- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot of sexual content in this chapter. Big focus on tits and pussy in all of them. No foot content this time though, sorry

Megan’s room was a couple of doors down the hallway. And as soon as Eric walked in, he started pulling down his pants right away.

 

 

 

“Oh no honey” Megan said and grabbed him. “you’re a lot smaller now. Seeing a tiny dick isn’t gonna turn on a big woman like me. You gotta do something better than that.”

 

 

 

And with that, she stripped herself. Eric was paralyzed as he watched her undress. Lying on the bed naked, Megan give him that seductive smile. “Come here little guy” she said, waving Eric over.

 

 

 

Eric climbed onto the larger girl and positioned his dick to go right inside her. But Megan pushed him off, leaving the man confused.

 

 

 

“Nuh uh. You’re using your mouth little guy” she said, and opened up her legs. “Come on now. You’re in a very lucky situation” she said.

 

 

 

And with that, Eric started lapping away on her pussy. Megan enjoyed it. She moaned and squeezed the poor boy’s head with her powerful legs. It hurt a little bit for Eric, but he kept going. Once she came, it would be his turn.

 

 

 

Then, as Megan started her orgasm, she squeezed her legs really hard on Eric head. And her amplified strength didn’t make things better for Eric. While his strength was amplified as well, Megan was a lot bigger than Eric. The poor guy couldn’t move his jaw while on her nether regions.

 

 

 

Megan kept cumming, but to her surprise she didn’t feel any licking. Instead, Eric picked up his head out of her legs between squeezes. He put his hands on his head like he was having a brain freeze. He started grunting, while Megan experiences the second half of her orgasm with a finger rubbing her clit vigorously.

 

 

 

Megan was disappointed. She looked at Eric with a glance. She knew exactly why he pulled his head back. 

 

 

 

“Umm I’m sorry it just hurt so bad-“

 

 

 

“No, you know what hurt more! You ruined my orgasm” said Megan. And although that was true, she did finish the second half of her orgasm with her finger and the thought of her sheer strength over Eric, but she had an opportunity to take more from Eric, and she did.

 

 

 

“Well you ruined it, so do it again. “ she demanded. 

 

 

 

Eric backed away. Megan got the message she was scaring him. She can’t lose him now. If the girls wanted to take advantage of him, they had to win his trust first.

 

 

 

“And if you’re good, maybe I’ll help you out a bit” Megan added.

 

 

 

And so, Eric slowly came back up, like a scared animal, and began licking her again, because despite his fears, he was looking for desperate relief of the sexual pressure on his crotch.

 

 

 

Megan began squeezing him again, but Eric fought through it. And eventually, after tons of moaning and “yes, keep licking”s, the girl came again. She squeezed her thighs on Eric again involuntarily. But this time Eric tried to ignore the pain for what felt like a minute of cumming, when it really was just 10 seconds.

 

 

 

He pulled out again after the squeezing resided, grabbing his skull again, grunting in pain. Megans legs were too powerful.

 

 

 

“Oh, am I too much for little ol you?” Megan said as she sat up, watching the poor man grab his head in pain.

 

 

 

Eric tried looking at her, but he was a little dizzy. Eventually he collapsed, laying down on the bed with his legs dangling off the side. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were still open, giving Megan the greenlight to start working on him without it being considered rape.

 

 

 

She grabbed his boner with her hand and didn’t start stroking it. She just sat there, letting the texture of her giant yet delicate hands sink in. Eric looked up. The pleasure that her hand was giving him just by touching his dick eased the pain from his head.

 

 

 

Then Megan started stroking. “I’m just gonna give you a quick reward since you were just so good to make me cum twice”. She said.

 

 

 

At her size, simply closing her fist around it covered Eric’s whole length, which gave her the ability to whack off the little guy at light speed effortlessly. Eric’s moaning was really loud. Megan continued her little handjob until Eric quickly exploded all over himself. It took a minute. 

 

 

 

And with the orgasm, eric relaxed. And with the relaxing, the throbbing of his skull came back. He groaned in pain and grabbed his head again. 

 

 

 

“Ok buddy you have to get out. I’m not sleeping with someone who’s gonna make this noise all night” she said. “Come on, her up”

 

 

 

But Eric didn’t move. He didn’t even respond. He was tired and he was aching.

 

 

 

“Ok then” Megan said. She started putting her clothes back on. She may need to drag Eric out of the room if he didn’t budge.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

 

 

It’s amazing to watch how clumsy these gigantic humans were at playing spike ball. It wasn’t that the ball and net were too small, they were simply too big. It was hilarious to watch even Brady and Jose slap the ball, only for it to bounce off their hands awkwardly and plop into the sand beneath.

 

 

 

We brought the spike ball net, a bunch of towels (everyone needed four towels just to lay down), and Liz went out of her way to grab a cooler full of sunny-D’s and water for everyone. Perhaps I should use the official text line to request a sport shop or something.

 

 

 

 I was sitting with Jose, Julia, Jessica, and Brady while the other 4 girls, Liz, Haley, Veronica, and Daniella, played spike ball. We should have brought a second spike ball net, the friend group has vastly grown since day 1. It’s funny, I feel like. Little kid whenever I’m sitting next to these guys.  Don’t forget that Jose and Brady, while significantly smaller than the girls, we’re twice my height.

 

 

 

“So Julia” said Brady. “Tell me a bit about yourself since you’re new to our group.” He said. “How old are you”

 

 

 

“Oh I’m 17” she said. Brady gawked. “Oh wow, I wouldn’t even have guessed! Jose and I are only 15!”

 

 

 

“Yeah everyone looks the same age” she said. “I mean I actually thought you guys are all 18 too” she laughed. I watched her gigantic tits jiggle as she laughed. It was so much more surreal when she was in a tiny blue bikini. 

 

 

 

Then I turned my head. One because of Haley. And two, I wanted to catch Brady in the act. It was hilarious. I held back my facial expression as I watched Brady’s pupils grow.

 

 

 

Then I heard Julia start to get up. She grunted as she stood up to her full fifteen foot height. She was simply gigantic. And because I was right next to her, I couldn’t see past her giant tits.

 

 

 

“I think I’m going to go in the water for a bit” Julia said. She must have been creeped out by Brady or something.

 

 

 

“Jess you want to come with?” Asked Julia.

 

 

 

“I was about to ask!” She said. Then her massive bikini-clad body stood up too, rising twice as high above me than it was when sitting down. The two giants started running into the water, which was warm due to the consistent summer heat.

 

 

 

As the two giants ran into the water, all three of us teenage boys were watching the two booties shame and jiggle with the girls. 

 

 

 

“Damn” Brady said. “Julia looking so fine in that skimpy ass bikini”. Jose agreed.

 

 

 

Then he turned back at me “ayo this kids looking too.”

 

 

 

“Well no shit” I said. “Booty is booty”

 

 

 

“That’s a fact” Brady said. “And Julia’s booty looking cute today”

 

 

 

Jose looked at Brady “bro you’ve been talking about Julia forever I swear” 

 

 

 

“Yeah I don’t know” Brady said. “Even with all the hormone’s benefits, she still stands out I guess”

 

 

 

“You gonna simp?”

 

 

 

“Already am” Brady said. Jose laughed.

 

 

 

Then Jose looked at me “ayo Brent how’s it been with Haley”

 

 

 

“It’s all good” I said casually. I haven’t talked to a boy in a while. 

 

 

 

“Yeah? You guys been doing a lot of Netflix and chill lately?” Jose smiled.

 

 

 

And all I did was smile back. 

 

 

 

“Broooooo” Brady said. “This guys getting some of that giant pussy”. He raised his hand for a high five.

 

 

 

And even though he was sitting down, I had to stand up to high five him. “You have our respect man. I don’t think I would be able to keep a girl if I was half her size”

 

 

 

That hit me hard. That was true. Haley and I had something special, so special I forgot about how rare it is to find this kind of relationship. “Thanks Brady” I said. “It’s kinda tough because she does admit I’m a little small for her liking, but she says it’s fine because I’m cuddly and stuff like that”

 

 

 

We continued chatting, mostly about girls. And although my girlfriend was 20 yards away playing spike ball, we just kept our voices low, and it seemed that we were able to get away with keeping our convos private. We talked about our former lives, sports, and of course, girls.

 

 

 

In my freshman year, the way I bonded with the seniors on the basketball team was through my knowledge of girls. I told them about the girls in my grade, their snaps, their instas, and they would even show their interest in sophomore and junior girls. That year, the most important thing I learned from school was that girls can bring the boys together.

 

 

 

Apparently, Jose has taken an interest in Liz. He just blurted it out in the midst of our conversation. “Hey rent, I low-key dig your sister, you won’t mind if I gave her a quick fuck right?” he asked me. Brady laughed.

 

 

 

“Damn... come on man” I said back. “You have to say that to my face?”

 

 

 

“Hey hey hey, I mean, what are you gonna do about it?” He said. “I could kick your tiny ass” he joked. But I was scared. That was true.

 

 

 

Brady saw some tension rising and tried to calm down. “Ok ok that’s enough guys” he interfered. 

 

 

 

Jose apologized “Sorry Brent, and don’t worry I won’t come after your sister I was kidding. She’s not as athletic as the other chicks here skill wise. Skill is something they didn’t really put into the Omega Hormone.”

 

 

 

“It’s fine I never see her anyways.” I answered. “She could be getting laid every night and I wouldn’t notice. I’m always with Haley”

 

 

 

“Ah that’s facts” he said.

 

 

 

Then, the spike all went our way. “Hey guys, it’s game point, anyone wanna play?” Said Veronica, who was headed for the dead ball.

 

 

 

“Uh sure Brady and I will play” said the boys. “Brent? You up to bang with the big boys?” Brady asked.

 

 

 

“Umm you know what? Sure” I said. All three cheered. Veronica plucked the tiny ball up from the sand, and lifted it high off the ground, to her side. It’s amazing how high she carries things when her arm is at rest. Her hips were eight and a half feet off the groin. And the spike ball was the size of a large marble to her.

 

 

 

As she walked back. Jose and Brady, and I, were staring at the large, juicy ass that belonged to the 15-year-old volleyball star. 

 

 

 

“Our of everyone here, Veronica is by a mile the hottest” Said Jose.

 

 

 

“Agreed” said Brady

 

 

 

I stayed silent. That view was nice, but I knew that I was dating someone hotter.

 

 

 

It was 5:00 already, but the summer sun wasn’t close to setting.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

“So I am led to believe that Mitchell has taken one pill, maybe even more, and tried to grow from it.” Andrews made his case in front of the conference table. 

 

 

 

“Well I’m sure he’s grown from it, but not in a way we expected” said Dr. Wilson, who thought it was a good idea to drop a dad joke right there. The table laughed a little bit”.

 

 

 

“But seriously. I wonder how we should approach this ‘search’”, Wilson said. “Gilbert, since you’re run the ‘policing group’ on this island, I will leave it up to you on how you want to search. And remember that they are bigger than you but they still have all human rights that apply” Wilson said sternly.

 

 

 

“Yes sir. And Dr. Pierce, can you please update me on that kid you’re monitoring. Any extra side effects is a big help to our search” Andrews added.

 

 

 

“Of course” Pierce said.

 

 

 

“Ok. We wish you good luck Dr. Andrews, as his recovery will be vital toward the governments hope in our island’s success. If they don’t know about it, then we will be fine. Up next on one agenda today, I wanted to address the numerous requests for more descaled sports equipment. I think I will need Nathaniel and the manufacturing team to start churning out scaled sports equipment, preferably beach toys like frisbees, spike ball nets, footballs, and even paddle boards and kayaks.” Said Dr. Wilson.

 

 

 

“Ah yes, I was actually planning that” said the dude named Nathaniel. “I have numerous plans for high-tech beach equipment, including a rescaled beach volleyball court” claimed the 50-year-old engineer.

 

 

 

“Thank you Nathaniel. Now does anyone else want to add anything?” Asked Wilson.

 

 

 

Silence and nodding heads all around the table.

 

 

 

“Alright then. Lets get back to work. Meeting dismissed”

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Megan didn’t know what to do with Eric. After starting at him and pacing around the room, she concluded that she would leave him in her room. “Hey Eric, you know we’re room 204, so come back when you’re ready for more” Megan said, and left him in her room, on the floor, lying dead.

 

 

 

Megan honestly didn’t care about Eric. Yes, when she was smaller taking in Eric’s already enlarged dick was more pleasure than it was pain, but after that she wasn’t able to touch herself for a week. And if she didn’t take the Omega Hormone, she wouldn’t have the boosted healing, and the pain would have lasted longer.

 

 

 

She was glad that she was able to overpower Eric now. The once gigantic man now had to look up to her her boobs. She enjoyed the sheer power. 

 

 

 

Back in the other room, the three girls were watching Netflix. Megan knocked on the door.

 

 

 

Hannah answered “Hey she’s back. How was it?”

 

 

 

“Haha I left him with a headache and probably blue balls too” she said. Hannah giggled.

 

 

 

“Serves him right little fucker” she said. “We’re watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters” Hannah said. “Wanna watch?”

 

 

 

“Yeah sure” Megan said. She was tired from her recent activity with Eric, and just wanted to lie down on a bed. The girls proceeded to continue watching giant monsters rampage through Boston.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

Despite my ability to hit the spikeball net accurately, I didn’t nearly have the reach of anyone else playing. Even though the gigantic Veronica was on my team, and was the best player there, I couldn’t cover enough ground to be effective as I thought I would be. We ended up losing a close one 21-18. 

 

 

 

Sweaty from my game, I asked Haley if she wanted to go into the water with me. I ran over to her like a little kid running to his mom. She let me with open arms and said “of course baby. Here let me carry you”

 

 

 

 

 

Together, we ran off into the water. And as Haley’s as running into the water with crackhead energy, I slowed things down mentally and looked around.

 

 

 

This may have been the first time Haley ran while carrying me. She was pretty fast, probably due to her stride. I felt like I was in a car or something, because i was just moving so fast and the wind was hitting my face. Plus the wind felt nice against my hot and sweaty body. I looked at Haley’s tits. They were pretty firm but they still swayed a little while Haley ran. I was getting a boner, poking into her cleavage due to the way she always cradled me when she carried me.

 

 

 

Waaaay out in the ocean, Jessica and Julia were just bobbing. Haley called out to them. “Hey!!”.

 

 

 

This close to her mouth, her yelling wasn’t only felt by my body up against hers, but her yelling hurt my ears.

 

 

 

“Ow Haley!” I said laughing. “Your voice is so fucking loud”

 

 

 

She responded by proving a finger around my ears. “Aww I’m sorry babe. But big girls gotta do what big girls gotta do” she said in a softer tone.

 

 

 

“And big girls gotta care for little boys like me” I said.

 

 

 

“Haha good point” she responded. “I wouldn’t want anything to happen to my baby Brent” she said. She may be bigger but I seemed to be able to consistently win at the flirt game. That’s something, right?

 

 

 

As she continued her walk, I began to feel the splashes of her massive legs surging through the water. And soon, she had to let me go.

 

 

 

It was definitely something new for me to see Haley from where I was treading water. We looked at each other for a bit to compare the new height difference, or I should be saying size difference, because she wasn’t just taller, she was bigger. 

 

 

 

I was treading water, probably floating a couple feet off the ground, and I was staring at Haley’s navel.

 

 

 

“Hey I got taller” I said jokingly.

 

 

 

Haley smiled and proceeded to push my head underwater. I wasn’t prepared for it and as soon as she let up I swam back up gasping for air.

 

 

 

“Haha just kidding. I’m gonna talk to Julia and Jessica now” she said. “Gotta jet” she said before  she walked around me and continued her striding.

 

 

 

Desperate to stay with her, since I would drown if I got too tired, I swam aggressively to keep up with her. But slowly she drifted further and further. Her strides were simply too long, even if she was striding through water.

 

 

 

And when she had to swim, the water she kicked back made me have to detour to the side of her. But luckily she only had to swim a couple feet or so.

 

 

 

I was met with three enormous girls.

 

 

 

“Hey look, I’m up to your chins” I exclaimed.

 

 

 

“Hey little Brent” Jessica said. 

 

 

 

“Brent! Oh my god look at you!” Julia said. “You’re adorable!”

 

 

 

“I know he’s so cute” Jess said. “I need to swim back and stand so I can hug this little guy” she said and swam a couple feet closer to the shore.

 

 

 

Once I saw her hop up and down to gain her ground, she called for me “come here Brent” she said to me. 

 

 

 

I looked at Haley. “Go ahead babe” she said, like she was okay with another girl hugging me.

 

 

 

And then I swam to Jessica’s assuring arms. Only to get plucked away by Julia. The fifteen footer was able to stand up at a closer distance to me, picked me up and hugged me. 

 

 

 

When Julia hugged me, my crotch was pushed against her left boob, causing it to stiffen. “I love this little munchkin” she said before letting me go”

 

 

 

When she let me go, Jessica hugged me. And there was no way she noticed my boner poking into her right bra cup. But she seemed to either not care or like it. Her hug was just as passionate as Julia’s.

 

 

 

“So did you guys win?” Jess asked.

 

 

 

“I didn’t play I was cheerleading” Haley said. “But my little warrior still lost” she said, hugging me.

 

 

 

“Aww that’s sad. I think I’m gonna walk over there” she said.

 

 

 

“Have you played a round yet?” Haley asked her.

 

 

 

“No. There’s so many people here now it takes forever to play ” she said.

 

 

 

Haley chimed in “well go get a spot for the next game Jess”.

 

 

 

“I am” she said, and swam back to the shore, which I have now realized, is fucking far from where we were.

 

 

 

This left me with Haley and Julia.

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m getting tired, you think I could go to somewhere I can stand?”

 

 

 

Then Haley grabbed me. “Haha yeah let’s just toss you to somewhere more shallow” she said. Her massive clumsy hands lifted me out of the water, seemingly effortlessly. “Hehe you’re so light” Haley said while holding me above her head.

 

 

 

Then with a feminine grunt, I was launched a LOT further than I thought I would, but Haley perfectly tossed me into shallow water. I was lucky I didn’t fall in head first or I could have hit my head. I stood up out of the water and looked at the girls walking towards me.

 

 

 

I couldn’t hear what Haley and Julia were talking about, but along the way, Haley shoved her.

 

 

 

I looked up at the two massive giants as they emerged from the water. The water slowly receding to show more and more of their bodies. The two bikini chicks looked amazing in their skimpy outfits.

 

 

 

“Hey I need to use the bathroom... I’ll probably go into the woods” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Ok” I said. I felt like getting into a romantic mood alone with Haley anyways. “Haley, wanna walk along the beach?”

 

 

 

“I would, but my arms are tired” she replied. Of course, I can’t walk next to her, she would have to walk so slowly. It would be awkward for both of us.

 

 

 

“Are you ok? Whatcha thinking about” Haley said. Her glistening wet body shining in the sunlight. But she had caught me spacing off.

 

 

 

“Ah shit I was trying to get some romance in the air” I said. “But I forgot you’re so fucking big”

 

 

 

“Is that a problem" she said and ran her hand down my stomach. My recently deflated boned sprouted back up through my pants.

 

 

 

“Ok I wanna save myself for tonight” I said, although I would fall for her antics at any given time.

 

 

 

“Oh and that reminds me of something else, since we’re alone” Haley said.

 

 

 

“I mean, if you don’t count the other six people here, yeah we’re alone” I said.

 

 

 

“Don’t give a shit as long as you’re the one who can hear me” she said, giving me a gentle slap in the head.

 

 

 

“Ok ok. So what do you need to tell me that’s so secret?” I asked her in a softish voice.

 

 

 

“Well... I’ve been thinking recently...” 

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

Daniella and Veronica were going at it hard in spikeball. Of course they were, because they were the two competitive athletes in the group. Meanwhile their teammates,  Brady and Jessica, were just sitting there trying to keep up.

 

 

 

“Why does Daniella have to be so intense with Brady?” Asked Jose to Liz. “Can’t she just chill out?”

 

 

 

“Yeah I know she should, but I mean when you’re just so much better than your teammate... I feel for her a little bit too” Liz responded.

 

 

 

“I mean I like you and Brady, but I bet that the size difference is making it hard on you guys. And she should cool off... but I’ll just saying” she added.

 

 

 

“Ah. Yeah it is pretty tough on us” Jose said. “Is that why you’re tough on Brent? Just because he’s smaller?”

 

 

 

Liz smiled. “You don’t know because Brent used to live with me, but he was just... I don’t know... annoying” she said to Jose.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” he asked.

 

 

 

“I don’t know... he just pissed me off a lot. So like he was a socialite before we were here, and he would have friends over 24/7, and these kids played sports with him so they would be super sweaty and tells a lot too”

 

 

 

“Yeah that must be disgusting” Jose added.

 

 

 

“Yeah, and especially if he was left in charge, he would invite over his friends and get drunk, and if I told I would get ganged up on” she said.

 

 

 

“Did you tell?” Jose asked.

 

 

 

“No. I was too scared of Brent” she said. “And I would just hole up in my room and try to ignore them”

 

 

 

“That must suck. Did you ever get to invite your friends over?” He asked.

 

 

 

“I was kind of shy in high school and middle school. And of course I didn’t look like this either” she said, gesturing towards her midsection. “So I didn’t have a lot of friends over”

 

 

 

“That sucks” Jose said.

 

 

 

An awkward silence followed as Daniella missed the tiny net again. “Ugh the ball is so tiny” she said.

 

 

 

Jose broke the silence “I was thinking back about last night when I talked to you. You may have been shy then, but you’re definitely comfortable talking to all of us” he said.

 

 

 

“Ugh Jose that convo was so cringy” she said. “Why are you bringing it up again?”

 

 

 

Jose was frozen. He hadn’t thought past this. And then he did the only thing his brain though of doing.

 

 

 

“Ok Liz fine, you and I both know I think you’re cute”

 

 

 

“And?” Liz said, not startled at all. What he said was true.

 

 

 

Jose was frozen again. “Well...ummm”

 

 

 

Then Liz cut him off. “Haha. Don’t worry Jose, I think you’re kinda cute too”

 

 

 

“Really?” He said.

 

 

 

“Yeah don’t sweat it. I used to be in your spot” she said confidently. Although I’ve never been the receiver or whatever you call it, I’ve been thinking about asking you out all day after last night.”

 

 

 

“Oh, cool” Jose said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah. I mean I’m looking at Brent, who is still annoying me because he has a girlfriend. But maybe I don’t have to be jealous anymore” she smiled at Jose. 

 

 

 

Then, the moment was interrupted with a spike ball, and a flying Daniella. She dove right in between the two to tip the ball back towards Brady.

 

 

 

“Holy shit Daniella” Jose said, scooting back. Daniella was fully laid out on the sand. Jose got a peek close-up at her tits for a half second. They were only held together by a bikini top, and Jose could see the outline of her breasts. And just looking long enough he could imagine the entire thing naked.

 

 

 

But this was only a half second. Daniella started to spring back up and get into play, she glanced at Jose and knew what he was doing, and then went back to the court.

 

 

 

The two glanced at each other. “When everyone leaves wanna head to the food court?”

 

 

 

“Yeah sure” he said.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Haley looked at me. “Julia’s going nuts for you. She said. “And I’ve been having mixed feeling about it”

 

 

 

“Why are you having mixed feelings? For one, I’m all yours. I want to be all yours, and I think moving in with you and protecting myself with you says that” I replied.

 

 

 

“I know Brent and you’re very lovely but... she’s been really, really nice with us lately. She brought us to her secret beach and most of them haven’t known her for a full day yet.” She said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, but remember she has no other friends” I said. “She’s just trying to fit in”

 

 

 

“Or she’s just trying to fit into OUR friend group for you” she said. “Brent, I love you and I don’t want you to go anywhere.”

 

 

 

“I know I would never... and I could never because you’d catch up to me in a heartbeat” I joked.

 

 

 

“Yeah I know, but I feel like Julia’s really is going head over heels for you” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh for sure” I said. “I’m surprised you didn’t lose your shit when she kissed me. But if I act up, you know I don’t want to be on her bad side” I said. “So I just stayed silent”

 

 

 

“Honestly, I could care less about that” she said. “I don’t know, It wasn’t really a big deal. Plus, she’s a good person.”

 

 

 

“Yeah but Haley, I know we’re tight and all but girls never let that happen. You just told me you know she’s plotting. Why are you so laid back about this?” I said.

 

 

 

“Why have you been so laid back?” She asked me. “It seems like you like it”.

 

 

 

“Haley... if we both didn’t react... that meant both of us were cool with it” I said. 

 

 

 

She was silent for a moment. I had her. But she was still angry. I could tell. The look on her face was cute, but at her size, it was intimidating.

 

 

 

“Brent. You realize that I’m the one protecting you, and I’m the one giving you a room” she said.

 

 

 

“Haley of course! I love you, I don’t want to leave you, and I am eternally grateful for everything you do!” I said, standing up. “I never said that. And I don’t want Julia to ruin what we have!”

 

 

 

“Brent I love you too” she said. “I’m sorry... I think I’m overreacting a bit”

 

 

 

A girl noticing she overreacted? I used to be friends with a lot of girls. Not one would catch themselves like that.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Haley.” I said smiling. 

 

 

 

“But still though. Julia...” she pondered. “We need to throw her in front of a new guy. Hopefully then she’ll stop obsessing over you”

 

 

 

“Well she kinds has. She hung out with Me Jose and Brady on the sideline of the first game” I said. “But you saw just now she hasn’t reduced her aggression at all”

 

 

 

“Yeah that’s true” Haley said. We both thought in silence after that for a bit. The waves gently crashed onto the shore and lapping onto my feet, knee-deep in water. In the distance, female cheering could be heard form the spike ball net

 

 

 

“Brent, do you find it a problem that your life depends on me?” She said. “Without me, who would you have to protect you? Who would you have to make you feel comfortable walking outside?” 

 

 

 

“Well that’s not gonna be an issue because I will always have you” I said.

 

 

 

“At this point Haley, you’ve meant so much to me that’s my love is like I would love a mother: unconditional”

 

 

 

“Woah slow down brent!” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Brent” she said.

 

 

 

“Yeah” I replied.

 

 

 

“You said you have you doctors coming to my room for your clothes and stuff, right?”

 

 

 

“Of course babe, that’s my home now” I said, betting nervous.

 

 

 

“So technically no matter what you have to be at my room tonight”

 

 

 

“Not exactly, the doctors have been dropping off my clothes at the door for two days”

 

 

 

“Well, whatever. I have an idea” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok tell me” I said.

 

 

 

“This is gonna be really freaky but I know that you would never leave me... so... I think we should do something crazy”

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

The four girls looked at their phones. In the span of a couple hours, they were all verified on Instagram, and gained over 50,000 followers. 

 

 

 

“Oh my god I’m famous” Hannah yelped.

 

 

 

“We all are!” Said Megan. “ it’s because of our new bodies”

 

 

 

“No you dumbasses do you guys read the news?” Lindsay said. “The whole thing isn’t a secret anymore the news was released last night”

 

 

 

“Oh really?” Gill said. “I never noticed”

 

 

 

“Wow, it’s literally all over the place. It’s on barstool, fox, abc, cnn, everywhere!” Lindsay said. 

 

 

 

“Well I haven’t really been checking the news lately” Megan said. “The island has been so much fun for me, and I don’t follow news on social media”

 

 

 

“Well let’s turn on the tv. I bet we can find something about it right now” Lindsay said, cutting right into the most dramatic part of the Godzilla fight and tuning into the live news.

 

 

 

Lindsay was lucky she found the news channel before she had to bust out the channel guide.

 

 

 

And there it was. A reporter talking about the Instagram posts from the four girls recently. Apparently they were comparing before and after pictures of the girls.

 

 

 

“Haha Gill was that really you?” Hannah pointed to the screen. A picture of Gillian with one of her best friends from high school appeared.

 

 

 

The girls had texted their friends earlier that day, before they met Eric. Some even texted their boyfriends who they had to leave after they were invited to omega island. But then again, not everyone had significant others before they arrived. The girls would never the tale of how they voluntarily fucked a giant twice their size last week.

 

 

 

“Haha yes” Gill said. “That’s me

 

 

 

“Damn girl you were naturally thick” She pointed out. And it was true that Gill had a very womanly shape to her before the growth. But she looked slightly different in the after photo. The omega hormone added firmness to her breasts, and they changed her face so it looked less baby like, and it made her eyes bigger. 

 

 

 

“Yep” she replied to Hannah. “But still think the hormone fixed me up in other places. And it made me a lot stronger too”

 

 

 

“Yeah I love being super strong. I can lift so much now” Hannah added. “And I can pick up this bed easily. I’ve done it before”

 

 

 

“The bed’s nothing” Megan said. “We need heavier things to lift around here. Actually now that I think about it, where are the gyms”

 

 

 

“They don’t want us to stunt our growth” Lindsey added while watching.

 

 

 

“Oof. Hopefully they’ll put one out once we’re done” Megan said.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Hannah added. Then a before picture popped up on the the screen. “Oh my god I remember that photo.”

 

 

 

The screen showed the photo, labeled courtesy of her best friend’s Instagram account.

 

 

 

“Wow, so we’re like, a big deal now” Megan said.

 

 

 

“No duh” Lindsay added.

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

Julia went pretty deep into the woods to pee. She was having a bit of trouble weaving through he burns to get out but eventually got back on the trail that she created using her own hands. She looked at her carnage, now overrun by the process of nature, slowly rotting the wood and covering the ground in grass once again.

 

 

 

It was a true testament to the effects of the OH. No elephant would be able to snap or uproot trees as easily as she did. It was like a superpower...like of. There was obviously a limit to her strength.

 

 

 

She looked to see Brent standing in the water, the water going up to his knees. And never to him, Haley’s massive body sitting next to him. Haley was taller than Brent was even when she was sitting down.

 

 

 

They were both looking out into the water, so Julia stood back and waited. It was just like a movie scene. She didn’t want to interrupt their deep talk.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“Oh my god. This can’t be! Brent is a regular teenager just like them!” Dr. Pierce said. 

 

 

 

She looked at the test results of the DNA extracted from Brent’s hair. “Should we ask for a blood sample? I need to see the antibodies that are actually being expressed in his bloodstream. There are so many genes that could be the reason for this.”

 

 

 

“Well, what about this” said the doctor with her. “We try to make a new pill. It will be just like the original except customized for specifically Brent only”

 

 

 

“Will that work? The pill we made was supposed to be able to work in everyone’s bloodstream. What are you going to do differently?” Pierce asked.

 

 

 

“Well...” the doctor said. “We have to find out which antibodies are preventing the pill from working”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Pierce said. “So we are going to need a blood sample.”

 

 

 

“Yes” said the doctor.

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

The sun was beginning to set as the day passed. The sky was turning yellow and orange as the sun continued its descent.

 

 

 

“Wow...” I said. “Are you sure? This is a little crazy”

 

 

 

“We’re on a fucking island” she said. “And you’re like a little yo-yo” she said. “I know you’ll always come back”

 

 

 

“Haha I am your little yo-yo” I replied.

 

 

 

“Here” Haley said. “Put your little hands up” she said. I did. 

 

 

 

“Tell me if this hurts at all” she said and stood up off the ground.

 

 

 

She stood all the way up, blocking the sun with her humongous shadow, and then wrapped each hand around my forearms. She bobbed next up and down like a yo-yo.

 

 

 

“Hehe you’re my little yo-yo” she said. For her, it must have really been like moving a little baby up and down. For me, it was a carnival ride. I continuously got shot up several feet in the air, then experienced a falling sensation for a half second. It kinda scared me too because our arms and hands were still wet, and if she dropped me it would hurt a ton, but that fear was what gave the thrill sensation of the ride.

 

 

 

After a little bit more of this, she put me down, and I had to catch my breath.

 

 

 

“Wow babe, it doesn’t even have to be sex, playing with you like this is too much for you!” She said giggling. And then she put her giant hands around my waist and picked me up. 

 

 

 

“Wheeee!” She said. I could tell she was getting her crackhead energy. “Ok Haley! You can put me down now cutie”

 

 

 

“Whoops sorry, I’m just a little excited that’s all” she said. “It’s so much fun being able to toss you around like this!”

 

 

 

“Yeah you’re like a human amusement park” I said. “ a little more spinning and I’m gonna yuke”

 

 

 

“Oh shit I’m sorry babe” she said. “I guess I just need to calm down”

 

 

 

“No need Haley” I said. “I’m a big guy I can handle you”

 

 

 

Then we heard splashing coming from the shore. It was Julia, who I completely forgot was even here.

 

 

 

“Hey Julia” Haley greeted the other giant. It was possible the angle of sunlight was making it difficult for me, but it seemed like Haley was just as tall as Julia.

 

 

 

“Hope I’m not interrupting anything. I can almost feel the love waves in he air” she said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. What took you so long, if you don’t mind me asking?” Haley’s asked

 

 

 

“Oh. I just went deep into the woods” Julia said. “I know how easy it is to spot me”

 

 

 

“Well remember Julia, unless it’s someone small like me, don’t worry everyone is as big as you now” I told her.

 

 

 

“Yeah, but still” she said.

 

 

 

“Nah we get it” Haley responded. “Hey Julia, you wouldn’t mind being our third wheel for dinner in a bit, would you?” She said.

 

 

 

“No. I wouldn’t. It’s not like I’m busy or anything” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok” Haley said. “Hey look the sun’s setting.”

 

 

 

At this point the sky was turning from yellow to orange. The beach was facing due south, so the sun was right on the sand.

 

 

 

“Hey let’s check out how the spike ball game is going” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Yeah let’s go” Julia agreed. They both started walking off. 

 

 

 

Their walking speed was insanely fast. I had to sprint to keep up with him. It wasn’t long before they both turned their heads around, watching me burn myself out just to keep up with them.

 

 

 

“Haha I heard tiny footsteps” Julia said as she turned round. “Here Haley you deserve a break I’ll carry him”

 

 

 

“Ok” Haley replied. Both of us knew Julia was gonna do something to me. Haley gave me a smile, and only she and I knew what she was telling me.

 

 

 

Julia turned round, bent over, and picked up my miniature body, again wrapping her fingers snugly around my waist and lifting me into the air.

 

 

 

Was this how light I was to them?

 

 

 

“Jeez you guys are picking me up like I’m a rag doll now” I said.

 

 

 

Julia was walking, still carrying me in both hands ”You feel like you’re like 30 pounds or something” she admitted.

 

 

 

“I’m still like 4’10” I said. “I should still weigh around 100 pounds right?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know” Haley said. 

 

 

 

“You’re 30 pounds now cutie” Julia said, as she tucked me to her left side, feeing her right hand, and continued walking.

 

 

 

They way she carried me was awkward. My penis was pressing into her hip bone, while my face was pressed against the underside of her tit. Very weird and I would have to guess uncomfortable for her to carry. But I guess not.

 

 

 

We watched the final points of spikeball. Daniella and Brady were winning, because although Brady had a size disadvantage, his smaller size allowed him to hit the ball more accurately. I don’t know what the final score was, but I could hear Daniella and Brady celebrating afterwards.

 

 

 

“Hey y’all we’re gonna head out” Haley said. “I’m tired from basketball this morning and we’ve been here all afternoon.” She complained.

 

 

 

“Yeah I think we might pack up too” Daniella said. “Guys pack up everything we’re heading back”

 

 

 

“Ok” Jessica said, grabbing the tiny spikeball net. Daniella opened up her giant-sized backpack, which was big enough to fit the net inside.

 

 

 

Haley and picked up our phones. They were blown up with Instagram, TikTok, and twitter notifications.

 

 

 

“Holy shut Brent I’m verified!” Haley exclaimed. And I checked my account for the same.

 

 

 

“Me too!” I said. “What happened?”

 

 

 

“It must have been because the internet opened up. We must have gone public!” She said.

 

 

 

Then I flash-backed to last night’s meeting. I remember Dr. Wilson covering it. “Yeah I remember the doctors telling us”

 

 

 

“Haha Brent, we gotta take some pics for the gram” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Haha. What are you gonna do with me?”  I asked her.

 

 

 

“Make couple photos that nobody else can replicate” she said.

 

 

 

Julia came back with her phone. “Haha I want in on this. And I’ll take pics for you guys”

 

 

 

“Yeah here. Can you take a couple pics  of us?” Asked my girlfriend.

 

 

 

“Yeah gimme your phone” Julia replied. And Haley handed it over.

 

 

 

It was a shame the sunset wasn’t over the water, but where it was was just fine. “Alright Brent, how do you wanna do this?” She looked down at me.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, pick me up and hold me out somewhere” is said.

 

 

 

“Ok, come here” she responded. I didn’t really move tho h, her long arms cane to me instead and lifted me off the ground yet again. My legs were really were useless at this point if I’m gonna be carried above ground all the time.

 

 

 

Haley lifted me up into the air like they do in the lion king. And Julia got a nice shot of her holding me out in front of her, facing towards the right, with the sunset in the background, above both of us.

 

 

 

Julia got another one where I lay across Haley’s arms like one of those models, and another where we stand facing each other to compare the sheer size difference.

 

 

 

“Wow these are good Julia, I like the lighting” Haley commented, scrolling through the tiny photos on her phone. I couldn’t agree or disagree because I wasn’t photogenic.

 

 

 

A text notification went through her phone. I read it aloud to the two bigger girls.

 

 

 

“Omega people” I started. I laughed a bit at what Haley put their contact name under. She had told me before I think but I forgot.

 

 

 

“We just came in with specialized iPads to trade you phone in with. Come see the giant tent we’re setting up tonight through Monday for an easy 5-minute transfer.”

 

 

 

“Oh cool. What’s today?” Haley asked. “What’s today again?”

 

 

 

“I haven’t thought about that since we came here” I exclaimed. 

 

 

 

“Me neither” said Haley. 

 

 

 

“It’s Saturday” Julia said, looking at her iPad.

 

 

 

“Who’s Julia where’d you get that?” Haley asked.

 

 

 

“I got it ever since I grew” she said. “It works just like an iPhone, cellular and everything, and it’s super light”

 

 

 

“Oh that’s cool” Haley said. “I’m probably gonna get one tonight. I hate how tiny my phone is”

 

 

 

From behind us, a group of people were walking over. “Hey guys lets get photos too” Daniella said.

 

 

 

We took several photos, and we ended staying at the beach for several hours. But we got all the pics we needed. I airdropped the photos to everybody from Haley’s phone successfully and I posted the photos on my insta as well as Haley’s. 

 

 

 

Julia and Haley started walking back. I was being held by Julia again, obviously.

 

 

 

This time, Julia thought it was a good idea to nestle me right underneath her rack. My body was cradled across her body. And while my head was resting next to her shoulder, I could have sworn I heard moaning under her breath, but it also could be just from walking and carrying me. If I was as light as she said I was, then the answer would be the former. Plus, my body was pushing her breasts upwards, as if she wasn’t satisfied with their firmness and perkiness already.

 

 

 

Julia smiled down at me. I don’t know why, but she did. I smiled back because I didn’t know what to do.

 

 

 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started texting Haley.

 

 

 

B: Haley do you see how this bitch is carrying me?

 

 

 

H: is that a problem? Hehe

 

 

 

I looked over at Haley who was working to hide her smile from Julia by tilting her head down.

 

 

 

B: Help meeeeeeee

 

 

 

H: hehe ur helpless

 

 

 

B: haleyyyyyyyyyy

 

 

 

H: 😂😂

 

 

 

H: what r u thinking abt rn

 

 

 

I almost laughed. She was looking at me but I knew if I made eye contact with her Julia would catch us in the act.

 

 

 

Instead she turned to Haley. “Hey, why is your face so red?” She asked Haley.

 

 

 

She said “Ok...” and then started laughing. Julia looked at her awkwardly, and I was cringing. I think she was gonna cough up our shenanigans.

 

 

 

“Why are you carrying him like that?” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Oh, umm I don’t know” Julia said and smiled. “I’m sorry Brent, I just find this to be comfortable”

 

 

 

“No, carry on” I said, knowing Haley would laugh more. 

 

 

 

Haley’s face was still red as a tomato. “Oh my god” she said.

 

 

 

Then she looked back at her vibrato phone. Her mouth opened up as if to say “oh my god”, but she caught herself.

 

 

 

Julia started laughing too. “Oh my god Haley you’re laughing so hard, she said” 

 

 

 

But Julia thought she was still laughing at the way I was nestled underneath her rack, whose jelly-like feel was felt with every ripple her footfalls sent through it.

 

 

 

And initially, that was true, but what Haley was laughing at was the text I just sent her.

 

 

 

I sent her “what she gonna do next? Sit on me?”

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“Wow, imagine” Hannah said after the end of Godzilla.

 

 

 

“Imagine what?” Lindsay asked.

 

 

 

“Imagine if the hormone made us grow so big we were bigger than the biggest skyscrapers” Hannah replied.

 

 

 

“Yeah, and imagine being the queen of the island too” Megan replied. 

 

 

 

“Yeah that would be kinda cool. Too bad it didn’t happen” Gill said. “But I mean, for now we have Eric”

 

 

 

And then, just then, there was a knock on the door.

 

 

 

“Ugh I got it” Hannah said.

 

 

 

The giant stepped to her door and opened. It was Eric.

 

 

 

“Well hey little guy! Wanna come in?” She asked the beaten man.

 

 

 

“Umm sure. I was going to ask anyways”  he said. Hannah was excited. If what Megan said was true, why the fuck would he come back other than his stone-inscribed desire for more sex.

 

 

 

Eric was greeted to the other three girls. “Hey ladies” he said. He looked beaten, and while there were no signs he had rough sex, he had a massive boner sticking through his pants. Megan knew why he was back. She never finished him. Eric wasn’t operating on his brain’s will. He was victim to the tons of sexual pressure that was built up while smelling her pussy. He needed to cum bad.

 

 

 

“Anything else you’re willing to do?” Gill asked.

 

 

 

“For...”

 

 

 

“For our pleasure” gill said, cutting him off. But Eric was too pent up. What she said turned him on. 

 

 

 

“I’ll do anything” he said.

 

 

 

“Ok” Hannah replied. “We didn’t get any drinks with our pizzas. Can you grab us a couple lemonades from the food court?” 

 

 

 

Eric grunted and proceeded through the door.

 

 

 

“What was that?” Hannah threatened.

 

 

 

“My pleasure” Eric replied as he went out the door

 

 

 

——————————

 

 

 

“Hey, Daniella just texted me” said Haley. “She wants me over at her hotel room.” 

 

 

 

“Oh, so like, no boys allowed?” I replied.

 

 

 

“No boys allowed” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh. Julia did you get an invite?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“No...” she said, disappointed.

 

 

 

“Oh don’t worry Julia, it’s only because she hasn’t really gotten to know you yet” Haley reassured her. “Trust me, a couple of days later and you’ll have her trust”

 

 

 

“Ok” said Julia. “Yeah I get a bad vibe from her anyways. She seems a bit bitchy”

 

 

 

“Oh girl that’s an understatement” Haley responded.

 

 

 

“Ok. That’s fine I’ll just hang with Julia and then go back to my room later” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok. It might last all night, I don’t know” Haley said. “But I’m gonna go now”

 

 

 

“Ok Haley. I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked her before she left for her room.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’ll see you tomorrow” Haley said and headed for the hotel.

 

 

 

When Haley was out of earshot, Julia turned to me, still nestled in her arms like a baby.

 

 

 

“Hmmm. I mean I guess if your captain wants you to meet up with you, you would have to to avoid her bad side” Julia told me.

 

 

 

“Yeah Daniella, she’s a bitchy one” I said. Julia smiled.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent, wanna grab dinner?”

 

 

 

I was against the idea of eating in public. “Let’s head back to... oh wait I don’t have my own place”

 

 

 

“You want to head to mine?” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Yeah. But is there a way to take out food? I mean you’re great Julia but I don’t want to eat in public with you”

 

 

 

“Why?” Julia asked, and then realized the answer immediately after.

 

 

 

“Oh. Hmmm. Well I will get us food to take back here? Ok?” She said.

 

 

 

“Yeah. That’s fine” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok. Let me get dressed. I don’t think I’d want to eat in my swimsuit anyways” Julia said. She got up and threw on shorts, a tank top, and flip-flops.

 

 

 

“What do you want? I’m fine with pizza” Julia asked me. 

 

 

 

I know better than to go against what the girl prefers. “Yeah pizzas fine with me”

 

 

 

“Ok lil Brent don’t go anywhere” she said.

 

 

 

“See ya soon Julia” I said.

 

 

 

And with that, the door shut. I wanted to open it and hang with Haley for a bit, but I knew she was gonna from her room.

 

 

 

I looked again at the closed door. Would I even be able to reach the handle?

 

 

 

I walked up to the giant sized door. The knob was around eight feet high by my estimate. That’s nearly twice my height. I was shocked at how small I truly have become. the scale of everything relative was really beginning to set in my head now. It almost as if everything didn’t get bigger, I got smaller. I had no clue I was so short. I always thought I would at least be able to reach a doorknob. I must have been spoiled by the way Haley would carry me places now.

 

 

 

Then I realized I could simply text Haley. I whipped open my phone and started texting her.

 

 

 

B: Hey Haley hows your night out so far?

 

 

 

H: Oh my god I’m having a fucking blast. I’m talking so much shit about you to Liz and Jose at the food court 😘

 

 

 

B: stop talking about my cocccccc

 

 

 

H: Oh don’t worry I told them it was enormous hehe 🙃

 

 

 

B: Julia is actually heading for the food court right now

 

 

 

H: Without u?

 

 

 

B: I told her I don’t wanna be seen eating dinner with any girl but you

 

 

 

H: aw babe you didn’t have to do Julia like that.

 

 

 

B: Yeah but I did so like yeah

 

 

 

H: You better do her extra well tonight or imma slap you

 

 

 

B: You said you wanted to stop feeing bad for her

 

 

 

H: Ya. Ur point?

 

 

 

B: My point is I only go all out when I’m with u bby🥰

 

 

 

H: Ha if what you call in bed is “all out” then you’re gonna have to start using pills

 

 

 

B: That’s not fair it’s Bc ur bigggg

 

 

 

H: yeah. Big girl big needs bitch

 

 

 

H: oh shit she’s here bye Brent ly 💖

 

 

 

B: byed84;a039;d84;a039;

 

 

 

Jeez. Haley can be so quick to call out my size disadvantage, but then again, I guess that’s the biggest label on me right now. I sighed.

 

 

 

But then again I started thinking abt Julia. I had no idea what to expect from her in bed. Rough, gentle, experienced, amateur, or how long she would last.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica burst into the room, feet still full of sand and bodies all exhausted from today’s festivities.

 

 

 

“Dani, I’m so pent up from today. Can you grab Mitch”

 

 

 

“One sec. I’m really tired” Daniella replied. “Here, we can turn ourselves on and then I’ll grab him. That’ll be nice, won’t it Jess”

 

 

 

“Yes” she said, her eyes dilating as she stared at her partner in her eyes. It was that time once again where Daniella was no longer just a friend, she was also her guide into the world of the giantess fetish.

 

 

 

And for this time around, Daniella planned to emphasize that she is not only to be her guide, but her lover as well.

 

 

 

Daniella’s head drifted towards Jessica’s, before Jessica grabbed Daniella and pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

 

The two fifteen-plus footers laid down on the bed, tongue-kissing themselves for a few minutes. Jesica started taking off Daniella’s clothes. Once she was stripped down to her swimsuit, the blonde pulled back and got up on her knees above her sex partner, straddling her between her thighs.

 

 

 

“So baby you wanna grab our lucky man?” Daniella asked with the whip of her hair.

 

 

 

“Yes please” Jess answered submissively.

 

 

 

Daniella hopped off the bed and walked to the top shelf. Jessica started at Daniella’s beautiful ass as she walked away from her. She never considered herself a lesbian, but after the way Daniella’s been treating her recently, she would definitely be simping for Daniella for a long time.

 

 

 

Daniella turned around, and saw the microsecond where Jessica’s eyes darted from her ass to her face. She winked at her. Jessica was getting wet.

 

 

 

“Take off your clothes” Daniella commanded. Jessica nodded submissively and quickly slid off everything, with no regard where the clothes went afterward.

 

 

 

Mitchell was hearing everything from the shoebox. He was hungry though, he hadn’t eaten since Jessica have him a couple bread crumbs yesterday. Then, he felt two giant hands grab the box and move it, sending him flying into the wall.

 

 

 

Mitchell’s eyes, once again, were blinded from the sudden change from the dark box to the open light. It took a good two minutes for him to be able to look at what was the source of moans and lewd noises above him.

 

 

 

He was in between the two god-sized girls, both on their knees, kissing high above him. One of them was wearing a bikini, and the other was wearing nothing, letting her pink pussy open and free to rain down juice on whoever was unlucky enough to be below.

 

 

 

The girls shifted, causing large tremors on the mattress. The shifting environment of the mattress caused Mitchell to lose balance and fall. He rolled a bit before he stopped himself. He was struggling to survive yet another “session” between the 16-foot blondie and her submissive sex partner. Both grinding their bodies against each other. Each could be named as God’s greatest works of art.

 

 

 

Mitchell began to smell what was Jessica’s extremely aroused vagina. And it didn’t help that he was standing right beneath it. Occasionally, warm drops of her juice would fall and splash into Mitchell, giving him a stronger scent to embrace. His dick was begging for attention despite his situation.

 

 

 

Daniella looked down to see if her victim was awake yet. Her excitement was expressed as she smiled down at the struggling man trying to regain his balance between the constantly moving pillars around him, making indents in the mayoress that threatened to crush the little man underneath them.

 

 

 

“Our little man is ready to play” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“Ooh yay!” Jessica said and backed up to see the tiny guy. 

 

 

 

Mitchell backed up as he looked at the behemoth naked teenager, staring down at him on her knees. “Like what you see” Jess said.

 

 

 

Mitchell nodded and his dick twitched.

 

 

 

“Haha your little dick said yes too” Jess said. 

 

 

 

“Hey Mitch, I’m here too. Wanna give me some attention as well?”

 

 

 

Mitch turned around to see the bikini-clad alpha, also on her knees, staring down at him.

 

 

 

“I don’t think you wanna miss the show” Daniella said. “Neither do you Jess”

 

 

 

“Ooh, I wanna show” Jess said. Behind him, Jessica shifted to lay down on her belly next to Mitchell. The constant movement caused Mitchell to stumble again. He was still decently sized to survive the small tremors the giant naturally make, but on the mattress, where the giants would literally shake the world with each movement, it was hard to stay upright.

 

 

 

Jess‘s body was laying down next to Mitchell. Her legs dangled off the side. Mitchell looked at her head next to his body. Mitchell wasn’t even as big as her head.

 

 

 

Daniella began her strip tease. She constantly swayed her hips side to side, and run her hands down every single curve she could flaunt. Mitchell would have jacked off right now if he wasn’t scared of her crushing him.

 

 

 

After a little bit of teasing, she finally slipped off her swim top. Her perfect tits jiggled and relaxed as they were finally released. Despite being jiggly, however, they did not seem to have changed shape from when Daniella was wearing a bra. Her breasts was simply that perfect. So impossibly perfect. Daniella squeezed each one individually, showing off how perfect they were and how hard both of her brown nipples were. Jessica cheered.

 

 

 

Then she ran her hands down her torso, following the hourglass shape and her eight-pack, all the way to her hips. The width of them hinted at what she was hiding behind.

 

 

 

Daniella spread her thighs further apart, bringing the tiny guy inches apart from the wet stain on the bottom of her white bikini bottom. Her cameltoe jutted out. 

 

 

 

Daniella ran her fingers along her vulva through the panties. “This is where you’re mouth is going” she said seductively to Jessica, who said “yayyyy you’re killing it Dani!”. 

 

 

 

Then Daniella said “and this is where your slave’s body is going”. She said, rubbing her finger up against her labia again, and then rubbing the smelly substance on mitchell’s naked body. 

 

 

 

Mitchell actually was enjoying the show. Despite his urge to whack himself off immediately, this was the first time he was getting this kind of attention in a while. And despite her probably torturing and raping him later, she was super hot.

 

 

 

Daniella finally turned around and squatted down, giving both viewers the hottest view of her ass. She twerked for a little bit before slowly pulling down her panties, releasing her bare ass to Mitchell and Jessica.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Dani! You’re so good” she said, and then kissed Daniella on the right cheek. Mitch reminds himself Jessica kisses her ass both physically and figuratively. Despite overpowering Mitchell on the daily, she has a superior too.

 

 

 

Daniella turned back around and let her booty drop onto the bed, causing Mitchell to fly forward into her awaiting labia.

 

 

 

Daniella moaned loudly and Mitchell grunted ad the impact was made. Mitchell’s lower body had hit her soft lips, but his head banged against her clit and Mitch’s eats were ringing.

 

 

 

“Oh my god! He literally jumped onto my pussy!” She said in brief ecstasy. 

 

 

 

Jessica’s fingers began to probe around Daniella’s clit. “Oh my little baby was Daniella too much for you tonight already?” She said as she turned Mitchell around. Mitchell’s eyes were barely open. He was seeing double.

 

 

 

“Come on now, you’ve rumbled with the big girls before” Jess said before she reached a hand between her and started rubbing herself while laying belly down on the bedsheets.

 

 

 

Jess then took her lubed up hand and started rubbing her juices onto Mitchell’s body.

 

 

 

“Come on. I know you’re hormones are overriding the pain. Dive into Dani’s pussy!” She cheered.

 

 

 

She was right. Mitchell really wanted to cum despite the pain. Overcoming the pain was an important step to becoming the lover they want him to be.

 

 

 

Mitchell first planted his head into the warm cave, making Daniella moan as he pushed the walls wider to fit his body inside.

 

 

 

Mitch felt a giant force from behind him push on his legs. He guessed it was Jessica’s index finger, applying more power than his tiny body could ever exert.

 

 

 

Then, the finger was replaced with something wet and sticky. It was rocking his foot, causing him to squirm and Daniella to moan. 

 

 

 

“Ah yes Jessica just like that. He’s behaving so well!” Daniella said down to her lover, who was pushing in their little sex slave with her tongue.

 

 

 

Once Jessica pushed him as far as her tongue could push him, she began working on Daniella’s clit, licking the inside of the sensitive body part. 

 

 

 

Daniella let herself fall back and lay down. She was in such a state of pleasure unlike anything she’s ever experienced when she was smaller.

 

 

 

Meanwhile inside, Mitchell’s body was constantly trying to cope with the continuous crushing force of Daniella’s pussy. Not to mention he couldn’t help but thrash as Jessica’s tongue tickled his feet. Daniella felt every single movement, every single struggle of the tiny inside her, and she loved it.

 

 

 

And while Mitchell didn’t exactly love the situation, his dick was pressing and rubbing Daniella’s G-spot. No, Mitchell did not know what his dick was rubbing up against, but he was able to finally cum and spray his tiny seed all around Daniella’s pussy.

 

 

 

Daniella didn’t notice her slave had finished inside of her but that didn’t matter. She didn’t get off on knowing she was fucking Mitchell, she got off on knowing Mitchell’s as helpless to every single whim she had, as well as dominate another full-sized human being who was eating her out right now.

 

 

 

Daniella grabbed her tits in the midst of her stimulation, and a couple seconds later started to climax.

 

 

 

While Jessica wasn’t experienced enough to tell, Mitchell could tell by the way her pussybwalls connapsed on him, squeezing him harder than anything before. He was drowning in her juices, his own sweat, and now Daniella’s cum. 

 

 

 

The white sticky fluid came up like it always did. It came in bursts, soaked Mitchell’s head as well as overwhelm his senses, and left him little room to breathe until the liquid fully drained out of her cave, flowing beneath Mitchell and out the bottom.

 

 

 

“Jessica oh my god that was so good” Daniella said as she sat up. Jessica looked up to see the giant’s abs flex as she sat up. Daniella’s abs were perfect. Larger and more chiseled than most men’s six-packs, yet not overwhelmingly big.

 

 

 

“Dani should I fish out the little guy” Jess asked.

 

 

 

“Nah, I have something better” she said, hornier than ever. She had no respect for Mitchell to begin with, but this time she didn’t even care if he needed a break. She wanted to cum again.

 

 

 

Mitchell felt that familiar pair of fingers reach in and grab his single leg, and slowly drag him out of the drying and hardening cave. One again he would have the fresh, cold air and a chance to lay on the ground regaining his energy.

 

 

 

But all she did was tug on him a bit. Half of his body was hanging outside, he could feel it, maybe she wanted him to push the rest of him out himself?

 

 

 

His arms were outstretched in front of him, so he couldn’t push off the only hard surface in the entire organ, the clit. The walls were getting wet and slippery again and Mitchell couldn’t get a grip on the sides to properly push himself out. His struggles seemed to make the matters worse too. He heard more moaning echoing through the cave. Mitchell was beginning to wonder if she wanted him to come out.

 

 

 

 Outside, Daniella was making out with Jessica once again, hands wrapped around each other’s bodies, and rock hard nipples rubbing up against the smoothest skin. Then, their flexible legs wrapped around each other, pushing their crotches together.

 

 

 

Daniella whispered something in Jessica’s ear seductively, and then licked it, causing Jess to moan. Jessica scooted her hips forward, not only colliding her crotch with Daniella’s but trapping Mitchell’s dangling legs inside another familiar environment.

 

 

 

Mitchell’s worst case scenario was complete. Although if he wasn’t as exhausted maybe he wound enjoy being crammed between two giant  vaginas.

 

 

 

Both of the superiors started moaning as they laid down and scissored each other.

 

 

 

Mitchell was placed right between both vaginas, so every movement he made affected both girls evenly, right at their clits too.

 

 

 

Mitchell, again, could not resist the urgency to squirm in the hope that it would help him escape the enclosed space. The position he‘s in was especially dangerous because the two moving organs of Mitchell’s world could shift a little too far to the side and snap the helpless man in half. Despite the squirming, however, his dick was rubbing against two well-lubricated folds of Daniella’s labia. The grinding sensation combined with the lubrications caused a 

 

 

 

Daniella has seen enough giantess content to know how risky it was for Mitchell’s life to be put in such a position, but subconsciously, she knew she was getting so turned on off of it, and the fact that Mitchell’s health wasn’t really worth that much to them. Plus, Mitchell was enjoying it, she felt his hard dick penetrate two folds inside her.

 

 

 

She also looked at Jessica. She probably had no idea what was at risk for Mitchell. She was pretty much unaware of her power over the guy. That turned Daniella on even more.

 

 

 

Jessica came first, and Mitchell felt the cum splashing onto his feet as he kicked at the liquid like he was kicking before to try and escape the two grinding environments. 

 

 

 

And despite orgasming earlier, Daniella came shortly after. She threw her head back as she flooded the vagina containing Mitchell’s head.

 

 

 

Mitchell had came too, involuntarily of course. The folds of flesh inside Daniella’s giant sex organ was almost like a vagina fitted for someone Mitchell’s size.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Jess” Daniella said laying down. “That was awesome!”

 

 

 

“I love you Daniella” Jessica replied. As both continued to slow their breathing and simply relax in the afterglow of what was their most passionate sex ever. 

 

 

 

For Jessica, the passionate sex was a sign that the two were getting closer. And Jessica was really drawn to Daniella for the way she turns her on, so she continued to fall head over heels for her lesbian partner.

 

 

 

But for Daniella, she saw one of her deepest darkest secrets turn her world into something amazing. Despite Mitchell being a slave, the poor little guy was the key component of the relationship. Without Mitchell, there was no Jessella.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

I sat as I waited for Haley to text back.

 

 

 

I really loved Haley, and I want to stay loyal to her, but if she knows that I’m doing this, if she told me I should go out and do this, am I still being loyal?

 

 

 

But then again, the upsides of having Julia were that her tits were enormous, and the element of surprise that came from not knowing what she’s like. And the thought on knowing I had a girlfriend plays in too, despite her knowing. That helped me arouse myself. But I didn’t need that now. 

 

 

 

Tonight, Julia would be a good one-nighter, but it was only seven, and maybe I could talk her into asking out a guy or something.

 

 

 

Then I got a text:

 

 

 

J:Are you sure you don’t wanna come down here? Haley is down here. People won’t get sus.

 

 

 

B: yeah I’m fine

 

 

 

J: Okkkkkkk

 

 

 

Then I got a text from Dr. pierce.

 

 

 

P: Her brent, we’ve been doing research on your DNA lately, and our team is requesting a small blood draw to help see what is actually going on in your blood. Do you care to drop by some time to do this?

 

 

 

B: Nope I can come tomorrow

 

 

 

P: awesome! See you then

 

 

 

I don’t know what they’re doing over there, but I hope I don’t have to give anymore blood anytime soon.

 

 

 

Then I got yet another text.

 

 

 

H: Julia is heading back up. Looks like you guys were too pussy to come out huh?

 

 

 

B: Babe I dint want people getting sus you know?

 

 

 

H: Ha who gives a fuck?

 

 

 

B: ME! Because I wanna look loyal!

 

 

 

H: lol you’re a liar 

 

 

 

B: stop it

 

 

 

H: liar liar tiny underwear on fire

 

 

 

Ok. I want getting anything else useful outta that convo except for the fact Julia was heading  back for the hotel.

 

 

 

A couple minutes later Julia swung open the door. A delicious pizza was waiting for both of us.

 

 

 

“Bon appetit” Julia said cheerfully.

 

 

 

She placed the pizza box on the bed, both of us laying on top like an 80’s couple. Julia grabbed the remote.

 

 

 

“Anything you wanna watch on Netflix?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“It’s whatever you want” I replied.

 

 

 

“Ok... hmmm we should find a movie that suits us. You know?”

 

 

 

“Umm whatever you want Julia” I said. God, could things get more cringy?

 

 

 

She grabbed the giant remote half as tall as I was and started scrolling through the available videos?

 

 

 

How about “honey I shrunk the kids?” She said.

 

 

 

“Nah” I said. “I’ve seen that one already”

 

 

 

“Me too” she said, and kept scrolling.

 

 

 

“Ant-man and the wasp?”

 

 

 

“Saw that one too, although it was a decent movie” I replied to her.

 

 

 

 “Nah we gotta find something we haven’t seen yet” she said confidently. “Let’s find something we both haven’t seen”

 

 

 

Then we found a movie made not too long ago. I’ve seen the ads for the movie when I was little but I didn’t feel like watching it.

 

 

 

“Gulliver’s travels?” She asked. “It looks pretty interesting to me”

 

 

 

“Never seen it either” I said honestly.

 

 

 

“Me neither” said and immediately pressed play. Then she laid down on the bed next to the large pizza and started gobbling down pizza.

 

 

 

“Are you comfy Brent?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Well I kinda wanna lie down too” I replied. I figured I would slide now to make things less awkward later. I knew that from experience.

 

 

 

“Here, I have a special spot for my little king” Julia said, patting her stomach.

 

 

 

I laughed. “Is your stomach gonna be soft enough? I don’t wanna feel your abs twitch while I eat, that’s gonna take away my appetite”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. The omega hormone made us perfect. Nothing bad should happen!” Julia assured me. 

 

 

 

“Ok” I said, grabbing a pizza and climbing onto Julia’s “throne” for me. 

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Mitchell woke up in a bed, stiff as he ever was. By “stiff”, his mobility was literally impaired due to a dried coat of combined vaginal secretions from both girls.

 

 

 

Slowly, he was able to get up and observe the world he was in. But then the world shook immediately after. It was as if a temple noticed his awakening and began shifting to open the path to a room.

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica took about 15 minutes to lay in bed naked together before doing anything. But Jessica had awoken to the grunting of Mitchell standing up.

 

 

 

Mitchell realized he was in between the two goddesses. In front of him was the sex organ he was just inside. He turned around and saw, the other sex organ he was just in. 

 

 

 

Daniella opened her eyes and looked at the worn down toy. She cooed and a lazy hand swooped Mitchell onto her grasp.

 

 

 

Daniella shifted to lean on her elbows as she started down at the little guy, holding him as if she was on her phone. She licked her lips and said “thanks little guy. You were good last night”.

 

 

 

Mitchell was looking up helplessly at his captivator. Although she wasn’t really awake yet,  She still really looked like she was passionately thanking him. For the first time, he thought that maybe they really did value him.

 

 

 

Daniella brought the little guy up to her face and kissed his whole head in one smooch. Mitchell was overwhelmed at first, but it was nice to finally see some appreciation from what was one of the two the only close people in his life.

 

 

 

“Be a good little slave and when I’m happy like this maybe I’ll promote you to a pet” she whispered to him, and smiled. 

 

 

 

Mitch looked beneath her head and was checking out her dangling boobs. Maybe the girls weren’t entirely cold-hearted. And if they did have some gratitude for his existence, there are some guys out there who would die to even get the chance to see these girls naked. He pretty just fucked both of them.

 

 

 

Then he started to grow a boner. Daniella smiles.

 

 

 

Jessica started shifting. She seemed to have been awoken from the sounds next to her. She looked up to see Daniella holding the little guy. She could just notice his protruding penis in her  blurry vision.

 

 

 

“Hehe hey cuties” she mumbled, scooting over and wrapping her hands around Daniella. Daniella turned and the two made out.

 

 

 

Mitchell, still enclosed in Daniella’s grasp, witnessed the passionate kiss from less than a foot away. The two titanic lips continued their kissing as Mitchell became more turned on than ever. To watch something like that, at his size and distance, was truly a man’s dream. He slowly drifted an arm down to his twitching boner and started moving until Daniella pulled out of the kiss,

 

 

 

“Ok someone’s seen too much” Daniella said. “Don’t jerk yourself off. You cum when I tell you to” Daniella said rather relaxedly.

 

 

 

And immediately, Mitchell seemed to lose his desire for release. It was if Daniella opened his brain as well as his body. But really, it was just out of his fear of violating such a titan.

 

 

 

“Daniella what time is it?” Jess murmured.

 

 

 

“It’s nine” she said. “Dinner?”

 

 

 

“Sure”

 

 

 

“Alright imma slap on some of your pajamas” Daniella said.

 

 

 

“Yeah go for it” Jess mumbled. “Gimme a couple minutes” she said and rolled back to her side of the bed.

 

 

 

Daniella threw on a loose T-shirt and some pajama bottoms before dragging Jess out of bed to do the same.

 

 

 

“Alright, do we want anything else?” Daniella said looking around. She looked around and then locked her eyes on Mitchell, left all alone on the bed.

 

 

 

“Shouldn’t we put him back?” Jessica said to Daniella.

 

 

 

“Nah, we won’t be gone for long. Plus, we haven’t fed him all day” she replied.

 

 

 

“So what are we gonna do? Take him with us?” Jess asked. She was a little concerned about getting caught, but so was Daniella.

 

 

 

“Haha yeah, and I know exactly how to carry him” she replied, walking over to Mitchell.

 

 

 

The sixteen foot giantess bent over, showing Mitchell her rack once more before snatching him up with her big hand.

 

 

 

“Alright let’s go Jess” she said, with Mitchell in her hand.

 

 

 

Mitchell looked up at her chin, which was quickly replaced with her face tilting down, looking right at him.

 

 

 

“I’ll put you in a spot you’re gonna love, or hate depending on how bad you need to cum” she said. “But if you cum, you and I get caught, and you’ll leave us” she said. “So don’t cum”.

 

 

 

And before Mitchell could cough up a question to an “of course”, Daniella tucked him right into her massive cleavage. At her size, the tiny man was able to just fit inside her cleavage without anything sticking out. 

 

 

 

Mitchell’s layer of dried cum prevented him from truly feeling the fleshy breasts against his skin, so that was a plus, but his dick was still rubbing up against skin, and that was turning him on badly. And plus, there were so many ways the layer of dried cum would peel off of Mitchell...

 

 

 

Mitchell quickly got used to the slight jiggle her tits did on every footstep. He imagined what it would be like to be Daniella and carry those hooters everywhere she went. Does the jiggle get annoying? Does it hurt her back at all? And does she appreciate the attention she got? Mitchell’s curiosity had him in deep thought as his blond Amazonian captivator followed Jessica out the door and towards the East stairs to head to the food court.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Most of the movie was about a giant man in a Lilliputian community, but we can say was a real confidence booster to see what that girl does to Gulliver character in Gulliver’s Travels. 

 

 

 

Imagine living in an eight year-old’s dollhouse, forced to live your life as a literal toy, being bossed around at her whim.

 

 

 

“Wow, you better spend the days wisely while you’re still big” Julia said to me as a laid down on her stomach, my head nestled between her cleavage.

 

 

 

“Why?” I said.

 

 

 

“Because you’re gonna eventually end up like that!” She said back to me.

 

 

 

“Well that won’t happen for a while” I said to her. “I’m only shrinking like an inch and a half a day. And right now I’m like 4’10””

 

 

 

“Really?” She said. “That means I’m three times as tall as you. Let’s measure” she said.

 

 

 

Underneath me I felt her abs tighten, causing me to get scared and roll off as she sat up.

 

 

 

I will never get used to our size difference. Every time a giant stands next to me, I feel so insignificant and small. The feeling’s power is the same every time too; overwhelming.

 

 

 

Julia stood next to the tv, which was still running, and waved me over. “Here. I would say stand back to back but I think I can measure you from the front” she said.

 

 

 

I stood up as straight as I can, and Julia leaned over and placed her hand on my head.

 

 

 

Yeah Brent you only come up to like halfway up my thigh” she said. I turned to see that she was indeed telling the truth. “Here want me to grab a tape measure?” She asked me. 

 

 

 

“Sure” I said back to her. Julia walked to her drawer, which I could not see it’s contents but assumed it had the same old plan B, birth control, bible (lol) and tape measure. She whipped out an enlarged tape measure.

 

 

 

She measured me against her leg. “Brent you shrank a whole inch. You’re 4’9”. I got really worried for a second and realized that I measured myself this morning; which is a while back.

 

 

 

“No surprise there” is said over the tv. 

 

 

 

“Aww. I feel so bad for you” Julia said. “It must be tough being so small”. The giant girl sat down on the ground criss-cross applesauce on the floor like a little curious girl. A giant arm reached out and clumsily massaged my head.

 

 

 

“Yeah. But luckily I’m friends with a bunch of giants who help me out” I replied. “Like you”

 

 

 

Julia blushed. “Brent come on I barely did anything for you!” She said giggling.

 

 

 

Then followed an awkward silence. The tv ran in the background. 

 

 

 

“Brent” Julia said. I could tell her lust was building up inside her.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” I said.

 

 

 

“I actually think I could do a lot for you tonight” she said.

 

 

 

“Really.” I said back to her. The emotions in the air said it all. I was gonna add Julia to my body count.

 

 

 

“Yeah. All you have to do is come here” she said, reaching an arm around me and bringing me in for a kiss.

 

 

 

I climbed up onto her legs as we continued the Kissing. She tasted really minty, probably because she knew what was gonna happen. Her humongous tongue reached far and deep into mine, and it turned me on as I struggled to fend her off with my smaller tongue.

 

 

 

It really was incredible to see how effortless she dominated me. From the way I was helpless while she was kissing, I knew who was in control.

 

 

 

Although I was able to reach Julia’s body and feel everything from her head to her torso. She was too big for me to remove any clothes. When Haley and I went at it we would be in our light loose pajamas. Maybe she did that on purpose knowing I couldn’t remove anything tight on my own.

 

 

 

She laughed at my feeble attempt, and she stopped kissing me to take off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my underwear with a giant bulge. She smiled.

 

 

 

Her giant fingers slid from my feet to my crotch, giving me goosebumps, and with two delicate fingers, pulled down my underwear slowly. She let my boner bounce up once it was free from the force of my waistband.

 

 

 

“Oh wow Brent you’re kinda big” she said. “Well, bigger than expected. What are you? 7 inches?”

 

 

 

“I’d say 6.5 or so...” I replied. I really just wanted her to start sucking or do whatever she had planned.

 

 

 

“Wow” she said. The compliment just made me more horny, I loved it when girls complimented my body during sex.

 

 

 

My ambition was cut short when Julia took her giant hand and wrapped my entire length with it. At her size, my dick was completely enveloped in her hand. It wasn’t even close.

 

 

 

“Hmm. I guess I really can’t give you a hand job, huh?” Julia said.

 

 

 

“No but I bet your mouth would be nice” I said.

 

 

 

She cooed at me as she let go on my dick and opened up her mouth. Of course, her mouth enveloped my entire dick. It was such a nice blowjob. It might just be the best blowjob anyone has given me since Haley hasn’t put her mouth on my dick at her current size yet.

 

 

 

The powerful sucking plus her massive tongue at work made me moan and grab her head. I started humping into her mouth and eventually came inside her mouth. I heard her moan as she felt my cum hit her mouth and swallowed loudly.

 

 

 

“Mmm your tiny load actually tasted really good” she said smiling at me. “It was like candy”.

 

 

 

I blushed. “Haha thanks Julia. Is it your turn now?”

 

 

 

“Of course it is, if you can handle it?” She said, starting to strip down in front of me. She seemed really eager to resume the action since she didn’t really take the time to sexily strip in front of me. But it didn’t change the final product: Julia in all her glory. Her beautiful tits continued to jut straight out of her chest, and her massive ass was  absolutely amazing as well.

 

 

 

“Is this too much for you?” She asked me as she posed sexily.

 

 

 

.”Yeah, so much of you and only so much of me. Where should I start?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“Hehe I know where you should start” Julia said, grabbing her enormous titties. “I know these are bigger than Haley’s” she said.

 

 

 

“Oh my god yes they are” I said, entranced by the way Julia’s wiggled her firm tits at me.

 

 

 

“Then come here” she said, grabbing me and cradling me like a baby. She grabbed her tit and held it out for me to drink.

 

 

 

She was a teenager, who has never been pregnant, so she didn’t lactate when I sucked on her nipple, but still I was really turned on by the way I was able to make her moan and shove her hand onto the back of my head, pushing me harder against her nipple. I licked on the tip of her nipple as well as around the areola.

 

 

 

I felt her get up and start walking since her boobs were juggling and her hand was moving up and down. She must be getting something. A minute later, I heard a buzzing sound followed by a large moan. Did she grab a vibrator?

 

 

 

Finally, with the release of her hand she set me free, the tit bouncing me off of her and letting me check out what she was doing. Julia was sitting on her bed, her back against the back of the bed. I watched as she pulled out a electric toothbrush that clearly she was using as a vibrator.

 

 

 

 I looked at the giant electric toothbrush. Julia has apparently been shoving the rounded back end of the toothbrush up her vagina. Now that I’ve seen what girls like Julia was shoving in between her legs, what chance did I have? Why am I even here? A strange feeling of inadequacy went through my head. I would never be able to fill up a giantess’s vagina the way that inanimate object could.

 

 

 

“Sorry Brent” Julia said. “I had to pull it out. You were doing so well and I liked it a lot and...”

 

 

 

“Ok Julia it’s ok” I said, trying not to ruin the moment. Then my quick thinking kicked in. “Here I’ll go down there for you”

 

 

 

“Ok” she said excitedly, and retracted the soaked toothbrush. 

 

 

 

I didn’t want to start too fast. I first planted kisses around the inner thighs. I heard her coo through my pampering. If what Haley said was true, she should be able to feel every wrinkle on my lips every kiss.

 

 

 

Then I slowly started kissing Julia’s pussy, causing her to moan louder. She tasted a little different than Haley, but not necessarily worse than her.

 

 

 

Then I started to work my tongue on her clit, licking and probing around the rim with my tongue. And I could tell by the way she started to buck her hips a little bit that she liked it. Later, because her pussy was so big, I was easily able to slide a finger to help me. The powerful woman I was pleasuring started to really hump me as I continued to lick away at the clit and probe inside with my finger.

 

 

 

Her juices were really starting to turn me on. Between the smell, the taste, and the moment, I swear I almost came on the spot without touching myself. She was so hot and gigantic, she was overwhelming me, and it was me that was supposed to be stimulating her!

 

 

 

I felt Julia’s moans start to quickly escalate, then her hips stopped bucking, and then moans of satisfaction as I continued licking through Julia orgasm. 15 seconds later, I stopped and looked up. She was still sitting up on the bed, smiling down at me, her pupils wide and dilated under the power of the moment, I presume.

 

 

 

“Brent, I don’t know how or why, but that was so good!” She said back to me. “That was the hottest thing I’ve ever done”

 

 

 

Those compliments, like before, we’re a massive turn-on. I don’t know why but I loved it when such a massive and beautiful woman like her complimented me. Maybe it was because I knew I was out of their league but those words made me feel like I did belong.

 

 

 

“You want a reward, don’t you little guy?” She said, probably noticing my member.

 

 

 

I nodded

 

 

 

“Here I have an idea” she said.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

At the dinner table, Daniella couldn’t help but giggle every once in a while because of Mitchell’s squirming. And sure her bra was tighter than usual but it didn’t hurt or anything.

 

 

 

“Daniella I’m not gonna lie, I think you should keep Mitch in there forever, they make your tits bigger” Jess said in a hushed voice.

 

 

 

“Nah” she said. “I don’t want my tits to look this wide. The change is only slight so I’m ok with it but it’s not an improvement if you know what I mean” Daniella responded in with the same volume.

 

 

 

“What do you think will happen if you get caught?” Jess asked her.

 

 

 

“Get caught? Those tiny men need to reach my chest first!” She giggled. Jess laughed too.

 

 

 

“They’re all men right? They’d be staring up there anyways!” Jess replies.

 

 

 

“Yeah but they’re not gonna notice anything different girl” she responded. “Plus, we all know my strides are so long for them they’re probably looking at my ass...”

 

 

 

“Oh and forgetting about any suspicions” Jess finished her statement.

 

 

 

“Yessss” Daniella exclaimed.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Detective Andrews was out eating dinner with a bunch of his guys. He was sure to wear his business suit to let everyone know they were part of the ‘law and order’ unit on the island. Gilbert was sitting with three men, 6’6”, 250lb freaks of nature. 

 

 

 

“I’m not gonna lie” said Marcus. The first guy continued to back up his claim: “I’m not usually the one to talk about girls I like, but damn!” He said.

 

 

 

“Yea, me too. But I don’t wanna get distracted” said the second guy, Darius. “If one of us fucks up we’re gonna get kicked by that doctor guy.”

 

 

 

“Yeah he thinks that these hormone monsters ‘hAvE eVeRyThInG uNdEr CoNtRoL” he said, mocking Wilson’s words

 

 

 

The third guy, Bryan, piped in. “Yeah. Serves him right that this guy went missing”

 

 

 

“Talk about the guy” said Andrews. “Today I figured out that I think he stole one of the reserve Omega pill”

 

 

 

“No way” said Marcus. “Is this guy insane?”

 

 

 

“No” said Andrews. “Until he saw the girls on this island. He probably tried to grow just to get some action with them”

 

 

 

“So are you’d suing the guy we have to catch is some 20-foot behemoth in the woods?” Asked Bryan.

 

 

 

“No. The pill backfired on him for some reason. We estimate he could be around a foot tall after I saw some shrunken fingerprints in his room and in their lab” Andrews explained.

 

 

 

The table oohed like a bunch of fifth graders.

 

 

 

“So this guy could literally be anywhere” said Darius.

 

 

 

“Yeah” he said. “So I spent the rest of the day looking for clues. I’m probably gonna assign someone to the hotel security, because I want one of my guys working security. Those doctors don’t know what they’re doing.”

 

 

 

“Yeah” they all agreed.

 

 

 

“But I’ve been working all day, this is my only break. So beside business, how are we doing?”

 

 

 

“Haha well I’m doing great, working around these model chicks” Marcus said. “Don’t tell my wife tho but she ain’t got half the a&t these teens have...literally.”

 

 

 

“Haha I’m single so I can say whatever I want, whenever” said Bryan. “I started learning the names of the girls here too just from listening to conversations”

 

 

 

“That’s a little weird m, ain’t it?” Said Andrews.

 

 

 

"Don’t worry I’m still looking around usually but with my ears I’m eavesdropping cuz there’s nothing better to do”

 

 

 

“Ah ok. So Bryan, who do you like?” Said Gilbert.

 

 

 

“Oh I saw her walk in” he said and pointed to the girl. It was a blonde chick.

 

 

 

“I caught this one’s name. it’s Daniella” Bryan said.

 

 

 

“Haha I was there too” Marcus said. “She’s like super athletic, right”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah you were with me at that basketball game”

 

 

 

“Basketball game?” Asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Yeah apparently they all play in this tournament with 25-foot rims” said Marcus.

 

 

 

“Hmm” Andrews replied. “Go on”

 

 

 

“Oh and we saw that kid they were telling us about, Brent” he said. 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, isn’t he really short too?” Darius asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Andrews said. “Also the potion. The doctors are trying to cure him”

 

 

 

“Well Brent was short but he wasn’t like only a foot tall” said Marcus. “What happened with the other guy?”

 

 

 

“We don’t know what happened” he said. “That’s why we need to find him. The doctors say he might even help cure Brent”

 

 

 

“Ah” Marcus and Bryan replied.

 

 

 

“Gil I know you’re hiding something” Marcus said to him.

 

 

 

“What do you mean” Andrews responded.

 

 

 

“This morning? Duh”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, the groupies” he responded. “One of them was named Hannah, that the only name I caught” he said. “I saw them trying to fit through the hallway earlier this afternoon. And that’s why the East doorframe was destroyed”

 

 

 

The table erupted with “oh damn”s.

 

 

 

“Wow. She must got a fat ass” said Marcus.

 

 

 

“Yep” Andrews responded. 

 

 

 

“I don’t know” said Bryan. “I don’t know who’s be badder than Daniella” he said.

 

 

 

The whole group looked over at the girl. Daniell grabbed a chunk of wherever she was eating and appeared to drop it down her cleavage. 

 

 

 

“What the fuck” Darius said. “Looks like we need to see some security footage”

 

 

 

Andrews was immediately sus as well. “What the hell happened there?”

 

 

 

“Is there anyone on duty right now?” Darius asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Not here” he said. “But I think we should for now on.”

 

 

 

After an agreement, the table was silent as everyone continued to dig into their food.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Oh my god, my little brother I swear would be so small now next to me” said Daniella. 

 

 

 

“Lucky, I’m an only child” Jess said.

 

 

 

“Hey don’t worry” said Daniella. “I’m sure you got the spoilage you needed as an only child”

 

 

 

“How do you know?” Jessica giggled in her own guilt.

 

 

 

“Jessica all only childs are spoiled” said Daniella. She patted her stomach. “Ugh I’m full, and I’m not even done with my third burger”. There was a single bite of burger left on the table.

 

 

 

“Hmm give me half and give Mitch the other” Jess said.

 

 

 

“You want me to put this much in front of poor Mitch?” Daniella said. “No, he’ll be fine with like, a quarter.

 

 

 

And with that, the blonde ripped off a small chunk of the burger, looked around, and placed the chunk of meat on top of her cleavage. It was just small enough to fall between and hit Mitchell in the head.

 

 

 

“I’ll probably head back to my room now” Daniella said. “Dont want anyone thinking sus”

 

 

 

“Ok” Jess said. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then”

 

 

 

“Yeah” Daniella said, as she got up and left, with Jessica’s playboy still in between her boobs.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“Here I have an idea” she said, “wanna start the main event?” She said.

 

 

 

“Yes please” I said, and shifted myself, getting ready to hump my brains out on her pussy.

 

 

 

She scooted up, taking me with her as she slid all the way down, so she was now laying down. “You think you can go on top and dominate me?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yeah, else you’re gonna break my hips” I said, and started pumping.

 

 

 

Julia started moaning loudly. Although I couldn’t see her face, I could see her hands grab her tits. “Yes keep going baby” she said.

 

 

 

We continued fucking for several minutes. Her pussy was strangely loose, so i didn’t get a ton of pleasure, and I was about to cum when Julia grabbed the sides of her bed as she moaned one last time in ecstasy.

 

 

 

That sent me over the edge too. We ended up cumming at the same time, which was a huge turn on for both of us. We squirted all over each other inside Julia’s pussy. After both of us finished, we looked up at each other, glowing in happiness.

 

 

 

“You deserve a reward” she said, cupping her tits in her hands. “Want to play with these again?” She asked me.

 

 

 

I responded by immediately springing up and climbing her body. It wasn’t that hard especially given she was chiseled, so no fat slid around anywhere, and her abs provided ridges for me to climb. Julia giggled

 

 

 

“Stop ticking me, I’ll lie down for you how’s that” she giggled, and slumped her naked body down onto the bed. I fell forward into the large cushion as a result. She giggled.

 

 

 

“Mmmm you enjoy licking them?” She said, licking her lips.

 

 

 

“Yes” I replied.

 

 

 

“Yeah me too” she said. I was confused for a second but then she grabbed her right tit right in front of me, pushed the nipple up towards her mouth, and licked it right in front of me.

 

 

 

“Oh my...” I said, mentally drowning in my own lust.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she said seductively. 

 

 

 

“Oh Julia you know I’m gonna do more than just lick them” I said, as I climbed on top of the mounds and wedged my dick in between. Julia’s mouth gaped, although it should be me moaning in pleasure right now.

 

 

 

I was small enough that I was actually able to kiss Julia despite my dick in between her tits. My dick slid through the fleshy valley diagonally, and my back curved around the tits just enough so I met her face. Julia squeezed her breasts as I continued fucking then.

 

 

 

My cranium shook as it muffled Julia’s moaning. I kept thrusting for what felt like a minute before she pulled out of the kiss.

 

 

 

“Julia I’m gonna cum” I yelled. Instantly she yanked me out of her tits and shifted me up so my dick met her mouth. She held me up with her hands.

 

 

 

Her lips quickly closed down on my shaft and sucked out my cum. She held me effortlessly and drank from me like a water jug.

 

 

 

Finally, I fell limp. I have came enough times today. I was exhausted, and so was my manhood.

 

 

 

“Aww it looks I wore out my toy” she said, seemingly disappointedly.

 

 

 

No way, did she want more?

 

 

 

“Just kidding, I’m worn out too” Julia said. “Let’s wash off”

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I sat alone in my room. I looked where my little boyfriend should be, cuddling up against my torso like the little baby doll he is. 

 

 

 

I remember what I had said to him earlier that day, that I felt bad for Julia and I thought if Brent could please me, and Julia had a crush on him, then he would please her. I thought would be kinda cool and even a little cute if we could pull that off.

 

 

 

But still. Brent was dating me, and he’s with her instead. It filled me with anger, at both of them, really. How could they do such a thing?

 

 

 

How could I do such a thing? I let this happen. Brent wasn’t even the guy who brought it up. I did. And he even questioned the plan we made before I said it’s fine. Are both of us in an unhealthy relationship?

 

 

 

No, I’m smarter than that. I’m pretty sure the omega hormone made me smarter too if it took all the good human genes and allowed me to have them.

 

 

 

But it was pretty stupid to just sell Brent like a piece of my property. But then again, technically he is if I’m supposed to be protecting him right now.

 

 

 

I don’t know... my head is swimming right now. Was Brent my boyfriend? Yes. Was he also kind of my pet? Also yes. Brent made me feel special in a way a verified Instagram account, being 15 feet tall, or being a really good gymnast couldn’t get for you, but right now I felt like I owned him like a pet.

 

 

 

There’s no way I’d ever leave Brent, but it was kind of funny to observe what we can do since I’m controlling his life. I really could lend him Julia like I did, because I know he’ll always come back to me at the end.

 

 

 

But what if he likes Julia more than me now? I had no evidence but i would be pissed.

 

 

 

But then I imagined Brent having to leave and the scientists trying to piece him back together physically and mentally. That would be horrible for him.

 

 

 

I don’t know. I needed him right now to cheer me up like he always does. But he’s not here. I really miss him.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I laid in bed naked with Julia, who put on pajamas. I was cuddled up against her shirt, being spooned like I would be with Haley. Julia seemed pretty tired already as she yawned above me.

 

 

 

“Thank you Brent. You know I hope you had a good time, it was actually my first time” Julia said.

 

 

 

“Oh really?” I asked unsurprisingly. “Well I’m glad I was the guy”

 

 

 

“Haha me too” Julia said, and we started to drift off to sleep again until Julia started talking.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent?” Julia asked me.

 

 

 

“Yes Julia?” I replied.

 

 

 

“You think Haley would have noticed you’re not in her room right? What did you tell her?”

 

 

 

Oh shit. I didn’t know what to say.

 

 

 

“Oh shit Brent. You might be in trouble” Julia smiled.

 

 

 

“No I think it’s fine. I just wanna sleep” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok” Julia said. 

 

 

 

More silence for a couple of seconds.

 

 

 

“Brent?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“Yes” I said patiently.

 

 

 

“Do you think I’ll be able to get a boyfriend on the island?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yes” Brent said. “People are gonna ask you out 24/7, but it’s up to you if he’s gonna become your boyfriend”

 

 

 

“Do you think he’ll break my heart?” Julia asked.

 

 

 

“Hmmm depends on the guy, honestly. But you’re also bigger than all the boys on the island. I’m sure you’ll be ok since you’re too good for most of them”

 

 

 

“Too good for most of them?”

 

 

 

“Well...like it’s because you’re so much bigger than all the guys, they should be treating you like their superior”

 

 

 

“Ok. But so far I’ve only met boys who like me for my body”

 

 

 

I smiled, although she probably couldn’t see it. “Julia, of course they are because they haven’t had a chance to know you on the inside. They only see your body. Give the guy a chance, you know?”

 

 

 

“Hmm. You’re right”. Julia said.

 

 

 

The sun had fully set, the whole room was black and silent as Julia began to fall asleep.

 

 

 

I stayed within her arms for a while while she drifted off to sleep. I thought about the recently transpired events.

 

 

 

Julia was a lot like Haley in the sense she was enormous, and she wasn’t awkward or anything despite previously being a virgin. But i don’t know something was off.

 

 

 

It was just that Julia wasn’t...Haley.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

Late in the night, around 10:45, Detective  Andrews went with Marcus to the Omega Island security room, one of the many rooms of Project Omega’s lab building. The room was one of those security rooms with hundreds of screens surrounding the walls, recording every moment that happens on the island. The detective needed to confirm that what he saw with Daniella was true. A doctor who was originally monitoring the systems was sitting next to them.

 

 

 

“Alright, let’s see here...” Andrews started looking through the various monitors. “If we left dinner around 10:30, they must have left around 9:30ish”    He said.

 

 

 

“Sir,” Marcus called the doctor. “Can you rewind all the cameras back to 9:30 pm?”

 

 

 

“Of course” said the doctor, and rewound the cameras back to 9:30.

 

 

 

“Alright” Andrews said, looking at a bunch of blank hallways. “Marcus help me out. Keep your eyes out for the girl while I figure out what room she’s at.” Andrews ordered.

 

 

 

“Yes sir” he said without breaking eye contact with the screens in front of him

 

 

 

Andrews let the door slam behind him. He wanted to go to sleep as soon as this trouble was over.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

I have never felt so lonely in my bed. I didn’t have my little fleshy teddy bear to cuddle. And my mind was racing, I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I tried to. I left my window wide open, letting the moonlight dimly light the otherwise pitch black room, because I needed to look at something nice. Usually it was Brent, but not tonight.

 

 

 

I kept thinking about what Brent really was to me. After a shit ton of critical thinking, I was thinking that maybe I was treating Brent like a pet. I absolutely loved him with all my heart, but I controlled every element of his life. Maybe the fact that I was able to let Brent do something like this really was unhealthy, but not in the sense I imagined it to be.

 

 

 

Especially with Julia, who I knew was completely in love with Brent, if she started treating him better, if Brent liked being in bed with her better, I would lose him, and that would break my heart.

 

 

 

Then, I heard a soft knocking on the door. I got up and approached the door. Who could it be at this hour?

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

My beautiful girlfriend opened the door, literally larger than life. She looked around expecting someone her size to be answering the door.

 

 

 

Then she looked down at me. I heard her scream inside her forced-shut mouth. She picked me up with her hands, and whooshed me inside her room.

 

 

 

“Oh my god baby” she said quietly. “You’re back”

 

 

 

“I am back did you miss me?” I said excitedly. Nothing made me smile more than knowing my baby was smiling because of me.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Brent I was so lonely, and I had nobody to talk to or cuddle”

 

 

 

“Oh my god I’m so sorry Haley. I just thought that, you know, you would be fine without me.”

 

 

 

“But I wasn’t” Haley said, and then kissed me and hugged me with a death grip, burying my head in her cleavage.

 

 

 

“Lemme breathe!” I tried to tell her while my face was stuffed up against her genetically perfected body.

 

 

 

“Brent I’m so sorry I will never lose you again” Haley said. I remember before she was able to catch herself in her emotions back at the beach, but I guess sometimes emotion is too powerful to overcome.

 

 

 

“You never lose me Haley. Until I grow back, I will always be part of you” I said in a soft voice.

 

 

 

“But baby I don’t want you to be part of me. I want you to have a life of your own too” She whined to me in a baby voice.

 

 

 

“I can be part of you and still have my own life babe” I told her. “Gee I think you were overthinking a couple hours too many tonight”

 

 

 

Haley hugged me again as she introspected. Then she said “Maybe I was overthinking a wiggle bit baby. I’m sowwy”

 

 

 

“Don’t be sorry. I snuck out of Julia room because I missed you and I wanted to see you smile” I told her. 

 

 

 

“I am smiling baby” Haley stroked my head as I lay on her torso. “Because of you”, she added and  booped my nose.

 

 

 

“You look really worn down Haley. How about I change into some pajamas and we wind down for the night” I said softly to her.

 

 

 

“That would be lovely Brent” Haley said normally, and her large powerful arms helped me out of bed.

 

 

 

As I changed, she asked. “How was it anyways”

 

 

 

“It was alright” I replied, not having to say anymore than I had to.

 

 

 

“Did you fuck her like I said you should?” She asked me. “Don’t be shy I’m ok now that you’re here with me”

 

 

 

“It was ok” I said as I finished getting dressed.

 

 

 

“Come on Brent, I’m sure you liked it” Haley said smiling

 

 

 

“Ok fine, it was kinda fun, but if she wasn’t big like you I don’t think I would have had any fun at all”

 

 

 

“Haha. Virgins” she said.

 

 

 

“Yeah I know. And she even brought out a vibrator in the middle of it” I exclaimed in a soft voice since it was late.

 

 

 

“Yikes. Did that make you feel bad?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“It did, but apparently she still liked it when I put it in...”

 

 

 

Ugh talking about sex with someone else to my girlfriend was too awkward. I let my anger get the best of me.

 

 

 

“Ahhh Haley can we not get into details. Bottom line is you know me a bit better than she does” I said, climbing into the covers.

 

 

 

“Haha a bit?” She asked me as she lifted me and we started making out. Despite my recent session, I was getting hard again, probably because Haley was my girlfriend and not some random hookup. I trusted her touch much more than I trusted Julia’s.

 

 

 

The tip pitched a tent in my boxers and brushed against Haley’s breast. She smiled. “It looks like Julia didn’t get all of you either”

 

 

 

Now Haley didn’t understand how dicks behave completely. These guys have a mind of its own. Maybe I was hard, but I just wanted to sleep.

 

 

 

“I—“

 

 

 

“It’s ok Brent, but I’m weally tired” she said in the baby voice again. “Lets go to sleep, ok?” She said to me.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’m really tired too” I replied. “Let’s go to bed”

 

 

 

“Ok Haley. Good night and I’m so sorry I ever left you”

 

 

 

“And I’m so sowwy I ever let you leave. I don’t want to eeeever go through that again” she said in her cute baby voice.

 

 

 

She spooned me like usual and we fell asleep quickly.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

“Room 220” Andrews opened the door and blurred the number out loud.

 

 

 

“Sir,” he turned to the doctor, barely awake. “Which camera is recording room 220?”

 

 

 

The doctor looked around. He had no clue.

 

 

 

“Never mind” he said harshly to the incompetent doctor”

 

 

 

“It’s here” Marcus said, pointing to monitor 22A. On the monitor in the second row, a clear, empty hallway was shown with a door that had the number 220 clearly written on the side of the 20-foot door frame.

 

 

 

“I haven’t seen anything from that camera yet, just the occasional group of teens walking up and down the hallway” Marcus reported.

 

 

 

“We’re any of them the Daniella chick?” Andrews asked Marcus.

 

 

 

“No. Nobody entered the room” he said.

 

 

 

“Ok. Then can we like speed up the footage?” Andrews said, looking for a fast forward button on the control panel.

 

 

 

“Then he found it. A dial that controlled the speed of the recording. He ramped it to 5.0x.

 

 

 

“Alright. Let’s wait” Andrews said.

 

 

 

“Damn there was a speed-up tool?” Marcus said, a little pissed that he could have done it this whole time.

 

 

 

“Yeah but you would easily miss the activity if you sped it up Marcus.” Andrews pointed out.

 

 

 

Then finally, he found 2 girls talking to each other in front of rooms 219 and 220, each door directly across from each other.

 

 

 

“There!” Marcus said. “Go back!” 

 

 

 

“I am...” Andrews said, irritated. He turned the dial back so it rewound at 1.5x.

 

 

 

Then, he reset the video to normal speed as he watched what the girls were talking about.

 

 

 

Then, on the monitor, Daniella reached her hand in between her massive cleavage, and pulled out something. Both men went “eeeeww”

 

 

 

Then Andrews saw it. Thanks to the high definition, he could clearly point out a really small man. Mitchell was being held captive by these two girls!

 

 

 

“Thats’s Mitchell!” Marcus exclaimed. “Yep it is”, Andrews responded.

 

 

 

“But there’s one thing about Mitchell though...” Andrews said, wondering why he was so small. He  looked really small in the video, like about half of what he initially thought he was. Did he shrink smaller from the serum?

 

 

 

“Oh wait” he said out loud. “He only looks so small because the chicks are like 16 feet tall” 

 

 

 

“But it’s Mitchell though, right” asked Marcus behind him.

 

 

 

“Yes, and those girls are our target” Andrews said. He watched Daniella hand the girl the minuscule human, passing him like she would pocket change.

 

 

 

The other girl walked into room 219, and Daniella walked intro room 220.

 

 

 

Mitchell couldn’t see it, but detective Andrews had a fire beginning from burn inside of him. He had this case closed, and now it was time to execute the rescue. Dr. Wilson would have to think again about his mindset about these evil teens.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for your patience everyone and thank you for reading up to this point.

A bonus thank you to everyone who's joined the discord server. I read through reactions and predictions about the story and they're very interesting. If you guys got the time I would say it's worth it to join the server if you want to talk about it, there's plenty of people to discuss with you, including me.

And/or if you want, leave a review too!