- Text Size +

From there, Joanne clumsily hoisted herself off the slimy apparatus and Roberta beneath it, with no small amount of booty-waggling, a chaotically tremulous gesture that only served to further jostle the already-wounded dildo boy on his way back out into the light again. His shrieks of pain were audible even before his mouth was ungagged of leftover muff drippings, though he was still tar-and-feathered by a ridiculous coating of stray pube curls, which were quickly gumming dry to his body once back in the open air. Neither giantess paid much heed to Kyle’s obvious wincing distress, however, only sultrily nodding to one another in approval of a job well done thrice over.
“Now, if that’s not a good start, I don’t know what is,” Joanne said.

Act II of this repugnant offspring-rearing operation then carried on full-steam ahead, without allowing even a minute for Kyle to unsuccessfully catch his breath, considering how trembling and weepy he was rendered, now with a shattered bone in danger of puncturing certain innards. This time Roberta stood sentinel at the end of the bed, slowly revolving Kyle back the other way again, to instead face up to the ceiling instead of the floor. Even this gentle motion from her fingers further taxed his injury, the cords around his limbs and narrow plank at his back also doing nothing to soothe the rapidly-worsening hurt either, which made the shrinker even more mind-bendingly wary of how excruciatingly it was going to sting once a more brutal touch than that of his mother’s gigantic hand was foisted upon him, as it inevitably would be. For the next round of one-sided disciplinary fun, Joanne needed only arch herself onto all fours again and back her swinging lunar dumpster in the direction of her friend. The woman proved herself impressively flexible, considering her chunky bottom-heavy physique, bowing her head forward while propping the bloated altar of that ass as high as she could hold it while gradually squinching her legs apart, thereby offering clear access to her raw still-salivating pussy, in order to pay Kyle some doggy-style consequences for his actions.

The boy could certainly see where he was headed next, albeit with vision partially clouded by his distraught tears and the eye-reddening remnants of Joanne’s squirts. Still, the more-immediate agony of his broken rib took precedent. Due to his uncontrollable bodily fluttering, the strap-on was seismically rumbling upon Roberta’s hips like a battery-operated vibrator. Looking over her shoulder and seeing this, Joanne didn’t seem at all to mind the idea of this added accidental feature of his shivers, quietly guffawing to herself again while a long strand of thicker cum strung itself unbroken all the way from her hair-framed nethers to the stained bedspread, all while shimmying her bass in invitation to stuff her full of that Kyle-themed shaft again. Roberta, however, only frowned at her son’s poor manners, shaking her head and tsking with disapproval. Wrapping her fist around the strap-on probe, and squeezing the boy’s ribcage in the process, she rotated the rubbery shrinker-phallus downward again, allowing Kyle to see instead down from her disappointed face over to Joanne’s waiting rosy-pale mountain-buns and tumid V-lips.

“Look at her,” Roberta whispered with a menacing snarl, and scrubbed her thumbpad over her son’s face to clean away the invasive second and third helpings of Joanne’s liquid glee. Ironically, though, even after having his face wiped, Kyle took several moments to refocus, dazed as he was left while his own giant parent’s curled fingers compressed his split bone, though the poison in Roberta’s voice made up for this delay. “I don’t care whether you stubbed your toe or broke half your bones. You’re here because of your own behavior, darling, and your sob stories aren’t going to work. They never have. So pipe down, man up, and try to let this improve your character just a little bit, so all this work we’re doing to fix you won’t have been for nothing.”

“Well, almost nothing…” Joanne interjected with a mischievous giggle.

“Yes, sweetie, don’t you dare forget now what a favor Joanne is doing, for the both of us. I’m not about to deny her the pleasure of our company just because you insist on throwing these childish hissy fits every time things don’t go exactly your way,” Roberta continued. “If you REALLY just couldn’t stand the idea of gaining some valuable life experience here today, then maybe you should’ve thought twice before you started taking advantage of all the trust you and I have worked so hard to build up. But, I think we all know “thinking” isn’t exactly your strong suit, Kyle. And besides, I really can’t say I’m gullible enough to believe you could do this much crying, when you obviously got your kicks in there just as well as Joanne did. We all saw it. All that squirming and bumping around, pretending you don’t want it, while the evidence is dripping right out of your busy little cock. It’s really quite embarrassing for you, dear. Once a tease, always a tease. That’s what I say.”

“Seconded!” Joanne added, then with titillated impatience: “So are you just going to mother the boy to death, or are you going to let him pretend he’s more of a man for once?”

Right when she had him writhing in torment from the compression of her fist, Roberta cranked the strap-on to make him face supine once more and then released the hold on her child, ensuring he was still rightfully facing pointed at his moist target while meeting his mother’s eyeline, and with only a chortle in response to her friend’s unsubtle request, slapped both palms down on Joanne’s brawny jello-squishy cheeks to pry them apart. Wider and wider those doughy hocks splayed, creating an even more dead-on route for Kyle to the pubic shrub mire due south on the crack valley from her anus. As Roberta pressed her knees up to the mattress, then, aligning her son’s face just so with Joanne’s exposed pleasure socket in readiness to ram him back within, Kyle batted through the tears and found just enough presence of mind to recognize how much more of a hell this voyage was going to be for him, considering the damage already done to his body, which could easily be repeated on a crippling scale.

“M-MOM!” he croaked, twitching like a mental patient. “IT – HURTS! SO – MUCH! P-PLEASE! DON’T – MAKE…”

“Oh, all right, if you really are going to be so spoiled about it, I suppose we can give you a little something to help take the edge off,” Roberta sighed, rolling her eyes, before batting a fingertip down against her son’s lifeless rod. As there was already a glistening cluster of tacky snatch gloop weighing down Joanne’s dark-brown crotch garden, Kyle’s mother needed only scoop her boisterous fingers into the rich muck like a bear’s claw through a beehive to collect a substantial volume of it into her palm. The six-five giantess gutturally crooned in response to this intimate theft, while the husky pillars of her thighs quivered with need, but Roberta didn’t satiate her friend just yet, first cupping the overly-generous glob of cum around her son’s midsection to thoroughly lube him back up for action.

Of course it wasn’t enough just to primp him for unwanted action again. While twiddling her lube-drenched offspring’s unfortunately still-responsive rod, Roberta edged her legs forward just that much more, until Kyle’s head was wreathed by the sodden thicket of pube-squiggly gunk awaiting him. The odious hairs slicked and slimed against the shrinker’s head like miniature tentacles, and after feeling the probe of Kyle’s head taunting her fuck-ready mound, Joanne could handle the suspense no longer, and made up the difference by jerking herself back one more inch toward the precipice of the bed, allowing her to hump and slake his stimulating skull more vigorously against the quivering rim of reopened nether lips. The moment she felt her son’s weary cock hardening between the sticky pads of her fingers, then, Roberta nodded in affirmation again, satisfied that this would be treat enough to help the wounded dildo-creature ride out all of round two. Releasing her hold on his little stem, she slowly but firmly lurched her plump hips far enough forward to slot her prized offspring back into Joanne’s muff-plastered sinkhole.

Making matters worse for Kyle, because their hostess’s vulva was already rendered wide-open and oozing from the taller giantess’s impatient play-thrusting before, very little effort was required on the part of either middle-aged monster to entomb him anew in Joanne’s pulsating boy-guzzling cunt. And as the latter was already made to wait, there was no delay this time in Roberta hammering her strap-on ward up and down the compressing pink-mawed interior slope. There was no hint of coyness, even initially, as the animalistic act was carried out with rapid, barbaric, sweat-generating force. As he was now being driven and fed into the overhang of Joanne’s body-crunching vagina rather than being posted up like sacrificial prey for its hungry appeasement from above, Kyle found the already-accursed experience of being dragged, drowned, and teasingly pulverized up the plump six-foot-five seductress’s crotch chute was soured even further by the sickening torque of his mother’s hip apparatus in constant motion behind him, ensuring that in no single instant, either at the base or peak of each doggy-style lancing, was he not suffering relentless skin-bruising skeleton-rattling disturbance. It turned out that by having Roberta in charge of the action, and by extension Kyle’s half-foot body, the experience was made tenfold worse. Yet again, his mother had miraculously found a way to make him long for the comparatively more endurable activity of before, mere minutes after he would’ve given anything to escape that rib-smushing anguish.

For each full-body pump, it felt like the site of Kyle’s abdominal breakage was being sucker-punched by a heavyweight boxer, with the pain only further enhanced by the flicking abuse his hard-on was made to handle. As his body was partially sludged back out of Joanne’s pussy each time, with cum strings and shed pubes splaying away from his shrunken frame like a flasher’s trenchcoat, his erection was mushed down against the fleshy hood of her lip-smacking pussy, only to have his extremity painfully flattened back between his thighs again from the velocity of his abrasive re-entry during the next windup, since the pear-rumped titaness’s loins were clamping in so hard around him now that there was simply no room for the protrusion of his mast to exist, not while the sloshing muscular cheek-textured tunnel seemed to be narrowing more ferociously, the closer Joanne came to her second climax. On top of all this, Kyle could feel his joints tested more grievously than before, with his shoulders and hips in particular straining like tug-of-war ropes preparing to give way, the harder and hotter he was slathered in the winnowing grip of her greedy nectar-sluicing cavity.

And though opening his mouth to scream only intensified Kyle’s torment, such rationale was no match for the miserable body-wracking impetus of needing some way to express this unimaginable pain to the outside world, even if it meant taking another clogging throatful of horny fat-assed spinster goo, because otherwise he was liable to explode due to the all-fronts assault on his ribs, limbs, and cock. Surely if Roberta heard the depths of his affliction, even her tragically high tolerance for her son’s mid-rape complaints would be surpassed? Despite that hope, as Kyle shrieked louder with every pulsing rapidfire entry into Joanne, going hoarser and more pathetic as his throat too was shredded from effort, his mother showed no hint of altering her current devotion to her friend’s needful privates in order to placate her child’s rasping yelps for mercy. If anything, Roberta seemed to get more into the act as Kyle’s shrill pleas were noted and answered with more crotch dribbles, adoring the gusto she was able to use on Joanne, given their similar sizes and predilection for rough sex. Neither of them had to pull any punches. Goose bumps prickled over her pale stretch-marked silhouette, and her throat oomphed like a cow’s in heat, as she was only further encouraged to embrace this powerful squirt-worthy stance by Joanne’s own approving efforts to cement their bodies that much closer together, continually sealing that precious distance Kyle had previously been able to enjoy between his mother’s cellulite-creased thighs and the other woman’s hairy humid slop-clapping cunt.