- Text Size +

Abandoned by his mother on the stool, Tommy kept his eyes defensively shut, awaiting the inevitable storm of cum-flavored puking while listening to a chorus of sweaty ejaculate dollops dripping to the floor. Sure enough, he made sounds almost as sick as his mother’s overdramatic sexual groans once the flavorful gloop he’d swallowed started coming back up in droves through his puny system. He wondered while he hacked if there was a limit to the amount of his parent’s crotch runoff that could bathe his innards before it had a lethally venomous effect, and whether that would be such a bad thing for him. As it was, he couldn’t stop the quakes even after the last drop was upchucked, but that could’ve also been due to the naked flab-wrapped monolith of his mother towering disapprovingly above his damaged form.

In one hand, Joanne gripped a tall glass of ice water, which she slurped idly from in full sight of her son, who at this point would’ve probably literally killed for just a single swallow to wash away the filth in his throat. Her other hand held a washcloth which she scraped over her shining forehead, turning the towel dark with salty moisture in just a few swabs. Again Tommy watched this act longingly, knowing he would’ve performed unspeakable acts for the chance to cleanse his shivering cum-and-puke-decorated self, but knew the best he’d get was watching his mother enjoy these luxuries from afar. Taking another long drink, Joanne wiped her mouth and gave her hindquarters a sway as she studied the pitiful quitter glued to her dildo who’d replaced his unsightly vomiting with involuntary sobbing, the latter of which she found even more unattractive.

“Baby, sweetie, my darling sugar-plum…” Joanne cooed, squatting beside the stool so she was almost on eye-level with her three-inch prisoner. “…is it really not clear to you yet that you’re lookin’ at your boss? Yes, of course I’ll always be your mother, your caregiver, and your lover, but until we fully understand each other and what we mean to one another, first and foremost, I am in charge of you. ALL of you. It’s this simple: you’re the small one, and Mommy’s the big one. If I say jump, you ask how high? The faster you get that through that little skull of yours, and really it shouldn’t take so long given how TINY you are, the easier our lives will become. I do mean that. Mommy’s ready to make all kinds of compromises for ya, because that’s what a fulfilling relationship requires, but until you’re puttin’ in some effort yourself, you’re just the man at the bottom of the totem pole, and Mommy is the CEO of your whole life. And she happens to like havin’ totem poles inside her, almost as much as men at the bottom.”

“WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LIKE THIS?” Tommy screamed so loudly for his size that it actually succeeded in cutting Joanne off. In the torture chamber of his mind and the interior of his mom’s dank slobbery pussy, he’d had plenty of time to formulate his true loathsome feelings over and over such that he didn’t stutter over them now, speaking more articulately than he had since his shrinkage: “How can you do this to your own son? And you still think you can call yourself a real Mom? You’re nothing but a monster. A giant fat ugly goddamned MONSTER!”

For the first time in their relationship, Joanne showed a sign of trauma herself, bracing herself against the kitchen table and struggling to put together the words while her eyes grew wide as dinner plates. When she finally found her fury, though, it ejected from her lips with the same white-hot revulsion of her orgasms.

“God, I have HAD IT up to HERE with you!” Joanne bellowed, waving a hand above her head. “Cleanin’ up after you, doing all the housework, slaving for almost twenty years after your ungrateful little ass, then picking up the pieces when that wretched whore left ya shrunken and penniless, and finally surrounding you, literally, in pussy, the thing a pathetic whelp like you would have no other chance in this life of getting without some help from the one person who can endure your selfishness and abuse. Oy vey, and ya think the sex has been rough NOW? Oh, my muff’s barely gettin’ started with you, buster. We haven’t even hit the strong stuff. Not by a long shot. Maybe you’d like to see for yourself? I tell ya, after all that bitching from Roberta’s son, I thought I had the model boy, but it turns out you’re just as rotten on the inside as him. And you already know what Mommy does with boys like that… boys like you.”

With his puny rebellion launched, the little lad fell into silence again while the heat and shadow of his mom’s pudgy limbs and frothing hair-pie straddled the stool, then went for another straight-shot downward, stabbing herself upon the most pleasurable of sexual weaponry from the opposite direction now. With Tommy secured deep in her pussy’s bowels again, Joanne clasped her puffy thighs together, clenching her ass cheeks as well as every other part of her bulbous frame, until her crotch had her boy in an iron-strength body-lock. Only this time, the tight pulsation didn’t immediately give way to relaxation and another dispelling of fluids, but held its flexed pose. Joanne quivered from the most extreme effort she’d yet put into their dalliances, going tomato-red in the face and hammering her fists on her cellulite-billowing buttocks. She grunted through gritted teeth to not only keep this position, but grasp Tommy with the relentless strength she’d been kind enough to withhold until now.

Inside, the unfortunate talker felt like he’d entered an entirely different circle of hell. The quick and often-painful squeeze at the apex of each thrust became the sole sensation to be endured now, dispensing with the sliding and relatively cushioned massage of riding the slick walls. Her cunt was just balling him into a crumpled speck of humanity. Skin bruising, bones bending, Tommy wondered when his mother would decide her point was made and cease the compaction. Surely before part of him broke.

That hope was shattered, then, when he felt his torso being compressed inward until the sting of a rib fracture wracked him to hysteria and back. The space was so tight around him, there literally wasn’t room to spill tears or budge even a fraction of an inch in the kind of agonized squirming that would’ve previously delighted Joanne. Her kegels bulged without an ounce of the doughy give they usually showed, the swollen flesh stretched hard and unforgiving. She had him, and it was clear she wasn’t letting go until the seriousness of the “boss’s” attitude was driven irrevocably into her highly-fragile offspring, no matter if she had to snap a few bones in the process of embedding her erotic doctrine firmly in place.

Again bracing herself against the floor, Joanne began rising up from her squat. First her blubbery ass cheeks came unstuck from the cum-gluey platform, then the suction cup began to strain in protest, clinging to the stool while the giantess’s thick limbs warred against it. Joanne, the seat, and Big Ben especially all rigorously tremored, until the base of the dildo sounded the splat of its release from the damp surface, and the towering toy ripped free all at once. Joanne’s frame bounced back to full amazonian height. She staggered back, breathing deeply from the exertion, while the majority of her rubbery aide, and her son fastened at the tip, remained enclosed in her clamped-shut pussy.

When at last she’d caught her breath, luxuriously massaging her bosom and wiping away the numerous sweat rivulets making their way down her rounded shape from all sides, Joanne reached between her legs, took hold of Big Ben, and slowly began extracting the boys from the slightly-sweeter of her lower holes. Even while the woman now wished to free the prisoner from his painfully-learned sex-ed class, her vag resisted by clenching in pulses with each inch withdrawn from her ejaculate-dripping labia, almost as though Joanne’s subconscious wished for him to have just a little longer to cook in the claustrophobic pit.

The tip of the hair-and-honeyed scepter came loose with a moist pop much like Big Ben’s suction cup from the stool, fully liberating the pair. Joanne held her son up close to her face now, observing his weeping twitching pang-flushed form with an empathetic yet unrepentant disciplinarian’s stare, patiently waiting for his little screams to calm enough for her words to be heard.

“Oh, baby-cakes… Mommy’s sorry. Yes, she’s very sorry that it came to this,” Joanne cooed with none of her previous flaming ire. “It would’ve been so much better for everyone if ya just understood the way of things on your own, but you couldn’t, so Mommy had to come up with a more direct way of gettin’ your attention. Much as this hurts now, just know it hurts Mommy even more. I don’t like seein’ my little boy cry, especially not when I prefer you happy and wiggly as a clam, but we both have to make compromises sometimes. Do you accept Mommy’s apology, baby?”

Tommy’s breaths were jagged and short, as every drawn inhale, despite no longer being clogged with cum, was agony on his midsection. Too beaten down to answer either yes or no, he continued trying to quell his sobbing, if only because it might remove a fraction of the heaving pain in his ribs.

“Good. Thank you, sweetie-pie,” Joanne drawled, choosing to hear a yes. Her hand stroked up Ben’s shaft, fondling the pad of her thumb up from Tommy’s legs up toward his head. When she passed his abdomen, he wrenched and squeaked in increased pain, despite it being as gentle a touch as the woman was capable of inflicting.

“I never wanted to have to be this hard on ya, darlin’. I really didn’t,” Joanne insisted, ignoring her boy’s wincing at her supposed-soothing contact. “But sometimes we gotta do things that temporarily hurt the ones we love so they’ll be better for it in the long run. And you really did have to learn, now, after all the chances you’ve had to adapt. This is what you’re for, baby. Don’t you see? You were built in Mommy, for Mommy. So think of this being a fresh start, now that you’ve got a better idea of what the alternatives to cooperatin’ with me are. Because it can still get rougher than this. And ya know, I wouldn’t have thought before that it would feel good for me, either, going pedal-to-the-metal the whole way, but now that I’ve had a sample of it, gotta tell ya… maybe there’s something to be said for you keeping a little fight in you, baby. I can’t lie, taking you against your will, however I have to, well… it’s stirrin’ some things up in me. And I have you to thank for that, little Tommy. We’re both learnin’ all sorts of things today, aren’t we?”

“OKAY! Okay!” he panted with duress. The tears still flowed like shrunken faucets and huffing separated his words, but desperation kept the boy’s diction clear: “I’ll… do whatever you… want. Anything. Just… not so… hard. PLEASE. Not… so hard? I don’t… think… I can… take… one… more… time like… that.”

“Well, now, see how smoothly this goes when we’re on the same page? Because we’re definitely in agreement there. I have no desire for my one and only favorite boy toy on Earth to break, I promise,” Joanne said, regarding her son more softly now as she tittered from deep in her throat. Her fingertips ventured up to his face, petting his tiny features and massaging her oily vaginal juices deeper into his cum-pruned skin. “Don’t ya forget that now, baby. Mommy’s only got your best intentions in mind, though I also gotta admit… what we’re about to do, well, it’s more for Mommy than you. But that’s what generous lovers do for each other.”

Lowering Big Ben away from her frumpy grin, down past the saggy jello-like tits and husky gut, she used the suction cup to sweep away where the hair-flecked gloop had pooled in the center of the stool, then with a clear runway, stabbed the base back down. The dildo swayed, dizzying Tommy again, but not so much that the sickening terror couldn’t clarify his vision enough to see the cellulite-rich storm cloud gathering overhead.

Again Joanne swiveled herself around, backing the tremendous twin sacs of her sweaty buttocks above him, until once again her son was shrouded under a stale muggy sky of flabby undercarriage flesh. Her obese legs straddled the stool, cinching inward until the rounded edges of the seat depressed her inner thighs like bread dough. Once again the tip of the Tommy-mounted dildo was aimed for her shaggy bush and the hungry lips at the center. Of course this had become a familiar and heinous sight to the little man, given how much of the past week he’d spent plastered against her sloppy beast of a cunt, but now that he had the stabbing pain in his side, still shortening his breath and threatening a blackout if anything more strenuous was done to his body, he looked upon her nethers with renewed respect and more fear than he’d previously thought humanly possible.