- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Katherine could hardly believe what she had just heard. Ella’s proposition had caught her completely off-guard, as did the overall dynamic that she could sense between Ella and Raymond. She had walked angrily over to the two of them expecting to find Raymond a prisoner in Ella’s lap, desperate for Katherine to set him free. But, even though Katherine was drunk, she still had her wits about her enough to see that Raymond didn’t appear to be in any distress. In fact, he seemed to be sporting quite the erection. Katherine was confused by this unexpected scene, and her confusion frustrated her — she felt like she had momentarily lost control of the situation. 

Of course, Katherine wasn’t aware that if she had confronted Ella a few minutes before, she would have indeed found Raymond struggling in vain to free himself from her clutches. But, in the ensuing time in between then and now, Ella and Raymond had reached some kind of strange and unlikely understanding, whereby Raymond was no longer terrified of Ella, and Ella actually was attracted to Raymond. 

But Katherine didn’t know any of this, and she paused for a few seconds too long. In doing so, she revealed her confusion, and therefore her lack of power. She made eye contact with Ella, whose green eyes glinted sexily in the lamplight, and then at Raymond, who stared back at her blankly — it was clear that he was expecting Katherine to take the lead here. It was also clear that he was not making eye contact with Katherine in order to plead with her to turn down Ella’s offer of a foursome. Instead, Katherine thought that she detected something like…hope...in his eyes. In realizing all of these things, Katherine felt a surge of rage boil up within her, rage at Ella for going around her back, rage at Raymond for being putty in Ella’s hands, and rage at herself for letting her guard down during her conversation with Hailey.

But instead of acting on any of the drunken anger she was feeling, Katherine closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 

“I mean, if you don’t want — ” came Ella’s voice, but Katherine just held her hand up in a motion of stoppage, still with her eyes closed. She was glad Ella had chosen to speak then; it allowed Katherine to put herself back in control without even having to say a word. In just a few short seconds, the darkness behind her own eyelids and the deep breath had done wonders for her state of mind; it had washed away all that initial anger. She was just drunk…that’s why she had reacted irrationally in her own head. Hopefully the other two hadn’t seen it. But so what if they had…Katherine opened her eyes again, looked down at Ella and Raymond, and smiled. Raymond really did look like Ella’s child, sitting in her lap like that. 

“Sorry, Ella,” said Katherine. “I didn’t mean anything by cutting you off just there. I just needed to take a deep breath and clear my head. Haha, I actually haven’t been this drunk in a while and I’m not used to controlling my own drunken thoughts, you know?”

“I think I know what you mean,” said Ella, nodding. Her voice was cautious. She didn’t know where Katherine was going to go, or how she would react to her proposition. Unconsciously, her big hands had encircled Raymond’s skinny upper arms, and she was squeezing them randomly in her nervousness. Raymond had no power to stop her, and continued to just sit in Ella’s lap, totally bamboozled by what was going on between these two amazons. He was drunk too, but all the alcohol he had consumed was not enough to deaden the craziness of what he was hearing. A threesome!? With Katherine…and Hailey!?! And possibly a….foursome!?! With Ella!?!?!? Maybe that’s why Katherine was smiling down at him. She must have seen the blank expression on his face, and surely was taking pleasure from how overwhelmed he was. Of course, Raymond could never know the complexities of what was going on in Katherine’s mind, but he was right about one thing — she was enjoying the little expression on his face. 

“Well,” said Katherine slowly, straightening herself up and folding her arms across her big breasts that pressed up against her black spaghetti-strap top, “haha, I don’t know, Ella. That depends. I guess I’ll have to ask Hailey about it.” She turned and motioned for Hailey to come over. Hailey had been watching the exchange from across the room and immediately stood up and started walking towards them. 

“And Raymond,” said Katherine, turning back to face them. She walked a little closer and bent her big body downward, so that her face was hovering not too far above Raymond’s. She was looking straight into his eyes. “What do you think, hmm? How does Ella’s idea make you feel?”

Raymond blinked a few times and tried to unglue his lips from each other. However, he wasn’t able to accomplish this before Hailey arrived. 

“What’s up, Katherine?” she asked pleasantly, and then her eyes went slowly over the whole scene, taking it in. Raymond in Ella’s lap…Raymond’s boner…Ella looking nervous and yet surprisingly turned-on herself…Katherine looking raunchily at everyone. What was going on? 

“So,” said Katherine, smiling at Hailey, as if appreciating the outlandishness of the situation. “Ella has made a proposal.” 

“Oh?” asked Hailey, her eyebrows going up. Katherine leaned over and whispered into Hailey’s ear. Hailey blinked and her eyebrows went up even more. She looked down at Raymond, then at Ella, and then back to Katherine. 

“Ella too?” Hailey asked skeptically, straight to Katherine. It became immediately clear that the idea didn’t quite sit well with her. Katherine arched her eyebrows and shrugged, indicating with her head that she should take it up with Ella directly. Hailey could tell that Katherine herself didn’t have too much of a problem with the idea…this confused Hailey. She would have thought that Katherine wouldn’t have wanted to have anything to do with Ella sexually, especially since Ella had been so mean to Raymond earlier in the night. 

But as Hailey turned to look at Ella and Raymond, a burst of understanding flashed in her mind, like a sudden flare shot up into the sky on a dark night. Of course Katherine would be into the idea of Ella participating! Just look at how much Ella dwarfed Raymond! She had more mass in a single one of her legs than Raymond did in both of his put together…and her hands around his biceps…Jesus, it was unbelievable that the two of them could actually be the same age…no wait…was Raymond actually older than Ella??…older than all three of them!? They had all four gone to school together for awhile, so Hailey remembered the months of their birthdays…and yes…she suddenly realized that Raymond was the oldest of the four of them…if only by a few months. Inexplicably, she started getting wetter than she had already been before. What was going on!? Hailey suddenly blinked again and let out a burst of a laugh. It appeared to startle Ella, whose eyes got a little wider. Clearly, she was anxious for Hailey’s response.

“You know what I just realized?” said Hailey, cracking a smile at Ella as she turned in kind to Katherine. “Raymond’s older than all of us.” Her statement sunk into the group for a few moments as Hailey licked her lips and kept smiling. She wasn’t sure why all this was turning her on, and why it seemed pretty funny at the same time, but she was drunk enough to where she was just running with it. 

“Oh my god you’re right!” laughed Katherine, slapping her big thighs with her hands. “D’ja hear that, Raymond?”

“Uhhh, yeah,” he said emotionlessly. His cock got even harder at the news. Why did that make him even more aroused?! Was it the way Hailey had said it? He felt his seat vibrate beneath him, and he realized that Ella was giggling behind, underneath, and above him. 

“Wooww Hailey, thank you for pointing that outttt,” said Katherine. She arched her big body again and once more peered down into Raymond’s eyes. She didn’t say anything — she just looked at him deeply, with that same confidant, almost smug look on her face. 

“I guess it’s ok,” said Hailey behind her. Katherine made wide eyes at Raymond at the sound of Hailey’s assent, as if to say, ‘oh boy little guy, it’s about to happen!’ She straightened back up and turned to Hailey, cocking her hips to the side. 

“Really? You’re ok with that?”

“Yeah!” said Hailey, indicating that she had mulled it over for a quick bit in her mind and then decided, ‘oh what the hell, why not?’ 

“The more the merrier, right?” said Ella, smiling up at the two women. As if on cue, Steve came stumbling over. 

“Wassgoinon, hhhuh?” he blabbered drunkenly. Katherine rolled her eyes and sighed frustratedly. Hailey, who had seen Katherine nearly choke him out earlier, put a calming hand on her arm. Even Hailey’s slight touch was enough to remind Katherine why she found her so attractive, and she felt the goosebumps immediately raise on her flesh. 

“Hey Steve,” said Ella matter-of-factly from her armchair, “you’re looking good tonight, baby. Has anyone told you that yet?”

“Whaaa…no,” said Steve, creasing his brow. He smiled stupidly down at Ella as he leaned against the armchair. “Yalook…yaouu look sexxxy tooo, Ella.”

“Mmmm, yes,” breathed Ella, tightening her hands around Raymond’s biceps. Raymond knew she was up to something and just sat there, watching Ella weave her charms. “I have this crazy idea, Steve. Just seeing you there makes me soooo hot. How about this? Why don’t you take another shot or two and then go and wait for me in the master bedroom?”

“The one…the one ov…over there?” blabbed Steve, pointing across the room to the powder room. 

“Yes Steve,” said Ella. “That one.” 

“O…ok!” he said enthusiastically, and then stumbled away. 

“Idiot,” muttered Ella as she watched him go. 

“Well done,” chuckled Katherine. “It’s better than what I was going to do.” She mimed choking a shorter person with both of her hands. 

“But there’s just one quick thing, Ella,” said Hailey suddenly. 

“Yes?” asked Ella, suddenly a little nervous again. 

“You were so mean to Raymond earlier…so, like, why all of a sudden do you want to fuck him?” 

Ella sat there silently for a moment. She didn’t now quite how to answer Hailey’s question. But luckily for her, Katherine stepped in. 

“I think I get it, Hailey,” said Katherine, making eye contact with Ella. “I think I understand what’s been going on here.” She gestured down to Raymond. “If this little sub wasn’t so hard, and if Ella didn’t look like she was just about to have him for a snack, then I would think that other shit was going on. But when I came over here, Raymond actually seemed like he was having a good time with Ella. Seems like the two of them came to some sort of, uh…understanding and all. Plus, I mean, his boner…haha!”

“That’s for you!” blurted out Raymond, surprising himself with the force of his voice. Katherine opened her eyes widely as she burst out laughing; Hailey did so as well, bringing up both hands to her mouth as she covered her laughter. Apparently she found Raymond’s outburst quite cute. 

“Hey, now wait a minute!” said Ella crossly, bouncing Raymond again on her knee. “You totally got hard earlier when it was just me and you! Come on, admit it! You were totally aroused when I was talking about dom-ing you earlier! That’s how I realized what was going on between you and Katherine here, remember!”

“Is she right, Raymond?” asked Katherine. Just Ella’s mere mention of “dom-ing” had really gotten her engines purring again. She wanted to get this thing started now. Raymond nodded his head. Katherine turned to Hailey.

“See?” she said. “This is why I think it’s ok that we include Ella — she gets it. She knows what’s going on. This isn’t just some drunken attempt to have sex with someone, like Mr. Gross Horndog waiting in the powder room.” Katherine turned and looked straight down at Ella. “Like, I think she genuinely has discovered something about herself tonight. Something that maybe even gives a definition to all those urges to tease and control she felt for years in school. Am I right, Ella?”

“Uhhh, I don’t know,” said Ella. “But it sounds pretty good!” She bounced Raymond a couple more times on her knee. “All I know is that before tonight, I would’ve never even considered fucking anyone like Raymond but…well…things change, I guess, right?”

“Yes they do,” said Katherine emphatically. She clapped her hands together, got down on her knees, and walked on them, quite directly, up to Raymond and looked at him straight in the face for a third time. This time, though, her face was only inches from his. She was going to make sure he had a chance to consent before anything got started, but she was not going to have any patience for him fumbling around and not being able to speak. She was horny and, with each passing moment, it was only getting more intense. 

“So, Raymond,” she said again. “How do you feel about all this? Are you ok with having a foursome with me, Hailey, and Ella?” 

“A…a f-f — ”

“Yes, Raymond!” said Katherine, nodding her head up and down in an exaggerated manner. “A foursome. How does that sound to you?”

“It…it…it ss-sounds…it s-sounds…”

Katherine rolled her eyes and looked up a little past Raymond’s head at Ella. Ella cracked a smile at Katherine and rolled her own eyes. Both women were appreciating Raymond’s temporary paralysis. Hailey had gotten closer and was also peering down into Raymond’s face. Being surrounded, in every sense of the word, on all sides by these voluptuous, tall, sexy women, and having them all peering intently into his face as the tallest, biggest, and sexiest one of them was calmly asking him if it would be ok with him if they all had a foursome together was proving a bit too much for Raymond to handle at the moment. He felt himself getting lightheaded as the room started swimming before his eyes. 

“No!” Katherine’s voice cut through the gathering fog in his vision, and it brought him back. “No, don’t pass out, Raymond! I know you haven’t had that much to drink yet! Don’t faint on us! Not now! Take some deep breaths…that’s it…that’s it…why don’t you bounce him up and down a couple more times Ella, just to get his blood flowing a little, you know? Yeah…yeahhhh…that’s it…there he is. So how about it?”

“Y-y-yes!” Raymond forced the word out of his mouth like it was the hardest thing he had ever done. He had absolutely no qualms or drawbacks to Katherine’s question. He was just totally overwhelmed that all of this was actually happening, and it therefore took a titanic effort to even utter that one word of consent. But he said it, and all three women heard it, and they all felt a warm streak go through their loins. This was going to be crazy…this was going to be something unlike any of them had experienced before. Katherine thought Hailey was as cute as a button and as luscious and sensual as anyone she had ever met…Hailey was totally in awe of Katherine and wanted to do anything just to touch her, feel her, worship her…Ella was likewise in total awe of Katherine’s body, and although she wasn’t as intensely attracted to her as Hailey was, she nonetheless was not turned off by the idea of doing intimate things with a woman as hot and confident as Katherine. Hailey had always thought Ella was hot, even though she had never much cared for her; but now that she was drunk, she didn’t care that she was basically about to have sex with Ella — she was hot! But Hailey’s main focus was Katherine. Ella had never really thought of Hailey in a sexual way before, but hell — she was cute…and curvier and more…something…sensual…than Ella remembered. More than anyone else, Ella was focused on Raymond. So was Katherine, even though she was more interested than Ella in exploring things with Hailey at the same time. For his part, Raymond was the most attracted to Katherine, but he was also hopelessly aroused by Hailey and Ella as well. He could already tell that his main function in this whole exchange would be not to cum too soon. 

“Yessss,” breathed Katherine. She suddenly bent down from her kneeling position and kissed Raymond directly and passionately on the mouth, engulfing his mouth completely with her own. Raymond kept his eyes open as they widened in surprise, and he saw Katherine close hers tightly as she kissed him deeply. Her big tongue thrust itself into his mouth and effortlessly explored around, undeterred by the weak and reactionary movements of his own tongue. He suddenly felt stimulation on both of his nipples and realized that Ella had snaked her hands up his shirt and was tantalizing both of his nipples with the tips of her fingers. His erection hurt as it pressed up through his pants. 

Hailey watched the scene for a couple seconds, as if deep in thought. Suddenly, she got down on her knees next to Katherine and stared up adoringly into her face as it made out with Raymond’s. The next thing she knew, she had plunged her hand straight into Katherine’s tight jeans, into her tight black underwear. It wasn’t hard to find her pussy, because it was already emanating such heat and fluid that Hailey wondered if Katherine was already cumming. Wasting no time, she thrust two fingers directly into Katherine’s drooling snatch, causing Katherine to utter a sharp intake of breath as she closed her eyes tighter and kissed Raymond harder.

Raymond suddenly felt Ella stop the stimulation on his right nipple, but almost immediately after he discovered why she had — she had reached her right hand down to grip his cock through his baggy cargo shorts.

“Woah there Raymond,” Ella said in a deep, sultry voice from behind and slightly above him. “You’re already about to burst, aren’t you. Keep it in! We’ve just started!” 

Katherine suddenly pulled herself away from Raymond with a loud smack. Her eyes were positively swimming with arousal. Much of the rest of the party had become aware of them over here in the corner, but none of the four of them noticed or cared, least among them Katherine.

“I don’t care,” she panted as she stared straight into Raymond’s eyes. Hailey was still diligently working on her crotch. “I don’t care if he cums early,” said Katherine lustfully. “He’s going to cum early, and he’s going to cum often. We’re gonna get it all out of him, one way or another.” She brought her face close to his, and Hailey worked her fingers faster. 

“You hear that, big boy?” whispered Katherine aggressively, her eyes rolling back a little in her head for a moment from Hailey’s stimulation. “You can’t get out of this by cumming once. We’re gonna squeeezze it out of you.” She mimed squeezing with her hands, right up in his face. “We’re gonna succckkk it out of you.” She pursed her lips and sucked powerfully on her own tongue, causing her cheeks to roll and undulate from the pressure. 

“Aaand,” said Ella, her voice also a whisper at Raymond’s ear from behind, “We’re gonna fuck it out of you.” At the work “fuck,” Ella had given Raymond a jolting thrust from her own crotch beneath him. 

Katherine looked at Ella and blinked as her nostrils widened. She looked up the staircase.

“Let’s go upstairs,” she said, and Raymond promptly found himself hoisted into the air as Ella wrapped her fingers around his waist as she stood up. Hailey had momentarily taken her hand out of Katherine’s pants and was sucking on her fingers. 

“But what if people are already in the bedrooms?” she asked through smacking on Katherine's juices. 

“Psssh!” laughed Katherine, waving her hand. “We’ll kick em’ out!” She turned to look at Raymond, held aloft by Ella. “Or,” added Katherine suddenly, looking straight at Raymond, “we’ll ask them to join in. You know, if they’re the right….fit.”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep