- Text Size +

Chapter 12

True to her word, Ella immediately thrust her head down and began choking on Raymond’s big cock. Raymond had already been breathing in labored bursts, but for a few seconds after Ella commenced her aggressive sword-swallowing, he couldn’t even breathe at all. Ella turned and twisted and pivoted her head, her dark hair falling all around his erect pole as she tried to stuff as much of it as she could down her throat. Raymond saw how big her body looked as she crouched down over him, with her thick thighs and wide, sizable hips looking smooth and enchantingly pristine in the moonlight that shone through the window. He felt his pelvis get pushed down into the mattress of the bed as Ella shoved and shoved with her head…sharp choking sounds filled the bedroom. 

“GLLLAAUGGGHH!!” growled Ella as she labored and toiled to deepthroat Raymond completely. “GLLACK!! GLLARRCK!! GLAK!! GLAK!! GLAK!!!” She couldn’t quite go down all the way, since Raymond was so thick, but there was no question that she was trying her best. Katherine had recovered a little from her thunderous climax, and she and Hailey were caressing each other softly, turning to watch Ella have her go at Raymond. 

“Mmmmn yeah, just look at that,” murmured Katherine. Her voice was still butter-soft from the intensity of her recent orgasm, but her momentary exhaustion did not stop her from appreciating the pleasure of seeing Raymond blown by someone as big and sexy as Ella. 

*GLACCKK* *GLARRRRK* *PHHLLTHSSSIP* *GLAK* *GLAK*

“It almost looks wrong,” observed Hailey to Katherine, although her voice was loud enough for Raymond to hear. 

“What? Because of the size difference?” asked Katherine as she snaked her big hand through Hailey’s angel-thin short brown hair. 

“Yeah,” said Hailey, nodding her head. “Ella always seemed tall to me, but…god, she just looks like a giant compared to Raymond right now.” 

*SSLLURRP* Ella came up off Raymond’s cock, twirling her tongue rapidly around the head as she popped her lips off him with audible suction. She cocked her head and turned to Hailey and Katherine. 

“Hey, I’m right here, you know!” she said in mock seriousness. “Callin’ me “big” and everything…” 

“Haha, well it’s true, Ella!” said Hailey, spreading her hands palm-up. 

“Look at her,” chuckled Katherine. “Pretending that she didn’t like what you said, Hailey.” Ella smiled furtively over at Katherine, snorting a little in laughter. All of them were drunk, which was definitely expediting the whole process of sexual exchange, but even through the strange phantasmagoria of drunken lust, Ella could appreciate Katherine’s perceptiveness. It was true…she did enjoy the fact that she was bigger than Raymond. She liked being the one in charge, holding all the power in her limbs, each of which could easily overpower Raymond’s skinny body. She turned back to look at Raymond, who was beneath her, stretched out on his back, completely prone, looking up at her with wide eyes. That look got Ella going. There was unmistakable arousal in his look, but what really stirred her up inside was how…helpless Raymond looked. How awed and overpowered, how submissive…there was even a touch of fear in his eyes which was like the cherry on top for Ella. 

“Mmmm, you like that, little guy?” she purred, running her big hand and long fingers down his exposed chest. Raymond shuddered as he nodded silently. “You like being blown by someone who could totally beat you up?” Raymond nodded his head again. He was too aroused for words. Ella started jacking off his cock with a slow, searing insistence, starting from the base and going slowly, torturously, all the way to the top and back down, all the while penetrating lustfully into Raymond’s eyes with her piercing green stare that was just visible in the silvery light. 

“Oh he totally loves it,” purred Katherine from the other side of the bed. “I’ve been noticing it more and more, ever since I came back here for summer vacation and saw him. I don’t even think Raymond realizes what’s going on, but I think I know.”

There was a sudden rustling from that side of the bed, and Raymond felt a springiness in the mattress as a huge weight lifted off the bed to his right. Katherine had stood up off the bed, and her enormous, curvy visage appeared as a silhouette in the window. Raymond couldn’t see her face, or any particular feature on her body. All he could see was the dark outline of her huge shape, framed by moonlight, with her hands on her hips as she surveyed the scene silently for a few moments. Hailey looked up from the bed, watching her eagerly. Even Ella slowed down for a minute, glancing back at Katherine’s silent form, as if waiting for instruction about what to do next. Even just by standing there, Katherine carried enormous authority. 

“Keep going, Ella,” said Katherine quietly. And then she suddenly slid her big body back onto the bed on Raymond’s right. Raymond felt the bed groan and depress itself in response to the nearly-200 pounds of Katherine’s weight…and then he inhaled sharply in momentary shock. Katherine’s mouth was right at his ear. 

“Yeah, I know what’s going on,” Katherine repeated softly, speaking loud enough for everyone to hear. The sound of someone spitting punctuated the air — Ella had spit on Raymond’s cock and was using her saliva to lubricate it, resuming her slow slide up and down his length with her big hands. 

“Ever since I got back and saw you, Raymond…it was scratching at my mind,” continued Katherine in that low, deep, sexy voice. “Something in the way that you were looking at me…something in your eyes…it was speaking to me, Raymond.”

Hailey rolled over in the bed and spooned Katherine, reaching her arm around to fondle one of Katherine’s big breasts. Katherine moaned softly in approval as she pressed on at Raymond’s ear, her full lips just barely brushing his earlobe. 

“Even the way you were acting around Clara,” persisted Katherine, knowing that she was getting into dangerous territory here. But the alcohol was pumping freely through her bloodstream now, and she simply didn’t care. 

“The way that she’s outgrowing you,” continued Katherine, feeling her pussy start to get wet again as she kept on. “I know you hate it, Raymond…but deep down, you know it’s gonna happen, and that it’s gonna be more dramatic than you could ever imagine.”

“Wh-what? N-no!” blurted out Raymond in a rare moment of protest. Ella was unfazed by Raymond’s apparent resistance, and all she did in response was start to masturbate him a little harder. She was watching the whole exchange closely and carefully, almost as if she were at a seminar. 

“I…I c-could get bigger and…and s-s-stronger if…I…if I j-just…just work at it a little,” sputtered Raymond, barely able to get the words out through Ella’s merciless masturbating. He heard Katherine laugh softly at his ear. 

“Oh Raymond! You’re right! You could get bigger and stronger if you worked at it. But we both know that’s not going to happen.” Katherine laughed again softly and moaned out in more pleasure, appreciating Hailey’s adoring fingers at her nipple. But it was the dirty talk that she was laying on Raymond, however, that was really getting her going. 

“You know how I know that?” said Katherine, teasing his earlobe a little with the tip of her tongue. “Because, way, way down in your subconscious, I can tell that you like being smaller. I can tell that you like being a disappointment. People might say that you’ve been a useless, worthless, lazy bum for the past year, and they’d be right! You have no ambitions, no grit, no determination, no defining interests that make you anything like the adults that all three of us have become.” 

“Oh my god Katherine,” breathed Ella as she sped up her hands on Raymond’s cock. “Keep going! Holy shit this is hot!” 

“But it doesn’t stop there,” Katherine continued. “You love that feeling of inadequacy, don’t you, Raymond? You love it so much that it’s infiltrated every aspect of who you are. You’ve actually allowed your body to reflect your inner urges…your urge to be pathetic, useless, disappointing, weak…you haven’t eaten well, you haven’t exercised, you haven’t been active…and it shows, Raymond, it shows. Just look at you…look at you.” 

Ella was breathing audibly hard now as she milked Raymond’s cock with a new enthusiasm. Raymond had no response to Katherine’s relentless, ruthless teasing, and nothing remained but to do as she asked — he looked down, and saw Katherine’s massive, sculpted, voluptuous body lying next to his in the moonlight. It was truly incredible. The size comparison was almost unbelievable…and to think that Katherine was actually a little bit younger than him! To think that, just a couple years before, they had been more or less the same size! So much had changed…and as Raymond continued to stare at their bodies next to each other (as the alcohol pumped through his brain), there was no way that he could counter what Katherine was saying. It was true — it was all true. He had been resisting this awful feeling for so long, ever since he had seen her enormous, towering 6’4 body walk into his living room a week or so before. He had hated this whole idea; he had ignored it, pushed it aside, grappled with it, and fought it, but there was just nothing more standing in the way now. The truth was staring at him squarely in the face: his cock rose up before him, harder than it had ever been in his life. It wasn’t the fact that he was being jerked off by a hot girl that was making him hard: it was the fact that he was being insistently milked by someone much taller, bigger, and stronger than him, someone who was clearly enjoying her sexual domination over him. But more than anything, Raymond knew he was hard because someone even taller, bigger, stronger, and more dominant than Ella was whispering dirty taunts in his ear, relishing her physical and mental domination over him more than anyone else in the room.

“And even now, you try and resist it,” chuckled Katherine at his ear. “The last gasps of your male pride. It’s definitely a pesky little nut to crack, I’ll admit, but yours is already cracked, Raymond. You’ve got no line of defense left. And even when I go back to school, you won’t be able to escape it. Because your younger sister is going to keep getting taller and taller, and bigger and stronger, and you’re going to be forced to watch as she surpasses you in every way.”

“N-no,” Raymond moaned, even as Katherine started to lick his ear more insistently, twirling and fluttering the tip of her tongue all across his open ear, tracing its nooks and crannies. 

“Yessss,” sighed Katherine sexily. “I can tell, Raymond. She’s determined…I can see the fire in her eyes. You better watch out. I won’t be here to protect you when I go back to school. But…it’s like I’ve been saying, Raymond…deep down, you love it. You want to resist it, you still have enough pride to hate it, but you’ll break eventually…eventually you’ll have to admit that you lovvve being the wimpy disappointment of the family.” 

“You sure he’s enjoying this, Katherine?” came Hailey’s cautious voice from behind Katherine’s massive body. 

“Look at that cock!” laughed Katherine, pointing to it with a long finger. “I think everything I’m saying is right up Raymond’s alley.”

“I can feel him starting to tense up at the base,” said Ella with a hunger in her voice. “I think he’s gonna pop here pretty soon.” 

“Is she right, Raymond?” whispered Katherine at his ear. “Are you about to pop?” 

Raymond nodded wordlessly, shutting his eyes tight. Katherine hummed and purred at his ear for a few more moments, but suddenly, Raymond felt something wriggling and writhing against his rectum. His eyes shot open in surprise, and he saw that Hailey had rolled over in the bed, placed herself under Ella’s kneeling form, and started to lick his asshole. Apparently, she had been satisfied that all of this was just dirty play, a dominant/submissive scene of sorts, and in her drunken, sensual state, she didn’t want to be left out. It was a strangely new sensation for Hailey, but she actually wanted to play a role in Raymond’s orgasm — she wanted to be the wave that broke the dam. She wanted to see what it looked like when a guy was totally overpowered by three dominant, lascivious, and determined women. The power dynamics of the exchange had started to cook the juices in her pussy, and they were threatening to froth over. 

“Mmmm, that a girl, Hailey,” moaned Katherine appreciatively as she continued to tongue Raymond’s ear. “Get all up in there, girl. Infiltrate him.” Raymond heard Katherine’s breaths becoming a little more ragged, and even though he had shut his eyes again, he heard her nostrils flare, and felt her hot air against the sweaty side of his right cheek. 

“Ok, Ella, faster now,” said Katherine with barely-contained energy. “Keep going on him…yeah…keep jerking him off…faster! Use your mouth too…that’s it…mmmmmrrggh we’re gonna make you cum Raymond. You ready for that? You ready to blow a big fat load down Ella’s throat?”

“Y-yyeahhh,” said Raymond, his voice sounding like tissue paper amidst the licking, slurping, and squelching sounds that filled the dark bedroom. The three girls were really going to work on him now. 

“Get in there Hailey!” said Katherine, a little louder. “Really stick it in there! Go deep…deeeeeep…and find his prostate!”

Hailey did as Katherine instructed and thrust her long tongue even deeper into Raymond’s asshole, prying apart his ass cheeks as she shoved her face completely into his butt crack, shaking her head back and forth vigorously to navigate her tongue deeper and deeper into his ass as it searched hungrily for his prostate. Ella was jacking off Raymond’s cock with vigorous abandon now, using both hands as she choked over and over on his thick length, her mouth going two-thirds of the way down, then back up, the same length down, and back up again. The bedroom was crowded with the squelching sounds of her thick saliva being churned and frothed into bubbles. 

Katherine was licking his ear with new speed and aggression, as she moaned and purred over and over into it, her noises getting louder and louder with each passing moment. Raymond felt his orgasm gathering all of its momentum at the base of his cock…he felt his sphincter muscles suddenly tighten. His orgasm was imminent. He felt Katherine’s big hand suddenly splay itself across his bare chest, kneading his nonexistent muscles as she teased and prodded his ribs with her fingers.

“So small, so weak, soooo tiny,” she cooed into his ear. “You’re about to give in Raymond…let go…let gooooo!” Katherine’s voice had gone from a soft coo to an exclamation, and his body started to shake and shudder. 

“Let’s go girls!” Katherine shouted, now fully in the throes of sexual fervor. “Push him over the edge!! Go faster, girls!! Faster!! Faster!!! FASTER!!!!” 

Katherine’s voice had risen to a powerful barbaric cry, and she thrust her big tongue as deeply into Raymond’s ear as she possibly could. 

“MUAHMUARRGHMUAHRGHAARRRGGHHH!!!” The incredibly salacious sounds that came out of her throat mixed with the squishing, wet, squelching sounds of her tongue in his ear, and Raymond’s mouth dropped open. Right then, Hailey’s tongue found his prostate, and she immediately began spearing her tongue into it insistently, over and over. Ella sensed Raymond’s impending orgasm, and her hands flew up and down his length, becoming a blur in the moonlight. There was nothing in the world that could stop Raymond from cumming now. With a desperate, unfiltered, unrestrained squeal, he came violently, shooting a rope of white-hot cum straight down Ella’s throat. And as soon as she felt the first hot douse of cum against her throat, Ella gave a muffled cry and stabbed her head down on Raymond’s dick, as far as she could possibly go. Whether from the crazy eroticism of the moment, or from Ella’s newfound ability to suppress her gag reflex, she actually managed to throat Raymond’s entire length, mashing her lips down at the base of his cock as her throat muscles squeezed and kneaded every bit of cum from his tortured shaft. Hailey kept at his prostate with her tongue, feeling her own pussy start to drip as she felt Raymond’s body shake and spasm in orgasm. She had been a part of it…she had pushed him through to the end…and right then, she felt that there were few things more satisfying than feeling someone’s body shake and shiver and spasm from an orgasm that had been elicited, kindled, drawn forth, by dominant and overpowering force. 

Raymond continued to whine out into the room for a full minute as his orgasm waned. Hailey slithered her tongue out of his asshole and resumed her position at Katherine’s side, once more feeling up her big breasts. Ella didn’t seem to want to stop, and she kept jerking Raymond’s cock, which had started to go soft. Raymond whined in protest, not be able to do anything else to prevent her from milking his shaft completely dry. 

“Haha, ok Ella — I think he’s done,” chuckled Katherine. 

“Aww come on,” protested Ella, frowning like a child at Katherine. “They always have a little more than they give you. Come oonnn…let me keep going at him…I know he has more for me.” 

“No, Ella, that’s enough,” said Katherine. Her voice was still amused, but it carried something authoritative in it nonetheless, something that made Ella obey. She sighed in mock exasperation as she stopped jerking Raymond’s cock, and she rolled over to the other side of Raymond’s supine body. He was now in the middle of an amazon sandwich, between Ella and Katherine. 

“Whew!” laughed Katherine after a few moments of breathless silence. “That was fun. Whaddja think, Raymond?” 

“I…I…amazing,” he panted, just managing to open his eyes and look at Katherine. Somehow he had managed to not pass out. 

“Did you like my dirty talk?” she asked, her eyes sparkling darkly over at him in the moonlight. “I know I kinda laid it on thick there.”

“I…yeah…I mean…I…I don’t really…” Raymond had enjoyed it, there was no question. But how did he feel about the fact that he had enjoyed it? That was another question entirely. Katherine seemed to understand as she looked at him, and she nodded over at him. 

“We can talk about it later if you want,” she said. “Maybe give us both some time to process, huh?” Raymond nodded. 

“Well, until then…” said Katherine, looking behind her at Hailey and then over to her left at Ella. “There are two people who haven’t cum yet tonight…”

Four hours later, around 5 in the morning, an Uber driver swung by Wes Larkin’s house. He saw two figures standing out by the mailbox, waiting for him. One of them was a haggard-looking skinny guy, with slumped shoulders, who looked like the night had overwhelmed him. The other was…a huge, tall amazon beauty, with long blond hair, who stood with her shoulders back, and her huge rack thrust forward. She looked…totally ready for anything. Upon seeing the Uber, she took the skinny guy’s hand in hers and led him over to the back door. 

“Uber for Katherine?” she asked with a smile, opening the door. 

“Uh, yep!” said the driver, his heart fluttering a little. This girl was a bombshell. She got in, pulled the skinny guy in after her, and reached across his lap, closing the door. 

A little while later, Raymond was getting out of the Uber, waving goodbye to Katherine. He didn’t want to go, but Katherine had insisted that they both sleep on what had just happened, and talk tomorrow. 

“Well…b-bye Katherine,” blurted Raymond awkwardly through the open door. 

“Bye!” laughed Katherine, reaching to pull the door closed. “I’ll hit you up tomorrow, ok?”

“O-ok,” said Raymond. Katherine gave him one last smile before she closed the door. The Uber drove away, leaving Raymond standing there. He sighed and dragged his feet up to his parents’ house, went in through the front door, and, as quietly as possible, went up to his room. He felt a little stab of anxiety as he saw that Clara’s light was on under her bedroom door. He quickly went into his own room, closed the door, and fell face-first into his bed with his clothes on. Within a minute, he was fast asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep