- Text Size +

An involuntary squawk of skeletally-contorted misery ripped its way from Tommy’s throat with almost-exactly the same pitch as a sat-upon rubber chicken, though even if this cry had been especially audible while so deeply entrenched in that heavily-clamped vaginal embankment, the steaming waterfall’s bounty of parental cum that came gushing down around him and into his throat soon gooily put an end to this noise. Meanwhile, reinvigorated like she hadn’t felt in months, the incestuous fat-bootied cougar-queen herself let out a ravished moan fit to blow the roof clean off the house, as she allowed the full complement of vivaciously pulsating endorphin-overdosing sensations to course through her nerves for all they were worth. This reunion was a long time coming, in more ways than one, and if this morning’s inspired sexual plundering with her son’s new-and-improved form was any indication of their future, every lonesome desire-building minute he’d spent out of her custody with Roberta was made absolutely worth it by the payoff now. Hell, for a finish this good, she would’ve happily waited an entire year. The fracturing of her tortured offspring’s ribcage turned out to be well-timed for Joanne, much like everything else the adorable pang-filled little wiggler done in response to her gruesomely self-centered lovemaking style. Tommy’s ardent post-breakage jittering inside her cooch throughout the afterglow process made for the perfect metaphoric cherry on top of this orgasmic multi-layered sensual sundae, keeping his mother every bit as riled and awash with sanity-threatening eroticism until the final crashing throes of passion had at last smoothed back to normalcy.

“Such a goooood Mama’s boy, aren’t ya? A nice, big, thick, REAL man to give me all the hard lovin’ I’ve been missing out on. God, Mommy missed you so BAD, but ugh, it was so WORTH the wait!” Joanne crooned, once she’d lurched herself slowly up and off the waggly lashed-in mount of her living plaything. Her fingers twirled through and cleared away the many lengthy cum strands still strung between his body and her labia, the liquid clinging like slobber from a bulldog’s jowls, then affectionately smudged her thumb against Tommy’s face to both clean off some of the excess gunk and also watch him squirm even worse in his figure-straightening binds. “You just need some more rest, sweet-pea. A nice little pick-me-up before we get you rarin’ to go again. That’ll really hit the spot, don’t ya think?”

All the while, the eight-inch lad kept on irregularly jerking and sputtering in half-choked rib grief as though he’d been outright stabbed in his side, rather than simply rammed up that gaping gloppy hellhole of his mother’s cavernous and yet comparatively-tighter pussy. Considering the options, he might’ve preferred the quicker and cleaner single-thrust pain of taking a knife to the gut, rather than the day – and entire grim future – of this literal motherfucking alternative which awaited him. Joanne wasn’t the least bit bothered by her lover’s aggravated flinching, however, grinning and humming a seductive tune under her raspy breath while liberating each of his limbs in turn from the suctioned post, even jauntily shaking her hefty hips to the beat, until finally she took his gooey bruised hyperventilating body into hands again.

Indeed, even though it was still morning, and the giantess had technically just recently awoken, the absolute exertion required to achieve these newly-charted heights of mind-reeling pleasure – though it was worth every drop of blood, sweat, and tears cost – had thoroughly winded the woman, with the after-climax aphrodisia acting as a kind of warm lullaby to her system, making her long for just a little more shut-eye. Tommy, too, might have felt just as ready to sleep again, since he’d had so little of it while nightmarishly anticipating the morning rape-fest test drive of his grown-up stature, but the excruciation of his freshest wounds would likely make it tough to settle in. Nevertheless, as with all things in life that her son was hesitant about, Joanne was more than willing to make him try it anyway.

“I’m serious about this, baby. We’ll get you good and rested up, and then you’ll feel like a million bucks. I sure do feel that way already, and it’s only right that we get my main man feelin’ that way too,” she insisted while clambering luxuriously back onto the sweat-and-cum-dampened bedsheets. Once Joanne had reclaimed her roost, gathering the pillows and blankets into a nest, she used her free hand to ply apart the blubbery-jiggling masses of her freckly jugs and then stowed Tommy feet-first back into his assigned bunk of her slick tautly-embraced cleavage. The muggy swollen girth of her breast flesh ruthlessly puffed in on him from other side once she let go, feeling twice as restrictive to him as those suction-stand bindings – though luckily still nowhere near as punishing as the maximum constriction in her cunt. Happier than ever, which was coincidentally the diametric opposite of her re-broken child’s current gloaming mood, Joanne pulled the sheets up close around her exhausted, naked, gratification-glowing silhouette and cozied in for a well-earned midmorning nap. Just before nodding off, though, she dipped her chin down to the bloated valley of her bosom and positioned her giggling pucked-up mouth close enough against the back of a wildly-traumatized Tommy’s head that she could’ve simply slurped it between her lips, only then whispering with such haunting resonance that the shrinker felt like she was pouring the words directly into his skull:

“My record is seven in a day, you know. Yes, honey-pot, you heard that right. But I’ll tell ya something else. It’s still not enough for me. What do you say we try to beat that number soon? Together?”

Further relaxed by the worsened shivers in her son which resulted from that teasing admission, Joanne hugged her forearms against either robust flank of outer side-boob, in turn compressing Tommy even closer at the epicenter slit. Then she let out a final rumbling chest-quaking curl of laughter which transformed midstream into a droning locomotive-horn snore, and the giantess descended into slumber.


###


“Is… it… o-over yet? P-Please… M-Mommy, I… need… a… break!” a bloodshot-eyed Tommy hoarsely squeaked in between cancerous coughs, acting with the badly-deserved exhaustion of a person who’d just been put through three separate maternal finales in one mostly-conscious nighttime session. He’d been eight inches tall for a full month now, but every new day still stung and terrified him as though it was the very first time, since there seemed to be an unending myriad of ways for Joanne to make better use of her upward-evolved dick-man. This loathsome evening, he just so happened to find himself strapped back into that defenseless suction-based holster of what had become a favorite device for his mother to incorporate into their games. Only the thing was horizontally installed against the bedframe surface on this occasion, and Tommy looked like he’d just been pounded senseless by a heavyweight prizefighter before being dropped naked into a gigantic sloppy dunk tank of pube-speckled female ejaculate. As the third of these Joanne-branded climaxes was just claimed upon him in the last few seconds with all the subtlety of an IED going off in his close periphery, the boy’s flat-suspended body was still actively dripping from the latest washed-out crotch tide of ecstatic juices.

“Oh, I know exactly what you mean, baby. That sure was a GOOD one, huh? Really took it out of us both. And Mommy could use some relief, too,” Joanne gasped on all fours with her rump facing the stuck-out cock of her son’s body, still recollecting herself from that explosive triple orgasm. She made a show of wobbling her hips back and forth as if for a taunting dance, seismically upsetting the tubby rotundness of her immense bum cheeks and coming within an inch each shimmy of bashing Tommy’s face against the plump terrain of those hindquarters. Wiping her brow and still delighting in the satiation of that last headboard-smacking round, though, Joanne realized a quick breather wasn’t quite going to cut it for healing the increasing blockage she was feeling inside. Clutching her palm over her stomach and hearing a distressed gurgle from within, she gruffly exhaled, realizing just how constipated she was. Fortunately, though, Tommy’s stuttered wailing about a break, and the convenient proximity of his probe-like form right behind her dumpster, provided the perfect inspiration for her. “Yes, now there’s a good idea. Thanks so much for that one, plum-pudding. Mommy could DEFINITELY use some help gettin’ loosened back up, if you know what I mean. You’re already lubed up so nice and slippery, and all. Won’t take more than a minute. Or two. Depends how much wrigglin’ around you do to get this train rolling again.”

Though Tommy had a sinking feeling of what Joanne was hinting at, it became impossible to stay in denial once she’d arched back onto her knees and then used both hands to squeeze up dense palmfuls of pale elephantine ass flesh in order to spread those lunar cheek halves as far apart as she could wedge them. The boy’s earlier pleading whimpers ascended right into breathless high-pitched shrieks as the titaness’s frighteningly relaxed asshole spigot was suddenly bearing directly toward his head. At the very least, Joanne had the common courtesy not to plow him straight inside without so much as a few twists to ease him in, but instead pressed that loose balloon-knotted port of dank anal skin against the little guy’s scalp, and began to massage by way of a slowly inward-swallowing greeting. A few fine yet pesky anal hairs dotting the horrific rim of the woman’s hole itched and tickled at Tommy’s wretched countenance as it spiraled ever-closer to being consumed through her sphincter, which was a sensation he of course hated, but still would have happily put up with for an entire hair-scrubbing hour, if only it prevented a few minutes of the more-literal-than-usual plumbing job to come.

Following some dedicated squinching and dexterous hip-shaking effort to introduce Tommy back into the needy sinkhole of her anus, Joanne felt the cherry-like mass of her son’s head pop inside past the fleshy barrier. To her sighing relief, and the boy’s nauseating detriment, such an abrupt shift in her gluteal musculature caused a steamy fast-spewed emission of eggy flatulence to come jettisoning down the woman’s backside orifice barrel with a muted “bbblaaappp,” directly into her prisoner’s face. Tommy would’ve had an easier time breathing if he'd stuck his head directly into an industrial chimney and waited for the next plume of jet-black exhaust to spout through. This was only the briefest uncontrolled release, of course, especially by Joanne’s usual potential standards, but considering where her unclogging tool’s head was positioned, it just might have been the most fragrant and hotly-thickened dosage of his mother’s gas he’d ever had the misfortune to taste, breathe, and suffer up-close.

“Oh, Mommy’s sorry, sugar-bean. You’ve been workin’ SO hard, and your break is comin’ up soon. But first, I need you to keep on doing exactly what you’re doing in there right now,” Joanne moaned with halfhearted remorse, as her son helpfully jolted his head about in the confines of her anal cavity like a vibrator turned up to at least medium-strength buzzing capacity. As he was only neck-deep in her asshole now, Tommy could still hear this upsetting information relayed, albeit diluted by noise-cancelling cellulite, just before his parent continued wrenching him further within. Even after her hole had comfortably accepted the eight-incher’s head, his shoulder width required a little more corkscrewing, but as always, Joanne made it work, flaring her rectum and pouting her mountainous ass cheeks toward the headboard until she’d lodged her dildo-substitute boy inside her worst opening, practically down to his chest. She’d begun to murmur already from the forceful stimulation she received just via the act of keying Tommy’s head up her roasty firm-rimmed fart-perfumed backdoor, but now with that added inch-plus of him stored within that constipation-afflicted thoroughfare, she could more-freely commence fucking the uncomfortable ache right out of herself.