- Text Size +


John woke up to his pitch black room. "Ugh, Why can't I sleep in past sunrise?"

He reached for his nightstand to grab his phone, but he couldn't seem to reach the end of the bed. Rolling over and stretching further, all he felt was more bed. He tried to pull his covers off of his head, but they seemed to be stuck, so he started to crawl out instead. 


When he managed to poke his head out from the covers, he realized that the sun had already risen as his room was illuminated. 

"That's weird, why is everything so...OH SHIT" John exclaimed. He had shrunk! It happened much earlier than they thought it would. Looking around, he couldn't tell how small he was, but he knew it was incredibly small. 


"I need to get mo...wait, she's still gone, that means I'm stuck here with Allison". He knew that he wouldn't let his sister find him like this. He would have to hide until his mom got home tonight. 

Quickly making his way to the side of the bed, he passed the ripped bits of tissue that his sister gave him. "Might as well put some clothes on". Even cut into quarters, the pieces were still a bit large for him, which made him a bit fearful for how small he actually was. Luckily, as a college student, he knew how to tie a toga. After he put on his makeshift outfit, he looked down the side of the bed.  

"Ok, no problem, I can do this, just like climbing a rock wall" He muttered to psych himself up. 

Slowly making his way down the side of the bed, it seemed to go on forever. When he was about 20ft (from his perspective) from the bottom, he heard a scream come from outside his room.


"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE HUGE!" Allison screamed from her room. "THIS IS AWESOME"


In a panic, John scrambled down the remaining bedside. If she was awake, it was only a matter of time before she came looking to see if he had shrunk. Hitting the floor, he made a mad dash under the bed and behind some of the junk that he stored there as he heard the pounding steps of his sister getting closer to his room. 

 


He peaked out from behind his hiding spot and saw his door slowly slide open. "Hey John, I have a surprise to show you" She said as she stepped inside, looking for her brother. "And it seems like you have a surprise to show me too" Noticing that her brother wasn't visible under his sheets. 


John was stunned by the site of his titanic sister. There was no way he could have prepared himself to see her at this size. Her feet were the size of cars, her bare legs stretched forever into her short shorts. Her midriff was exposed, as her old shirt was being stretched to capacity in a failing attempt to contain her new, massive breasts, each one larger than her head. From his angle, he could see several feet of underboob, but they were so large that he couldn't see her face.


He could here his sister giggle as she made her way to his bed. "Itty bitty brother, time to wake up" she sang, as she started to shift through his sheets looking for him. 

"Where are you little brother? Wait, did you really set a record and shrink away too small to see?" To her credit, she did sound worried about that. "No, that can't be, there's only 3 of those tissue squares here, which means you must be wearing it and hiding from me!" She said with relief. "If that fits you, then you must be...hmmm like 2 inches?"


She gazed around the room, looking for her brother. "Fe fi fo fum, I smell an itty bitty brother" She giggled. "Come on out John, we have so much to talk about"


Diving under a pile of old clothes under his bed, he barely made it before his sister's face appeared near the ground looking for him. 

"Your big sister is just trying to help you, its better that I find you before a bug finds you" 

The thought of seeing a bug at his size almost made him jump out from his hiding spot, but he calmed down and told himself that his mom kept a clean, bug free house. 


"Ugh, it's so messy under here, I am going to be upset if I have to dig through all this to find you. And I WILL find you" Her hand reached under and started searching through all the junk.


Her hand was getting closer and closer to his hiding spot. If he stayed here, he'd get caught. In an act of desperation, he made a mad dash for his bedroom door. If he could make it to his mother rooms, he could hide there until she got back. 

As soon as he made it out from under the bed, his sister spotted him. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO TINY"


Looking behind him as he ran, he could see his massive sister crawling towards him with a devilish smile on her face. "ha ha ha, you think you can out run me? Thats so cute." Her had shot out and snatched him up. "Gotcha"


John was completely smothered by his sister's hand. As she stood up and her hand moved towards her face, it felt like he was on a roller coaster. Her hand opened up, leaving him sprawled on her palm. Her face was massive. Despite himself, he couldn't stop himself from thinking how beautiful she was. He had never seen her look so happy and she looked down at her tiny brother in her hand. 


"You actually might have set a record John. You are so much smaller than I could have guessed. But that makes sense with how huge I am now. It seems like I was wrong about everything, I must be a whole cup size larger than mom is. See?" She lowered him to just below her chest. They were incredible. She made Pam Anderson look like she was still in a training bra. He could feel his body start to react to the sight. Quickly readjusting himself so his sister didn't notice. Luckily, her breasts block her vision of anything underneath them.  


She brought him back up to her face. "But how tiny are you? Youre so small you can fit on my nails!" She scooped him up with her long nail and held him in front of her eye. 


"Please Allison, just leave me alone until mom gets home."


"No way little bro, I am going to have so much fun with you. But first lets go measure you" His world went back to darkness as she closed him in her fist and went to look for a ruler. The simple movements of her walking around was incredibly jarring to him. He imagined this is what jet fighter pilots feel like doing G force practice. 


John's prison opened up and he tumbled onto the kitchen table. He looked over at his sister. Her breasts were resting on the table, looming like mountains, as she leaned forward to get a better look at him. "Lets see how small you really are", she placed a ruler next to him. "Now stand up straight"


"Allison, just leave me alone, I don't want to do this"


"Ugh, fine, Ill do it myself" With her other hand, she reached out with her pinky finger and pushed him up against the ruler. John struggled to free himself, but it was like trying to stop a semi truck. 


"Wow, you are only 3/4 of an inch!" She said with glee. "This is the best day ever."


Overcome with rage at how his sister was treating him, John started punching at her finger. "Fuck you bitch, let me go you oversized cow"


His sister glared down at him "Seems like somebody needs a timeout." She scooped him up and held him in front of her face. "Now I think you need some time to get used to how things have changed around here."

With a smile, she tilted her hand and John tumbled down towards her chest. Her massive mammaries came flying up towards him as he headed straight towards her cleavage. He landed exactly between them, wedging himself feet first. 

"Let me out of here you bitch! I am going to tell mom what you did"

"I don't think so little brother, if you tell mom anything besides how amazing of a sister I was, you're gonna regret it." With that, she grabbed the sides of her massive breasts and pushed them together, smothering her brother. 


"Now be quiet for a while, I have some big news to share with my friends" As she said that, John could see her take her phone out for a selfie, including her new development, and her brother's predicament. 


"Fuck my life" John mumbled.