- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trying out a chapter from Allisons point of view. Let me know what you think. 

And Ive seen some requests for more grandma, so stay tuned for that next time. 

“Bye everyone! Your grandma is in charge while I'm at work” Allison's mom said as she walked out the door.

Allison had not been allowed to watch over her brother on her own since she got caught letting Sarah borrow him. Luckily, her grandma didn't care enough to enforce her moms rule.

“Hey Grandma, can I take John to the mall with me today?”

“Oh I suppose. I'll just have to get one of his famous massages some other tjme.” She bent down and pulled off her slipper and dumped John into her hand.

“Grandma! Why was he in your slipper?” Allison giggled. The thought of her brother underneath their grandma's toes made her laugh. 


“It's the best place for him to rub my feet. He had such a hard time climbing up my big feet yesterday.” She said as she handed over John.

“Aww how cute. My big brother helping out his grandma like that” Allison replied as she planted a big kiss on her tiny brother.

"Just promise that tomorrow I get to spend some time with my grandkids.”

Allison promised and headed out to the car with her tiny brother and dropped him in the cup holder.

“Allison, you know you aren't allowed to take me out anywhere. Mom is gonna be mad” John yelled up at her.

“Well big brother, Mom wont get mad if she doesnt find out. And if you promise not to tell, then I promise not to let Sarah borrow you again when we meet up with her.”

She saw John shiver at Sarah's name and quickly promised her.


When she got to the mall, she picked up her brother and started walking to the food court with him in her closed hand. She got some food from McRonalds and sat down to wait for Sarah.

Dropping John on her food tray, she watched him drag a fry out of the holder and start munching on it. He was so cute down there. He hated drinking breast milk, so he was always trying to get big people food.

She felt her nipples stiffen at the memory of breastfeeding her brother. He always struggles so hard when she presses him against her nipple. He was so tiny compared to her massive breasts.

She looked around the mall to try and calm herself down. A few tables down from her she saw a mom telling two tiny boys to stop fighting. She seemed to get fed up, so she scooped them up and dropped them in her purse and walked off.

Surprisingly, a full grown man walked past her table, following a big tiddy goth girl in an extremely tight shirt.
“Honey, we just bought you new clothes a few months ago, I don't want to spend another fortune on clothes” Said the man.

“Dad, do you not see these huge tits? They weren't here last time I bought clothes.” She said, shaking her breasts at him. “Today is the last day you'll still be big enough to help carry my bags. And believe me, I am not thrilled to have to babysit my bug sized dad for the rest of your little life. So if you keep annoying me, I swear to god I will tie you to my nipple piercing the moment you shrink and make that your permanent home.” She turned around and stormed off.

The dad stood there in shock for a moment before quickly following her, stammering apologies as he went.

Allison giggled at that. It was so funny when men forget how tiny they are gonna get.


In the other direction, she saw Sarah entering the food court. Waving her over, she sat down across from Allison.

“Hey Sarah, how have you been?”

“Oh, I have been amazing. I found so many little men to play with.”

“Really? How many? How did you get them?”

“Well, I have 2 in each bra cup, 1 in each shoe, and 1 in my ass cheeks, right now. Most are just dumb boys that I convinced to sneak outside their houses, and I just swung by and scooped them up. They always get so mad when they realize they aren't the only boy I own.” She giggled.

“Wow Sarah, that's incredible. But I guess it would be pretty easy to convince them to hangout with a hot babe like you instead of being trapped with their families.” Allison laughed. “But what do you mean by ‘most’”

Sarah leaned in and whispered. “Well, some are men I found unattended by any women and scooped them up. I've found a few in this mall too. A mom setting her son down. A sister forgetting about her brother. Easy pickings.”

Allison grabbed her brother and held him underneath the large shelf of her breasts for protection. “Sarah, that's kidnapping! How could you do that?”

"haha don't worry, I won't steal your brother. It's not like I don't have plenty of other options. But who's gonna stop me? I can just say that I was saving a poor little man that was all alone. We can get away with so much now. There aren't any tiny man detectives running around looking for them.”

“Just because it's legal, doesnt mean it's right. It would be awful if something like that happened to John'' She said with concern.

“Well, then make sure you keep a close eye on him” She said with a wink. “Comon, let's go shopping.”

Allison frowned but followed her anyway. It was almost beach season so they started looking for bikinis, neither had one that fit in their new sizes. When it came time to try them on, Allison thought about having Sarah hold onto John, but after their last conversation, decided against it. Instead, she placed him in her purse and set him down on the changing room floor.

Stripping down to the nude, she checked herself out in the mirror. A few months ago, she would never have dreamed she would look like this. Her massive, gravity defying breast sitting above her tiny waist made her feel so hot. She glanced down at her purse, and noticed her tiny little brother staring up at her. She looked away and held back a smile. She didn't want him to know she caught him staring.

It must be hard for him. He's surrounded by these massive boobs of untouchable women, his sexual frustration must be unbearable. Her nipples started to get hard at the thought of being an object of lust. She quickly turned around and put on the bikini top to hide it. She had to calm herself down, but to be fair, it's not like she could easily find a normal sized man to help her with her own frustrations.

Liking the way her bikini looked, she changed back to her normal clothes and went outside the changing room to wait while Sarah tried on hers. After a few minutes of waiting, she noticed a tiny inch tall man run out from Sarah's changing room.

“Hey, get back here” She heard Sarah say.

The changing room door burst open and Sarah stormed out looking around. Unfortunately, her first step out of the room landed right on the man, crushing him.

Gasping Allison exclaimed “Sarah! You just crushed him!”

Sarah looked down and lifted up her foot to see the little red stain. “Damn, well, it wasn't the first and I doubt it'll be the last. Luckily I have plenty more back home” She turned around and gathered up her stuff. “Ready to go?”

Allison was shocked with how casually her friend acted after just killing a person. Sure, Allison loved toying with these tiny men, but murder? She would never even consider it. In shocked silence, she followed Sarah out of the store.

Thinking about her brother, she picked him out of her purse and looked down at him. “Don't worry, Ill take care of you”. She then tucked him deep into her bra near her nipple, so she could always feel that he was safe with her. He struggled for a while until it made her nipple swell and press him even tighter against her bra. Allsion knew that it was for his own good, and that even if he fought it, it was her job to take care of him.

Saying her goodbyes to Sarah, she headed home. She was deep in thought for the rest of the night. She would have to convince her mother to let her have more control over John. The world was dangerous for men and it was her job to protect him.