- Text Size +

Meanwhile, Skylar and Emily had been seated and given menus. Even if Emily was on mission, she couldn’t help but admire just how well decorated the restaurant was. Beautiful lighting, amazing art, and eye-catching decorations everywhere. It really didn’t look like a building that belonged to evil criminals, but rather a legitimate high-quality restaurant.

“Of course, this isn’t all we have to offer. If you buy a membership, you can go into the basement as well, where things are a lot more…wild.” Skylar giggled.

Emily looked over her menu. Although the dishes were mostly normal, there was one thing that separated them from their counterparts at normal restaurants: Every dish was served with live tiny humans worked into them somehow with the options for them to be willing, unwilling, or a mixture of both.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I always go for unwilling. There’s a special joy that comes from having the power to eat other humans against their will that horny kiss-ups just can’t make up for.” Skylar stated.

Of course, Emily had already deduced that the main reason why they had an option to order unwilling people had to do with a desire to hurt others for sadistic pleasure. However, hearing it reiterated made her sick.

“You’d better hope I don’t get my hands on your shrinking technology before the police destroy it…or have it shipped off to Area 51, because if I do, I’m going use it on you and give you a taste of your own medicine.” Emily thought with rage, which didn’t display itself outwardly.

The waitress returned shortly after and both the girls decided to order the Shrink N Gulp special soup, but Emily found herself unprepared to answer a following question.

“So, would you like willing, unwilling, or a mix?” The waitress asked Emily sweetly.

Emily reasoned that although she hated playing God, the best people to save would probably be the unwilling as it’s not even their fault they got there.

“Unwilling.” Emily answered.

Then, Emily’s stomach rumbled.

“And make it extra!” Emily added.

“Understood, sounds like we have a lot of space to fill.” The waitress giggled as she heard Emily’s growling belly.

Skylar of course ordered unwilling as well and the waitress went to give their orders to the chefs.

“Glad to hear you’re like me. My bestie Lily just doesn’t seem to get it, but I still love her to death.” Skylar stated with a grin.

Shortly after, Lily showed up to join them.

“Hope you don’t mind if I join you. I decided I needed a meal break and told the waitress I would have whatever you two are having, except with willing shrinkies.” Lily giggled.

Emily decided this would be a good time to start asking questions, but she was cut off by Skylar.

“Hey, who’s in your pocket?” Skylar asked Lily after she took notice of Liam squirming inside her pants.

“Oh, this is Liam. I was going to eat him for a shower snack, but he looked like he REALLY didn’t want to be eaten, so I decided to look after the poor guy while his shrinking wears off.” Lily explained as she took Liam out of her pocket and held him up for Skylar and Emily to see.

“Really didn’t want to be eaten, huh?” Skylar asked as she lustfully licked her lips.

Liam cowered in fear.

“Don’t worry, honey. I won’t feed you to Skylar.” Lily laughed.

“Well, if he ever decides to come around, I’d be more than happy to eat him.” Emily stated loudly, signaling Liam to snag the chance to be her snack.

“Y-yes, I want to be eaten by her!” Liam screamed in a panic.

“Huh? Are you sure, honey? You looked so scared before.” Lily stated.

“W-well, I, uh…just think she’s so hot that I can’t resist letting her eat me.” Liam explained nervously.

“Heh, jealous, Lily?” Skylar giggled.

“No, I think that poor dear needs him most anyway.” Lily responded with a concerned tone as she listened to Emily’s furiously rumbling belly.

Lily then stood up and dangled Liam above Emily.

“Your first shrinkie?” Lily asked with a smile.

Emily nodded excitedly and widened her mouth, trying to play along.

“Remember, honey, just scream if you want to back out again and I’ll pull you up.” Lily whispered to Liam before slowly lowering him into Emily’s mouth.

Even though earlier the same day, Liam dreaded being eaten by Emily, he was now happier than ever. At the very least, he knew that he was going to live…no matter how gross it surely was in the detective’s gut.

Emily happily accepted Liam into her mouth, but then something shocked her, and the legendary actress broke her character.

“OH MY GOD!” Emily exclaimed.

“What, is something wrong?!” A nearby waitress shouted in a panic.

However, something was far from wrong. Emily had now gotten her first “taste” of why people like this restaurant so much. Emily then began sloppily sloshing Liam around in her mouth like she was tasting Heaven itself and swallowed him down with a loud, wet gulp.

“That was so…that was so…DELICIOUS!” Emily exclaimed, not even acting.

Liam fell down Emily’s long, dark throat and splashed in her awaiting stomach.

“Ugh, this is so disgusting!” Liam shouted as he sloshed around inside.

However, Liam didn’t have much time to spend worrying about how gross it was inside his master, as he soon realized that her stomach acid was raging. Although it didn’t affect him as he had taken the pill, normal shrinkies who entered would surely get reduced to mush and bones in only a few minutes.

“Emily, abort mission! The pill police HQ gave you for stopping your digestion didn’t work, there’s acid everywhere!” Liam texted Emily using the cell phone he kept stashed in his butt-cheeks in case he lost his clothes.

Liam nervously waited for a response.

“Don’t worry, Liam. I’ll take it before I start eating other shrinkies. 😉” Emily texted back.

Liam sighed with relief and rested against her tummy walls.

Meanwhile, Liam’s predator was going on a near rampage on the outside. She enjoyed Liam’s taste so much that she licked her mouth and lips soaking wet trying to salvage the leftover taste. Emily then lunged towards Lily and stated licking the taste of Liam off her fingers.

“First timers, am I right?” Lily joked to the staring crowd as Emily aggressively suckled Lily’s fingers.
The crowd laughed in relation.

“Don’t worry, there’s plenty more where that came from!” Another waitress shouted with a smile as she served three bowls of shrinkie soup to the girls.

Emily almost popped the pill in her mouth, but then her stomach grumbled more hungrily than ever, and Emily knew that she would need some energy if she was going to do a proper investigation…and food doesn’t give energy when it isn’t digested.

“Dammit! Starving myself before coming here was a bad idea!” Emily thought.

Suddenly, Emily’s desire to absorb shrinkies was overwhelming…er, she had a moral dilemma!

“You know what, if these people aren’t digested by me, they’ll just be digested by another woman. I mean, not like I can’t cram seconds in once the others are digested and I’ll end up saving the same amount of lives.” Emily reasoned, not even her genius mind being a match for a giantess’s need to consume and absorb her prey.

Emily pocketed the pill and dug in aggressively, each bite better than everything she had tasted in her life combined and finally began filling her desperate tummy.

“Sorry, Liam. I know this is probably going to be a morbid thing to watch, but a girl’s gotta eat.” Emily thought, feeling a little bad.

And morbid it was. From every direction, Liam heard and saw people horrifically having their flesh melted off by Emily’s raging acid on the other end of Emily’s throat.

“EMILY, THE PILL ISN’T WORKING! THROW UP NOW!” Liam texted Emily.

However, Emily didn’t respond, and Liam’s phone was eventually digested to the point of breaking anyway.

For Liam, being inside of Emily with a digestion-resistant pill was like being in Hell and being immune to fire. Although Liam himself wasn’t affected physically, the horror around him was enough to make the giantess’s stomach his personal Hell. It also didn’t help that Emily ended up filling her stomach with so many shrinkies that Liam had nowhere to run and was forced to be smushed against zombie-looking, half-digested people as Emily casually continued her feasting rampage on the outside.

“Man, if I live through this day, I’m going to need years of therapy.” Liam wept to himself.

Meanwhile, Emily was happily licking her bowl clean, having finished it before Skylar and Lily had even dented theirs.

“Holy shit, I’ve never seen someone eat so fast.” Skylar remarked.

“Well, with a tummy that rumbly, what did you expect?” Lily giggled.

Shortly after, Emily snatched Lily’s soup bowl from her and began eating it just as aggressively as the last one.

“Hey!” Lily shouted reflexively.

“Don’t worry, dear. We all know what it’s like to be a first timer. We’ll bring you a replace shortly.” A waitress laughed before heading back towards the kitchen.

Lily laughed too, understanding completely.

Emily was soon licking Lily’s bowl clean, then Skylar also found her bowl snatched by Emily to get eaten just as aggressively.

“Why, you little…!” Skylar shouted as she seemingly went to throw a punch at Emily.

“Easy, Skylar. I’m sure you remember that you stole the food from everyone in the restaurant during your first time. Let her enjoy herself, it’s the best time of her life.” Lily laughed as she restrained Skylar.

Then, after Emily had finished all three bowls, she ran to another table and began eating the shrinkie salad belonging to another woman. The woman just laughed nervously and gave the hungry giantess friendly pats on the back. Emily was of course very lucky that everyone at the restaurant was so friendly and understanding of first timers.

“Hey, you know, if you buy a membership, you can go down into the basement where there are all-you-can-eat shrinkies.” A waitress offered.

This won over Emily’s attention in a heartbeat.

“REALLY?! HOW MUCH?! YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON’T CARE, JUST TAKE IT ALL AND KEEP THE CHANGE!” Emily shouted as she threw several hundred dollars at the waitress and onto the floor before sprinting down the staircase.

The waitress laughed and started picking up the money. Skylar and Lily followed just out of morbid curiosity of what Emily was about to do.

When Skylar and Lily reached the bottom of the stairs, they found Emily had shoved her way through a line and was eating shrinkies by the handful.

“First timer?” One girl chuckled.

“Yup.” Another girl chuckled.

Lily thought Emily must be getting thirsty, so she decided to order her a drink at the bar and bring it to her.

“Here, wash them down with this.” Lily offered with a giggle.

Emily happily gulped down the alcohol before continuing with her feasting rampage and asking Lily for more.

“Great, now we’re going to have a drunk first timer.” Skylar stated with an eye-roll.

And drunk did Emily get, so much so that simply being inside her stomach made you drunk as well even if you didn’t drink the contents. And unfortunately for Liam, being drunk while being surrounded by the zombie-like digesting shrinkies multiplied the horror of the experience many times over.

The hopelessly drunk Emily had long forgotten about the pill…and after that…things just sort of…got blurry…