- Text Size +
Chapter 21

Feeling his heart beat like a mallet against his breastplate, Raymond unzipped his oversized pink jean shorts. A moment later, his fairly large cock (especially considering how small he was everywhere else) had sprung free, standing erect, a red, meaty monument to how he had spent the majority of his time the last few months. Katherine’s eyebrows went up, and she let out a low whistle of appreciation. 

“Good lord Raymond,” she whispered, peering her head closer. “This dick would be impressive even on a normal-sized man! But on you it just looks…well, out of place, to say the least.”

“I’m—I’m sorry,” said Raymond quickly. “If you don’t like it, then I can — ”

“Hush, baby,” interrupted Katherine, wrapping her big hand around his member and giving it a firm but playful squeeze, “I love it. There’s nothing wrong with this beautiful cock. I can tell that you’ve been pumping it every day, thinking about me.”

“Yeah…yeah it’s the only muscle in my body that has any kind of definition to it.”

“Mmmmm yess — Look at those veins when I squeeze it like this. Wow! Look at that head! See how it just engorges itself! Oh yes, yes I am verrrry pleased with this, Raymond.” 

“You…you are?” he asked, his eyes exultant. 

“Yes baby…but you’re really, really gonna have to learn how to control yourself. While I don’t fault you for what happened tonight, it has shown me that you lack discipline.”

“I…uh, yes I do,” said Raymond softly, bowing his head. Katherine was beginning to speak openly in the language of their dynamic. They could both feel the electric thrill of this new relationship crackling between them, making their skin rise up into goosebumps, dom and sub alike. 

“One important thing that I always expect out of my subs, Raymond, is the ability to manage their submission, you understand? This is not just some free-for-all where I put on a dominance show for you every time we see each other, or every time we speak…and then you go and jerk yourself off in your bed here. That’s not the dynamic that I’m interested in having — what I’m looking for, and what I think we can achieve, is something far deeper. Something so much more profound and rewarding…for both of us. How do you feel about that, Raymond?”

“I…yes…yes, I understand what you’re saying.”

“You do?” Katherine thought that he did, but she wanted to give him a chance to talk about his own expectations, without her writing them out in stone first and then just expecting him to either take it or leave it. She had learned, through her experience doming other guys back at school, that she had a tendency to initially lord her rules and expectations over them from the get-go. Everything seemed fine at first, but then, slowly but surely, it had been revealed that these other young men were not on the same page with her, but had silenced any protest or conflicting feelings during the incipient stages of the dynamic. They had been afraid of losing her if they spoke up. And Katherine had learned, and was still learning, how important it was to allow a sub to express their feelings before drawing too many hard lines. 

“I believe you, baby,” said Katherine, controlling herself, as she placed her large hand across Raymond’s bony little knee. “But right now I’m going to turn the conversation over to you for a minute. I don’t wanna get to far into my own expectations before I hear yours, ok?”

“O-ok,” said Raymond, looking down at her thighs. Even though her huge body had sunk much, much farther into the bed than his, her thighs and lap rose up over his by at least four or five inches. He felt a dizzying wave of lust and passion pass through him, but he swallowed, took a deep breath, and collected himself. Now was not the time to indulge in the glory of their size comparisons — now, instead, was the time to show Katherine that he was as serious about this dynamic as she was. 

“I…I feel like…like…uhhh…” He suddenly became quite nervous, and his heart, which had been pounding, started to feel like it was fluttering uncontrollably. It was not pleasant, and made him feel like he was just on the verge of panic. But he suddenly felt the warm, strong weight of Katherine’s hand completely envelop his shoulder, totally covering the area from the ball of his shoulder to his neck, as she gently pulled him in closer. Her other hand remained on his knee, and together, her hands began slowly, lovingly massaging him as she murmured softly into his ear. 

“It’s ok Raymond — there’s no rush. Gather your thoughts, your feelings. I’m not looking for you to impress me with how fast you can answer me. I just want to hear what you really, truly desire from our relationship. Take as much time as you need — I love just petting and squeezing your little body, and I can do this all night long.” 

Raymond nodded wordlessly and appreciatively at Katherine’s tender understanding, and for about a minute they just sat there on his bed, his naked cock pointing at the ceiling, Katherine softly rubbing and squeezing his body with her strong hands, as he gathered his thoughts. Eventually he found his voice. 

“I want…I want our dynamic to be something that is, uh…that is never turned off.”

“Mmhmm,” Katherine intoned deeply, nodding. 

“I…I, uh…l-like…like even if we don’t speak or see each other for, uh…for like a week or two at a, uh, at a time…or maybe even longer, I don’t know…I want to feel like I’m submitting to you the whole time in…in everything I do. I want to be able to…to feel your size and your power over me…e-even…even if I can’t actually feel it like I’m doing right now.”

“Beautiful, baby. I think that you just phrased it beautifully,” breathed Katherine, feeling deeply impressed by how far Raymond had come since the summer. Just a few months before, he had been a whiny little runt of a guy, with no direction or purpose, who was helplessly bullied by his younger sister (he still was, of course, but she could tell he liked it now), and who was utterly stupefied by Katherine’s mere presence. He had clearly done some serious thinking and reflecting since then, and Katherine knew that much of it had probably not come easily to him. After all, these were not light desires — they were talking about the very nature of power itself. 

“That’s exactly what I want too,” said Katherine, barely above a whisper in his ear as she kept massaging him softly. “I want to be able to think about you here, feeling small and obeisant to me, thousands of miles away.”

“O…obeisant?” asked Raymond in a small voice. Katherine chuckled as she moved her fingers from his shoulder to his neck and began scratching him playfully. 

“It just means showing respect or deference to a higher-up, to a superior,” said Katherine softly as she scratched his neck and behind his ears. 

“Oh…yes, ok,” muttered Raymond. He was reminded that Katherine wasn’t just bigger than him — she was smarter too. She was kicking ass at Stanford, and he had dropped out of community college; his cock got even harder. 

“Thankfully,” continued Katherine, “We have more technology at our disposal than any other previous generation. I don’t know how they did long-distance dom-sub relationships back in the 1800’s, but we have snapchat. And social media.” 

Katherine paused for a moment, weighing her next words carefully. She didn’t want to push Raymond too far out of his comfort zone, and she certainly didn’t want to compel him to agree to things that he couldn’t hold up. 

“How public do you want this to be, Raymond?” she asked, as naturally as she could. Her own heart was beating fast now; she could feel her pulse in her hands and through her fingers as she continued to rub and scratch him like a cherished little pet. 

“I…I don’t care who knows,” he said flatly. 

“No?” asked Katherine. “What about Clara? What if she finds out?” 

“Uhhh…hehe, I mean…let her find out,” said Raymond, with something of a smile. “She’ll, uh…she’ll just probably use it to tease me more, even though she won’t understand, really.” 

“You like getting bullied by her, don’t you?” Katherine couldn’t resist teasing him a little bit herself. He looked up at her in uncertainty, with a tinge of nervous fear in his eyes. He didn’t want her to feel like he was somehow being “unfaithful” to their new dynamic. 

“Raymond, it’s ok,” laughed Katherine softly. “I know you enjoy it, and it’s totally ok with me — I mean, how could you not enjoy it, being as small and submissively-minded as you are?”

He inclined his head a little and shrugged, smiling slightly at her response, but Katherine kept going. 

“Haha, come on Raymond — let’s just face facts here, ok? Your younger sister — who isn’t just a “little” younger, by the way, but who is almost 5 years younger than you — is over three inches taller, and still growing, and outweighs you by almost 50 pounds. And not only that, she really does look huge compared to you. Sometimes size and weight gets hidden in people’s stature, or their figure, but…when you see the two of you standing next to each other…haha, I mean — wow! I’m not even exaggerating here, Raymond — seriously, I’m not even trying to tease you here. It’s just true. Your little sister absolutely dwarfs you — it totally looks like she’s the one who’s 19, and you’re the one who’s 14. And the way you two interact! Haha, I know you’re secretly enjoying it and all, but good lord, Raymond — the way that she just goes after you, over and over again, and you having absolutely no response every time! Even your parents are weary of it all; they don’t even bother trying to protect you anymore. And I’m not even talking about that Instagram of hers, where she’s posted literally hundreds of pictures of her towering over you, outflexing you, dominating you. How many followers did she say she has? Over 20 thousand? Think about that, Raymond — your little sister humiliates you, every day, in front of tens of thousands of people. And your response is to get an erection. Mmmmm, yessss, I’m not sure I'm gonna find anyone who’s more ripe for the picking than you, little guy.” 

“Y-you…you really feel that way?” Raymond managed to say, through a bit of a gasp. He was so turned-on at this point that his face and neck had turned bright red. 

“Haha, of course I do!” laughed Katherine, squeezing his little body tightly to hers as she watched his free cock twitch and bounce at attention. “Like I said, Raymond, even though I’m smiling and laughing and enjoying all this, I really, really mean what I’m saying. It’s totally ridiculous how tiny you look next to Clara, and how much she just walks all over you. I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of anything like it. If you weren’t actually into it, it would be absolutely, totally pathetic. But I know that you just can’t help yourself.” 

She playfully flicked his cock with her finger, and Raymond winced a little. He wasn’t in pain; he was just perilously close to cumming for the third time that evening. 

“I…I ww-would never dream of doing anything with her, you know,” he panted through his stimulation. “E-even though I, like…you know…think the humiliation is so hot…I keep it to myself. Nothing would ever happen between us.”

“Haha, oh Raymond, you don’t have to tell me that,” laughed Katherine. “Clara obviously just loves the feeling of being big and strong, and dwarfing you…but it’s not sexual for her. Not yet, at least.”

“Not yet!?” asked Raymond in alarm. “Wh-what do you mean, Katherine? Are you…are you saying that it will be eventually??”

“Well, who can say?” replied Katherine casually. “But don’t worry, Raymond. If anything like that starts to happen, I want you to let me know, ok? Don’t get me wrong — the whole incest aspect is totally hot, but I’m not sure I’m ready to share a dominatrix dynamic with a young teenager just yet. Especially someone like Clara.” 

“Ok,” said Raymond…but there was something still hanging in the air. Another presence. Across the hallway, from Clara’s room, they suddenly heard her and Sarah giggling about something. The air suddenly felt like lead. 

“Wh-what about Sarah?” asked Raymond in a different tone. “What do we do about her?”

Katherine was silent for a few moments, staring straight ahead as she pondered the very real question. As impressed as she was with Sarah, the young teenager had startled Katherine in a way that she was not entirely comfortable with. Yes, she had allowed herself to be transported by the lust of the covert exchange at dinner, but more and more, Katherine was regretting that move. It just didn’t seem right, encouraging someone so young to continue her outlandish behavior. The more Katherine thought about it, the more she realized that she needed answers. 

She resumed gently caressing Raymond’s back as she looked down at his cock, still standing up like a totem pole, rising from the unzipped crotch of the pink jeans shorts. 

“Well,” said Katherine, knowing that she was going to have to proceed carefully, “Why don’t you explain to me…what Sarah’s been doing to you, Raymond. You’re not going to get any judgement from me, ok? I just need to know…so I can understand what I’m working with here, ok?”

“O-ok,” said Raymond in a small voice. He didn’t say anything for a little bit, and Katherine could almost feel his brain burning with shame. At the same time, though, his dick didn’t retreat lower one bit.

“W-well…I guess it all started a few months ago,” he began finally. “Wh-when…when she started coming over to hang out with Clara. She…she took one look at me, and it was like something, uh…like, clicked in her mind or something. It was like she was…w-was a hungry animal or something. And I w-was her prey.”

“She started dominating you right away?” asked Katherine, gently rubbing his back. She allowed herself to feel aroused at the insanity of what she was hearing, all the while reminding herself to keep a careful emotional distance from it all. She was just collecting data — not competing with Sarah for him. There was no competition; Raymond was hers.

“Y-yeah,” answered Raymond. “Like…at first it was just…you know…joining in with Clara…making fun of my size…doing body comparisons and all that.”

“Mmhmm,” nodded Katherine. 

“But…b-but after a few weeks, it…uh…w-well…it just got different.”

“How so?” Katherine was almost holding her breath. What on earth had this girl been up to? 

“C-Clara left us alone for a few minutes, cause she had to go to the bathroom, and…and…”

“And what, baby?” asked Katherine gently. Her voice contrasted completely with her inner state — she was dying to know. 

“A-as soon as Clara was gone, she, like…just swooped up on me. It…it was like she had been planning it for a while. And…sh-she was wearing these…like heeled s-sneakers, so she was, like 6’4 or s-something…as tall as you!”

“Well I’m a little taller than 6’4,” chuckled Katherine, not being able to help herself. “But never mind. What happened next?” 

“She…she just stood there, looming over me, n-not saying anything for a f-few seconds. I w-was so…ahh K-Katherine it sounds so b-bad to say…I was so aroused…”

“It’s ok…it’s alright,” breathed Katherine, scratching him softly. “I get it. No judgement, remember?”

“And then she j-just bent down and s-stuck her hand down my pants, g-grabbed my dick, and whispered in my ear, ‘You’re a horny little pervert, getting hard around your little sister — don’t think I don’t notice, even if she doesn’t.’ I c-couldn’t say anything…my mouth w-was totally dry. And then…she started licking my ear.”

“Licking your ear?” asked Katherine, attempting to keep her voice measured. 

“Y-yeah…and…and h-her tongue…Katherine…I d-don’t know where she learned h-how to move it like that.”

“Like what?” asked Katherine, feeling a strange desire to somehow equal Sarah, even though she was still reminding herself that she had nothing to compete against. “Like this?”

She threw her own tongue back and forth between her teeth, raising her eyebrow sexily as she did so. Raymond looked up at her and exhaled in arousal — it was so hot to see her tonguing the air like that, and yet…and yet she wasn’t really going…quite as fast as Sarah. But he decided not to mention that. Even in his submissive role, Raymond subconsciously realized that he didn’t want to set off some some competing instinct in Katherine. 

“Y-yeah…yeah, like that,” he said. “Like…super fast. She was j-just, like…t-tonguing my ear, and…and like, sticking it way deep down into…into my ear. It was j-just so crazy. And she had me by my dick, so I couldn’t get away. And she kept moaning and squeezing my cock and saying things l-like, ‘I’m gonna milk you dry, you tiny little slut.’ And…and she f-finally did.”

“She made you cum?” asked Katherine.

“Y-yeah…I c-came and…and sh-she…she caught it in her hand and…just…slurped it up, r-right in my face.”

“Jesus!” exclaimed Katherine, feeling incredibly aroused by this disturbing story. 

“Y-yeah…and then…ever since then, she’s b-been finding ways to c-corner me and jerk me off.”

“Wow, so…how many times do you think she’s done that?” asked Katherine. 

“Like…t-twenty,” said Raymond. “And…sh-she always catches my cum in her hand and just…eats it in front of me.”

“Twenty! Good lord, Raymond, she really has put a number on you, hasn’t she!? And Clara has no idea?”

“No idea…she’s not stupid, of course…b-but Sarah…she’s in a different league.”

“Obviously,” said Katherine, shaking her head. A question suddenly popped into her head. “So she’s…only jerked you off? No blowjobs?”

“No,” answered Raymond, “But…she told me she was…she was gonna do that to me soon…like, a couple weeks ago.”

“Well, she isn’t,” said Katherine flatly, realizing after the words came out that she sounded defensive. She gave a little laugh and squeezed Raymond tighter to her. “Haha, I mean, understand, Raymond — all that sounds as hot to me as it does to you, but I think we can both agree that it’s time to pump the brakes on the whole exchange with Sarah, no?”

“Y-yes,” said Raymond, sounding relieved. “It’s…it’s so hot…but it feels so wrong…and so dangerous. And…I’m afraid of her, Katherine.”

“Has she ever hurt you?”

“N-no…but…it’s not that. I’m afraid th-that…like, I d-don’t know what she’s capable of. She’s not really a s-sane person, even though she can seem like she is.”

“I get it, baby, really I do,” said Katherine reassuringly. “And I agree with you — I don’t know how she’s gotten this way, but I think you need to try and steer clear of her. Or rather, I think she needs to steer clear of you.”

“How?” asked Raymond. “Wh-what happens when you go back to…to school? And you’re not here to…to…”

“Protect you?” asked Katherine with a warm smile.

“Yeah…”

“I’ll talk to her,” said Katherine suddenly, realizing what she had to do. “I’ll talk to her myself, and make it clear what we’ve decided, and how it’s all going to go.” 

“You will?” asked Raymond, looking up at her earnestly. 

“Of course, baby,” said Katherine soothingly, moving her big hand to his head, palming the back of it, and applying light, loving pressure. “There’s nothing to worry about. I’ll do it here in the next day or two. I’ll sort it all out.” 

Raymond closed his eyes, sighing in relief, and Katherine felt a warm, protective wave wash over her. She loved making him feel safe. For the next couple minutes, neither of them spoke, and Katherine just held him close, enjoying the sensation of his little body slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her muscles and curves. Gradually, her attention was drawn again to the pink jean shorts, with Raymond’s cock still sticking out of them at full mast. 

“Those shorts,” she said suddenly, with a little smile, “Were they Sarah’s at one point?”

Raymond nodded. “She’s been getting bigger ever since she, uhh…started working out with Clara. She outgrew them two months ago, and so…s-so she turned them into shorts and m-made me wear them.”

“Haha, they look pretttty big on you, mister,” chuckled Katherine. “How did Clara not even notice, though?”

“Clara’s really smart,” said Raymond, “But sometimes her mind is only on one, uhhh…one track. And she won’t, uh, notice stuff that you might expect her to.” 

“Hmmmm,” purred Katherine. “That cock’s looking mightyyyy tasty right about now. You think there’s a little something more for me in there?”

“I…y-yes,” panted Raymond. He had been about to say ‘I don’t know,’ but he had stopped himself, knowing that Katherine was looking for a different answer. 

“Let’s take these off you,” said Katherine, easily slipping off the oversized shorts. “I’m taking these with me, Raymond — anything else of hers in your bedroom?”

“No,” said Raymond, feeling a twinge of regret. As dirty as it made him feel, he had started enjoying comparing his tiny frame to the shorts. Katherine noticed the look in his eyes.

“Don’t worry Raymond — I’m gonna give you a pair of my shorts to compare with instead. Sarah’s pretty big…but she ain’t got nothing on me, now, does she?”

“No she does not,” smiled Raymond. 

Katherine yawned her mouth open, making big, sexy eyes at Raymond, and slowly inclined her head downward, slowly spearing her mouth down, down, down on his dick, until her lips were kissing the flesh of his crotch. Holding his body steady with her big arms, she sucked him slowly, insistently, and she didn’t let him go until he had shot his load down her throat. She moaned appreciatively, swallowing it down. Both of them knew what was going on. She was claiming him — putting her stamp on him. He was hers to swallow, to dwarf, to dominate, to possess.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep