stood up and led Clayton up. Clayton briefly held back, but one little warning tug from Scarlet was enough to send him crawling after her. Now in front of the entire class, naked, and with a growing erection, Clayton tried to kneel in such a way that his cock was hidden in between his knees. 

“Now get him to stop hiding himself,” said Ms. Kojima, as she strode over to the other side of him, picking up a wooden pointer in her hand. 

“You heard her, Clayton!” barked Scarlet, jerking up the leash briefly so that he choked. “Show yourself! What, do you actually think that you have any pride to preserve? Haha, come on, Clayton — you’re my pet, and you’ve literally been kneeling down in an all-girl’s classroom, butt-ass naked, for half an hour. What pride do you have left?” 

A number of girls giggled and snickered amongst themselves, and Ms. Kojima uttered a little chuckle of her own. “You employ logic quite well, Ms. Asmodeus,” she said. “But sometimes pets just need to learn other ways.” 

“Oh trust me, Ms. Kojima, I know,” said Scarlet. 

“Ok, class!” said Ms. Kojima, raising her voice as she addressed the room as a whole. “So Ms. Asmodeus has already demonstrated a sympathetic nervous response in her pet when she acted like she was going to strike him. It was a version of the….?”

“Flight response!” said the girls. 

“Yes!” said Ms. Kojima. “But now, we have a slightly more difficult question before us. Look at the pet’s erection, girls. See how wit’s growing bigger? See how, even as I speak about it, his cock is getting thicker and thicker? Longer and longer?”

The girls chortled and giggled their assent. 

“So what is this erection a result of, girls?” asked Ms. Kojima, pointing at Clayton’s cock with her wooden pointer. “Is it the sympathetic, or the parasympathetic nervous system?” 

A few seconds of silence passed. Ms. Kojima kept her pointer directed straight at Clayton’s cock, and she made little circles in the air in front of it, emphasizing her question. Clayton couldn’t understand why he seemed to have lost control over his own penis. He didn’t want to be aroused right now! In this situation, he wanted the exact opposite of that! So why was his dick seeming to act on its own, according to its own free will, without consulting him first!? As he tried and tried to think of things that would turn him off, why was he unable to look anywhere without seeing something that turned him on instead? A gentle curve of a fleshy, feminine upper arm, a more vigorous curve of a set of big hips in a desk, Gillian’s big ass, Cora’s huge rack, the soft green eyes of another girl sitting in front, Ms Kojima’s pretty face, Scarlet’s long, slim legs, hiding unimaginable power…all these things seemed to coalesce in Clayton’s mind as he knelt there in front of the class, and he couldn’t escape the collective power of all these erotic, sexy images. His hormones were too overcome. But most importantly, deep in his subconscious, his own surrender to the power of the girls around him, and his own hopeless, submissive position in the situation, was what was really pumping the blood to his cock. 

“Sympathetic!” blurted out Gillian, breaking the silence. She had spread her hands open on her desk, indicating that although she didn’t really know the answer, she would go ahead and break the ice anyway. 

“Wellllll I’m not so sure, Mrs. Stackhouse,” said Ms. Kojima, her voice rising a little in uncertainty. “Remember, the sympathetic nervous system governs those actions that are totally unconscious. Things that we don’t think about…things that we couldn’t control, even if we wanted to. Do we think that Scarlet’s pet here doesn’t have any control over its own erection?” 

“Why don’t we ask him?” asked Cora helpfully.

“Ha! That won’t work,” said Scarlet, shaking her head. “Clayton still doesn’t accept that he’s my pet yet. He doesn’t even accept that he’s submissive at heart. I know that he only obeys me because he’s afraid of me.” 

“Why would he be afraid of you, Scarlet?” piped up one of the girls. 

“Would you like to find out?” Scarlet suddenly spat out at the girl, showing a little hint of her dangerous rage. The other girl put her hands up, clearly backpedaling from her question. 

“Stay on topic, girls!” sang out Ms. Kojima. “Ms. Green’s suggestion is a good one, and will allow us to explore how subtle my initial question really is.” Ms. Kojima then bent down, peering straight into Clayton’s face. 

“So Clayton,” she said sweetly, “how about it? Are you choosing to get hard right now in front of my class?” 

Clayton shook his head, causing Scarlet to scoff. 

“Oh please, that’s total bullshit,” she said. “He’s totally into humiliation, and that’s why he’s getting hard right now. He feels like an object in front of us, like a lesser, submissive animal, and he is! He really is! And the reality of the situation is smashing his little brain to smithereens and he can’t help but get a hard cock from it. It’s undeniable!” She yanked on the leash had, choking Clayton briefly. “And don’t think that I’m gonna forget you lying to Ms. Kojima,” she hissed down at him. “You’re gonna get punished for that — mark my words.” 

“Well, now, Ms. Asmodeus raises an interesting point here,” said Ms. Kojima. “Even if the animal in question claims to not actively desire to be aroused, how can it be that the arousal happens regardless?” 

“The animal is lying — that’s how,” answered Scarlet flatly. 

“Well yes, that is one possibility,” said Ms. Kojima, writing a list on the board. “What’s another possibility, girls?” 

“The animal has no control over its own arousal?” ventured the girl with the light green eyes in the front row. Her voice was soft and velvety…dreamy…and Clayton looked over at her just long enough to catch the graceful contours of her chin, and her soft, glowing skin. He got harder, and shut his eyes again. 

“Yes, Ms. Vandemeer,” said Ms. Kojima, writing down the suggestion. “That is another possibility — that Scarlet’s pet is getting aroused totally against his own will. And that would mean what, exactly?”

“That the sexual response is regulated by the sympathetic nervous system,” said Cora.

“Correct,” said Ms. Kojima. “So those are two of the options. There’s a third possibility, though…a little more subtle than these first two. Does anybody know what it could be?” 

A few moments of silence passed, as all of the girls in the class stared hard at Clayton’s erection, and passed their eyes over his naked body. His skin was flushed red with mortification, and, try as he might, he couldn’t get his erection to go down Even with his eyes shut, the reality that he was being examined like this by a classroom full of hot girls was more powerful than anything he could imagine to turn himself off. 

“Um…” ventured Cora, breaking the silence. “What if…he’s not lying…but his arousal is parasympathetic?” 

“Ooooo, I think Ms. Green is onto it,” said Ms. Kojima excitedly. “Go on.” 

“What if,” said Cora, energized by her teacher’s positive response, “Clayton is aroused right now because of…of something that he doesn’t want to be aroused by?”

“What, like being my little bitch?” asked Scarlet.

“Haha, yeah, something like that,” said Cora. “And maybe more…like, what if…what if Clayton is turned on by being treated like a pet…what if his lower position among all of us makes him hard…and he hates that? What if he hates what he is aroused by, but can’t really do anything to stop it?”

“Yeah, that does sound like Clayton,” said Scarlet, looking down at him. “Trying to fight his true nature, and losing the fight…haha yeah, sounds about right. Can’t even win a fight with himself.” 

“So, class,” said Ms. Kojima, thrilled with the trajectory of the lesson, “if what Ms. Green says is true, then which is it? Sympathetic or parasympathetic?” 

“Well, it would be parasympathetic, wouldn’t it?” said Cora. “Even though he claims not to like it, he actually does. And that part of him is stronger and wins out in the end.”

“Do we agree with her?” asked Ms. Kojima. The class murmured their assent, nodding their heads. 

“Well, like I said, I think you’re onto something here, Ms. Green,” said Ms. Kojima. “But we can’t really know for sure.”

“Sure we can!” said Scarlet suddenly. “We can test him!”

“Oh?” asked Ms. Kojima, a slow smile spreading across her face. “Do tell, Ms. Asmodeus.” 

“If Clayton has no control over his own arousal,” said Scarlet energetically, “then he wouldn’t be able to do this, would he?” She suddenly turned and stared down at him, her black eyes boring into his. “Get softer, pet,” she commanded. “Make that pathetic cock of yours go down, or else you’re going to be very sorry.”

Clayton was terrified and quickly started to focus all his energy on doing what Scarlet wanted. He thought of the torture and pain that awaited him if he didn’t do as she said. He had to think of something…something that would make his dick go soft. He wracked his brain desperately…anything that involved Scarlet wasn’t helpful…even when imagining that she was punishing him, his cock seemed to swell on its own accord…his mother. That was it! Clayton immediately started to think of his own mother, and how she had abandoned him, and how she had always been distant with him…he certainly didn’t find her sexy. Almost immediately, his cock started to droop. 

“Look!” cried Scarlet, pointing excitedly. “It’s going down! He’s doing what I said! He’s following my orders! That shows that he’s totally in control of his own arousal! It proves it!!” 

“How about that, class?” asked Ms. Kojima. “I think Ms. Asmodeus’s experiment was quite revealing, don’t you think?” All the girls nodded. Gillian and Cora were beaming, clearly enjoying themselves. 

“Now get it hard again, pet,” said Scarlet, yanking up on the leash and choking him again. “Just in case anyone has any doubt that you’re totally in control.”

“B-but…I’m…I’m n-not!” choked out Clayton into the classroom. 

“Little bitch!” growled Scarlet dangerously, and this time she really did slap him across the face, hard. “How dare you fucking lie to me. To all of us here, when we’re trying to learn!” 

“Haha, Scarlet, remember Cora’s proposition,” laughed Ms. Kojima. “He may not be lying, because he thinks he couldn’t possibly want to be aroused by all of this. His brain may be desperately trying to tell itself that it’s not true, that it can’t possibly be so.” 

“I get it,” said Scarlet, smiling as she saw Clayton’s cock start to rise up again. She yanked on the leash again, pulling him to his feet. “Stand up, pet!” she barked out. “I want everyone to see you get hard. I want all these girls here to see how you’re gonna give me what I want.” 

“So if he doesn’t want to get aroused, and he has control over it — ” asked the mousy girl from the back of the room, “— then why is he getting hard again?”

“Because the little pet knows what good for him,” said Scarlet, standing up to her full height next to Clayton as she compared her height with his. She felt a warming in her loins — all the humiliation he had been experiencing, coupled with the lust he was feeling, had caused Clayton to shrink down even more. He was 5’9 now — exactly Scarlet’s height.

“You see that, pet?” she whispered in his ear, so that only he could hear. “We’re the same height now. You’re shrinking…you’re getting smaller and smaller…and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“Nooo, p-please,” Clayton whispered back, begging Scarlet to make it stop. 

“Oh no,” she chuckled back, whispering in his ear, “I’m not gonna stop. And it’s about to get good, Clayton. It’s about to get real good…what you’ve felt today is gonna be nothing compared to what I’m about to make you do.” 

Clayton whimpered in response, and the tingling down his spine and throughout his limbs got stronger. 

“Remember,” Ms. Kojima was telling the class, “just because Scarlet’s pet says that he doesn’t like it doesn’t mean that he actually doesn’t. He may be trying to convince himself of something that’s not true, but the bigger part of him, the true part of him, knows that he’s turned on by the kind of attention we’re giving him.” 

“I told you all,” said Scarlet, turning to the class, “that Clayton is a total sub bitch, didn’t I? And I totally just proved it to you. Look at his cock now! Look how hard he’s getting! Hahaha, and look how much he hates it! His face is all red — he’s gritting his teeth! He wants so badly to not be hard right now — he desperately wants to get out of this whole situation. He thinks he’s a normal teenage boy, don’t you, Clayton? But you’re not. There’s nothing normal about you. You’re a sick, perverted, twisted little sub bitch who gets turned on by being abused, and humiliated, who gets turned on by the idea of being lesser than us girls…smaller than us.” 

“Smaller?” asked the mousy girl from the back, puzzled. 

“It’s a figure of speech, Cassie, god!” said Gillian, turning around in exasperation.

“Smaller, smaller, smaller,” chanted Scarlet out into the classroom, doing a little dance around Clayton as he stood there helplessly. 

“Ok ok, I get it…geez,” said Cassie. 

“Smaller than us…beneath us…submissive to us,” continued Scarlet, stopping her dance to stare straight into Clayton’s eyes. 

“Well, your pet’s erection certainly speaks for itself Ms. Asmodeus,” chuckled Ms. Kojima. She was looking at Clayton hungrily. 

“Yeah, and I think I know of another way to really prove how much he’s my little subby pet,” said Scarlet. “You know, to complete the lesson for the day? To remind everyone that really, even if it’s buried deep in your subconscious, that sexual arousal is part of the uh…the uh…”

“The parasympathetic nervous system,” finished Ms. Kojima with a smile. 

“Yes, that,” said Scarlet. 

“Yes, I think it’s a great idea, Scarlet,” answered Ms. Kojima. “Ok, class — as a final lesson for the day, Ms. Asmodeus is going to give us a demonstration of how sexual arousal is parasympathetic, or autonomic — how, despite sometimes arising from the subconscious, that sexual arousal is the result of conscious thought and effort. Ms. Asmodeus?” 

“Ok,” said Scarlet, brimming with energy. She walked around behind Clayton and whispered in his ear. 

“I want you to start jacking off,” she said, quietly but firmly. “I want you to shoot your load right here, right now. Right in front of the class.”

“P-please…” begged Clayton, in a tiny voice. “P-please…d-don’t make me do that.”

“Oh you’re gonna do it alright,” hissed Scarlet. “And you’re gonna regret not obeying me immediately later. If you wanna spare yourself even more punishment, you better get jacking. Now.” 

Clayton did as he was bid, and Scarlet looked up, addressing the class. “So my pet told me that he didn’t want to do this. But just watch. You’ll see how, despite his sniveling words, he totally gets off to this.” 

Clayton continued to jerk his cock in front of the class. Some of the girls were taking notes, and others, like Gillian, Cora, and the beautiful girl with the light green eyes in the front, were just watching in thrilled, rapt, and aroused fascination. Scarlet started taunting him, so that all the class could hear. 

“Oh yeah, that’s right,” she growled at him. “Jerk that cock. Go up and down, up and down. That’s it. That’s a good little bitch. You’re fucking pathetic, you know, for even trying to pretend that you don’t like being used and abused by girls. It was such a lousy effort that you gave there, you know. We could all see through. One look at you yesterday and I knew that I’d have you literally eating out of my hand 24 hours later. And I did, didn’t I? It’s because you’re such a servile, passive, feeble, miserable little bitch who just wants to be used…controlled…dominated by girls. Well, you’ve gotten your wish, haven’t you pet? Look at you. Just look at you! Jerking yourself off in front of a classroom of high school girls. And you love it! You loooovvvveeee it! It doesn’t matter what comes out of your lying, whiny little mouth — your cock does all the talking for you! And look at that everyone! Look how hard he’s getting!”

“God, it looks like he’s about ready to explode already!” laughed Gillian. 

“That sure didn’t take long, to get him at full mast,” agreed Cora, staring at his erection with her big, wide, blue eyes. 

“You were right Scarlet,” said the green-eyed girl in front quietly, her velvety voice carrying on the air. “He was made to be a pet. He just needs to get over this idea that he’s somehow equal to all of us.”

“You here that, slave?” hissed Scarlet venomously in Clayton’s ear. “And that’s coming from Tarryn — the nicest, gentlest girl in the class. If she can see it, then everyone can.” Scarlet looked up, and made wide eyes at her classmates. “Ok everyone!” she called. “Ready for the climax?”

“Yes!” cried all the girls in response. Some of them leaned forward in their desks, and some, like Gillian, even clapped their hands. Cora leaned forward in her desk, and Tarryn watched on, her gentle green eyes looking straight up into Clayton’s face. 

“Ok, here it goes!” announced Scarlet. “I’m gonna make him cum!” Suddenly, her lips were at Clayton’s ear again. 

“Go faster, slave,” she whispered. “Faster. I want you to totally abandon yourself, Clayton. I want you to absolutely give in to me. I want you to know…to deeply understand, that there’s nothing you can do to keep from getting smaller. I’m going to turn your own mind against itself, slave. I’m going to make you feel so lustful and horny that you’ll be begging me for release, even knowing that doing so will shrink you down smaller, and smaller, and smaller. Oh my god, I can’t wait. I can’t wait until you shrink down, Clayton. We’re the same height now, don’t you know? But that’s not going to last long. That’s not going to last another minute. Think about it, Clayton. This is your last minute alive when you’re not smaller than me. Think about that. Because when you shoot your cum, it’s gonna shrink you down. Oh yeah…it’s gonna shrink you down big time. I can smell it, Clayton I can smell it in your blood. I can hear that cum bubbling up in your balls. You have no freedom, no personality…nothing anymore. You belong completely to me. And already, I’m starting to train your brain to lust after me, after the other girls…to imagine them taller than you…bigger than you…dominating you. You’re past the point of no return, Clayton. Just think…soon, when you come to school with me, the hallway will look like a forest of legs to you. Because that’s how small you’ll be. You’ll be so tiny, so short, and so puny, that our legs will look like trees to you. Your legs will be smaller than my arms. I’ll have more muscle in one calf muscle than you will in your entire body. And you’ll love it — you’ll be obsessed with it — and you’ll want more and more…you’ll want to get tinier and tinier…you won’t want it to stop. And it won’t stop. Ever. Now shoot your spunk, you pathetic loser. Shoot it! Cum!! NOW!!” 

Clayton howled out in agonized pleasure as he came in front of the class in the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced in his life. His orgasm was so strong that the first spurt actually went over Gillian’s head and landed on Cora’s desk. She uttered a little cry of delight and reached down with a finger, dipping it in and bringing it to her mouth. 

“Hmmm,” she said. “A little salty for my taste, but not bad.” 

“His taste will change as he submits more and more,” laughed Scarlet. “You’ll see.” 

Clayton shot more and more cum, spraying the floor in front of him with torrents of semen, as the girls all oooed and aahhed. Some of them actually squealed in delight, and a few applauded. Right then, as if on cue, the bell rang for the end of class. 

“And there you have it!” concluded Ms. Kojima, gesturing to Clayton’s spasming body as he dribbled out the last remnants of cum. “A perfect illustration of the parasympathetic nervous system at work.”

The girls all clapped their hands, and got up to leave the class, chatting animatedly amongst themselves about the fun lesson. Scarlet fed Clayton another dog treat, since the bell had rung, and also in recognition for the good job he had done. 

“Don’t think that’ll get you out of punishment later, though,” she reminded him as she packed up her bookbag and swung it over her shoulders. Holding Clayton’s leash, she made to join Gillian and Cora.

“Ms. Asmodeus?” came Ms. Kojima’s voice. Scarlet turned around inquiringly. “Would you mind staying after class for a minute? There’s something I need to discuss with you.”

“Sure, yeah!” said Scarlet with a smile. She knew what this was about. She turned and called out to Gillian and Cora: “You all go on — I’ll catch up.” They left the room, and Clayton found himself alone with Scarlet and Ms. Kojima. His body was still feeling the intense aftereffects of his massive orgasm, and the tingling feeling which had been so intense that it was almost burning had started to subside a little. Clayton had collapsed down on his hands and knees once his orgasm was done. 

“Well?” asked Ms. Kojima expectantly. 

“Just watch,” said Scarlet, and Clayton could tell that her voice was trembling with excitement. “Slave, stand up.” 

He did as she asked, and almost at once, he felt the despair soak completely through him. He was shorter than Scarlet. And it wasn’t really even close. His eyes were even with her even with her chin, and his shoulders only came up to right around to her small breasts. Clayton looked forward in horror and saw that Scarlet’s chest was rising and falling rapidly in excitement. He had shrunk down, right in front of the class, at least a few whole inches. Scarlet’s dark eyes widened in pleasure as she looked down at him. She produced a measuring tape from her backpack and quickly measured his body, like she had been waiting for this moment her whole life. 

“Wow,” breathed Scarlet down at Clayton. “5’6.” Her dark eyes bore down on him. “Did you hear that, you little runt? Five. Foot. Six. You just shrank three inches. You’re three inches shorter than me.”

“Oh my god Scarlet, you were right,” said Ms. Kojima, barely above a whisper. “It actually works.” 

“I told you,” said Scarlet with a crooked grin. “He replaced my dad on my mom’s contract. But she gave him to me. And he’s mine now.”

“And…and have you…started growing yet?” ventured Ms. Kojima, looking at Clayton’s naked, shrunken body as she licked her lips. 

“Not yet,” said Scarlet. “That can take a little time to start. But it’s gonna happen, trust me. And when it does…”

“You let me know,” said Ms. Kojima. She looked slightly up at Clayton, who at 5’6 now only stood a couple inches taller than the teacher. 

“I sure will,” said Scarlet, going around to Clayton and grabbing him roughly by his shoulders, shaking him. “I know this is the moment you’ve been waiting for. I know you’ve wanted to find a way to grow yourself, to get taller…and this little runt of a pet is the answer.”

“Excellent,” purred Ms. Kojima, rubbing her hands together. “Thank you, Scarlet. It’s been hard to keep all this a secret, but now, just having seen him, this is all I’ll be thinking about.” 

“No, thank you,” said Scarlet, shoving down Clayton roughly onto the floor as she wrapped the leash in her hand, turning to leave, “for that memorable lesson today. And for allowing me to…offer a demonstration. I can guarantee that all the girls aren’t gonna be forgetting sympathetic and parasympathetic anytime soon.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep