- Text Size +
“Look, Roberta honey, it’s none of my business to impose myself into your affairs like this, but have you thought about kickin’ things up a notch, discipline-wise, with your boy?” Joanne casually suggested before the attentive group, despite every element of her person from her passive-aggressive voice to her confident posture suggesting she absolutely saw it as her business. “I hope you don’t mind me saying.”

“Of course I don’t mind” Roberta sighed. She looked down in disillusionment at the six-inch boy cradled in her thick lap, obviously embarrassed for herself and on his behalf after the alleged stall-peeping. “I’m certainly open to ideas. After all the progress Kyle and I have been making, I’d have thought he was past conduct like this, but… when his actions go beyond getting in the way of his own improvement, and start affecting others too, then I believe that means it’s time for some outside inspiration. Even if that means something more drastic than before. Did you… have something in mind, Joanne?”

“You might say it’s a little like the carrot and the stick method,” Joanne continued. Though once again the two loudest and most domineering women in the room had totally hijacked the session, nobody else seemed to mind, including the therapist herself, who offered only a quiet smile at the natural progress being made. “So far, it sounds like you’ve only been coming at him with ideas to spice up your love life… teases, games, things that only bring him pleasure in new ways. The carrot method, in other words. Maybe you’re afraid of hurtin’ his feelings, or think he might fold under the pressure, so you hold off from exercising your authority more, and… well, I know I’ve only been in a full-on relationship with my boy for a week now, but he’s improved as a person and a lover by leaps and bounds, and he’s half Kyle’s size. So, darlin’, I’m sure whatever worries ya might have about your little scamp not being able to handle his mama gettin’ tougher now and again, when he needs it, they don’t matter. Trust me. He can take it. Put the carrot down sometimes and use the stick. And I think the best place to start is with what he’s most afraid of. Make him work through that, and you’ll never have to worry about him chickening out again.”

“I see,” Roberta dreamily replied, just as deep in thought now as Joanne had been last time when discovering the revolutionary possibilities of dating one’s enslaved shrunken son. Kyle quivered, despite not currently being numbingly coddled between mountainous cleavage or frothing pussy lips. That thoughtful gleam in his mom’s eye, and its future potential, was every bit as scary as a gushing dam-burst of cum seeping through her panties. “I… think he’s most afraid of…”

“Go on, Roberta,” the therapist gently encouraged.

“You already know the answer, and after everything you’ve told us, so do we,” Joanne said with a bawdy chuckle.

“…my bottom.”

Kyle winced just at the naming of it. Much as he hated every sweaty, cellulite-rippling destination he was ever forced to endure on his mother’s colossal landscape of a body, her rump was undeniably the worst, and especially the hellhole buried at the center of those burly cheeks.

“Bingo,” Joanne said, taking charge more and more. She adjusted herself in her seat, sifting her malleable cheek flab to spill from one side of the undersized chair to the other. The furniture’s legs creaked like a ship’s hull. Upon pushing her thighs closer together and pointlessly smoothing down whatever scrap of skirt partly concealed her underwear, she paused with her mouth open, evidently savoring whatever sensations had resulted from her repositioning and Tommy’s exhilarating shape. “Unless ya think he’s more scared of me now, of course. I suppose I did give him a little scare before we got started today. Now, I don’t regret protecting my family, and I think you’ll agree, Roberta, your boy was out of line in a way that made it necessary for me to give him a piece of my mind, but either way, I think I made a BIG impression. And if that’s the case, just know I’d be more than happy to lend a hand in setting him straight. It’s the least I can do, teachin’ him a little lesson for ya, after that master’s course on child-rearing you gave all of us last time.”

“That’s… an interesting thought,” Roberta admitted, nibbling the corner of her lip. Her fingers nonchalantly fondled her son’s midsection, but even while she was publicly fluffing him, Kyle’s attention was devoted exclusively to the horrific things coming from Joanne’s mouth. “How exactly might you lend a hand?”

“Oh, there’s any number of things I could do,” Joanne said with a flighty wave. “Suppose we swapped boys, just for the day. Now, I know they’re not the same size, so you might worry Kyle is too big for any educational activities I have in store, but trust me, there’s more than enough room for him in either end, so we might even kill two birds with one stone, and correct both his fears at once: me, and especially big butts. Hey, I’m not so embarrassed of my body to admit I’ve got one of those! See, right now, if Tommy and I want to reach a little “deeper” in our playtime, the only solution is stickin’ him to his partner in crime, Big Ben. You know how small he is, after all, and I’d be liable to lose the poor thing somewhere that I couldn’t even get him back. But with a bit more length, a bit more thickness… say, the kind on a six-inch boy instead of three… well, we’d be in business. Granted, such a boy wouldn’t be able to plumb quite so far inside, or hit all the nooks and crannies as hard, but I’m sure there are other benefits. Good as Tommy is to me when he’s tag-teaming with Big Ben, it can be tough to feel him moving sometimes. And I sure do like some squirmin’ from my partners, ya know?”

Roberta hadn’t blinked yet at this proposal, while Kyle was all but convulsing in her hands.

“Speaking of which…” Joanne laughed, her booming joy filling the room again. She scootched her jiggly thighs apart again until her sodden pube-lined panties were visible to everyone in the room, and stared at the exposed patch of messy fabric. Sure enough, the lump in the center of her undergarments was squirming around like a grub, making the sap-heavy hairs around him sway. “…it feels like somebody down below is getting riled up at all this talk about someone else moving in on his territory! What’s the matter, baby? Jealous? Don’t like the thought of lettin’ the mean bathroom boy take a turn in your favorite clubhouse? Oh, don’t you worry. Mommy’s not replacin’ ya. Just offering to help out our dear new friends. But you’ll always be Mommy’s special sugar-pumpkin, down in Mommy’s special place.”

To drive home the point of her loyalty, Joanne’s hand snaked between her thighs, peeling the damp fabric just far enough away from her ravenous womanhood that she could pinch her son skin-to-skin. Then, thrusting backward in the seat until her swelling cheeks threatened to snap the chair’s back, she recommenced plunging him in and out of the orifice with some unsubtle massaging. Though he remained concealed behind the sticky veil of her panties for reasons of “politeness,” the cloth may as well have been translucent. A couple quiet gasps sounded from around the room, though out of intrigue rather than disgust, and in fact the group seemed just as at ease with this turn of events as they had been with Roberta and Joanne turning the session into their own personal mother-son training ground.

Kyle couldn’t see Joanne well from here, but the imagery of her fatty lower quadrants sagging out of her underwear was now seared into his memory, pounds upon pounds of pear-shaped flab barely strapped in place by garments made for a woman dramatically less ample than her. Already that up-skirt view of plump folds, oozing secretions, and chaotic pube carpeting was more than intimate enough, and he wasn’t even the one sewn into her underwear. To get any closer, to not only see, hear, and smell it but also feel and taste it himself was almost too awful to contemplate, yet it was impossible not to, with Joanne carrying on like this. Even from a distance, he could hear the sloshing and slapping of the tiny naked man bouncing back and forth against her puckered nethers, an echo that made his blood freeze over in his veins, though it was nothing compared to the disturbance he felt upon looking up again at his gigantic mother’s hopeful smirk.

“Well, sweetie? What do you say?” Roberta asked, the hint of a smile on her thin lips widening to a jack-o-lantern grin. “Maybe Joanne’s right. Her nice big rear end just might be the ticket to purging you of all these little hang-ups that are holding you back from embracing this, embracing us.”

Rather than awaiting an answer, Roberta picked up her son and turned him to face the group. Haunted by the acceptance he saw in the eyes of all the giantesses present, his heart leapt into his throat at the sight of Joanne standing from her chair. Like what he’d seen hiding while below her well-used commode, her rise was akin to an elephant sleepily awakening, hefting its trembling bulkage on high. The woman gradually swiveled herself around in a sickening approximation of a catwalk turn, the geometry of her protruding ass cheeks pushing the chair to the side in the process. Once she had her barely-skirted backside on display for Kyle, she only had to pluck the hem up by a little to let him appreciate the naked haunches of her sizable tush in full. Her panties still covered a small fraction of her buttocks, running like a thread-narrow seam through her squishy crackline, but for all intents and purposes, she was mooning the terrified six-inch boy with nothing but air between him and a nude set of doorframe-scraping glutes that could’ve flattened Kyle into two dimensions without even trying.

Unconsciously, Kyle felt his mother’s hands slowly lifting him closer to that massive caboose, but the monument of round flesh seemed so huge already, he hardly noticed it until he was held less than a foot away. With the skirts hiked up and her back arched to pronounce her humongous assets even more blatantly, Joanne’s hands were free to slide back down her cheeks, fingers suggestively drumming and setting of tremors that made her skin undulate all the way down to the calves. A palm flat to each hemisphere, she scrunched her fingers to clutch a chubby handful of buttock flab in each mitt, demonstrating the true volume of pliable flab that coated her bum. Then, pulsing her digits for a few practice-squeezes, she pulled the halves apart. Little by little, the crevice gave way to a deep valley, glinting with layers of congealed butt sweat and the string of her panties only just covering her wrinkled anus.

“Joanne would love to do a little trade, baby. Just for one day,” Roberta whispered hotly in her son’s ear. Her loving tone seethed with ominous promise. “But maybe that’s not enough? Rome wasn’t built in a day, after all, and if you ask me, getting you to shape up for me is turning out to be just as big of a job as that. All I ask is that you try to contribute a little more in our bonding time, and you can’t even do that. So what if we said a whole WEEK with Joanne and her big ol’ behind instead? Who knows, maybe then you’d see whether the grass was truly greener on the other side. I’ve told you it’s not, but you still don’t seem to believe your Mommy who loves you so much and only wants the best for you. If you want the proof, here’s your chance to experience it firsthand.”

“I d-don’t wanna d-do that… M-Mom… Mommy… p-please, Mommy, d-don’t…” Kyle whined, unable to keep that babyish name for his tormentor from slipping out while so humbled in the presence of Joanne’s eager ass. The tears flowed involuntarily, blurring his vision of that ghastly anal valley before he even realized the panic had made his every shrunken muscle seize.

Even through his weeping haze, though, the boy had no choice but to make Joanne’s propped-up undercarriage his whole shrunken worldview. No matter how high or low he craned his neck, his mother was pointing him too close to the eye of the storm now to see beyond the ballooning plus-size lumps of those cheeks, nor the sweat-shaded silk of her panties, with the tenuous fibers strained nearly to the point of shredding especially while stretched down the central alley, where her blemished flesh darkened around the backdoor socket, as well as lower down, where even from poised so close to the divide of her ass, Kyle could make out the curly freak show of her front side.

With her buttocks pointed up so high and her thighs set apart, her bush was free to splay even wider than usual out the edges of the undersized cloth which coated her fat camel-toed loins. As she was no longer actively jabbing Tommy into the cavity, the tremoring bulge of her three-inch hostage became visible again, her underwear especially soaked around him, with the gooey surplus dripping along wild hairs like drain pipes after heavy rain, weighing down the pubes then plunking to the floor between her feet when they became too heavy.

“Whatcha think, Roberta, dear?” Joanne huskily murmured. Giving her excess cheek flab another double-fisting squeeze, she rocked her hips, letting her doughy thighs slap together and her ass-crack briefly narrow again on each sashaying repetition, when the pudgy twin halves of her rear vibrated and swayed. “Would ya be up for a good old fashioned boy-toy trade?”

“I suppose only Kyle can answer that for sure,” Roberta replied with utmost cheer, though a hint of a threatening passive-aggressive snarl shown through at her son. “What’s the verdict, baby? Are you getting too bored of your Mommy and ready for a little more excitement in your life?”

The hand wrapped around Kyle suddenly thrust forth the final remaining inches, and abruptly he couldn’t even see all of Joanne’s over-inflated bubble-butt at once, because his face was rammed directly at the sinkhole in the middle of the whole blubbery mass. Since the string of Joanne’s soggy panties were so tenderly concealing the orifice already, all it took was Roberta aggressively bumping her child’s head against the quivering pucker to nudge aside the last bit of coverage protecting Kyle from the woman’s most vulgar regions.

She didn’t hold him for longer than a few seconds face-first to Joanne’s anus, but even in that skin-creeping period, he could feel her sticky heat-billowing portal pulsing, as though the woman was struggling not to flare the hole open to greet an object which could so easily slide within and have space to spare. Roberta then smeared Kyle’s face just off to the side, swirling his head around the damp rim in aching revolutions. The whole way, his face was accosted by the few reedy hairs which somehow endured the harsh subterranean environment of the giantess’s sweaty flesh-pressurized rectum area. With her fragrant anal saltwater being kneaded into his cheeks, and itchy hairs raking his little features like sandpaper, Kyle lost whatever survivalist composure he’d reserved and let loose a scream so horrendous it immediately cracked his tiny voice hoarse.

“NO! FUCK, NO!” he roared as violently as his miniscule scale and defensively-shut throat would allow, which came at the cost of tonguing an asshole-hair right as it swept his lips. “I’M… NOT… GOING… IN… THERE!”

“My, my, Roberta. Again, I hesitate to suggest anything’s gone wrong with your parenting style, when you’ve got so many good ideas… and I do realize it’s not your fault that he’s going through a classic adolescent rebellion stage… but this boy of yours really does tend to look a gift horse in the mouth, doesn’t he?” Joanne muttered. She snorted as Kyle carried on with unintelligible whimpers. “Nice as it would be to have a boy twice Tommy’s size now and again, my baby certainly doesn’t keep me waitin’ this way, and he’s already learned when to keep his adorable little mouth shut.”

“Kyle!” Roberta gasped, affronted by his behavior and mortified with embarrassment at once. Providing her son with one last hard loop around Joanne’s hole, depressing the bountiful cellulite even at this tightest portion of the valley, she extracted Kyle from between the deep cheeks and slipped him right back into the saggy pocket of her own cleavage, which was made even easier given the amount of sweat now coating the boy’s naked form, both from his own fear and surplus from Joanne’s ass. Grasping his head in a vice between her thumb and forefinger, she yanked him closer to the apex of her chest, nearly giving the shrinker a crimp in his neck when the walls of tit brawn got too taut to slide any deeper. “Just where are your manners, young man? I thought I raised you better than this! Can’t you see Joanne is just being a sweetie and trying to help us out of the goodness of her heart? You really can’t recognize when you’ve got a good thing going, can you, baby? Oh, well. I’m certainly not going to make her deal with you and your mood swings, not until you’ve remembered how to be polite around our friends. Sorry, Joanne dear. Maybe next time.”

The plumper MILF sighed in raspy exasperation, clearly exhaling a great deal of sexual frustration. In the process of blowing out the disappointment, her titanic cheeks swelled ever so slightly, while the hair-dotted spout of her asshole fully parted for an instant, an unclenching of anticipation as well as a delayed reaction to nearly having a six-inch companion to partially fill the void inside.

“That’s all well and good, Roberta darlin’, but I’d be lyin’ if I said all this build-up didn’t leave me feeling just a little let down,” Joanne said. Turning around again, she looked at every smiling face in the room again, then added with total confidence: “This tushie of mine is in serious need of some play now. Ya can’t let a girl get all warmed up like that and then just leave her hangin’. I’m not sure it’s the law, exactly, but it certainly ought to be. Anyway, it’s no secret my behind is… well, there’s more of me to love than on the average skinny-bitch, let’s say, which means it goes a lot easier if I’ve got someone to help me out. And Tommy, bless him, does his best, but at his size, he can’t do much back there except enjoy the ride. A bit like a baby bird tryin’ to fly in a tornado, you know? So what do you say to helping me out with a little consolation prize? Maybe teach your boy a thing or two with a live demonstration?”

“I think that sounds like a lovely compromise. Which is something Kyle and I have been striving for recently,” Roberta said, flashing her son a meaningful glare down in the puffy gulch, where he’d already sunk down to his neck, his eyelids fluttering while his mother’s bosom slowly squelched the luxury of air from his lungs. “Everyone, please do excuse us, and thank you so much for the indulgence!”

Squinting, and on the verge of shriveling into himself, Kyle peered blearily around at the therapy victims and victimizers. The full-sized ladies returned his gaze, but only with affectionate acceptance for the romantic strides the two middle-aged “better halves” were making in their respective relationships. With a final polite nod to their happy enablers, Roberta and Joanne made their way single-file for the door in search of privacy, one boy adorning his mother’s swinging rack, and the other lower down and still silently screaming against a stunted avalanche of cum.