- Text Size +

After a night of tossing and turning, and barely getting any sleep, John finally gave up at 6am and went downstairs to grab breakfast. If he had gotten infected from his mom last night, then he most likely had until tomorrow night before he shrank. Every action of preparing his own breakfast took on new meaning to him. Soon he wouldn't be able to grab his own bowl, pour his own cereal or milk. Looking at the milk jug, he realized that after tomorrow night, he would barely be taller than it. 


As he sat at the kitchen table eating his cereal, he looked around and thought about how different things would look at a foot tall. The carpet would be like walking through long grass, he would have to climb furniture like a rock wall, the TV would be as large as a drive in theatre, he would have to stomp on the buttons of the remote. It didnt seem real to him. Like his mom would come downstairs and tell him she was mistaken, or that it was a joke. 


As if summoned by his thoughts, he heard his mom come down the stairs. "Good morning honey, I think we need to have another talk" She said as she walked into the kitchen. 


"Morning mom, what did you...WHAT!" John spat out his cereal as he saw his mom. She looked like an over sexualized anime character. She was wearing a sweatshirt that used to be large on her, but was currently stretched to its limits. It looked like she was hiding two large watermelons under her shirt. Not only had they grown, but it seems like the years of gravity had been reversed as they protruded straight from her chest, unaided by a bra. 


"It seems like I hadn't finished growing before we went to bed" His mother said reluctantly. 


"But...but...if you...then I..." John stammered. 


"I'm so sorry honey, it seems like things are going to be worse than we thought." She said as she went to hug her son. "But don't worry, your sister and I will take good care of you until a cure is found."


John found himself squeezed into a very awkward hug. His mother had always been well endowed, but she clearly didn't know how to wield her new body as her breasts pressed on either side of his head while she hugged him from behind as he sat staring into space in shock. 


"We will get through this as a family, don't you worry. And look on the bright side, you'll be able to fit in my pocket now so you can still go out and about with me instead of being stuck inside the whole time." She said, trying to cheer her son up, but failing miserably. 


Just when he thought things couldn't get worse, he heard another set of steps coming down the stairs. "Whats going on? Did he shri... OH MY GOD! MOM!" Allison exclaimed. "You're stacked!"


"Yes sweetie, it seems like last night was only the start, and this is the final product of the virus. So things are going to be much different than we thought for our family. I need you to promise me that youll be a good sister and help take care of your brother with me."


Allison had her hands on her chest, obviously imagining what this meant for her. She looked up at her mom's request, and smiled at her brother. "Don't worry mom, I know we fight alot, but I promise to be the best big sister when John becomes itty bitty" She said in her sweetest voice while her eyes were locked on John. 


"Good, I knew I could trust you to help out. It's very important that we all work together. And dont worry, I'm sure John will find ways to help us out too, we all have to pull our own weight"


While his mom and sister were talking, John was starting to have a panic attack. All the situations he had just imagined were suddenly incredibly different. Would he even be able to push the buttons on the remote at this new size, whatever it ended up being? 

Suddenly feeling sick, John rushed to the bathroom to throw up. 

"Oh baby, don't wor.." His mom started saying, but was interrupted by a phone call. "Allison, go check on your brother while I answer the phone."


As John finished emptying his stomach, he could feel the presence of his sister behind him. 

"Please just leave me alone"


"This is the best news I could ever have hoped for." Allsion said, ignoring his request. "Did you see how big moms tits are? I wont get that big, since she was bigger than me before, but I'll still be the hottest girl in school at this rate. And you'll be so itty bitty. Do you think you'll set a record?"


"Fuck you, leave me alone before I kick your ass" John growled. 


"HAHA, I'll remember that little brother. You have what, until like tomorrow night before you can fit in my hand? I would start being extra nice to me if I were you. We are going to be bosom buddies after all" She laughed. 


In anger, John whirled around and shoved her roughly against the wall as he stormed out of the bathroom and towards his room. 


"You're gonna regret that" His sister said ominously. 


As he stormed past his mother on his way to the stairs, he overheard part of her conversation.

"Oh no, you too? No, they haven't gotten it yet, just me"


It seemed like his mom was already spreading the news about his fate. He slammed his bedroom door behind him in anger and threw himself onto the bed. How could this happen to him? What did he do to deserve this? He lay there cursing in frustration until he heard a knock on his door. 


"Can I come in honey?" His mom said. 


"Fine" he grumbled


John watched his mom walk into his room. He still couldn't believe what she looked like. Well, he thought, at least when I'm small I won't have to worry about my friends taunting me about my mom, he thought ruefully. 


"I know this is hard for you honey, but everything is going to be okay. Your sister is going to help me set up things for you. She is going to get her old dollhouse out and make it very nice for you"


As soon as she said dollhouse, it clicked with John that he would be toy sized. All the old memories of his sister playing with dolls were replaced with him as a doll. He was going to be a toy to his sister. 


"Now I just got off the phone with your grandma. It seems like that old saying 'when it rains it pours' is true. Grandma and Grandpa both caught the virus too. I have to go out and help them get settled. Both your grandma and I, and soon your sister, need new clothes, and Grandpa needs help getting settled into his new size." His mom explained. "I will have to stay there overnight, but I will be back tomorrow afternoon, so I should have plenty of time to finish setting up anything your sister misses before you shrink."


"Ok" John said, still stunned by his realization.


"Now don't be so pessimistic. You're gonna have a fun time living in your sisters doll mansion. Itll be nicer than this house!" His mom said cheerfully. "And don't worry, I will find things for you to do to keep you busy"


"I guess" he mumbled. 


"Now you be good while I am gone, your sister is going to be working hard to help you, so make sure you show your gratitude." She scolded. "I will be back soon". She kissed him on the forehead and left his room. 


"I can't believe this is happening." He wallowed in self pity for what seemed like hours before he heard his door open again. 


"Hey itty bitty brother, I'm setting up your new house, and I realized all my barbie clothes are going to be too big for you. So I got you this nice new toga to wear." Allison stood in his doorway holding up a piece of tissue paper. 


"I am not going to wear that"


She frowned, "Hmm, you're right, this is way too big." Ripping it into quarters, she walked over and dropped them on John's face. "There, that's much better" She started laughing loudly as she walked back out of his room. 


"Fuck you!" He yelled to her retreating form. After a moment, he picked up the pieces of tissue and held them in his hand. 

"Am I really going to get this small?"


He spent the rest of the day hiding in his room. Trying to distract himself with video games as he heard his sister skipping around the house humming happily. Tomorrow was his last day normal sized, and he was wasting his precious time sitting in his room. As he laid down for bed, he held the pieces of tissue in his hand and promised that he would go out and enjoy tomorrow. He had to take advantage of the precious time he had left.