- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This time we have mostly same-size stuff leading into something else next chapter! I always feel the need to write something new or snappy for this, bit I got nothing this time. Leave me a review if you like this kinda stuff! I love reading them!

Mira sits with her head in her hands on the floor next to Rosie, now wearing her fuzzy pants and a t-shirt. "I'm sorry, I thought you were asking if I was ok again..." If she had waited only a moment longer she would have realized Rosie was asking if she could come in and talk. Now Mira looks even more perverted, spying on Rosie in secret and then exposing herself unprompted. She has thoroughly dashed all hopes of a normal friendship. Tears form behind Mira's eyelids. How could she have been so stupid? 

"So..." Rosie says after an uncomfortable pause. "Boxers, huh?"

"They're just more comfortable to sleep in," Mira says flatly.

Another pause. At least she was wearing something. Rosie laughs nervously.

"Man, I really dont feel like walking home this late..." she says. Mira raises her head.

"I can give you a ride, if you want." The least she can do is be helpful, undo some of the damage she's caused. Rosie looks over, head or her knee so her face is barely visible behind her hair.

"I dont know... I'm getting awfully tired. Could I maybe... spend the night?" She asks. Mira hesitates for a moment.

"You could borrow my bed for the night, I'll just sleep on the couch." At least she can be an accomodating host. Mira only hopes the use of her bedroom doesn't seem to intimate.

"Oh no, don't sacrifice your bed or anything, I'm used to crashing on couches," says Rosie. Damn it. Too forward.

"Alright," says Mira, "I'll get you a blanket."

 

Mira doesnt check the time, but is must be around 3:00am. An itch in her brain tells her she will wake up late tomorrow, but it isn't enough to move her towards sleep. Instead, she traces the wall back and forth with her hand, kicks at the footboard, and keeps flipping the pillow to its colder side. Maybe if she stays awake clean through the night, she can get back on track ans not mess up her circadian rhythm too badly. Sometime probably near 3:45, there is a light knock at the door. Unsure of what to say, Mira gets up and opens the door part way. On the other side stands Rosie, still wrapped in her blanket.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," says Rosie.

"Don't worry, I couldn't sleep." says Mira.

Rosie shifts her balance slightly forward.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about earlier." Mira hopes her blush isn't obvious in the dim light.

"Yeah, god I'm sorry about that. I should have listened before responding. Awkward, huh?"

"No, I mean before that. I don't quite get it... but you were in that doll, right?" Mira wants to deny it, but she can't add "liar" to her list of offenses.

"Yeah it's... just something I can do I guess." She can see this conversation is going to take a while and opens the door further to gesture at the bed. 

"You want to sit down?"

 

Mira explains her ability to Rosie, how she uses it to calm down or to add details to her work that she couldn't at full size. It's difficult to start, but even harder to stop. She can almost forget the events of the day, the closed room becoming a bunker from apocalyptic thoughts. Until Rosie makes a precision strike on it.

"Hold on, hold on. So, you still see and hear and feel everything like normal when you're small, right?"

Mira slows her speech hesitantly. "Yes... I mean, mostly the same. Textures and sounds a a little more flat or vague but..."

"And you said it stops working after a certain distance?"

"Well I think so, at least that part's kind of-"

"So you definitely saw everything that happened today." Mira hides her face and falls back on the bed.

"Yes, I know, I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you, I didn't mean to spy or anything and, I didn't-"

"It's okay."

"What?" Mira props herself up against the wall and Rosie turns to face her.

"I don't mind." Rosie says. "Did you feel abused, invaded?"

Mira thinks for a moment. "No, I felt like the one invading."

Rosie climbs over Mira and leans in to kiss her. Mira's eyes widen and she raises a hand to stop her, but Rosie presses it down and pulls back.

"You saw what I thought of you up close. And I would do it again in a heartbeat. But this time I get to ask if you want it."

Mira grabs at the mattress as she stares at Rosie's expectant expression. No more lies, she thinks.

"Y, yes but-"

Rosie tugs her up by her shirt and silences her with her lips. Mira's arms shake slightly as she raises them around Rosie's back and holds her tight.

"Take it off." Rosie instructs. And she does. Not too long later, her own follows. Rosie's breasts are full and unapologetic, while Mira's are still uncertain, uneven, and small. Rosie's touch reminds Mira of how far she's come to have them, awakening a pride that washes out her need to compare and self-depreciate. Rosie throws her down against the pillows and makes eye contact as she grabs the hem of Mira's pants.

"Wait, I have to tell you something." Mira says. Rosie is patient, but doesn't move her hands.

Mira stammers, "I... I'm trans, Rosie, I have a-"

"I know what it means, don't worry." Rosie tugs and Mira shuts her eyes. In a flash, Rosie is back on top of her and doing something incredible as she kisses Mira's face all over. What did she mean by that? Why did she go along so smoothly? Did she know? What outed Mira to her?

"Your skin is so smooth..." Rosie remarks. Mira moans and clutches her sides. Her head is spiraling, she needs a moment. The walls are closing in. God, this feels amazing. It shouldn't. It does. Mira wants to disappear, to shrink down until there's nothing left, she doesn't deserve this, she-

 

Mira is on the bedside table, where she was before she went back to her body. The first thing she sees Rosie fucking her. She seems genuinely excited by it all, breathing heavily with a look Mira can't quite define on her face. Adoration, awe, reverence? Any word she chooses feels too generous. Rosie slows down and appears puzzled, then worried.

"Mira? Mira are you ok?" Rosie gets off of Mira and puts a hand to her head. She even goes as far as to check her pulse before it occurs to look at the smaller, wooden girl next to her.

"Oh my god, are you ok? Was it too much for you? I'm so sorry..." She scoops Mira up and runs her fingers along her.

"Did I go too far?"

Mira shakes her head no.

"Are you ok?" Mira wonders the same. She felt good, but there was something bothering her. Something that doesn't even occur to her when she's like this. She nods yes.

"Do you want to take a break."

No

"You're sure?"

Yes

"Ok, well, come back when you're ready then."

Mira looks as coy as possible, looking away and holding her hands in front of her.

"What are you...? What does that mean? You mean..."

Rosie raises an eyebrow, amused.

"Oh. Only if you move your body out to the couch or something."

Chapter End Notes:

tldr: Mira and Rosie have an awkward moment on the floor that leads to Rosie asking to crash on Mira's couch. Later that night, she comes into Mira's room and they talk more openly about the day's events. Rosie makes clear she is unbothered by Mira's accidental spying and makes a move on her. Mira gets over being an anxious wreck for just long enough to accept, but not long enough to follow through. She comes out as trans part way through sex and panics when Rosie doesnt miss a beat, leading to her accidentally switching to the dummy. More secure in her tiny form, she seems to want to keep going, but not in her regular body. Rosie is amused and accepts the proposition.

 

Will Mira ever get out of her own head long enough to feel lucky? Find out nwxt time!