- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think I will end it on this little cliffhanger for a while. I am working on a new story in the same universe. Let me know what you liked/didnt like about this story, and what youd like to see more of in the future. 

Thanks. 

Allison was enjoying herself at the pool with her family. Her brother had woken up, but continued to sit on her boob as she floated around the pool. She was glad that he was done trying to swim around, she always got nervous when he wasn't on her, he might get snatched up by someone. 

 

“Allison? Is that you?” a voice behind her said. 

 

She turned around and saw Michelle, John's ex-girlfriend from highschool. When Sarah was younger, she always thought Michelle was very pretty and was jealous of her. She used to have B cups, which at the time made Allison jealous. 

 

“Michelle? Wow, I haven't seen you in forever!” Allison said. “How have you been?”

 

“I’m good, but it seems like you've been better” She replied, gesturing to Allison's breasts.

 

“Yeah, I got lucky with the virus” Allison replied proudly. “Have you not gotten it?” Michelle’s breasts looked pretty small in comparison to all the women Allison had seen since the outbreak. Barely more than what she remembered the girl having. 

 

“Unfortunately I did. I wasnt as lucky, and only went up a single cup size.” She said sadly. “But enough on that, how's John? I’m guessing he got it too.”

 

“Ask him yourself” Allison picked up John off her breast and held him in front of Michelle.

 

“Hey Michelle, long time no see” John said. 

 

“Oh my god, I didn't even see you there. You're so tiny.” She said. She reached out and picked John up out of Allison's hand. 

 

Allison fought every urge to yank her hand away and stop her from touching John. A surge of jealousy went through her as she watched Michelle hold her brother. They were chatting away about how each other had been, and how small John was now. 

 

‘Who does that flat chested hussy think she is? Snatching John out of my hand without asking me.’ Allison thought to herself. A few minutes went by before she got fed up. 

 

“Well, it's about time we head out, don't want our family leaving without us.” Allison said to them. She reached out and took her brother back. 

 

“O ok, well it was good seeing you both.” Michelle said, then turned to John. “Maybe we can get together sometime and catch up some more.”

 

“We’ll see” Allison interrupted and walked off to gather their stuff. She was too distracted thinking about Michelle to pay attention to what John was saying. She tied him back onto his necklace and put him on.

 

“Poor girl, did you see how small her boobs are?” Allison said down to John. “Practically mosquito bites compared to these.” She squeezed her breasts together, smothering John. 

 

She finally noticed that he was trying to get her attention, and pulled him up towards her face.

 

“What was that?” She asked. 

 

“I said, I think I would like to see her again sometime.” John said. 

 

“I don't think so John. It's not safe. You can't trust anyone but me.” She said.

 

“She wont do anything bad. I think she still likes me, we were always on good terms after the breakup. Plus, it would be nice to go on a date again.”

 

“Ha, a date? I don't think so. You don't need her. I am more than enough to take care of you.” She said in a huff and dropped him back between her breasts. 

 

She met up with her mother and grandmother and they all loaded back up into the car. Allison's mind was busy thinking about the interaction with Michelle, and she worried that the flat chested whore would try to seduce him away from her. 

 

By the time they got home, she had made up her mind. 

 

“I’m gonna shower off” Allison called to her Mom as she went to the bathroom. She stripped off her bikini and looked at her body in the mirror. Her hourglass figure was more than she could ever have hoped for. Between her massive breasts, her brother hung on a chain. 

 

“Let's get you taken care of. I'll make you forget that slut.” She said as she got into the shower. She lathered herself up with body wash and began to massage her breasts, squeezing John between them. 

 

“I bet she couldn't do this, with those tiny tits.” Allison said. Her nipples began to harden at the massaging. She stopped and unhooked John and looked down at him. He was trying to tell her to stop, but his erection said otherwise. She smiled and placed him on her nipple and began stroking him with her pinkie. 

 

At first he tried to fight her off, but his protests got weaker and weaker as she continued. When he gave in and started to enjoy it, she bent down and covered him with her lips. Her tongue flicked out and took the place of her pinkie. 

 

It was mere seconds before she felt him twitch and tasted something salty. She pulled back and looked down at his tiny exhausted body sitting on her nipple. 

 

“I told you my little man, I will take care of everything for you. Now and forever.”