- Text Size +

Without even having to vocalize their plans, the dynamic duo of cruelly ingenious mothers seemed to read one another’s smug sparkling grins, and leapt ravenously into action. Roberta took her place on the bottom as she sunk into the mattress on her back, with the strap-on now an upright tower, and her six-inch son feeling rather like he was trapped in a broken-down standing sarcophagus. While the boy was still angled up to toward his parent’s stout supine form, Roberta chose this moment to again crank the device in the other direction, giving the powerless creature an unfortunate front-row view as Joanne joined them on her bed. With the bulk of both gargantuan ladies now straining the box spring, the plushness visibly depressed beneath Joanne’s limbs as she crawled toward her equally-nude friend and the misbehaving boy, punching the sheets as she advanced and causing her saggy ultra-inflated mammaries to bounce.

As Kyle was already on the verge of a breakdown before Joanne even returned from her pre-fuck plumbing discharge, by the time the heftier giantess was straddling his mother, and by extension him, the tears were flowing and his pleas had devolved again to unintelligible mutters. Naturally his reaction to this damp-thighed union of flabby-fleshed monolith women did nothing to impede Joanne’s advance. If anything, she giggled in adoration of his moans, and climbed atop Roberta all the quicker, somehow able to dwarf her slightly-shorter kindred spirit, until she had Kyle’s mother in bronco-ready position, and the shrinker himself unavoidably tilting toward a beastly shaggy-haired pink maw of a cunt. He fought harder than ever now to resist his binds, but felt the tension only digging more fiercely into his joints when he tried to deviate even slightly from his taut forward-facing position, and so quickly abandoned that useless goal, instead just shutting his eyes and mewling like a kitten about to be drowned in a well.

“Aww, now why don’t we try and turn that itsy-bitsy frown upside-down, toots?” Joanne purred to Kyle, while parting her floppy labia to make way for his bodily consumption. “Yes, you’re here to learn a thing or two from your Mama and me, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get something good out of it, yourself.”

Kyle had grave doubts there was any microbial possibility that he could come out of this experience feeling any way positive, but Joanne seemed intent on making him hope so anyway, as she demonstrated by wrapping her chubby thumb and forefinger pads around his flaccidness and commenced vigorously stroking. The sweat on her hand wasn’t enough lubricant to keep her masturbatory technique from painfully abrading the shrinker’s hardware at first, but conveniently for her, the first full dollop of cum was unspooling into a singular trail from the curly rug of her muff, and drooping right into the path of Joanne’s insistent digits, thus lubricating Kyle’s miniscule cock just enough to make the friction abate and a few necessary yet wholly humiliating pleasure-tingles shoot through him from the mature rapist’s sloppy craft. Unfortunately, any minute benefit her fingerjacking might’ve provided him was instantly cancelled out, when the giantess on top shifted herself forward across the plump plain of Roberta’s spread thighs by another precious few inches, allowing her to tease her engorged front slot against the little dildo-boy’s grimacing face, ensuring both his heads were now under grievous assault.

“N-NO! Mom? P-PLEASE! DON’T L-LET H-” Kyle peeped right as Joanne’s slippery pussy petals gooily closed about his six-inch body from the chest-up, and began to tenderly grind against and all around him, or at least tenderly by the violently horny woman’s usual standards of lustful carnage. His cries briefly continued once his lips were submerged, but he wisely abandoned this tactic right away, when his cheeks immediately stuffed with her clotting slit froth like hot ointment. Joanne purposefully didn’t fully sit herself down onto him, allowing the bottom half of his banded-down frame to remain exposed at her dick-teasing whim. Her fingers, now just as slick as Kyle’s countenance with her own slick sweet-and-sour crotch honey, picked up the pace, and finally managed to get a tangibly stiffening response out of the pair’s shared boy-toy, all while she continued thrusting her capacious hips back and forth by enough differential to continually swallow her friend’s son’s top half into her fur-matted euphoria tunnel. As a bonus, his involuntary disgust-shudders helped awaken her clit following each brush-by, a sensation she then actively chased by re-angling her complex of contracting flab and fluid-drooling orifice.

“Well, look at that. So much protesting, and ya still can’t help but show your true feelings,” Joanne taunted loudly enough for the lad to hear, joining with Roberta in a throaty chuckle that cut through the gloppy suctioned in-and-out cacophony Kyle was otherwise suffering in his pounding eardrums.

Though of course, the noise was the absolute least of the shrinker’s adversity here, as the squishy foreign walls of Joanne’s canal took him again and again, while awkwardly encouraging him with a spine-testing push to rub the top of his head up against her ecstatic bulged-out button. The stench of her cunt juice itself, though not inherently foul aside from some creamy acidity as it was forcibly gargled down his throat, was tainted by the lingering aroma from her not-too-distant other hole, which was so recently used to expel unwanted solids, and still maintained an air of grimy flatulence that permeated the region of her hirsute pussy too. And there still wasn’t a thing he could do to wriggle free from any of this, even with so much gummy liquid wetting his imprisoning binds. She paused only briefly in plucking on his now-responsive nethers below, circling her fingertip around it and even giving it a few bold flicks like it was a doorstopper, but continued the swifter fondling again before his unwanted hardness could be lost. “No need to be shy. Cum just as much as you want to, pookie pie. We’re doing this thing, if you can’t tell for yourself already, so you might as well get on board, because the ship has officially set sail.”

Having now found a rhythm to suit them both, regardless of Kyle’s actual desires, Joanne began fucking the posted-up strap-on man with greater fervor. Ugly moans reverberated from her gullet, those wideset gams clenched into a more aggressive straddling position, and her mane bounced in tandem with the juggling tremors of her rack until hair became glued to her forehead and cheeks by sweat. Roberta, smiling ear-to-ear, ensured her puffy thighs too tightened beneath her friend’s bucking hindquarters, while the topside titaness herself actively humped that living nether-mounted probe. Bracing herself with one arm against the squeaking mattress, Joanne’s other hand was just barely able to continue accessing Kyle’s quivering shlong between her cum-greased fingers. The rest of him was swallowed whole, over and over, into her waiting vaginal port, to the tune of Joanne’s buttock cellulite clapping and bristling pubes scratchily parting for him like woodland brush each time her fat pussy lips took another loud nectar-spitting suckle on his body like a set of toothless gums.

Roberta, even though she wasn’t the star of this particular show just yet, went flush with gladness for the work being done to correct her son, not to mention overall appreciation for Joanne’s no-holds-barred style. Even though she’d seen the woman getting off up-close several times before with the bittersweet help of a virile young lad, she never tired of witnessing it, like drinking in an eerily lifelike erotic sculpture in a museum. The strap-on bobbed and twisted every which way from its central position above her crotch, but her hastily engineered containment measures for Kyle held firm, making sure he continued unwillingly impersonating an erect member for Joanne’s use with his posture rigidly upright and limbs helplessly unable to block her from tweaking his peeper or gulping most of him into her slobbering pussy.

Subconsciously, Kyle was aware that he was experiencing some vague mechanical relief in his groin area thanks to Joanne’s unceasing finger primps while she bounced on him, but just about every other part of his body was now lost in the panged throes of a pressurized asphyxiating storm. His chest felt ready to cave in, the longer those sticky walls of her chute undulated around him; his stomach was knotting with nausea, the more he was made to meekly huff her saltily perspiring post-bathroom perfume; his joints and bones, protected as they might’ve deceptively seemed while strapped into this standing position, were beginning to strain, as Joanne’s sexual fury intensified. It felt like he was ingesting the middle-aged behemoth’s cum by the gallon, having it binged into his system in trickly droves after every trouncing slam just when he thought she might’ve already squeezed out the worst of it, and maybe more so than even what he’d experienced while feasting on his own mother’s fluids in times past, he felt like it just might choke him to death any second, if not for an unlikely sliver of air still miraculously reaching his shriveled lungs.

Maybe worst of all, the moment she had him completely stiff, Joanne’s fluffing support was cut off.

“Oh, goddamn, YES! Now we’re cookin’. That’s… the… STUFF!” Joanne boomed, and with an ecstatic squeal, messily orgasmed simultaneously on top of Roberta and completely around Kyle. The additional flood of drowning pussy broth just about made him black out, especially when she heaved herself down again with such leaden enthusiasm, but he managed to hack through it while nearly descending into a seizure. Throughout all this, her cunt claimed his entire half-foot person, further threatening to sprain Kyle from top-to-bottom each time her need to push him in deeper hyper-extended his body. Bad as this was, though, the lad could at least feel some twisted gratitude, expecting he might receive a hint of a breather now while Joanne recovered. Except not only was there a lack of discernable refractory period for the libido-insane giantess, but she didn’t even bother to remove him from her hole for a spell. The party resumed right where it left off, leading to another brute-force cum for Joanne inside of three minutes, with the boy fully submerged again. This time, due to the unerring grasp of her cream-dripping vaginal tunnel working him like the belly of a snake, Kyle spasmed to a less-than fantastic seed-letting too right as he was shoved inside his mother’s friend, feeling his member buoyantly raked up the viscous siding.

Noticing him gyrate to the finish line, Joanne took this opportunity to allow her labia to gobble him up all the way down to his ankles again in just one springily clobbering booty-crash, just in case Kyle didn’t yet regret his forced orgasm enough, and clenched on him harder than ever. Encouraged by the shrinker’s offering, then, the bubble-heinied leviathan woman stopped holding back, which was apparently what she’d been doing for the first two comparatively coy unions with Roberta’s sex toy son, and ensconced him with a vengeance.
“S-Sorry… dear… about… all… the happy I left on you!” Joanne blearily grunted at her friend in between thrusts, while already Kyle-deep in her quest for the third finish. Her grin was irrepressible as sweat plopped from her neck onto Roberta’s stomach and rampant cum-washed pubes opened and closed around their shared plaything. “Just… can’t… help myself!”
“Don’t even apologize, hon. I’m exactly the same way!” Roberta laughed. “Especially when he’s getting into the spirit himself!”

Kyle was doing no such thing now, though. Despite his prick turning rock-hard before and then adding a spritz of his own ejaculate to Joanne’s unrestrained glop-flow, now that she’d stopped operating his joystick, no single piece of his anatomy was anything less than wildly uncomfortable, and at most, verging on a sprain. With her fingers no longer keeping him centered, the boy was left totally at the mercy of the giantess’s insatiable arousal-swollen hair-trap of a monster vulva, which meant a much harsher battering while she came a few lost oxygen molecules closer each repetition to conking him out. Vile rubbing against the quashy inner walls did accidentally keep Kyle’s cock hovering at half-chub status, but that indistinguishable sprinkle of pleasure was still no match for the onslaught he otherwise experienced. Right before Joanne achieved a third finish atop her equally-bulbous friend, she warbled with triumph, and then in search of the most blissful possible apex for her next finish, hunched forward at the steepest angle yet while impaling the strapped-on inmate at such an instantaneous and unforgiving slant that the boy felt only a curious voiding of his lungs, causing a rib on his left side to crack like a chicken wishbone at the same instant of her constricting lust-soaking jubilation.