- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some sexual content with Haley, with ass and pussy.

And I know I'm a day late.

I had a dream last night that I was in bed with Haley. We were normal-sized, and I was lying in bed naked with her. And despite the changes being subtle, I could still tell I was looking at the improved version of her, except for the height.

 

 

 

Haley was looking at me and saying. “You’re finally big too” and then kissed me.

 

 

 

I made out with her for a while until I noticed that the bed wasn’t actually built for people our size. We rolled over, listening to the bed groan and eventually break due to our weights.

 

 

 

“Guess you’re just too big for the bed now” she said smiling at me.

 

 

 

“Dont say anything, I want this to be special for you” Haley said as she put a finger to my mouth. “You’re finally the god you said you would be. Now you can please me all you want again. I’m you’re little shawty again” she said softly to me, her hands running down my stomach.

 

 

 

“Stand up and let me stroke you” she said. And I listened to her. It was cool to look down to Haley on her knees and her mouth actually level with my cock while I’m standing up. My pride was reborn.

 

 

 

Luckily the ceiling was high so I could stand up but all the furniture was really small. Then I felt her mouth kiss me on the chest and slide down to my rock hard dick.

 

 

 

Then I felt her fingers touch my dick, and the initial touch sent so much pleasure through me I woke up for real. My eyes shot open as I moaned, jolting me awake in reality.

 

 

 

Sitting in front of me was a horny Haley, as big as I remember her, who was slowly stroking my cock as I tried to figure out what just happened.

 

 

 

“Good morning my little guy” Haley said softly as I woke up. “I noticed you had a little morning wood. Is it ok if I just take care if it now, after all, I didn’t get a chance to take care of myself last night”

 

 

 

“Yes please” I replied obediently. “That’s my good little boy”, Haley said.

 

 

 

Then, she opened her mouth up and put my whole dick inside of her mouth. It felt similar to Julia’s except for the fact that I was looking at Haley, which turned me on a lot, and that she knew what she was doing better than Julia was.

 

 

 

As Haley sucked up and down, she continued her amazing licking, making me explode my morning wood onto her mouth in a matter of a couple minutes. It’s hard to understand just over two weeks ago she was a virgin, because she was so nice with it now.

 

 

 

“Mmmm” she said as she swallowed my cum down in one large gulp. “Now I need to cum really bad” she said. I crawled up her body and kissed her.

 

 

 

Then I gave both her nipples a little lick, causing Haley to grab them as I did so. And then she started to touch my dick again.

 

 

 

“When was the last time I touched it and you were this soft?” She giggled

 

 

 

Instead of responding, I moaned as her fingers quickly converted my flaccid dick back into the hard state it was moments ago.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, but take it in before you make me hard again” I said.

 

 

 

“Man I make so many mistakes” Haley replies.

 

 

 

I giggled as I didn’t know what to say, and slid my dick across her skin down to her pussy, where it slipped in easily. Haley could still feel it as she moaned.

 

 

 

“Fuck me” she commanded.

 

 

 

I slid my dick in with ease, and she moaned when she felt it go in. It was very odd still that I was able to please her like this, but who am I to complain.

 

 

 

The top of Haley’s vagina was pressing against my mid-stomach, around where my belly button was, causing her lubricant to spread all over my stomach.

 

 

 

I started to thrust, smashing my pelvis against Haley’s pussy. 

 

 

 

Haley’s was moaning, “yes Brent! Oh my god I miss this”, she said.

 

 

 

It wasn’t long until she came before I did. I felt her cum passing out the bottom of the vagina and it wasn’t long until I added mine into the mix.

 

 

 

We both lay there tired as hell. 

 

 

 

“Oh my god Brent, I missed that last night. You know how horny I was when I woke up?” She told me.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’m sorry Haley. I won’t ever leave you again”

 

 

 

“No it’s my fault” Haley said out of nowhere. “It was me...”

 

 

 

She started crying, “Brent, I love you and I was stupid to think whatever I was thinking yesterday. I don’t know what I did it and....”

 

 

 

“It’s ok Haley. I forgive you and I’m here for you” I said, rolling over and hugging her in bed. She continued to whimper, but she accepted my hug.

 

 

 

We laid in bed for a while. I don’t know what my babe was thinking about, but she didn’t release her hug on me. I hope she would be ok, it seemed my departure was really heavy on her.

 

 

 

I looked at her eyes at one point when she lifted her head to look back on me. There were tears. Nothing was said, and she hugged me more.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Julia also sat in her room, alone. Brent had left early or something.

 

 

 

She was rather disappointed with last night. In her head she had already imagined Brent being utterly dominated by her, cumming every minute or so, but clearly that wasn’t the case. She didn’t even batter him up like she imagined too. She would have loved to see what Brent would feel like  underneath her ass while she sat on him, but she was scared she would hurt him.

 

 

 

Maybe it was time for her to grow up and move on past Brent. The only issue was that nobody else was like him, in more perspectives than just size. Brent was actually nice to her and didn’t just like her for her body.

 

 

 

But then she remembered a couple words he had said that night before she fell asleep.

 

 

 

“they haven’t had a chance to know you on the inside. They only see your body. Give the guy a chance, you know?”

 

 

 

Maybe Julia had to give someone a chance. No matter how awkward it may be, she decided that if she thought a guy was cute too, she would give them a chance. Hopefully that will keep her from doing shit with Brent ever again.

 

 

 

She checked her phone. Nothing new, except for an announcement from the text line.

 

 

 

W: Hello everyone, in case if you didn’t know, Hurricane Quincy is going to be passing by later this afternoon. We recommend taking shelter in the hotel around 3:00 this afternoon. There will be food and refreshments served in the lobby during this time. Thank you!

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Daniella awoke inside a small room, handcuffed. She had no idea where she was. The room was surrounded by giant walls that were similar to that of a couch cushion. There was one wall that looked like it opened up like a door, the one directly in front of her, as there was a noticeable crease running down the center of the wall.

 

 

 

She didn’t know where she was, and was feeling a little claustrophobic knowing the room was too small for her to get up in. She screamed.

 

 

 

Her screaming caused another girl to groan. Jessica, laying next to Daniella was also handcuffed.

 

 

 

“Jeez Dani you don’t have to be so loud, what the fuck” she muttered as she opened her eyes.

 

 

 

She slowly opened her eyes, expecting the same hotel room that she fell asleep in. But instead, she woke up to bright lights and yellow padded walls around them. She jolted awake at the unfamiliar room.

 

 

 

“Dani holy shit what’s going on!?” Jessica yelled. She started to get up until she hit her head on the ceiling. That’s when she yelled again, purely form fear.

 

 

 

“Dani we’re trapped what the fuck is going on!?” Jessica screamed.

 

 

 

“I don’t know!” She screamed back at her.

 

 

 

“Where are we?” Jess yelled.

 

 

 

“I don’t know but I want to know” she said to her. “Let’s find something that can help us”

 

 

 

Then, Daniella found the security camera, hidden the the corner of the room but sticking out just enough for Daniella to find it.

 

 

 

“Hey! Let us out!” Daniella yelled and banged on the wall next to it. “We’re innocent!”

 

 

 

Then, the girls heard a response from some speaker in the room. “Yeah, I believe capturing and enslaving a one-foot man isn’t violating any human rights of any kind”

 

 

 

That hit the two girls hard. The giant 16-foot blondie backed away from the camera and sat next to the 15.5 foot brunette, now not only in fear of the tiny room, but in fear of the trouble they would face. They truly were guilty.

 

 

 

“We found him in a shoebox on your top shelf. Very clever, no normal-sized person would be able to look there even if they did notice that shelf” said the voice.

 

 

 

“But still, a shoebox!? That’s inhuman!”

 

 

 

“This room you’re keeping us in is inhuman!” Daniella fought the voice. “I can’t even stand up in here, she said, trying to push the ceiling up with her back to help her.

 

 

 

“Yeah this is the biggest jail cell they have here” said the voice.

 

 

 

Both girls screamed at the same time “JAIL CELL!?”

 

 

 

“Yeah. They rushed to build it. I needed one that could fit the captivator of whoever stole Mitchell.” Replied the voice.

 

 

 

“You BITCH!” Daniella screamed at the camera. “FUCK YOU AND YOURE MIDGET ARMY YOU CALL A POLICE FORCE. YOURE LESS THAN HALF MY SIZE YOU CUNT

 

 

 

“Indeed I am. And we’re more powerful than you think. But if you calm down, I will consider relieving you of your handcuffs. Wouldn’t wanna get too hot in here, it’s a small room” said the voice.

 

 

 

“Fuck this”, Daniella said, not yelling or screaming and laid down. At least the room was able to let her lie down fully. She laid face-down and tried to relax.

 

 

 

“Can we just get the cuffs taken off now?” Jessica asked, talking to the camera on her knees.

 

 

 

“No. I don’t want you giants going apeshit on me. I’m going to wait until you calm down” said the voice.

 

 

 

“Then, I will introduce myself after walking in the door that is in between you two. Notice that it’s smaller than you can fit inside of, so breaking it down won’t do anything”

 

 

 

The two girls looked between themselves. The single door was like a elementary school classroom door, wooden, with a window to see in. Easily breakable for the gigantic girls, but definitely too small to fit through at their size.

 

 

 

“Fucking shit“ Daniella cussed.

 

 

 

The room went silent. Hopefully in a couple hours they would be told what exactly went down with them. And Daniella and Jessica both knew Mitchell was involved too.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“I think my growing stopped” Haley said. She measured herself to a height of roughly 15’1”. She seemed disappointed again. Talk about mood swings. She went from horny to depressed to ecstatic to mildly disappointed

 

 

 

“Well, you cant say you weren’t expecting it. At least you grew. Look at me!” I told her.

 

 

 

“Yeah look at you lil cutie” Haley said. She went to her knees, leaned over and picked me up for another hug/facial boob smother. I smiled.

 

 

 

“Ok Haley, you wanna measure me?” I asked her after a couple seconds.

 

 

 

“Sure” she said. “Go against the wall”

 

 

 

I went against the wall. On her knees, Haley leaned over me and measured my tiny body.

 

 

 

“4’8.5””

 

 

 

“No surprise there” I said. I whipped out my phone.

 

 

 

“Ok. Hey Haley do you have a-“

 

 

 

I saw a text message on my phone, from the island text line.

 

 

 

“Oh, look omega island sent out something” I said. I read the text message.

 

 

 

“Looks like a hurricane is about to strike the island” I said.

 

 

 

“Haha it’s about time” Haley said. “Yeah and I think there’s no game today then. Nobody said anything the the group chat.”

 

 

 

“Ok, but send out a text to Daniella just in case” I said.

 

 

 

“Ok dad” she mocked me. “Let’s go eat before the hurricane”.

 

 

 

————————— 

 

 

 

There was a knock on Hannah’s door. She was barely awake. She slowly rose out of bed and treaded over to the door.

 

 

 

“Hey Gill” she said, happy to see her but tired as hell.

 

 

 

“Hey Hannah, Megan is starting to take things too far” Gill said.

 

 

 

“Why, what happened?” She said.

 

 

 

“She’s making Eric do a ton of shit. Like, this is slavery” Gill said.

 

 

 

“Ok ok ok.” Hannah said, although Gill wasn’t really speaking that fast. “Let me get dressed”

 

 

 

“Ok. Just come back to my room when you’re ready. Lindsay is there too”

 

 

 

“Ok. See ya Gill” Hannah said and closed the door.

 

 

 

“Bye” Gill said

 

 

 

Hannah looked at her bed. She really wanted to fall back asleep, but decided against it. She wouldn’t do that to gill

 

 

 

Another thing she noticed was that she didn’t feel taller today. She didn’t have that regular feeling of having everything around her become smaller. That sucked. Hannah liked watching herself grow and now it’s all over.

 

 

 

Then she started thinking about what’s happening with Megan and Eric. Megan was pretty pissed off that Eric broke her....

 

 

 

“Ugh” she said out loud. She just wanted something to do to get her thoughts off all this shit. In a grumpy mood, she started getting dressed.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

“Ever wonder how nice you have it to be short?” Haley asked me as I grabbed her dropped phone underneath the table at the food.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” I told her. “I hate being short. You have to carry me wherever we go because your legs are longer than my body!” I argued.

 

 

 

“Haha yeah but you’re the one who has to get carried. I would love a ride like that” she said.

 

 

 

“Yeah but after a while it gets embarrassing” I said.

 

 

 

“No way I think its very cute” Haley said softly; and patted my head across the table. “Because you’re very cute”

 

 

 

“You’re very cute too” I said back. Haley smiled.

 

 

 

“It’s also really cute when you eat your kid-sized eggs” she said. I made a pouty face.

 

 

 

“Stop!” I said, mimicking a toddler who just got his iPad taken away.

 

 

 

“Awww. Well just eat the eggs and we can do something else” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok babe” I said and ate.

 

 

 

Haley quickly finished her third full bagel and whipped out her phone.

 

 

 

“Hmm Daniella still hasn’t responded. Oh well, I won’t show up then” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Yeah nobody will” I replied. “But helpfully she responds. “Maybe she slept in”

 

 

 

“Yeah hopefully. Im getting worried though” Haley said. “When does she ever sleep in?”.

 

 

 

“That’s true, she send texts out at seven in the morning” I said. “Hope everything’s ok”

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Mitchell was shocked awake in the middle of the night by a bunch of shaking inside the shoebox. He didn’t know what time of day it was, but he grew a boner imagining what the girls had in store for him.

 

 

 

But then he heard the clanking of metal keychains, and multiple hushed voices, definitely more than two. Oh no, he thought. His secret was discovered. Then he heard someone say the word “officer” through the walls.

 

 

 

Now Mitchell had mixed feelings about this. Now he had to mentally prepare to show the scientists, people he knew, his one-footed naked body. But also, it was nice to know that he was free from the labor of two girls. Although they were really rough on him, he really enjoyed scoring on two girls literally sixteen times his size.

 

 

 

Soon, the box was opened outside in the hallway. The hallway lights poured into the box, once again blinding Mitchell. Instead of looking up to the beautiful 16-year-old’s beautiful face, he saw a smaller, older, male face, the first he’s seen in a while.

 

 

 

The guy looked at someone else and gave them a nod.

 

 

 

“Ok. Let’s go” said the voice from behind Mitchell. And with that, his box was sealed.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Finally, after the most boring half hour ever, the little door finally opened

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica turned to look at the guy less than half their size. “Greetings, giants” said the little guy. “My name is detective Gilbert Andrews, and I was assigned to this island to find the recently disappeared Mitchell. But thanks to you two, we were able to find camera footage of you two keeping this guy captive at one foot tall. So that’s why I had to imprison you”

 

 

 

“It’s not our fault he shrank” Daniella tried to reason. “We found him like that”

 

 

 

“Ok, thats believable. Actually, I know that’s what happened. I have evidence for that. But what did you guys do when you found him? Huh?”

 

 

 

“We-we” Daniella began to stutter before he was quickly cut off.

 

 

 

“You kept him captive.” Andrews said sternly. “And you are under arrest for kidnapping”

 

 

 

That sunk deep for both girls, being from prestigious private schools. 

 

 

 

“Shit, I’m so sorry” Jessica spoke up as she began to break down. “It was just what I felt like doing, we found him before being all creepy and I wanted to get him back and it was the wrong thing I’m so sorry” she said as she began to cry.

 

 

 

“Um mr. Andrews” Daniella asked rather calmly. “When do you think we’ll get out”

 

 

 

“I don’t know. I think I’m going to discuss with Wilson about that. But it’s clear that having this much power in your hands is not what he was aiming for. I want you two back to normal size if that’s possible”

 

 

 

“WHAT!?” Daniella exploded. In an instinct, Andrews darted for the door. 

 

 

 

“ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THINKING THATS THE ANSWER YOU WANT? WE DIDNT SHRINK HIM! EVEN IF HE WERE NORMAL SIZED HE WOULD STILL BE FUCKING TINY” she said as she started for the door.

 

 

 

Andrews made it through the door before Daniella could scoot up, line up her foot and kick down the door. The door snapped off like a toy, but Andrews was clear of the door. 

 

 

 

The loudspeaker came on. “This whole project is going to go insane. I don’t like to at all. Crazy teens like you having power over others? No. I don’t want it at all. They need to shrink you down”

 

 

 

“YOU CANT DO THAT!!” Daniella screamed. Jessica’s crying cane to just a couple weeks as she watched the whole situation from the other corner of the rooms.

 

 

 

“I can. It’s easy as one call to doctor Wilson” said Andrews over the loudspeaker.

 

 

 

“FUCK YOU! FINE YOU CAN TAKE HIM BUT WE ARE NOT MONSTERS WERE NORMAL PEOPLE” Daniella screamed into the camera.

 

 

 

It seemed that Daniella screams then fell on deaf ears, as there was no response. She continued her rant until she got tired and sat down. She started to sweat in her pajamas, the room was getting hot.

 

 

 

Jessica continued whimpering in the corner. Her stomach rumbled loudly.

 

 

 

Daniella scooted over to Jessica. While she was handcuffed, she could lean over to her. “It’s ok Jess we’re gonna stay strong. Fuck these people I know the government is gonna shut them down if they have any common sense” she said.

 

 

 

“You’re really warm could you just scoot a bit” Jess said softly.

 

 

 

“Oh sorry” Daniella smiled and scooted away. The fact she was annoyed by that made her feel better about Jess, for some unknown reason.

 

 

 

—————-

 

 

 

“So tell me more about this ‘Asher’ kid” Gill told Lindsay.

 

 

 

“He’s really nice, and hot but like I said, there’s something about him... like he never likes any of my art” Lindsay said, showing the doodles she’s been doing on her new IPad.

 

 

 

Lindsay drew as a hobby back home, and although the screen is much smaller here on the island, her drawings were just as neat and detailed, as if they were drawn by a normal-sized person.

 

 

 

“Oh wow those are really nice” said Gillian upon seeing Lindsays expertise sketches of girls, animals, and nature.

 

 

 

“You know, now that we’re huge, you could start scaling your girls next to everyday objects” Gill said. “You know, like next to a normal house or something”

 

 

 

“Maybe” Lindsay said. “I never really have a point in anything I draw, it’s just like vomiting whatever is in my head onto paper”

 

 

 

There was a knock on the door. 

 

 

 

“Oh it’s gotta be hannah” Gill said as she got up. She opened the door to see Hannah sitting there.

 

 

 

“Hey Hannah what’s up” said Gill. “Come in”

 

 

 

Hannah walked in and greeted Lindsay.

 

 

 

“You know what was funny today, I didn’t have that normal feeling that I grew. Maybe we hit our peak heights” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, me too” Gill said. “It’s a good thing too I’m perfectly fit for all the rescaled shit here too”

 

 

 

“Wanna measure?” Lindsay asked. The girls agreed.

 

 

 

“Here. I’ll get the tape measure” Lindsay said, quickly walking to the drawer. 

 

 

 

“Here I’ll stand on the bed for a better estimate. Who wants first?” Lindsay said as she got up on the bed.

 

 

 

“Ooh! Me first!” Said Gill, who unlike Hannah was 100% awake. She stood up straight as possible underneath Lindsay as she carefully measured Gillian”

 

 

 

“You’re 16 feet, 4 inches!” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

“Wow. Sixteen feet.” Gill said. She looked down at her feet. “Doesn’t feel like sixteen feet”

 

 

 

“Well thats because you haven’t walked by any normal size people yet” Lindsay said. 

 

 

 

“Haha yeah, especially the little police people. They’re so cute!!” Gill said excitedly. “Hannah you’re next”

 

 

 

Hannah walked over to where Lindsay was. She stood up as straight as she could too despite her fatigue “Hannah youre 16 feet annnnnnd 7 inches” Lindsay said. “I don’t think I will crack 16 feet”

 

 

 

“Yeah no surprise there” Hannah said. “That was my guess after you measured Gill.”

 

 

 

“Ok measure me hannah” Lindsay said. The two changed places and Hannah tried to measure Lindsay as accurately as she could.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re around 15 feet... and maybe an inch too” Hannah said. “It’s a little difficult”

 

 

 

“Ok 15 foot it is” Lindsay said. “It’s whatever”

 

 

 

Hannah yawns. “I’m so drained”

 

 

 

“Why?” Asked Gill

 

 

 

“Because I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I don’t know when I went to bed but when you woke me up this morning I was exhausted as fuck” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“Oh shit I forgot you’re here because we need to check on Megan!” Gill said. “Lindsay listen up to this too”

 

 

 

And then Gill started telling her story:

 

 

 

“So Hannah Megan took Eric to her room again and she’s being abusive as fuck” she started.

 

 

 

“This morning I’m with Megan and she calls up Eric. Eric comes over and Megan is like ‘you gotta grab us food during the whole hurricane’ and Eric goes ‘for what?’ And Megan goes ‘oh you know’ and pulls on her shorts, licks her lips, all that shit she does. And then Eric is like ‘I don’t know if I want to, you were’ and then she cuts him off and says ‘oh are we too much, maybe my bad side would be way mor than you can handle. I think you should stick to my good side”

 

 

 

“Jeez” said Hannah.

 

 

 

“Ok I get it he broke her you-know-what and whatever but that’s not cool” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

“And I don’t know where they went, but I can guess there in her room doing something ridiculous” Gill said.

 

 

 

“We gotta talk to both of them” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

the shoebox was carried to the lab, where dozens of scientists began preparing to study the one-foot specimen.

 

 

 

The poor guy was dumped out of the oversized shoebox, which was the size of a large cooler for the men in the suits.

 

 

 

Mitchell hit a hard metal surface, blinding light came from above along with gigantic faces. As soon as Mitchell’s eyes adjusted to the light, severe humiliation set in as he was exposed on a table in front of giant scientists, some he knew before he shrunk. The table looked waist-high for the scientists, and he guessed he only a couple feet off the ground.

 

 

 

“Hello, Mitchell” Said a masculine voice from behind. He turned and saw a doctor he didn’t know, but was older. “Just stay calm, were here to cure you” he said softly. But Mitchell’s heart was racing. He was in a nightmare. He had to be.

 

 

 

“Just relax, we’re going to take a few tests and then take a sample of your blood so we can cure you” said the doctor.

 

 

 

Mitchell started panicking “stay off me you freaks!” He said. Around him he heard small chuckles.

 

 

 

“Mitchell” the doctor said sternly. “We need you to be calm and collected. We’re going to keep you safe inside a little room we’re making for you right now. If you cooperate with us we can get you grown back to your size” he said.

 

 

 

Mitchell sprung up and ran. All the scientists flinched and backed away as Mitchell freaked out and jumped off the table.

 

 

 

However, when he landed, he landed feet first on the metal floor but then he fell forward and hit his arm. He screamed out in pain. Some of the scientists laughed quietly.

 

 

 

“Mitchell come on!” Said the scientist. “Relax I already told you we’re not here to hurt you”

 

 

 

A pair of white gloves curled up underneath him and put him on the table again. Before he could get up, a single giant hand pressed firmly on his waist, restraining him until the doctors could think of somewhere to keep him.

 

 

 

“Get Dr. Wilson down here” said one of the doctors. “We need to figure out what to do with him”

 

 

 

“Isn’t he in his office? Where is he!?” Said one of the other doctors.

 

 

 

“I’ll call him” Said the doctor who was originally trying to calm down Mitchell.

 

 

 

The lab continued to panic and mutter all sorts of stuff, like what caused Mitchell to panic so bad and how absolutely adorable he was as well as his tiny wiener.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“Megan, look, I know what I did is wrong but please, let me go and I’ll never bother you again, and there are tons of other boys my height. Why me?” Eric pleaded to the thick blonde girl.

 

 

 

“I know, it just so happens that I know you the most” Megan replied, turning a deaf ear to his pleas to leave him alone. “It’s not that bad. I mean if I were you I’d wanna fuck me too”

 

 

 

“Megan please you almost broke my head with you legs please” Eric Said.

 

 

 

Megan took another bite of her pancakes. “Shut the fuck up im trying to watch the third season of All-American”

 

 

 

Eric shut up like a trained pet.

 

 

 

“Come sit next to me” Megan said. “I can still reward you right?” She said.

 

 

 

Eric silently climbed onto the bed and cuddled up next to Megan. Despite all the trouble she’s gotten him into, he couldn’t resist getting a boner over the 17’4” teen.

 

 

 

Megan felt the boner poking into her thigh. She almost smiled but decided to keep her emotions inside her. As long as that thing wanted her, she was confident she would always have her way with him.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“So exactly how long will it take for this cure to be complete?” Asked Wilson.

 

 

 

“It’s gonna be a while” Said Dr. Pierce. “Several months, maybe even a year” she said, disappointed in her results.

 

 

 

“Jeez” Wilson said. “Well as long as you get to point B I guess...” he said trying to stay optimistic. At least they knew they would be able to come out the other side, Pierce could have said they don’t know how to fix Brent’s shrinking.

 

 

 

“I am glad that you seem to have a plan set up” Wilson said before getting a phone call.

 

 

 

“One second guys it’s from Dave” Wilson said. He picked up the phone “Dave I’m in a meeting” 

 

 

 

“Sir, we have Mitchell in the lab”

 

 

 

“Mitch— oh you have him! Well you have my go to take whatever tests you need to take I’ll be down there after the meeting” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“No we need you now” Said the voice. “Mitchell is going crazy. We need a room or something to pen him up”

 

 

 

“Ah” Wilson said. “Well I can’t really help with security right now, ask Gilbert Andrews, the detective. He can get his guys on the job. Here. He’s here in the meeting, I’ll give the phone to him” Wilson said.

 

 

 

He gave the phone to Detective Andrews.

 

 

 

“This is Gilbert” he said into the phone.

 

 

 

“We have Mitchell and we need to contain him. Do you have anything to restrain him or something?” Asked Dave.

 

 

 

“Yeah I’ll come by right now. In the meantime try using duct tape. The kids only a foot tall no way he’ll break out of that” he said.

 

 

 

“Guys I’m sorry but I gotta handle this” Gilbert said and headed for the door.

 

 

 

“Yeah no problem Gilbert” Wilson Said. “Don’t hurt Mitchell though. A reminder that he is still human for you” he said.

 

 

 

“Understood” Gilbert said and left.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Mitchell screamed as two mighty hands pinned him down to the table, one of his legs and the other on his head, and a third hand took gray duct tape and wrapped it across his chest. This left his dick exposed in front of the giants. And most were men!

 

 

 

Mitch tried to squirm free, but the adhesive power of the duct tape was too much for him. He continued to squirm underneath the restraint.

 

 

 

The doors then opened to reveal a sharply dressed man. Detective Andrews.

 

 

 

“Mitchell... wow. Thank god we found you!” Said Andrews as he approached the table.

 

 

 

“H-How did you find me” Mitch said, scared and beginning to sweat under the light.

 

 

 

“Well, I just found your shrunken fingerprints to find out you shrunk, and then I saw you out in the hallway... with some girls” Andrews said. “That’s it. Simple”

 

 

 

Mitch thought about Daniella and Jessica. If this is how he’s being treated when he finally sees his saviors, then he’d rather stay hidden with the girls. Who never forced him down like this. And when it was, it was because he was having sex with them, in which he got rewarded in return.

 

 

 

Then his exposed dick started to stiffen. Mitch got the image out of his mind upon recognizing the effect. Andrews paid no attention to it.

 

 

 

“Why are they treating me like this” Mitch asked, still scared as shit.

 

 

 

“Well because you freaked out. If you just relax, like Dave told you to, then we will he more gentle”

 

 

 

“Well why did they have to all be here? Couldn’t you cover me or something?” Mitch asked.

 

 

 

“Well I mean maybe, but we didn’t have anything. Trust me, your junk won’t be exposed as soon as you grow. This is science, nothing to be ashamed of here” Andrews said.

 

 

 

“CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME CLOTHES ANYWAYS IM A HUMAN BEING” Mitch screamed.

 

 

 

“Fine fine, we’ll find something” Andrews said, not pissed off at all from the raised voice.

 

 

 

He started to walk away then stopped.

 

 

 

“Can I get a thank you?” He asked Mitch.

 

 

 

“Thank you” Mitch said.

 

 

 

“Your welcome. Now guys, do what you need to do. I need to talk to Dr. Wilson” Andrews said and left.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Haley and I were concerned. She was holding me on her lap while she caroled through her new IPad.

 

 

 

“Haha it’s like my personal chair, set with a tv screen” I said to her.

 

 

 

“No it’s more like you’re personal girlfriend” Haley said. “I’m not a fucking chair” she joked.

 

 

 

Haley scrolled through her texts. Nothing from the friend group chat except for Liz conforming there is no game today. 

 

 

 

“Hmm. Want to check up on Daniella?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Yeah. Let’s go” I replied.

 

 

 

Haley made me walk on my own. I had to run just to keep up with her. I struggled to walk down the massive stairs to Daniella’s room, but I got there without falling. Haley rapped on the door. We waited and waited. Nothing.

 

 

 

“Hmm let me call her. Maybe she’s out on the beach or something” Haley said.

 

 

 

“Go for it” I replied. 

 

 

 

Then Haley whipped the iPad out of her pocket and I was reminded “Oh wait you can’t call on an iPad right?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“Yes you can. Why? Can you not call on iPads back home?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“iPads don’t have cellular data” I replied.

 

 

 

“Ummm well these do” Haley said, and proceeded to call Daniella. 

 

 

 

Haley dialed Daniella. The whole hallway was silent, letting the phone dialing sounds echo across the span of the hotel floor. We waited in silence, fearing the worst.

 

 

 

Then a muffled phone ringing noice could be heard from inside the room. That made things ten times creepier.

 

 

 

“Brent she’s not picking up” Haley said worriedly she dialed again. The phone rang inside again. 

 

 

 

I banged on the door. “Daniella wake up!!” I screamed. We were both worried.

 

 

 

Then Haley started banging on the door too. She was a lot stronger than me and created much louder noise. “DANIELLAAAA” she screamed.

 

 

 

No response.

 

 

 

“Haley” I said up to her. “We gotta tell the doctors. Something is up with her.”

 

 

 

“Let’s go” Haley picked me up and ran.

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

“Haha imagine what all American would be like with us. I bet the girls would be the football players since we’re bigger” Megan chuckled while watching All-American

 

 

 

“Yeah...” Eric said. He wasn’t in for talking. He was reverting back to his shy self a bit under the impression that Megan was once again out of his league.

 

 

 

Megan heard someone knock on the door. She grunted and paused the tv.

 

 

 

“Hey Megan” Hannah said, trying not to be awkward.

 

 

 

“Hey Hannah. What’s up?” Megan said.

 

 

 

“Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come to our room” Hannah told her.

 

 

 

“Nah I’m pretty comfy in here” Megan said. “You wanna watch all-American with us?”

 

 

 

“God damit Megan you’re watching all American without us!” Hannah said smiling.

 

 

 

Megan laughed “sorry I wanted to cozy up before the hurricane knocks out the power”

 

 

 

“But um who is us” Hannah said. “You and...”

 

 

 

“Me and Eric” Megan said winking.

 

 

 

“Ooh” Hannah said. She looked at Megan. Was she hiding Eric? Maybe she already beat the shit out of him.

 

 

 

“Oh can I say hi to Eric?” Hannah asked.

 

 

 

“Um sure” Megan said, and turned to let Hannah in.

 

 

 

Hannah walked in to see the small 12-footer on the bed. Totally comfortable, not a single mark to be seen.

 

 

 

“Hey Eric” Hannah said. Then she whispered to Megan “are you planning to lay him again?”. Megan nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

Then Hannah whispered to her “Like? You’re not hurting him right? He did break your you-know-what”

 

 

 

Megan hesitated. Then she turned to Hannah and whispered in her ear “wellll.....maybe”

 

 

 

Hannah’s insides were about to explode, but she swallowed it and stayed tough. She was smarter than to just explode on her.

 

 

 

“Ok so should I like leave you alone then?” Hannah said neutrally.

 

 

 

“Yeah sorry” Megan said. “But give me a time and I’ll come over”

 

 

 

“Ok I’ll text you. I’m back with Gill and Lindsay at Gill’s room” Hannah said.

 

 

 

“Ok bye”

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

The storm was starting to reach Omega Island.  I could tell. It started getting cloudy really fast, and the wind started to come too. But obviously I could just be feeling the wind that comes with traveling at high speeds, because Haley was carrying me on her shoulders like a little kids, and her long legs made sure I got a breeze up there.

 

 

 

But eventually, we made it to the lab. I buzzed in.

 

 

 

“Hello Brent. You are welcome to enter.” Said a male voice. “However, your friend is going to have to stay outside, as she is too big” 

 

 

 

“Of course, but this isn’t about me it’s about one of the other people on the island”

 

 

 

“One second, well have our resource counselor with you in a sec” said the voice. 

 

 

 

“Can I come in? It’s a little windy out here” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, sorry” said the male voice, and the doors clicked open.

 

 

 

I sat in the office and waited. I don’t know what pierce was up to, but I noticed a lot of scientists walking up and down the lobby staircase discussing whatever things. They seemed to be in a hurry.

 

 

 

A short while later, Dr. pierce started walking out, she didn’t seem to be in a hurry but noticed me.

 

 

 

“Oh hey Brent” she said. “Are you here to see me?”

 

 

 

“Yes” I said

 

 

 

“Oh come in, I have time.” She said. “Follow me”. I got up and did so.

 

 

 

I hated knowing that this woman was a head taller than me, and yes she had high heels, but not big enough to make a difference more than like 4 inches. Maximum.

 

 

 

We took a seat in her office. “So Brent, this appointment wasn’t scheduled obviously, but I do have news about your omega hormone pill. I believe that we can make a pill, but it will take a couple months”

 

 

 

“Oh Damn” I said. “Didn’t it only take like a day or two for you guys to make the pill?”

 

 

 

“Yes” pierce said. “But we need to figure out what exactly in your bloodstream is inhibiting the hormone. It figures that you have numerous unique proteins in your body that could be the reason, but it’s gonna take a lot of testing, one test for each protein...”

 

 

 

“Oof” I replied, disappointedly.

 

 

 

“Now I know that the island is public and people know about your issue, and I don’t know what Wilson to do with you guys next, so I may try to add to your little special needs program to accommodate for that” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok.” I responded.

 

 

 

“But other than that? That’s it if you have any questions” Pierce said to me. “Has your growth slowed”

 

 

 

“It hasn’t” I replied. “But i actually came to ask you about someone else. We think she went missing”

 

 

 

“Oh...” Pierce said to me. “The resource counselor is out front next to the lobby, want me to call her?”

 

 

 

“Um sure” I said, a little surprised at how calm dr Pierce is being about all this.

 

 

 

Pierce dialed her and I waited patiently.

 

 

 

“Yes this is steph” she said. “I have someone who wants to see you really quick.......Yes his name is Brent, do you know Brent?.....ok I’ll send him down”

 

 

 

I got up as if it were a cue. “Ok her room is number 101, right to your right when you walk to the lobby here” she said.

 

 

 

“Ok thank you” I said, and left.

 

 

 

I walked over to the counselor’s office. The door was wide open so I walked in.

 

 

 

“Hello” I greeted an older-ish man.

 

 

 

“Hello Brent” said the man. “Call me Teddy” 

 

 

 

“Ok, hey teddy” I said. “I came here to tel you I think someone on the island is missing”

 

 

 

“Missing??” Said ted. Finally, someone who seemed to care.

 

 

 

“Yes! Her name is Daniella” I said.

 

 

 

“Hmm Daniella... I will send this up to the big guys. Thank you for letting me know. Where did you last see her?”

 

 

 

“I last saw her last night, we were hiking”

 

 

 

“Oh, so did she disappear into the woods?”

 

 

 

“No, we made it home, and her phone is still in the room, i can hear it ringing when I call her”

 

 

 

“Well Brent I’m sure she may have just forgotten it”

 

 

 

“But she hasn’t shown to have been on it since yesterday, surely she isn’t doing anything super important. Actually, the hurricane is starting to arrive. She should be home!”

 

 

 

“Ok ok. I see your case. I’ll pass up the information. Thanks Brent. You can leave now unless you have any more questions”

 

 

 

“Nope” I said. “I just wanted to let you guys know. Her friends are worried. Please pass it up ASAP”

 

 

 

“Oh you’re friends with her?” He said. “That’s interesting given she’s big and you’re still small”

 

 

 

“Yeah but it works out. I’m in a group and they treat me fine” I said, not wanting to talk about my situation despite him being a counselor.

 

 

 

“Ok sorry to comment. But I’ll pass it up and have a good day and stay safe” he said to me.

 

 

 

“You too” I said and walked out of the building.

 

 

 

I walked out of the building to see Haley. She was starting to get impatient, and I felt empathetic for her. I left her out in a hurricane, and the wind was starting to get really intense.

 

 

 

“So? What did they say?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“I went to the counselor. He said he’ll spread the word”

 

 

 

“That’s it?” He asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah” I replied. “Ok Haley let’s get out of here” I said.

 

 

 

“You can say that again!” She said as she picked me up and ran for the hotel.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

“And not only do we have him, but we have his captivators too” said Andrews. He and Dr. Wilson were on the way to the cheaply-made jail cell that they made. 

 

 

 

“Oh, he was captured?” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Yeah!” Said Andrews. “Isn’t that so inhumane?”

 

 

 

“Well I guess it is unless they were treating him fairly. Mitchell seemed to be in pretty good shape” Wilson said hesitantly.

 

 

 

“No. I’m sorry, Arthur, but they need to turn him in so we can get him fixed and back to normal size” Andrews state’s.

 

 

 

“I guess, but there’s no evidence they harassed him” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Arthur, can I stop you for a moment” Andrews said sternly. “The poor little guy was being kept naked in a shoebox, and got super freaked when he saw the scientists. Doesn’t that mean he’s been harassed?”

 

 

 

“Gilbert, what you’re saying may be true, but  when I saw him he was pinned to duct tape ima. Table where everyone can see his junk. How’s that for harassment? You guys look like you’re about to torture him”

 

 

 

“We’re saving his life Arthur! If it weren’t for us finding him he may have been stuck like that forever, not to mention someone’s secret PET!” Andrews said.

 

 

 

“Don’t raise your voice at me. You are in charge of the investigation and no more!” Wilson raised his voice back at Andrews.

 

 

 

“Alright let’s see who’s in here” Wilson said and looked dat the screen.

 

 

 

Inside were two girls, with barely enough room to lay down.

 

 

 

“Oh my god Gilbert, those girls look enormous in this room”

 

 

 

“It’s the biggest one we have” he said.

 

 

 

“Well it’s not big enough. It’s cramped I bet they can’t even stand up!”

 

 

 

Andrews then lowered his head and said “sir... it is too small for them to stand up”

 

 

 

“Shit Gilbert you can’t lock up these girls like this that’s too far!” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Are you serious? I bet they did a ton of shit to that poor freaked out man. We have recording of Mitchell in between her tits”

 

 

 

“I’m not a detective and I know he’s freaked out because you guys are duct taping his body to a table. How painful is it gonna be to rip off that tape!?” Shouted Wilson. “I’m sure he’d rather be with those girls if that’s the way you’re treating him”

 

 

 

Andrews was disgusted. The 60-year old or whatever he is basically admitted to preferring to be in between a 16-year old girl’s tits rather than have his ass saved by his very scientists.

 

 

 

“We pinned him down because he was running around the room!” Shouted Andrews.

 

 

 

“Because you guys have no respect for his privacy! At least get the poor man some clothes”

 

 

 

“Ok Wilson let’s calm down for a second here” said Andrews, trying to be logical and mature. “We are making clothes for him. But as a man of science we thought it would be best for us, and for him, to start testing him now”

 

 

 

“No. He clearly doesn’t want to the tested until he knows you guys aren’t there to fucking dissect him. Please treat him like a and not a guinea pig” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Ok fine. But he’s already duct taped to the table and he’s getting checked up as we speak sir” Andrew said.

 

 

 

Wilson grunted. “Ok fine but release the girls”

 

 

 

“But Wilson, they’re under arrest. That’s illegal”

 

 

 

“Well they have my pardon. My island, my rules”

 

 

 

“Doctor Wilson I—“

 

 

 

“It’s either you or the prisoners” said Doctor Wilson firmly, “which one am I releasing?”

 

 

 

“Fine, only because this is your property” Andrews said. “But when Mitchell comes complaining about the two girls don’t say I couldn’t do anything. This will be on your hands”

 

 

 

—————-

 

 

 

Daniella woke up to a mechanical whirring, and soon light poured in, along with a shit ton of wind that immediately shocked her awake.

 

 

 

Jess woke up too. Where was this room? They looked like they’re were in the middle of a storm.

 

 

 

Then the voice came over the loudspeaker “ladies you have been released. We’re in the middle of a hurricane right now but being giants I’m sure you won’t have trouble getting back home” it said.

 

 

 

Daniella immediately crawled out and stood up. She celebrated like nobody’s business. She jumped and screamed and cheered.

 

 

 

Then she bent over to look at Jessica, who was crawling out as well. 

 

 

 

“Jess were free!” Daniella screamed. 

 

 

 

“I know let’s head home” Jess screamed back. And the two dashed home, like a couple of caged animals who were just sent free, running through the hurricane back home, ignoring the hurricane entirely.

 

 

 

——————-

 

 

 

“Holy shit” I said as I watched the hurricane through the lobby window. Trees threatened to fall and leaves and sticks were blowing everywhere. Did I even want to see the beach right now?

 

 

 

“Yeah it’s pretty bad” Haley said. We were treating each other to some snacks down at the many food tables propped up in the lobby. Of course, she ate a shit ton of cold sandwiches they had while I ate sun chips.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent why didn’t you get the original sun chips? The cheddar ones are sooo much better” she asked me while I ate on her lap.

 

 

 

“These sun chips are considered healthy” I said. “And I like them just as much, just without the sugar and empty calories”

 

 

 

“Damn” she said. “That’s kinda smart. Let me have some”

 

 

 

“Ha you should know. Don’t gymnasts have to diet?” I said.

 

 

 

“I don’t eat chips at all unless it’s cheat day” she said. “Gimme the bag I wanna try a regular sun chip”

 

 

 

I looked at my bag. It was a pretty large bag, one of those bags that took around three or four normal sized people to finish

 

 

 

“Here you go” I said, smiling.

 

 

 

She took the bag and tried to grab the chips. After her clumsy fingers couldn’t hold onto a single chip, she scooped her hand in and grabbed a Brent-sized handful of chips, then consumed them in a gulp.

 

 

 

“Dam I like these” Haley said. “Maybe I should eat these with my food”

 

 

 

“Yeah you should, but then again didn’t the hormone improve your metabolism or something?”

 

 

 

“I’m not totally sure” she said. “Just in case, ill start eating more salad”

 

 

 

“Yeah if I were you I wouldn’t wanna lose that perfect bod either babe” I agreed. She giggled.

 

 

 

“Aww you called my body perfect” she blushed.

 

 

 

“It is. I just wish I was perfect enough to have sex with you” I flirted.

 

 

 

“Yeah well that’s too bad, I think I’m too much to handle” she giggled and hopped up and down in her seat, making me bounce up and down on her lap.

 

 

 

“Haley what the fuck that looked so wrong!” I turned my shoulders, looked up at her and smiled.

 

 

 

“Oh so what is the right way then? I must be educated” she said. “Am I supposed to be on your lap?”

 

 

 

“Here, follow me to your room” I said. “This requires you to lie down and met me do the work”

 

 

 

“Nah, I know the way to my room. Come on” she said, making me have to run to keep up with her again.

 

 

 

“Bus is leaving bitch” Haley said as she ran away from me, leaving me to climb the two flights of stairs alone.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

“Ok so I talk to Eric, and you two talk to Megan” Lindsay said.

 

 

 

“Ok” agreed the other two.

 

 

 

“Ok I’m calling her over now” Lindsay said as she called Megan on her iPad.

 

 

 

“Hey girl......Yeah come on over, you can bring Eric......Hannah said you would tho......ok yay see ya in a bit” Lindsay said into the iPad. The she turned at us and said “Yeah she’s coming”

 

 

 

“Ok. With Eric” Hannah wanted to conform.

 

 

 

“Yes. I’ll find a way to separate Eric and I from you guys.  And please, talk. To. Megan.” Lindsay said sternly. 

 

 

 

“Yeah of course” Gill said.

 

 

 

“Ok good” Lindsay said, and the girls waited patiently for Megan to arrive.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

As soon as I walked to the door and knocked, Haley opened up the door and discreetly waved me in. I was confused at first, but then I saw why. Haley already stripped down for me.

 

 

 

“Hehe fuck the flirting. I already know you’re horny and I am too. I just wanna fuck” she said.

 

 

 

I looked up at her. Every time she’s bigger and bigger, and now at her finally height. I was looking up to her vagina.

 

 

 

“Ugh, I would finger you right now but I’m too short” I said,  jumping for the pussy that’s seven and a half feet off the ground.

 

 

 

“Here, maybe this will help” Haley said, and got on her knees.

 

 

 

“Hehe I have an idea babe” I told her. I laid down and scooted underneath her like a mechanic fixing the underside of a car.

 

 

 

“Here babe, I think you’ll enjoy this” I said. I stuck my fist straight into her wet vagina. She moaned as soon as I broke the plane and made contact with the warm flesh.

 

 

 

“Ugh it’s so bony but it’s nice and big” she said. I couldn’t tell if she was saying my dick was nicer or worse than my hand, but I continued shoving my fist in and out of my giant girlfriend as she started to bounce up and down. Luckily my fist was long enough for it to hit her cervix. I wouldn’t be getting my face crushed inwards by her powerful hips.

 

 

 

She continued to moan and twerk on her knees on the bedroom carpet for a while. And I continued to fuck her with my arm. She secreted juices that ran  off her pussy onto my elbow and down my arm. Knowing their smell and taste, I licked off the droplets where I could. Her juices alone turned me on so bad. My dick ached for attention but I had to please Haley first.

 

 

 

“Ah yes baby that’s so good” she moaned and continued rocking her hips in circles on my arm. Watching her bounce like that on my cock would be worth a billion bucks to me, but watching her from this angle was priceless. 

 

 

 

“Ugh baby make me cum” she said and started twerking really fast on my arm, rubbing her clit up and down my arm faster than a jackhammer.

 

 

 

I watched in awe as her ass rippled in place from the shaking hips, and I could see the outline of her tits from this angle too, although they were far. I loved it and I loved her.

 

 

 

Finally, I felt white liquid hit my hand as she squirted all over my fist. She stopped twerking, started relaxing, and her moans slowed as well.

 

 

 

And before it got snapped off like a twig, I pulled out my arm before she sat all the way back onto her ankles. My face was right up against her left cheek, somewhat burying me into the ground with just enough pressure to keep me from going anywhere, but no enough to hurt me.

 

 

 

Haley giggled and started to smother her right cheek all over me, wiggling her ass and causing waves of fat to roll across my face. But soon she was ready for the next round.

 

 

 

“Brent since you’re down there I thought I could try this with you, but let me know if it hurts you” Haley said. I didn’t know what that meant but realized what she was doing before she did it. Her pussy was basically speaking to me to lick it.

 

 

 

She scooted over so my face was not buried by her vagina, and I immediately started licking. Haley stretched a giant hand down to my dick, which just sat through a couple minutes of constant arousal and zero stimulation. Her touch turned me on so badly, as I no longer had to hold out on my lust.

 

 

 

She continued using her giant pointer finger and thumb to stroke my member, and I furiously licked her and fingered her to try to get myself to cum. I think I lasted a minute, despite the fact Haley was using only two fingers, but I felt myself shoot up a ton of cum, and actually moved herself off my mouth to scoot back and clean up the mess she made. Then as soon as it was over I went back to work on her nether regions.

 

 

 

She continued swinging her hips back and forth to really drench me in her intoxicating juices. She rubbed it all over my nose, mouth and chin, as I sat there trying my best to help her cum again.

 

 

 

Then she got up off of me. Haley looked down at me between her legs. “You ok?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“Better than ok” I replied. She beamed. 

 

 

 

“Ok because I have something even better for us, but I think we should do it on the bed” she said.

 

 

 

Before I could respond, Haley scooped an arm under me and tossed me on the bed, face-up.

 

 

 

Then Haley swung a leg over my tiny body. That confirmed my worst fears, or my wildest dreams, I don’t know. But I do know I was about to get rode by this Amazon.

 

 

 

Haley slowly lowered her womanhood on top of mine. “Just tap out if I’m too much” she said.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry I’ll be a man” I said back.

 

 

 

“Yeah, you can just sit there and be my little man” Haley responded, and then started to slowly move her hips back and forth.

 

 

 

I could feel my dick slowly sliding from the top to the bottom of her hole, and then back up again as started to go faster and faster. I really question how the fuck she feels me down there, I feel inadequate. Yet the sight of Haley bouncing up and down was so erotic I just couldn’t think of anything else except for her.

 

 

 

I should be thankful for laying on the bed because if this was on the floor, I think she would have shattered my entire pelvis by now. But the mattress of the bed is absorbing the impact, not necessarily my hips.

 

 

 

What was more erotic than watching Haley ride my dick? I could see her enormous tits bouncing up and down, and her face smiling from the pleasure I’m giving her. And i don’t have to get started on what I feel.

 

 

 

But my question was answered: what was more erotic was when Haley turned around. Now I was watching her wiggle her ass on top of my dick. It was simply a sight indescribable by words. Her ass was wider than a truck tire, and each pound of her ass caused my body to clap up against the fat, and send ripples running up the cheeks. 

 

 

 

A couple seconds later I was cumming, shooting my sperm inside her enlarged tunnel. I don’t know if she felt it because she continued like nothing ever happened.

 

 

 

Soon enough though, Haley started shaking her ass really fast again, and she came l over my waist. She left warm, sticky, whiteish-clear cum running down my sides at my midsection. The power of her cumming compared to mine was godlike. What did I do to deserve such a perfect girlfriend.

 

 

 

The bitch slowed down and came to a rest on top of me. “Ahhhh that was nice Brent” she said as she just sat there.

 

 

 

“It was nice but can you get off of me?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Are you ok? You hurting?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“No I just—-“

 

 

 

As soon as she heard no, Haley got off my dick and planted her ass right on top of my face. This time I wasn’t squished by her right cheek, instead my head was right in the crack.

 

 

 

Now while I was spared from the crushing force of her ass a little bit, I was pressed pretty much up against her asshole, which smelled like... well you know... shit. 

 

 

 

I squirmed underneath the ass but of course Haley had to be around 700 pounds or something. There’s no way I was going to get that off of me.

 

 

 

Haley wiggled her ass, causing my head to shake for a bit. Luckily it only happened for a few seconds before she finally released me.

 

 

 

“Hehe did you like that?” She said. 

 

 

 

“I don’t know why you did it but that was gross. I’m not mad tho it was just...” I started.

 

 

 

“Sorry. I just wanted to see what you thought of my giant ass up in your face” she said.

 

 

 

“I love staring at your ass” I said. “I was just looking at it earlier but I don’t want to get my face buried in it” 

 

 

 

“Nah you liked it” Haley said, and laid down next to me.

 

 

 

I thought about that. It was really gross, but it wasn’t like she recently took a shit. It was rather clean. And I wasn’t running to the bathroom trying to wash off my face. Maybe it did turn me on a little. Still though, why the fuck did she do it?

 

 

 

Then her arms came around me. She wanted to cuddle.

 

 

 

“Bwentie” Haley called me in her baby voice. “I need my love and affection”

 

 

 

“Here you go babe” I replied, and rolled over to hug her back. 

 

 

 

“I’m so tired” she said in her baby voice still, “I think I’m gonna take a nappie-poo!” She said excitedly.

 

 

 

“Ok take your nappie-poo” I said. “Goodnight babe”

 

 

 

“Goodnight wittle baby” Haley said, and closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

I was pretty spent from our little sexy time too. As Haley drifted off to sleep, I did too while in her arms. Her massive, tree-trunk arms.

 

 

 

As we lay asleep, the room was silent and serene while Hurricane Quincy raged outside.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

“There”, said Wilson. “He can use his hotel room as a fucking place of privacy” he said to Detective Andrews, Dave, and Dr. pierce.

 

 

 

“Ok. I’m glad that chaos was settled.” Said Pierce.

 

 

 

“Now, I need to talk to Gilbert about something else so we will head back to our office now.” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“Wait you do?” Asked Andrews.

 

 

 

“Yes” he said. “Have a good day you two!” He said as he and detective Andrews started to walk back to the exit.

 

 

 

When they were out of sight, Pierce turned to Dave.

 

 

 

“Dave” started Dr. pierce. “I can’t believe the approach you took to try and take care of Mitchell. Yes we’re all scientists removed from America’s society, but this island is still property of the US government. He has rights here, no matter what size he is.

 

 

 

“I am sorry Dr. pierce. I simply wanted to make haste trying to bring him back to normal” apologized Dave, the biologist tasked with curing Mitchell’s shrinking.

 

 

 

“Now I won’t remove you from your position because you’re still our best doctor on the job. I will just have to be more... active trying to monitor you” pierce said, being careful with her words.

 

 

 

“Thank you” Dave said. “And I will talk to Mitchell about how he wants to go about it too”

 

 

 

“Great!” Pierce said. “Now I think you should try and talk to him now” she said and turned away.

 

 

 

Dave sighed. He did have nothing else to do, he wouldn’t until he had data to work with.

 

 

 

And with that, he slowly knocked on the door handle.

 

 

 

“Yes who is it?” Asked Mitchell.

 

 

 

“It’s still me. I just want to talk one-on-one”

 

 

 

“Yeah just let me put on something” Mitchell grunted.

 

 

 

“Yeah take your time” he said.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“Gilbert, we really need to crack down on what you can and cannot do” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“What do you mean? We found the culprit and Mitchell is saved!” Detective Andrews said.

 

 

 

“Yes you were very good at the ‘detective’ part, and I will give you your promised bonus for that” Wilson agreed. 

 

 

 

“So what did I do wrong?”

 

 

 

“You can’t just torture the people on this island” he said. “That room was way too small for comfort and they laid in there for how many hours? Twelve?” He said to the detective.

 

 

 

“That’s part of what I do as a detective” he said. “Until they go to court, they go to jail”

 

 

 

“Yeah and I know a jail cell isn’t that tight!”

 

 

 

“Well the girls are sixteen feet tall what did you want me to do? Stick them inside a regular jail cell? We don’t even have those here! And that jail cell was planned to be built like that!”

 

 

 

“Don’t stick them in jail at all!” Wilson said. “Mitchell is the only man in the world who is one foot tall. They’d never do that to one of us!” He said.

 

 

 

“How do you know? For all I know they could be psychopaths. Did you see the way they treated him?”

 

 

 

“I fail to see how that equates to any charges of assault or harassment”

 

 

 

“Well he’s a foot tall so it’s not like Mitch could defend himself!” Andrews shouted.

 

 

 

“That didn’t matter he very well could have enjoyed it. He’s only 24. Think about that before you arrest the two girls” Wilson said.

 

 

 

“You’re ridiculous!” The detective said. “What are the odds he wouldn’t sue them or something? You know what? I’m gonna talk to him right now!” He said. “That will settle things once and for all!” Andrews shouted and turned away, planning to talk to Mitchell right now.

 

 

 

“Gilbert, he just got his body taped down and his privates exposed to twelve scientists, some of them probably have talked to him before! Let him recover!” Wilson shouted. “I don’t know detective work, but I know my psychology”

 

 

 

Andrews grunted. “Once I calm him down he will be fine”

 

 

 

“No!” Wilson’s tatted walking after detective Andrews. “You take one more step and you’re fired!”

 

 

 

Andrews stopped. “Fine, have it your way” he said. “Let me walk back to my office at least”

 

 

 

“You may walk back to the office” Wilson said. “But if you set foot anywhere I don’t want you to be, you will be sorry”

 

 

 

“Yes and when that Daniella girl decides to rape someone normal-sized, then you will be sorry for doubting my measures”

 

 

 

“Anything is better than locking up those girls. They’re innocent! They didn’t do anything” Wilson shouted as Andrews walked around the corner to his office.

 

 

 

Wilson steamed as he walked back to his own office. All he had to do was find Mitchell, he thought. He didn’t have to cram two giants into a tiny room where they can’t even stand.

 

 

 

Maybe, since his job is done, he should lay off Andrews anyways. It’s not his job to discipline his finely tuned giant humans of perfection.

 

 

 

He walked back to his office. He had other things to attend to, like the development of Mitchell’s cure and Brent’s cure. He would deal with the security team later.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for the consistent support!