- Text Size +

That night, Emily, Liam, and the chief pulled in front of the restaurant.

“Shrink N Gulp…wait, they actually advertise themselves openly despite being illegal?” Emily asked with a confused tone.

“Yes, they know there’s nothing we can do to stop them, so they have no reason to hide.” The chief replied with a tone of helplessness.

“Don’t worry, I’ll figure out the identity of whoever’s behind this.” Emily assured.

The chief smiled with a glimmer of hope and dropped the duo off before driving away to safety. Emily and Liam proceeded to nervously walk inside to be greeted by Skylar and Lily.

“Hi, welcome to Shrink N Gulp. Would you like to be the eater or the eaten?” Lily asked Emily with a giggle.

“I’d like to be an eater, and he’d like to be an eaten.” Emily replied with a smile.

“Perfect! Skylar, escort the girl to her table and I’ll take the boy back to be shrunk.” Lily shouted excitedly.

“Come on, don’t be shy. I’ll even dine with you on your first time, so you don’t have to feel nervous.” Skylar offered as she grabbed Emily’s hand invitingly and took her through the door behind them.

Then, Lily began walking down the hallway to the side and Liam simply stared in fear.

“Well, come on! The shrink ray is back here!” Lily shouted invitingly as she signaled Liam to follow her.

Liam gulped and slowly began following Lily.

“You’re going to feed a lucky girl tonight; I can already tell.” Lily added as she looked back to Liam with a smile.

Liam said nothing.

“So, what’s your name?” Lily asked, trying to make conversation.

“L-Liam.” Liam replied.

“Oh, nice to meet you, Liam. I’m Lily.” Lily responded.

Liam and Lily then came to a shower-like room enclosed behind glass.

“Alright, take off your clothes and get in.” Lily ordered with a smile as she opened the door.

“Y-you want me to shower?” Liam asked nervously.

“Well, of course. We can’t serve food without washing it.” Lily giggled.

Liam’s eyes then wandered to the futuristic-looking device mounted on the ceiling of the shower.

“That’s the shrink ray, it’ll go off as soon as you’re done showering.” Lily explained.

Lily then went over to Liam and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” Liam screamed as he jumped back.

“Well, you can’t go in the shower with your clothes on.” Lily responded as she started undoing the buttons again.

Liam jumped back again.

“Liam, don’t worry. I’m going to have to watch you shower anyway, so I’m seeing you naked regardless.” Lily explained as she went for the buttons a third time.

“W-why are you going to watch me shower?!” Liam asked.

“Well, we have this annoying problem with cops and detectives, so I need to make sure you don’t run off.” Lily explained as she kept undoing the buttons and Liam’s face blushed bright red.

Lily paused.

“Okay, here.” Lily said as she quickly stripped down.

Liam gasped.

“See? Now, I’m naked myself, so you have nothing to be embarrassed by.” Lily stated as she continued with the buttons.

However, little to Lily’s knowledge, this made Liam even more embarrassed as Lily’s unbelievably sexy body gave him a throbbing erection…and she would soon find out.

But Lily was unphased by Liam’s erection.

“Liam, you have nothing to be embarrassed of. I’m the shower guard, so I’m used to hard dicks and wet pussies.” Lily giggled as she swatted Liam’s penis playfully in attempt to lighten him up.

Liam felt like he was about to die of embarrassment already, but the water started anyway, and Lily shoved him in.

“Now that I think about it, I could use a shower too. I’ll just have to back out of range before the shrink ray switches on.” Lily stated as she got in the shower with Liam.

As the two showered together, only Lily washed herself, Liam just stood still, paralyzed by a mixture of his embarrassment and lust for Lily’s perfect body.

“Liam, I told you, you have to wash yourself before we serve you.” Lily said with a slightly frustrated tone as she began washing Liam’s body for him.

However, after a few seconds, Lily stopped.

“Wait, actually, this way will be much more efficient.” Lily decided as she backed into a corner of the shower, pulled out a small device that looked like a car door opener, and pressed the lone button.

In a flash, Liam then found the entire world around him growing…at least, from his perspective as he shrunk down to a bite-sized snack.

Lily, now a giantess to Liam, walked back over and picked him up.

“You’ll be much easier to wash at this size.” Lily giggled.

Liam had so much fear running through him now that he felt like he was going to explode. Then, Lily paused again.

“Hey, you like my body, don’t you? Well, how about we get clean together?” Lily offered as she soaped up Liam’s tiny body and proceeded to start scrubbing herself clean with him.

At this point, Liam couldn’t take it anymore. He was so sexually aroused that he orgasmed straight on Lily while she was washing her boobs. And contrary to what either of them thought possible, Liam’s face got even redder, making him literally look like a tomato at this point.

“Liam, honey, there’s nothing to be embarrassed of. We’re all here to have fun, remember?” Lily giggled, feeling bad for Liam as she licked up his cum.

To Liam’s horror, this wasn’t the only time he orgasmed on the bathing giantess either. He also orgasmed on her tummy, and now on her butt.

“Mmm, keep em comin’.” Lily giggled as she licked Liam’s third orgasm off her finger.

Liam felt like he was literally in Hell…except, a sexy version of it. The pain of his embarrassment was easily as bad as burning in any fire. Then, as if Liam’s torment couldn’t possibly get worse, Lily let a fart out as she was scrubbing her ass with him.

“OH MY GOD, I’M SO SORRY! I SWEAR, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!” Lily apologized furiously as she held Liam up to her face.

“It’s…it’s okay.” The suffering Liam managed to croak out.

“Phew, I thought you might be mad at me.” Lily responded as she put her “sponge” back in her ass. “Sometimes, they just slip out, ya know?”

Of course, Liam didn’t even have the energy to be mad at this point. Then, as Lily was scrubbing her lower legs and feet with Liam, almost down with her shower, her stomach rumbled audibly…and Lily had the perfect snack in mind.

“You know, employees are allowed to eat shrinkies as long as we leave enough for the customers.” Lily foreshadowed as she held Liam up to her face and licked her lips.

Liam shivered in fear.

“What do you say, wanna be a shower snack?” Lily offered with a giggle as she began dangling Liam above her hungry mouth.

Unfortunately, it didn’t seem Liam would be eaten by Emily after all and fear was throbbing through every pore on his body. Even though he had taken the pill, like he mentioned before, going inside a giantess other than Emily would still be dangerous. However, out of fear of getting fired, Liam braved the journey and he was brought ever closer to Lily’s throat. However, to his surprise, Lily pulled him back out and looked at him empathetically.

“You don’t want to be eaten, do you?” Lily asked with a mixture of concern and disappointment.

The defeated, traumatized shell that was once Liam weakly shook his head.

Lily paused before turning off the shower and stepping out to dry herself and put her clothes back on.

“It’s okay, honey. Shrinkies want to back out all the time at the last second. You’re lucky you were almost eaten by me since I’m on a diet of willing prey only.” Lily giggled and she comfortingly kissed Liam.

Liam slowly started to loosen his stress as he knew he was in the hands of a merciful giantess.

“It’ll be okay, I promise. I’ll take you back to my apartment and take care of you while you wait for the shrinking to wear off. We can get kinky during that time too if you want.” Lily assured. “Until then, you’ll have to wait in my pocket though.”