- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

At this point so much is covered in one day in this story that I decided to quit doing the day-by-day chapter structure. It's too long. So here's chapter 12, which coveres approximately half of the day.

Also, I added a discord link in my bio if you want to talk about the story or GTS stuff in general. Feel free to talk to me...I don't bite.

Early in the morning, Megan, Hannah, Gillian, and Lindsay were sitting on the pier, watching the sun rise over the island. Suffering from a severe nostalgia from instagram, it was the perfect background for some nice pics.


 


“Oh my god” said Lindsay. “I have an idea that could get us hundreds of followers, maybe even verified” she said. “We should tell Omega to get and instagram, and then we can tag them in our bio. Then we can compare ourselves to the normal-sized buildings on the island!” She said.


 


“Lindsay...that totally going to get us verified!” Megan said. “But yeah...Omega Island needs an Instagram so we don’t look like we’re making up shit”


 


Then, out of nowhere, a boat began to pull into the pier behind the girls. The boat wasn’t that big, but it was still pretty decently sized. When it pulled in, 20 men and women, all in fancy black suits, stepped out of the boat.


 


The lead officer, wearing gray, stepped out of the boat first. The first thing he noticed were the girls. They were enormous!


 


The girls watched as the tiny normal-sized men walked out of the boat, and suppressed their giggles. At this point, most of the girls were around twelve feet tall, with only three days until the 2-week stage is complete. This made the men easily less than half their height. 


 


The girls were sitting as they watched the midget army walk past them. Each male member took their opportunity to peek at the girls, and the girl would smile if they caught them, and sometimes even winked at them. Two little agents were carrying a cute little cart full of everyone else’s luggage. The girls couldn’t help themselves but giggle. They were so cute!


 


The grays suited leader was last. “Keep going” he ordered. “Follow Marcus to your rooms”


 


Then he turned to the girls. He really had no choice but to confront them. They were stupendously large.


 


“Hey ladies, allow me to introduce myself. I am Agent Gilbert Andrews, the leader of the new police force on the island” said the little man.


 


Hannah was the first to scoot a little bit and shake the officer’s hand, while sitting down of course. 


 


“Hi, I’m Hannah” she said. “So why is there a police on the island. Is somebody up to no good?” She asked Andrews.


 


“Yes. It’s actually a funny story. Your little headmaster here, Dr. Arthur Wilson, I believe,  came up to me and said that a staff member on the island went missing” he said. “So that’s why we’re mainly here. But we’re also here to prevent you crazy teens from doing shenanigans”


 


“Shenanigans, like what?” Said Megan, the giant busty teen leaned in to tune into the conversation.


 


“Shenanigans just like rape cases or bullying. Hopefully nothing will get too intense”


 


“No offense officer, but how are you guys going to contain us since you know... we’re all like, really big?”


 


“Oh don’t worry we have that covered. You guys might be a bit bigger, but you guys are still human. A gunshot can wound you, a taser can stun you, and a jail can still contain you.”


 


“Yikes” Hannah said. “Guess you little guys do mean business”


 


“Yeah, but I was also told about how you guys are “genetically superior” and shouldn’t have any issues. Anyways, glad to meet you Hannah, and the rest of your friends here. Hopefully the next time we meet it’s friendly” Andrews said, and walked away.


 


One he was out of earshot the group of girls spoke up.


 


“Oh my god so they’re like little cops” Gillian said.


 


“Yeah! They’re so cute!” Said Lindsay.


 


“I could have just picked one of them up and hugged them!” Hannah said.


———————


 


Haley and I woke up to more group texting. 


 


“Man we need to turn off our ringers at night” she said. She must have woken up earlier or something. Not only was she not cuddling me like she usually was, but she was speaking normally and it in her usual mumbles.


 


“Hey Haley did you wake up earlier?” I asked her.


 


“Yeah, I was just thinking about some things” she said.


 


“Like what?” I asked.


 


Silence.


 


“Babe. You can’t be afraid to tell all your secrets to little old me” I said. I rolled over to where she was. She was lying facing me, and when I rolled to her, her massive hand came over me and hugged me.


 


“Brent... I was just thinking about us.” She said.


 


“Oh, like my size?” I asked her.


 


“Yeah. I think you’re really lovely Brent, and I love loving you. But sometimes I wish things were different.”


 


“What do you mean?” I asked her.


 


“I don’t know... sometimes I feel like I need to be taken care of” 


 


“Haley. I promise things will be better once I grow.”


 


“I know and I really hope you grow too. But sometimes I need the support of a normal-sized person”


 


“Like how?” I asked her. “Even though I’m small I feel like we still have fun together. You had fun carrying me around yesterday, you have fun cuddling me like a teddy bear. You even still have fun with me in bed” I told her.


 


“Yeah...” she said. “I don’t think you’re missing anything..other than size...”


 


“I’m sorry Haley” I said to her, and I gave her a big hug. She hugged me back. “Don’t be. I know we can still do things no other couple can when we’re like this, and seeing us stick through this...it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever experienced” she said.


 


And we sat there cuddling. Just like we did yesterday, for at least 15 minutes.


 


Then, more group chat buzzing. This time I tried to free from Haley’s grip, but found no success. Haley’s naked body was trapping mine, and her strength prevented me from getting out.


 


“Hehe you’re my little prisoner” Haley said.


 


Despite being trapped in her arms, I turned around so I was face-first into her boobs, and started ticking her stomach. She started giggling and let me go. 


 


“Haha even at your size you can’t contain me bitch” I told her while she lay there laughing. She instantly made me regret saying that as she sat up and grabbed me again, trapping me.


 


We rolled around the bed for a little bit, still naked, just fucking around and doing cute couple things. Then the phone buzzed again.


 


“Ok I need to see the group chat. What’s going on?” She said. Still smiling from our play earlier she scrolled through the texts on her now-super tiny phone. “Ugh, Brent, I need to get a bigger phone” 


 


“Here want me to read your texts for you?” I asked. She said yes


 


I looked at my phone from the group chat and read the texts out loud


 


Daniella: Today’s game is at 11! It’s hella early so get up and get there in plenty of time. We need to be awake!!


 


Liz: shit that’s early 


 


Haley laughed at that. “Your sister isn’t stupid but she talks like a moron not gonna lie”


 


I replied “yeah except she is a moron”


 


Daniella: yes it is! We can’t be sleeping on the court! Especially Veronica. We’re playing Orange today. They have a really tall girl you have to guard.


 


And then I looked at my other texts after that. I remembered the convo with Julia yesterday. I told her about it yesterday when she came home. She was convinced that Julia was super shy, but like every girlfriend, was worried of leaving him alone with another girl.


 


“Oh, and Haley, the thing with Julia. She’s probably gonna get on my ass about it later today is she has nothing better to do. Maybe if I take someone else with me things will be better? I just kinda feel bad, you know?” I explained to her.


 


“Well let me get ready for my basketball game, then we can discuss Julia.” She said. “I swear Brent I feel like she’s up to no good, and I won’t be able to save you”


 


“That’s why you take another giant with us.” I said.


 


“Gee, you sound really desperate to give up your time see this other female” she said as she slid on her pants over her underwear.


 


“Babe, I love spending every minute of my life with you. But with the time we spend together daily, I could be hanging out with anybody and it would take time away from us.” I said.


 


“So you do want to spend less time with me” She argued.


 


“No babe, I don’t. I’m saying that you’re always going to be close with me no matter what because we spend hours with each other all the time. Nobody can ever get between what we have” I explained. 


 


She let out a deep sigh. She slid on her enormous green basketball jersey. Obviously it was huge for me but was a little tight on her. 


 


“Here just focus on your basketball game babe” I said, looking wasaay up above me. Which pointed out another thing.


 


“Haley, how tall are you today?” I asked her


 


“Oh! I don’t know” she said. “Let’s go to the wall!” She said excitedly.


 


She let me measure her again. This time when she picked me up, my legs were touching her breasts, not my dick, which hung at Haley’s chin. 


 


When I made the mark and Haley measured, we couldn’t believe ourselves.


 


“Brent... I am fourteen feet tall” she said.


 


“Oh my god that’s awesome” I said, and hugged her leg.


 


“That’s good for two reasons. One, I’m super tall, and two, I’m going to stop growing, meaning all my daily shopping sprees can end” she exclaimed.


 


We hugged each other. 


 


———————


 


Word of the new police force spread around the island. The four girls who saw them this morning had spread the rumor. Despite not having footage of the little men walking around the island in the morning, it instantly became a hot commodity. People texting each other the news, and posting statements on their stories.


 


Detective Andrews got his new office set up, with state-of-the art computers, analysis machinery, and weapons. He had quickly learned that his office will be the only thing that will make him fee normal-sized on an island full of giants and giantesses.


 


His first matter of business was to investigate everyone that had something to do with Mitchell.


 


Doctor Wilson was typing up a bunch of emails when Andrews came in. 


 


“We knock when we enter other people’s offices here on Omega Island” Wilson said.


 


“Sorry. But I need to get to work. I’m going to need to know where I can confront the housekeeping staff. I need the keys to Mitchell’s room.”


 


Wilson looked through his contacts. “Find Janice in office 1-22” he said. “She runs all housekeeping operations and can help you.”


 


Detective Andrews left Wilson’s office without a thank you and left.


 


The two were intense simply because of their political views. Wilson believed that the high schoolers on the island were chosen partly because of their respect for others, and because most of these kids used to go to private school, where kids were so scared of breaking the rules because it would go on their permanent record. And thus in a statement before building omega island, he would have some of the staff “Monitor” the subjects”. But obviously the students have quickly adapted the the island and...well things have changed let’s just say.


 


Andrews was mad at Wilson because of such a foolish statement, and blamed him for losing Mitchell. Without proper security he would have never been abducted or gone missing.


 


He walked down to Janice’s office. And once again opened the door without knocking.


 


“Oh, who could it be at this hour” she said, and watched Andrews walk in.


 


“Who are you?” Janice asked.


 


“Detective Andrews, I am on a case to find a missing staff member of yours. I need the keys to his room and investigate for prints at all.


 


“Oh my that’s horrible. Why here, take my master key. Please return it, I wouldn’t want the teens picking up that thing. Who knows what goes on in their heads” she chuckled, and gave him a master key card.


 


“Is this the key to Mitchell’s old or new room” he asked Janice.


 


“Oh, you want to check out his old room? Let me see... I don’t know where I put my master key from the staff hotel...”


 


Andrew silently waited. He wasn’t really “angry”, rather he was “mildly annoyed”.


 


“Oh, here. Janice said. She handed Andrews the key and walked out”


 


Without a word, Andrews walked out, headed to the small hotel; where Mitchell’s room laid exactly the same way it looked when he left it.


 


——————


My first doctor servant cane to Haley’s room today with clothes that fit me. It was really cool, the guy was really nice. His name was Ethan and told me they will cover for all the costs of all the clothing I shop online. He even downloaded some weird clothing shopping app on my phone and plugged in a credit card number for me. Awesome!


 


 


Haley was carrying me on her left arm. Yep. I was that small.


 


Her upper arm was facing straight downward, with the elbow at 90 degrees and her forearm running across her upper torso just beneath her tits. I laid parallel to her arms, with my legs being snuggled between the massive mammaries and her forearm and my back running up against her giant flexed bicep. I wonder why she didn’t piggy back carry me, wouldn’t that be much more comfortable?


 


At this point, Haley was fourteen feet tall, and I was five. With her being almost three times my height, and almost as tall as Julia, she was beginning to turn from an Amazon into a mini-giantess. The difference between those two labels are huge. An Amazon is seen as just an abnormally large woman. Meanwhile a mini-giantess gives you the image of a girl the size of buildings, being able to crush people and objects with their feet. Haley was beginning to look like that. When I looked straight at her, I would see legs. And I would have to look waaaaaaay up to see her smiling face looking down at me. And I don’t know if it’s just me or if the Omega hormone accounted for her chin but Haley doesn’t look any uglier when I look up at her, unlike some girls when they snap me pictures of them with their head tilted down, and their chin rolls are revealed.


 


We got up the basketball court early enough to see the final seconds of the match between Blue and Red. Again, red has a super-godly point guard, who according to Daniella had a really good game the other day. But the point guard was a guy. Today he looked like he was struggling against the now much taller females. While he was still around ten feet tall, the girls were anywhere from fourteen to sixteen feet tall-bigger than Julia!


 


His shots kept getting blocked and he kept getting postered by the other team, which was all girls who probably never played basketball in their lives. It was truly an ugly game. All they did was find the girl the man was guarding and shoot or dunk over him. Meanwhile nobody else on red could shoot, leaving the game in a defensive struggle.


 


Remember, the games were best out of three, and this was only the second game. But luckily, Blue’s second win was gained from this game and Haley’s team started warming up.


 


I sat a couple rows behind the bench, in order to see over the benches players. I noticed the bleachers for this court were scaled to double size too, so I had to do some climbing to get to where I wanted to be.


 


I checked my buzzing phone. Another text from Julia.


 


J: What did she say?


 


B: She wants to focus on her game. What’s prolly gonna happen is one of her friends will be with us, unless you wanna hang with the whole friend group. They’re all as big as you are, so don’t worry about looking big now.


 


J: they’re all as tall as I am!?


 


B: yes


 


———————-


 


Upon seeing that text, Julia felt another part of her heart decay away inside. Her advantage was gone.


 


Yet inside her she still felt like she could have hope. Maybe all the women may be as tall and developed as her, but Brent was still small,


And she could use that to her advantage.


 


She texted Brent back: “ok. I’m ok with that. But maybe I can head out not that I won’t stick out. Where is this game?”


 


“Oh, it’s down by the public beach. You’ll see it. It’s on the right”


 


Julia got up out of her bed and quickly put on clothes. She couldn’t wait to get her hands on Brent again.


 


She excitedly trotted down the stairs to the exit of the hotel. Here goes nothing.


 


When she stepped out, first thing she noticed was the quad. She was as tall as some of the shorter trees. She turned left and walked past the staff hotel, which used to be everyone’s hotel, and turned right. She passed the lab, that had contained her and used her for so long before she became this beauty. Then she passed the construction site for the arcade, and finally dead ahead was the beach. She was so excited to finally discover the island and hang with Brent, she didn’t care about looking at anything else, and she walked down to the basketball court.


 


For the first time in a month, Julia felt like she was doing something with her life, she felt alive. She felt free. And free she was, from her own fear.


 


On the right, Julia found a basketball court, alive with ten sweaty giants and rims that were taller than most of the other buildings on the coastline. And on the sand dune next to it, she found a particularly small lil human sitting in the stands 


 


——————


 


Just after the tip-off, I saw a familiar face climb up the stands. “Hey Brent” she said.


 


 The behemoth girl used to look so big, and she still is, but I guess I’m getting used to being small. Her presence no longer was intimidating, probably because there’s another girl her size that I have sex with.


 


“Looks like someone isn’t afraid to come out of the cave, huh?” I said, applauding her.


 


“Yeah” she blushed a little. “I realized that now I look normal around everyone, so I didn’t worry anymore”


 


“Yeah. It had to take you a while to process that tho, right?” I asked her.


 


“What do you mean?” She said to me.


 


“Well, like, everyone else grew on the island really quick.” I explained. “I mean, like between now and a couple of days ago, Haley grew like six feet! It happened fast!” I said to her.


 


“That’s true, It felt like so much longer than ten days though” said Julia. “Now that I think about it, yeah, that’s actually crazy. I used to be so much bigger than everybody but now I’m the same height as some of them” 


 


“That must be crazy watching the world transform like that” I told her. She nodded her head.


 


“It’s something that only I’m going to experience...ever” she added.


 


————————


 


Andrews opened up the door to Mitchell’s trashed room. Two things could have happened to make the room look so sloppy. 1) He became mentally twisted and trashed this room in anger or 2) Mitchell is a sloppy 24-year old without the judgement of a proper adult. So far, he concluded it could have been either.


 


To the left of the bed lay a window, opened halfway up. A laundry basket flipped upside down, was right beneath it. Andrews analyzed the half-open window. If the security cameras didn’t catch Mitchell, then he had to have escaped through the window, and then kept his back to the wall.


 


Detective andrews then checked the bathroom. Nothing was out of proportion there.


 


With no lead, Andrews pulled out his UV light. Perhaps the pattern of handprints would lead him somewhere.


 


He looked around all the hard surfaces for prints including...Mitchell’s phone.


 


Interesting. Andrews was beginning to think Mitchell went mad. He left his phone, probably because he didn’t want to get tracked down, but he needed more evidence.


 


Andrews searched the bathroom for prints. The bet broom tiles contained a huge mess of footprints, no surprise there. Then he looked at the counter. The water on the counter seemed to have washed off a specific area. But from what he could see looked like cropped tiny footprints. Interesting. Did Mitchell have a baby? No way. He was 24. But what if he had impregnated someone? But nobody else was missing. Maybe he was babysitting? How would a baby even get onto this island besides two giant horny teens being stupid? And even if that were the case wouldn’t the baby be humongous or something?


 


Andrews needed to investigate further. He went to the window.


 


Then he saw them. Two tiny handprints on the bottom of the window frames, one tiny fingerprint on each window lock. No way.


 


Then Andrews was snapped out of his thinking with loud noise coming from outside. He walked over to see what the commotion was.


 


When he opened the door, he was met with a gigantic face. It was Hannah again. The gigantic sexy teen was trying to squeeze through the tiny hallway


 


“Oh hey it’s you again, ummm, Gilbert, right?” She said to him.


 


“Umm yes, and why are you trying to get yourself stuck here?” he asked her.


 


“I lost a bet” Hannah said. “Im trying to squeeze through the hallway and make it out the other end. It’s kind fun tho”


 


Gilbert could barely look down the hallway. He couldn’t even see Hannah’s mile-long legs past the double doorframe to the stairs.


 


“Umm officer Gilbert” Hannah said after watching what seemed to be Gilbert eyeing her tits. “Do you have somewhere to be” she said smiling.


 


“Yes, but you’re in the way. I need to go out those stairs”


 


“Oh sorry, you’re gonna have to go around. And don’t worry about peeking at my goods. I get a kick out of little men like you checking me out” she said with a smile”


 


Andrews got pissed. He wanted to taser her right there to get her to fuck off, but not only would that piss off Wilson, but Hannah was right. He lowkey thought the giantess in front of him was cute.


 


“As part of Omega Island’s law enforcement agency, I am going to politely ask you to please get out of the hotel. You’re obstructing my oath back to my office and probably a lot of other staff members too. And I know there’s no law saying you can’t do this, but this is for your own safety” he said trying to use his authority.


 


“Ugh, ok give me a couple seconds” she said, and started to wiggle out of the hotel. Then out of nowhere, Hannah screamed, calling her friends to drag her out. 


 


“MEGAN! GILL! LINDSAY!!!” She yelled out, causing the poor detective to double over and cover his ears


 


“HANNAH STOP!!” He yelled, covering his ears.


 


“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your little ears. Are you ok? Hannah asked gently.”


 


“Yeah, I’m fine” he said. “Let me hide behind this door behind you call out their names again.” He said, and did so. While he was inside, he realized that in the rush of his realizations, he forgot to smoke the handprints.


 


He took some tape and sampled the handprints from the window and what handprints he could get on the bedside cabinet and counter. Meanwhile, Hannah was yelling at her friends who were outside to drag her out.


 


Suddenly, a loud dragging sound could be heard, and then Hannah voice outside the window. “It was the little guy we saw this morning. He said we can’t do it. Sorry guys”


 


Andrews walked out of Mitchell’s room. To the left,  the doors of both doorframes were significantly bent due to Hannah’s ass. The outside doors were completely torn off, while the doorframe to the hallway was bent to allow for Hannah to get through. Andrew hoped that it was her ass that caused the damage. If it was anything else, then who knows how wide a doorframe has to be to allow Hannah’s wide hips to pass.


 


He walked through the path of destruction. He needed to address the girls.


 


He looked way up into the sunlight to see the giant statures of Hannah, Megan, Lindsay, and Gillian.


 


“Ladies, I’m going to have to report you for damaging these doors” Andrews said. In the glare of the sunlight, he couldn’t even tell if the giant girls were looking back at him.


 


“Oh, sorry” Hannah said.


 


“Ok, well I’ll see what Wilson does with my message but have a good day ladies” Andrews said and walked off.


 


As the detective walked away, Megan couldn’t help but point out that they were stronger than they thought they were. Hannah’s ass was able to muscle its way through a tight doorframe. Made of metal and and concrete. Sure the bending wasn’t that much, but it was enough to make sure the doors didn’t close. They started talking about the possibilities.


 


—————————


 


I was sweating my ass off but it was worth it. I was starting to get decent at the game of basketball. I scored 8 points, with 4 points being mid-range jumpers and not just layups. The end of the first game was 22-16. The tall girl who Veronica was guarding got tired easily and sat to be benched near the end of the game. 


 


I sat down next to Daniella. The rest team was chatting on the bench with each other.


 


“Hey! Somebody’s developing a jumper!” She said to me.


 


“I know I’m starting to like this sport” I replied.


 


“Hey, between me and you, have you noticed Brent is with that other girl up in the stands?


 


I looked at Brent, who seemed to be chatting up a storm with Julia. Brent looked at me and waved. Daniella and I waved back and I blew him a kiss. To show Julia Brent was mine.


 


Then Daniella and I turned back to each other. “Who is she?”


 


“That’s Julia. Like, the one who took the pill first”


 


“No way! And now she talking to your boyfriend” 


 


“I know she’s talking to my boyfriend. And I know she’s plotting. Brent doesn’t think so. Maybe I should talk to him later today.”


 


“Well hey, he’s a little guy anyways. If he sinks for that bitch just dump his ass and date someone bigger. He’ll get jealous fast”


 


That was a little too much. Daniella can voice her opinions on Brent but I choose what I want to with Brent, not anyone else. Plus, I know Brent. There’s no way he would leave me after all we’ve been through, right?


 


“Daniella I don’t want to think about that” I said.


 


“Of course sorry honey” Daniella said and rubbed my back. “Just focus on the game. You’re playing great!”


 


She was right, but after that, I started to get a little sis of Brent. I tried to shake it out of my head, but I was thinking too hard. What would happen if we broke up? Would I be sad? Angry? Both? What if he does leave me for Julia? What would happen then? Should I fight her? Should I fight her now?


 


The whistle blew. It was time for game 2. I got back onto the court. Hopefully a little bit of running will take my mind off the stress.


 


—————————


 


 


“I think she could do backflips still” I told Julia up in the stands. “I haven’t seen her try to do anything than a cartwheel since she’s started growing. But I feel like if anything she got stronger than she used to be. What do you think? Maybe you should try a backflip.”


 


“Oh shit Brent I don’t think I could” she said. “I’m too scared to try”.


 


“I feel like you could with your new body” I said. “But I guess I haven’t been in an omega-tuned body so I have no say”


 


She chucked and rubbed my head. She was so touchy. Maybe Haley was right.


 


“Maybe if I was a gymnast like Haley I would try” Julia said. “Or if I was even athletic at all when I was ‘smaller’...” she used air quotes and we both smiled “... then I would try. Plus, give me a break I already came out to the beach for you”


 


“ I didn’t care if you came out it was totally up to you” I said.


 


“Yeah but I really wanted to see you” she said. Again, I was growing suspicious.


 


“Well not because I’m like attracted to you I just don’t have a lot of friends on the island you know?” She said, probably reading my suspicion. I was partially convinced.


 


“Haha don’t worry Julia. I’m taken so I only care if Haley is into me ” I said smiling.


 


Julia half-smiled.


 


“Hey Brent” she said.


 


“Yeah?” I responded.


 


“I’m sorry that I have to hang out with you by this. I know you have a girlfriend. But you’re like my only friend on the island.” She said.


 


“No don’t apologize. It is what it is. I enjoy hanging out with you. Plus, Haley’s right there so she knows if I leave or something. Plus she’s been my protector for a month now. If I leave her, I’m exposed for the dangers of the giant island” I said, smiling at that last part just because of the way I said it.


 


“Well I mean, I think you’re gonna be nice and safe with me” she said, and leaned over for a hug.


 


And as she did, I didn’t hug back, but instead looked on the court. And there was Haley, looking back at me. With my arms suppressed, I tried to make facial gestures to show her I didn’t know what the fuck was going on.


 


She turned her head back to the game, with a smile. That soun my head. What was going on? Maybe she wanted me to embrace Julia? That’s the signal I was getting.


 


Her boobs were resting on top of my head. With nothing better, I hugged her back.


 


————————


 


Hannah, Megan, Lindsay, and Gillian were eating at the restaurant by the beach. The building had opened an outdoor catering area and was expanding to accommodate for the giants. For the four, this was the first time they were trying it.


 


The restaurant was really vegan and offered healthy selections. Everyone was munching on a sandwich until Megan saw a familiar face walking by.


 


“OMG” she whispered. “It’s...Eric”


 


Everyone turned that heads to see a lonely man walking down the sidewalk. He was still the biggest man around, but the men on the island were around 12 feet tall. Eric was 12’ 2”. Gillian, the shortest girl out of the four, was his height.


 


The gurls haven’t hung out with Eric ever since the incident with him and Megan. Eric’s dick had split her clitoris in half. And since then Megan hadn’t stuck anything inside herself besides a tampon. 


 


But now that they were bigger than him, maybe they could play with his feelings a bit. The girls started talking, and an idea formed inside their head.


 


“Hey Eric” Hannah said.


 


He turned his head. He was delighted to see the four girls again.


 


“Come here” Hannah said. “Have a seat”


 


Eric sat down. He already had a hard on, but stayed calm. He no longer had the size advantage he used to have, so he played it cool.


 


“Hey ladies, how’s things?” He said, trying to act natural.


 


“Well we can say a lot of big things have happened recently” she said, the girls giggling.


 


“Yeah yeah, I see you’re all taller than me” Eric said. “How was adjusting to the growth?”


 


“Oh you know, it was fine. I had to adjust in some parts, you can probably guess which ones” Hannah said. Eric blushed.


 


After lunch, the girls all went back to Megan’s room. Eric though he was in for another treat...


 


———————


 


Haley’s team won the second game, 22-10. I walked down with Julia to congratulate the team. I got a ton of low-fives from the gang, jumping around like a little kid.


 


Haley was sweating. The girls had played a ton due to Jose and Brady’s reduced size. 


 


“Hey everyone, why don’t we all shower up and meet at the food court?” She said. She was right, everyone played hard and deserved a celebration.


 


“Haley, oh my god, I saw you literally two or three days ago and you were at my waist!” Julia said. “It’s crazy how much you’ve grown!”.


 


“I know” Haley said. “Umm I think Brent and I are gonna head back and I’m gonna dress up for our hangout”


 


“Ok” Julia said, “umm is it ok if I just tag along with you guys though... I, uh don’t have a ton of friends here.”


 


“Oh of course” Haley said. “I feel your pain. When I did gymnastics back at home, I would spend so much time training that I didn’t have a ton of time for friends” she said.


 


“You remind me of those romance movies with like the hot gymnast who never sees anyone until they meet someone at like a party” Julia said. 


 


“Yes! Oh my god” Haley replied. “It’s exactly like that, especially when I found my little baby here” she said, and rubbed her hand on my head. Julia smiled.


 


Haley the suddenly picked me up, but I didn’t gasp, I was getting used to it. Her body odor and sweat soaking into every inch of my outfit.


 


“Oh my god Haley! You smell!” I said, holding my nose”. 


 


She put me down. “That’s not what you say to your girlfriend” Haley said.


 


“Alright let’s go home. Brent, do you think you can keep up if I don’t carry you?” Haley asked me.


 


“Yeah I think so-“


 


“I’ll carry him” said Julia, out of nowhere.


 


Haley turned to her. “Ummm, sure Julia I guess you can carry her”


 


“Yay” she replied. Then very carefully she put her arms around me and slowly lifted me up. She carried me like a baby, with one hand around my back and the other supporting my butt. The only issue about this was that her gigantic nipple was right up against my dick. To make matters worse, I could tell her nipple was getting hard, which made my dick her hard. 


 


“Oh my god Haley he is so cute” she said, bobbing me up and down. “He really is like a little baby!”


 


“Yeah I know. Let’s go” she said, and we started walking back to Haley’s room.


 


When we got there, Haley made us wait in the lobby so, you know, she could get dressed. Julia and I sat in the lobby alone.


 


“Well it’s going to be a while until Haley is ready” Julia said. “If you want, we can head back to my room. It’s on this floor”


 


Haley was right about her intentions with me.


 


“Nah that’s ok Julia. I’ll just sit here” I said. “Plus, I don’t know if Haley’s ok with me going back to your room”


 


“Yeah that’s true” Julia said disappointedly.


 


I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. 


 


Five minutes later, Julia spoke up again. “Brent, can I tell you something?”


 


“Yeah” I said. Here we go.


 


“I really liked it when I carried you. I don’t know, it makes me smile holding you, with you being so small... and I don’t have a lot to smile about here on the island”


 


“Yeah I’ll come on your lap. Just ask next time” I said. I know that’s something Haley doesn’t care about. Plus, is she does want me, I always hand myself over to her.


 


She held me tight on her stomach, my head nestled between her two enormous pillows, and her arms squeezing me tighter than I ever have.


 


I could tell by her behavior that she wanted more than just to cuddle with me, but for now, I felt happy in Julia’s arms. I was beginning to appreciate the attention I got from these giant girls.


 


———————


 


Mitchell was shoved in one of Jessica’s giant shoeboxes, rubber banded shut and stuffed in the back of the top shelf in her closet, courtesy of Daniella’s thinking of course. Daniella had told Mitchell that morning it was because it was to prevent escaping. She wasn’t wrong, the box was held tightly by what seemed to be multiple rubber bands, but he was also significantly weaker than he imagined himself to be due to the muscle loss he had experienced.


 


Then, heavy footsteps approached the door. Sometimes it was people passing. At this size, everyone’s footstep sent small tremors through mitchell’s body.


 


Then, the pair of voices, that identified the presence of Mitchell’s owners. The girls opened the hotel door and continued their chatter.


 


“Alright, who’s showering first?” Said Daniella.


 


“Daniella, can I shower first?” Jessica asked. Mitchell was so pissed at Jessica’s submission to Daniella. If it weren’t for Daniella, Mitchell wouldn’t be used as a sex doll every night. She was the one who turned him from a fascinating little discovery into Jessica’s fascinating fetish discovery. And right now, Jessica was asking Daniella to use the shower in her room. 


 


“Go right ahead sweetie” Daniella said. Then turned to the closet. She knew where Mitchell was. 20 feet off the ground, no housekeeper or staff member would bother to grab a ladder and check behind there for Mitchell, let alone check the shoebox up there for a 1-foot-tall Mitchell.


 


Suddenly, Mitchell’s world shook. Then, the box opened, flooding the box with blinding light. Mitchell’s eyes were burning.


 


“Hey there little guy” Daniella said. “Do me a favor and help me relax. I’m really pent up and my fuse is short today, so I won’t hesitate to squish you if I get angry enough” she said.


 


Mitchell knew better than to object, and Daniella knew better than to hear his opinion, because it really didn’t matter what he wanted.


 


Daniella dumped him onto the bed. Mitchell’s eyes were beginning to adjust to the light. After a couple of minutes, he was able to fully open his eyes and see a gigantic, naked ass, swaying in the air.


 


Daniella heard the tiny movement from behind her finally, and looked back. “Think fast tiny” she said before slamming her ass down on him seconds after.


 


Mitchell’s body was pressed right up against something he didn’t want to be near, her asshole. But luckily, due to his eyes still adjusted to the dark, he could point out every wrinkle of it.


 


Then, thanks to her massive cheeks, Daniella started scooting back and forth, so Mitchell would be ground underneath Daniella’s wet pussy and then by the stench of her asshole, leaving him in all kinds of bodily residue.


 


He felt a giant finger pull on his foot to move him up a little, closer to her pussy, and continued rubbing him underneath her pussy. Up above Daniella moaned as she continued her little session.


 


But after the initial butt crush, it wasn’t as amusing to smoosh Mitchell underneath her ass. She slowly scooted more and more upwards with each thrust of her hips, her ass sliding the slightest bit forward with each thrust. Inside, she prayed Mitchell would try to escape out behind her ass.


 


But then, she felt something. Something she never expected to happen, but was so sexy that she had to continue.


 


Mitchell felt it too. The environment inside Daniella’s asshole was ten times as hot as it was outside of it. The asshole wrapped around his dick tightly, despite it being as thick as a pencil.


 


The teen girl was not a virgin, but never did anal. She wasn’t that person. But this was different. For some reason, she got slightly turned on knowing that her asshole actually had grip on Mitchell’s dick. 


 


Then, she started bouncing on her bed. Up and down. Underneath the ass, mitchell was mostly protected form the pressure since he was in between the beach ball-sized ass cheeks, and was kind of enjoying it. Despite the heat and the smell, it has been the most comfortable sex position he’s been ever with Daniella. Maybe...he would be fine.


 


He continued to fuck the asshole, and even started to hump it, trying to cum. But eventually the ass rose up a tiny bit, freeing Mitchell’s dick from the constant pleasure of her tightest hole. 


 


It felt as if time had stopped, as all of Daniella’s movement came to a halt. When she stops, Mitchell’s world stops. That’s truly how massive she was.


 


“Umm, don’t you want to escape?” Said a voice from high above. Daniella turned back, looking at mitchell, who was clearly entranced in her ass. Daniella smiled. The man was broken. 


 


She confidently wiggled her ass again. Down below, Mitchell couldn’t believe it. He was getting the show of his life. A ass, the size of a decent house to him, 16 years old, naked, in front of him, bouncing and shaking right in front of him. His brain concentrated like a slow-mo camera, focused on burying every microsecond of the show in front of him into his long-term memory. But Mitchell he couldn’t just sit there and watch. 


 


A quick couple pumps with his own hand and he was cumming all over her ass. Well, the cum actually didn’t reach her ass, she was way to high off the ground for that to happen. He sprayed a ton of cum. It was the second time his dick coughed up such an amount, with the other time being the time he came while his body was inside Jessica.


 


Up above, mitchell’s moans of delight caused Daniella to turn her head again. She could see the tiny white liquid on his body.


 


“Oh, shit... I didn’t mean to take it THAT far” the behemoth said. “But whatever”. 


 


Daniella had an idea that would be perfect for a late night sesh with Jessica, but for now she just needed a release. So she stashed that idea in the back of her head for now.


 


Daniella reached down and grabbed the little man. Her middle and ring finger felt the sticky fluid in his crotch area. She smiled at the sheer control she had over his lust. 


 


“If you thought that was nice” she said, “why don’t you stand on top of this pillow here and you’ll experience something better”


 


Ah yes, nothing better than a boiling hot vagina that crushes your dick against your body, makes you cum against your will, and squeezes the life out of you. Mitchell gulped, but he knew better than to defy a woman whose flick power could crack his skull.


 


The gigantic woman propped Mitchell on top of a pillow. She propped her legs on the sides of the pillow, and slowly lowered herself onto Mitchell. This was the release she needed.


 


She started humping the pillow, moaning from the pleasure of Mitchell’s body rubbing against her vaginal walls. Mitchell flinched at the movement of Daniella’s pussy. His dick, while pressed down onto her thighs, was still getting hard again due to  the vaginal juices coating it, the smell of Daniella’s pheromones, and the foreskin getting pushed up and down by her movements.


 


Daniella didn’t stop. She needed to cum, bad. Eventually, she started rocking her hips back in forth, so she was gyrating Mitchell, and moving her hips on a circle.


 


Now Mitchell couldn’t help but have his upper body pushed against her back wall and then up to her front wall, where her g-spot was.


 


Daniella kept grinding Mitchell until finally, she came on Mitchell. The white fluid sprayed out her cervix onto Mitchell’s head. For Mitch, it was like getting dumped gallons of cum onto your head, only that there were several buckets. The loud moaning of her climax couldn’t be heard through all the squishy lewd noises, but the vibrations could be more than felt inside her pussy.


 


Daniella left Mitchell inside of her while she laid down. She needed to bask in the afterglow. But more importantly after that was done, was to realize that Mitchell, whether he had accepted it or not, enjoyed the privilege of seeing her naked.


 


A minute later, the shower stopped. Jessica was getting out. Daniella had to rush and get on her clothes.


 


——————-


 


Haley came down to see Julia and I cuddling, and like I predicted earlier, her reaction wasn’t violent. “Awww, Brent you cutie” she said. “He’s such a cuddler isn’t he?” She said to Julia.


 


“He is” she responded.


 


“Umm Brent and I are going to be on our way now” Haley said. “Can I have him back now?” She asked.


 


“Julia hesitated, but she seemed to be just playing. “Hmm” she said. “I want him to be all one” she said as she got up and stroked my hair once again.


 


“Ok come on give him to me!” Haley said laughing. And Julia gave me to her waiting arms. Haley carries me nestled against her left arm again, cradling me. My dick was pressed in her cleavage, just the way I like it.


 


“I’m coming with you right?” Julia asked. Hey seemed confused.


 


“You are? This is more of a team thing, I don’t know...”


 


“Oh come on. I won’t be clingy, I just want to meet new people” Julia promised.


 


“Ok... you better” Haley responded seriously.


 


And with that, the three of us continued to walk tot he food court.


 


On he way, Haley asked me “Hey babe can you text the group we’re going?”


 


“Of course” I said, and whipped my phone out of my pocket. I felt so safe in Haley arms that I didn’t even worry about the 8-foot drop to the floor.


 


I sent a text to the group. “Haley, Brady and Jose are already there, so just look out for them” I said.


 


“Easy enough” she replied. 


 


I looked at a text from Dr. Pierce. Your team just arrived at Haley’s room. There was no response so the clothes were left in a package at your front door. Let me know when you get it


 


Ok, I responded. And thank you!


 


I looked up. We were already at the food court. Damn their legs are long.


 


———————


 


The four girls managed to lure Eric to Hannah’s room. The 11’8” guy was already rock hard, anticipating their hand all over his shaft in a few minutes.


 


But instead, Hannah and the other girls stood in front of him.


 


“Alright Eric. I think since you’re smaller than us, you have to do certain...chores” she said.


 


Eric looked at them. “What do you mean?” He said. 


 


“Well we decided we’re not free for you anymore. I’ve seen your dick and at this height, it’s not gonna be enough to have all four of us with you” she said. “But we know you so were gonna give you a little deal” she said a little seductively, to keep him provoked.


 


“Alright. What do I have to do?” Eric asked.


 


“Can you get all of us some pizza from the Sbarro in the food court?” Asked Hannah.


 


“Yeah get one full pizza” Megan added. One full large pizza to to a normal human was like one small pizza to the giant women.


 


“Ugh you’re gonna make me run down and bring back up a pizza? Am I the pizza delivery guy or something?” He chucked a little.


 


“Oh, it’s serious. Just as serious as promising I will give you a reward” she said, and ran her finger down his shirt and onto his cock. She could fee his pulse as blood pumped into the growing penis.


 


“Ok” Eric said. He needed to do this quick or else he was gonna get blue balls. Now that he was small compared to the girls, he knew that getting four girls in bed was gonna take work. To be honest, he expected more work. But he wasn’t complaining. Soon, he would be living the dream once again.


 


—————————


 


“See?” Detective Andrews was talking to Dr. Pierce in Mitchell’s room. He had shown her the tiny handprints on the wall, which were identical to Mitchell’s full-sized thumbprint, and the laundry basket. It was overwhelming evidence that wiped away any skepticism Dr.Pierce had when she first heard the assumption.


 


“He shrunk! and it’s because of the pill”


 


“Wow, I believe you story now. Interesting”


Pierce said to Andrews. “I mean, we have a shrinking case here on the island among one of the teens, but he is still roughly five feet tall”


 


“Yeah, I don’t know. Is it possible he could have stolen a pill? How many extras do you guys have?” Andrews said.


 


“You know, I think it is. Mitchell had a key to enter the lab. He was the one who collected DNA samples” she said. “God dammit that young stupid brain of his!” She said angrily, “the only non-supervising staff member I gave a key to”


 


 


“Dr Pierce, this isn’t your fault. When we track this tiny man down he’s going to be shamed no matter what we do.” Andrews said. “But for now, let’s hope that this man isn’t somewhere we don’t want him to be, and that list is a long one”


 


“Have you taken inventory of your extra pills?” Andrews asked.


 


“Yes, 56, one for each teen on the island” she said.


 


“And how recent was that?” Andrews asked.


 


“That was six days ago, the next inspection is tomorrow.” Pierce said.


 


“And was that the last time the lab was used?” Andrews asked her.


 


“Yes, I’m pretty sure” Pierce said.


 


“Good to know” Andrews wrote that info down on his notepad.


 


“I am going to need the keys to your lab”


 


——————-


 


It was only 1:30 in the afternoon, with the temperature in the high 80’s as always. At this time of day it was always super hot outside. When we got there, I was so warm that I had to ask Haley to put me down before I started to sweat.


 


Remember the food court had a retractable glass dome, which was currently down right now, offering no protection from the sunlight.


 


Haley, Julia and I found Brady, Jose and Liz sitting at a table. 


 


“Hey Haley!” Said Jose. “Who’s your friend?”


 


“Oh this is Julia.” She said. “She wanted to tag along since she has no plans today.“


 


“Yeah that’s cool” Jose said. I don’t know if Haley or Julia could tell, but I could see Brady looking somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be looking. 


 


“So Julia, you’re pretty tall, are you on a team” Brady asked.


 


“No I didn’t hear about the whole tournament” she said. “Plus, I’ve been fifteen feet tall for a while, I don’t think I would have been allowed to play” Julia said.


 


“Wait what?” Brady asked. And Haley explained Julia was one of the first test subjects.


 


“Ohhhhh” he said. “Well that must have been cool”


 


“Oh my god, please” she said “it’s like the fourth time explaining it today” Julia said. “Nothing against you ummm...”


 


“Brady” he said. “My name is Brady” 


 


“Nice to meet you Brady” Julia said.


 


Then I spoke up “hey let’s all get food now. I’m getting hungry”


 


Everyone agreed. “Hey Brady I think I’m gonna hold the table” said Jose. “Can you get me a chicken Caesar wrap por favor?”


 


“Yeah don’t worry” replied Brady. He liked how Jose knew he was going to get himself a burrito at       the comidas de Mexico bar.


 


Meanwhile Brady sent a text out the the group chat. “Hey where is everyone? Only half of us are here and it’s 1:30”


 


—————————


 


Daniella’s sweaty clothes were back on. The disgust that came with putting them back on served as karma for pleasuring herself with Mitchell. 


 


Jessica came out, fully clothed and clean. “Ok Daniella do you want me to wait for you or can I go down on my own”


 


“Go for it Jess I’m probably gonna take a while” she said, took some of jess’s clothes, and walked into her shower. 


 


“Don’t forget my room key!” Jess said on the way out through the door.


 


“I won’t” Daniella yelled back.


 


As soon as the door closed, Daniella went out of the bathroom, completely naked, and scooped the tired and beaten down sex doll for a second round in the shower.


 


A massive but familiar hand swooped down and plucked up Mitchell’s body. His whole world blurred with the tan and brown colors of Jessica’s room and walls, being whooshed across a distance still pretty short to him but as a speed that was incredible to him. Daniella’s jog was a fast to Mitchell as a car on a highway. Then Mitchell’s world became a blur of white. He knew he was in the bathroom.


 


Daniella propped the dizzy man on the side of the bathtub. He had a little bit of space to walk around, but one slip and he will fall hard. He got a chance to look up at the once again naked teenage blondie, looking down at him. 


 


“I’m feeling good right now, so I’m giving you the privilege of looking at me naked again.” Daniella said. “What do you say back, tiny?”


 


“Ummm thank you” Mitchell said.


 


“Good boy” Daniella said, and continued to reach for the shower handle.


 


The water was instantly warm due to Jessica’s recent shower, and Daniella walked in.


 


“Hop in” Daniella said. 


 


Carefully, Mitchell slide down the side of the bathtub wall.


 


He looked from his point of view on the floor at the gigantic naked teen. He coudnlt see past her breasts, but every inch of skin shined from the water. He was able to point out her six-pack in front, her juicy large ass in back, and a perfect up-the-skirt type of view at her pussy. And her feet, a couple inches away from him, struck him in awe and fear due to their flawlessness and sheer power. He could get stomped out by them in a heartbeat.


 


Then, Daniella turned her head and looked down at the tiny man. She got on her knees and presented to him a bar of soap. It was just big enough for him to get his arms around, but still the tiny guy couldn’t hold it steady due to the slippery surface.


 


“Alright do me a favor and hold this while I scrub myself” she said.


 


Daniella got frustrated as soon as the soap bar slipped out of Mitchell hands while scooping him up.


 


“Alright, clearly that task is too difficult for you. You’re just too little” she said disappointedly.


 


She looked around for the liquid body wash. Still holding the man in his hand, she laid her hand flat and open, with Mitchell lying on top of it. Then with her other hand, she doused Mitchell in body wash, the cold liquid sent shivers through Mitchell, who was warm from the heat of the shower water. Daniella kept squirting out body wash until the poor man’s head was the only thing sticking out of the giant blob of body wash.


 


And both people knew what was coming next.


 


Mitchell was slapped onto a slab of Daniella’s perfect skin. The body wash foamed up around him as it was rubbed into her perfect curves. And as the body wash quickly shredded off of his body, he began to feel himself rubbed up against Daniella’s body, with the soapy body wash acting as a lubricant.


 


And while he didn’t want to admit it, Mitchell was getting hard again. The man’s penis was being rubbed up and down a lubricated teen girls body. He was getting ready to cum again.


 


Then, Daniella scrubbed her vagina. Mitchell could still smell it through the soap, and the feeling of his dick on the warm loose skin of her labia against his dick made him cum. Daniella didn’t stop or do anything out of the ordinary, so she must not have noticed him inject his tiny fluids into her vagina.


 


Then, she set Mitchell down on the ground again. “Good work little guy.” she said. Mitchell was I’m sitting on his ass and watched the girl grab the conditioner. He marveled at her naked form once again. Daniella was absolutely cruel and demonic within, at least towards Mitchell, but on the outside, the effects of the omega hormone have turned her body into a supermodel just like everyone else on the island.


 


And then, Mitchell was reminded how many boys would die to see this view in heaven. She really was a goddess blessing him with the sight of her naked.


 


Then Daniella turned a little, giving Mitchell a look at her ass. From this angle, which was almost directly below her, Mitchell could only see the lower half of the perfectly shaped ass, but some girls would cough up a lot to sport half of Daniella’s ass, so he wasn’t complaining.


 


He tried backing up to see more of it. With the slippery floor beneath him, Mitchell had to be careful walking backward and looking that far up. For all he knew, if he slipped or tripped himself up he would be hurting for days.


 


The giant girl tilted her head back. Mitchell panicked. The conditioner started raining down in gigantic drops. Mitchell turned and tried to sprint away from the landing zone, but the slippery floor caused him to go nowhere except flat on his belly. The giant stream of soapy water quickly acted to pin him to the floor. The stream was continuous, but as Daniella ran her hand through her perfect flow, there were points where the water cane down harder for a second or two, which was noticeable at this size.


 


Soon however, it stopped. Mitchell concludes she was done using the conditioner. He got up. And before thinking of anything, he looked up at the massive girl again. Her enormity was something incredible. Nobody would ever be able to experience the same image he sees now, as a one foot tall man looking up at a girl as tall as she was old. Fifteen.


 


Then, she started putting shampoo on her hair. Shut! He forgot how much girls do in the shower! This time, he carefully maintained his traction as he escaped the second downpour.


 


———————-


 


Detective Andrews was the first person to enter the lab room where the pills were stored since the pills were distributed, at least he thinks.


 


He started scanning for any fingerprints immediately. If what Dr. Pierce says is true, that Mitchell is one of the few workers who entered the  lab without gloves, then he should find some thumbprints lying around somewhere.


 


He scanned the chemistry table for anything. Nothing there.


 


Then he found a strange plant-looking monster. It had several mouths that resembled that of a Venus flytrap, but had several large machines, attached to the stem. Andrews looked at the plant-cyborg. It gave him the vibe that he was the main character in a sci-fi movie.


 


He scanned the UV light over the plant. Nothing. He scanned the desk it was sitting on. He found nothing. It must have been cleaned after all the shit they do in here.


 


Then finally, on the vault holding the pills, Andrews found a thumbprint, on the back of the door handle. The detective sampled the thumbprint with tape again, and carefully stowed it away for analysis later.


 


Then he tested the door to see if it was unlocked. To his surprise, the vault was unlocked. He was getting a pretty clear and extremely crazy prediction of what happened.


 


Last but not least, he counted the pills frozen until he vault. Exactly 55 pills, one short of the expected 56. 


 


The detective hustled to his office. Given the thumbprint matches Mitchell’s sample, he would need to inform the whole staff immediately.


 


———————


 


Daniella stepped out of the shower. She dried off with her towel, brushed her hair, and proceeded to put on clothes. Mitchell watched her ass on her way out.


 


Mitchell seemed to be more attracted than Daniella than he originally was, it seemed. The giantess would make him do inhumane things like lick her feet and be her human dildo, but perhaps the sexual connection behind all of them was causing Mitch to fall in love with her


 


Daniella got dressed, wearing more athletic shorts and a nice tight-fitting shirt. The shirt obviously doing very little to hide her perfectly formed tits.


 


When she walked in, she smiled at watching Mitchell drown himself in her image. His boner, which started growing after seeing her ass earlier, was now back at it’s full erect stature.


 


“Aww it looks like someone is happy to see me” she said. “You have a couple of hours to best yourself while I’m gone. But I would like it if you saved yourself for Jessica. She hasn’t gotten a round in yet with you”


 


And with that, Mitchell was roughly tossed into the giant shoebox, sealed with rubber bands,  and placed up on the top shelf of Jessica’s closet.


 


—————


 


Haley and I were working together on a massive sub sandwich. Haley ordered a “three foot giant” sub sandwich for us to split. The sub was as thick as a regular sub, and I ended up eating only three inches of it while she devoured the rest. God, her needs at this point we’re so much bigger than mine.


 


And only when she finished the sandwich did Daniella finally show up.


 


“Daniella everyone is down already” Jose said. “Why the fuck see you so late? You put on like 20 layers of shampoo is that it?” He joked.


 


“No, i went back to Jessica’s room. These are her clothes” Daniella said.


 


“My question is who this girl is” Daniella pointed to Julia. “Is she on the team”


 


Then I spoke up. “She was the girl I was with while watching your game.” 


 


“Yeah her name is Julia and she’s very nice” Haley added.


 


“Hmm. Ok” she said. “Welp I guess I’ll get something small to eat then” she turned and left.


 


Then, a large girl came and sat down at the table. Veronica was around sixteen feet tall. She had gotten food while looking for us.


 


“Hey everyone” she said.


 


“Hey, how come you couldn’t find us” I asked.


 


“Oh my god, is that Brent?” Veronica’s face lit up. “Alright hold up one sec”.


 


She placed her tray onto the table, then excitedly hopped over to my chair where she proceeded to give me a giant hug. “Oh my god you’ve gotten so cute” she said.


 


I was embraced by her gigantic arms and her improved breasts. The she proceeded to kiss my forehead. I looked over at Haley. “I know he’s just so cute” she was saying. At this point, virtually nothing made her jealous probably. I wasn’t attracting girls because I was “boy” cute. I was attracting girls because I was “baby” cute.


 


Although, when Haley hugged me, I could tell she still “boy” liked me.


 


“You’re getting so much attention from everyone else I’m gonna cuddle you for a bit now too”


 


“Veronica” Jose spoke up. “How tall are you today?”


 


“I’m sixteen!” She said.


 


“No, were talking about your height” Jose said jokingly. Veronica laughed.


 


“Hopefully I can hit 20, but I’m not sure. We only got what? Two or three days until the two-week period is up?” She answered.


 


“Yeah” I replied. 


 


Then of course, Veronica points out Julia. “Who are you?” 


 


“I’m Julia. I’m just hanging here with Brent and Haley” 


 


“Oh cool. Weren’t you like one of the first people who took the pill?”


 


“Yeah. You’re like the fourth person who asked about me today”


 


“Oh sorry. But um, can I ask, how tall were you before you grew?”


 


“I was five foot nothing” she said. “And I spurted to exactly three times my height”


 


“That’s a bummer” Veronica said. “But I guess that means not a lot of other people will be eighteen feet tall”


 


“Yeah that’s true. Jose said. “That’ll be a whole six and a half feet taller than me” 


 


Then Daniella finally walked over.


 


“Hey look it’s little Brent. My my, you’ve gotten even smaller! Hey Haley can I hug him?”


 


“Of course” Haley smiled. I was let go and I made my way over to Daniella’s feet.


 


“Come here little guy” she said, squatting down and picking me up in her arms. My chest was squeezed against her tits.


 


“Oh my god he’s so cuddly!” She said. “I could just kiss him!”


 


“Go ahead, Veronica did it” Haley said without a hint of worry or jealousy.


 


And then, Daniella, of course, kissed my lips with her gigantic mouth without me expecting it.


 


The whole table roared. “whoa!” 


 


“Daniella that’s not what I meant!” Haley said, cracking up.


 


“Oh well, that’s what I meant” she said. She placed me back down onto the floor.


 


She bent over and put her hand flat on top of her head. “He’s not even at my waist anymore. The top of his head goes to the middle of my thigh”


 


“Yes yes I know” I said looking back up to her.


 


“Hehe how’s the view?” She turned around and bent over, letting me see her ass.


 


“It’s kinda sucky since you’re wearing shorts” I replied. The whole table laughed.


 


“Ok Haley take him back” Daniella said. “He’s a little feisty today.


 


“Nah he just doesn’t let you fuck with him” Haley said, standing up and picking me back up.


 


“Ooh ok, defensive girlfriend check” she said smiling. The smile was a relief, I thought things were gonna heat up.


 


i turned to see Julia walking to the table with a large chicken wing bucket.


 


“Careful Julia, I don’t know if you want to lose your six pack” Haley said.


 


“Oh no worries. They didn’t tell you? The omega hormone improved our metabolism so it’s really hard to lose the muscle tone and change our body at all”


 


“Oh damn Julia that’s an IQ 400” Brady said. 


 


“Well I know because once I saw I was thinning out I asked the doctors for only sads because I was worried about maintaining my body. Turns out we barely have to work out!” Julia added.


 


The whole table celebrated. “That’s dope” said Jose. “That’s a relief” Liz said.


 


Maybe the attention towards Julia would deter her interest in me and she’ll start going after someone her own size.


 


 


“So what are we doing after Daniella eats her sandwich?” I asked.


 


“I don’t know. What do we wanna do?” Asked Liz.


 


“Oh, I have a great beach we can all check out. It’s a secret beach in the woods” Julia said. 


 


“Oh. Hmm. Guess it’s worth a try” Daniella said between bites. “I like secrets”


 


And off we went. Julia seemed to fit quite nicely into the friend group. Aside from her possibly wanting to steal me from my ride or die, Haley, she was quite the social spectacle apparently. Something out of the ordinary for a nerd, but then again, she is no longer a nerd.


 


———————


 


Doctor Wilson was simply doing business as usual. He sat in his office on a phone call, dishing out emails, and doing things that a supervisor would normally do. 


 


Everything was running smoothly. The arcade construction would last another couple weeks, but it was still scheduled to open on time. He was getting fame on tv networks, radio stations, and he got his name, as well as Omega’s official accounts, verified on numerous social media platforms, and all the test subjects were foreign as planned, except for one.


 


Brent’s stunted growth was the only problem left that he needed to fix as of now. Brent’s stunted growth meant that the omega hormone seems to be inhibited by something that only Brent has.


 


He decided to call Dr. Pierce.


 


———————-


 


Dr Pierce was with detective Andrews. They were capitalizing on what happened to Mitchell. He had definitely shrunk from the pill. There was plenty of evidence for that, unless he had a baby with fingerprints exactly the same as his. The only questions were how small did he shrink? And where is he now, if he’s still alive?


 


Pierce picked up her ringing phone, explaining to Andrews it was Wilson.


 


Stephanie, I’m just calling to check up on the situation with Brent.


 


Oh, Brent? He’s fine. I haven’t heard reports about bullying from him yet. He’s safe. Why?


 


No! I’m talking about the research! Do we know what’s inhibiting the drugs yet?


 


Ah. We tested his blood sample, and it’s hard to pick out exactly what is inhibiting the proteins from doing their job. Everyone has their own bodily proteins unique to them, and I can’t figure out which ones are inhibiting the growth. 


 


Hmm. That’s not good. Maybe I can meet with your team and together we can figure out something to get him to start growing.


 


Yeah that would be good. I’m busy right now working with Gilbert, so I can’t do anything right now.


 


Ok. See you then


 


Yep. Bye 


 


Detective Andrews was intrigued. “Who is this Brent kid? Did he shrink too?”


 


“Not exactly. He is shrinking, but he is still around five feet tall. Not the same case as Mitchell’s at all”


 


“Hmm” Andrew responded. “Anyways, if this Mitchell is one foot tall, that means there are a ton of places he is hiding. I think I need to tell my troops to start searching for a 1 foot tall man”


 


“Don’t forget that on this island, he is around four inches tall to the test subjects. So he really could be anywhere”


 


“Of course. I need to go. I got business to do”


 


And with that, he left Pierce’s office.


 


——————————


 


The pathways through the woods seemed so much more narrow than they were before. But that’s because I was being carried by giants who were too large for a trail built for normal-sized people.


 


But one trail was more than wide enough. “See? Check this out” Julia said, hiding the origin story of how that ‘newly blazed’ trail came to be.


 


And of course, when everyone came out on the other end of the tunnel, the view was marvelous. Untouched sand for miles besides the numerous footprints at the entrance. Nothing but nature’s relaxing sounds in the air. The sun’s rays clearly piercing the water.


 


“Julia this place rocks!” Daniella said. “How did you find this?”


 


“Oh, well i just saw this and thought it was a trail. But there were some times where I had to step over some stuff, so you probably didn’t think it was a trail when you guys were smaller” she replied.


 


“Yeah that might be fax” Brady said. 


 


“Thanks Julia, this place is really nice” Daniella said. “Any of you guys want to come back here at some time later today to chill?”


 


“Yeah why not?” Said Liz. “Let’s do, like, 4”


 


Everyone agreed.


 


“Alright, let’s head back” Daniella said.


 


—————-


 


Back at the hotel room, Haley and I were changing into swimsuits. At this point, my swim trunks were getting big on me. And Haley noticed.


 


“Brent, you need new trunks. I think they’re nice but you’re a foot shorter than you used to be and now they look so funny on you” Haley laughed,


 


“I know, hopefully I can get new ones soon.” I said shamefully.


 


Wait, I can!


 


I shot dr pierce a quick text


 


B: Hey dr Pierce I think I need new swimming trunks. I don’t care what they look like, but thank you in advance!


 


D: do you know your waist size?


 


I looked at Haley. “How do you measure waist size?”


 


“Oh say you’re a 27. You totally look like a 27” she replied as she threw off her underwear. Seeing her naked every time is so worth it. She’s a million dollar work of art.


 


“Hey, reply to your doctor” Haley giggled as she put on a swim top.


 


B: I think I’m a 27


 


D: ok, give it a couple days and you’ll get yourself two pairs, because I think your gonna want two.


 


B: awesome! Thank you!!


 


Welp, these trunks are officially on their last days. But more importantly, get me a girl who knows my waist size!


 


“How did you know my waist size?” I asked her


 


“Easy. You’re what? Four foot... ten? I wore a 27 when I was four foot ten” she said.


 


“Yeah but your waist was like, you know, smaller than mine is now?” I complained.


 


“Nah I know men’s waists are at their hip. Trust me, and with you shrinking, you’re gonna fit fine” she replied.


 


“Bet” I said.


 


“Hahah deal” she responded, and threw on shorts and a tee. 


 


“Oh and this just popped up in my head, but Julia is really nice. I like having her around, seriously” she said out of nowhere.


 


“Oh, really?” I said back.


 


“Yeah. I think she’s gonna stick as a member of our friend group” she added. “Daniella likes her, and ever since basketball started she’s been like, the leader. Soooo”


 


“Haha yeah I got it” I said.


 


“Are you ready?” She said. We’ve been ready for a while.


 


“Ready as you are babe”


 


“I’m not ready yet” she said, pouting.


 


“Why?”


 


“Because I didn’t get a hug”


 


“You literally had the whole walk here to hug me” I pointed out.


 


“Well I want to hug you right now” she said in a cute voice.


 


“I ran up to her awaiting arms as she got on her knees and embraced me.”


 


“Your so cute at this size. You’re like my little pet at this point” 


 


“Don’t worry about calling me a pet. Some people actually do fuck their pets” I joked.


 


Haley exploded into laugher. “Brent what the fuck that was so random!”


 


She hugged me even tighter “that was so weird yet so hilarious.” She said.


 


“Clearly your brain shrank too” she added.


 


“You know what, it just might have” I replied. 


 


———————


 


Eric waited patiently as the four girls quickly ate the normal sized large pizza.


 


“Large pizzas are so small to us now. I’ve never eaten this much ever!” Megan said.


 


“Yeah I know right?” Said Lindsay.


 


Eric waited patiently as the girls continued their chatter. He wasn’t allowed pizza, but was told it would all pay off soon.


 


Soon everyone finished their quarter of pizza. Only the smaller girls. Lindsay and Hannah, were bloated.


 


“Umm. You’re done with the pizza now. Can we”


 


“Ah yes, sure” Megan said, and walked up to the smaller man. Sure, Eric was twelve feet tall, but Megan was already fifteen and a half feet tall. Eric’s chin would hit her nipples if she took another step.


 


“Hmm. You’re a little small for my liking. But I’ll give you a chance. Do you want all four of us or do you want just me?” Megan asked expressionlessly. 


 


Eric looked at the looming model above him. Then slyly, he looked up at her and said “Why don’t you and I, go to your room and we can hang out”. He said, smiling.


 


Megan frowned at his antics, but agreed.


 


Eric could not wait. The two left.


 


“Do you think Megan actually likes him?” Said Gill.


 


“I don’t know. But you’re the one who is still able to sit up. If you really want to find out, go ahead” Lindsay said, hands on her stomach. Her six-pack, while still present, was faded due to her bloated stomach. “I feel so good right now”.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the long upload. I've been getting busy recently but don't worry I'm still writing whenever I have time to! 

Leave a review, and let me know if there were any typos and errors.