- Text Size +

“Now before you go getting too much performance anxiety, pookums…” Joanne thunderously guffawed. Her thighs swelled inward just enough to encourage her labia to spread goo from lip to lip like an unblown soap bubble, then plop the excess onto her son’s face. “…Mommy’s not expectin’ perfection here today. Why, we’ve hardly begun, after all! Nobody could reach their full potential as a sex toy so soon into a relationship, even someone like you who’s so well suited to the job. So just try to relax. This is where Mommy comes in. Well, I suppose you’ll be cummin’ in a little too, but what I mean is, I’m in the driver’s seat now. Like I always will be, and like I should’ve been from the start. To tell ya the truth, I’m sure I’ll always have a little guilt for ever letting you out of the house with that no-good homewrecker to begin with, but that’s my burden to bear, sweetie, and what’s important is that everything is back in order now. My pussy may have quite the appetite, and a hankering for playing rough, but you’ll warm up to her soon enough. Just like ya made friends with Big Ben, you’ll be the favorite chew toy down there faster than you can get a stiffy. And the only thing standing between you, baby, and top dog status in there is some good, hard fucking to break the ice. Yes, that’s all. Wouldn’t it be nice if all life’s problems could be solved that way? Lately I’ve started to think that’s actually the case, ya know? Because it sure has solved a lot of problems between us! In fact, it’s exactly the lubricant our relationship always needed.”

Tommy may as well have been watching his mother’s puffy crotch approaching through a theater screen projecting an NC-17 monster movie, for all the control he had left over the situation or his own body. The shakes, generated by extremity twitches and stuttered breathing, were so teeth-chatteringly brutal now that it would’ve felt like a soothing rest just to slow the palpitations by a few beats-per-minute and clarify his terror-blurred vision enough to see the extended valley of Joanne’s underside glistening with sweat and cum, the irregular hairs circling her asshole gradually thickening and giving way to a creamy haphazard forest at the front. But of course, getting a better look at the horror-movie creature preparing to swallow him up yet again would only force his tiny body back into a shutdown, spinning another vicious cycle of panic and nausea, until the hairy being stopped merely drooling upon its meal and lurched down to take a fateful bite.

With the anticipation almost-literally killing him, if not simply inducing a heart attack, some small part of the boy even found relief to see Joanne jutting her dank womanhood down the final few inches to consume him. The tension was about to break, much like his rib, and while he was potentially seconds away from having the rest of his bones turned to dust in the churning blender of her slovenly pussy, Tommy was actually eager to be temporarily blinded by the darkness of his mom’s cunt, so at least one of his senses would be spared from directly enduring the raunchy abyss. At this stage, even more permanent blindness didn’t seem so bad, and probably wasn’t unlikely either, given the volume of motherly ejaculate he had soaking into his burning eyes by the end of a typical full-body fuck with Joanne.

“Hope you’ve got another one in ya left today, baby. You owe me that much, at least, with how patient I’ve been, taking time out of our fun to set you straight,” Joanne said, half-grunting from the strain of holding her squat position without flopping and cannonballing ass-first straight onto Big Ben. Rather than reinserting him right away, though, it seemed she was descending just slowly enough to feel the first glop-weighted muff hairs tickling along the face of a certain three-inch-tall dildo rider. Her giggling confirmed this, as did her quivering fingers grasping the slippery edge of the stool for balance.

When the dark curls, shining and nearly submerged in crystal fluid like blades of grass bending in a rainstorm, made gooey contact with the boy’s head, brushing back and forth over his head carwash-style, they began to cling, momentarily straightening as though magnetized to Tommy’s fragile form, and dispensing their gummy discharge down the scratchy tract of each individual hair. In this way, through the gentlest foreplay the chubby-bottomed giantess could manage, the lad found himself sweating his mother’s dots of cum as the tendrils of each pube reached for him, trailing in thick droplets down every angle of his shrunken nudity in quantities that, in mere seconds, would feel like little more than misting before a tornado.

Amidst the lustful aromas, the sticky heat, and the existential disgust, Tommy set his current complement of panic attacks aside to find that, strangely, almost like a trauma victim wandering blearily around in the wake of losing a limb, his greatest concern suddenly became the feeling of those traveling dribbles. With the texture and consistency of molasses, only in the cloudy-pearl hue of his mom’s vaginal drainage, the liquid blobs created gnawing itches in stripes down his body worse than any of the other irritating textures he’d experienced at the mercy of his parent’s crotch these past days. Worst of all, the boy was bound too tightly by glue, and too mentally unhinged anyway, to scratch the prickling massage of those cum-blobs working his way down his scrawny frame like liquid fingers. On the brink of screeching himself into unconsciousness if that need wasn’t satisfied soon, Tommy found the hungry cunt still licking its hairy chops above him was only too happy to oblige in solving this problem.

Joanne dropped by another two inches over the stool, causing her cheeks to heave and her thighs to clap, not much distance in the scheme of things, but enough to scoop everything above her son’s knees inside the horny tunnel. Then, with little more than a shimmy, she settled the rest of the shaft, and her spelunking son, deep into her constricting nethers, though she made a point of throwing her hips about with more gusto than was required, practically enough to be a one-woman can-can dance line. The legs of the stool wobbled then tilted fully off the ground while the team of Big Ben and Tommy acted like a suctioned-down joystick for Joanne to steer the vessel, just as she’d promised she would. Fresh globs of fragrant spilled over the sides. The dildo was violently rocked again, but held firm to the base. With the complex of her crotch muscles fully engaged again, Joanne commenced a gymnastic display of clenching and flaring her vulva like the gullet of a serpent as she revved up the engine for another round of euphoria.

Immediately the pangs of his rib, snapped easier than a chicken wishbone, flooded the boy with every ounce of agony he’d earned himself by daring to defy his owner. Puny lips cranked open to scream into the bowels of the squishy cavern. Unfortunately, a dollop of cum swung from a pendulum of its own ropy goo, then shook loose and landed perfectly in Tommy’s mouth right as Joanne’s kegels squeezed her son’s lungs shut again.

“Brace yourself, baby!” Joanne commanded in a husky yet godlike timbre. “I just might have to crank things up a little now to make up for lost time. Break time for Tommy is over, but MOMMY time is just getting started. Don’t fret, though. Like everything I’ve done for ya, it’s only for your own good.”