- Text Size +

Chapter 11

By this time, most people at the party were nice and drunk, but their intoxication did not stop them from noticing the strangeness of the train of four people going up the stairs. In the lead was Katherine, looking determined and resolute. Her big body almost seemed to burst out of her black top and skin-tight jeans, and her 6-inch heels brought her to a staggering 6’10. Even if had just been Katherine ascending the stairs, her huge, stately figure would have been impossible for the party to ignore. 

But it wasn’t just Katherine. Close behind her was the majestic Ella, her short, form-fitting black dress sparkling a little in the low light, giving the rest of the party an ample view of her impressive rear and her long, tanned, full thighs. Perhaps most notable of all was that Ella stood almost as tall as Katherine — in her cork heels, she stood just under 6’10. But it was who Ella was holding that really got everyone at the party gossiping amongst themselves. Splayed across her arms horizontally, like an overgrown man-child, was Raymond, looking totally out of his element in the midst of these amazonian beauties. While the other women’s dresses hugged their curvaceous bodies tightly, Raymond’s cargo shorts and Nirvana t-shirt were baggy, and hung loosely off his skinny limbs. At 5’8, and somewhere under 130 pounds (Ella was probably right that he was 120 tops), Raymond would have already looked underweight if he had been standing alone, but his proximity to these thick, curvy, female behemoths, combined with the fact that Ella seemed to be carrying him up the stairs effortlessly in her arms, made Raymond look even smaller and punier than he already was. 

The rest of the party had seen Hailey and Katherine make out earlier, but that didn’t stop them from being surprised that Hailey herself was walking behind Ella with purpose, ascending the stairs along with her. It was clear to everyone that Hailey was a part of this whole group. Hailey was no slouch in the height department herself, at just over 6 feet, and her thick hips and wide ass jostled and bobbed like an organism unto itself as she climbed the stairs. Her pretty yellow dress did more than enough to show off her luscious body — the partygoers had long since realized that the shy, skinny English nerd has burgeoned into quite the voluptuous woman. 

If it had just been Katherine and Raymond, people wouldn’t have been as surprised, but the fact that Ella was a part of this group was puzzling. Everyone thought that Hailey didn’t like Ella…and for that matter, they didn’t think that Katherine liked her, either! So what were they all doing together, walking steadfastly up the stairs towards their obvious purpose? They had all seen what had just happened, with Katherine kissing Raymond deeply, Ella stimulating his nipples and grabbing his cock, and Hailey plunging her hand into Katherine’s pants. They were obviously about to have a foursome in one of the bedrooms, and this unlikely mixture of people led to a series of reactions. Almost every single guy who noticed what was happening became intensely jealous of Raymond — he was about to have an orgy with three of the hottest girls at the party! What on earth had he done to deserve that?! Their jealousy blended with their befuddlement, rendering most of them speechless. One of them, however, was not able to contain his reaction.

“Hey! Hey Katherine!” called Wes up, cupping his hands to his mouth so that his voice travelled over the music. “Where are you goin’, huh?” 

Katherine turned and looked down at Wes, smiling as she continued walking up the stairs. She didn’t slow her ascent for one moment, and didn’t answer except in the form of a wide, knowing smile and an arch of her eyebrows. 

“You…you guys need another guy, I think!” called up Wes. “T-to…to, you know…even things out!” 

“Nope, don’t think that we do, Wes,” said Ella, shaking her head as she laughed. Raymond felt the jiggle of her C-cup breasts as she mocked and teased. 

“B-but…but th-this…this is my parent’s house!” said Wes pathetically, in a last-ditch attempt.

“And you think that gives you the right to participate in every sexual encounter that happens at this party?” laughed Katherine, just reaching the top stair. 

“Uh…yes!” said Wes defiantly, sticking his chin out as he looked up at Katherine on the landing. Katherine wordlessly shook her head as she smiled; Ella burst out laughing, and Hailey turned her curvy body to stare at Wes incredulously. 

“Oh my god Wes, do you have any idea how dumb you sound?” laughed Paige, another one of the girls at the party. She was around 5’6, 145 pounds, with big breasts and a big ass. 

“Haha, yeah, somebody’s jealous!” adjoined Stephanie, yet another female attendee, and, together with many of the party’s other women (and even a few of the guys), she laughed and jeered at Wes. Unlike many of the party’s women, Stephanie was short and petite, at 5’2, 110 pounds. But that didn’t stop her from seeing the humor and ridiculousness of Wes’s indignant reaction. 

“I’m…I’m not jealous!” he burst out angrily. “I…I just…I just…look at them! Look at him!! It’s…it’s not right!”

“Aww, what’s not right, Wes?” teased Paige, forming her lips into a mocking pout. “You think that because you’re such a big guy, that you somehow deserve an orgy?”

“Well…well, I deserve it more than fucking puny Raymond!” exclaimed Wes, his voice rising unattractively into a high-pitched whine. 

“Wow, the nerve of some of you guys,” laughed Stephanie, shaking her head. “That’s your problem — you actually think that you deserve sex. Like it’s some kind of right that you just have.”

“Yeah, the thing is, Wes,” added Paige, “is that you don’t have a right to any one of us. We can fuck whoever we want.”

“The girls speak the truth, Wes!” laughed Katherine from the top of the stairs. “And right now, we wanna fuck Raymond. Oh…and each other too!” she added, with a wink at Hailey. And without wasting any more time, she turned and went into one of the bedrooms. Ella (carrying Raymond) and Hailey followed swiftly, leaving behind the shrill sounds of Wes’s continued protests and the mocking laughter of the other women. 

“Oh good! Nobody that we need to kick out!” said Katherine upon realizing that the bedroom was empty. She ushered Ella and Hailey in and then promptly closed the door, locking it securely. The bedroom was dark, but there was enough light from the moonlight that spilled in through the window to see what was going on. 

“Put Raymond on the bed, Ella,” said Katherine, pointing authoritatively. “And take his clothes off. But do it slowly…I wanna see him squirm.” Ella did as Katherine ordered and dropped Raymond down at the head of the bed, holding down his ankles firmly with her big hands, which easily went all the way around his lower legs. 

“Mmmm now I don’t have to wonder how big your cock is,” said Ella dirtily, licking her lips down at him as she crouched her large, lithe body in the middle of the bed, tickling and scratching her long fingers lightly up his legs towards his cargo shorts. Raymond instinctively tried to elude her teasing fingers, but Ella was able to easily hold him down with her strong hands, preventing him from escaping. 

“Haha, you can try to get away, you wriggly little worm,” chuckled Ella. “Good luck with that. I mean…look!” She gave a sudden tug on Raymond’s ankles, and his body abruptly and smoothly slid towards her. “God, you’re so light! Look at how easily I can just pull you around! And, hahaha, how about this!” Ella reached out a big hand toward Raymond’s head, and placed her hand directly over the entirety of his face. “Look at that! I can totally palm your face!” Ella brought her hand down and gave Raymond’s head a little shake back and forth. 

“Uugghh, yeah, Ella, keep doing that,” groaned Katherine, as she stretched herself out on the other side of the bed. “Keep teasing him…it makes me wet.” The mattress grunted and sighed as it accepted yet another large female body. Hailey followed Katherine onto the bed, and wasted no time in reaching out and pulling Katherine’s top off. Katherine continued to moan as Hailey reached behind her, undoing her bra as she lovingly covered Katherine’s neck with soft kisses. Hailey whisked Katherine’s bra away, setting free her big tits, which bounced and jostled sexily in the moonlight. Hailey immediately bent down and started sucking on Katherine’s nipples, which responded by becoming even more erect than they had been before.

After a few moments of this treatment, Katherine grunted and pushed Hailey back off her. Even though Hailey was over 6 feet tall, and weighed over 170 pounds, Katherine was so strong that her slight push back sent Hailey reeling, and she had to reach out behind her to prevent herself from falling off the bed. She looked at Katherine, bewildered. 

“I wanna feel your skin against mine,” moaned Katherine as she cupped her big breasts in her hands from her reclined position. “Take that pretty yellow dress of yours off.” Hailey grinned as she realized what Katherine wanted, and within less than half a minute she had peeled off her dress and her bra, and was kneeling in between Katherine’s thick legs. Now clothed only in her polka-dotted underwear, Hailey did an impromptu dance for Katherine, gyrating and swaying her thick hips as her hourglass figure undulated like a liquid. Katherine’s eyes went wide; she couldn’t believe how hot Hailey was, and she wanted to close her legs over her and squeeze her pretty face into her steaming pussy. But Katherine was able to take a deep breath to steady herself. She had to stay in control. She didn’t want to take things too fast. She pinched her erect nipples as she continued to enjoy Hailey’s sexy dance. 

“Haha, wow, it wasn’t too hard to take off your shirt, huh?” said Ella to Raymond, twirling his shirt around with her finger before casting it aside onto the floor. “Not like Hailey, there! God, she literally had to peel that dress off her. I could hear it, haha! Could you hear it, Raymond?” 

“Yes,” grunted Raymond, watching Hailey’s body oscillating in between Katherine’s legs. Ella was also apparently watching Hailey, and for a moment she paused in her task of undressing Raymond, temporarily mesmerized by Hailey’s curves. 

“Jesus, Winthrow,” muttered Ella. “When did you get so hot?” 

“Katherine brings it out of me,” giggled Hailey, closing her eyes and panting as she ran her hands down her hips and over her large ass. 

“That’s…that’s just…” stammered Katherine in a rare moment of discombobulation. Hailey was making her feel such feverish arousal that she had to do something. “Get over here,” she growled, leaning forward a little so that she grabbed Hailey around the wrist and tugged her forward. Hailey laughed as her naked flesh toppled down onto Katherine’s, and in an instant the two of them were making out hungrily, with Hailey grinding her pussy down onto Katherine’s as Katherine grasped her Hailey’s face with two hands and kissed her ravenously. 

“God look at how her ass jiggles!” said Ella to Raymond, pointing to Hailey’s ass. “You think yours can jiggle like that?” 

“Uh, n-no, I don’t think so,” said Raymond. 

“Haha, well only one way to find out!” said Ella, and she promptly seized a great fistful of Raymond’s shorts and, in one smart motion, whipped them off. It didn’t matter that Raymond was wearing a belt, or that the belt was adjusted to the tightest hole. His waist was so skinny and bony that Ella was able to just whisk his pants completely off, without resistance. 

“Wow, look at that! Look at that skinny little waist of yours! Haha, it’s a miracle that your clothes don’t just fall off you when you move around!” laughed Ella. Raymond stared at her wordlessly, unable to respond. He was now down to nothing but his grey boxers, which were tenting obviously in front from his painfully hard erection. Hailey had broken away from Katherine’s hungry mouth and was now crouched in between Katherine’s legs, working diligently to peel off Katherine’s jeans. It wasn’t an easy task — they were so tight that Hailey had to do it bit by bit, moaning softly as she kissed each new exposed part of Katherine’s meaty thighs. 

“Well, looks like everyone’s getting naked,” chuckled Ella, surprising herself by how turned on she was just from watching Hailey and Katherine. Ella reached up and ripped off her own dress, pulling it smartly over her head and throwing it over in the corner. Then she undid her bra with just as much speed, so that now she too was nearly nude, save for her jet-black underwear. Raymond goggled at her long, supple body, her olive skin looking dark and exotic in the moonlight. Her movements were so incredibly sexy…she moved like some kind of animal…like a deer. She sat up in the bed, gesturing with a long, curved finger for Raymond to crawl up to her. He did, and she grabbed him by the boxers, forcing him to kneel in between her legs. Raymond felt especially small with Ella’s long, thick thighs on either side of him. 

“Raymond,” groaned Katherine next to them, “take off your boxers. Show Ella how big your cock is. Mmmmnnnnghhhh!” Hailey had succeeded in peeling off Katherine’s jeans and underwear, and now she had her head planted squarely in between Katherine’s thighs, lapping hungrily at her dripping pussy. Katherine started moaning even louder in pleasure as Hailey sucked on her swollen pussy lips and fluttered her tongue over her engorged clit. 

Raymond obeyed Katherine, and a moment later his cock was literally springing out of his oversized boxers. 

“Oh my!” said Ella, licking her lips as she peered down at Raymond’s meat. “You looked big when you had your pants on but…gosh dude.” She took in Raymond’s cock with her eyes for a few moments. Even though he felt totally overmatched and submissive in this whole exchange, Raymond suddenly got it in his mind to do something funny, and tightened his lower diaphragm muscles, causing his cock to bounce up and down. Ella squealed with delight, clapping her hands like she was at the circus. 

“Haha! Yeah! Look at it go!” she laughed. “Geez, Katherine, I can see why you kept him around in high school.” 

“I think…mmmmrrgg….I think that he’s gotten bigger,” said Katherine, moaning at Hailey’s oral treatment. Through her pleasure, she managed a laugh, which jiggled and rippled through her whole fleshy body. “Haha I guess…that’s the one part of you that’s grown, huh Raymond?”

“I…I guess so,” said Raymond. 

“Look at that thing — it’s thicker than your arm!” said Ella, motioning him to come closer. Raymond shuffled on his knees until he was right up in front of Ella’s crotch. She reached out and grabbed his pulsating cock in a firm grip, causing Raymond to inhale sharply. With her other hand, she grabbed Raymond’s forearm and lined the two up together. 

“Holy shit, yeah…I was totally right!” muttered Katherine, as if she could hardly believe it. “Your cock is bigger than your freakin’ arm! Haha, I don’t know if that means you have a big cock or tiny arms…I guess it means both!” For good measure, Ella dropped Raymond’s forearm and replaced it with her own. Her eyebrows went up as she uttered a knowing “Mmhm!” in response. Even though Raymond’s cock was quite thick, it wasn’t anywhere near as big as Ella’s forearm. 

“Haha, yep, I’d say it’s more the tiny arms,” she chided, her eyebrows going up and down at him as she soaked up the size comparison. A vigorous, squelching, wet sound suddenly filled the air, and Ella and Raymond turned to see that Hailey was now shaking her head back and forth like an animal in Katherine’s pussy. She was going so fast that her face was blurred in the moonlight, her hair shaking crazily back and forth. Katherine’s eyes had rolled back in her head and she was arching her back, now incapable of conversation. 

“Look at her go!” said Ella to Raymond. She reached forward, grabbing his shoulders as she pulled him towards her. “Are we gonna let them outdo us, huh?” She growled sexily as she palmed the back of Raymond’s head, forcefully making out with him. As it had been with Katherine a little while earlier, Raymond found himself totally overwhelmed by Ella’s much bigger, more powerful tongue. It thrust itself into his mouth, effortlessly batting his tongue aside as it explored the entirety of Raymond’s mouth, and even the back recesses of his throat. Raymond’s eyes started bulging as Ella passionately throat-fucked him with her tongue. 

After a minute or so of this treatment, Ella’s dominant make-out was punctuated by the sudden sound of hissing. She and Raymond broke away from each other to see that Katherine had her mouth wide open in wordless ecstasy, her back curved in an intense arch, with her eyes shut tightly. It took both Ella and Raymond a moment to notice that the hissing sound was coming from Katherine’s crotch, and they were both shocked to see that Katherine was actually squirting incredible quantities of ejaculate powerfully into Hailey’s face. None of them had experienced anything like this before -- female ejaculation had been nothing more than some kind of far-off myth before, and yet now its reality was plentifully clear. It was a surreal moment, and searingly sexual in a new way for everyone involved. 
The temperature of the room seemed instantly to rise. Katherine’s cum didn’t slow Hailey down at all — on the contrary, it seemed only to grease her gears, and she sped up her oral treatment even faster, shaking her head even more ravenously as her tongue flicked and lapped with a fresh insistence. 

“Aaaauuuuuggghhhh!” cried Hailey joyfully, as Katherine’s cum went into her open eyes and ran down her chin in thick rivers. “Aaaaaauuuuughhhhh!!” 

“Holy shit,” murmured Ella, transfixed by the scene. Raymond likewise could barely contain himself. He suddenly found himself flipped onto his back, as Ella had effortlessly switched places with him and was now straddling his supine form with her big body. Her intense green eyes bore down into Raymond’s as she grasped his cock firmly, shaking it back and forth. 

“We can’t let them upstage us, little guy,” she growled. “I’m gonna make you cum just as hard! I’m gonna make you burst in my mouth!”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep