- Text Size +

Chapter 19

Raymond struggled slightly in his chair, attempting to back up a little to escape the silent and relentless onslaught of Sarah’s bare toes in his crotch, which were wiggling and squirming against him with a patient and powerful insistence. He wasn’t backing up because Sarah’s toes didn’t feel good — on the contrary, they felt too good…so good, in fact, that he already felt like he was in danger of shooting his load a couple spoonfuls of soup into the meal. He and Katherine had already established a mutual understanding, such that, without even speaking about it, Raymond knew that Katherine was expecting him to try his absolute hardest not to cum. He had already failed in this endeavor once this evening, and now, he was in danger of failing a second time. But as he backed up a little in his chair, he found that Sarah’s foot went right along with him. Raymond looked up in alarm across the table at Sarah, who smiled sweetly at him as her tongue slightly speared the inside of her cheek over and over. Raymond couldn’t escape — the 6’1 teenager’s legs were too long. 

Katherine was immensely amused as she watched Raymond unsuccessfully try and squirm his way out of the erotic trap of Sarah’s foot. She knew that he was going to try as hard as he could not to have an orgasm, but she had already resolved not to be too hard on him if he did. She would chide him playfully, and tell him that he definitely needed more training. But in the meantime, it was quite entertaining for her to watch the hidden struggle ensue. 

‘And who am I kidding, of course he’s gonna lose his load again!’ laughed Katherine to herself. ‘I mean…just look at him! Look at how frail and helpless he looks with that big foot in his lap!’

And what Sarah was doing with her toes…well, it made Katherine’s eyebrows raise. This girl was 14 years old, and yet she seemed to have a preternatural knowledge of sensual behavior. Her toes were gently kneading and squeezing the bulge in Raymond’s pink jean shorts, coaxing and teasing and building his arousal, controlling every aspect of the situation with each nudge and squeeze and stroke. It was truly incredible for Katherine to witness such precocious understanding and sexual capacity in someone so young. If she had not already reached an understanding with Sarah — and if she had not been so aroused herself — Katherine might have actually felt alarmed.

“Well, nothing, Raymond?” Katherine asked, smiling down at him. “You don’t remember anything about eminent domain from that class you took?”

“Haha, I’m sure he forgot everything he learned in school already!” laughed Clara from the other end of the table, sitting on Sarah’s right. “I mean, it’s already been months since he’s been in school anyway.”

“Ok, Clara, come on now,” said Mrs. Pierce. “Can you give it a rest at the dinner table, please?” Katherine suddenly realized that Tracy Pierce had grown so accustomed to Clara’s relentless degrading of Raymond that her scolds towards her daughter sounded more tired than anything else. 

“What!?” said Clara, feigning innocence. “I’m only telling it like I see it. He doesn’t go to school, or read, or use his brain in any way except to play video games. Of course it’s gonna, uh…oh god…damn it, sorry I mean darn it…what’s that word? Uh…Sarah? Can you, uh…?”

“I think you’re looking for “atrophy,”” said Sarah, looking over at Raymond. Katherine saw her toes momentarily all squeeze into his crotch at once before she resumed her steadier cadence. “And I don’t know, Clara…video games can actually be really engaging for the brain, I think.”

“Haha, wow, so you’re saying that Raymond’s been like, working out his brain up there the whole time? Yeah right!” laughed Clara. 

“I mean, I’m sure that’s not all he’s doing up there, right Raymond?” asked Sarah sweetly. Katherine could see Sarah’s toes speeding up again, wiggling in Raymond’s crotch as she smiled at him. Of course, Katherine and Raymond knew what Sarah was implying — but her words had been subtle enough, and spoken in such a pleasant, casual tone, that the rest of the table was completely oblivious. 

“Listen to your mother please, Clara,” said Mr. Pierce, spooning himself some soup. “And yes, Sarah, I think you’re right — but even still, Raymond, I really think that you need to…well, I’m not gonna get into it again right now. We’ve already talked about it.”

“So…haha, anyway, eminent domain, Raymond?” chuckled Katherine after an awkward couple of seconds passed. 

“Uh, I, uh…I don’t remember much about eminent domain, actually,” said Raymond as collectedly as he could. Sarah’s toes had resumed their deep, slow kneading. 

“See?” announced Clara, pointing her spoon at him. “Told ya.” 

“Well, anyway, so how would you answer my question, Mr. Pierce?” asked Sarah, speaking up before Clara had a chance to get herself into trouble demeaning Raymond more at the dinner table.

Charles Pierce leaned back in his chair a little, drawing in a slow breath as he cocked his head. Katherine could tell he enjoyed talking with Sarah.

“Well, it’s a good question, Sarah!” he began. “And before I was rudely interrupted by my wife saying grace — ”

“Wowww, ok!” said Mrs. Pierce, smiling as her eyes went wide. 

“Saying grace…” laughed Mr. Pierce, “I was talking about the “Takings Clause” of the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution, which basically states that the government can’t take private property unless there is something called “just compensation.””

“Just compensation?” Sarah repeated. “So like, a fair payment in exchange, or something?”

“Correct,” said Mr. Pierce. “But now the tricky thing is how to define exactly what “just compensation” actually means. How much is, say, a piece of private property, actually worth? Who gets to decide?”

“Well not the government, surely,” said Mrs. Pierce from across the table. Katherine was spooning soup into her mouth, and was making a conscious effort not to glance down too many times into Raymond’s lap. Sarah was keeping on with her slow, insistent kneading, and Katherine felt her pussy shudder as she saw the girl’s toes wiggling playfully in Raymond’s crotch. She was going to cum just from watching all this happen. 

“Yes, right, not the government,” said Mr Pierce. “Generally it’s the market value of the property that’s being taken over.” 

“So…so what you’re saying —” intoned Sarah, her words and her foot operating totally independently of one another, “—is that the government can actually take private property that’s been decaying and, like, getting, uh..”

“Blighted,” said Mr. Pierce, smiling and nodding. 

“Right, blighted…the government can exert its authority over it…just as long as the owner receives…a fair compensation?”

At “compensation,” Katherine had seen that Sarah had suddenly clenched her toes around the protrusion of Raymond’s cock, squeezing it so hard that the knuckles of her toes went white. Raymond was barely able to stifle a gasp, and his face got even redder. Katherine was immensely turned on by all this, but he knew that Sarah was toeing a dangerous line. She also knew that Raymond would spoil the fun by coming too soon, but, under Sarah’s merciless clenching, it didn’t look like he was going to be able to last much longer. 

Katherine looked over at Sarah from across the table, and Sarah saw her and caught her eye. Very subtly, without making any noise, Katherine mouthed the word “slow” twice. Sarah’s eyes twinkled, and she gave Katherine a quick little nod. She had understood — Katherine was setting the pace, and she knew what she was doing. When Katherine glanced down at Raymond’s lap a second later, Sarah’s foot was gone. 

“Yes, exactly,” said Mr. Pierce, waving his spoon around like a pointer as he spoke. “So an example of this — and this case actually went before the Supreme Court — was in 1954, Berman v. Parker — the case was called — and it dealt with the District of Colombia’s attempt to raze the slums in the Southwest Washington, D.C area.”

“Raze them?” asked Sarah curiously. “So, like, tear them down?” 

“Right!” said Mr. Pierce. “And the Court found that yes, in fact, the government did have the right to take the razed land and then transfer it to private ownership.”

“So, like…wow,” said Sarah, blinking steadily, “The government could come in, seize the decaying piece of property, tear it down — with the, uh, just compensation, of course, and then give it to another owner?”

“Yes ma’m!” said Mr. Pierce. 

“Hmmm, interesting,” said Sarah, and she resumed eating her soup. 

“Haha, so what got you all interested in eminent domain, Sarah?” asked Mr. Pierce. “Most girls your age are thinking about, oh, I don’t know…how many instagram followers they have.” He said these last words while looking intently at his daughter across the table. 

“Hey dad, instagram’s legit!” piped Clara. “Just you watch — at the pace I’m at, I’m gonna be an influencer one day.”

“Heaven spare us,” said Mr. Pierce. 

“No really!” said Clara energetically. “Influencers can make tons of money! It’s one of the many plans I have to get rich.” 

“Well, you’ve always been ambitious, I’ll give you that,” said Mrs. Pierce. 

“You hear that, Raymond?” giggled Clara, flexing her muscles in a double bicep pose. “Ambitious. Can’t get babies like these without it.”

“No flexing at the table, please,” warned Mr. Pierce, “And anyway, I had just asked Sarah a question.”

“Oh…well…I don’t know why I got interested in it, exactly,” said Sarah. Katherine saw her bare foot snake back into Raymond’s lap, tickling his bulging erection with her toes. 

“I guess I’m just…well…interested in, uh…how to say it…the nature of power in general. Like, for some reason I get really, really interested when two entities meet, and one has a lot of power, and one, like…doesn’t. Does that make sense? Haha, I think I’m being kind of confusing here.” 

“No, no, I get it!” said Mr. Pierce, nodding spiritedly. “Power is a curious thing! It really is — and a lot of times we’re not even sure where it lies. That’s why we have court cases to help us decide and set precedents.” 

“It seems like a good system overall,” said Sarah, squeezing and clenching her toes with a little more urgency around Raymond’s cock. “But you know, the more I look around, the more it seem to me that groups who have power, or, uh…or people who have power, tend to…to step over the line with it. To abuse it.”

“Absolute power corrupts absolutely!” added Mrs. Pierce. 

“That’s a Jimi Hendrix quote!” laughed Clara. 

“Haha, I think he was quoting someone else when he said that,” chuckled Katherine.

“Oh! He was?” Clara’s deference to Katherine was obvious.

“Yeah,” said Katherine, trying to sound casual, “I think that phrase was coined by some British historian in the 1800’s. I forgot his name.” 

“Wow…you’re super smart Katherine!” exclaimed Clara. 

“You’re all so smart!” replied Mr. Pierce. “Good lord, what did I do to deserve being surrounded by all you incredible young ladies?”

“You hear that Raymond — dad left you out,” said Clara.

“I didn’t…look, anyway,” said Mr. Pierce, waving away Clara’s comment, “I think that’s an astute observation, Sarah. There’s something about power that, when people get a taste of it, it’s almost like a…like a drug. And they just want more and more.”

“I think I’m starting to see what you mean,” said Sarah, coolly eating her soup. Somehow she had taken off her other sock, and now both of her feet were in Raymond’s lap, slowly kneading into him. His face was starting to get red again, and Katherine was about to try and catch Sarah's eye once more when Clara spoke up. 

“Hey, little brother, soup a little too hot for you?”

“What!? I…uh, no!” said Raymond. Katherine felt a surge of anxiety go through her. Everyone at the table had turned to look at Raymond, and it was abundantly clear that his face was flushed. What’s more, though, Katherine could see that Sarah had not taken her feet off his lap. If anything, her feet worked more insistently. 

“You ok there, Raymond?” asked Mr. Pierce. “You do look kinda red.”

Katherine couldn’t believe that Sarah was actually speeding up her toes down there. Was she insane? Katherine glanced over at her, and she saw that Sarah was staring directly at Raymond. Her normally-calm green eyes were a little wider, and blazing with invisible strength. Her lips were a bit parted, and Katherine could see that her teeth were clenched. 

“I’m…fine,” said Raymond, looking down into his soup bowl. “I think maybe, uh…a little soup went down the, uh…wrong pipe or something.” 

“Ok, well just take it easy, ok?” said Mr. Pierce. 

“Haha, that’s not it!” laughed Clara. “It’s because he’s nervous sitting next to Katherine!” 

“Awww, is that it, Raymond?” came Mrs. Pierce’s kind voice. “You a little nervous there next to Katherine?” 

“I, uh…no!” exclaimed Raymond. 

“Aw, yeah, it totally is,” giggle Clara. “Look at him now! The more he talks about it, the redder he gets!” 

“Would you just…I…knock it off!” sputtered Raymond. 

“Yeah, I would be nervous too, someone your size sitting next to someone her size.”

Katherine suddenly felt seized by inspiration — she’d play along with it all, just to twist the knife into Raymond some more. She knew that he was playing his part to a “t,” and it was time for her to join in. 

“Haha, aww that’s kinda cute to think about, actually,” said Katherine, reaching her right arm over and engulfing Raymond’s bony shoulders in an embrace with her large forearm. “Do you get nervous around me now, Raymond? Haha, I mean I did get a little bigger since the summer, didn’t I?” 

Both Mr. and Mrs. Pierce couldn’t help but stare at the almost unbelievably lopsided comparison between the two of them. It was just…almost too much to be true. The way that Katherine had her arm around Raymond’s shoulder truly underlined the extent to which she had surpassed him. When they had dated, Katherine was a couple inches taller, at 5’10. But they had weighed more or less the same. But now, a year and a half later, so, so much had changed. Raymond had declined…lost weight…and was now (they thought, at least) floating aimlessly around. But Katherine, the Stanford Honor Roll student who had so many vivacious ambitions, had grown the opposite way. She was now a quarter inch over 6’4, and over 200 pounds of solid muscle — sitting there next to Raymond, she easily looked ten years older than him, even though he was actually the one who was a few months older than her. In this moment, it was a deeply unsettling picture for Raymond’s parents, as it was hit home to them in a new way how small and skinny their son had become. 

“Uh, Raymond,” ventured his mother, “I, uh…I hope I don’t mind me saying, but you…you just look so small next to Katherine.

“I mean, do we have to rub it in, Tracy?” asked Mr. Pierce dryly, going back to his soup. “He knows he’s a small guy already.”

“Because I remind him every day!” laughed Clara, who was ecstatic that this had been brought up in conversation. “He looks small enough next to me and Sarah, but compared to Katherine, haha! Wooooowwwwww!” 

“But there’s no need to be nervous, Raymond,” continued Katherine, shaking his body affectionately with her arm. “I’m not gonna hurt you.” She was able to look down and see that Sarah’s feet were still hard at work, squeezing and kneading Raymond’s crotch with increased speed.

“Although, I have to say,” said Katherine, smiling as she raised her head up to the rest of the table, “A lot of people do get intimidated by me.”

“I’ll bet,” said Mr. Pierce. “The guys especially, I imagine, haha!” 

“Ooooh yess, definitely the guys,” chuckled Katherine, with her arm still around Raymond. She had succeeded in moving the conversation back into the casual arena. She plowed on ahead. “I mean, most guys aren’t much taller than 5’10, anyway, so when you get someone who’s just over 6’4 like me…with heels on…haha, a lot of them can’t handle it.” 

“Oh you wear heels?!” asked Mrs. Pierce. “That’s…well, that’s very confident of you, Katherine!” 

“Haha, yeah I guess so,” laughed Katherine. “I just…found out that I really like the feeling of towering over people. Hehe, it might even kinda be what Sarah was talking about earlier — maybe I do it because it makes me feel powerful.” 

“Well, you, uh…haha, I think you’ve pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one!” enjoined Mr. Pierce. 

“Haha, thanks,” said Katherine warmly, “But, I mean, tall girls have peculiar social terrain to navigate, am I right, girls? I’m sure you two already know what I’m talking about.”

“Oh my godddd,” moaned Clara. “I feel like a giant next to most of the guys in our grade — they look like little munchkins from where I’m standing.” 

“Well you are tall, Clara — ” began Mrs. Pierce.

“And still growing!” Clara added.

“Yes, and still growing…but if you don’t like towering over all the guys then maybe you shouldn’t wear those platform sneakers you always have on.”

“Oh…mom…trust me, I loovveee towering over them. It’s just that sometimes, well, I wouldn’t mind a taller dude hitting on me. I’m not like Sarah…she likes em’ tiny.” 

“Hey! What’re you…what’re you talking about?” asked Sarah as her feet continued to work. 

“Oh please,” snorted Clara, “Everyone knows you have a crush on Mr. James from Science Olympiad.”

“I…what? That’s just…that’s just…” And she trailed off, waving her hand dismissively. 

“So, what, is this James…a small guy?” asked Katherine expectantly. She knew that it was getting to be time for Raymond to cum. As she asked Sarah the question her eyebrows went up, and their eyes met. Katherine trained her eyes down on Raymond, and then back up to Sarah…she understood. 

“Um…yeah, yeah he’s pretty small,” said Sarah, shifting shyly in her seat. The effect was that both of her feet pushed themselves up even harder against Raymond’s crotch. 

“Kinda small!?” said Clara loudly. “Haha, he’s like 5 feet tall, Sarah! When you two stand next to each other his eyes are even with your boobs!” 

“Clara, would you mind?” asked Mrs. Pierce irritatedly.

“What, it’s true! And he’s not just short! He’s a tiny little twig! I’ll bet Sarah’s legs weigh as much as his whole body!” 

“I mean…haha, yeah I guess you’re right,” said Sarah. She glanced over at Katherine and Raymond, her eyes going in between them as she smiled. “I guess I just…have a thing for smaller guys.”

“Oooo, you hear that, little brother!?” jeered Clara. “Sarah likes smaller guys! Sarah’s gonna be coming for you.”

“Well, I’m not going to be coming for anybody,” said Sarah as she stared hard at Raymond. “I’ve got too much homework…and anyway, the doctors say that I’m only just starting to grow. A lot of us are at this age — guys and girls. No point in pursuing a guy just because he’s so cute and small, and then, three years later, he’s all of a sudden almost as tall as you are.”

“Just curious, Sarah,” ventured Mr. Pierce, “How tall do the doctors think you’re gonna be?”

Katherine knew that Raymond was close. She could feel his entire body starting to tense up. Sarah was doing long, slow motions now, like she was trying to literally squeeze the cum out. 

“Well, my dad’s 6’1, exactly my height now, and my mom’s only 5’7, so…last checkup they told me I’d probably stop growing pretty soon. They said I probably wouldn’t be too much taller than 6’1.”

“Hmm,” said Mr. Pierce.

“The thing is, though,” said Sarah, “I don’t believe them.”

“No?” asked Mr. Pierce. 

“No. I don’t think I’m gonna stop growing for a while here.”

“Can you, just, like…feel it in your body or something?” asked Mrs. Pierce, intrigued. 

“Something like that,” said Sarah, smiling. “Who knows…maybe I’ll even be as tall as Katherine one day.”

“That would be lovely!” said Katherine brightly. “Wouldn’t that be lovely, Raymond?”

“L-lovely,” he said, gritting his teeth. 

“Well, at this point, all I know is that I keep outgrowing my clothes, like, every few months,” said Sarah. She shook her head, feigning wistfulness, as she once more looked intently at Raymond. Katherine saw her toes clench up in Raymond’s lap, all ten of them white-knuckling on his cock. 

“Sometimes I think back to those old pink jean shorts I had last summer…they fit me perfectly then, but now, I can’t even get my legs through the holes. Oh well…and I can already feel the jeans I’m wearing right now getting tighter and tighter every day. It’s only a matter of time before I can’t fit into them either.” 

Katherine felt Raymond’s body shudder. She held him firmly with her arm, so that his slight shaking wouldn’t be noticeable to anyone else at the table. She knew that he had cum again. She looked up at Sarah and made eyes at her, as if to say, ‘Well done, girl — you were too much for him.’

“Oh my god, tell me about it!” complained Clara. “And it’s just going to get worse and worse, the more we work out together.” 

“You know, I’m not sure the world is ready for the two of you,” laughed Mr. Pierce. 

“I agree!” laughed Katherine, letting Raymond go and feeling a sense of elation wash over her. “You two make quite the duo!”

“She’s got the brain, and…well she’s also got the body…and I’ve got the brain too…we’ve both got the brains and the bodies,” finished Clara awkwardly. 

“Well said Clara!” said Mr. Pierce sarcastically, taking a rare moment to tease his daughter. “Now how about you use that brain and that body to help clear the table?” 

“But it’s Raymond’s turn tonight!” she whined. 

“Is it?” asked Mr. Pierce. “I can never keep track.” 

“She’s right,” said Raymond, getting up from his chair and quickly turning around as he walked out of the dining room. “But, uh…I have to go to the bathroom first.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep