- Text Size +

Further and further back, Joanne ventured, practically spilling her bottom-heavy lower half right off the end of the mattress, which was very near to tipping now, and slamming the dual battering rams of her husky moon-round glutes into Roberta’s thighs. Kyle’s mother held firm in her position, though, gripping the bedposts for support and refusing to let herself be pushed back, until her waist and Joanne’s upside-down nether valley were fully united in grimy blushing flesh-rubbing congress, with the six-inch boy sandwiched between them unable to touch even a molecule of outside air now during the final lead-up to this rabid-dogged finish. For another impressive several minutes of whole-hearted tandem thrusting, Roberta and Joanne viciously fucked little Kyle’s gasping practically-hobbled form until, with a fresh geyser of pussy froth and a belly-wrought moan of satisfaction from the latter giantess resonant enough to quake the bedroom walls, the deed was completed again. And with that seismic finish, too, came a wrenching twerk from that mountainous bass that at last pushed the shrinker’s body past its limits again, this time popping his arm clean from its tiny socket at the instant of her vulva-clenching rapture.

“Well… that’s certainly a shame,” Joanne sympathetically cooed, still heavily catching her breath, once Kyle had been removed from her honeypot. Still nakedly situated on the end of his parent’s instrument, he’d been humiliatingly re-coated in a gloppy body suit made entirely of her sensuously flavorful cum and rampant loose pubes ripped away Brazilian-style due to friction and then tacked onto the pussy soup blessing the shrinker’s inside and outside. Not only was he still wincing from the aggravated pain to his shattered rib, but his arm plainly hung limp as a ragdoll’s from his purpling shoulder, obviously dislocated at a wildly incorrect angle outside the hogtied cords. “You’ll have to forgive me, sweet cream, if I happened to give you something of a kink there in the heat of the moment. It’s safe to say I don’t always know my own strength. And not to place blame on my own misbehaving little lover, but I admit, the fact that Kyle is so much bigger than Tommy just might have made me a tad overzealous, thinking he could take double the fun. I must say, I can’t help but feel a little bit responsible.”

“Yes, this may have gone a bit further than I intended…” Roberta replied while stroking her chin and staring down at the tortured strung-out victim still quavering in multi-faceted pain among the cords keeping him usefully stretched out in phallic posture. While Kyle heard the mild remorse in her voice too, however, there was an air of inquisitive objectivity to her tone, despite her only offspring’s sputtering pang-wails, as though she was attempting to find the source of a leak in a faulty faucet so she could plug it back up. “I admit, if anyone’s to blame, it’s me for having put this handy little toy together so quickly, and maybe also for not having done enough due diligence to build up my little darling’s stamina, even after all the practice we’ve had. Really, sweetie, I am sorry for not preparing you well enough. This certainly does put a damper on things, doesn’t it? I can’t even tell you how guilty I’m going to be if the lesson has to end prematurely.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it! Give him here!” Joanne happily chimed. She sat forward on the bed, her floppy hot-air-balloon udders hanging against her stomach and dripping with sweat from every pore, and gingerly pinched Kyle’s bum arm between her fingertips. “Don’t worry, Roberta, dear. I was a nurse just a few years back. Of course, I’ve never had to reset a shoulder for someone so small, but it’s all the same principle! Now just hold tight, sugar plum. You might feel a slight sting.”
Once again underestimating her strength, whether by design or not, Joanne tweaked her chubby fingers as though opening a can of soda, and with a creak of bone and another mousy squeal from poor Kyle, his shoulder was “repaired” by the giantess’s somewhat-rusty nursing expertise.

“Lookie there! Good as new!” Joanne beamed.

“You certainly are a woman of many hidden talents, Joanne, I’ll say that much!” Roberta gushed. “Kyle, hon, where are your manners? Don’t you have something to say?”

“T-Thank… thank… y-you…” the boy wheezed under his breath, barely audible in between the tear-soaked mewls. While he’d been given control of his arm again, that autonomy was short-lived when his mother handily re-tucked his arm into the imprisoning binds of the strap-on. There wasn’t a single part of him right now not taking on some of the worst pain he’d ever faced.

“A little shy, but we’ll take it, given the circumstances,” Roberta shrugged, obviously disappointed with her son’s half-hearted attitude. Joanne, meanwhile, having been rejuvenated even more quickly this time thanks to her selfless gesture for Kyle, was already laboriously shifting the buoyant ultra-supple monument of her mature bare-assed anatomy back into position for the finale of today’s disciplinary exercises. Again he saw her readying herself to consume him, only this time, the frumpy frizzy-haired leviathan wasn’t arching her back quite as much, instead letting her buxom butter-balled ass cheeks align with her friend’s living coital aide. Gulping through the quarts of gelling Joanne-juice still stuck in his gullet, a creeping sensation of déjà vu came over Kyle, recognizing what was next even without any of his mother’s usual pronouncements to spoil it.

Then something more tangible came over the boy, too, when from above, Roberta hocked in the back of her throat, then after swishing the gooey payload in her lips, spat a warm caramel-thick wad of saliva onto her upright son’s torso. A droplet also struck his grievously-molested groin, though in fact this wasn’t her primary intention. Once she’d dispensed a suitable quantity of disgusting spit onto Kyle’s chest, she again took him in her fist and mimed jacking off the entire strap-on shaft, thus spreading the bubbly drool head-to-toe across the six-incher’s shivering form. He gave another couple hollow yelps when, in the process of stroking for maximum lube distribution, Roberta’s possessive thumb again rolled heavily across his damaged ribcage and repulsively bruised shoulder. No sooner did she finish rewetting Kyle in his entirety before plunging her son’s pounding temple against Joanne’s anus, just as the deepest hemisphere flesh was again pried apart for clear sphincter-probing access. She didn’t attempt to push him straight inside, however, but instead performed a controlled hip-circling shimmy that massaged the six-incher’s spit-and-cum-painted face around the sunken rim of Joanne’s even-scarier orifice. A few scant hairs trailed against Kyle’s face as he was repeatedly looped around the other-wise smooth and tender region bordering the giantess’s starfish hole, these dark wiry undercarriage strands representing spillover transitioning across her taint and down to her significantly unkempt bush. Given what was about to happen, though, the shrinker would’ve gladly taken on another muffling face-full of ripe soggy twat carpeting twice as thick as Joanne’s usual mess, if only it meant avoiding a stomach-churning voyage down this particular channel.

Then, in an act that would’ve made it seem as though Joanne had read his mind, if not for her no-doubt loose rectal musculature, the hunched-over giantess released a modest burbling poot breeze straight into Kyle’s perspiring face like the door of an oven blowing open without warning. Her eggy toe-curling flatulence swirled around the boy’s head for a moment, sinking in and further provoking the agony-induced migraine he was already soldiering through. More horrifically inspirational to Kyle, though, wasn’t the rancid aroma she’d been gassing into her son in the adjoining room before, but the actual unpuckering of her hole itself in order to douse him in zesty wind. Suddenly recognizing just how real this situation was, aimed for a butt-fucking denouement while barely hanging on with a shaky arm and a rib just about turned to powder by now, Kyle just managed to let off an unintelligible screech appealing to whatever scrap of compassion remained in his mother. As always, Roberta was quick to drown out his irritating noise with a hard shush, and then just to make sure he could offer no more mood-killing distractions, she took this opportunity to screw-drive her dildo son into Joanne’s brown-eyed spigot.
Act III of this consequential fuck carried out in homicidal, unromantic, pump-frenzied fashion between the homely and wholly unforgiving titanesses. As had become tradition when nearing the end of these incestuous teaching opportunities, Kyle’s own lingering wakefulness had become an albatross hung around his neck, making him pine to black out with each pistoning thrust back into Joanne’s asshole, so as to be spared at least some of this late-stage exacerbating of his crippling pains. No matter how much he wished for it, however, even his own body didn’t seem to be on his side now, as evidenced by Roberta’s ability to get yet another partial rise out of his godforsaken thumbtack member while lubing him up with halitosis-muggy saliva. He was just part of the machine now, it seemed, and would be damned to remain at the ugly heart of this overheated fluid-flying dance until their ritualistic hat trick of triple orgasms for Joanne was achieved, regardless of whether the two-teaming moms had to snap every part of him in half to do it.

The bigger giantess’s engine especially was running hotter than ever, judging first from the outside by her beet-flushed cheeks and skin uniformly sweat-glazed like a beached whale, but Kyle got an even worse taste of her personal climate’s scalding rise while fully submerged in her anal port. Though naturally the temperature was made even more unbearable by the occasional spurts of trauma-encouraged farts that squelched their way around and straight past the miniaturized strap-on lad, with every localized bowel-cyclone beefy and sweltering as the last puff, and the repeated emissions threatening to give her butthole visitor a case of heat stroke at the same time as a sense of nigh-permanent nausea due to the leftover aroma of her semi-successful toweling off with Tommy from before.

“You’ve… got to… excuse me… Roberta, dear,” Joanne croaked in between hard drillings and subsequent toot-offs that made it sound as though there was a whoopee cushion affixed to the end of Roberta’s dick-disguised offspring. “This is… really… too… embarrassing!”

“Don’t give it another thought,” Roberta said, again instantly putting Joanne’s insecurities to rest, as she valiantly continued plunging her son into the stench-bottled hot zone of her rotund bestie’s most abominable hole. “We really are alike in so many ways. I can only imagine it helps stubborn little Kyle feel RIGHT at home! Besides, the way I see it, the lesson is really going to stick all the better this way. They say smell is the most powerful sense for memory, you know, and if nothing else, I want my precious misguided sweetheart here to remember what we’re working so very hard to teach him today.”

Indeed Kyle was struck by a haunting sense of déjà vu each time his little lungs bulged with Joanne’s putrid methane blarts. Sometimes her flatulence announced itself with a threatening gurgle spiraling from deeper in the moist crypt of her GI system’s out-spout canal, and sometimes it just piped stealthily around him, noticeable first by its dragon-like anal fire breath before the salty eye-watering vulgarity could even curdle his shrunken nostrils. The toxic digestively-putrid flavor baked into this third permutation of educative sexual violence, not to mention the accompanying greasiness of her tight inner walls, interwove hypnotically with the body-contorting torture of being plugged in and out of Joanne’s asshole so fast and ruthlessly that Kyle was honestly starting to wish he didn’t have any bones left. Such an impairment would’ve at least spared him the searing blows to his black-bruised ribs, which he was quite certain by now would never heal exactly right, even with the best doctor on Earth resetting them. He couldn’t tell if it was just a hazy side-effect of swallowing so much broiling rectal smog or a straight-up sign of serious internal bleeding, but each re-entry thrust inside the giantess’s barely-kempt hole made him feel like his innards and skeleton were collectively being jarred askew, pinching and pressing against surfaces they weren’t meant to touch. He doubted he’d be able to stand up straight even with crutches under his arms and strings hung from his shoulders, operated of course like a marionette puppet’s by his mother.

The nearer to her trifecta orgasm she came, the louder Joanne barked and the more her hornily hunkered bulb-bottom seemed in danger of humping itself clear off the bed, like a planet hurled out of its natural orbit. This only compounded Kyle’s painful trajectory, with each inward propulsion bashing his face harder through the reeking residue sheen that Tommy had failed to collect during his last visit here, while simultaneously grinding his ribcage and hyperextending his limbs along the steaming curvature of her backside interior as it all clamped around him at the apex of each insertion with increasingly possessive savagery. The layer of his mother’s spit lube had quickly worn away, either rubbed off or drenched into him, and without a stream of libidinous fluid glazing the way, these whiplashing journeys to and fro were only turning more onerous: a friction-cursed grindfest rather than an innocuously slippery intake.