- Text Size +

The next morning, Emily woke up back in her bed. She only half-remembered the first part of the night before, and completely forgot the second half. Also, her belly was so bloated that it looked like she was nine months pregnant.

“Oh my God, they’re still digesting?” Emily asked herself sleepily as she nestled back under her covers to sleep in.

That afternoon, Emily woke back up and her belly had returned to normal.

“God. BURP! I-I must have eaten so many. I hope my bill wasn’t too crazy.” Emily said to herself as she got out of bed, still feeling out of it.

Emily then made her way to her bathroom for a MUCH-NEEDED dump. Emily sat down on her toilet and proceeded to empty so much waste that she was afraid it would clog her toilet if she tried flushing it all at once. So, she flushed the toilet multiple times during her bathroom break as the toilet started to get full.

“This is fucking crazy; how many did I eat?!” Emily shouted in amazement.

Then, just before Emily went to flush for yet another time, she noticed something squirming in her poop.

“Oh, that must be Liam.” Emily stated as she fished Liam’s traumatized, shit-covered body out, washed him off in her pee stream, and proceeded to flush yet again.

Liam just stared at Emily, feeling like he might as well have traveled to Hell in back after passing through Emily’s hungry stomach.

“So, how was it? Was it cool like I thought it would be? Going through my digestive tract like that? Emily asked through a fart.

Emily was still out of it from last night and Liam knew it as Emily’s mind was normally much sharper than this.

“E-Emily…h-how could you do this? There were innocent people…INNOCENT PEOPLE BURNING ALIVE INSIDE YOU!” Liam shouted as tears welled up in his eyes.

“BURP! And they sure were damn delicious.” Emily chuckled.

“E-Emily…I-I don’t even know you anymore!” Liam shouted in disgust.

“Lighten up, sissy. I’m sure most girls let their hunger get the best of them here and there.” Emily responded dismissively as she reached for toilet paper.

However, Emily was out of toilet paper.

“Dammit! How the fuck am I supposed to wipe myself now?!” Emily shouted in frustration.

Then, Emily’s eyes lit up like she had an idea as she looked at Liam.

“EMILY! DON’T YOU DARE! I-I’M SORRY!” Liam shouted apologetically.

“It’s nothing personal, Liam. It’s just I’m out of toilet paper and I can’t have poop drying on my asshole.” Emily responded dismissively again as she flushed the toilet one last time and made her way to the sink.

Emily then began wiping herself with Liam, washing him in the sink, and then putting him back in to wipe some more.

“E-Emily, have you no shame?! What if the chief saw you right now-COUGH! ACK!” Liam started shouting before he was interrupted by Emily farting in his face during one of her wipes.

“Well, he ISN’T here, so I fail to understand the point of your question.” Emily giggled.

Liam wept in defeat…and Emily took notice.

“What? You like my ass, don’t you? I’ve always seen you staring at it, don’t think I didn’t notice. I notice everything.” Emily said teasingly as she finished washing Liam after her last wipe.

Emily then took off her remaining clothes as to strip down naked and took Liam to her bed.

“Come on, you know you love it. Don’t tell me you’re afraid of an intelligent woman.” Emily giggled with a tone of sexual pleasure as she shoved Liam up her ass in bed.

“So, this is why Emily always rejects alcohol unless a mission requires it; drunk Emily is a disaster!” Liam thought.

Emily continued happily pleasuring herself until her phone received a text from the chief.

“Emily, where are you? Please don’t tell me they captured you too!” The text read.

Finally, Emily started to come to her senses.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Liam’s fine too. However, I don’t think either of us gathered any info worth mentioning.” Emily texted back.

“That’s fine, if you saved those lives, the mission wasn’t in vain. Just make sure you go to the bathroom here at police HQ so we can give them proper protection.” The chief texted back.

Suddenly, Emily’s heart sank, but she quickly thought up a lie.

“I’m sorry, Chief. The pill didn’t work and everyone I ate was digested away except for Liam.” Emily texted back.

There was a pause.

“…I see. Sorry to hear that, but please don’t feel bad, it was our fault. We’ll try to make a version that works with your stomach soon, so please continue with the mission.” The saddened chief texted back.

“No, what have I done?!” Emily shouted in despair. “WHAT HAVE I DONE?!”

Emily then fished Liam out of her ass.

“Liam, I’m so sorry I put you through all that…I just, went a little overboard on the alcohol!” Emily begged for forgiveness as tears rolled down her face.

“Emily…I’ve never seen you cry before outside of acting.” Liam stated in shock.

“That’s…SNIFF…how bad I feel!” Emily explained.

Emily’s thoughts then wandered to Lily and Skylar…and her sadness shifted to rage.

“Those bitches…they did something to me! They did something to mess with my head! Well, NO ONE MESSES WITH MY GENIUS HEAD AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!” Emily shouted in rage as her fist tightened and Liam started to suffocate.

“E-Emily…COUGH! L-loosen y-your g-grip…I…COUGH! I’m going to s-suffocate!” Liam begged as he gasped for air.

“Sorry, sorry! I guess I lost my temper!” Emily apologized as her grip loosened.

Emily knew that if she couldn’t get any valuable info being a customer, she would have to try getting info as an employee. Emily showered, got dressed, and prepared to head down to apply for a job before opening. She also shoved Liam between her butt-cheeks.

“Emily, what are you doing?! I thought you were over this!” Liam shouted.

“Well, let’s say I come across a locked safe with a slit large enough for a shrinkie to slip through. It’s handy to have someone your size.” Emily explained.

“BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO RIDE IN YOUR ASS?!” Liam screamed.

“For the same reason your secret phone was in your ass? Grow up and do what it takes for the mission, no matter how perverted/gross you find it.” Emily responded with an eye-roll.

Meanwhile, Skylar and Lily were having some shrinkies for snacks in the back room again.

“Man, that Emily girl was crazy. She almost caused an inventory shortage last night.” Skylar remarked as she casually placed a begging, screaming tiny woman in her mouth like she was nothing but a snack.

“As much as I hate being rude towards a poor first timer, I admit she was like a mindless, hungry animal. She probably would’ve shoved us into that bottomless pit she calls a stomach too if we were shrinkies.” Lily remarked back as she casually placed an excited, horny tiny man in her mouth like he was nothing but a snack.

“Well, both of us probably would have done the same on our first times.” Skylar added as she held the tiny woman she just swallowed’s sobbing boyfriend up to her digesting belly and enjoyed his cries of despair as he listened to the woman he loved digest away.

“Yeah, that’s true.” Lily giggled naughtily as she popped another eager tiny in her mouth.

Then, the two hungry girls heard someone knocking at the door.

“Who’s that?” Skylar asked curiously as the duo got up to check it out.

“Emily, let me watch you take it!” Liam shouted in relation to the anti-digestion pill Emily still had.

“Liam, I can’t believe you don’t trust me!” Emily shouted in disappointment.

“DO YOU BLAME ME?!” Liam shouted in a fit of anger.

Then, Emily heard someone coming to answer the door.

“Shh, be quiet! They think you’re dead!” Emily barked.

“NOT UNTIL YOU TAKE THE PILL!” Liam screamed.

Then, Emily let out a rancid fart.

“COUGH! ACK!” Liam gagged.

“Now be quiet or they keep coming.” Emily warned.

Then, Lily answered the door with Skylar standing behind her.

“Oh, hey, uh…sorry I totally pigged out last night.” Emily apologized, getting into character.

“If this is about the bill, don’t worry about it. We have a policy that we don’t punish first timers for going a little crazy as we want them to stay customers.” Skylar stated with an annoyed tone.

“No, actually, I was wondering if I could…maybe apply for a job here?” Emily asked shyly.

The girls looked at each other like they saw an opportunity and giggled to each other. This gravely concerned Emily as she barely remembered last night and wasn’t sure if the girls were suspicious of her, but she had to continue.

“Sure, we’ll get the paperwork for you in a bit…but, if you want, you can join us on a snack break.” Lily offered with a sweet smile.

Emily then excitedly thanked the girls and started following them to the back room.

“And remember, take the pill!” Liam barked just loud enough for Emily to hear.

Then, Emily let out a fart. The other girls looked back at Emily.

“Sorry, pardon me!” Emily apologized before picking up the pace towards the room.

When the three girls arrived, Emily stared at the two large boxes of shrinkies with drool flowing from her mouth.

“So, would you like willing or unwilling?” Lily asked sweetly.

“I don’t care.” Emily mumbled under her breath as she bent down to the two boxes and ate from them hungrily with one arm in each, completely forgetting about the pill.

“She’d better not eat all our snacks.” Skylar said grumpily.

Then, Skylar got a good look at the back of Emily’s panties as she was bent down to devour the shrinkies and noticed something tucked between her butt-cheeks. Skylar, without even asking, reached her hand up Emily’s ass and fished Liam out.

“Hey, quit it, pervert!” Emily giggled, once again completely out of it from her vast appetite for shrinkies, but her mind immediately returned as she saw Skylar hold Liam and knew she was screwed.

“Hey, I recognize that shrinkie, he’s the one I fed to you last night. How is he still alive?” Lily asked suspiciously, all the sweetness suddenly leaving her voice.

Emily just bumbled; even she didn’t know how to get herself out of this one.

“This, and all that strange high-tech equipment I found in her clothes when she stripped down naked and started grinding her pussy against our other customers on the dance floor…yup, she’s definitely a detective.” Skylar announced.

Emily blushed a deep red.

“I…I really did that?! God, I hate myself when I’m drunk!” Emily mumbled.

However, Emily didn’t have long to just stand there in embarrassment as Lily soon lunged at her and violently penned her against the wall like she was doing an arrest.

“W-WHAT THE?! WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG?!” Emily shouted.

“Well, as a detective, I’m sure you already know that you shouldn’t always judge someone’s physical abilities based on their sweet mannerisms.” Lily giggled.

“A female detective? Take her to the boss. I’ll stay here and enjoy my sweet, sweet little unwilling treat.” Skylar giggled as she dangled the hysterically panicking Liam over her hungry mouth.

Lily winked and started pushing Emily back into the hallway. However, Emily wasn’t having it this way.

“NO, PLEASE! DON’T EAT LIAM!” Emily begged.

“Hm, never had another giantess beg me not to eat my food, but it’s still pleasant nonetheless.” Skylar remarked sadistically as she continued lowering Liam into her mouth.

“PLEASE, LET ME EAT HIM INSTEAD! HE’S MY FRIEND, SO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY AND LET ME BE THE ONE WHO DIGESTS HIM! HIS PILL WORE OFF AND I’M SURE WHATEVER YOU’RE ABOUT TO DO TO ME WOULDN’T ALLOW ME TO POOP HIM OUT UNHARMED AGAIN ANYWAY, SO PLEASE! THAT IS MY LAST AND ONLY REQUEST!” Emily begged at the top of her lungs as she burst into tears.

Unlike Skylar, Lily’s heart strings were tugged, and she restrained Skylar’s arm.

“Skylar, please. I know she’s a detective, but she’s still a fellow shrinkie-lover. Let’s grant her final request.” Lily begged.

“Ugh, fine!” Skylar shouted in a tone of frustration as she handed Lily Liam.

Lily then began lowering Liam towards Emily’s mouth for the second…and last time. However, Liam still wasn’t having it.

“EMILY, PLEASE! DON’T LET IT END LIKE THIS! WHAT HAS BEEN WRONG WITH YOU LATELY?! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS! YOU CAN GET OUT OF ANYTHING! PLEASE, I’VE SEEN WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE DIGESTED IN YOUR STOMACH AND I WOULD SELL MY SOUL TO AVOID IT!” Liam begged even harder than Emily did.

“I…I got drunk on the power of being a giantess, Liam…I-I’m so sorry. I-I know I don’t believe in the paranormal, but I still hope we can be friends again in another life…I-I love you!” Emily shouted with tears flowing like waterfalls out of her eyes as Liam was almost completely in her mouth.

Liam was soon in Emily’s mouth. He was just as delicious as last time, despite the gross fact that Emily had used him as toilet paper that morning was still lingering inside her head.

“EMILY, NO-!” Were Liam’s last words before he was gulped down by the hungry detective once again.

“P-probably the last shrinkie I will get to eat…” Emily thought in despair.

Then, Lily continued with shoving Emily towards the “boss.”

“I hope we can be friends in another life too. I think you’re a pretty cool chick and I think it’s a shame we had to be enemies.” Lily added, trying to calm Emily down.

Lily then playfully slapped Emily’s butt.

“You’re pretty hot too. Maybe when we’re in Heaven, God will grant us the power to change our sizes and we can take turns catching and eating each other. …Yeah, sorry, I have weird fantasies like that.” Lily giggled.

Lily then shoved Emily into one of the shrinking showers…and everything after that was a blur for a while again…