- Text Size +

Chapter 13

Raymond came to the next day in the early afternoon. His mouth was completely dry, his body was sore all over, and his head was killing him. As he opened his crusted eyes, it felt like he was literally awakening from the dead. He hadn’t moved an inch from his faceplant in his bed 8 hours before, and he saw that he still had his clothes on…he reeked of alcohol. Feeling himself gag, Raymond took his clothes off, got back in bed, and pulled the covers over his shivering body. He hadn’t had a hangover this bad since high school. He wanted to throw up, but there wasn’t anything left in his stomach. He shut his eyes, hoping that maybe he’d manage to fall back asleep. 

But instead of that, all he could do was think about the craziness of what had happened last night, and what it meant. Because of course it meant something…something major. That kind of insane sexual explosion couldn’t just happen out of the blue. There had to be real feelings there, surely. Raymond wondered whether he and Katherine might start dating again. There was no question that he found her intoxicatingly, overwhelmingly attractive. But as soon as he started to think about the prospect of them getting back together again, he started to feel a pointed and full-body onslaught of anxiety. 

How could he possibly hope to keep up with her?? She was just…more than him…in every way. She was 8 inches taller, and at least 70 pounds heavier, and she had clearly shown that she was many, many times stronger. But it wasn’t just Katherine’s physical superiority that worried Raymond — it was her emotional and intellectual superiority as well. It had always been a latent, hidden fear of his when they were dating in high school, but now, it was all out in the open, plain for everyone to see. She was smarter than him, more driven than him, more mature than him, and just…more…active and dynamic than he was. In any interaction they had, she called the shots, and Raymond followed. 

Even as he strove to distract himself from his hangover headache, Raymond was manufacturing himself a new one. He wasn’t clueless — even though he had tried to just ignore all these things and push them away, their wild sexual encounter the previous night had made ignoring his attraction to Katherine’s size, strength, and power impossible. She had unearthed his deepest, unspoken desires…to be dominated physically and mentally by a bigger, taller, superior woman…and he had no idea what to do now. Katherine had clearly been into the whole dynamic. 

Despite his hangover, Raymond felt himself get a little hard as she remembered her dirty talk in his ear as Ella had hungrily thrust herself down on his cock…holy shit…Ella too! Raymond had almost forgotten about her! She and Katherine had, like,…been in league together in dominating him, right!? Surely he hadn’t just imagined all that! No, there was no question — it had all happened. Even though he had been drunk, he hadn’t been that drunk…he was able to remember pretty much everything that had happened. And Hailey Winthrow too…Jesus…the quiet little English major who had grown into an incredibly hot, womanly, voluptuous beauty…and she had totally given him a rimjob! Oh my god…her tongue in there…she had thrust it in so deeply, and rammed it over and over into his prostate, as Ella had deepthroated him and Katherine had presided over the whole thing like a conductor…good Lord…would all of them remember that?? It was all so crazy, so wild, in that moonlit bedroom…that it almost seemed like a dream. But it hadn’t been — Raymond knew that it was all real. 

He started to rub and stroke his cock, intending to cum. Even in his weakened state, his arousal was provoked by his recollections of last night, as the memories came tumbling forward in his brain. But almost as soon as the first blood of pruriency pumped through his head, he grimaced and exhaled in a little pant of pain. His body wasn’t going to let him do this without consequences. He tried again, and the pain redoubled. It wasn’t going to work, at least not now. Sighing in frustration, Raymond buried his head in his pillow, and for the next 45 minutes or so, he managed to exist in a kind of half-conscious, limbo state, where his brain fixated on the previous night, even as he dozed a little. 

Some loud shuffling in the adjacent room, Clara’s bedroom, shook him from this dazed stupor. Raymond could tell that he was already starting to feel better. Still in his early 20s, his body recovered relatively quickly from hangovers. Besides, even though he had drunk quite a bit last night, it was really the combination of drinking and strenuous (at least for Raymond) physical activity that had laid him up. He managed to get out of bed, go to the bathroom, throw back 4 ibuprofen, and slide into the shower, letting the hot water wash over his dehydrated skin. He sat down in the tub, closing his eyes, as he kept thinking about Katherine…how incredible her legs had looked in her skin-tight jeans, that black top that looked like it was going to explode from the pressure of her huge boobs…those ridiculously sexy black platform boots she had chosen to wear. Raymond felt himself warming on the inside as the hot water steamed up and heated up everything around him. He could hardly believe his luck…he could hardly believe that Katherine was…still interested in him sexually. Even as his anxiety at the prospect of trying to keep up with her remained steady, he felt himself swell inside with something like pride. She wasn’t interested in all those big hunks like Wes; she was interested in him. 

Raymond stayed in the shower for over 30 minutes, and by the time he finally got out, the painkillers had started working, and, if he ignored how weak his body was, he actually was starting to feel pretty normal. And with this welcome feeling of normalcy came an appetite. Raymond threw on some baggy basketball shorts and an oversized t-shirt and started to make his way downstairs. He hoped that Clara would just mind her own business and leave him alone — he was in no mood to banter with her. She had no idea what had happened last night, and it was way beyond her capacity to understand the intricacies of what was happening in his head. Sure, she had grown a little bigger than him, but she wasn’t taller than him yet. And besides, even though she definitely looked older, she was still just a freshman in high school — she was still a kid. 

It sounded oddly quiet in the house as Raymond descended the stairs…it actually felt like there was nobody in the house. Raymond was encouraged by this; he really didn’t want to run into his mom or dad and have to explain why he had come home so late last night. And he sure didn’t feel like running into Clara and putting up with all her annoying antics. This was perfect: a nice little bite to eat, a big glass of water, and then back up to his bedroom, where he could be free to jerk off as much as he wanted as he waited for Katherine to text him. 

Little wonder, then, that Raymond had a nasty shock when he rounded the corner and saw Clara sitting at the dining room table. She was looking straight at him, with her arms folded over themselves on the table, like she had been waiting for him. Raymond’s heart sank and he felt his shoulders slump a little as a devious smile spread over Clara’s face. 

“Well good morning!” she said in exaggeration. “Or you know, afternoon, or whatever.” 

“Hey,” said Raymond shortly, putting his head down as he made a beeline for the kitchen. He wasn’t going to engage her…he just wasn’t going to do it. But a moment later Clara stood up abruptly from her chair and blocked his path, standing in his way with her hands on her hips. Raymond looked up at her, and was about to start complaining to her, when he felt an unpleasant lurch in his stomach. Clara was taller…taller than him. And it wasn’t even close. Raymond found himself looking into the bottom of his younger sister’s chin, and then up at her lips, which were curved upward in a smirk. His shoulders were about even with her boobs, which, from this height, looked bigger than they ever had before. And it didn’t stop there; Raymond was unable to avoid looking down at what Clara was wearing — a tight white t-shirt with razzle-dazzle sparkles that exposed her taut stomach, skin-tight jean shorts that snugly hugged her burgeoning hips and already-shapely thighs, and…there it was…Raymond felt a bit of relief for a moment as he discovered the source of Clara’s height. But almost as soon as he felt relief, his emotions darkened again. Clara was wearing a brand new pair of pink high-top platform sneakers, complete with sparkles to match her t-shirt. 

“Aha,” said Raymond, trying to sound casual. “New shoes, huh?”

“Mom and dad bought them for me this morning while you were passed out,” said Clara proudly, thrusting out her chest as she threw back her shoulders proudly. “As a present for straight A’s on my report card.” 

“Report card, haha, oh yeah, I remember those,” said Raymond, forcing himself to chuckle. He made to walk past her, but she moved to the side, continuing to block his way. 

“Can I go through, please?” he asked, feeling annoyed. 

“In a minute,” said Clara. “I wanna do something first. I’ve been waiting for you to get up for hours now.”

“Don’t you have anything better to do than wait around for hours to annoy me?” Raymond was not in the mood to humor her. 

“Sure. I’ve been reading my weight training book. And I’ve been eating a lot…I’ve already gained a pound and a half since yesterday.” 

“Congratulations on that,” said Raymond, and once again tried to dart past her. But this time, Clara grabbed him by the shoulders with two hands and shook him. Their weight training lesson with Katherine the previous day seemed to have reinforced the reality of Clara’s physical superiority over him, and Raymond was not encouraged to see that she intended to capitalize on it from the get-go. 

“No!” Clara barked down at him in irritation. “I told you! Not yet!”

“Well Jesus, what the fuck do you want, Clara?” burst out Raymond, annoyed and alarmed at the vice-like grip of his younger sister’s hands on his shoulders. Even from this basic hold, he could tell that there wasn’t much that he could do to stop her.

“Come over here,” she said, taking him by the hand and more or less dragging him after her. “I’ll show you.” Raymond stumbled and flailed after her, struggling to keep his feet as he was pulled by her greater force. Clara led him into the living room, where there was a full-length mirror hanging on the wall; Clara marched right up to it and pulled Raymond in close to her, so that they were standing side by side. 

“Holy shit, look at us!” exclaimed Clara quietly, in awe. Raymond didn’t want to look, but he didn’t really have much choice. He turned to stare at their reflection, and he immediately felt a twinge in his cock. The size difference between them, augmented by Clara’s new sneakers, was so instantly humiliating that his mind shot back to Katherine’s dirty whispers in his ear last night, when she had mercilessly teased and taunted him about Clara growing bigger, taller, and stronger than him…and how he would have to face the fact that it turned him on. Raymond felt a surge of horror at his cock’s automatic reaction, and he desperately tried to look at something else in the mirror. The absolute last thing he wanted was to get an erection, and for Clara to see it. 

“Come on, look at us, Raymond!” she chided, putting her arms on his shoulder and pulling him closer to her body. “You’re not even looking! I said look!” Her arm felt heavy and fleshy on his bony shoulder, and he felt her left breast squishing up against his shoulder…on top of his shoulder, actually.

“I…am looking!” he protested, averting his eyes up again. 

“Haha, I’m a giant compared to you!” Clara cackled, measuring the top of his head with her hand, delighting in how it only came up to her chin. “You look like a puny little kid next to me! Haha, I look like your older sister!”

“Nuh-uh!” argued Raymond, hating how whiny his voice sounded next to Clara’s. Even her voice was deeper than his. 

“Yes-huh!” she countered. “Come on Raymond, it’s so obvious.”

“N-no it’s…not,” he persisted, knowing with a sickening sink in his stomach that it was absolutely obvious. He looked like an underdeveloped little high schooler standing next to a healthy, dynamic, vigorous young woman who was in college. 

“Well, we’re gonna let the internet decide,” giggled Clara, and suddenly, Raymond became aware that she had been snapping pictures of their reflection with her smartphone. He made a move to get away, but Clara was too strong and held his body to hers with one hand. 

“Wh-what…what are you doing?” he asked, his voice edged with high-pitched anxiety. 

“What I just said, little brother,” she said, smiling and pouting for the camera as she continued to take pictures. “I’m gonna post pictures of us to reddit and I’m gonna have people guess our ages.” 

“What!?” exclaimed Raymond. “Th-that’s not…y-you can’t…uh…aren’t you…aren’t you too young for reddit!?” He was mentally grasping at anything he could latch onto at this point. 

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Clara laughed. “I’ve been on reddit since 5th grade. I’m pretty sure I can handle myself on there by now.” 

“But…uh…that’s not…come on Clara,” Raymond ended pathetically, in a kind of begging plead. 

“What?” she shot back, pouting her lips in a duck face again for the camera. “You afraid you won’t like what people have to say?” 

“It’s not that…it’s just…it’s just…” but his voice died away.

“Yeah,” chuckled Clara. “But I bet you’ll hate it even more when you see one of these pictures on facebook as my profile pic.”

“Clara! Come on, don’t!” cried Raymond, now thoroughly alarmed. This was getting way out of hand. “Please!” 

“Please what, Raymond?” giggled Clara. “Come on, if you really do hate how much smaller you are than me, you’ll do something about it, right? But you won’t, because you’re either too weak, or because you secretly like being my little brother.”

“Knock it off Clara!” yelled Raymond, feeling himself get pushed over the edge. Clara didn’t know what she was implying…and it certainly didn’t help that she was right. 

“Oooo did I hit a nerve?” she chuckled. “Ok, I’ll let you go…after one more. Now this is the special one. I want you to flex your muscles for the camera, ok?”

“Fuck no!” shouted Raymond. He suddenly thought of his parents; they wouldn’t stand for this nonsense. “Mom! Dad!!” he called out into the house in a panicked yell. “Clara’s annoying me! And she’s trying to make me do weird stuff!”

“Haha, that’s not gonna work,” laughed Clara. “They’re out running errands and won’t be back for hours. You’re stuck here with me, and you’d better do what I say, or else.”

“Or else what?” returned Raymond, immediately regretting his words, because Clara had suddenly tightened her grip on his shoulder and was bearing down on him. God she was strong…and it didn’t help that he was still weak, from working out yesterday, from drinking, and from the crazy sexual ringer he had been put through. 

“Or else I’ll tell mom and dad how late you came in last night,” she whispered down at him. “Or, you know, I’ll just keep squeezing you until you give up. Either one. Or both.” 

“God! Ok! Fine!” said Raymond after a couple more seconds, relenting. “Jesus Clara, you’re such a weirdo.” 

“Yep, I’ve gotten that before,” she chuckled. Then she started shaking her body to an inaudible beat as she sang the lyrics to some song Raymond didn’t know: “Cause I’m a freak…the way you’re poppin' and droppin’…all over me.” 

“Oh boy, you girls and your little boy-pop songs,” said Raymond dismissively. “Who is that, Justin Bieber?” 

“Justin Bieber!?” cried Clara. “Are you kidding? That little pipsqueak? He’s only an inch taller than you! In these shoes I’m 6 feet tall, so no, I don’t have time for little shorties like him. That was Enrique Iglesias. He’s 6’2…and goddddd, he’s sexy as fuck.”

“Whatever,” grumbled Raymond. “Let’s just get this over with, ok?” He halfheartedly flexed his bicep in the mirror, and Clara held up her own arm above his, flexing in kind. The size difference between their arms was immediately apparent…Clara’s bicep and forearm were both much thicker and bigger. It was apparent that even her forearm was bigger than his bicep. 

“There….perfect,” purred Clara, finally letting Raymond go. “Now we can chart our growth progress together. Or, at least, I can chart my progress, haha.” 

“May I be excused, please?” asked Raymond sarcastically. 

“Sure, whatever, go eat,” said Clara, waving her hand dismissively. It’s not gonna help you though. I’ve already eaten two and a half meals today.” 

Five minutes later, Raymond was eating a bowl of cereal at the dining room table, as Clara sat across from him, reading her weight training book. After a few minutes of silence, Clara suddenly spoke up, and her question almost made Raymond choke on his cereal. 

“So…did you and Katherine have sex last night?”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep