- Text Size +

Kyle quickly found himself actually missing the relative-malleability of Joanne’s well-trod cunt flesh as it had stretched limply to invite him in before, and even the cushioning outside provided by her pubic hedges, despite the itch factor. Though the woman had an obvious affinity for getting her anus boy-piped with a shrunken sacrifice, the apparent lesser usage of this puckery entrance combined with the more restrictive nature of the tunnel once inside automatically ensured the walls in here were not as prepared to accommodate whatever angle Roberta chose to skewer her son into this monstrous rectum-buttered asshole. Especially not while Joanne wasn’t relaxed in the slightest, as she likely had been while dropping the kids off at the pool in the other room. Every muscle from her hips-down seemed to be intimately engaged now to its most rock-hard degree, no matter how small or slight, like a spiraling kaleidoscope of meaty sweat-dripping middle-aged blubber all squinching rhythmically around the strap-on lad in insatiable sequence, all while bombing a pattern of damp farts down his gullet and pounding repeatedly on his previously-dislodged shoulder and crumbling bone.

In spite of Kyle’s pang-shrieks reaching their most bird-like extreme, though, Joanne was also now producing the throatiest ear-splitting gut-moans of the day. Her bed-smacking wails of ascendant euphoria drowned out her miniscule guest’s pleading last-ditch noise, just as her flabby unclean intra-cheek socket was more-literally drowning him in dammed perspiration and beany gas, all while the collapsing tunnel seemed just a few more pumps away from crunching so hard that Kyle was left a quadriplegic. Each bouncy romp made another trail of cum spit from Joanne’s riled pussy, and a cloudburst of drizzly sweat to rain from the rest of her overlapping hills of arousal-pinked plumpness. The momentous swing of her bovine sacs, which dragged and quashed against the bedspread during each upward spring, clapped together in tandem with the suctioned slurp of her grimed bunghole re-absorbing Kyle then ejecting him again at blinding speed. Roberta, too, was working harder than ever, gasping for relief while corkscrewing her own rigidly-erected son into a putrescent, exertion-sticky, wholly nightmarish hellhole with such animal malice that she actually had to rest her forearms against Joanne’s globular cheeks for balance, as well as to help keep them fully spread, to prevent herself from collapsing atop the larger woman mere moments from the gushy summit of today’s most important lesson.

“Oh, YEAH! GIVE – IT – TO – ME – HARD! GET – IN – THERE! FUCK, YES!” Joanne bellowed, bunching the sheets in her fists, while frizzy sweat-sopping tangles of hair fell over her eyes. No matter how much practice she’d had with Tommy, working his three-inch-form over every which way and discerning his absolute anatomical limits for their rowdy fun, she’d simply never been plumbed anything quite like this before in either hole while using her own naughty child. Drunk with amorous thirst, her head spinning into a tizzy and her hindquarters phenomenally electrified with vibrant hole-plugging sensation, the six-five fat-bootied mountain-woman roared to the finale of the day’s fireworks show, spraying a liberal web of ejaculate from one opening and a pressure-cooker release of gusty toots from the other.

As was tradition when it came to these two not-so-maternal titanesses, Kyle wasn’t lucid enough following his tormentor’s orgasm (especially a trilogy of them) to notice at what point in time he was actually discharged from Joanne’s rapacious hole. His vision remained cloudy for several minutes after, however, stinging from various bodily excretions leeched into his eyes. His ribs were on fire and his shoulder, despite Joanne’s nursing, felt like it had become a vestigial parasite. The boy’s breathing, too, was made ragged as a bronchitis sufferer’s from all the congealed mom-gloop in his airways, and his gag reflex caused him to wheeze almost constantly thanks to all the cheese-cut murk, saccharine-acidic cum, and muskily fragrant anal sweat now tattooed on his palate. Plus, the sharp sensory memory of everything he’d uniquely and damnably experienced in each position jammed between Joanne and Roberta’s bodies made it so he could still perceive everything almost as vividly as though he was still currently plunging into one grungy over-randy orifice or the other, even though it steadily became clear that he was once again out in the open, looking up the monument of his mother’s figure, while she and their equally-vile pudge-cheeked hag of a hostess both took a much-needed breather together.

“My God, that was… that was just… whew!” Joanne huffed, her eyes widening to dinner plates and her lips mischievously curving with salivating gladness, already reliving all the textures and tingles of that riotous three-way series of finishes. She mopped the damp stray strands of dark hair out of her sightline as she sat on the side of the bed with the other hand over her heaving chest, having finally caught her wind again, but her chunky naked complexion retained that same ruddy summer-blotchiness, and was given a uniform frosted shimmer from the body-wide outflow of semi-dried sweat throughout their games. Her thighs were doubly stained with all the surplus honey that had erupted out of her hairy-muffed front maw in particular volume during the last climax. Ecstatic as she plainly was, though, unable to keep a dopey hopeless-romantic grin off her frumpy countenance, Joanne also couldn’t help but pout and sigh when she caught sight of Kyle, still madly fidgeting in fever-dream agony on his mother’s faux-cock protrusion like an insect with its wings freshly ripped off, his body coated in bruises and nectar-glued feminine crotch sprigs.

“That was certainly… something,” Roberta agreed with a sly coo.

“It’s a shame, though, that we might’ve pushed things just a smidge over the line for this poor trooper, in terms of rough-housing. Your boy sure can handle a lot more than mine, dear, but I’m the first to admit, when I get into the zone? I… can’t exactly vouch for my delicacy as a lover,” Joanne humbly declared, then bowed her head in grimacing guilt. “I’d hate to think he would come away from today with any real unpleasant associations. Yes, there was a certain amount of well-mannered rearing I know you hoped to achieve with him today, but he was also such a sweetheart to indulge me this much. Especially when I’ve had such a grand time. I tell you, hon, I’m going to be just sick with shame if the poor thing dislikes me now.”

“Oh, you really can’t let yourself take the blame, Joanne. I was the one in the driver’s seat here, so to speak. Kyle is my responsibility, always has been and always will be. If anyone got just a tad too rough here and there, I’m sure it was me,” Roberta replied with the same reluctant culpability. She cocked her head down at her misery-soaked offspring, stoically studying and admiring what they’d done together, and stroked her fingertip over his twitchy face. “Though, as you’ve noticed… my little darling definitely can handle a lot. More even than he probably believes. But I suppose everyone has their limits, and no matter how poorly behaved he’s been recently, there’s only so much lasting discipline to be had when he gets this badly tuckered out after the fact. Now, much as I try to be the best mother I can be, I’m NOT always perfect. As you know, parenting involves a lot of trial and error. Maybe… it’s just remotely possible… that Kyle requires a different approach than this?”

Joanne rested her chin against her palm now, chewing over these thoughtful statements as Roberta was and nodding to herself while tranquilly observing the scarcely-conscious six-inch boy still laid out on the back-braced beam of his gargantuan mother’s ropy nether extension. Idly she wiped away a few loose droplets of sweat just as the liquid beads gathered enough saltwater weight to begin the zig-zagging trickle descent down her inflationary age-spotted bosom and pillowy spare-tire abdomen, but still didn’t take her focus off Kyle. At last, showing a hint of a lightbulb-inspired smirk, Joanne held out her open hand.
“Roberta, dear, may I… see him, please?”

Kyle’s mother was only too glad to oblige, delicately plucking at the fastened cords and loosening their hold on her wincing offspring, until he was left available and unbound atop the strap-on plank. Then it was just a matter of taking a step closer to where Joanne sat, allowing her friend to gingerly collect the sweat-and-cum-crusted young man herself off the end of her false shlong as though it was a silver serving platter.

“I truly hope I’m not overstepping here, and please do tell me right away if I am, but I just might a proposal for you,” Joanne hesitantly explained to Roberta, while laying the naked six-incher flat across her chubby open palm. Her friend, intrigued, listened intently. “But, suppose that “different approach” you’re talking about would involve me… keeping Kyle here with me for a while, while you take Tommy home with you.”

“For how long?” Roberta questioned, not totally convinced yet, but neither was she affronted.

Kyle, meanwhile, heard and processed this request in his nebulous sexed-out bruise-spotted bone-broken state. Could it really be that the thing he’d been threatened with all day, the thing he’d obediently allowed himself to be raped into traction for in order to avoid, was about to come true anyway? Though he’d faced many PTSD-gifting tribulations since his legal shrinkage, today’s events just might’ve taken the cake for sheer debilitating humiliation-plaguing mind-snapping punishment, and to now understand that the person perhaps most responsible for those feelings wanted to have him all to herself for a while in isolation was almost enough of a shell-shock to jolt him more-or-less back to coherency. It wasn’t just a terrifying idea posed by Roberta, a monster-under-the-bed childhood myth, but something that Joanne herself wanted. Even having traded the rigidity of that strap-on for the clammy squishy-fleshed bedding of his possible-keeper’s hand, with his limbs no longer shackled in place and his spine free to repose more naturally, the shrinker flinched as though he’d suddenly been dropped into a pit of maddened vipers.

“At the very least, I’d think a few weeks together would do wonders… no more than a couple of months, in all likelihood… just to give us the chance to really connect on a deeper more personal level, and also let me sincerely try to make it up to him for today. Tommy and I could use the time away from one another for a little refresher, anyhow, and the more I think about it, I really do believe the same kind of… let’s call it a vacation, could be excellent for the pair of you as well. All four of us, in fact, would be so much the better for it by the end!” Joanne energetically continued, ignoring Kyle’s panic-rousing shudders in her cupped hand. “Now, obviously, I wouldn’t DREAM of ever undoing any of the hard work you’ve put in with your little cupcake here, Roberta, and would be more than glad to carry on any of those methods in whatever way you deem best. But I also have my own way of doing things, as you know, which I think would be both beneficial to his development, and also allow me to help him see what a pleasure it can be for us all to be in one another’s lives. If I’m not mistaken, that is what you hoped to teach him here today?”

At the bare minimum, Kyle would’ve hoped his mother might take even a full minute to consider Joanne’s horrific offer and ponder the repercussions, specifically for him. They were talking about weeks here, if not months, spent in the clutches of this colossal tower of sloppy Oedipal complexes. He’d done everything Roberta had required of him today to pay for the transgressions of his recent complaining, having remained mostly-quiet throughout atrocious corruption over his body and mind, all so he wouldn’t have to be put in Tommy’s place. Yet it took only the span of a few smiley exhales for his parental giantess to vigorously nod in response.
“Why, Joanne. I really do think you’re something of a genius,” Roberta stated, causing her friend to blush even more uncontrollably. “Yes, of course we’re going to do this!”

“Oh, you gorgeous flatterer, you. I hoped you’d like the idea. What do you say we get our boys cleaned up a bit, then, so that they’re both good as new for this fantastic little experiment of ours?”