- Text Size +

Inserted down to his neck in the cloying sandwich of sweaty freckled flab that made up his mom’s numbing cleavage, Kyle braced himself with what little bodily control he still had, as an even-rounder and larger-than-life giantess’s own saggy rack loomed near. Joanne of course wasn’t looking at the vulnerable boy smushed deep in Roberta’s tits, but only her kindred spirit, rush in together for a hug.

Bowing his head and shutting his eyes, as he might’ve in preparation for a tornado drill, the six-inch boy just had to hope the inevitable impact of four colossal boobs, with him pinched more-or-less at the puttied center of all that pale maternal excess, wasn’t too much like a car crash. Each tit was like an airbag unto itself, of course, but beneath their squishy exterior, Roberta’s cans were dense as boulders, and Kyle had to assume Joanne’s more bountiful bosom was even worse, which meant his chances of getting a broken neck from this loving exchange of friendship from two plus-sized amazons was about 50-50.

The initial crash between a quartet of mountainous jugs when Roberta and Joanne embraced was every bit as jarring as Kyle anticipated, which kept him from biting off the tip of his tongue, but he hadn’t counted on the vigor of the gesture, nor the length of time it was to last. This wasn’t a hug between mere congenial acquaintances, despite how few therapeutic hours the middle-aged wardens had spent together, but rather a tightly-bound, steadily-rocking squeeze shared by lifelong friends, if not sisters. As the two pear-shaped giants leaned heavily into one another’s affectionate momentum, Kyle didn’t just have to contend with the heightening of pressure from his own mother’s boobs swelling inward due to squashing push-back from Joanne’s; it was as if the pair was making an active effort to caress the half-foot-tall boy trapped at their center, with the larger mother’s melons raking past Kyle’s exposed head over several agonizing seconds. And since Joanne had a height advantage over Roberta, the erect summit of her boobs easily reached the boy decorating the upper shelf of his parent’s chest, her razor-hard teats pressing through the fabric against his face to illustrate just how much she was enjoying the rider in her drawers, as if her occasional lilting moans weren’t already enough.

“Oh, Roberta darlin’, how could we ever thank you enough for all you’ve taught us so far?” Joanne sighed, still maintaining their snuggly bear-hug. “I’ll tell ya, I definitely wasn’t expecting to find someone so wonderfully like-minded in our very first group session in this place, let alone one who could show us all the good times we were missin’ out on. I’d swear we were best friends in another life… not that we couldn’t be in this one, too!”

“I simply couldn’t agree more,” Roberta said. “Seriously, dear, Kyle and I even tried one other group before this one, back when my baby was still getting situated with the state of our new relationship, and they… got the job done, I suppose, but compared to this group, and the kind of progress we’ve made so quickly, especially with you and little Tommy there for support? Good lord, it’s night and day. Plus, there’s something to be said for seeing in action just what a… fascinating difference three inches can make in a good partnership.”

The empty room they’d claimed was just as creepily grave-quiet as the last time, but Kyle no longer had any greater fear of the closed-door solitude here than he did with witnesses present to see him and Tommy possibly about to be crammed into sopping orifices. In the meanwhile, he just tried to be grateful that the ladies had to pull away from each other to have a normal conversation, which meant he was only under a compressing assault by two breasts instead of four, but judging by Roberta and Joanne’s happy-go-lucky moods, Kyle could sense something ominous on the horizon.

“Occasionally I wouldn’t mind him bein’ a little bigger, ya know, but on the whole, I think I really hit the jackpot, getting my boy this size for life,” Joanne graciously agreed. “He’s a cutie-pie, isn’t he?”

“He certainly is at that,” Roberta said with a nod. Slyly, then, she added in a hush: “And I’m sure there are plenty of ideal purposes for a boy that small which my Kyle simply can’t perform with the same detail. I hope that’s not too bold to say.”

“Not at all!” Joanne chuckled, again wrapping an arm over Roberta’s shoulder in camaraderie. “Why, I’d have to imagine you’d gone blind if such a thing hadn’t occurred to ya, darlin’, especially after the little example we gave today. Like you said, sharing our love with everyone else is healthy, and it only strengthens what’s between us. I feel no shame in that, and neither does my Tommy.”

“Oh, good!”

“To tell ya the whole truth, I’d be lyin’ if I said I hadn’t given similar thought to your tasty little number. It goes without saying that if a three-inch lover can get into places a six-incher can’t, the same must be true the other way, if not more so,” Joanne admitted. As she spoke, she slimed her tongue across her lip in thirsty contemplation while casting her gaze down from Roberta’s eyes to the conveniently-located shrinky perched in the gulch of his parent’s hooters. Then, showing even less good-mannered hesitation than Roberta, she gushed: “And he’s just about the size of a decent dick, too, isn’t he? Not exactly the fill-ya-up kind, but more than enough to feel where it matters, that much I can tell.”

If he wasn’t already naked, Kyle would’ve felt that Joanne was undressing him with her eyes, if not stripping him to the bone. A new breed of shiver shot through his vertebrae while even attempting to picture himself undergoing the same treatment as Tommy in this bigger, fatter, and more audacious giantess’s nethers. Frightfully, Joanne almost made his own dominating monster of a mother look average by comparison.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, dear?” Roberta asked, her eyes widening and smile broadening to a Cheshire grin.

“Oh, I don’t know, darlin’, what are you thinkin’?” Joanne replied. They huddled together like schoolgirls hatching conspiracies in whisper.

“What do you say to spending some more time together outside the group, maybe doing a little switcheroo from time to time to shake things up for the boys and for ourselves?”

“Why, I thought you’d never ask! Heck, what do we even need with the rest of ‘em when we’re the ones pulling all the weight, anyway?”

Joanne loudly clapped her hands, leaving Kyle discombobulated, though this was nothing next to the incomparable dread welling inside him with nowhere to go, especially not with Roberta’s bulging ta-tas still keeping him hostage. The larger woman looked like she might just start dancing a jig, if not simply jump for joy. Even rocking forward on her toes without going airborne, Joanne’s curvaceous domes wiggled and flopped about. Then, jittering as though she’d been stuck with a cattle prod right in her spare-tire midriff, the woman hunkered slightly, reaching under her skirt and temptingly gliding her fingers around the panty-cocooned shape of her son, who was still deeply engaged in a creamy gargling by her overbearing snatch. A deep-throated moan gave way to impish giggles, and Joanne shared another knowing stare with Roberta, now so in-tune they hardly had to speak to share their visions.

“I’m not the only one in my family who likes the sound of that, I think,” she teased.

“I’ll have to take your word on that,” Roberta snickered, eyeing the tangle of skirts and fluid-drenched silk below, while still unable to spy the three-inch pussy-lurker in the flesh. “But you have my word, Joanne, I’ll take very good care of him.”

“Your little love would get exactly the same, darlin’.”

Kyle barely had to wait for the woman to finish speaking this obvious lie before she immediately proved it wrong. Cupping up from below, having forgotten Tommy to his regular cunt-munching again, Joanne took hold of Roberta’s hefty bosom. As with any tits of such girth and surplus puppy-fat, it took some hard pressing to get the twins in motion, with Joanne’s palms rising several inches into the doughy yield before the chubby mounds, with Kyle at their peak, ascended.

Since Roberta only watched the propping up of her breasts with her hands on her hips and a smirk of consenting approval, Kyle was left to fend for himself, verging on slipping deeper between the pair of greasy blanch-white walls of skin. “Helpfully,” though, Joanne prevented losing him to the valley by applying force inward as well as up, causing Roberta’s lofted boobs to inflate toward the center even more ruthlessly around the boy. His legs crossed and arms clasped to his ribs by the burgeoning lard of his mother’s chest.

He was so tightly wrapped from either side, how Kyle imagined it might feel to be swallowed by boa constrictor, it hardly felt like being contained by two separate shapes. Roberta’s chest had instead become a single unified mass of solid cellulite, jiggly and balmy-hot and utterly immune to his feeble resistance. Even with his face still showing at the tip of the cleavage fault line, Kyle’s lungs were squished dry, so no matter how much he gasped, the boy couldn’t gulp even a wisp of oxygen to keep his face from turning blue.

“Yes, I’m seein’ a whole lot of potential in this little hunk,” Joanne said. “I’m almost sorry you broke him of that bad-boy streak, darlin’. I’d like to have been able to give him precisely what he was askin’ for last time by sticking his nose in other people’s business. But, either way… why not give yourself a break and let me take him for a spin, say, next Tuesday?”

“Sounds delightful!” Roberta said, her enthusiasm underscored by the uproarious laughter she was barely stifling while her tits were used to play Pac-Man with her son. As she watched Kyle descend into the trap down to his chin, however, with only the amusing circle of his bleary countenance still prodding up through the portly terrain of her boobs, she allowed herself to break forth into heavy chortles. “Have to say, especially after all your showing off today - and you know I loved every moment of it - I won’t be taking TOO much of a break, since I wouldn’t dream of letting your boy to get bored without his Mommy.”

“I’d expect nothin’ less,” Joanne said. She took a wider stance now, unsubtly pitching her hips in Roberta’s direction as an open invitation. Her fingers scrunched the fabric of her skimpy skirt just over the hot zone. “My baby needs to be taken by a firm hand.”

Not one to question such an enticing offer, Roberta laboriously stooped in front of her son-taming soul sister and drew back the curtain of Joanne’s skirt. With the woman’s swollen thighs parted so wide for practical demonstration, there was nothing but gravity acting upon the hideous mess of succulent cloth and helter-skelter hairs reaching out from behind it. The fabric of those panties was pulled so tight and wet over the edifice of her pussy, it may as well have been deflated bubblegum stretched across her ripe cameltoe. The fluff of Joanne’s pubic carpeting irregularly altered its bloated shape as well through the practically translucent underwear fibers, despite being weighed down by enough congealed cum to wring out and fill a glass. Then of course there was the tiny protrusion of her three-inch-tall live-in near the middle, or at least a hint of him, since the majority of Tommy’s scrawny body was consumed between mashing loins.

“We do have such similar parenting styles, darlin’, and especially after all this learning we’ve done the past few weeks, I think both boys will feel right at home in new surroundings. Something to spice up their lives, and especially ours, but also close enough to the familiar that they’ll just… slip right into their roles, ya know?” Joanne sighed, and with a tremulous thrust, brought her sludgy mound just inches from Roberta’s face.

The woman squatted before her didn’t flinch, nor even wrinkle her nose at this intrusion, but only squinted to pinpoint Tommy’s broken silhouette through the folds of her friend’s lower garb. Kyle, from his tubby entrapment, had just as unfettered a view of the action from only short distance beneath, subjected not only to grisly details of cum crust and pube sheen he’d not yet been able to spot during the therapy sessions, but the sharp musk of sweet-and-sweaty womanhood wafting down in a humid cloud. The whole saturated patch of hair-tacked silk and bumpy flesh quivered like setting jelly when Joanne moaned at Tommy’s dire stirring, then boomed with laughter in the aftermath.

“See it, baby? Where you’re going to go?” Roberta murmured to her son, proudly indicating to the site that would soon serve as his torture-chamber-away-from-home. “You’re going to be helping your dear Auntie Joanne out real good from now on, aren’t you? You’re going to show her just as much love as you show your Mommy. Well, all right, maybe not that much, but you’ve still got plenty of affection to give, all the same, and I’d be a selfish lover if I didn’t let others get a taste of your talents.”

“That reminds me. He’s not one of those snobby types turnin’ his nose up at a little friendly anal, is he?” Joanne questioned in a syrupy tone which suggested to Kyle she didn’t especially care whether he was on board or not.

“Well, it just so happens he had his first try this week. He’s certainly got room for improvement, but it’s not his fault, seeing as it took me so long to give us that kind of variety in the bedroom. But, practice does make perfect, and my baby is a hard worker.”

“He’ll get the lay of the land lickety-split in my house, you can be sure of that. In fact, you may find I’ll be doin’ you a favor, darlin’, given my experience in the field. Who knows, he may even be taking the lead from time to time,” Joanne promised. At first keeping straight faces, the two women blurted with slap-happy giggles again at the very notion of Kyle playing anything but the masochistic sub in their games. “Of course I’m just jokin’ with ya there, but the fact is, I can get him whipped into shape for backdoor entrances, no problem, and what’s more, he may wind up preferring it. Just so long as you can help my Tommy pick up a thing or two. He can be slow to start, but you heard him talkin’ to everyone back there. He’s a good boy, and he knows his place.”

“Oh, I don’t doubt it for a minute,” Roberta concurred.

Utterly mesmerized by the three-inch wretch curled over the lush flank of his mother’s labia beneath the mesh and hair like a living clit piercing, Roberta exhaled with anticipation, already playing out fantasy scenarios with a smaller, more malleable lad perfect for slipping into each sensitive corner of every needy orifice. Conversely, Kyle looked upon the exact same horror show of Joanne’s disheveled muff and its prisoner, imagining his first hellish plunge there, and then to even darker and fouler depths around the bend of her bovine glutes, to a pit of such unthinkable pressure and fragrance that it would make even Roberta’s asshole seem a sunlit paradise.

“Do ya think the others are going to miss havin’ us around?” Joanne asked, as the ladies readjusted themselves and prepared to depart the facility for the last time.

“We do tend to carry on, don’t we? Maybe they’ll be glad of the peace and quiet,” Roberta said, again joining her friend in guffaws.

“Nah, you heard them all today! We’re the stars of the show. But, who needs the borin’ ol’ group stuff now that we’ve figured out what really works between the two of us. Sure, talkin’ it out is good up to a point, but-”

“-sometimes you just have to roll up your sleeves and do it yourself.”

With a fond farewell, and a synchronizing of calendars for the first big day of many big days to come in pooling their shrunken boy-shaped resources, the pair of pear-bottomed MILFs parted ways. Kyle slunk as low into Roberta’s cleavage as he could burrow, not wanting to suffer another glance at Joanne before he absolutely had no choice, but the woman’s hungry glare still followed him all the way across the parking lot, ensuring he wouldn’t forget for even one waking instant what was to come, until the exact moment he was finally swallowed whole by her anus.

“Gettin’ a little sleepy in there, huh, baby? Well, don’t fret. It’s been a long one. And Mommy’s gonna give ya plenty of support when we get back home,” Joanne cooed to Tommy once they were alone, as he struggled for survival within the very same place which first gave him life eighteen years before. “What can ya do, though? Big Ben’s just not the same on his own. And you’ve gotta stay in peak shape. We can’t have ya embarrassing Mommy while you’re out spreadin’ the love, now can we?”

Chapter End Notes:
This technically concludes the main part of this story, but there are some substantial "epilogue" chapters I'll be adding on here as well.