- Text Size +

"I've b-been in here since m-morning," Tommy cried. "The w-whole time, just up there, n-no air or l-light or anything. I d-don't even know what t-time it is. And that was after she p-put me w-with Big Ben-"

            "Who's Big B-" Kyle interrupted.

            "-and then when I was g-glued on, she... s-stuck me up her... her... you-know-what, over and over, really fast, and it hurt so much and I c-couldn't breathe, and then she d-did it the other way..."

            "Other way? Oh... you mean..."

            "She's b-been... b-backed up. C-Constipated... all w-week, and she t-thinks if she u-uses me like that, it'll h-help. I... I c-can't take it anymore. B-Being used l-like that, being... raped... by my m-mom. My own mom. And s-she says w-we're gonna be to... t-together... forever. Oh, G-God. Oh, fuck, I... I... I'm g-gonna d-die here. Inside her, I j-just know it. S-She'll use me until I j-just break in h-half. Please, man, p-please... untie me, I h-have to get out... now! HELP. ME."

            Kyle listened silently to Tommy's fatalism, the hollow tremor in his voice conveying that the three-incher absolutely believed he was going to perish while being rammed up and down his mother's trenches. Recognizing so much of himself in this unfortunate shrinky, the plea was hard for Kyle to ignore. Still, the threat of being discovered here grew with every passing instant, and Joanne's huffing and puffing efforts were becoming less frequent as she entered the homestretch of her business upon the filthy seat.

            "Oooh, yeah... I'm almost done here, sweetie-cakes, and then we'll get ya tucked back in your favorite spot, all nice and warm and safe how you like," Joanne sighed, without looking down. "By the way, thanks again for being sooooo accommodating with Mommy this morning. I know it's been a little bit of a learning curve for both of us, getting you and Big Ben to work as a team goin' in my backdoor so everybody gets maximum pleasure, but I think we made some great progress this morning, and it really did help me get regular. Forgive me, baby... maybe you could already tell that part on your own. Either way, it was wonderful, even if we still have a little ways to go, what with training you not to make your annoying little pips and squeaks. Yes, it's cute up to a certain point, and sometimes a few choice screams let your partner know she's doin' a good job, but when we get down to business, Mommy doesn't like being interrupted. But, like I said, progress. I will remind you too, sugar-pea, that you've got your midday rent due pretty soon here. Now, not to rush ya, since Mommy likes a slow drawn-out finish as much as the next girl, but I know you remember the schedule we worked out, since we've gone over it so many times this week. You don't live in there for FREE, after all. So I expect full payment soon... very soon, in fact... or you'll be paying interest in the form of being Mommy's little booty-pet for the whole rest of the day. Right up in there. Flyin' solo, too, without Big Ben to help you, and while I know you're starting to get used to spending time back there, trust me when I say that, for once, you're not going to want to be in there right now. It's a bit... well, let's say it could use some time to air out before it has any more guests."

            As though on cue, Joanne completed this friendly reminder by letting her deceptively pleasant tone devolve back into more low-register oofing to finish the job. Ugly sound erupted from both her ends, though the next series of sputtering farts easily drowned out her grunts, and the nauseating smell expanded quickly in the muggy lavatory. The two boys stowed in her panties were at least fortunate that the woman didn't look down once while addressing her son, instead either staring straight ahead or closing her eyes to savor the relief after her constipation was temporarily kicked.

            In the midst of Joanne's speech, Kyle knew it was now or never to help the victim, and selflessly dug his fists into the caked-on layers of her glommed fluid and stray hair. Though the freshest blanketing of pussy-drool wasn't too difficult to peel through, the thicker portion below which helped keep the lad fast in place was hardened like sap, and even for a boy twice Tommy's size, it was going to take a solid five minutes to leave a dent, which was time they simply didn't have. The elastic straps were buried too deep.

            Joanne's baritone squawks and blaring toots at last diminished. Her posture shifted along with her slack panty-trap while she leaned in different directions to wipe, and merrily hummed to herself in the process. Jostled from his already tenuous grip as the woman excavated her nastiest nooks and crannies with flimsy TP, Kyle could see this was a fool's errand, no matter how bad he felt for Tommy.

            "I'm sorry, man," Kyle guiltily whispered, crawling backward as fast as he could before Joanne could reach for her skirt. "S-Stay strong."

            "W-What? NO! COME BACK!" Tommy screeched like a banshee.

            Kyle's escape came in the nick of time. Right as he set foot on the chilly tile again, Joanne's chubby-fingered mitts descended. Once she had a firm grip, she shuffled forward enough to stand. Diving behind the nearest post of the bathroom stall, Kyle craned his neck up in abhorrence at the full view of the half-naked middle-aged behemoth. At last Joanne granted her son a look, grinning at him with seething adoration that made her unknown six-inch audience's skin crawl. Now from a slight distance, it was tough to see Tommy in the sifting folds of sloppy fabric, especially with such direct comparison to the guy's ginormous parent, but Kyle could still spot his brother-in-arms string-tied and cum-glued across the hot seat. Again instinct told him to keep running, but his shame at his failure to help instead forced Kyle to unblinkingly witness the conclusion of Joanne's not-so-private time in the loo.

            After pressing the flusher, the giantess hunkered down again to pull her pants, and child, back up against her paunchy lower assets. Tommy became easier to keep track of now as his whiny weeping resumed, shrill and distinct for someone so small. The sound continued unbroken while Joanne forcefully dragged her broad-hipped garb over her fat calves and up those jiggling pillar-thighs. The higher he rode, the less decipherable Tommy's begging became, until it turned to the mewling of a boy awaiting his execution. Kyle watched in stomach-knotting awe as that skirt and matching underwear, which altogether seemed baggy as a deflated bouncy castle moments ago, were stretched tight around legs and cheeks puffy enough to need every square inch of real estate to contain. The witness couldn't help but flinch at seeing Tommy's ultimate destination: a thicket of chaotic curl-dense pubes even wilder than Roberta's, not to mention the hungry creature lurking beneath, though despite the thing's swollen bulk, it was actually difficult to get a clear glimpse of Joanne's salivating pussy through all the hair, which lined even the lips of her labia.

            With her crotch once again subject to gravity upon standing, though, the woman's furry carpet swiftly turned glistening again, sopping through with nectar dredged from her warmed-up nethers. A visible gem-like globe of cum strung itself out as long as the syrupy texture could withstand before plopping into her panties, which were raised high enough now that the gooey strand could very nearly have touched Tommy's head before breaking if aimed just right. At the moment the blob landed, Kyle flinched again, knowing quite well what it felt like to look up helplessly as a maternal drizzle collected in preparation to give him a shrunken facial.

            "See, baby, this is the proper time to play hard to get. Just like you are now," Joanne cooed, only spurred on by her boy's howling. Her fingers slowed the inching-up process of her waistband, giving Tommy just enough of a sliver of light left between the elastic panty cusp and her roomy hips for him to suck up the last bits of toilet-funked air, and for her to enjoy his submissive cries. "You really do know how to get Mommy's juices flowin' no matter where we are, don't ya? Some girls might think this wasn't an appropriate place for you to be teasing them so well, but... like I've been tellin' you, sweetie-pie, I'm different than all of them, and certainly that bitch who had the audacity to lie about sticking by you, for better or for worse. Point being, you can be yourself with me, and vice versa. For example, Mommy's always been a natural dom... you know, the one on top... but I couldn't really express it naturally with you, baby, until all of this just clicked for us last week. And now you get to see more of the real me, from every side and every angle. There's plenty more where that came from, too. Speaking of which..."

            At this moment, another gloopy string of ejaculate made its way down, shaken loose by her spirited rambling and wiggling thighs, and this time douched Tommy in the chest when it splashed to a landing.

            "Oopsie... but can you blame me, baby? No, of course you can't. Oy vey, I'm not sure I say it enough to you, Tommy, so I'll say it again: you really are Mommy's little miracle, aren't ya? Yes, because you were born to begin with, but even better than that, you've really helped Mommy come into her own. You don't know how good it feels to have someone you can be so comfortable with, going everywhere with them and doing... whatever you need to do around them, free of judgment. That's a kind of love you can't buy, and here we got it all through a happy accident... well, maybe not so happy to begin with, but happy in the end, and all the happy endings to "cum" after that. A lifesaver, sweetie, that's what you are, and the more time we spend like this, the more I realize maybe this is the way to keep ya all the time. Oh, even talkin' about it is making me ache, so I'm gonna put you back in your little house, baby, and don't forget our bargain. When you finish me off again, I just might have a little extra love stored up in there than usual, enough for a pretty big squirt... especially seeing how sensitive you've made Mommy with all this taunting today, you precious little tease, but it's nothing you can't handle. I'm sure of it. Now, come back home, won't ya?"

            Before Tommy could sound off another peep, Joanne yanked her clothing up the final two-inch distance, letting the panty fabric snap snug to her humongous curves, and with it, her son entombed in her juicy muff. Her hand found its way between her thighs, patting down her scandalously skimpy skirt until her thick fingers found the sweet spot between. Rolling her head back, the woman pushed Tommy inward and moaned again with a ravishing wheeze only slightly different than the sounds she'd made while relieving herself minutes sooner. It was possible the finger-height boy was still wailing, but Kyle couldn't hear if he was, given the layers of fabric, cum, hair, and flesh blocking out the words and binding him to his mother's loins.

            So loathsomely transfixed by the gruesome sight above, like watching a documentary of a lioness violently tearing through prey, Kyle failed to realize that he'd allowed himself to peer all the way out from behind cover. He noticed his mistake far too late, however, when Joanne's attention shifted directly to him, her eyes bulging and lips curling with offense.

            "Hey! You! W-What do you think you're DOING?" she bellowed.

            Heart stopping in his chest, Kyle bolted the opposite direction without delay, though he knew there was no chance now. He didn't make it two feet across the tiled expanse before Joanne unlatched the stall door and threw it open with a slam, hunching low to the ground and slapping her palm down on the floor in front of the tiny peeping tom to block his path.

            The impact of that chubby hand threw Kyle clean off his feet. Scrambling backward, he turned and found himself staring up into the flabby abyss below Joanne's entirely-too-short skirt. The lower she hunkered, the more of her sun-untouched thigh meat came swelling out of her undergarments, which were instead swallowed ever-thinner into the taut valley between her ballooning cheeks. These hung so low that the immense paunches of ass flesh probably could've brushed the floor if the giantess dipped just a bit lower. Heart catching in his chest, Kyle witnessed the woman's panties stretched to their most see-through extreme, allowing curly tufts of her ungardened bush to come crawling out the sides and waistband of the fabric which just barely contained her gaping cameltoe.