- Text Size +

Chapter 22

The next day, Katherine stopped by the Pierce’s house, ostensibly to just say “hello” and to thank them for dinner, but more specifically (and secretly) to drop off something special for Raymond. The 5’8, 109-pound Raymond knew that the jean shorts that Katherine was giving him looked innocuous enough, but also knew that, for both of them, they held a deep and intensely erotic sub-meaning. Sarah had given Raymond her old, outgrown pink jean shorts and forced him to wear them around, just to emphasize how much bigger she was. While both Raymond and Katherine thought that this gesture from the uncannily precocious 14-year-old was undoubtedly hot, they had already agreed that Raymond would be having no further erotic contact with Sarah. As part of their budding dom-sub relationship, Katherine had staked her claim, and she was not going to have a 14-year-old, tall, hot, and brilliant as she was, getting in the way of her lovely new dynamic.

What’s more, both Katherine and Raymond had agreed that Sarah’s domination of Raymond could be construed as a crime on Raymond’s part, should they ever be discovered in the act of Sarah forcing Raymond up against a wall and jerking him off. The law didn’t have much to say about young teenage girls forcing themselves on young men who were about to turn 20, but it had a lot to say about statutory — Raymond knew that Katherine was right. Although he felt intensely, guiltily turned-on by his submissive encounters with Sarah, it was an immense relief for him to have Katherine come swooping in and claim him, saving him from the clutches of the alluringly sexy, but undoubtedly unstable best friend of his younger sister.

And Katherine DID claim him…with a sexy flourish. She had brought over a pair of her old jean shorts that she had outgrown a couple months prior, before she had embarked on a particularly intensive regimen of squats and leg presses, which had swelled her already-considerable thighs and ass to hitherto-unparalleled proportions. She had been under 200 pounds just a couple months ago, but now, she was pushing 210, nearly a full 100 pounds heavier than her weak, skinny new submissive.

After greeting Clara at the door, and exchanging a few pleasant remarks with her, Katherine went up to Raymond’s room, much to Clara’s puzzlement and disappointment. She always wanted to spend more time with her hero, and she could never seem to understand why someone like Katherine would want to spend time with her tiny, loser older brother. Katherine could only smile to herself — she was proud of Clara for doing so well in her workouts, and for excelling at school, but he knew that Raymond’s younger sister, bright, mature, and overdeveloped for her age as she was, couldn’t begin to understand the dynamic that was blossoming between Katherine and Raymond. Clara might have been smart, but she wasn’t on Sarah’s level…as far as Katherine knew, no girl that young…in the entire world…was on Sarah’s level. But that was a matter for later on in the day. Right now, she was dead-set on enjoying Raymond’s reaction to her new gift.

As previously instructed, Raymond had remained in his bedroom when Katherine rang the doorbell. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his stick-like little legs dangling just barely off the edge, his hands folded in his lap on top of his hardening cock, anxiously waiting. He was completely naked. Katherine didn’t even knock as she came in.

Seeing her massive form enter through his bedroom door, Raymond had to force himself to remember Katherine’s instructions: he was not to get up and greet her. He was to remain on the bed, hands folded submissively in his lap, and let her come to him. But as he saw her having to duck her head as she came in through the door, Raymond felt his breath catch in his chest, and his heart seemed a bit held up in the otherwise-unremitting process of beating. Katherine was wearing her platform heels again…the same ones she had worn to the party the past summer…the same ones that made her 6’10. Except now, Raymond knew that she was actually a little taller than 6’4…which, of course, meant that in these heels, she was a little taller than 6’10, and getting close to 6’11. His breath came out unconsciously in a kind of desperate, moaning pant as he watched her duck her head in through the door, smiling sexily at him. Her wide, muscular shoulders seemed almost as wide as the door itself, as did her thick, vigorous hips. Raymond couldn’t believe it — he knew that Katherine was huge. He had just seen her last night, up close and personal as could be! But somehow, the heels added an extra dimension to the entire persona of her size, and not just her height itself. They seemed to magnify her whole figure, in the same way that tight clothing seems to magnify the curve of a pair of hips, or the bulbous, erotic contours of a large ass.

Katherine turned around, shut the door, and locked it, giving Raymond a more-than-ample view of her huge, strong butt, which, as always, looked like it was about to burst out of her tight jeans. She was wearing a stylish green t-shirt, which, along with her red hoop earrings, gave her whole appearance a delightfully festive aura, appropriate for the Christmas season. As she locked the door, Raymond saw that her head rose up above the door frame by at least two inches. If she had asked him a question right then and there, he would not have been able to answer.

Katherine turned around and smiled coquettishly down at his little body, sitting there on the bed. Slowly, from behind her back, she produced the pair of jean shorts that she had recently outgrown. Raymond’s eyes grew even wider — they looked absolutely enormous!

“I’ve brought you a present, little guy,” she purred, beginning to saunter up to him deliberately, one foot in front of the other, like she was on an imaginary catwalk. Katherine made sure to not make her strides too long, because it would have only taken a couple normal steps to reach Raymond’s bedside. But she wanted to strut for him a little, to show off, to tease him as she displayed the jeans shorts to him, pinched in between her thumb and index finger, shaking them sexily in his direction.

“A-are…are those…those the ones y-you…outgrew!?” asked Raymond, knowing the answer before he asked, but still wanting to hear it from Katherine’s lips.

“Oh yes,” said Katherine knowingly, nodding her head up and down in exaggeration. “These are the ones…I outgrew them a looonnng time ago. It would have to be a couple months ago, at least. But I’m not gonna let you take my word for it, you know.”

“Y-you’re…you’re not?” asked Raymond blankly, blinking his eyes.

“Oh no,” declared Katherine. “I’m gonna make sure that you see, with your own eyes, how these shorts do not fit me anymore. I can’t even get them on anymore, haha!”

“You…c-can’t? Oh m-my god,” breathed Raymond, looking up at the massive shorts that were now dangling in front of his face.

“Just watch,” chuckled Katherine, who was now standing over the bed. She dropped the shorts next to Raymond, so that he could get a good look at how big they were up close. He would have spent more time staring at them, but what Katherine did next usurped all his attention.

Without even taking off her heels, Katherine lifted up her left leg…up, up, and up further still…until it was completely above her head. Raymond knew that Katherine was athletic but he had no idea that she was so effortlessly flexible. His eyes bugged out of his head as he found himself staring up into Katherine’s crotch, which seemed dished up for his eyes on a silver platter, the way she was displaying it to him now. He could even see the camel toe imprint of her fat, engorged pussy lips outlined in her tight jeans. But Raymond’s eyes were so entranced that they couldn’t stay in one position for long — they looked up, and he was stunned to see that Katherine’s heel was actually touching the ceiling. She was holding her strong, thick leg over her head, with it straight and fully extended, just like a gymnast, as she made her eyebrows go up and down at him.

“Nothing to say, huh?” she teased, showing him her tongue as she wiggled it playfully, sexily down at him.

“I…” he choked, “I…d-didn’t know you could d-do that!”

“Haha, I couldn’t!” she laughed, turning her head to her big calf muscle and giving it a jocular lick. “Until last year — flexibility is a key aspect of my strength training, and so I made sure that I went through a series of intensive stretches every day. And…haha, well, now I can do this!”

She laughed out loud, enjoying Raymond’s open-mouthed reaction, which only became more pronounced as she began to peel her jeans off her left leg. Her pants were extra-flexible, so she was able to do all of this without lowering her leg, and without taking off her heels.

“Haha, aaaand, you know, well…girls are naturally more flexible than boys,” added Katherine cheerfully, “So…well…don’t beat yourself up too bad if you can’t get into this position, Raymond.”

“G-get into…that position!?” cried Raymond, smiling despite his amazement. “I..I don’t even think I can touch my toes!”

“Well why don’t you try it then, little guy?” suggested Katherine, peeling off the left part of her pants, seemingly without any effort. “But old on a sec — wait until I take my pants off completely. I don’t want you to miss the show!”

Katherine proceeded to switch legs, touching the ceiling with her right heel as she slowly and sensually stripped off the other half of her jeans, revealing a wide, drilled, and sexily-filled-out pair of black lingerie. Raymond had already been fully hard, but now, it felt like his cock had pushed itself up a little further still. It was pointing straight up into Katherine’s face. She took another step forward, snaked her huge hand around the back of Raymond’s head, and pulled his face gently forward into the warm, soft, pungent triangle of black silk covering her pubic area, which had already been lubricating itself from the moment she pulled up to the Pierce’s house. She held his face there for several long moments, encouraging him to take deep, purposeful breaths of her musk through the fancy filter of black fabric. Raymond had never known himself to have a lingerie fetish, but in this moment, he did.

“O-kay!” said Katherine, after the long, sensual moments had passed. “Let’s do some stretches together! Before you try on my shorts for size! Don’t wanna pull a muscle, do we?”

“N-no,” said Raymond.

“Well, see, you gotta have muscles first, to pull them,” teased Katherine, easily wrapping her hand around his bicep and giving it a playful little shake. “But even so — let’s just try it out, huh? We already know how flexible I am — let’s see how flexible you are! Ok, let’s go — off the bed! Stand next to me, straight up…that’s it. Wow, sometimes I forget how tiny you are when I’m in these heels! Look at that — your head barely comes up to my breasts! Look to the side for a sec — whaddya see!?”

“Y-your…nipples,” said Raymond weakly, marveling at how prominently they were poking out of Katherine’s green t-shirt.

“Mmmm, yeah,” cooed Katherine. “Let’s sex it up a little more, shall we?”

There was a great *whoosh!* sound, and Raymond felt his hair flying around in his face. Katherine had just whipped off her green t-shirt, exposing a silk black bra that clearly matched her lingerie down below. The heavy, sultry scent of Katherine’s boobs filled Raymond’s nostrils, and he longed to bury his head in the huge, fleshy behemoths hanging from the chest of the amazon who stood next to him. But he knew that he needed to do what he was told, and, at this early stage in their dynamic, he was extra-eager to show Katherine that he was ready to serve.

“Oooo, yeahhh…you wanna touch them, don’t you?” she whispered down at him. “Not yet! Not yet, my little pet! Ok…so, first stretch! This one’s as basic as they come — let’s both bend down…and touch our toes!”

As she spoke, Katherine regally arched her back, and, with all the poise and majesty of a swan, curved and lowered her upper body downward, extending her long, powerful arms toward the floor as her fingers likewise angled themselves down, dancing and quivering playfully as they did so. In a second, even though she was still in her heels, Katherine’s fingers had touched the floor, and a moment later, so were her entire palms.

Raymond tried to do the same, but he quickly realized that there was no way on earth that he was going to be able to do this. He could feel the tightness in his hamstrings as he got about halfway down, and by the time his fingers reached his lower shins, he was forced to bend his knees to relieve the strain.

“Aww, haha, you can’t even get down more than that?….Without bending your knees?” chuckled Katherine, glancing at him sideways in the midst of her stretch. Raymond looked at her arched, bare back, which extended outward beside him, nearly as high as his chest He swallowed, overcome with arousal at both Katherine’s impressive physical feat, and his body’s own inadequate comparison.

“I’ll…I’ll try harder,” said Raymond, determined not to appear like he wasn’t putting in any effort, despite his lust.

“No, no!” said Katherine gently, taking her hand off the floor and gently grabbing his skinny lower leg, squeezing it lovingly as her fingers wrapped all the way around it. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself, little guy. It’s a bad idea to force a stretch, especially if you aren’t trained. Haha, ok, so there’s that one…how about another stretch? Gotta take my heels off for this one…Can you do this?”

Katherine came up out of her floor-palming position, kicked off her heels, took a deep breath, and laid herself down flat on Raymond’s bedroom floor, with her face inclined upward, winking at Raymond. He had no idea what she was planning, but he found out soon enough — Katherine brought her right leg up, ever-so-slowly, toward her head, without moving her torso. She brought her bare foot so far up that she was actually able to put it down, flat on the floor next to her cheek, with her toes pointing in the same direction as her face. It was an impressive feat, and Raymond exhaled out again in wonder…but then Katherine started doing it again with her left leg, and he nearly lost his composure. He staggered back in shocked arousal as Katherine brought her other foot all the way up to her face, planting it flat-footed on the floor next to her other cheek.

Raymond was looking at a curvy, muscular, 6’4-and-a-half amazon who had stunningly contorted herself into the sexiest pretzel-pose he had ever seen. Katherine’s knees rose up to about his mid-thigh, and in this pose, they were the tallest part of her body. Her thighs and torso were curved up in a tight “C” formation, with her crotch and lower abdomen curved up off the ground. Only her breasts, upper body, chin, and arms remained on the ground, and Raymond had the surreal picture of her head on the floor, in between the pillars of her lower legs, her face grinning up at him as she giggled and wiggled her bare toes sexily against her cheeks. It took all of Raymond’s self-control to keep from cumming, right then and there.

But Katherine took pity on him, and a moment later, she had unraveled her body from her incredible pose and was now standing next to him in her bare feet. Raymond’s eyes were just below her shoulder-level now, but somehow, he didn’t really feel any bigger than he had before.

“Alright then,” chuckled Katherine, “How about you try on the little present I brought you?”

Raymond couldn’t believe that he could have managed to forget the shorts. He excitedly took them off the bed and held them up in front of himself, marveling at how they were wider than his shoulders.

“But first!” Katherine said smartly, swiping them out of his hands, “I gotta make sure you realize how much I’ve actually outgrown these.”

She bent down and stepped into them, and Raymond could almost immediately tell that she wasn’t going to be able to pull them up her legs. She got to about her calf-area, and they got tight…she was able to pull them up past her calves, but once they had cleared her knees, they started getting tight again, until…they stopped, right about in the middle of her thighs. Katherine made a show of trying to lug them up past her big muscles, and the plush, feminine fat that covered them, but there was no use. They were clearly too small.

“Satisfied?” she asked, her eyes twinkling down at him.

“I…y-yes,” he said. “I was satisfied before you put them on, but now…yeah, now I can be sure it’s real.”

“Just wanted to make sure there was no room in that little head of yours for any doubts,” chuckled Katherine, stepping out of the shorts and handing them back to him. “Since I know you’re gonna be trying on these a lot when I’m not here, just to remind yourself of this moment.”

Raymond extended the shorts out in front of his vision again. They had looked tiny on Katherine’s huge legs a moment ago, but now, all of a sudden, they looked gigantic again.

“Now these may be just a little big on you,” said Katherine, pretending to be anxious, as if she had just bought him a Christmas present. “But sometimes these things shrink in the wash, you know?”

Raymond couldn’t bring himself to respond. He lowered the jean shorts down and looked down into them. The twin leg holes looked positively gargantuan…maybe even big enough for his entire torso. But he went through the motions, stepping into the leg holes, one by one, with his puny limbs.

“Holy….shit,” Katherine whispered, “Your legs don’t even touch the sides. It’s not even close, Raymond! Not even close!”

With trembling hands, he zipped the jeans up and buttoned them — the motions themselves seemed almost pointless. He felt like he had no body at all, and was just zipping and buttoning up pants that were suspended in thin air. That’s how measly he felt, standing in them. His legs, his waist, his butt, were all inside the shorts, but they weren’t actually making contact with the fabric. The only thing keeping the shorts up were his hands, which held them up, one in front, and one behind. Raymond realized that the shorts themselves were actually a good deal heavier than he anticipated. Whether from exertion, sheer arousal, or a combination of both, his arms started to shake along with his hands.

“Aww, look at you, poor little dear,” moaned Katherine, clearly aroused herself as she reached her hand into her panties and started pushing her index finger into her clit. “You can’t even hold them up by yourself! Look at this!”

With her free hand, Katherine bent down and waved around in the free space inside the shorts. There was plenty of room to move her hand about, and for the next few moments, she made a point of shaking her hand around in the free air in front of Raymond’s crotch, around his hips, behind his little butt, and all around his skinny little thighs. By the time she was done teasing him, Raymond’s cock was purple, and about to burst.

“Now,” said Katherine slowly, impressively, standing up to her full height as she put her hands on her hips, staring down at him. “Take your hands away. Let them go.”

Raymond immediately obeyed, and the shorts instantly dropped to the floor in a crumpled heap around his ankles. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back; Raymond could hold back no longer. Groaning out, he started to cum, but Katherine was already prepared. She swooped her arms down, caught him up, and lifted his orgasming member to her full, hungry, awaiting lips, sucking on him powerfully as she drank his seed loudly, her throat undulating and expanding as she swallowed him down.

“Geez Raymond!” she exclaimed a minute or so later, holding him out in front of her, with her arms fully extended. “You came…how many times last night?! Five? Six!?”

“Uhh…eight,” he murmured, smiling sheepishly at Katherine’s reactive laugh.

“Eight!?! Ha! I should’ve known. Had to get a couple in after I left, huh?”

“I…y-yeah,” he admitted.

“So that makes it even more amazing,” she continued, “How you were able to produce that much cum in under 24 hours. That’s impressive, Raymond — that was a good-sized load there! I had to swallow and gulp down a few times to get it all…and I’m a big girl!”

“I…th-thik my body just…started making more,” he said weakly, “Ever since…this stuff started to…uh, control my mind.”

“Mmmm that’s interesting,” said Katherine. “Maybe I should look into that.”

“Look…into it?” asked Raymond.

“Haha, study it, silly,” laughed Katherine, putting him down and pinching his nose affectionately before she stood back up. “I wanna find ways for that little body of yours to make as much cum as it possibly can, because I lovvvvve gobbling it up…mmmmmmm!”

Raymond collapsed down into a sitting position on his bed, unable to stand anymore. Katherine started putting her jeans back on.

“W-wait!” said Raymond. “Where…where’re you going?”

“Aww, you wanna cuddle!” cooed Katherine, not stopping her process of re-clothing. “How sweet!”

“Don’t…don’t you?” asked Raymond, a little crestfallen.

“Sweetheart, I’d always love to cuddle you,” said Katherine, pulling up her jeans and strapping on her heels, “But I’ve still got stuff to do today. Well, one important thing anyway.”

“Wh-what…what’s that?” asked Raymond, standing up again in his eagerness. In his mind, he knew what it was, but he wanted to hear Katherine say it. His heart was thumping away again in his chest, as he once again found himself eye-level with Katherine’s nipples.

“Can’t you guess?” teased Katherine, pulling her green t-shirt over her beautiful face and shimmying it down her incredible torso. “I’ve set up a little coffee date…with Sarah. Gotta tell that girl that she can’t be messing around with my sweet, darling little sub anymore.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep