- Text Size +

Propping herself up on her elbow, Joanne fished between the slabs of her thighs, fingers twiddling until she found Tommy's gummied three-inch frame just an anal-hair's distance away from teasing her asshole again. She prodded his damp frontside, then sighed with dismay to find the boy was still hard in the loins. Her chubby fingertips unintentionally pinched then tweaked Tommy's mini-erection, giving him cause to shout again, though the woman hardly noticed, disappointed as she was in his continued lack of synchronization with her sexual whims.

            "Oh, no. No, no, no. This just won't do at all, sweetie-cakes," Joanne tsked. "We've got to be a well-oiled machine here, understand? Or neither of us is going to get the full therapeutic good from these activities. You've got a very important job to do here, and if you're not operating at your best, we're just not going to cut the mustard. Part of doing your chores well is letting Mommy keep you feelin' good too, baby. This isn't a one-way street. You're almost there, though. A little more and we'll get you feeling as good as Mommy. Guess I'd better not neglect those kegel exercises in the future, huh?"

            Spooked to death and sick as a dog, Tommy was treated to one last brush with the clamped rim of his mother's asshole, then felt the humid breeze of her titanic butt whipping higher to better align him with the originally intended socket. Pubes sagging under the liquid weight of dribbled cum reached out like tentacles for the boy's unwilling head, and though he couldn't see them immediately, Tommy heard the gooey unflapping of his mom's husky labial lips, preparing to swallow him back up. The curly wet fluff of her unbridled carpet bristled against his naked self at Big Ben's plunge toward the wide opening, the further backward Joanne inched. As with that taunting preview through her sphincter, the woman started with a modest sampling by only pushing the very cusp of the dildo, and Tommy's shrunken pinhead, inside her engorged tunnel. A little happy squirming and a lurch from her ponderous megaton ass got Joanne back in position, and she used this incomplete penetration to find her rhythm again, rocking and pumping straight into Big Ben at just the right angle to feel her son's tiny scrunched-up face smearing along the greasy insides.

            "That's the ticket," Joanne murmured. Aimed perfectly for a bullseye, and already back in the right groove to plumb her depths and scramble her brain, the woman pushed herself back fully over Big Ben, until the broad flabby peaks of her buttocks bounced into the headboard and made it strike the wall. In just one flowing glide, with hardly another wiggle needed, she'd fucked herself down to the toy's base, and sent Tommy blindly spelunking as deep into the squishy cavern as he'd yet been.

            Since she was already satisfied with this position in every way, there was no need for Joanne to experiment with other angles or even to ease them into the full-body pistoning with half-hearted pulses. This was happening. Her rump slammed the headboard again, cheeks expanding and slightly flattening at the pressure, only to wobble and resume their doughy sphere-shapes the moment she rode Big Ben back to the tip. Several gobs of cum spritzed even on the first round-trip slide, but they were only getting started. Double-knuckling the sheets for support and licking her lips, Joanne proceeded to pound backward and forward, heaving herself with increasing gusto at Big Ben. A subconscious drive thrummed within to let that thick tip and especially her son touch uncharted territories in the absolute pit of her cunt.

            The fuck-storm was even more relentless this time, as Joanne didn't get winded as easily here compared to maintaining a squat over the stool, which meant Tommy's experience was one of even more extreme sexual oblivion. The same bittersweet smells and hormone-spiced flavors assaulted the boy's senses, along with gallons of maternal gunk slopping his body with each tight shoot into the nether void, but the worst now was the sheer violence of this rapidfire penetration exercise. It felt like nothing less than a beating from a hundred unseen assailants, softened only by the havoc-wreaking moisture and buoyant padding of the tunnel. Nevertheless, Joanne's vaginal muscles were flexing in force, with each pass threatening to shear Tommy from Big Ben, though the glue kept its hold on him, at least for now.

            Joanne humped like her life depended on it, though ironically, someone else's life did. Ejaculate darkened the wood from Big Ben down to the pillow, where a pool was forming; the headboard itself was beginning to leave paint scratches on the wall after so many high-impact hits from her bowling-ball ass cheeks. She quaked her hips and let her sagging tits swing free, but otherwise, kept on track, afraid these marvelous pleasures would be dampened if she deviated from the course. Her breath was becoming short, though, and not wanting to cramp up just before the finish line, Joanne slowed the erotic rampage, tipping herself forward until Big Ben and Tommy were allowed to flop free of her pussy's harrowing grasp.

            "Gettin' there, baby?" Joanne huffed. She slumped her face against the mattress, mopping sweat from her cherried cheeks and swallowing hard to get control of her breathing again. Her son was too flabbergasted and too thickly coated in her juices to answer, though this didn't seem to bother the woman, as it was a rhetorical question. "We don't need ya getting tuckered out on Mommy... or in Mommy, I suppose... when we're both so close. You're not there yet, I know. I feel it. But a little more, and you'll be right as rain. Take a nice deep breath, okay? Safety's the most important thing. Okay, almost most important."

            Joanne was so in-tune with Big Ben's position behind her now, even though she couldn't see the dildo or her strapped-on child, she only had to plow straight backward once hoisted on all fours, and her ravenous box consumed the whole shaft again in the same length of time it took her to stutter out a wall-shaking moan. Having caught her breath again, and happily assumed her offspring did the same, she leapt back into the backboard-clomping fray with such heart that it was only another two minutes before she needed a second time-out. Gasping, and hardly keeping herself steady now from the electric stimulation wracking her body, Joanne flopped into the center dip of the mattress, cooing and rubbing her crotch into the sheets to keep up the mood until her energy and oxygen were replenished.

            "Oh, you're... harder than ever... aren't ya?" Joanne puffed like she'd just run a decathlon. "I... feel how... much you... want it. So... give it... to me, baby."

            The break was shorter this time, as the woman simply couldn't handle the waiting now. She threw herself back into the motion, fanny cheeks clapping the board and letting Tommy's legs rub along her fat inner lips, and at this point there was no stopping the train. Passion overruled fatigue and she was driving toward the end, boar-screeching louder than ever and pumping such a sloppy cataract down the length of Big Ben, it was threatening to soak all the way to the other side of the pillow.

            The harder and faster she pumped, the tighter Joanne's tunnel became, until it was gripping Tommy worse than a white-knuckled fist. The thought of her engaging in more kegel exercises made the boy's heart seize, since even now he could scarcely handle the strength of her pussy practically chewing him up, though the most pathetic insult of the whole affair was that Tommy was, in fact, getting begrudgingly stiffer and closer to surrender-cumming with every clench thanks to the pulsating texture of her constricting organ. In time, the boy did finally orgasm, though he couldn't notice it against the head-pounding insanity of every other fluid and spongy surface abrasively swishing past his vulnerable shape, threatening to outright crush him into a stain on Big Ben's well-worn runway.

            Joanne, of course, had even less awareness of her son's completion, since she was pounding the headboard with such ferocity now that she could hardly perceive the three-incher's form, let alone his movement or the nub-sized indicator of his pleasure. He might've slid all the way down Big Ben or even become detached and marooned in the sloshy trap, and Joanne wouldn't have noticed until she reached her ugly climax and felt his last-gasp squirming deep in the trench. Her end was near. Biting her lip, which did little to contain her warbling scream, Joanne hunched forward until the dildo was nearly extracted, and Tommy's lower half was buried in her bush again.

            One twitch was all it took for her to locate his defeated hard-on with the pithy knob of her g-spot. Her plump flesh firmed in response, pinning his cock down against his leg until it stung, and sent out shockwaves of goose bumps and endorphins. The moment after these sensitive extremities were united, like igniting a spark in a room doused with gasoline, Joanne released everything she'd been holding back, even through the earlier warm-up fucks. This one had truly been a long time coming. She blew out a sexual war cry, while her hefty frame propelled forward. As she detached from the toy, a firehose-stream of cum ruptured out in an abundant spray that rewetted every inch of Big Ben and especially Tommy, who was steeped in so much of his mother's sappy ejaculate now that anyone else would've had to cleanse it away just to recognize him as a human being. This explosion of orgasmic gloop, and the trauma of Joanne's climax itself, at last overpowered the boy into a blackout.

            When Tommy came to again, still glued upside-down to Big Ben, the first breath he drew was interrupted by a stomach-pumping upchuck. Joanne's thick fingertip was pressed in on his slender abdomen, impatiently pushing on him like a doorbell until the throat-clogging surplus of her cum was ejected from his lungs. Bracing her thumb against the pad of her middle finger, then, the woman gave him a modest flick to the gut that expunged the remainder.

            "Good boy," she crooned while trying to wipe her cream off his face and only partially succeeding. "Remember what Mommy taught ya? If you don't let things out like you're supposed to, you're only hurting yourself. Better out than in."

            "You've g-gotta let me go, Mom," he rasped. "J-Just throw me out of the h-house. Send m-me away to work. Give me anyway to s-someone. Anything. I j-just can't ever... ever... d-do that a-"

            "Look who's being a Drama King again," she said with a hearty chuckle, leaning in close enough to her entrapped son now that he could feel the volcanic mist of her drawling exhales. "You always whined at me for making a big deal out of things when you were a kid, for "embarrassing" you and blowing things outta proportion, and now here you are, pretending like the best damn thing in your life you never knew you needed until today is some sort of curse. Well, let me tell ya something, sweet-pea: we're nothing in this world without family. And family is the only thing you and I have got here. So don't go spoiling a good thing, when you've already impressed Mommy so much. That... was... wonderful, Tommy-baby. I mean it, from the bottom of my heart. Do I honestly look that foolish to you, that I'd give up the secret formula to feeling fantastic forever, when I only just got him right where I want him? There's not a snowball's chance in hell. This was only your first day on the job, and you're already better at it than anything else you've done your whole misguided screwed-up life so far... no offense, sugar-plum. Mommy's just got to tell it like it is. And the way "it" happens to be for us is that you just gave your mother the best damn lay she's had in years. So for the last time, I'm telling you to get with the freakin' program, because you're in it... in Mommy... for the LONG haul."