- Text Size +

At the center of those plush lips, and only pushed in deeper with every inch Joanne descended toward Kyle, was the unmistakable lump of her son. Even while the inner hocks of the giantess’s legs trembled to steady her rotund frame, the little bathroom creeper below could distinguish Tommy’s own hysterical wriggling while receiving a tempting full-labia kiss from his mother’s hairy twat. Kyle heard faint crying as well, though the sound was largely blunted by the pube shrubbery and volume of fresh cunt fluid filling in the three-inch boy’s tiny throat.

“Just who do you think you are, young man, bargin’ in on a lady like that while she’s taking care of private matters?” Joanne demanded, wagging a disapproving finger at the intruder. She barreled right on without waiting to give the guy a chance to respond, though Kyle was too paralyzed anyway by the unholy tapestry of bulges, stretch marks, and hairs beneath the circus tent of her skirt. “The things you just saw are meant for the eyes of a woman and her lover alone. I suppose that’s just how boys your age get your kicks, though, huh? Shakin’ off whatever bad behaviors made it necessary to shrink you, and using your size to take advantage of vulnerable people? Can’t get a girl the normal way, so you’ve just got to perv out in the worst places and get your jollies THAT way. No… wait… I know you. You’re the rude little boy from last week that’s giving his poor mother so much trouble in getting your relationship on track. Kyle, yes? Oh, it doesn’t surprise me at all to find you down there, then, but I do have to wonder… since you’ve got your lovely patient mother to satisfy you already, just what are you doing snooping around me. Unless… oh, I understand now. Everything’s becomin’ clear. You’re after my son, aren’t you? YOU were trying to take him away from me!”

“N-No… y-you’ve got it wrong,” Kyle whimpered, though he was surprised at how close Joanne had come to guessing correctly, despite her paranoia.

“Don’t try and play dumb, you little thief. I see right through you,” Joanne accused. She jabbed a thick fingertip into Kyle’s chest, making him lose his balance again. Narrowing her gaze and wrinkling her lip for a withering sneer, she combed back stray hairs from of her sightline, where they adhered to her sweaty forehead. She peered instead between her legs. The same hand she’d just used to ward off Kyle massaged her upper thigh, until her fingers sought out the naked sacrifice’s body through her paltry underthings, pinching almost as though to confirm he was still where she’d left him. “Was this mean little boy tryin’ to steal ya away from me, baby? Sticking his hands where they don’t belong and filling your precious head with silly ideas? Don’t you worry. Mommy doesn’t miss a thing, and I promise, nobody is taking you from me, least of all some selfish panty-snatcher who wants to break up other people’s relationships too, because it’s not enough to hurt his own mother’s feelings so much! Come inside now, where the scary little thieves can’t get you, sweetie-cake.”

Joanne’s fingers no longer merely fondled her cum-wrung son through the cloth, but lined themselves along his narrow spine and began pushing the quarter-foot lad deeper into the slimy embrace of her crotch. The more pressure she applied, nudging Tommy within, Kyle could actually see her womanhood’s fat petals blossoming off to the underwear’s sides, bristling with fur and rising like fleshy tidal waves to engulf the meager portion of her panties that still covered up her sensitive regions. Though the thrashing and squeals from her pussy-dweller intensified, it either went ignored, or even served to egg her on further. Soon Joanne’s fingertips and a sopping Tommy along with them dipped inside past the threshold of that nectar-dribbling labia, and if Kyle wasn’t so small and close to the ground that he could see the panty string extending up and into the woman’s ass crack, he might’ve sworn she was wearing no underwear at all. Tommy’s pitiful resistance was easily outmuscled by the caving walls of his giant mom’s cooch, though his ejaculate-choked scream could still be heard.

Once Tommy was fully submerged, Joanne’s jaw hung partially open in almost dumbstruck elation. She groaned from deep in her belly, clenching her eyes shut for a moment, and when they reopened she focused back on the son-stealing mini-man at her feet. Immediately her erotic grunt curled into a protective mama-bear growl.

“How do ya like THEM apples, you little homewrecker?” Joanne grumbled at Kyle, her tone a hideous mix of fury and horniness. It didn’t help that every other syllable spoken was heightened by the brain-scrambling euphoria of her fingers pulsating Tommy against her inner pussy lips. “Just how do you think you’re gonna steal my son now, huh? That’s right, you’re not. Oh, this really is rich. You got a lot of chutzpah on you, ya know that? How dare you try and steal my boy from me, not only because he’s all I’ve got in this world that matters, but because we’re just starting to find ourselves in the best relationship either of us has ever had. Just because he happens to be smaller than you does NOT give you the freedom to push him around or shove your own sickness down his throat. You really are somethin’, I’ll tell ya what. Maybe somebody ought to teach you a lesson. Yes, now there’s an idea. Goodness knows you’ve probably already earned yourself some good old-fashioned teaching, what with disobeying your mother like your life depends on it. You’re certainly a good deal smaller than Big Ben and Tommy put together, but if it was you hitching a ride instead… well, it might be a little tight, but nothing we can’t get past with some extra grease and a can-do attitude. Might take a while, sure, but… I’ve got time. I’ll make time if it means putting you in your place. Or I suppose in my place…”

Joanne’s menace devolved into mumbling fantasy. She closed her eyes again and bit her lower lip with her entire top row of teeth while applying three unbent fingertips to what little part of her son’s lump still visibly bulged from her soggy panties, though Tommy could hardly be detected now, with the majority of his body swallowed within his parent’s drooling canal. It was plain she was no longer solely picturing her own son swimming in her juices and full-body stroking the hyper-sensitive interior, but a visitor double his size. Thighs heaving slightly and drooped buttocks bouncing, Joanne pumped her boy and let loose several low oomphs like a gorilla, swabbing her fingers back and forth against the swollen folds.

The harder she worked, the deeper Tommy and the spattered underwear were gulped by her crotch, until the labia completely enclosed them. By now, cum was glooping out and landing in shining splotches in front of Kyle on the tile below, giving him good reason to keep backpedaling away from the sexual horror. Despite Joanne’s easy distraction in her horned-up state, however, the six-inch boy had no illusions about his chances of flight; the woman above him was a sloppy force of nature, perhaps even worse than his own mother, who could quickly snatch him up before he had the chance to run, and her previous threat to give him a ride up her cunt in retaliation for his compassion sure didn’t sound like a bluff.

“What’s all the fuss out here?” Roberta asked, suddenly emerging from her stall with a piece of toilet paper obliviously stuck to the bottom of her shoe. She smiled at Joanne, clearly not bothered in the slightest by her co-groupie’s suggestive activity hunched on the floor, then raised an eyebrow at the sight of her child cowering nearby. “Kyle, baby? What are you doing all the way over there?”

Kyle never thought he’d be glad to see his mother come looking for him, certainly not after such a recent bathroom trip, but he supposed there was a first time for everything, and right now, he was prepared to put up with a lot of hell in order to be rescued from grabbing-range of the sweaty big-bottomed mother-ogress he’d just offended. Unreasonable though Roberta could be, this was surely one of the few instances where she’d take his side and swoop him back to temporary safety before Joanne got any more filthy ideas. Hell, as long as he was dreaming of best-case scenarios, maybe she’d be so insulted at the other mom’s intention to stick someone else’s shrunken property in off-limits zones, that Roberta would declare the group therapy too much of a risk, and refuse to bring them back here.

“I’ll tell you what your naughty little boy’s been up to, Roberta,” Joanne haughtily declared. She stood, albeit with rasping effort, and though she’d ceased actively jamming her diminutive son betwixt the flaps, she was in no hurry to extract her moistened fingers out from under her skirt. With one hand occupied, the other pointed down at the doll-height culprit, who now found himself on the receiving end of glowering stares from two homely middle-aged titanesses instead of the usual one, made all the worse by the fact that Roberta’s expression only furrowed with shame the longer Joanne spoke: “I was mindin’ my own business in the stall, with my poor Tommy left out in the open down there for his afternoon break, and this little snoop got it into his head to stick his nose where it wasn’t wanted. Tried to make off with my boy while I was distracted, see. And… well, I wouldn’t dream of making false insinuations about your family, dear, because I know you’ve had to try so very hard to get even minimal effort from him, but… I suspect Kyle here has got the same unfortunate ideas about splittin’ me and Tommy up, the same way he’s tried so hard to stand in the way of your happiness, too.”

“Oh, my,” Roberta gasped. Throwing a hand over her heart, and in the process jostling her perspiration-swamped bosom, she collected herself for a moment, looking to the ceiling as though for spiritual strength, then shot her attention straight down her son again. “Kyle! Is… is this true?”

Her son instinctively hung his head, not even bothering to offer a defense, knowing now that his case wouldn’t matter in the slightest to Roberta, when she’d already sympathized so deeply and instantaneously with Joanne. Then again, he supposed at this point he had only himself to blame for believing that, just once, he might see a shred of justice when his basic survival instinct was mistaken for shrunken treachery. To the tune of disappointed motherly clucking, the shadow of Roberta’s hand descended to collect her misbehaving son.