- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think I said before already that it's going to take a while between uploads due to my schedule. But yeah, I'm not gonna give up on this story. Don't worry.

Sexual content with Daniella, Jessica, Julia, and Haley a little bit.

Tags: Feet, pussy, breasts, mouth, and ass

Usually Haley and I woke up around 10:30, all fucked up and exhausted. And Haley would take her Plan B and birth control. 

 

 

 

This wasn’t the case this morning. Our phones blew up around 8. And both of our phones blew up for the same reason: the group chat.

 

 

 

Haley had moved first. “Mmmmm” she mumbled, to tired to use her lips to form words. Then she rolled over to the other side of the bed and grabbed her phone.

 

 

 

“Jesus Fuck” she mumbled, as she scrolled through her texts through her tiny phone.

 

 

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

 

 

“There’s a lot of texts” she said. “Check your phone”

 

 

 

“Can I just see yours?” I asked.

 

 

 

“No I need to read them” Haley responded.

 

 

 

And read my own texts I did. The entire group chat had exploded this morning. And while I only knew the last names of some of the people, it was Ok since nobody’s first initial was the same.

 

 

 

Liz Hall: I got word from the tourney organizer this morning. Our next game won’t be until tomorrow. But I think we should hang out by the new enlarged court since it’s finished and our next game will take place there.

 

 

 

Veronica: Ok great. I think we all could get used to at least being able to dribble a basketball. I’m assuming they’re going to make us use a basketball twice the size of a normal one?

 

 

 

LH: Yeah that’s what he said anyways

 

 

 

Jose Martinez: since when were you the team captain? Daniella wya

 

 

 

LH: idk I found him first and he gave me his number.

 

 

 

Brady: if you fuck the tourney organizer, does that give us an advantage? (Text liked by 4)

 

 

 

Daniella: I think we all could use some work dribbling. We have shooters on the team so shooting practice is not a priority. If what Liz is saying about the courts are true, we’re going to need practice making basic layups and inside scoring. We won’t be able to dunk on these baskets until we’re nearly done growing. (Text liked by 1)

 

 

 

V: words of a captain!

 

 

 

B: Liz give her the # she’s captain now

 

 

 

L: fine.

 

L: anyone got plans for today, what time are we practicing?

 

 

 

V: I’m down for 1, a little bit after lunch or something (liked by 5)

 

 

 

Jessica: I think I’m going to set up my room in the bigger hotel this morning

 

 

 

V: my legs hurt from sleeping on this tiny bed! (Liked by 5)

 

 

 

I looked at Haley, still on the bed naked. Her legs had to wrap around me for her to comfortably fit on the bed, making me have to sleep scrunched up as well. “Let’s get up and I’ll help you move in since I don’t have a room” I told her.

 

 

 

“You don’t?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot”. I said, and I explained to her everything about the meeting with Dr. Pierce.

 

 

 

“Oh, you told her that you’re moving in with me?” She said.

 

 

 

“I had to. Else my new service staff wouldn’t know where I’m sleeping every night.

 

 

 

Haley would have laughed if she were awake, but instead she rolled back over to my side, the bed creaking under her weight, and spooned me again. I basked in her love once more.

 

 

 

“Hey baby” I asked her.

 

 

 

“Yes my wittle Bwent” she responded in her baby voice.

 

 

 

“I think you got bigger today again” I said.

 

 

 

“I did. Let’s measure!” she said.

 

 

 

As soon as she stood up, the girl has sprouted again. Last night, my chin was at her tailbone, just above her ass. Today, I was staring directly at her ass as she walked to the measuring wall. When she reached the wall, way before I did, Haley looked all the way down at me and said “Oh my god Brent! Look at you! You’re a lot smaller than I expected!”

 

 

 

“Your a lot bigger than I expected” I replied. “I’m going to need more than a stool this time to measure you”

 

 

 

“Try the stool first. Anything higher will be dangerous for you” she said.

 

 

 

The stool, being normal sized, went up just last Haley’s knees. All she did was glance at it and said “hmm. Hey Brent, do you think I could lift you and you could put the mark on the wall?”

 

 

 

“Yeah!” I said. Who doesn’t want to be lifted by a giant naked girl?

 

 

 

She very effortlessly lifted me up into the air with the marker. As I went up her cleavage caught my dick inside of it. She decided at that point I was high enough to make the mark. She was right that I could, but I was getting turns on fast. I reached over her head and placed a little black dot right where the top of her head ended. “Ok put me down” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok. Haley said. And as she put me down my now-erect penis slid out from her cleavage, almost making me moan out loud, but I knew it was coming so I suppressed it.

 

 

 

“Hehe. I wonder how you got that?” Haley said down to me. She had to bend over a bit, probably to see my dick. Man she was getting so big.

 

 

 

“Yeah you definitely didn’t do it on purpose.” I said smiling.

 

 

 

“Ok, lets see how big I got. She said. “This mark is wayyyy higher than yesterday’s” she said.

 

 

 

Indeed she was. I couldn’t tell from back here, but she seemingly sprouted two whole feet since the last time I saw her. “Brent! I’m nine and a half feet tall!”

 

 

 

“You grew two feet!?” I said. But deep down, I was expecting a statement like that. Yesterday morning, I was eye level with her belly button. This morning, I was eye level with where her pubes should be if she didn’t shave. That was quite the difference.

 

 

 

Then, Haley squared down and measured me. I was 4’11.5”. I was no longer five feet

 

 

 

“Awww. I’m sorry it’s not slowing down, Brent.” Haley said. 

 

 

 

“Don’t be. I think I’m going to send a text to Dr. pierce and let her know” I said

 

 

 

“Hopefully she can come up with something before you get too small” she said in a slightly more depressed tone. She rose all the way up to her full height and started walking around slowly.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. If they could get you guys to grow, I’m sure they just need to work out a few kinks” I said.

 

 

 

“But brent, what if they don’t? What if you stay small forever. Would would our future be like? What if you get so small that I....I...You...” Haley started panicking.

 

 

 

And then I ran over to her bare legs. And I hugged the tree trunks. “Haley, it’s going to be ok. I really do believe in the scientists here. They’re going to figure something out.

 

 

 

The she stepped back, breaking my hug. Then Haley took a seat on the floor. Her ass landed on the floor with a thud that I could feel a little bit. She opened her arms up for a hug. “Come here my little guy. Give your big girl a hug.” 

 

 

 

And then both of us, naked, embraced in a very passionate hug. I was getting hard but Haley didn’t look like she wanted anything to do with it right now.

 

 

 

“Brent, I really hope we can make it through this.

 

We’ve only dated for less than a month but it’s been the best couple weeks I’ve ever had in my life. I love you with every inch on my heart and I hope you can grow back soon” she said.

 

 

 

I felt a giant tear drop from her eye to my shoulder. She was crying. We weren’t young love, we were genuine love.

 

 

 

“I love you too Haley. You’re the only reason I’m still happy even though I’m shrinking. You’ve given me adventures I would never imagine possible, and I’ve never been treated the way you treat me.

 

I hope I can grow bigger too so you don’t have to worry about me so much!” I exclaimed to her.

 

 

 

She pulled me away to look at her. She was full on crying. Tears ran down from her perfect blue eyes down her face. And deep inside those giant eyes I could see nothing but honesty behind what she had just said.

 

 

 

We didn’t exchange words. I looked at my beautiful giant girlfriend, and we kissed. Nude as could be, inside a pool of deep thought and powerful emotion. 

 

 

 

As long as I had her by my side, I never had a reason to be disappointed at my shrinking. And with our size difference, anything was possible.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Julia was a little more confident leaving her place today. The fifteen footer knew what she had to do today. With the new hotel built, she could finally live in an insulated and comfortable room instead of this warehouse.

 

 

 

Her iPad buzzed with a text message. Now that a secure text network was set up for everyone, she didn’t need a servant knocking on her garage door while she was doing things she didn’t want to be heard doing.

 

 

 

It was from one of her service doctors. Julia, this is Dr. Roberts. As you may have heard the new hotel has opened. It is big enough for you to move in comfortably. Text me back what room you get. Also, Now that the kids are getting bigger, we have decided that after we help you move all your clothes and belongings into the room, we are no longer in your service. Thank you for all you’ve done for our efforts to create a new human race.

 

 

 

Julia got mixed feelings about the whole thing. With people being taller. Julia felt better about coming out because she wouldn’t be such a large center of attention. However, she was still 6 feet taller than most of the little teens, making her still shy to walk among the other test subjects.

 

 

 

But all that meant was that Haley was also getting taller. Julia’s advantage was becoming, well, smaller.

 

 

 

And at that point Julia got a little angry. Not at Haley for dating Brent, but she was angry at herself. Even with the world’s sexiest body she was scared to go out in public standing as tall as she is now

 

 

 

Julia looked at her options today. Yoga pants and tight jeans were her options for legs. She thought both showed off her ass too much but eventually went with the yoga pants. They were more comfortable.

 

 

 

For good, Julia had tons of tees. But did a loose t-shirt match yoga pants? She looked at her options. Nah.

 

 

 

Julia found a top that was tighter on her. She decided it was fine. Every T-shirt wrapped around her tits tightly when they’re that big. It wouldn’t stop her from making that walk.

 

 

 

Julia left her she’s with nothing but her iPad. She looked down at the sparsely populated area. There were a couple of teens who looked at her, but most seemed to mind their own business this time. They must have seen her before. That gave Julia the confidence she needed to walk all the way to the new hotel. It was the first building she felt small around. The stories were around 30 feet apart, and the building was four stories tall. A 120 foot building. To a normal person it was enormous, but to Julia it was a normal sized hotel.

 

 

 

Julia walked into the hotel lobby. She had a brief stay in the smaller hotel and noticed how perfect it’s large-scale replica was, at least in the lobby. There was a fountain, fantastic greenery surrounding it, and benched scattered all over the perimeter of the lobby. A big glass wall let tons of sunlight in, and there were three balconies sene above. One for each floor.

 

 

 

Julia walked up to the main desk. A staff member was tending it. Julia giggles inside knowing the doctor had to be sitting on a high chair or something.

 

 

 

“Hello! Welcome to the new large scale hotel! You’re one of the first people here so most of our rooms are vacant” he said.

 

 

 

Then Julia was handed an iPad. “Tap on one of the rooms to get started, or if you want a different floor, just tap on this number in the corner” he pointed.

 

 

 

The iPad showed a map of the first floor, with the lobby displayed in the middle. To the left and the right of the lobby, there were two long, clear rectangles, the hallways, And twenty squares on the perimeter of the rectangles. These must be the rooms.

 

 

 

Julia looked. She liked a room where she could quickly exit the building. She looked at room 101. It was right next to the East staircase, all the way on the left of the map. But sadly, it was taken.

 

 

 

Then she looked at room 102, right across from 101. She tapped on it, then gave the iPad back to the front desk. 

 

 

 

“Ok, and you are Julia, right?” He asked as he punched in her name onto the keyboard.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she responded.

 

 

 

A minute later the front desk guy went and got a room key. “Here you go” he said. 

 

 

 

The white room key card, scaled to her size, had the Greek letter Omega on the front, outlined in gold, and her room number 102 underneath it.

 

 

 

“Go straight underneath those balconies, take a left, and then it’ll be on your left. Have a nice day” he said.

 

 

 

“Thank you, you too” said Julia

 

 

 

What Julia didn’t know is immediately after she turned and walked away, the single doctor pulled up his phone and started filming Julia’s ass in her yoga pants. It was big and it was juicy. He would be having fun tonight alone in bed.

 

 

 

Julia walked into her hotel room. It was such an upgrade from that warehouse.

 

 

 

She looked at the AC unit next to the glass door. This room has AC. That’s a plus right there.

 

 

 

She looked out the sliding glass door to treat herself to a view of the large pathway to the East of the park quad. It was a nice view that included the park quad, the new arcade, and to the far right, the driving range. And the hot sun didn’t shine too far into her room, stopping just short of the bed. But since she didn’t have any windows in her old room, the glass door was another plus.

 

 

 

Julia looked at the bathroom. There was no door. The floor just went from a carpet to bathroom tiles without a wall or anything. That was a little awkward, especially when the glass door wasn’t blocked by the curtains, but she understood it was because the rooms were for one person only.

 

 

 

Overall, this room was twice as good as that shed. She was thrilled to have this room. She opened up her iPad and sent the number 102 to Dr. Roberts.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

I’m starting to get used to walking really fast, and I’m sure Haley is starting to get used to walking slower and slower. My entire body was as tall as her legs were long. Luckily it’s a short walk to the hotel, being placed right next to the original Hotel, so the walk wasn’t that bad.

 

 

 

Plus, it was super cool to watch my girlfriend carry two bags that would be nearly impossible for me to carry. She was really becoming something powerful. I hoped that I could get on some of that OH and fix this whole situation.

 

 

 

The door looked like a castle gate. It loomed high above me. I was looking up to the doorknob!

 

 

 

Haley effortlessly opened the mighty door and we trotted inside.

 

 

 

The lobby looked just like the lobby in the regular hotel, except every decoration was scaled to about twice its original size. The fountain the lobby of the regular hotel was scaled to twice its size, and it was surrounded by twice as many normal-sized plants and shrubs.

 

 

 

And then Haley approached the front desk. I could not see who was manning it, so like a little kid I just listened to the conversation while grabbing her mighty leg. From my view, Haley’s head and neck made it above the giant front desk. It must be eight feet off the ground.

 

 

 

“Welcome! Can you take this iPad for a moment. Just tap on a room to sign in, I’ll get you the room key, and you’ll be in your way!” Said a male voice.

 

Haley dropped the bags to grab the iPad, the one on her right dangerously close to squashing me like a bug. I stepped to my right so I was right behind her

 

 

 

She glanced at at the screen, then decided to squat down and show me. Little did she know I was mint beside her anymore.

 

 

 

Haley’s gigantic ass started to drop down on my head. I looked up to see the massive posterior smash me right in my face. Luckily, her ass was soft enough to cushion the blow.

 

 

 

It was the hardwood floor that hit the back of my head hard. My vision was blurry, but when I saw a big blonde head appear in my view, I knew who I was looking at.

 

 

 

The girl choked her hands around my head and I could hear a muffled “oh Brent, I’m so sorry”. At least that’s what I think I heard.

 

 

 

Soon though, my consciousness let me speak. “Hey Haley, I’m fine now”. Which was nowhere near the truth. My ears were still ringing, my vision was still blurry, and my head still hurt where I hit it.

 

 

 

“Ok here, let’s just pick this room up here...” Haley tapped on the screen three times, panicking a little, “and can you get me a bag of ice please?”

 

 

 

The little front desk manager left his post and came back with one of those giant ice bags you grab from ice machines at gas station markets. Haley knew I didn’t need one of those but she decided it’s better than nothing. 

 

 

 

“My name is Haley. Give me the card, I have a friend you can’t see here who needs to rest in a bed” she said in a calm tone, surprisingly.

 

 

 

As my vision began to come back, I was able to see Haley carrying me and the giant ice bag up a couple flights of stairs. I was bobbing up and down slightly from her steps but nothing too harsh.

 

 

 

Finally, Haley scanned her key card. She entered a hotel room that looked just like her old one. The bathroom on the right, a small living room in the middle, and a bedroom to the left. Although, the bathroom looked a little different.

 

 

 

The bathroom didn’t have any walls. It was just a tile floor and a sink in the near- right corner of the bedroom. There was a door for the shower and toilet, however.

 

 

 

In fact, it was just a giant replica of her old room. Perfect! She felt just at home. But she had other things to care for before settling in.

 

 

 

She lowered me to the carpet floor and lifted my head again with her giant hand and placed the ice pack underneath my head. My hair prevented the ice from hurting me and she had placed the bag so my head was at the edge of it, and keeping my neck safe from frostbite. God, she is good at caring.

 

 

 

Her breathing slowed as she relaxed. That was my cue I was in a safe place.

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry Brent. Can you hear me? I hope you’re ok”

 

 

 

“I’m ok Haley. Thank you so much” I said back.

 

 

 

“Aww yay you’re ok!” She cooed. “Keep the ice pack on for a bit, then in a little bit let’s see if you can walk”

 

 

 

“I must have hit my head hard, I’m looking at the best doctor on the island” I joked.

 

 

 

“Haha yea you are” she said. “But no need to pay me in cash. I only take one form of pay”

 

 

 

“Credit” I said.

 

 

 

“Close. You do have to insert something, but it’s not a credit card”.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Jessica and Daniella had it with this tiny room. Jessica was so tall that sitting up against the wall, and leaving enough leg room for her foot slave, was starting to hurt her back. It was good that the  new, larger scale hotel opened today.

 

 

 

After everything was packed, the two looked at Mitchell. 

 

 

 

“Well what are we doing with him?” Jess asked.

 

 

 

Daniella thought about this. Mitch was too big to fit in most places she wanted him to be in. He would stick out of her bra, die in her shoe, would never make it with him on her vagina, was too big to try and fit him in her vagina, and would look like a giant shit if she stuck him between her gigantic ass cheeks.

 

 

 

“Let’s just stuff him in one of the duffel bags” she ended up suggesting. She opened up her duffel bag.

 

 

 

Mitch, knowing what was happening, tried to run away, but 12 of his steps was one of Daniella’s long strides. He was plucked up by one massive hand and bright to the giant athletic blonde’s face.

 

 

 

“Don’t you ever run from us”, her giant eyes burning mitch’s. “You don’t get it yet, but you’re gonna be happy that you’re here with us, and not with the doctors, touching and probing you with little tweezers” she said, using her hands as pretend tweezers. Squeezing his neck, thighs, and flaccid penis.just enough to make him whimper in pain.

 

 

 

What Daniella didn’t know was that Mitchell himself was here as a staff member. These would be men and women he knew that would be touching and probing his naked form. So Mitch concluded Daniella did have a point.

 

 

 

Daniel shoved the man inside her duffel bag, despite not having enough space, she pushed on Mitchell with powerful force. Mitch thought his ribs would give out as Daniella’s fingers applied pressure to give different points on Mitchell’s much more fragile body.

 

 

 

After she decided she tortured him enough, she began zipping up the bag again. The zipper had to be pulled outwards to not caught on Daniella’s clothing. Then she stopped zipping right where Mitch’s now-hard dick stuck up into the air. She grunted. “Ugh, the problems that I have to deal with. I can’t believe me pushing you into a fucking duffel bag turned you on” 

 

 

 

Daniella pulled up the zipper on the other side, so the only thing sticking out of the bag was Mitch’s penis, sticking out for probably a long time due to the wind outside the bag. There was no room to move.  He was stuck.

 

 

 

“Wow Dani, you’re crazy” Jess said.

 

 

 

“What can I say, maybe I was built for enslaving tinies” Daniella said. “Let’s go to the hotel”.

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica started walking out of the old hotel. “So I think we should get rooms right next to each other. I’m gonna use your little foot doll a lot here” Daniella said, lifting her bag with the 1 inch binder sticking out of it.

 

 

 

“Of course girl, we’re gonna have sleepovers” Jessica said. “Plus, I bet I could use some more of your crazy yet err- amazing tips to using him”

 

 

 

Daniella knew what she was about to say. But she decided to save that note for a better time. “Of course, girl.”

 

 

 

When the girls reached the hotel entrance, they saw an exact replica of the hotel lobby in the smaller hotel. The front desk was very cute. All the computers and office supplies were still normal sized, and so was the front desk worker!

 

 

 

“Hey there little guy” Daniella said walking to the man. The man had seen a lot of giant 10’s check in, but not one acted the way Daniella did to him. 

 

 

 

“Umm hey ladies. Welcome to the hotel!” He started off.

 

 

 

“Thank you! So can I just grab a room key and go?”

 

 

 

“Actually, we have something better! You two can pick your rooms” he said, trying to impress the blondie with his service. He showed the iPad to her.

 

 

 

“Ooh let me take that” Daniella said. She stood up on her tippy toes and plucked the iPad from him. At this point in the day, about half of the teens had checked in, leaving half of the rooms occupied, with a red square representing them on the map.

 

 

 

“You can see the other floors through the button with the number on it in the bottom corner there” he said. 

 

 

 

Daniella noticed only one room was left on the first floor. Room 111. That was the room they could see from the front desk. She didn’t want to be seen leaving her room to “hang out” with Jess. She scrolled to the second floor. Much better. She picked rooms 219 and 220. Far on the west side of the building, directly across from each other. She showed Jessica, who approved of taking room 220.

 

 

 

Daniella told the guy their names so he can register them, and gave them two key cards.

 

 

 

“By any chance do you have replicas of these cards? We would each like to have one for both.” Daniella explained.

 

 

 

“Unfortunately no,” said the normal sized man. “And I don’t know if I’m at liberty to make new key cards. I’ll let you know if I can get my hands on some”

 

 

 

“Ok thank you” Daniella said. “Jess lets go to our room”

 

 

 

A flight up the west stairs later and Daniella and Jessica were lying in a room built for fifteen foot people, looking just like the other rooms, with the weird bathroom format.

 

 

 

“Aw man, this was so much better than before” Jessica said, lying down on the large bed. It was really comfy too”

 

 

 

Daniella dropped her bags. She didn’t bother unpacking them yet. She almost forgot about Mitch though. She thought his little penis had been erect this whole time.

 

 

 

“Hey Jess, she whispered. “Look”.

 

 

 

 

 

The giants looked at Mitchell’s half-mast penis. “Wanna see something cool?” Daniella asked her. Jessica nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Then the 9 foot blonde bent over, and all she had to do was breathe out a hot gust of breath. Mitch’s boner cane back.

 

 

 

“Hmmm.” Jess added. “Come on, take him out”

 

 

 

Soon enough, Mitch was released from the giant duffel bag.  Daniella reached in and grabbed him with her left hand, whooshing him across a humongous room.

 

 

 

Jessica was already laying down on the bed, her tootsies ready to be attended to.

 

 

 

She shuddered at Mitch’s first lick, right in the middle of her sole. “Haha that tickled” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok I’ll leave you two, while I go and unpack my stuff” Daniella told Jessica. She had a plan that would completely change their relationship.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

I started to feel better, although Haley said I have a bump on the back of my head, where it had hit the floor. She told me I should rest and then maybe they could go to the beach together later.

 

 

 

“The group chat wants to meet up for lunch and then hang out a little before our practice” Haley told me. 

 

 

 

“But first, I want to put our measurements on the wall here. Do you think you could do that?” Haley asked me in the softest tone I’ve ever seen her speak to me in.

 

 

 

“Yeah” I said. I groaned when I got up, swung my legs over, and then looked at the long drop beneath me. These beds were for giants. Meaning in this room, it was like I’m two feet tall. Haley giggled.

 

 

 

“Oh my god that is so cute” she giggled. Then she wrapped her big hands underneath my armpits and lowered me to the ground. If everything was getting scaled like this I was going to get a little worried.

 

 

 

“Wanna take my measurement?” Haley asked me.

 

 

 

“Sure” I said.

 

 

 

And Haley did the same thing as last time where she lifted me up over her head and I made the mark, right above the summit of her head.

 

 

 

After I was lowered to the ground, Haley walked over to the bedside drawer and sure enough, a large-scale tale measure laid inside, probably along with the plan B’s and Birth control pills.

 

 

 

Haley measured her mark. She was 9’6”, already an inch taller than earlier. Then she sat down and measured me. I was still 4’11.5”. I was 4’11” once back in fifth grade.

 

 

 

“Ok Brent. Do you want to walk around and watch my practice?” Haley asked me.

 

 

 

“I mean, I have nothing else to do” I said.

 

 

 

“I think you should ice your head actually” Haley said. “You look pretty beat up there”

 

 

 

“I’ll be fine. I’ll just know to avoid you ass next time” I told her. She laughed. 

 

 

 

“Haha, you gotta watch out for my big booty” she said , turned around, and shook her ass right in my face. 

 

 

 

“Haha ok ok” I told her, getting a little fear and arousal from the massive ass. “If you want to stay here, that’s fine. I would probably have to carry you around anyways since our strides are so long” She said.

 

 

 

Haley our on her sneakers and said. “Oh and you don’t have to do this, but if you feel better, I was going to try and put my dirty clothes through the washing machine. Don’t lock yourself out though, keep the door propped” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Ok” I said. And Haley shut the door behind me.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“Today’s plans” began Dr. Wilson. “Included giving the construction crew our plans for the Arcade and the Pool, startup the public WiFi modems, deactivate the CPU guards on our cellular networks, and redirect Eric and Julia’s service staff to that Brent kid?”. 

 

 

 

He looked at everyone at the conference table.

 

“So, concerning construction, Evan, what have we done?”

 

 

 

Evan began reading from his list “Dr. Wilson, we have finished building the new hotel, which is an enlarged version of the previous hotel” he read. “Plans for the new arcade have been designed. The design has been given to construction, as soon as the exterior is done I’m sure they’re I’ll start the interior plans.

 

 

 

“Do you have a copy of the plans to share with us?” He asked. He nodded and proceeded to turn his computer around and show us.

 

 

 

Wilson was a little impressed. Evan must have fixed himself after that talk he gave him he other day. Evan took a couple minutes to explain his layout and his new innovative activities.

 

 

 

“I like those ideas. Any plans for the pool yet?” He asked.

 

 

 

“No I haven’t gotten there yet” He replied.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, take your time. I’ve given you a lot” Wilson said. “Stephanie, so explain to me the situation with this Brent kid. Why does he need special attention?” He asked her.

 

 

 

Dr. Pierce began explaining. “So this poor kid had walked into my office the other day. He buzzed into the lab with who I presume is his girlfriend. At this point, the female test subjects were about seven feet tall. So it was good to have someone to compare him to” she said.

 

 

 

“Anyways, the issue with Brent seems to be that he is not growing from the Omega Hormone. In fact, he seems to be shrinking, approximately an inch and a half per day. We have a sample of his blood and testing it to see what proteins made it into his body and what didn’t.” She said. “We have not come up with full results yet, but so far, the other traits included in the omega hormone are expressive. It seems that his growth is the only problem” she said.

 

 

 

“Hmm. Very interesting” Wilson said. “Pierce, Brent must contain a gene or antibody that nobody else has on the island. I think I’m going to personally aid you in this case” he said. “I’ll give your team a little bit of increased funding to help you as well”

 

 

 

Pierce was delighted. “Thank you” she responded.

 

 

 

“Anything else we haven’t addressed? I think we covered everything...” Wilson said, looking through his notes.

 

 

 

“Umm Dr. Wilson” said a voice from the far end of the table. He was one of the supervisors, who just made sure people did what they had to do. He wasn’t even a scientist. His name? Jonathan Scott.

 

 

 

“Yes, mr. Scott” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Umm I have been informed that as of Monday, one of our service workers, Mitchell Sutton, has gone missing. He was last seen resting in his room.”

 

 

 

“Interesting” Wilson said. Deep inside though, everything had been smooth sailing up until Brent’s shrinking and Mitchell’s disappearance. Is it possible we have a criminal on the island?

 

 

 

“We need to look into this” said Wilson. “Pierce, I will still provide funding, but I cannot have the information about Mitchell transmitted to the government. I need to prioritize finding Mitchell”

 

 

 

“Anymore questions?” Wilson asked one final time”

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

“Alright guys, we got a lot to cover. We did create the serum, but we need to continue to raise these children right! We’re not stopping, because the progress of civilization doesn’t stop.” He said. “Back to work everyone”

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Jessica unpacked her belongings and looked at Mitch. “So, it’s just me and you again little guy” said the gigantic teen. “Look at you. You wanted me to be all yours just a couple of days ago. Now look at what you’ve gotten yourself into. Now, I’m still not yours, but you’re all mine”.

 

 

 

Then, with her foot, she kicked the one-footer, knocking him down hard. 

 

 

 

“And all you do everyday, is lick my feet” 

 

 

 

Then she put her foot on top of him. Her giant foot was just able to envelop his foot-long body.

 

 

 

Jessica felt the rush as she pressed harder on Mitch. It started at her foot and traveled up her body. It made her pussy wet, and it made her understand her giantess fetish. The groaning down below was coming from a helpless man who was smaller, weaker, and less significant. She was so out of this man’s league that that this man is barely able to satisfy this girl’s feet every time she gives him the chance to lick them.

 

 

 

Then, Daniella knocked on the door “hey jess, you didn’t prop the door open for me?” 

 

 

 

“Coming” she said. Mitch was saved. The pressure lifted and heard there, gasping for air.

 

 

 

Daniella walked in to see Mitch lying down on the floor, his tiny chest sucking in and blowing out.

 

 

 

“Wow, Jess. What did you do to him?” She asked.

 

 

 

“I, uhh” Jessica didn’t know what to say, or rather, Jessica didn’t know how much she wanted to tell her.

 

 

 

Daniella walked up to her and hugged her. “Just tell me” she said sorry into her ear. 

 

 

 

“Umm ok. I had put him under my foot for a little bit” she coughed up part of the truth.

 

 

 

“Why?” Daniella asked her. She already knew where this was going. 

 

 

 

“Because... I don’t know I felt like it” she said.

 

 

 

“Yes. That’s exactly why. You felt like it.” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“I don’t get it. Are you being sarcastic Dani, or...”

 

 

 

“Shhhh.” Daniella put up a finger to her mouth. “Daniella. I know why you did it. You’re starting to really enjoy the power of dominating such a tiny man” she said to Jessica. Daniella wrapped an arm around her as the two nine footers stared down at the little man

 

 

 

“Look at him. You put your foot on him right? Did you apply only a little pressure?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Jess said. She was a tad uncomfortable, but Daniella was right about how she felt. 

 

 

 

“But you see him now, and he looks like he was just hit by a bus” she said. “And I bet 500 bucks that you liked knowing how much stronger you are than him”

 

 

 

Jessica looked inside herself. Was she really that transparent? Was she predictable that way.

 

 

 

“You enjoy the power. It makes you happy,” Danielle said to her softly. Then she leaned int her ear and whispered”

 

 

 

“And it makes you wet”

 

 

 

Jessica shuddered. She was right! About everything. She almost moaned right then and there. Daniella understood her. She knew Jessica better than Jessica knew herself. 

 

 

 

Lost in her own brain processing, she asked “H-H-How? Do you...k-know?”

 

 

 

Mitchell was confused too. He couldn’t hear what they were saying, but it looked really weird from his angle, and it was more than likely that they were talking about their plans with him.

 

 

 

Daniella wrapped her other hand around Jessica. “Jessica, you and I share...a mutual interest. See, we share the same interest in dominating and doing...inhumane...things to tiny men. And we like using them solely for our own pleasure.” She said.

 

 

 

“I had discovered it when I was thirteen, lord knows why, but now I have you to share it with” Daniella said, getting more and more seductive with every sentence.

 

 

 

“It’s called a giantess fetish” Daniella told her.

 

 

 

“A fetish. I have a fetish...to him?” Jessica asked nervously.

 

 

 

Daniella tightened her hug on her. “No no no!” She said to her. Then both girls say on the edge of their bed. “You don’t have a fetish for him, you have fetish for dehumanizing him” she said.

 

 

 

Jessica remembered getting wet around Mitch. She wasn’t wet when she saw him underneath her ass. She took him, because she wanted to torture the little guy. She got wet when he kissed her feet. Her feet. And just now, she got wet from pinning the man underneath her.

 

 

 

“Daniella... I think you’re right!” Jessica said.

 

 

 

“I sure am. But the only question I’m asking is...do you want me to help you explore it?”

 

 

 

Jessica nodded. Both girls knew that she was getting wet from all this. It was time. 

 

 

 

Mitchell, finishing up his recovery, was snatched from the ground at 100 miles an hour, and whooshed to the bed. He was brought up to Daniella’s humongous face. She stared down at him and looked at him. “Hey little man. Do you think you could please two women?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Please?” Mitch said. What’s did she mean, please. 

 

 

 

“Why of course! You didn’t have to beg.” Daniella said smiling. 

 

 

 

She placed him down at the bottom of Jessica’s feet. She was lying down on the bed, with Daniella sitting next to her. But soon, she was on top of her.

 

 

 

“Now I want you to listen to what I say to him.” Daniella said to Jessica. Jess just nodded. She was in control.

 

 

 

The Daniella turned around. Her athletic shorts protecting Jess from a view she did not want to see. Yet the ass was very close to her face. But she was fine with it, she tuned into what she was saying to her little slave.

 

 

 

“Alright little bitch” Daniela said down to the little man. “How is it coming?” 

 

 

 

Mitch didn’t respond. “Good” Daniella said. “He knows better than to speak” 

 

 

 

“I hope you enjoy licking her feet, because you’re going to be doing it for the rest of your life” Daniela said. It was a unnecessarily loud for Mitchell, but she was making sure Jess could hear her from back there.

 

 

 

“You should be thankful for every day your punishment isn’t worse for this. If you don’t lick her feet, you don’t serve a purpose in this world. So enjoy it. Every day she lets you lick her feet properly is a day she doesn’t kill you. Understand that”

 

 

 

Jessica was getting seriously turned on from the way Daniella dehumanized him. How did Daniella know her so well. No 

 

 

 

“If you don’t lick her feet” Daniella continues. “The think about any other purpose you have in the world. Would you like to be sent to the lab? I’m sure they would just pick and probe you. Or your naked body could be displayed next to a ruler? How about that? Yeah. If you were left alone, you would get stepped on or eaten by an animal. This is the best possible turnout you could have. So be thankful that Jessica lets you lick her feet for a living. In fact, you should be worshipping them. They’re the reason you’re alive right now. Worship them, because if you disrespect them, Jessica’s foot can kill you right now”

 

 

 

Jessica used her other foot and pretended she was squishing Mitch. She moaned very quietly, but it was enough for Daniela to hear.

 

 

 

“Oh, Jessica.” Daniella said. “See what I’ve made your slave into?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Yes” Jess said, completely entranced in Daniella’s eyes.

 

 

 

“I just turned your little man into a little slave”

 

 

 

Jess moaned at the word “slave”

 

 

 

Daniella crawled up her lap. She traced a finger up jesicas’s breast and made a circle where her nipple was.

 

 

 

“Can I get a thank you honey?” Daniella asked.

 

 

 

“Thank you” she said.

 

 

 

“Aww anything for you babe” she said.

 

 

 

Next thing you know, Daniella was kissing Jessica. Her transformation was complete.

 

 

 

After a minute, they pulled back, and they smiled.

 

 

 

Then Daniella turned around again to talk to Mitchell. 

 

 

 

“Slave, your master is a little...upset. Would you be so kind to help her out?”

 

 

 

“Oh, why yes!” Mitchell pretended to exclaim. Deep inside, he was a destroyed man. All of his pride had left him, and he was suffering his withdrawal symptoms. The blond girl reached out her hand, and grabbed Mitch by the waist. Mitchell gasped. He would never get used to that.

 

 

 

Daniella used her other hand to go inside Jessica’s shorts. Jessica threw her head Mack and moaned. Nothing was better than getting your parts touched the, way you want it be, by another person.

 

 

 

Mitch watched the blonde set her spot on the food chain. It was clear she dominated Jessica, and it was clear his size put him beneath both of them.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

I had been lying in bed for a while, and I was looking at the ceiling. Usually I would start thinking about random shit or scroll through my TikTok feed with the new internet service, but right now, I was completely relaxed. I was briefly at an inner peace.

 

 

 

An hour or two passed, and after briefly passing out, I got up and looked up at the clock. I think haley’s “practice” was at 1. It was 1:15. Hopefully her practice didn’t run long.

 

 

 

Then I eyed the laundry bag, a giant plastic bag filled with Haley’s most recently worn clothes. It included her sweaty basketball clothes from yesterday.

 

 

 

I decided I would wash them, along with my clothes, but where was the laundromat?

 

 

 

On the desk, I found a hotel map. And when I found the laundromat, I realized that I forgot this hotel really is an exact replica of the old one. Maybe I needed more ice on my head

 

 

 

Leaving the room propped open, I carried two laundry bags. Haley’s laundry was enormous, but I was still able to lift it. Using both hands. 

 

 I carried the stack down the flight of stairs. Then I hooked a left right before the lobby. The laundromat was quite large for a hotel. It had 10 watching machines and dryers, making the laundromat a large hallway of 20 machines.

 

 

 

Now I put in Haley’s clothing in with mine, but I was smart and separated the whites from the colors. I set the pin code on the two washers, set an alarm on my phone, and left.

 

 

 

Then I rounded the corner to see a familiar face.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent!” Julia said. I smiled back and said “Hey Julia!”

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Ohh, look at Jess!” Daniella said. “She needs a big man to satisfy her!” She said. Jessica has her eyes closed and her mouth back.

 

 

 

Daniela then stopped fingering Jessica, leaving Jessica hungry and wanting more. “Open you mouth darling”, she said. Jessica obeyed and opens her mouth. Daniella slid a pair of fingers inside. The pleasure was there. “Ever wonder how your pet tastes?” 

 

 

 

Jess nodded her head sideways.

 

 

 

“Well he’s going to do you a favor and let you know. Go ahead and give him a lick” Daniels said, and held Mitchell up close to her mouth.

 

 

 

Mitch was then brought up close to the nine foot woman’s mouth. Her warm breath gave Mitch goosebumps as it passed him like a wind. And even worse, his dick was already hard as a rock.

 

 

 

Jess started at Mitchell’s feet and licked all the way up to his head, covering his whole front in saliva.

 

 

 

“Ok one lick will do” Daniella told her. “He’s been hard since he stayed licking your pretty feet, and we don’t want him making a mess. We’re more here to pleasure him, he’s here to pleasure you” she added.

 

 

 

Then, Daniella pulled down Jessica’s pants, with Jessica lifting her hips to aid. Her private parts were exposed to the whole threesome.

 

 

 

Mitchell was placed right between her panties and  her womanhood. The arousing smell immediately hitting him. His dick twitched with incredible energy. His hand involuntarily drifted towards his cock, grabbing it and beginning the 30 second countdown to climax. 

 

 

 

That countdown lasted a microsecond before Daniella’s fist slammed the ground right in front of him. The bed folding in to her hand, and then bouncing her fist, and Mitchell, into the air.

 

 

 

Mitch landed face first on the bed. The surface area of his body allowed the force of the already soft to be evenly dispersed along his body, except for one place.

 

 

 

Mitch yelped in pain as the weight of his body landed on his hard-on, pointing straight into the ground. It could be heard across the entire bed.

 

 

 

“Jerk yourself off without permission again and I snap your little dick off like a twig” Daniela said, brining Mitch with the fire behind her eyes.

 

 

 

The she smiled and tuned to Jessica. “Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get back to what we were doing baby” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“Tell him to lick your pussy” Daniella said to Jessica.

 

 

 

“Slave, lick my pussy” Jessica said coldly.

 

 

 

The little man didn’t want to be sent flying into the air again, so he did as he was told.

 

 

 

He walked up to the vagina. It was still a little bit shorter than him, but not by much. 

 

 

 

Mitch started licking the girl’s clit. Jessica moaned and threw her head back again and thrusted her hips. Daniella noticed her slave jump back in fear and got a hold of Jessica.

 

 

 

“Shhh, don’t shift hour hips like that, it scared you little slave”

 

 

 

“Sorry Daniella”

 

 

 

“Don’t be sorry. It’s never your fault when you’re in charge. It’s just that you’re so much...bigger than him”

 

 

 

It turned Jessica on more and more when she said the word “bigger”. Was she doing that on purpose?

 

 

 

Then daniella slowly slid her hands underneath Jessica’s shirt and started squeezing her boobs. “Jess, you don’t understand how perfect these tits are. Im lucky to be loving someone with these” she said. Jessica moaned louder and louder.

 

 

 

“Do you want more Jessica, because I can give you more. I know how to”

 

 

 

“Yes Dani. Please” Jessica begged.

 

 

 

“Of course baby” she said softly to Jessica.

 

 

 

Daniella’s hand slowly retreated from Jessica’s left breast and pushed on the back of Mitchell’s head, pushing him into her open pussy. 

 

 

 

Jessica last measured herself at nine and a half feet tall. At this point given her recent growth spurt, she was probably ten feet. Mitchell looked like he was no more than 6 inches tall to her right now. He whole body was going to fit inside this enormous woman.

 

Mitchell grabbed hold of the sides of Jessica’s clit and tried to pull out. But Daniella’s finger was too powerful. He pushed on mitchell’s back, and Mitchell tried to push back until the sticky fluids he was gripping onto made him slip, making Jessica moan louder.

 

 

 

It was a rather tight fit for Mitch. Especially his shoulders, the widest part of his body. As Daniella pushed a finger on his butt now to shove him inside further, he continued his desperate attempt to climb back out. Every single movement he made did nothing to help his lost cause. 

 

 

 

Finally, Daniela has pushed his white body inside Jessica’s womanhood. With the task at hand complete, she swung a leg over Jessica and laid on her stomach. Their mouths inches apart, breathing deeply.

 

 

 

“Doesn’t he just feel so good?” Daniella whispered to her. “He’s small enough to be your dildo. That’s how tiny and pathetic he is”.

 

 

 

Mitchell couldn’t help but get turned on from his tiny dick ducking against the pussy juices of his master. The squirming to get out slowly turned into some kind of humping. Jessica was Mitch’s entire world literally, and Jessica’s scent drove Mitch to carry out the tasks Jessica wanted him to do without second thought.

 

Finally, Mitch, lost in ecstasy, started cumming all over Jessica’s walls. Not that she could feel it, but he would soon be too tired to squirm.

 

 

 

Outside the pussy, Jessica screamed to Daniella “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

 

 

 

Then Jessica wrapped her hand around her head and kissed her. Jessica’s moans too loud to properly kiss back, but Daniella used the opportunity to stick her tongue into her mouth. 

 

 

 

Mitch was immediately flooded with bursts of hot and sticky cum. Spray after spray, mitch’s head was soaked inside the right chamber. He looked for space to breathe, but the cum was filing up the remaining space inside. Eventually though, the cum flowed beneath his stomach out the giant pussy. He was lucky to not drown. Or was he u lucky, the thought.

 

 

 

“Oh my god” Jessica’s pupils bulged as a relaxing afterglow began to takeover her body.

 

 

 

“Oh my god is right Jess. I still can’t believe you found him” Daniella said excitedly.

 

 

 

“And plus...” Daniella said “ have soooo many other plans for him” she said, half-truthfully. Daniella actually just had more plans to dominate Jessica during sex.

 

 

 

Jessica bathed in the afterglow for a couple more minutes. Mitchell was hurting from the constraining forced that were Jessica’s vaginal muscles. He slowly got up, just to see Jessica and and Daniella making out again.

 

 

 

“Alright baby” Daniella said. “You got the strength to go wash yourself off in the shower?”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Jess slowly got up, still processing what the fuck just happened.

 

 

 

Jess slowly walked off towards the shower. After the door was closed. Daniella eyed down her victim. All it took was a glance at Daniella’s face, and the lick of lips, to know her intentions. He wasn’t done?

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I finished explaining my entire situation with Julia.

 

 

 

“Oh my god, poor Brent I’m so sorry to hear that!” She said. “It must be so hard being so small!”

 

 

 

“Yeah, it’s alright.” I said. “I haven’t ran into much trouble yet. How about you? You should be delighted knowing everyone else would be like you soon”.

 

 

 

Julia was going to confess her inside situation, but held it back. “Ehh, I mean people still only come up to my ass” she said. I laughed at that.

 

 

 

“Where is Haley?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, she practicing for this big basketball tournament down at the beach.” I explained to her. “I don’t know when she will be back but hopefully it will be soon”.

 

 

 

“Oh” Julia said. “There’s a basketball court? I want to see it. I bet I tower over the rim?”

 

 

 

That caught me by surprise. “Julia, you...never seen the basketball court? Do you go down to the public beach?” 

 

 

 

Julia started getting insecure. “Brent, can we talk about this somewhere else? My room is down the corner” 

 

 

 

“Julia, I would love to, but I don’t know if Haley wants me to, you know... enter your room”

 

 

 

“Oh... it’s fine” Julia said. “I get it, and I don’t want Haley to get mad at you either.”

 

 

 

“Ok. Well I think I’m just going to have to go back up to my room now. I need to rest my head, I fell and hit by head the floor earlier today” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh no worries” Julia said. And I began to walk past her. Suddenly, she stopped me in my tracks by stretching out her long leg.

 

 

 

“Wait” she said.

 

 

 

“What” I asked her, scared.

 

 

 

“Brent, I just really need to talk to someone about this” Julia said. “Can I at least give you my number so I can text you or something?”

 

 

 

“Sure” I said. I typed her number into my phone and over my shoulder a bent-over Julia watched me shoot her a “hi” text.

 

 

 

“Ok. Thank you Brent” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, no worries” I replied.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Daniella stared down at her victim.

 

 

 

“Alright slave, let me settle the deal. If you do the same thing that you just did to Jessica, then I’ll give you’re little peepee a reward. Ok” she asked.

 

 

 

Mitch going inside another one of those things was a death wish. No Way.

 

 

 

“Well? Slave? What’s it gonna be?” She asked him, as if he had a decision.

 

 

 

“I-I...” He stammered.

 

 

 

“Great, thank you so much I’m so bullt up from fucking your master” she said excitedly. Her hand, as always, cane out of nowhere. But this time, he had grabbed him by his legs, bucking them together.

 

 

 

Then slowly, the tiny man was inserted into another pussy. His head and shoulders pushing apart the folds, and his legs were still wrapped inside her hand. Daniella moaned.

 

 

 

And just as slowly as he was pushed in, he wax pulled out. Daniella let out a few sigh. Mitch already knew what was coming for him. No, he thought. No.

 

 

 

Daniella slowly kept pushing him in up to his feet, and then pulling him out. Mitch was getting used to the hot murky conditions. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad this time.

 

 

 

Then suddenly, Daniella started pumping him inside her at the speed of light. Mitch was shaken like a soda can, back and forth inside her pussy. To make matters worse, Daniella’s vaginal contractions were harder to deal with now that his shoulders were grinding against the flesh. 

 

 

 

And unlike the time he had with Jessica, the pain of the constant back-and-forth motion combined with the squeezing and the lack of air made Mitch dizzy. He didn’t get turned on at all.

 

 

 

Mitchell wished for it to end. And end it did, but with Daniella spraying her cum over the already wet and sticky Mitchell, who wasn’t washed after being used my Jessica in the same manner.

 

 

 

Mitchell fought for air and fought to contain his food. When he was pulled out, he lay on the ground, aching in even more pain than he did last time.

 

 

 

Daniella laid her head back on the chair. She had always wanted to do that to a man, and it just happened so fast that she could have blinked and missed the whole thing.

 

 

 

“Ahh yes. That was awesome!” She said out loud.

 

 

 

After a minute of afterglow she sat up. Mitch was losing nausea and was feeling better mentally. The giant ten-foot girl sat up and leaned over to Mitchell.

 

 

 

“Would you like a reward” She asked.

 

 

 

“What’s the reward” Mitch asked, hoping it wouldn’t be the ‘blessing’ of licking her feet.

 

 

 

“Oh, haha you’ll see” she said.

 

 

 

Her hand came out for him, but this time it wasn’t coming to grab him. She had simply placed her pointer finger on top of his flaccid cock. The single touch was all it took for Mitch’s dick to throb, and for Daniella to smile.

 

 

 

“I knew you liked me too, despite being the evil mastermind behind all of our uses for you” she said. “I mean, who am I to be surprised. You’re a little pervert.”

 

 

 

Mitchell was full mast at this point. Daniella’s thumb came over to help the pointer finger and she grabbed the tiny man’s penis, holding it within fingers as wide as his cock was long.

 

 

 

“You just seem to like teenage girls, I don’t know why” Daniella said as she started whacking off the man. 

 

 

 

Immediately Mitchell was thrown into that same level of ecstasy as Daniella was just moments ago, except instead of Daniella throwing around his body and sacrificing her physical Heath, she was sitting up, cris-crosses on a bed, using only two fingers to get this man to cum.

 

 

 

“I bet you like seeing little young bodies. You’re probably one of those kids who like that” she said. “Well don’t worry anymore, because there is no body that is smaller than yours. But that’s ok. I’ll let you stare at me and Jessica. We appreciate the attention really, and we appreciate how much work you do to make us happy every day. That’s why I’m giving you a reward. You give some and you get some” She said.

 

 

 

“But the only thing is that you’re like really small. So we can’t praise you or anything for your work. It’s expected for you to do so much work to satisfy us” Daniella said. “Your little body is gonna have to do a lot of work to keep up with our needs”

 

 

 

Daniella has plenty more to say, but Mitchell has already squirted his hot white seed into her fingers. She cooed at the sight.

 

 

 

“Alright. Jess and I are heading out for our basketball practice. We’re going to be a tad late. Be good!” She said as she got up.

 

 

 

Jessica hopped out of the bathroom in her tight shorts and her t-shirt. “Alright let’s go Daniella I’m ready” she said.

 

 

 

“Wonderful, let’s go!”

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

I absolutely love the omega hormone. There’s no feeling that compares to turning yourself into eye candy for men. It’s powerful, and it makes me feel really good.

 

 

 

Even funnier, Jose and Brady were looking at all of us in awe. We were so much taller than them now. And it didn’t help that most of our clothing was tight due to the growth.

 

 

 

I was a little sad that the new basketball court was too big for any of us to dunk on, but I knew in time that soon all us girls would be back to dunking with a few more feet of growth. It would be exciting when we see Veronica dunk. And I was also grateful that the practice court existed. 

 

 

 

After practice was over, I was walking home with Liz, and Veronica.

 

 

 

“Can you believe how small the boys got?” Liz asked.

 

 

 

“I know. I think they’re still only seven and a half feet tall” Veronica said. 

 

 

 

“The hormone must make girls grow faster than the guys” I said.

 

 

 

“Well duh. Remember, Julia is fifteen feet tall or something, while Eric is only twelve or something” Liz said.

 

 

 

“Hey where was my little brother today?’ I thought he was coming to our practice” Liz asked me.

 

 

 

“Oh, he hit his head today while we were checking into the hotel”  I replied. I didn’t know if I wanted to tell the story yet.

 

 

 

“Fifty bucks you accidentally hit him or something” Liz said. “At this point, he looks up when he kisses you ass” she said laughing. I pushed her.

 

 

 

“Hey! I like his ass kisses!” I joked. “But seriously, you were right about me accidentally hurting him. I was squatting down to give him something but I didn’t realize he was behind me, so I accidentally pushed his head down to the floor with my ass” I said honestly.

 

 

 

Both Liz and Veronica cracked up.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Haley. I’m sorry, but how is this little guy going to make you feel...you know...good in bed?” Veronica asked.

 

 

 

I didn’t know what to say. Liz covered for me. “Eww Veronica don’t ask her that in front of me” she said.

 

 

 

“Sorry” she chucked.

 

 

 

“Hey did you notice Jessica and Daniella are like, really close?” I asked them in a hush tone.

 

 

 

“Haha they’re lesbians” Liz joked.

 

 

 

“Oh chill. New friends are being made every day in this island. Nobody knows each other” Veronica said.

 

 

 

Then I heard something behind me, it was a sentence with the word “ass” in it.

 

 

 

I looked behind to see Jose and Brady starting at me ass. As soon as I made eye contact with them, Jose said “hey Haley” and smiled.

 

 

 

“Hey” I said back.

 

 

 

We reached the hotel in a matter of two minutes, and we were walking slow enough for the boys to keep up, Apparently.

 

 

 

I said my goodbyes. After a long practice, thanks to Daniella, I needed a way of unwinding.

 

 

 

I opened the door to see Brent. And to be honest, I  came across something I didn’t expect him to do.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Julia and Brent were lying down in Brent’s bed. Usually he shared that bed with Haley but today, while she was out, things were different. 

 

 

 

“See, I told you, there’s no shame in being small Brent. The same way there’s no shame in being big” Julia said to him as she pulled down his pants.

 

 

 

“Awww don’t we just have a cute little boy” Julia said. “Well if you’re already hard, maybe I should keep my clothes on” She added.

 

 

 

“No Julia please.” Brent begged. “Come on!”

 

 

 

“Haha” Julia said. “Don’t worry, I know a strong man like you can handle yourself around...” Julia trailed off as she took off her shirt. “...these!” She said. Brent was drooling over her tits, and they were still covered by her bra.

 

 

 

“Or this!” Julia said as she stood up and turned around. She was wearing leggings, wrapping around her ass tightly to ensure her curves were on display. Brent started jerking himself off.

 

 

 

“Oh I bet this ass is soooo much bigger than Haley’s am I right?” Julia teased.

 

 

 

“Yes! It’s huge!” Julia said. And she slid off her leggings.

 

 

 

“How do you like me in my underwear?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“I love it!” Brent cheered. 

 

 

 

“Me too. And I bet you want to see even more” Julia said, standing up off the bed.

 

 

 

“Brent, come here” Julia said. Brent crawled over, and the two embraced in a make out. Julia was so big that Brent couldn’t reach her mouth even on the bed.

 

 

 

Julia’s mouth was bigger than anything he had ever kissed. While Julia has to pucker her lips the whole time, Brent has his mouth wide open. 

 

 

 

The make out didn’t last long. Julia wanted things to move fast. She placed Brent on the floor. “If you can take off my bra and panties, I’ll let you fuck me now” she said.

 

 

 

Brent looks dup at the behemoth. Being 4’11, Julia was three times his size. So he had to so some thinking. Julia’s legs were not an option, they were too smooth and slippery.

 

 

 

Then Brent had an idea. He hoisted himself onto the bed, which be barely made, then he jumped and grabbed Julia’s waistline, in back of course, and wiggles it down. Brent looked up from the ground to see Julia’s bouncy ass hanging way out of his reach above him.

 

 

 

“Ok you know there’s no way I can get the bra” he joked. Julia laughed.

 

 

 

“Oh well, guess I’m going to play with you first before you fuck me” Julia said.

 

 

 

She bent down and grabbed Brent like a baby, and placed him lying down on the bed.

 

 

 

“You don’t get it Brent, all the feelings I’ve had for you this whole time. Bottled up inside me” she said. “I’ve loved you this whole time. But I was too afraid to ask before.” She said seductively. “But this time,  I listened to you, and I showed you that I am confident of my body”

 

 

 

“Yes you did” Brent said.

 

 

 

“I did, and now I’m going to show you why I know I have the best body around” she said.

 

 

 

“With her panties off, Julia straddled Brent, her feet on either side of the smaller man’s head. “Since you didn’t get my bra off, you’re gonna have to make up for it if you want to fuck me later” Julia said. Brent looked up at the shaking ass in front of him, was Julia going to do reverse cowgirl? He didn’t think so, because Julia said she wasn’t going to fuck him yet.

 

 

 

And with that, her pussy dropped on Brent’s mouth. “Lick my cunt” Julia yelled to him.

 

Brent’s tongue stuck out and started licking Julia, but Julia was doing most of the work herself, sliding her womanhood back and forth across Brent’s head. Brent’s tongue could be felt as she basically twerked while Brent was licking her pussy. 

 

 

 

Julia kept moaning and applying the pressure, disregarding the man beneath her and pushing for climax. She didn’t get off on the feeling of Brent’s tongue on her pussy, although she could definitely feel it, but what Julia enjoyed was the power she had over this little man. 

 

 

 

And Brent enjoyed being in the presence of such a perfect, giant women. The smell of her pussy overloaded his own senses and higher processes and filled him with lust from head to toe.

 

 

 

With one huge, loud moan, Julia came all over Brent’s mouth. And as an obedient lover, Brent swallowed all of it. The cum had an immediate effect on Brent. The chemicals made him fall in love with Julia even more. The alpha has taken him for the keeping.

 

 

 

“Ugh, yeah. That was good Brent!” She said as she lifted herself off of him. You deserve a reward.

 

 

 

And with that, Julia’s bra game came off. She was completely in the nude in front of Brent. It truly was an amazing sight from Brent’s size.

 

 

 

“Do you like these jugs?” Julia asked Brent. He nodded. “Ah I’m sure you love these jugs” She answered her own question. 

 

 

 

“So, since you love then so much, what if I did this?” 

 

 

 

Julia grabbed Brent and laid him down on the bed. She hovered above him.

 

 

 

And then, Julia’s tits dropped down on his cock, caressing it as she shifted her body back and forth with each rub. Brent couldn’t contain himself. Her tits were so much bigger than Haley’s. And so much more firm and shapely, too. Despite Julia’s tits being on his dick, her head was right above Brent’s. Her hot breath washing over him every second turned him on even more. In a minute, he came, all over himself and Julia’s tits.

 

 

 

The god-like figure got up and inspected her tits. There were evident stains in her cleavage., but she looked down in disappointment. “That can’t be all you have for me” she said.

 

 

 

She reached out with her hand and started jerking off Brent, who was still lying there. “I’m sure you’ve came harder on this bed before. Look at how big I am! There is so much of me to play with! I know you can come more for me. “

 

 

 

Julia’s giant hand slipped up and down Brent’s tiny boner, and he came again, shooting his seed high into the air.

 

 

 

“Aww there it is” she said. She bent over and licked it all up with her tongue. The feeling of wet saliva on his skin turned on Brent again.

 

 

 

Julia swallowed Brent’s cum after accumulating it in her mouth. It was sweet, and tasted amazing!

 

 

 

“Ok Brent I’m sorry, but I’m going to need more cum. You just taste too good!” She said. She put her mouth on Brent’s dick, enclosing his dick entirely, and began sucking on it. Brent watched the behemoth girl pump him for yet more cum. He shuddered as she releases yet another jet of the white fluid right down Julia’s throat.

 

 

 

After a large gulp could be heard, Julia redirected her attention on Brent. “Oh, you taste so good Brent!” She exclaimed. “You know what, you deserve your reward”.

 

 

 

Brent watched the giant girl position herself on top of him yet again. He was hard again. Looking at Julia standing over him on her knees was an amazing sight. You could see everything from her wide hips, to her six-pack abs, to her extremely large tits, to her flawless face.

 

 

 

And this time, she wasn’t dropping her pussy in his mouth.

 

 

 

BOOM! The amazon dropped her mighty weight on top of poor Brent. Brent’s bones were aching from that one drop, but it was worth it to see Julia ride his tiny dick. Brent’s hips were pushed back up from the springs of Haley’s mattress to meet Julia once again. Julia’s pussy welcomed Brent’s dick inside once more before Brent’s hips met hers, and slammed Brent back into the ground. Julia kept continuing this pattern of slamming Brents body into the mattress and catch his rebound with his dick inside her, and all Brent did was watch. He didn’t even have to thrust. Julia was so powerful that she was doing the thrusting for him.

 

 

 

Brent watched as Julia’s perfect body, towering high above him, bounced up and down on his cock. He could see her enormous tits juggle up and down in an elastic fashion as they tried to keep up with the rest of Julia’s otherwise tight and muscular body. He listened to each earth shattering moan she screamed out. It was the voice of an alpha, who could be heard across the island because she was that much bigger than everyone else. Including Haley.

 

 

 

On his thighs that he could not see, Brent could feel the fat of Julia’s exquisitely developed booty clapping against the fat of his thighs. He had already seen the ass enough to imagine it in his head.

 

 

 

Through the pain, Brent and Julia were about to cum. As Brent neared the orgasm, he grabbed the bedsheets by his side. His hips bruised, his dick coated in Julia, his eyes staring at her bean bag-sized tits, and about to cum all over the place.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Liz was eating down at the food court. It was about three O’clock. She was eating a “linner”. For today’s linnet,  she was eating a full-pound hamburger. She was sitting all alone, destroying the whole thing.

 

 

 

Then Jose walked into the food court, alone. The man was about 7’7” at this point, the average for men. Liz saw him and waved him over.

 

 

 

“Hey Liz” Jose said.

 

 

 

“Mmm” she said, destroying her burger. She continued chewing on it for a bit longer and then was finally able to say something. “I’ve never been able to eat so much in one sitting” she said. “This burger is a whole pound. Did you know that?”

 

 

 

“That’s crazy, but then again you’re growing, like, a lot” Jose said. 

 

 

 

“I mean, what other reason we got?” Liz replied. “Why don’t you get something to eat?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, umm sure” Jose said.

 

 

 

A minute mate he came back with a burger as big as Liz’s.

 

 

 

“Haha. You’re gonna finish that?” She asked.

 

 

 

“I’m a growing boy” Jose replied. Liz laughed.

 

 

 

And both continued eating until Liz finished her burger. “That’s as so good! I might get another” she told Jose. However, Jose was slowing down after he was only halfway done with the burger. Internally Liz decided she would wait for Jose to see if he would finish or not.

 

 

 

“You know what I find funny?” Jose said. “How in the fuck is your brother not growing?” He asked her. “Isn’t the drug or whatever it is crafted using our DNA?” He asked her.

 

 

 

“Don’t look at me. I don’t know” she said. “But I like it!”

 

 

 

“Really? Did Brent bother you a lot?” Jose said.

 

 

 

“To be honest not really,” Liz replied, “but I don’t know, it’s just he used to be this tall muscular athlete and I was the short fat nobody. It’s kind of cool that the roles reversed, you know”

 

 

 

“Oh, so it’s like jealousy” Jose said smiling.

 

 

 

“Stop!” Liz said smiling back. Both laughed.

 

 

 

“You know, now that I’m thinking about it, Brent still landed a girlfriend” he said laughing.

 

 

 

“Well no shit he started dating Haley when he was big” Liz said.

 

 

 

“Well Liz come on, if Brent was an asshole Haley would have left him by now, right?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, I guess. But I mean, I didn’t get as lucky as Brent was. Haley and Brent basically made out the first time they saw each other”

 

 

 

“Hey, don’t worry. Liz, somebody’s going to come you way now that your body is attractive”

 

 

 

“Haha. Me. Attractive” Liz laughed.

 

 

 

“For Pete’s sake Liz. What do you think the Omega Hormone did to you besides grow? Huh? Look at yourself” Jose said. Liz looked down at herself. He laughed at her cluelessness.

 

 

 

“Yeah I guess. But everyone else looks like this too. So what’s your point?” Liz asked him.

 

 

 

“My point is, you’re in the league. Would you rather have your old body at school where there’re are more popular girls who are hotter, or would you be here on the island where you are just as hot as the hottest girl on the island”

 

 

 

“I guess you have a good point” Liz said. “Thanks for that” she said subtly

 

 

 

Jose only had a quarter of his burger left. Liz was watching him slowly chip away at it this whole time.

 

 

 

“What are you looking at?” Jose asked Liz

 

 

 

“I’m looking at your burger. Want me to finish it” she replied.

 

 

 

“Yeah go for it” Jose sighed in defeat.

 

 

 

And then in two bites, Liz ate another quarter pound of beef, making the quarter of hamburger Jose couldn’t finish disappear in seconds.

 

 

 

“Alright, I think I’m going to head to bed. Tomorrow’s game, hopefully, I can burn off this whole dinner.”

 

 

 

“Yeah. Let me walk to the hotel with you” Jose said.

 

 

 

“Hey Liz you know what I found interesting?” Jose said.

 

 

 

“No, what?” Liz asked him.

 

 

 

“In every bedroom, there is plan B pills inside the drawer next to the bed. I feel like they’ve been promoting people to have sex this whole time”

 

 

 

“Oh I know. And I have to live knowing my brother does it every night. Haley and him fuck like rabbits” Liz said, making Jose crack up. 

 

 

 

“I loved the way you said that. Rabbits” Jose said as he was laughing.

 

 

 

“Jose, I feel like you want to ask me something” Liz said down to him.

 

 

 

“Like what?” He replied. He genuinely had nothing  he wanted to ask her.

 

 

 

“I don’t know... first you compliment my body, then you talk about Brent has a girlfriend and I’m still single, then you talk about how ‘the scientists want us to have sex’” she said, using air quotes.

 

 

 

“Well.... oh shit no Liz I wasn’t going to ask you that!” Jose said. “I was just trying to make conversation”

 

 

 

“Well that was a very awkward way to have a conversation” she said smiling. Jose was relieved to see her still happy.

 

 

 

“But knowing Brent, I know the way boys think.” She said. “So that’s why I thought... you know”

 

 

 

“Haha he’s right, if I was any other guy, they would be trying to hook up with you” Jose replied.

 

 

 

At the lobby, the two split up. Joss walked toward the east staircase and Liz toward the west. They exchanged their goodbyes.

 

 

 

As Jose climbed the stairs he was processing what just happened. He genuinely didn’t think about doing anything intimate with Liz, but now that he had it on his mind, he couldn’t stop thinking about the opportunity in front of him. Liz was pretty hot, and the thought of scoring on that humongous woman would be amazing.

 

 

 

However, most of the girls on this island were pretty attractive. He didn’t know if he wanted to bang his friend. When love gets in the way of an actual friendship, things get pretty risky.

 

 

 

Maybe he was overthinking himself. Liz didn’t sound like she wanted anything either, so he won’t  ask for anything. They were still just friends.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

I screamed as I came yet again, this time inside the giant vagina. The sex that I could have with someone else is an experience unlike anything else when you’re only half their size.

 

 

 

Haley looked back at me. “Oh my god babe! That felt awesome!” She said. 

 

 

 

I walked around Haley, who was still on all fours, And leaned over and gave her a kiss. “Technically i didn’t fuck you doggystyle. I fucked you horsey-style. Because you’re as big as a horse like this”

 

 

 

“Haha shut up babe nobody gives a shit” Haley said and kissed me again.

 

 

 

We didn’t shower again and we laid down underneath the blanket in Haley’s gigantic bed. We cuddled. I was so small compared to her that I felt her breasts support my thighs and a little bit of my legs. 

 

 

 

“some day I’ll be able to sit on top of your tits” I said to her.

 

 

 

“Wow you’re really hoping to her even smaller?” She asked me smiling.

 

 

 

I realized that yes, I really did like being small

 

 

 

“I mean I think you’re awesome like this. Having a girl as big as you do that stuff to me is like a man’s wildest dream” I told her.

 

 

 

“Awww. Don’t worry baby. You’re not dreaming at all” she said. She curled up even more, hugging me tighter.

 

 

 

“Hey baby” she said in a baby voice.

 

 

 

“Yes Haley” I said back.

 

 

 

“I know you wike it being weally small. And I do too!” She said in the baby voice. “But-But I still hope that you will be able to grow back one day.” She said.

 

 

 

“I know, me too baby” I said back to her. “But until then, I am so happy I have you to make me feel better everyday”

 

 

 

“Aww I make you feel better” she said.

 

 

 

“Of course baby.” I said genuinely. 

 

 

 

“Haha and you make me feel better too. Especially when I get to carry you, and cuddle you, and make you cum a lot” she said still I’m a baby voice. “I love how easily I get you to cum for me”.

 

 

 

“Haha. I’m still surprised that you still feel my dick!” I told her.

 

 

 

“Haha of course I do. I don’t know why, I think I’m getting more sensitive as I grow” Haley said, this time in a normal voice. I laughed at her breaking her baby voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well as long as knowing little old me can satisfy a woman twice his size, I think I’m going to be happy” I said.

 

 

 

“Haha you think?” Haley responded.

 

 

 

She yawned. “Alright baby lights out. I need my sleep”

 

 

 

“Haley one more thing before you do that” I said to her.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” She said, holding on turning the lights off.

 

 

 

“Promise me that today wasn’t the only time you shook your ass right in my face. If you get bigger tomorrow morning, can you just bend over a bit? It’s one of the greatest sights these eyes have ever seen” I said.

 

 

 

She laughed a little. “I’m glad you like my ass my little one” she said. “And of course I’m going to rub my naked ass against your face again. I was going to do it again even if you didn’t want me to!”

 

 

 

“Haha. Thanks baby” I said.

 

 

 

Lights out.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

As the night dwindled, Julia sat in her room. The only light coming in was the faint moonlight, and the phone screen from scrolling through her Instagram feed. She thought about her encounter with Brent in the hallway. She wished that she really did seduce him into sex. For some reason though, she did think for a little bit she had landed Brent after getting his number.

 

 

 

All afternoon Julia has texted him about her situation. Julia switched from Instagram to her messages, and began scrolling through the conversation from earlier.

 

 

 

Brent: Hi

 

 

 

Julia: Hey Brent, so the real story is that I didn’t try to explore the island because I’m still scared of other people. I just don’t want other people hearing about it?

 

 

 

B: Don’t worry! You’re gonna be fine! Just head down to the beach, relax, and just chill.

 

 

 

J: Brent, this is a little weird but do you think we could, like, just hang out sometime?

 

 

 

B: Umm sure but I’ll have to ask Haley. I’ll ask her tomorrow morning or something. 

 

 

 

B: new idea: do you want to hang out with our friend group?

 

 

 

J: Umm nah. I think I just want to stay with you for now

 

 

 

B: I’ll  it by Haley tomorrow. So far she’s been really tight with me so I don’t think she’ll say no. We’ve been clinging to each other 24/7 and I bet she’ll want a break too other than just today. 

 

 

 

J: Awesome! Thanks!

 

 

 

B: np

 

 

 

 

 

Julia had to take a deep breath. Hopefully with Brent’s support she’ll be fine. Earlier that day, Julian planned her outfit: a tight purple top and jean shorts. And underneath she was gonna war that skimpy blue bikini. She didn’t just buy it to wear it once, she said to herself.

 

 

 

Then she thought about her little self session earlier today. This was the second time in a row she had thoughts of fucking little Brent. Did she really like Brent this way? Or maybe she just liked her physique and how much bigger she is than little Brent. 

 

 

 

She didn’t know. She just wanted to stop thinking. She searched up an ASMR YouTube video, relaxed, and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

The sex scene with Brent and Julia was once again, nothing but a daydream. Ha!

Let me know in a review what should and should not happen!