- Text Size +

Suctioned horizontally in the center of Roberta’s signature cheek-shaped crunched-in bowl dents in the bedroom drywall, Kyle felt the telltale itch of another mysterious dollop of intermingled fluid dripping its way down the side of his head. They’d been at this for an hour already, with no signs of stopping, and as a result, it was impossible to tell apart Roberta’s free-flowing ejaculate from the Vaseline she’d globbed him with twice over from head to toe. It was likely the woman’s juices now accounted for the majority of syrupy liquids currently plinking off of Kyle like reverse Chinese water torture, though, despite how liberally she’d applied the lube-substitute before the games began.

Despondent as the repetitive doggy-style routine with his mom’s pussy had left him, as it always did, the boy clung to a shred of consciousness, if only to stay focused on the single-minded dread of the inevitable head-first ass-fucking Roberta still had in store for him. She’d teased, threatened, and even sampled this act for so long now, but her kinship with Joanne had seemingly accelerated her twisted relationship with her son toward serving the ultimate judgment as a toy for her butt.

Having considered his universally terrible options from every angle, the unthinkable truth that this was going to happen was at last settling into the poor boy’s brain. It was made simple for him now: the alternative meant going with Joanne for a week, if not a month, based on how easily the two women kept agreeing to up the ante together. And having experienced just how carefree and “open-minded” Joanne was about sticking barely-legal boys of all sizes right into her asshole in the sight of God, friends, and therapists, Kyle understood that a failure to meet his mother’s demands would probably result in plumbing Joanne’s even-more-nauseating depths within ten minutes of being placed in her grubby rapist hands.

Thus accepting his anal-based fate as much as was possible without permanently losing his mind, Kyle looking unblinkingly onward as his mother’s sex-moistened naked mountain of a body backed ass-first toward the wall. He half-expected her to just go for it without further preamble, but as usual, the woman halted once just inches away, because she couldn’t simply let her boy be powerlessly humiliated; she also had to help him recall exactly what was happening, and what was at stake, so he could stew in that ugly reality throughout while also physically stewing in the rank, odorous, sweat-slimed trench of her butthole.

“Don’t be afraid, baby,” Roberta slurred, her voice like a soothing lullaby, as though she wasn’t the giantess providing the very reason for his mental collapse. “If you get nervous, just remember that this is a first-time experience for Mommy, too… yes, we’ve come close before, and had fun from just about every possible angle already. This is our last frontier. And we’re in it together. Just keep that in mind, and think about Joanne, too. How she could never love you the same as me, and how much rougher she might see fit to be with you, if you just can’t learn to cooperate with the one Mommy you were born to. I’d hate to think I’m not enough for you, but if I’m not, I’m more than willing to do whatever is necessary to turn you around, including letting a second, bigger Mommy show you just how good you’ve got it here, with me. In me. Take a deep breath, now, and try not to squirm, at least until you’re safe inside. I have a feeling it’ll be hard for me to resist really going for it right now. Good as you are in front, I have a suspicion you’re going to be even more talented in back. Lord, I hope I can remember to stop.”

Kyle had that exact same feeling about his ravenous jiggle-bottomed kaiju of a parent and her lack of self-control, and numbly let himself be driven toward what could well become his execution chamber, either physically or emotionally, as Roberta backed up her dumpster the final few inches toward the wall. Cheeks pried apart to the point of pale-skinned deformation, her fingers trembled with the effort to get the widest possible spread for the goatse that was to be the last thing Kyle saw clearly before being repeatedly and turbulently rammed into the moist fragrant pitch-black grotto of her ass. Her puckered orifice uncoiled. Making use of the one function he still had control over for the upcoming torture, Kyle closed his eyes, rather than allowing his world to be darkened by the in-rushing anal walls, though it made little difference when Roberta indulged in a falsetto gasp of anticipation, then plunged herself in reverse.

Her cheeks smashed and momentarily bloated from the impact with the wall, sending more drywall flakes flying, and of course, shooting Kyle directly and deeply into her backdoor hole, raking the rancid liquid-humid textures along his every naked goo-crusted feature. In the blur of sweat-abrasion, lower-intestinal squishiness, and of course horrid aromas, the boy quickly found that even his first impressions of the demonically disgusting quarters here were not so bad that they couldn’t be worsened almost immediately.

Having her hole intentionally flared, and the inner tunnel swabbed from all angles in rapidfire patterns, Roberta could do little to hold back up the near-omnipresent supply of gas she kept stored in her chunky figure. Despite her desire for Kyle to have a good experience, the woman had reached a new nirvana of comfort with her body and its needs, not feeling the slightest shade of embarrassment when a hearty puff of warm plumbing-scented fart-smog exploded around her son.


###


Joanne let her head hang back, releasing an ungodly and guttural song of arousal while she bounced on the kitchen stool, sweat-swept strands of frizzy hair continually swaying around her face while a complex system of fat rolls and paunches from every boob, gut, and backside curve bobbled up and down in an amorphous dance along with the vile act. Her moaning was accompanied by the slopping of her vaginal tunnel reabsorbing its prize, then spitting it right back out on machine-like repeat, not to mention the wet clap of her thighs and cheeks splashing and smearing through the amassed pool of drizzled cum and booty saltwater each time she hit the kitchen stool again. Strings of spilt nectar hung like half-melted frosting off every side of the seat, some dangling all the way to the floor, while the pounding and continual flapping of her bushy crotch lips had also caused enough shedding to make a full coat for her three-inch son, let alone just a wig.

Naturally at the center of this hideous chaos were Big Ben as well as Joanne’s hapless child himself, glued back to his partner-in-crime, purely because his pleading screams for a break from his mom’s ass-crack had broken through to her just enough to offer him mercy in the form of a more vanilla fuck-fest instead. At first his cries to be let off the hook got on her nerves, given how indecisive it made the boy seem to want yet another break from this break, but Joanne found that the faster she humped the suctioned-down dildo and its squiggly passenger, the less often she heard his complaints, which gave her all the more reason to get going at a heart-palpitating pace.

This of course brought with it a greater volume of sweat and a hotter-blooded time overall, but Joanne was coming to appreciate the aerobic benefits of these more aggressive playtimes with her son. After a while, she stopped hearing his yelps even when she’d fully retracted Big Ben from her pussy in a spray of sweet-and-sour nether drool, which was a plus, though also a trade-off in that a semi-conscious Tommy did less squirming after such a vigorous cunt-pumping: a bit of a letdown, given how much his pathetic writhing contributed to Joanne’s sexual high, but she was willing to give him some leeway, since this was after all his rest time, and she wanted him strong once they resumed the main event. This, she concluded to herself as her second orgasm neared, was the key to true compromise, and she was certain that by the time she’d finished this round, Tommy would be more accommodating.

The kegel practice was coming in handy now, as Joanne’s pussy gripped her limp son and the ramrod sex toy as effectively as a fist, the tension of each clench practically cancelling out the squalid volume of moisture which otherwise made the activity easily as descending a waterslide. With her climax approaching, Joanne worked yet harder to keep up the swift pace, bobbing from the full depth of Ben’s shaft up to the tip where her son was positioned as quickly as she could manage without risking over-taxing her lungs and heart. They didn’t have long to go before she peaked, but even amidst the rush, she could feel Tommy’s body hanging totally flaccid, allowing himself to be bent whatever way his mom’s clamping privates dictated, which made her verge on fuming. Was it really so difficult to put in even the slightest effort, especially so close to the finish line?

“C’mon, baby, take it! Let’s feel ya, huh?” Joanne roared, making sure she was loud enough for her son to hear her over the slippery gush of fluids and nearly sound-proof walls of spiraling vaginal flesh. “Mommy’s puttin’ in all the work up here! I know you’re a little bit shorter than me, but I don’t think it’s asking too much for you to try even 1%, while I take care of the other 99%. I agreed to give ya a break, after all that carryin’ on you did earlier, so it’s just not gonna cut it for you to be napping on the job when we’re taking it slower. You’re gonna have to toughen up if you’re gonna handle everything you’ve got comin’ to ya in the future. Sure, you weren’t tough enough to take everything outside Mommy’s house in the big scary world, and that’s fine, but you can’t go soft on me, the one person on Earth who’ll have you. My ladyhood’s a temperamental thing, after all. She can be gentle some days, but other times, she just needs a chew toy, and the way you’re acting now, you’re not gonna last more than a couple of tug-of-wars.”

Through her half-muffled rambling, Joanne kept up the in-and-out blitz, and after a certain tingly threshold, just had to accept that Tommy wasn’t going to heed her request for even a little helpful worming. Disappointment aside, she was in an erotic plummet now, and nothing would stop her weighty undercarriage from suckling Big Ben and her shrunken son past eruption. Raising herself completely off the dildo, letting it wobble still, Joanne then proceeded to plop herself down with hardly any footwork to slow the descent. It was a sheer drop, rocketing her boy as high as she could fit him in vaginal hell until the faithful dildo’s scrotal anatomy sat flush to the woman’s widespread muff. Jittering her hips, slapping her dampened inner thighs together, and constricting her deep-seated pussy dweller from every angle, Joanne bear-grunted her way to a miserably sticky and elongated orgasm.

Tommy was folded so tightly against himself from the ever-narrower trench walls enveloping him, even as small and thin as he already was, he had lost almost all sensation as well as his perception of time. It felt like they’d been at this for half a day, Joanne hunched over a stool and repetitively sheathing him and Big Ben in her birthing slot, yet the second waterfall of maternal cum only marked the quarter-hour point of this supposed “break,” impossible though that timeline seemed. But if Tommy knew his mother, she was going to keep to a rigid schedule, given that she viewed this front-facing interlude as a personal favor to her son before they resumed the truly heinous torment.

After catching her breath, a period which left her son cramped just as taut and grimed in the upper limits of her cunt, Joanne began the shaky process of unplugging her two toys from their perfectly-fitted hovel. The more of the pole was extracted, the greater collection of honeyed liquids and hairs washed loose during the previous havoc were pumped like bilge water from her cave. Every gooey drop and every itchy puss-whisker that rolled over Tommy’s body during the extraction process pooled around the base, then flowed toward the already-flooded edges of the stool’s platform, until the whole surface was glommed with liquid and loose pubes, but shallower in the broad areas where the inner flanks of Joanne’s buttocks had bounced.