- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Part 2 of the epilogue starts here.

Though Joanne had wholeheartedly savored this fun little offspring-trading program with Roberta over the last two months of blissfully self-indulgent son-fucking – which was designed to kill two birds with one stone in order to give each libidinous plus-sized matriarch a chance at some juicy variety while also teaching both shrunken lads an important cautionary tale to be careful what they wished for – the six-foot-five pear-bootied behemoth woman was desperately beginning to miss exclusive rights to her own adorable Tommy. She needed him back on a daily and nightly basis.

And what’s more she was certain, in his own special way deep-down, that Tommy needed his respective real mommy again too. Roberta made for an imposing sexual mentor, voluptuous as she was uncompromising, and had surely improved her timid three-inch-high houseguest’s attitude with plenty of firmly hyper-pleasurable quality time spent together, but Joanne didn’t believe for an instant that anyone could ever replace herself as the sole owner of Tommy’s every thought, emotion, and sensation. It was time to swap back, though with an important distinction: the absolute treat of using Kyle’s comparatively huge six-inch-long frame had certainly shown the insatiable cougar what she was missing out on with a moderately-taller nether attendant. Because as nice as it was to have a convenient three-incher as a lover who could so easily slot into just about any space she chose for him, allowing him to take on any posture or angle or be adhered upon all manner of delightful coital accessories, there also came a time for something sturdier. Once Joanne had settled upon this mouth-watering loin-dampening concept, she quickly got on the phone and insisted that Roberta come by to exchange living sex toys the very same day, right after she’d given Tommy a little adjustment. Kyle’s mother was only too happy to oblige.

That evening, dressed in a sleeveless lavender-hued tank top and her coziest thigh-accommodating sweatpants, Joanne awaited her slightly-larger child’s homecoming with deeply-aroused anticipation. Though she kept herself in check, wanting to make sure she had the energy and libido to glean the fullest possible enjoyment from the “new” Tommy once they finally reconnected as only a mother and son in their uniquely perfect erotic goddess-and-plaything relationship could. Not that there was ever a true danger of Joanne running dry on lust, but she stayed composed all the same. When the doorbell rang, before she’d even set her sights on the resized boy waiting in Roberta’s clutches on the porch, the hot-blooded frizzy-haired titaness felt a drop of complimentary honey already dewed upon her freshly-laundered legwear, but after taking a lengthy bosom-heaving sigh, she marched to answer the door.

“Well, there’s Mama’s favorite little man!” Joanne swooned in a booming voice as soon as she and a beaming Roberta were holding out their offerings to one another. Her breath caught in her chest the moment she laid eyes on her newly eight-inch-tall Tommy. He really had grown up in such a short time. And if she thought he was irresistible at three inches, the urge to use him at eight was practically hypnotic. After making this greeting, she winked at Kyle specifically as she passed him over. “No offense to you, of course, sweetie. You’ve been such a delight, especially after we got over that little bit of… awkwardness… on your part, when this angel of a mother of yours first brought you over to me. So, you’re a close second for my favorite little man. But, let’s face it. A boy needs his real mommy, no matter how much fun it is to get away from it all sometimes. Wouldn’t you agree, dear?”

“Absolutely!” Roberta emphasized, accepting her half-foot-high son and immediately cuddling his quietly traumatized form back against the open-air gulch of her generous cleavage, once she’d traded the new-and-improved Tommy into his own parent’s greedily grabby giant mitts. “This one’s missed you something awful, that’s for sure. I can tell. He might think he’s too much of a man to show it, but believe me, all the signs are there. Once a mama’s boy, always a mama’s boy. I bet any day now he would’ve finally broken down and started begging me to take him home.”

“I know exactly what you mean. My Tommy has always had trouble… expressin’ his true feelings, but we’re getting there, one day at a time,” Joanne replied. Though still engaged in the conversation with Roberta, however, the instant she had her respective son cradled across her hands, with his naked body having nearly tripled in proportion since she last held him, her mind was now obsessively devoted above all else to appreciating the lightweight yet firmer, thicker, and marginally-tougher sensation of his fragile rape-weathered body in her grasp. Why hadn’t she tried this before? Her strong fingers curled one at a time around his splayed-out appearance, squeezing limb by limb, which was easy enough since Tommy was scared just as silent and stiff as the now-smaller Kyle was. Goose bumps rippled up Joanne’s towering heavyset frame to feel how much sturdier and voluminous he was while still retaining that ultra-attractive quality of his usual miniscule powerlessness. It was exactly the way she felt whenever picking up new increasingly-longer and hardier dildos at the shop, and judging their weight in her hand, already vividly imagining what it would feel like to get her money’s worth out of them – though of course the imagined ecstasy was ten times better with Tommy than with an inanimate rocket-cock alone. When she casually sidled her thumbpad directly up against his adorably yet-flaccid scrotum, forcibly straightening his miniature better-gripped shaft as if to simulate an erection, Joanne was almost left slack-jawed from the endorphin-rushing joy of contemplating all the possibilities.

“You really have made SUCH big strides with him, even in the short time that we’ve all known each other, dear. I can’t imagine you’re too far off now from getting him to show his true colors at all times, without any of that silly boyish embarrassment he’s so fond of holding onto,” Roberta insisted, while actively fondling her own prodigal shrinker’s bottom half and burying his face snugly into the bulbous heft of her supple left tit. “Well, it’s getting late already, and I’m sure you two have a lot to catch up on. So we won’t keep you. And, personally, I just can’t wait to get Kyle home and see how much better-behaved you’ve inspired him to be. Thank you for taking care of him as if he was your own boy, Joanne. I really do mean that. Let’s talk soon, all right, dear?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t dream of keepin’ you in suspense! No, no, you’re going to get a full report as soon as I’ve gotten a taste of your work with my baby, too. And I’m sure we’ll all see each other again before we know it!” Joanne affirmed, while tucking her eight-inch favorite into the front of her tank top, where he could immediately experience the superior buxomness of her blubbery rack clamping in around him again after so long away from it. Then just before stepping back inside, Joanne held out her arms and exchanged a close bust-compressing hug with her comparatively titanic best friend that naturally sandwiched both Kyle and Tommy at various balloon-breasted junctures of compounding mammary flesh, where it briefly became impossible to distinguish whose freckled middle-aged boob cellulite was whose, before the adoring maternal pair separated with a friendly chuckle and their oxygen-deprived sons were allowed to reinflate again. Roberta made her way down the walk, the door was shut, and suddenly Joanne was alone again with her precious upsized prize.

An instant later, the giantess of the house was quaking the furniture and even the walls themselves with the rampaging emergency of her heavy-footfalled hurry to get upstairs with Tommy. She couldn’t stand to wait another moment. By the time she was through the bedroom door, she’d already begun ripping her tank top over her head to fling it aside, and allowed her sweatpants to slide down her roomy thunder-thighs, revealing to her eight-inch cleavage passenger that those moisture-dotted leggings constituted the full extent of her lower-body garb, as she stood completely nude now in all her ample unshy bovine-hipped glory.

“M-Mom, please!” Tommy rasped, summoning the strength to speak for the first time after catching a spine-chilling glimpse of his Amazonian parent’s plump assets in the bedroom’s full-length mirror. “I’m… s-so… tired. P-Please, I c-can’t-”

Joanne tried not to let the disappointment show too intensely in her face, but it was difficult, especially as she crossed her arms, which led to both her heavy milkers squeezing in yet-tauter around the boy like combatting airbags. After two months away from regular playtime with her son, she thought for certain that Roberta’s tutelage would’ve at least worn him down enough to hold his tongue longer than this before he started in with the complaints again. Turned out Tommy was more resilient in his rather selfish ways than she’d given him credit for. The titaness’s brow furrowed and her lips pursed as she held the boy’s uncomfortable gaze in the reflection, shaking her head and searching for the right words to describe exactly what kind of letdown he’d chosen to gift to his mother so soon after being welcomed home.
“Just this once!” Tommy shrilled, much to Joanne’s surprise, just before she could lay into him with any reprimands. “I p-promise. Just… let me sleep… this once. And then I p-promise, I’ll do… w-whatever you want. I’ll be h-happy about it. Please, Mom.”

The overly-attached mother’s grimace brightened almost-instantly into an irrepressible grin. This, indeed, was a different side of her boy. Yes, she’d hoped unrealistically that he’d come home all but begging her to give him the business right away. But compared to his annoying previous behavior of crybaby sobbing and trying to negotiate his way out of every single time that Joanne tried to derive the slightest benefit from him, this was almost a minor miracle. Granted, it was possible he was only lying to buy himself time, but he’d definitely never tried a tactic like this before, and even under his exhausted panic, she could hear the sincere acceptance. Roberta really had done some exceptional work. Loosening the pressure her crossed arms were currently imposing upon the inward-smothered hocks of her enormous breasts, which allowed Tommy to huff for relief again, Joanne smiled, then nodded to him in approval. What was one more night to wait, after all?

“All right, honeypie. You win. See how nice a good compromise can be, when you just try to meet me halfway? Gosh, you really have changed, haven’t you? Not just on the outside, either,” Joanne crooned in reply. “Though… I have to admit… as excited as I am to know that you’re trying to appreciate better what I go through raising you, the “outside” of you really is… something. You always were my handsome boy. Not the strongest or smartest, but a little looker, no matter whether you’d been shrunken down or not. Having you like this, though… longer, thicker. More of you to touch. To love on. I really can’t wait to fall in love with you at this size all over again. Probably harder, too. Oh, listen to me yammer on. Just like a lovesick schoolgirl. I just can’t help it, though. If I look at you for much longer, I’m going to have second thoughts about givin’ you the night off. But, as your welcome-home present, baby, I am going to stick to my word. You know I always do. And it seems like I owe Roberta a fruit basket, at the very least. Or maybe a basket of vibrators and lube, so she and Kyle can really make a weekend of it. Don’t you worry, now. We’ll get ourselves some shut-eye, and pick up right where we left off tomorrow.”