- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

wow i guess you kind of have to be horny to write horny stuff so it took a bit longer than expected, but don't worry, it's there! Some unaware and nudity stuff. 

Mira doesn't wake up in the farmhouse.

She cant see anything, and wonders if she missed the doll entirely and ended up in some sort of liminal space, until she feels her mannequin joints creak. reaching for her surroundinga she feels... canvas? Maybe leather? Specific textures are hard to tell, as her hands aren't as pliable in this form. She clambers across unknown shapes until she one sinks down like a pressure plate and blasts a blinding light across her face. She adjusts to the light only a moment fades, but its enough to make out the illuminated phone screen, a wallet, a set of keys, and a pack of gum.

Mira is being stolen! Or, her figure. The line is hard to tell but regardless she knows she has to swap back and catch up to Rosie before she gets too far. away. Mira goes still and wills herself back.

 

But it doesn't work! Maybe it doesn't work from too far a distance? In that case, Mira knows she has to make a break for it before its too late. She doesn't feel hunger when small, but she knows her body won't last too long without someone in control of it. She makes several attempts to stand and frequently topples before realizing the bag is zipped shut, and will not open from the inside. Too much motion is probably a bad idea anyways. Mira lies back down on her side, so frustrated she would cry if her wooden body let her.

 

Finally, the bag comes to a stop, unceremoniously tossed onto a soft surface. The ring of keys bludgeons against Mira's head, causing her considerable pain. A moment later, light streams in between Rosie's fingers like sunbeams through clouds. She grabs her phone and brushes a finger against Mira's dress. The giant hand pauses and turns to her. Mira's body goes stiff, then limp when she remembers Rosie doesn't expect the doll she stole to be animate. Luckily, she doesnt seem to notice the brief reaction happen. Rosie brings the doll up to eye level, and Mira feels the same exposure she did when she watched this same interaction from the side, only now it is magnified to an intense degree. She thanks her inability to speak for hiding her deer-in-headlights panic, and curses it for bottling her fear without a release.

"What was I thinking..." Rosie says. "Of course she'll realize its missing."

She sets Mira on her unmade bed next to her bag and swaps her for the cell phone.

"And I didn't even get her number first... I guess I'll just wait for her to call and tell her it was an accident..." Rosie sits down by the bed and rests her head to look at Mira.

"I can't believe I chickened out like that. Really got ahead of myself I guess. I am really sorry for taking you," she says. "It's a bad habit of mine... I hope she's not mad at me. Ugh, I haven't even gotten out of my work clothes yet." An idea flashes across her face, one that curls up her lips and sets her eyes to a soft glow.

"She said something about waterproof paint, right?"

 

Mira doesn't move an inch, even as Rosie slides the straps of her dress off and chuckles at the paint on her chest.

"She could have just left you blank, goes to show her eye for detail! I bet she made them a bit bigger than hers too." Mira had in fact added roughly a proportional cup size, but more due to oversight than conscious choice.

Rosie sets Mira on the sink and starts running hot water for a bath. Mira knows that warm water can't wash off how dirty she's about to feel. She cant turn away as Rosie slides out of her jeans and button-up, as she unclasps her bra to reveal breasts larger than Mira's whole body. As she lifts Mira to her cheek and plants a light kiss across her whole head. Mira can feel her warm breath, smell its sharp and sweet aroma, the lingering saliva.

Holding Mira to her chest, Rosie lowers into the tub. Mira can feel the softness of her skin, practically sinking into her chest. Between that sensation and the pleasantly warm water, it should feel like heaven. Instead, all she can think of is how she shouldn't be here, how perverted she is. She could have broken her illusion of lifelessness the moment she knew this was going to happen. Is she really trying to hide her powers, or did she just want to watch this girl she just met as she lathers down with soap, her hair tyed up to keep dry as she sinks into the heat? The current starts to drift Mira downwards and Rosie snatches her back, pressing her across her left breast. Mira finds her face pushed directly into Rosie's nipple, and her body bounces with Rosie's soft chuckle.

"Oh, Mira..." Rosie muses, "Would you forgive me if you knew?" She holds the doll at arms length and sets her down to float again. She runs her hands along her body to rinse off the soap and stands, towering like a goddess above Mira. Unable to turn away, and briefly too mesmerised to consider doing so, Mira is awestruck by the titan's silhouette against the overhead light. she is envies and covets Rosies hips and thighs, the neat tuft of hair between them. Water runs down her form like rivers and estuaries, her shoulders mountainous. When she leans out and reaches her palm out to grasp Mira, she feels like she briefly understands angelic grace

And then she remembers that sooner or later, she will have to come clean.

Chapter End Notes:

tldr: Mira goes tiny to relax, but wakes up to realize her model is in Rosie's bag. By the time she pieces this together, she is too far away to link back to her body. Rosie decides to give the doll back when Mira calls her, which is unfortunately impossible. She then takes a bath with Mira, who feels guilty for allowing herself to spy on Rosie.

Thanks for reading!