- Text Size +

Tommy gently quivered, with his limbs bound to the flesh-toned monster that was Big Ben. His body longed to shake more wildly, of course, but Joanne had applied such a liberal quantity of the special boy-to-toy glue, the entire backside of her son's three-inch body from his scalp to his ankles was cemented in place. The newly awakened giantess had also specifically chosen to position her child near the tip of the lifelike sex aid, facing outward with his head tipped up at the rubbery summit, so he was forced to look in whatever direction the thick mast was pointing. Under the right lighting, Tommy and Big Ben together might've looked like the bough of a ship, with a figure carved into the woodwork, only most sculptures in that position didn't look quite as depressed or crazy-eyed as Joanne's son.

            Like some kind of contemporary tarred-and-feathered town fool, Tommy looked deeply the worse for wear after the "warm-up" in his mom's panties during her dalliance with the romance novel: viscuous feminine cream was tackily half-dried over every part of him, which allowed a generous portion of her loose pubes to come along with him as well once he was extracted from the panty trap. This made him look rather ridiculous even before taking into account his humiliating new role as the stud adorning Big Ben's cockhead, and Joanne put little effort into hiding her rumbling giggles once she'd lodged the dildo upright via suction cup to a wooden footstool and stepped back to observe her child.

            "B-B... B..." Tommy sputtered.

            "What's that, darlin'? You've got to speak up so Mommy can hear you," Joanne said. She stood with her legs pressed to the rounded edge of the footstool, ensuring her tiny son's view was limited to the fat-roll expanse of her thighs and upward, her heavyset silhouette towering over him with the absolute authority she'd craved for so long but only today learned to command. "I could've sworn I taught you the importance of making yourself heard. And believe me, this'll all be much better if Mommy can "hear" you the whole time. It'll let me know I'm doin' well."

            "B-B-BREAK!" he huffed. The effort to spit out the word made the boy hurl himself forward, though because of the glue, he only succeeded in setting off the slightest wobble in the nine-inch flagpole. "I n-need a b-break, Mom! P-Please just l-let me go..."

            "Now, sweetie-pie, I don't mean for us to become one of those couples that's always havin' to bring up what was said and done before just to win arguments, but I think you'll find that a break is NOT what we negotiated," Joanne explained in a remarkably cool tenor, given she was standing half-dressed over her nude dildo-mounted son in such close proximity to his husky cum-dripping destination. "You weren't ready to go full-bore right away, so we worked out a nice compromise, and you got the chance to get better acquainted with one of your new chores. That time in my panties was just the foreplay, yes? Of course you remember. To tell ya the truth, though, you did such a good job just with that, honey, that you've already given Mommy some ideas for transportation while I'm out and about in the future. Big Ben isn't exactly portable, at least not in the way we'd need him, but you... well, you'll just fit snug as a bug, won't you, baby?"

            As she spoke, Joanne commenced mounting the stool. She didn't lower her haunches fully yet, but stretched her doughy legs to either side of the furniture and hunkered just enough so her behemoth posterior was made to hover threateningly over the little guy's head at the tip of the tower. With her thighs spread so wide, this also meant the flaps of Joanne's bare labia were peeled back, allowing the surplus of pre-cum to plop down around the dildo now and again. Some larger helpings of excreted arousal splashed so hard when they landed that Tommy felt the residual droplets rebounding high enough to rewet his legs. It was physically impossible to avoid the drizzling downpour forever, though, and a few leaked glop-balls freshly oozed from the giantess's mess splattered down the three-incher's whole abused body.

            "Oh, baby, you really are becoming such a wonderful little handyman for Mommy, aren't you? Our first day like this, and already you've done more to help around the house than you have since that bitch dumped you back on my doorstep, if not before then too," Joanne crooned. "Who knew you had such potential?"

            With every word, which she obviously intended to come off as alluringly sultry, she worked to squat even lower. For a woman of such hulking mass, though, it was tricky to slowly descend without some serious paunch-rattling shakes. This also encouraged honey droppings to keep on occasionally spritzing in Tommy's direction, until the hairy pink mouth of his mother's snatch was positioned close enough above that he could feel its humidity unfurling in a mist.

            "Can you tell, baby? Can you tell how much Mommy wants you? Oh, sure ya can. Mercy, such a perfect tease you are. You really can push a woman's buttons when you want to, can't you? Shame that wife of yours couldn't see what she was missin', but then again, I'd have never had you here now, so I suppose I owe her my thanks for giving up the best lay she could've had. Sorry, baby, I don't have to talk about her. I don't want it to ruin the mood for ya," Joanne continued. "Wow, I'm going to have you busy, busy, busy from now on. Round the clock. Then again, you won't have to worry about trying to get a full-time job, and you'll have all your needs provided for. Really, how is an interviewer going to hire you, when they wouldn't even see ya over the desk? Yes, when you think about it that way, it really is a plum deal, isn't it? Truth be told, I was getting' awful damn lonely here until you came back, sugar-plum, having to take care of all my own needs myself, like I did back when I was a couple years younger. It was a sad state of affairs, let me tell ya. If only it occurred to me sooner that the boy... or, man... I loved the most in this whole world was also the perfect sex toy. I mean, what were the odds?"

            By this time, Joanne's crotch was approaching like a shark closing in on an oblivious swimmer. The rampant fur of her muff stroked and scratched its way over her son's head so roughly he'd have been happier with guitar strings in their place. An amorphous pube-mass brushed and batted at the three-inch-man's shape, jerking him as well as Big Ben about. The effect only increased once Joanne sunk low enough for her gigantic drenched pussy to massage its way along her son, threatening to envelope the ramrod tip of the dildo and Tommy's head in one slimy pump. With the wincing shape of his body there to help ply the woman's lips, thicker spurts of her happiness began to emerge, spouting right at the lad's cranium. His tears and indistinguishable pleas for mercy had resumed, though distorted by the difficulty of speaking through regular full-facial dousings in molasses-like cum.

            "Hmmm, all right now, sweet-pea, ya might be overdoin' it a little on the crying. Yes, new experiences can be overwhelming, but heck, I really took my time here, just for you," Joanne grumbled, putting on a smile to hide her irritation. She gazed down at him over the rotund valley of her overbearing cleavage, accidentally giving the dildo a push when her frizzy cunt rolled back. Despite her maternal tone, the longer Joanne spoke, the more rigidly authoritative she became, until she was less the bubbly single mom and more the drill instructor: "A mother's patience is longer than most, sure, but even I've got my limits. And frankly, I've been waiting YEARS for a chance like this, even if I didn't know who'd be on the other end ‘til today. This is just part of your routine now, baby. Every boy's gotta do some chores to earn his keep. I'll write them down so you can keep track in the future, but I've decided you're going to be helping Mommy out with stress-release at least twice a day: once in the morning when we wake up together, and once before sleep, to start the night off right. And, depending on what kind of day it's been, maybe a little afternoon delight as well. We'll see. Like I said, too, that foreplay was the perfect on-the-go solution for us, so whenever I'm out running errands, you'll be handling errands of your own, only you'll get to stay nice and cozy, where you belong. Those are just the new house rules... that's how you'll earn your keep. No whining, no wiggling away. Believe me, sugar-bean, you're going to want to keep up with those chores. I may be your Mommy, but I'm also your landlady now, and while your Mommy is prepared to give you some rope, your landlady collects rent on time. And she takes out interest if you fall behind. Non... nego... tiable."

            Barking her commandments, Joanne had continued her pussy's crawl toward its helpless sacrifice strung up for feeding, and as she huffed these final-word facts, her legs were hugged to Big Ben while her voracious crotch continued wiping itchy hair and dewy lips over Tommy's face. The giantess couldn't see him now, what with her titanic breasts and the swell of her gut in the way, but she could definitely feel every part of him down there, and when she slowed to let her son savor an up-close-and-personal view back into her tunnel, a sensitive nub pricked the lower end of her slit.

            "Really, now? After all that moanin' and carrying on you just did? Seems your body knows something that little noggin doesn't yet, because it's sure as heck not complaining," Joanne laughed at the micro-boner submerged in her thigh brawn. "Why hello there, Tommy Junior. We've been expecting you."

            "I'm j-just s... s... s-scared..." Tommy blubbered from below. His retort was miraculous, given his heavy sobbing and the consistent flow of natural lube percolating from the fleshy spout a hair's breadth away. "I d-don't l-like-"

            "Now's not the time for embarrassment, baby," Joanne bawdily interrupted. "Seriously, we're this deep into the therapy already, and we've seen every part of each other. It's a bit late for playing the prude. So you might as well feel good in knowing that your cute little body is finally ready to pitch in, even if the rest of you taking a while to catch up. By the way, if the reason you're fussing so much is because you're afraid of what might happen if you have a squirt while you're inside Mommy, don't worry about that at all. Really. Cum all day long in me if you want, especially since that just might be where you spend all day today. I might still have my looks and these curves intact, but I'm a year or two past my last-call for another baby. Besides, you're all the baby I'll ever need, Tommy-sweetie, and MORE."

            The horror of this argument was enough to shut Tommy up into petrified quiet, which Joanne took as him finally coming around to her logic. As her open vaginal lips were already tempted with the thick tip of the dildo like a summer popsicle, and her shrunken son's head as the secret ingredient, the woman needed only another wriggle and a final descent by a few degrees over the stool to slam herself into position, driving Big Ben and the little passenger toward the hot drooling depths inside her cunt.

            "Being on top always was my favorite aerobic exercise," Joanne commented, loudly enough in hopes that her boy could still hear while she rocked him squishily into place within. "I never needed jogging or biking to keep in the kind of shape that could please a man. Yes, this really does get the job done, as you're going to find out soon, baby, and you're being such a big help again, making sure I burn off all those dessert-calories. This is just another way you're showing yourself to be the best son a Mommy could want... aside from all the crying, of course, but we'll soon have that trained out of you, and then you'll be the envy of every mother on the block. Of course, I'd never rent you out, sweet-cheeks, not even to my best friends. You're all mine."