- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the second part of the finale. And yes I know it's really long. This chapter took a long time to make. Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

tags: butt, anal vore, insertion, mouth play. Sexual content with Daniella, Jessica, and haley.

We woke up around 9. Or rather, Haley fully woke up at 9:30. Meanwhile I was jolted awake because Haley almost rolled over and crushed my arm.


 


The first thing I felt was how tight my cast was.


 


“Haley. My cast feels tight and-“


 


“Your cast feels tight!?” She asked me. “Oh my god you’re growing” she said. She was clearly not awake enough to bounce around the room like she usually does.


 


“Yeah, but what about the healing of my arm?” I asked.


 


“You’ll be fine” she said. Now come, let’s get breakfast now that I’m awake”


 


“Um ok” I said. I reached for my own little organized pile of Brent-sized clothing. 


 


I was still able to wear my khakis and t-shirt, but I could definitely tell they were just the slightest bit tighter.


 


“Let’s go get breakfast” she said as she carried me to the cafeteria.


 


The cafeteria was packed. We came at the busiest time. But the good thing was we saw Julia and Veronica at a table. Veronica’s head could be seen from anywhere. There was only one girl who even came close to her height.


 


We got our food and sat down. The first thing I heard was Julia and Veronica simultaneously scream “OMG BRENT”


 


They got up and saw her cradling me in her arms. “Hey back away give the baby personal space please” I said holding my healthy arm out. Haley laughed.


 


The enormous girls stepped back. “Oh my god Haley he’s in a cast!”


 


“Yeah he got his surgery yesterday during our game”


 


“Oh” said Veronica. “Well I’m glad to see you’re healing” 


 


“Also... it’s pretty important to tell them I got my pill” I nudged my girlfriend in her breast.


 


“Oh yeah” Haley’s said.


 


“Brent’s got his pill?” Julia said.


 


“Yeah” Haley said.


 


“Yay” Julia replied. “I’m so happy for you Brent. Although I will say I’m gonna miss you being so small”


 


“I’m gonna miss all my friends being so big” I said. 


 


“Hey can I give him one last kiss?” Asked Julia. “I won’t be able to ever give him as big as a kiss again.


 


“Ok the forehead” Haley said, with a little fire of a threat behind it. Julia didn’t seem to mind. She picked her lips and gave me smooch on my head.


 


“Glad I got that in” Julia said. “You’re a great person Brent”.


 


“Thanks” I said.


 


“Hey did you see they announced our championship game on the text stream” Julia said.


 


Haley and I looked at her iPad, which indeed had 1 text notification from Omega Island.


 


A: Come to the beach courts tonight to watch the championship of the omega island basketball league, featuring the green team and the purple team! Game 1 starts at 6PM.


 


“Oh wow” I said. “Big stage tonight”


 


“You bet” Julia said. “Maybe if I’ll win some boys could notice me or something” she said to us.


 


Haley laughed “Haha everything’s gotta be about getting boys”


 


Julia smiled “girl it is! You know how jelly I get third wheeling you guys”


 


“Ugh, I could never” Veronica added.


 


“So did you guys eat or...” Haley said.


 


“No we were about to grab some food”


 


“Oh cool” she said. “Brent, you wanna come with?”


 


I looked around. I didn’t feel like being humiliatingly carried in a crowded area full of teenagers.


 


Maybe I should just sit her and wait for them? Oh wait that would actually be worse. In would be most vulnerable without Haley.


 


What else was there for me to say? But then I had an idea. It wasn’t a good one, and without thinking I butted it out.


 


“That’s ok. Maybe I should try walking?” I suggested.


 


Haley shrugged “I guess why not. Come on and keep up” she said.


 


I hopped off the chair onto the ground. And as soon as I did, I realized the shit I just got myself into. Being carried to and fro whenever in public places, I forgot that I wasn’t just a shrimp to Haley  and her friends. The fear and humiliation wasn’t anything significant, but I could still feel it’s presence


 


They started walking to one of the bars, and I realized how fast I have to run just to keep up with their walk. 


 


I had to jog pretty fast to knee up with them. My heart was beating and my lungs were sucking in air like a black hole. The worst part was hoe much pain it was to run with a cast, and I was starting to lag a little. The girls got into a line, however, and I was spared.


 


I started walking, knowing they weren’t going to go anywhere out of my sight. I got a chance to take in my surroundings as I did so. Legs all around me. Bare, sneaker-clad leggings. With the boys, I was eye-level with their waists. From my angle they were all enormous, godlike beings. I felt so insignificant knowing I was half the size of these other boys. I knew Jose and Brady looked like this but I never thought of them as I thought of every other boy just now. They were truly massive. 


 


The girls were even bigger. Like I was with Haley, my chin cane up to their knees. They were so huge that I wondered if they noticed me at all down here. It was scary knowing that at any point I could get a flying knee to the skull by accident by one of these goddesses.


 


I heard footsteps from behind. I saw a giant couple saying things to each other. They didn’t seem to notice me. Judging by their faces, they both had to be either 15 or 16.


 


They started hugging each other while in line. And all I could do was watch. I was so mesmerized for some reason at how big these two teens were.


 


Then, I got really intimidated. The man’s crotch began making itself visible by poking its way out fit the boys shorts. I gulped. The thing was huge. I knew that i was smaller than average here in the island due to my current size. But I never really understood how much below average I really was. If that’s what these fifteen-foot girls wanted in bed, then how the fuck was Haley satisfied with my dick.


 


Oh that’s right, she eventually switched to his arm.


 


I finally looked away. I was so embarrassed at himself. I was literally a boy amongst men, lesser than, the accident, the odd one out.


 


Was this the humility that I’ve been missing out on? Was this who i really was?


 


No it can’t be. In two weeks i’ll blend right in with everyone else... right?


 


Then I imagined himself meeting someone new. Would the kid know me because he didn’t grow for so long? Was I the clown of the island?


 


Suddenly my train of thought was stopped by the arguing up above. 


 


“You’re a fucking idiot thinking you’re gonna just bend me over like that. You’re not special, and I’m a real person. Go do porn if you’re looking for white hoes” said the girl.


 


Obviously the girl was much bigger than the guy, who backed up in fear. Then he eventually turned around and sped walked away, trying to avoid drama.


 


The girl seemed upset. I assumed the guy tried to hit on her or something. She looked down at the ground in sadness.


 


Any by looking down, she saw me looking back up at her.


 


She didn’t know what to say. She must have been excited to see me because her face slowly began to light up. 


 


“Oh my god well look at you” she said. “If it isn’t the little short kid”


 


“Umm”


 


She squared down. Her blond hair getting into my eyes a tad.


 


“Hey little guy” she said. “How’s it going little guy” 


 


I was scared out of my mind.


 


“Oh Hines you must be scared out of my mind. My names Megan” she said. “And you’re... Bryan?”


 


“Ummm-”


 


“Let me pick you up” she said. She picked me up, and I went up like an elevator. 


 


“Well aren’t you just the little snack” she said, and licked her lips. “...in more ways than one”


 


I was super uncomfortable. “If you could please let me down... I’m-“


 


“Aww I’m sorry. Here why don’t we come here to make things more comfortable for you”


 


“Come on can you just please put me down?” I said.


 


“No” she said smiling. “I’m never gonna let you down”


 


Then I started struggling. I couldn’t take this.


 


Despite my squirming I couldn’t even do so much as get her to flinch. She just laughed and bobbed me up and down like a baby.


 


“Awww shhhh” she said. “What if we head back to the dorm?”


 


I would have slapped her so bad, but she was cradling me so my left arm was pinned against her chest. And obviously I could slap her with my right arm.


 


“Don’t struggle too hard. I don’t wanna drop you. That’s a pretty long fall to the ground if you ask me”


 


“I have a girlfriend. Put me down. Her name is Haley. She’s right in front of you” I yelled


 


Megan then looked in front of her. I knew Haley would turn around and figure out what’s happening, particularly because people turn around when they hear their name.


 


“He said put him down” said Haley. She was definitely a good deal shorter than the blonde girl holding me. 


 


“Oh... I knew you were in front of us..” said Megan. “I-“


 


“Just give back my boyfriend” she said.


 


Veronica and Julia turned around to see what the commotion was.


 


“Give me to her” I said.


 


Julia and Veronica figured out what was happening very fast. They threw Megan dirty looks.


 


Haley stretched out her hands, dug them underneath my hands, and plucked me out Megan’s arms.


 


“I’m, so sorry...” Megan said. Haley held me in her arms.


 


“Get the hell out of here” said Veronica, stepping towards her. The girl had to be at least seventeen feet tall, but using Veronica as a reference she definitely wasn’t eighteen.


 


Megan turned around, she looked depressed, and walked away.


 


“Geez what was her problem?” Haley asked.


 


“I don’t know.” I said.


 


“She definitely has issues” Julia said. “I wonder what she did to get onto the island”


 


“Should I just carry you?” Haley asked.


 


I groaned, “fine”. I really did feel humiliated getting carried now. I felt like I really was handicapped.


 


“You ok Brent?” Haley noticed I wasn’t joking.


 


“Yeah. What are we getting?”


 


“We’re getting egg sandwiches”


 


———————-


 


As I ate away at my mini-English muffin, I really began to think about who I really was to everyone else. This whole time, was I just a baby?


 


I finished my English muffin. I probably could have eaten another but I didn’t feel like it today. Haley and the others were obviously done with their three. 


 


“So...what now?” Asked Julia.


 


“I don’t know. Arcade?” Asked Veronica


 


“Oh yeah I forgot that thing opened up” said Haley.


 


“You forgot it opened up!?” Exclaimed Julia. “Have you not been inside the new arcade yet?”


 


“No...” Haley said.


 


“Girl what have you been doing with your life!? asked Julia. “Let’s go now!”


 


————————


 


“Holy shit, this is insane” I said. I was outside of the center, at its entrance and it looks like a museum. It was truly massive. Above the long row of front doors was a text that read “Dr. Arthur Wilson Center”. Of course that dude had to build something in memory of his accomplishments.


 


“You think that’s insane,” said Julia, “you’ll never believe what’s inside”


 


Inside really was insane. It was like a casino but the gambling was replaced with at arcade games. And the arcade games were insane. It was like a tech showcase or something.


 


“It’s not as crowded as it was last time” Veronica said.


 


“Well last time the whole island was in here at the same time” Julia said.


 


The arcade looked like something built to hold hundreds of people. I wonder why it was so big. The last arcade was pretty large, but that’s because there were slamball courts and enormous ropes courses. 


 


I walked through to the back to see that the back quarter or so of the center was just a parkour course. It was like playing fall guys but in real life. Massive obstacles were all over the place.


 


“Wow this are enormous” I said.


 


“Yeah. It’s not really occupied though. I think people don’t trust those things supporting our weight” Julia said.


 


“I don’t” Haley said.


 


“Let’s go to the four-way air hockey table” Haley said. “It was that big table back that way”


 


“Oh is that open?” Julia said. “I didn’t get to play it last time”


 


“It’s so fun!” Veronica said. “Let’s go!”


 


The table was still taller than I was. ”shit...” I said out loud.


 


“Need me to lift?” Asked Haley.


 


No. I wasn’t going to be small anymore. I needed to start being more self sufficient.


 


“I got it” I said, pissed off a little at Haley. I looked around for a chair. I couldn’t find one.


 


“Ok Brent, how about I lift you up and you stand into he edge of the table” she said.


 


I was upset that I had to resort to this, but I was able to say “okay”.


 


I looked around the giant air hockey rink. “Where’s all the stuff?”


 


“Oh, well the pusher paddles are on top of the scoreboard” said Julia. Pusher paddles, damn. You forget sometimes she’s a nerd. 


 


“Brent are you sure you’re ok? We can just put the cover over the hole if you can’t play.


 


“Look I might suck but I wanna try” I said, surprisingly not tired yet. Only one thing came to my mind. The pill must be setting in.


 


“Oh and the puck is up here too” said Julia. “I found it that means I get puck first”


 


“Alright send it” said Veronica. And we started playing.


 


As soon as the puck started flying we all knew we were going to stay for a while. The pill boosted our hand-eye coordination so even I was able to react to the puck despite it flying so fast. Now is didn’t have the shot speed of everyone else. They could lift small trees out of the ground, and I was still small. But I figured that didn’t stop me from reaping the mental benefits.


 


There was no way I would be able to shoot fast enough for me to score, but I did really well blocking everyone’s shot. 


 


There was one point where Julia sent a fastball straight at me. I deflected it, and the ball hit my pusher paddle so hard that I got knocked off the table. But I didn’t get knocked off hard, I just got knocked back hard enough for me to lose my balance. Surprisingly, my subconscious told me to do something I would have ever done, especially since my arm is broken. As soon as I knew I had to fall, I bent my knees, jumped into the air, and did a backflip, landing it perfectly.


 


I looked at myself. How the fuck did I just do that?


 


Veronica ran over from her side of the hockey table. “What the fuck just happened?” She said.


 


“Veronica, I just did a fucking backflip!” I said.


 


“Holy shit! Haley are you seeing this?” Veronica said.


 


Haley walked over from her side of the table. Which was my right. The first mental note I made was that Veronica was the first to check on my health, not Haley.


 


“Brent, I saw that from beginning to end. That was cool!” She said.


 


“Thanks. If someone could left me back up tot he table, we can keep playing” I said.


 


“I got it” Haley said, and lifted me back up to the table edge where I was before. I bent over and grabbed my “pusher paddle”, and said “alright, where’s the puck”


 


Haley walked back over to her side of the table. “Oh shit... I think it’s in...”


 


“Oh my god that’s so cute!!” Exclaimed Julia, followed by another “oh my god” from Veronica. The pair laughed with me.


 


“Haha very cute indeed Brent. I’ll knock you off the table this time, huh?” She said in a flirty voice.


 


“Bring it baby” I flirted back.


 


————————————


 


“Hey Mitchell” said Daniella from outside the window. “Guess who’s still here”


 


“And me too” said another voice. Jessica, basically Daniellas bitch.


 


Mitchell was so shocked. He thought they were gone for good. 


 


Since he knew that he was gonna be shrunken first a while, he decided to explore his options. He ran to the edge of his bed.


 


“How the fuck did you guys escape?” He asked them.


 


“What?” Said Daniella, whose face was pressed up against the window. “You’re gonna have to speak louder”


 


Mitchell grunted and went to the window. He had to climb a stool that was set there so he could adjust it. He opened the window, which now had a screen to prevent him from escaping, which lowkey didn’t look fit to serve that purpose.


 


Mitchell opened the window. “I said how the fuck did you escape?”


 


“We didn’t, my little king” said Daniella. “We have these on” she flashed the metal bracelet at him. “These are like timers. We can only be outside of our cell for so long before it electrocutes us” she said. “So we decided to use our time and visit you”


 


“Thanks” said Mitch, who had mixed emotions about that.


 


The girls were very nice to him, but was it a thirst trap?


 


The question of whether or not the girls really cared about resided in his mind for a long time, and now he was getting new footage to work with.


 


“i want you so bad right now” said Jessica. “I loved the way you played with me, or rather I played with you”. She giggled.


 


“I could just snatch you up right now” said Daniella seductively. She made snatching gestures with her hand. “I could just Shang you in my fist and rise you wherever I want. But I guess not now”


 


“Hey Dani how much time do we have left?” Asked Jess.


 


“I don’t know” said Daniella. “I’m so sorry Mitch but we gotta head back. I don’t wanna be zapped. “


 


“Um ok” said Mitchell.


 


“You can blame Jess for being the bummer” Daniella said, and stood up to her full sixteen foot height.


 


The last thing Mitchell saw in his window was his two ex-owner’s asses. They were in loose short-shorts, but from the view down low Mitchell could see some outline of her panties. That alone was enough to turn him on.


 


——————-


 


After a longer time of playing, we were going to head to the food court, get something in our stomachs before the game.


 


Haley swooped in behind me and picked me up. For some reason I gasped as she picked me up. I wasn’t expecting it I guess. “Hey that’s as fun wasn’t it?” She said.


 


“Jeez you came out of nowhere” I said. “Can you put me down now?”


 


Why did you not want me to carry you? Asked Haley. “You haven’t even grown a ton yet”


 


“Because, Haley, I just want to start having my own sense of individualism again” I said.


 


“I get that, but you’re still small” she said. “And what about that incident at the food court? Next time I’ll let you handle the situation?”


 


“No, I’m because you can still walk beside me” I said.


 


“Yeah but I’ll have to walk real slow” she said. “Cuz you’re still short”


 


“Yep” I said.


 


“Brent, I’d rather carry you then have to walk slow. That’s how light you are right now”


 


“It’s not about convenience” I said. “I’m no longer like a toy Haley”


 


“Brent I would never! I’m just trying to help you”


 


“Help me by doing everything for me? I don’t need that anymore”, I said. “All you’re doing is humiliating me now”


 


I looked at her face. I never have raised my voice at her in a fight. I decided to calm down a bit. 


 


“I’m finally growing Haley. This should be something you are happy about, you’re not longer my babysitter”


 


“I was never your babysitter” she said, clearly hurt.


 


Then I heard Veronica from beside us. 


 


“Can I step in here?” Said Veronica, silencing both of us. “Look, I haven’t said this to you guys because it didn’t seem to cause a problem, but constantly being on top of each other isn’t really a healthy relationship. Just take some time apart or something.


 


We both looked at Veronica. “Ummmm” Haley said. We both didn’t know what to say.


 


“Trust me. I’ve helped out so many couples back at my high school. Just do it, ok?”


 


We stood there, processing that. My mouth opened, but nothing came out. 


 


“Yeah” said Julia. “Just take some time off. You’re not officially on a break or anything, you’re just taking some time off like normal couples do”


 


I grunted. “Fine”


 


“Hey buddy stop acting like you’re not four and a half feet tall” she said as I started heading out.


 


That one hurt, not because I couldn’t even counter it, but because she attacked me for something I had no control of.


 


I walked out of the room. Looked like I was gonna be on my own for some time.


 


————————


 


Mitchell turned his head to see the giant girls at his window.


 


“Hey Mitchell we miss you so bad. We promise that we won’t hurt you. I just wanted to take care of you. I promise we’ll find a better hiding spot for you.


 


Mitchell looked at his window from his bed. To him it was more than just a window. It was a window of opportunity. He had the chance to cross into the alternate life, where nothing mattered except for that these girls wanted to do with him, and what those girls wanted, he would supply.


 


“I’m serious. Jess and I need a man, and we’ve realized that no other man can do the job we want them to do, except you. There’s nobody in the world like you Mitchell.”


 


Mitchell looked at the eyes of Daniella. She was genuine, and so was he.


 


“Come in” he said.


 


Daniela and Jessica came in through the front door. They obviously left a wake of destruction behind them, including the front door being completely dismantled, but that didn’t matter.


 


A giant, flawless foot came right as Mitchell, and pinned him to the floor. “You ready for some fun?”


 


Mitchell obviously was unable to say anything. He was pinned underneath a foot. But he was able to extend his tongue and start licking.


 


Daniella lifted her foot just a little. He looked up to her. She usually didn’t give Mitchell the freedom to speak, and despite lifting her foot a little, she was still on top of him, and he knew he didn’t have the right to speak unless she said so.


 


Daniella took her big toe and gently pressed don mitchell’s head. Well, gently for her. Mitchell’s head was actually hurting dorm the pressure she applied, with just one of her toes.


 


It came back to Mitchell why he loved being dominated so bad. He found it an achievement that he was relevant to these women at all, let alone being able to spend some sexy time with them.


 


Wilson, Dave, that detective guy, they could never relate. They would never get the chance to hook up with two tens the size of large buildings.


 


It’s was like gods gift to him.


 


Daniella then traced a line down from his head towards hits crotch, which was already stiffened, and then started rubbing the bulge with her big toe.


 


“Take off your clothes” she said. “You’re not going to need them for today”


 


Mitchell obeyed, taking off the shirt easily. Daniella’s toe, however, was preventing Mitchell from taking off his pants.


 


Daniella moaned. “Oh my god Jess, look at my toe. The little shit can’t do anything because of it”


 


“Oh my god that so cute” she’s said. “All it takes is a toe to render him powerless”


 


“Well he was speechless to begin with” Daniella said. 


 


“Ok well I wanna see him take your clothes off” said Jess.


 


“Yeah me too. If I make this too easy I’m gonna get bored” 


 


The enormous foot lifted, and Mitchell slid off his pants in a microsecond.


 


The foot tilted downward, and Daniella wedged Mitchell between her big and second toe. The smell immediately got to Mitchell. It was a stench that disappointed his nose, but excited his genitals.


 


Mitchell’s breath wasn’t taken away as Daniella’s goes squeezed him hard, and lifted him off the floor. He was was flipped upside down for a second, before getting his chest and back smushed together by a pair of red fingernails. The fingers proceeded to free him from the stench of Daniella’s foot and bring him up to her face.


 


The two goddesses stared at him in excitement. “Mmm what should we do first baby” Daniella said


 


“I don’t know. But I’ll say our little snack hasn’t changed a bit.” Jess replied.


 


“Mmm. A Snack” said Daniella, smacking her lips. I could use a snack right now.


 


Her hand opened up, so Mitchell was no longer being elevated by the grasp of her hand, but worst her the platform her palm provided.


 


Daniella brought her hand up close to her mouth, so close that her hand was touching her chin. Her warm breath washed over Mitchell, giving him goosebumps. 


 


Mitchell’s world shifted, almost causing him to roll off the hand. When everything came still again, he could feel hot air coming at him from two directions. Confused he stood up on the palm, and turned around. Jessica’s mouth was on the other side of the hand. Now he knew what’s as happening. 


 


The two girls collapsed on Mitchell tongue first, leaving Mitchell coated in their saliva. Their tongues, fully extended, locked him up and down. Mitchell could freely move due to the slippery lubrication, but that meant very little when you’re standing on an island a hundred feet off the ground, to him anyways.


 


Mitchell eventually began embracing the tongues, and grounded on them, turning every few seconds to get both tongues. The slippery surface on him felt great. It was a full-body lubricant, and the wet sticky sensations on his shaft threatened to make him explode on the spot.


 


But Mitchell knew better, the girls would want him to last. 


 


He endured the licking for a little longer. Through all the licking, Mitchell realized he was suspended. Daniellas hand had let go of him a while ago, he realized.


 


He was in awe at how easy it was to really manhandle him. Their tongues alone could support his weight without a sweat.


 


The mouths soon closed in on Mitchell’s tongue valley. The environment somehow got even hotter as Mitchell was engulfed in their mouths. Instead of the girls receding their tongues, they twisted as their mouths collided, leaving Mitchell wrapped in the fleshy organ.


 


The whole world went black for Mitchell. He couldn’t see anything anymore. He was tossed and turned inside the massive cave, occasionally making contact with a tooth. It occurred to him that as Jessica and Daniella were kissing, they could feel every single one of his movements. They knew where he was while he didnt.


 


The girls didn’t even try to make him cum, and Mitchell was getting too pent up from the constant running against his crotch. He spilled his cum all over the kissing mouths. He heard loud moaning from both the girls, and heard swallowing sounds on both ends. They were drinking away his cum.


 


After a little while longer, light entered the cave. The girls decided they needed to move on from kissing, he guessed.


 


Mitchell was standing on Jessica’s tongue, hanging straight out of her mouth, providing a small and slippery but sufficient platform for him to sit on.


 


“Hope you still have more left in you” Daniella said. “We’re gonna need you to last both of us”


 


Mitchell just sat there and nodded.


 


Jessica’s tongue curled, so the tip was now pressing up against his dick. Immediately Mitchell moaned. But Jessica want trying to stimulate him, she just wanted to hold him steady as she got onto the bed.


 


Daniella was wearing tight jeans. She got on the bed, turned around and bent over. Her ass threatened to rip through the tight jeans.


 


Daniella tried to pull down the jeans, and then both girls laughed at the discovery that she couldn’t pull them down unless she wasn’t bent over.


 


On her knees, she slowly slipped down the jeans and underwear, exposing her beautiful ass in which she wiggled.


 


She then grabbed her ass with both hands. “Mmmmmmm” she said. “I love this ass don’t you?”


 


“Uhh huhhh” said Jessica, who’s tongue began to dry due to the air. She wiggles the tip of her tongue against Mitchell’s erection, making Mitchell moan in pleasure.


 


“Come get this ass” Daniella said. And Jessica climbed onto the bed and stuck Mitchell’s head right into her asshole with her tongue.


 


Ever since that time Daniella day on him and pressed his face into her asshole, he had been dreaming of the day he would be able to explore that again. At four inches, it was possible to fit, right.


 


Jessica licked the asshole and fingered Daniella’s pussy. She licked Mitchell hard, trying to push him further into the asshole. And it was working. With every lick, the asshole slowly greeted more and more of mitchell’s body. He was treated to a whole different smell. It was horrible and overwhelming


 


Jessica finally decided to start poking Mitchell through the hole with her finger. Mitchell was thrust forward further and further until not even his toes stuck out from the hole. He was fully inside Daniella’s asshole.


 


Inside he could hear Daniella moan. “Oh my god he’s in”


 


There was more moaning. Mitchell couldn’t really tell who’s voice was who’s anymore. He couldn’t see anything either. All he knew was that he was inside Daniella’s ass.


 


Suddenly, Mitchell could feel something wiggling behind a wall. He already knew it was Jessica’s finger, probing it’s way around Daniellas insides.


 


Mitchell couldn’t see anything, but he wanted to help Daniella. It didn’t help that he’s never been in someone’s anus before. 


 


Then Mitchell felt something he thought didn’t exist on the island.


 


In the flesh between Daniella’s vagina and anus, Mitchell could feel something large slowly enter her pussy, and then leave. Then it came back. 


 


It had to be a dildo. A dick that would satisfy these girls had to be at least two feet long, Mitchell thought.


 


From outside, Jessica continued fucking Daniella with the strap on, while Mitchell struggled inside Daniella’s other hole.


 


Mitchell was getting turned on from just the whole situation In general. It wouldn’t be as special if he just  jacked himself off, so he looked for something in her ass to help him.


 


Easily enough, Mitchell pressed himself against Daniella’s asshole yet again, this time on the inside. It was much harder than it was to do it on the outside, since there was really no other room for the rest of his body, but his dream came true when it finally poked through the hole, and his dick saw light.


 


His face was shallow enough to avoid getting pushed aside by Jessica’s strap on, but his head still ended up bobbing up and down.


 


He humped the asshole, basically having reverse anal sex. 


 


He didn’t know what was happening outside, but his world shifted as he kept fucking the enormous asshole. Between the erotic and unreal situation he was in, to the cold air his dick was sticking into, he was working himself so hard that he was going to cum yet again, and it would leak from Daniella’s asshole down to her pussy beneath it. 


 


Then, he felt a wet tongue lick the tip of his dick. Jessica was licking Daniella’s ass. That was it. He sprayed all over Jessica’s mouth. The giantess licked up all the cum that came out of her ass as Mitchell finally relaxed. He closed his eyes.


 


***


 


And then he opened them. He looked around. The air was warm, yes. But he was still in his room. The whole thing was just his wild fantasy, serving no purpose but to help him relive his sexual tension. The sunset was dying the sky outside in a warm yellow, and letting Mitchell know his blinds were open the whole time. The door wasn’t broken down, and the window wasn’t either. He was hot and sweaty, and he even made a bit of the air around him warm and musk.


 


The good part about being small is that there’s more bed to roll to when the spot you’re in is uncomfortably warm. He rolled across his bed, and relaxed. 


 


He looked back at the vision he just had, and realized how little any of that would truly become a reality. There’s no way there would be oxygen inside their mouths, and there was no way he would survive the whole anal scene. Was there even room to do that inside her ass?


 


Did the girls even enjoy anal sex?


 


He sighed. There were so many aspects of that dream that would never come true, but he knew that one of the most ridiculous parts of that did come true.


 


He was small. He was one foot tall.


 


Mitchell sighed. He had plenty of time to decide what he was going to do for the time it took for the scientists to develop a cure.


 


The long, long, period of time. Over a month, to be specific about what they said.


 


He sat in his bed. Despite leaving his demons and escaping to his sexual fantasy, he had come home to see his demons were still there.


 


——————————


 


I was gonna make a quick pit stop at Haley’s just to get myself some swim trunks for the new pool, but instead I laid on top of her bed, tired from all the recent activity. 


 


I guess Veronica was right. We never really separated ourselves from each other, ever. The last time we weren’t within twenty feet of each other was when I spent the night with Julia. And while we both still love Julia (as a friend), we both regretted doing that. It was stupid.


 


I got up. I need to stop thinking and get my ass to that beach. I threw on my swim trunks and walked down to the lobby.


 


As I walked out of the hotel, the struggle of bring my being set in. I was so much smaller than everyone. If this what midgets felt like.


 


I passed a few people, who all stared at me. Some even smiled. But I kept walking, with nothing but a beach towel in my hand, all the way to the beach.


 


Once I got there, I set up my towel, and decided to go for a swim. It was gonna be a while until the game anyways.


 


I brought my sunglasses out with me. Because, I mean, if Haley wasn’t here, then a little girl spotting wouldn’t hurt anyone.


 


—————————


 


“Jeez, it’s been a while since I haven’t carried Brent anywhere” I said while walking with Veronica and Julia.


 


“Well I mean it’s amazing how much you’ve dealt with that bullshit he gives you” Veronica said. “How much does he do that?”


 


“Well actually it’s been very little up to this point” I said. “Before, we would get into some small arguments, but it would quickly get made up”


 


“Hmm. Interesting” Veronica said. “I don’t know what’s up with him”.


 


“Well let’s get our mind off of Brent” Julia told us. “And let’s focus on... I don’t know. What other games do you wanna play here?”


 


Instantly, Veronica chimed in “OMG Julia, have you played the Star Wars lightsaber duel?”


 


“Yes!!!” She yelled. “Haley’s lets go you have to try this out”


 


I followed them to what seemed to be a mini-stage. The floor and wall behind were just monitors, save for the glass wall between us and the screens. There was a little touch pad poking out of the ground in front of the stage, in which Veronica went over to it first. She waved at me to come over with her.


 


“See this? It lets you choose the location of the battle and the color of your lightsaber.” Veronica showed me.


 


“Whoa” I said. 


 


“Did you want to pick a color for your lightsaber?” She asked me.


 


“Am I playing?” I said, shocked.


 


“Yeah” she said. “Pick it up”


 


“Where?” I said. I didn’t know where to look.


 


And lo and behold, hanging on the two sides of the pillar holding the touchpad were two flashing “lightsabers”, which looked like plastic rods with a handle and LED lights. 


 


“Now walk to your square over there” she pointed to a white blinking square on the stage. I walked over there.


 


Once I hopped into the the square the countdown started. And three seconds later we started fighting.


 


Veronica started swinging her sword at me in all this really advanced swings, like she was spinning her sword and everything. Surprisingly I blocked a couple, but not for long.


 


“Holy shit how did you do that?” I asked her.


 


“I don’t know. I figured it out after a day” she said.


 


“Jeez” I heard Julia say to the side of us.


 


I went back to the square and we fought again. This time, I was able to get Veronica as she was winding up again.


 


“Damn” she said. “That was nice. This is the last round. Head back to the square”


 


“I know” I said. 


 


The third round was a little longer. I guess I quickly adapted to the sword in my hand. But veronica’s long arms prevented me from striking her  anywhere but the arm, and I was bested after what felt like a minute.


 


“Wow that was really cool to watch” said Julia. “...can I see if I can get that good after two tries”


 


“Oh trust me you’ll do great” Veronica said. “I think the pill boosted our coordination, so lay some high expectations for yourself”


 


“I’ll sit out this one I said”


 


“Ok. But it doesn’t matter. I think we need to select the location and colors each time” Veronica said.


 


“Ooh Ooh I’ll pick” I said. “You stay up there with Julia. I’ll surprise you”


 


“Um ok” Veronica said. Julia trotted up to my square in excitement.


 


I looked at the available locations. So many to choose from. Looks like we were going to be here for a while.


 


————————


 


Jose and Liz laid in bed naked. The two colossal high school freshmen had just finished one of their better sex sessions. When you’re both hotter than hell’s embers, having sex is one of the greatest feelings in the world.


 


So far, their relationship is the definition of generic. They didn’t do anything you wouldn’t expect them to: go out on late nights, eat every meal together, and hold hands everywhere they go. The one thing that was surprising for an omega island relationship is that it took them longer than a day to finally fuck each other.


 


“Mmmm” said Liz, “that was amazing. I can’t believe what I’ve been missing out on ever since I hit puberty” she said.


 


“I mean thats facts” Jose said, “but for some reason it feels better at this size”


 


“What do you mean?” Asked Liz.


 


“I mean, it’s just that I wasn’t a Virgin when I came to the island”


 


“So?” Liz said. “You telling me you hooked up with someone. Big deal. I know that was before you met me”


 


“Well I don’t need to get into the details but bottom line is that I think the pill lets us like... feel more, you know what I mean?”


 


Liz laughed. “Jose you’re dick is a fucking monster, you think you need to feel more to feel me?”


 


“No haley” Jose said, flattered and aroused that Liz called his dick a monster, “but seriously, it’s like you can feel everything better. I swear”


 


“Hmmm” said Liz. “Who did you do it with?” 


 


Jose looked at her. “Why do you care? You think my ex girlfriend is going to win me over when you’re three times her size?”


 


“Of course not” Liz said. “Just curious, since you brought it up”


 


“Ok, well as I’m lying in bed here naked with you, I guess I’ll just explain” he said.


 


“Before I left for omega island, I had a girlfriend who is actually older than you, believe it or not. Her name was Maria, and our families got along very well because we were both Mexicans who were living on the east coast, a rarity”


 


“Where did you live?” Asked Liz.


 


“New Jersey” Jose said. “Maybe if we ever go back to the mainland I could take you to the jersey shore. It’s an hour from my place”


 


“Oh that’s nice, but we’re actually from Florida” she said.


 


“Ooh, you’re an LA chick?”


 


“Haha yeah” Liz blushed. 


 


“You know, I heard the hottest chicks in the world come from LA” Jose said.


 


“What does that mean?” Liz said, not sure if that was a good thing.


 


“Never mind. Back to my story” Jose said, not wanting to make things complicated.


 


“So... anyways, I did have a girlfriend, that I knew very well. The only thing is that I really haven’t talked to her since our internet opened up again. I don’t know how to tell her I want to break up with her.”


 


“Oh just give it to her. Sucks to suck” Liz said to him. “You don’t gotta hold back. She’ll understand once she sees us Jose”


 


“Yeah” Jose said, trying to hide any feelings he thought would lead to an argument.


 


“What time is it?” He asked.


 


“It’s five” she said. “Maybe in a couple we can go down, get a granola bar or something, and then head to the game”


 


“Ok” Jose replied.


 


“But for now let’s just cuddle” Liz said, turning to spoon him. She curled her larger body around his, making sure he was snug up against her, and closed her eyes.


 


—————————


 


I had quite the day all alone. I spent the day chilling out on the beach for a bit. Then I realized that I didn’t have earbuds or anything. So I walked to the mini mall to look for things to buy. There, I couldn’t find anything until I saw a single booth selling AirPods. They didn’t sell beats, Bose, or even AirPods Pro. They just had AirPods. They didn’t even have so much as speakers.


 


Of course, the air pods were too big for my ears, so I just put the oversized case in my pocket and walked back to the beach.


 


And then I ran into her. The same blonde girl from the cafeteria. The one who basically assaulted me while my girlfriends back was turned.


 


Megan, right?


 


We didn’t literally run into and hit each other. But we made eye contact for a second. I could tell she felt bad for what she did, just by the way I saw her eyes react.


 


But I didn’t want to stir any more drama, and I continued my walk back to the beach. It was time for Haley’s game.


 


Since I was alone, it didn’t come to surprise when I was one of the first people to show up, save for some people shooting around before the court was closed off.


 


Usually I sat three rows above the bench, because I was part of the team but wanted to see over them, and wanted nothing to do with their smell. Today I sat further, at the top right corner, six rows up. I feel like Haley wouldn’t want to see me right now.


 


I watched at the stands slowly filled with more and more people. By the time I saw both teams start warming up, I saw as many people at the game as I saw yesterday at the semis. I guess this game was on everyone’s agenda.


 


The time passed a lot longer than I thought it seemed like. But that’s always what happens when you start thinking. I scrolled through Instagram, sent streaks on Snapchat (which I never do), and even had a text conversation with my parents.


 


Overall, I only told them about Haley. I never mentioned that I didn’t grow, and I never mentioned anything about moving into Haley’s room or having her do everything for me. My parents were pretty chill with Haley when I told them we were dating. They were happy to see she was a gymnast though. They were always chill with everything since I left for omega island. It must have been an acknowledgement of my transition into an independent man.


 


The only issue was that I wasn’t really independent. I was entirely dependent, like a child was to their mother. I was carried around and treated like a baby.


 


I made a realization as I was sitting there. Until today, I didn’t even realize how humiliating it was for me. Looking back, I think I would have laughed at myself. How was I ok with this? I didn’t even have a problem with being carried from place to place, cradled in her arms like a baby.


 


I sat there in confusion. Was I really that stupid? Did it really take a drug for me to realize the truth that was in plain sight?


 


***


 


 After a long, fun day at the arcade, I finally showed up on the courts. This game would be a little tricky since there was a sunset glare on the side of the beach, but we figured it wouldn’t be a big deal if it was to the side.


 


I looked in the stands. I was surprised how big the turnout was. Nobody ever showed up to games in these numbers, but again I guess it was the championship.


 


Veronica was nominated interim team captain for this one game, as it was clear she was the one who took authority for the team. Still, it worries me that we no longer have any real basketball players on our roster. The closest to basketball players were me and Veronica, who were just simply athletic.


 


Once it was game time, we all huddled up on the bench again. All eyes on Veronica.


 


“Ok. First things first. I don’t know who the fuck these guys are” she said. “They’re nothing special. They just all seem to be decent at basketball.”


 


Everyone giggled. And she continued: “But the same way they look like they have no star players, we don’t either. It’s just a battle of who wants it more. Let’s show everyone here who the kings and queens of omega island really are, black panther style.”


 


Everyone got the reference. “Haha that’s true” Liz said. 


 


“Hands in everyone” Veronica said. “Green in three, one, two, three!”


 


“Green!” Everyone shouted.


 


————————


 


The two delinquent teens rested in their jail cell as usual. This time, though, they were not hungry or deprived, due to their access to food, water, and sunlight. 


 


The first time they returned to the cell, Andrews was sitting there, impressed with their time management. Perhaps later he would let them out more often, as he was beginning to see how uncomfortable the jail cell must be.


 


Around six, the guard came on the mic. “Alright it’s six o’clock. Go get your dinner”


 


Daniella and Jessica exited the jail cell with their bracelets without responding to the guard. They knew they had only half an hour to eat.


 


“Jeez this whole place is deserted” said Jessica who was walking with Daniella across the park square.


 


“Yeah I wonder where everyone is” Daniella added. “It’s like a ghost town”


 


They kept walking, and reached the food court, where it was completely deserted. Six was a little early for a dinner time anyways but usually there would be a couple people in here


 


“Where is everyone?” Jessica said again.


 


“I don’t know, but that means no lines for food” Daniella replied. “Let’s go!”


——————————


 


Megan met her friends at the basketball game. “Wow it looks like the whole island showed up” she said.


 


“Yeah” Hannah said, then cut to the chase. “Megan, look, I need to tell you something”


 


“Yeah?” She said. “What’s wrong?”


 


“We’ve noticed how you’ve been behaving around... certain boys recently.”


 


“Is this about Eric? You know I know you’ve been trying to hang out with me 24/7 so I can avoid beating him up anymore. I never gave two fucks about that kid to begin with, so congrats, you won” Megan said defensively.


 


Hannah sighed, annoyed “No it’s not about Eric” she said. 


 


Then Lindsay said “we all saw what you did in the food court today”


 


“What do you mean?”


 


“I mean, with Brent? The kid who’s still normal sized?” Hannah said.


 


“Guys, I was just playing with him...” Megan said trying to cover up for what she did. “I didn’t even hurt him”


 


“Megan, look, we just don’t want to be friends with bullies” Lindsay said.


 


“That’s not who I am!!” Megan said raising her voice”


 


“We’re not. Just... I don’t know, try to stay away from boys for the time being”


 


“Why? Because you’re afraid I’m gonna hurt them? Guess what? All they’ve done so far is hurt me. That gives me the right to hurt them back. I’m the girl, I should be treated the way I want to” Megan ranted.


 


Hannah steeped back. “Look, we just think that you’ve gone a little crazy since Eric did that to your ‘thing’”


 


“No, go ahead. Say it out loud. It hurt more than you would ever imagine. And I know that because you’re not even empathetic enough to feel the same way about Eric. You’re the assholes here! I’m getting the fuck out of here” she said and walked away from the three.


 


Hannah looked at Megan as she stormed off. “Oh my fucking god what has gotten into her”


 


“I don’t know” said Gill, walking up next to her. “I thought she was doing alright.”


 


“I think I just pissed her off because we caught her harassing Eric. She’ll be back” Hannah said.


 


“Yeah, talk about a period” said Gill. The girls laughed, not knowing whether or not that was the case”


 


——————————


 


The refs brought out everyone onto the court (yes this was the first time they brought out refs, and yes they were probably doctors). The whistle blew, and green won the tip. Jose caught the ball behind half court, and brought up the ball. He passed to Haley then to Liz, then to Veronica who dunked it.


 


 It felt kind of cool up here on the top row. You could see over everything from the corner because nobody was blocking my way, and you could really take in how many people are here. It was like a Friday night football game.


 


Green team went out on a early run. Everyone scored except for Jose pretty much. They had some chiseled hotshot-looking guy running on the court. I didn’t expect this to happen, but he called a timeout, and the refs gave it to him!


 


This wasn’t going to be a pickup game, this was gonna be a real, officiated basketball game.


 


———————


 


“What? A timeout? Thirty seconds I to the game?” I heard Liz sat as we walked to the bench.


 


“Hey were fine.” Veronica said. “No need to get worried. We’re up ten points, and we’re not going to relax. We’re not stopping until we’re up on them by a hundred”


 


“Yeah” Jose agreed. “And Veronica, nobody can guard you in the paint. The person guarding you is  like two feet shorter than you”


 


“Yeah let’s look for Veronica” Julia said.


 


“Alright, let’s go. Green on three, one, two, three!”


 


“Green!” Everyone shouted again.


 


As I put my water back down. I looked to try and see where Brent was. Surely my boyfriend wasn’t mad enough to miss out on the finals.


 


It kind of bothered me though, I don’t know. He was definitely taking things too hard, but for some reason I still felt like this is all my fault.


 


The whistle blew. Shit, I foot get my head focused into the game again.


 


——————-


 


I was disappointed with how Haley couldn’t find me. I thought I stood out due to how empty an area I was in, but I guess it’s hard to tell from that angle.


 


Then I heard footsteps from the side of me. I looked to see Megan, the girl who had “played” with me earlier. Why is she confronting me?


 


“Hey” she said shyly. 


 


“Umm hey” I said.


 


“You all alone too?” She said.


 


“I am” I said. 


 


“What happened to those other girls?” She asked me.


 


“Oh, no were still together.” I quickly examined “She is playing in the game.”


 


“Oh, what team?” 


 


“Green”


 


“Oh cool” Megan said. She looked outward. “Oh, I see, they’re all on the same team”


 


“Yeah” I commented, not wanting to say much.


 


We both watched poor Jose get exposed in the defense. He was the only boy out on he court.


 


We watched silently for a bit. I think I can speak for both of us when I say it was very awkward.


 


“Anyways” Megan said, breaking the silence, “I came over just to apologize for today”


 


“Don’t sweat it” I said, trying to cleanse her of her guilt. “Until I grow, that’s what my girlfriend is for”


 


“What? Protecting you?” Megan asked.


 


“Yeah. She’s been kinda like my bodyguard for the last month. But it’s not one-sided. I try to be there for her as well”


 


“Aww that’s cute” Megan said, putting her head down. She was never trying to land a boyfriend in Eric, but the thought of being in a cute couple sounded nice right now, especially since she didn’t want to talk to Hannah or her other friends.


 


“I’m glad you had someone to protect you. I don’t know why I was acting like such a dick” she said. “So I’m sorry”


 


“Don’t be sorry. I’m fine” I said.


 


“I know you’re fine. I just still feel bad” she said. 


 


“Why?”


 


“I don’t know... I feel bad just because you’re so small” she said. “No offense but how does your girlfriend have the patience to keep up with all that you need?”


 


My face grew red from embarrassment “I don’t. I keep up with her fine” I said sternly.


 


Megan backed away “oh my god I’m so sorry”


 


I looked at her again. She backed up and put her head back down. She was clearly in a bad state of mind. Maybe I should ease up on her.


 


“Ok I’m sorry.” I said, and opened up to her: “Maybe she does do some stuff for me. It’s just... humiliating you know?”


 


“Yeah, I’m sorry if I hurt you” she said.


 


“No, I’m fine. I just gotta get used to it still I guess.” I said. 


 


“Haven’t you been dealing with this for a month though?” She asked me.


 


“Well...” I started to say, but then realized I didn’t know what to say.


 


It’s true, I was small for a long time. But I guess I never felt how humiliating it really was to be carried every day, to have someone within five feet of you at all times, to have someone help you reach anything that was decently high.


 


To have everyone treat you like a baby.


 


“Well, I don’t know... I don’t know whether I was used to it or not... it’s weird that I’m all of a sudden insecure about it again or..”


 


I needed to organize my thoughts about that. I guess it was time to switch the topic.


 


“I guess I need to figure out what I have to say about it later.” I said. 


 


“Don’t worry, I get it. You just wanted to get your mind off of it” she said.


 


“Yeah” I laughed a little.


 


 


***


 


I had hit three consecutive shots in the short corner, so I cut around to get myself open in that spot again. Liz has the ball, and she was looking to feed it into Veronica. 


 


Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a very small person next to a normal-sized person. I looked up in the top right corner of the stands to confirm: Brent was with another girl.


 


I didn’t even know who she was. She was blonde, but was too thick to be be Daniella. But whoever it was, it didn’t matter what I was going to do with Brent.


 


My mind was racing. I was betrayed by someone I thought would never do such a horrible thing. The one time I let go of him, he goes and starts talking to other girls I don’t know. Why the hell...


 


The ball blocked my view of Brent, and I had to quickly react. I caught it, good on my hands’ part. But I stumbled back, resulting in a travel.


 


Liz looked at me “Haley what the fuck?” She said.


 


“Guys just get back on defense. Let’s get a stop” Veronica said. 


 


I ran back, but I couldn’t focus on the game. I was thinking about what Brent was up to. There’s no way that wasn’t him. I guess every now and then I should glance at him. 


 


***


 


“Well of course i know your name, the whole island knows who you are!” Megan said.


 


“Oh wow, I’m like a celebrity” I said, surprised yet a little insecure knowing my reputation on the island now.


 


“Yeah, but don’t sweat it. Nobody’s laughing at you. I’m fact people think you’re cute” she said.


 


“Cute as in...” I said, trying to confirm that I wasn’t the chick magnet she was telling me I was.


 


“You’re like, puppy, baby, kitty cat cute” she said, laughing.


 


“Ok. I guess as long as nobody’s making fun of me” I said.


 


“Yeah don’t worry. Plus I think if people really did bully you you would have two black eyes by now” she said.


 


“True” I said. Whew! I felt alright about how others thought of me.


 


Anyways, what are you doing all alone?” I asked Megan.


 


“Well they just think I was an asshole earlier and they don’t want to hang out with me” she said.


“I kind of exploded onto them earlier about it”


 


“Well that’s too bad” I said. “I’m sure they’ll get over it. You could probably make up with them before this game series is over”


 


Megan laughed “I bet I could”


 


“Yeah, don’t sweat it. You’re all they got on this island too, you know?” I said.


 


She laughed. “Thanks Brent”. “Hey, you wouldn’t mind meeting up with my friends, would you? If you’re lonely I’m sure they’d enjoy you”


 


“That’s ok. I don’t know if my girlfriend wants me to be with other girls. She gets jealous easily” I said.


 


“Oh ok. Well wish me luck!” She said as she left.


 


“Good luck Megan!” I said. 


 


—————————


 


Daniella and Jessica just finished their dinners, they started walking back to the cell when finally, they saw two boys, running to the food court to snag some food.


 


“Hold up,” Daniella said. There’s actually someone else here. I’m gonna ask him what’s going on”


 


“Hey!” Daniella said to them once they were close enough.


 


“Hey!” Said one of the guys energetically. Daniella almost rolled her eyes. Here comes another fuckboy.


 


“Hey! Where is everyone?” Asked Daniella. 


 


“Oh, did you not get the news? The championship basketball game is going on!” Said Fuckboy.


 


“Oh” Daniella said. Sounded boring. She was going to continue back to her place but then the boy continued.


 


“If you wanna come with us, I wouldn’t mind. I’ll fill you in on everything. It’s only game 1 but green is winning when we left”


 


Daniella turned her head. “Green? Green is in the championship?”


 


“Yeah! Can you believe that they made it with only six people, two being boys?”


 


Daniella got all the information she needed to convince her to see the game. “Wow. Yeah thanks for the fill in. We gotta run”’ she said, dragging Jessica with her.


 


“Hey!” Said fuckboy as Daniella walked away. “If we get pizzas do you wanna sit with us?” He called out. His request was left unanswered.


 


—————-


 


I kept thinking about Brent the whole game. I kinda wished I got bench time so I could run up to Brent, but it was obvious that Liz, Jose, and Brady’s ere the worst players, and that me, Julia, and Veronica would have to stay in unless we get a comfortable lead.


 


The whole game was close, and Julia drove for a slam dunk to win game 1, 22-17.


 


Whistle blew. We heard the tiny official say “ten minutes before tipoff”


 


If I wasn’t so tired, I would have raced up the stands to confront Brent.


 


Instead, I just ran.


 


***


 


I watched Haley run up the stairs. She was gonna ask me what I was doing with Megan. I saw everyone watch her too. She was causing a lot of drama.


 


“Brent!” She said with a not so friendly look on her face. It was the first she ever gave me that face, and boy was it intimidating.


 


“Haley! I said. “Good first game! What are you doing up here? You should be resting. I was actually gonna come down to you” I said.


 


“Yeah, but I noticed you are hanging out with someone” she said. “Some GIRL”


 


“That was Megan” I said, trying to ring a bell.


 


“Oh, and you expect me to know who this Megan is?” She asked me.


 


“Yes. She was the one who was doing all that shit to me in the food court this morning. She came to apologize”


 


That seemed to calm her down a bit. “Hmm. Brent I’m watching you”


 


“Haley I’m your boyfriend! I promise nothing bad gonna happen.” I said. “You’ve never left me alone before”


 


Haley leaned into and said quietly so nobody would hear “I left you alone with Julia, and what happened then?” 


 


“Haley we both regretted that!” I said. “You were part of it too”


 


She grunted and backed up.


 


“I’ll be up here if you need me” I said, waving at her. “Good luck in game two!”


 


***


 


I walked back to the bench to see Jose and Veronica talking to each other.


 


“I’m trying to do everything” Jose said. “She’s huge!”


 


“I get that, and us girls are trying to help you, just don’t let her drive. It disrupts the defense” she said.


 


“Her legs are so long though” he said.


 


Look, you just gotta stop her from moving. Beat her to the spot she want to be in and the red will call an offensive foul. I’m not saying to have to beat her, just contain her”


 


Jose nodded. He was pissed that he couldn’t do anything about the matchup though. Poor dude was guarding someone three and a half feet taller than him.


 


“Guys, just stick to what we’re doing, and keep the foot on the gas pedal, we’ll be fine!” I said.


 


“Yeah, what Haley said!” Julia cheered and giggled.


 


“Here we go guys, we can end this with 11 buckets this next game” Veronica said “let’s go!”


 


——————————


 


Daniella and Jessica got to the start of the second game. When they arrived, they didn’t see a pickup game, they saw a full-on actual basketball game: Referees, a large crowd, the lights were on, even the vibe in the air.


 


“Damn Jess.” Daniella said. “We could have been playing in this game”


 


“Yeah” Jess said. “I’m sorry”


 


“Sorry for what? Don’t feel guilty for being arrested. What happened happened. We can move on”


 


Daniella looked around as everyone was setting up for game two. She saw Brent, sitting up alone in the corner. She saw Julia, who for some reason was playing for her team to replace her and Julia.  She saw Veronica , who was walking right up to her


 


“Why are you here and not in prison?” She said.


 


“We hey time every couple of hours to stretch our limbs” Daniella said. Jessica stretched her hands in the air imitating what Daniella was talking about”


 


Veronica grunted. “You have no reason to be here.”


 


“But that doesn’t mean we can’t watch a game. We’re just here to watch, Karen.”


 


“Get our before I call security”


 


“Security will tell us when we have to come back” Daniella said. “See these watches? They blink when they want us to come back. And if we don’t, it zaps us”


 


Veronica just looked at them. “Good” she said. “Stick around of you want. We’re about to prove we don’t need you”


 


“I will” Daniella said passively. Veronica walked back to the court.


 


***


 


I saw the whole thing from up on my perch. I couldn’t tell what they were saying. Their body language was hard to read too. But it seems that Daniella and Jessica weren’t trying to talk shit. But they also didn’t seem like they were sorry or anything.crheyw ere just neutral.


 


Obviously, Veronica was being Veronica. She wasn’t happy that they were here. But there was no time to argue. Veronica turned away, and  the girls watched from the corner.


 


Game two started with a wide open girl from the other team dunk. It was clear that that was Brady’s man. I guess this is what it felt like to be a girl in a world where men are better.


 


On the next possession, Veronica got the ball and of another dunk. It didn’t help that the other team’s net was right where Daniella and Jessica were. They cheered gayer the dunk and I saw Veronica look at them. I couldn’t see Veronica face from this angle but I heard words get exchanged. 


 


I looked at Jessica and Daniella a little bit longer to see if I could get any clue to what they were saying. I saw them talk for a bit, then they started walking toward the stands. Oh no, I thought. Please don’t notice me.


 


They noticed me. Daniella pointed to me sitting alone at the top of the stands. They approached the bottom of the stands and began their brief ascent.


 


And of course, they sat next to me.come they saw me.


 


“Oh hey Brent!” Daniella said. “Don’t mind if we sit here do you?”


 


“I’ll mind if you get your hands on me” I said. 


 


“Don’t worry.” Daniella said “we got these bracelets. The midget police controls them, and if we do something they don’t want us to, we get shocked”


 


I looked at the bracelets. They were metal, thick, and had a red button in the middle. Seemed legit. Plus, why would they hurt me when everyone else is here? Anywhere else but here and I would be screwed.


 


“Look” she said. “We haven’t gotten a trial yet, but we’re still serving our term in jail. Don’t worry”


 


“Ah, and I can see you’re serving your term by being able to freely roam around the island?”


 


“Not freely. The bracelets remember?” Daniella said pointing to the wrist.


 


“Ok but still that’s not jail time” I said.


 


“Hey I’m sorry. I deserve everything that’s coming my way” Daniella said. “But just tell me I didn’t mess up yours”


 


I pointed to my cast. 


 


“Other than the cast. Particularly, your status with Haley” Daniella said. “You’re sitting up here. I isn’t cause you guys to break up did I? I hope not” she said. I couldn’t tell whether or not she really did care.


 


“No. We just decided to give each other some space.” I said.


 


“Ha. Finally!” Jessica said, who had been silent this whole time. “You two were always on top of each other!”


 


“Don’t criticize my relationship” I said annoyed. “You two have already done enough to interrupt with it


 


“I’m just saying. It’s about time you two realized you need space”


 


“What do you mean we need space?” I asked her, confused.


 


“Brent, I feel like maybe I helped you a bit by interfering. You were so dependent on Haley you didn’t mind before, but maybe I helped you recognize that you still have an identity, a body, a life that only you control. You’re starting to regain that sense of independence again.” She explained.


 


“You did nothing to benefit our relationship” I said. “You didn’t hurt it either. She stuck by my side for the whole surgery that you made me have to endure” I snapped back.


 


Daniella was about to say something in return, but then her bracelet started flashing. She and Jessica simultaneously jolted.


 


“Urrrgh. Jess we gotta head back” Daniella said, jumping out of her seat and rushing for the exit.


 


I looked at Jess who was looking at me. If there was anyone here who lacked an identity, it was her. She was nothing but Daniella’s sidekick.


 


She jumped out fo her seat and followed Daniella downtown the stairs. They sprinted the hell out of the arena.


 


Meanwhile, I looked back at the game and the scoreboard. The score on the table read in large numbers: 11-16. Hopefully we were winning.


 


Then I saw a girl on the other team hit a three pointer. 11-20. I guess I got my answer.


 


***


 


I couldn’t handle the racing thoughts in my head. Brent was sitting with DANIELLA this time and I couldn’t help but wonder what the fuck they were doing together.


 


I was out of it when I left my man wide open and sink a three pointer. If they scored another basket they would win this game.


 


I got the ball from Jose. I was looking to feed the ball into the middle where Veronica was. She was pushing and budging the girl who was trying to deny the pass. It was too risky for me, I passed the ball to Liz.


 


I glanced to see if Daniella and Jessica were still with Brent. I was relieved to see them leaving the stadium walking down the steps. Feeling better, I focused on the game.


 


I was able to get the ball back by cutting through the baseline. I got the ball and drove to the basket. I saw veronica’s man coming straight at me. She was at least a foot taller than me and getting the ball over her would be hard. I lofted the ball up over her head, and she turned to see where it went...only to get a face-full of Veronica’s abs as she she dunked the ball on her face. It was so powerful that the girl fell on her ass. It was by far the greatest play of an otherwise normal game. The crowd roared in delight at Veronica’s dunk. The energy they made also boosted our confidence. We got back on defense as the cheering continued.


 


Unfortunately, it was cut short when the girl that Jose was guarding shot the ball over his head and hit a jump shot. That was the end of game 2. Series tied 1-1.


 


***


 


That dunk from Veronica was insane. It took my mind off of everything else. As a basketball player and basketball fan myself, I always found that to turn me up.


 


It was unfortunate that the second game was over though, they had so much momentum goi their way. Hopefully the crowd can help them regain that quickly.


 


I made eye contact with Haley while she was on the bench. She looked at me and waved me down. Guess I was coming to her this time.


 


After walking down, I looked up at her. Way up at her, as usual.


 


“Hey, why were you talking to Daniella?” Haley asked me.


 


“I don’t know. They found me up there.” I said.


 


“Oh look Brent is here” Julia said, turning around to see me and Haley.


 


“Brent! Where were you?” Liz asked.


 


“I was giving Haley the space she asked for” I said.


 


“Shit was there drama I missed out on?” Liz said.


 


“There’s no time for that!” Veronica said, still locked into this game. “Look right now we all have to focus on is this last game” she said.


 


“Veronica’s right guys. You guys can get this last game!” I said.


 


Veronica turned her head at me like i said something wrong. I heard Haley say “yeah Brent’s right guys”.


 


“Brent, you play basketball right?” Veronica asked.


 


“Played” I said. “No way I can do anything at my height now. Don’t even think about putting me in”. I got a couple giggles.


 


“Of course not silly” Veronica said. “Do you have any advice for us?”


 


“Advice?” I said. I didn’t know what advice to give.


 


“Yeah, what would your coach do in our situation?”


 


“What do you mean our situation?” I asked. I really had nothing to say.


 


Veronica grunted. “Brent, how about Jose and Brady’s situation. They’re three feet shorter than their shortest player. They have that one boy but he’s been benched all game. What are we supposed to do about that?”


 


“There’s no rules against that?” I asked.


 


“Don’t think so” asked Veronica.


 


“Let me ask the ref” Haley said.


 


Haley left and asked the ref. We couldn’t hear anything, but there was a nod in the ref’s head, signifying there was no rule against bench people for the whole game.


 


As she was talking, I thought of the question Veronica was asking me earlier. What would my team do in this situation. Jose and Brady were going to be the weak link all game...unless we find a way to anticipate the defense exposing him


 


We could use that to our advantage. I had an idea.


 


“No luck guys” Haley said, coming back.


 


“Good, I have a plan” I said.


 


——————————


 


Veronica won the tip again. She was just too tall. Brady was playing for Jose this game. He was matched up against a girl, since all of their players were girls. But everyone was ready to execute Brent’s game plan.


 


After Veronica won the tip, Julia caught the ball and passed it to me, putting us up 2-0.


 


Then Brady’s man brought up the ball. She was looking to drive on him. That was fine. Brady knew that nobody here was good at three-point shooting.


 


The girl drove to the middle. Veronica stepped up and helped. The girl tried to pass since Veronica was taller than her. Julia read the pass to her man and intercepted it. On the offensive side, I got an open jump shot and dunk it to put us up 4-0


 


The second time she came down, she tried driving again, this time floating it over Veronica’s head. But Veronica was too tall and sent that shit flying the opposite direction. We all heard the crowd cheer in awe of Veronica’s block. She won them over for us.


 


And that’s what it was. Brent knew somehow where the girl would expect to pass the ball every time she drove. The only time they got points was when someone else scored or when the girl Brady was guarding attempted a three. She was one for four on 3’s.


 


We were up 15-10. All ten of those opposing points were scored by jump shots by the other team. I had hit a three pointer, but otherwise, all our points were scored from either hook shots by Veronica or dunks.


 


We kept playing, none of us even close to tired. Brady got the ball and we already knew what we were planning to do. Feed Veronica.


 


But I guess the other team knew what we were doing too. Veronica was being double teamed in the middle, and Julia the person to my right, was guarded. I had the ball all alone in the corner. 


 


I saw Liz open on the other side of the net though, and I lobbed the pass over to her.


 


Now Veronica was still being double teamed, but my man left her post guarding me to help Veronica. Someone from the middle ran out to guard Liz.


 


This wasn’t good. Our top weapon was being shit down.


 


Eventually I got the ball back since nobody knew what to do. I shot a contested three and missed.


 


The game became a defensive struggle. The core was 15-10 for a while before I hit a jump shot and the other team hit a lucky three and another jump shot, both by the man Brady was guarding.


 


The score was now 17-15. The surprising thing was that despite how long it’s been, I didn’t lose energy at all.


 


Then I heard a whistle “timeout!” Said the ref.


 


“Another timeout!?” Veronica asked. “Who called it”


 


“Your coach” he said.


 


Veronica glanced at Brent. Then she laughed “why yes, our little coach did call that. Sorry”


 


***


 


“So Brent, are you like our little coach now?” She said.


 


“Yes. And I have a plan. Drink up first” I said. As everyone got their water, I put together what I was going to say.


 


All of the girls were still taller than me, despite the fact they were sitting on giant chairs and I was standing up. Hopefully my pill kicks in.


 


“So Brent, why did you call a timeout?” Haley asked.


 


“Because, I figured out a way to get Veronica the ball”


 


Veronica looked at me with excitement. “Yes Brent you’re a genius!”


 


“I haven’t even said my game plan yet” I said


 


“Then tell us” she told me, even though that’s what I was going to do anyways.


 


“Veronica, you’re going to have to run a little. Start moving all around the court for the ball. Cut around the perimeter if you have to. Everyone else, try to feed her the ball ONLY when she cuts to the basket. 


 


Everyone nodded. They all stood up and got to work.


 


———————-


 


My game plan worked. Veronica got another humongous poster now that she got the ball again. It was 19-15.


 


The other team got the ball. The girl guarding Brady was furious. She should have scored much more than she did.


 


She tried to drive right again, but Brady ended up stealing the ball from her. Everyone gasped, Brady was a tiny boy, that’s should be impossible.


 


As Brady ran, me, whose legs were simply a lot longer than his, quickly caught up to him. Brady knew what to do.


 


He lobbed it up to me, and I dunked it.


 


That was it. We won the third game 21-15. We won!


 


———————-


 


After winning, all I remember was that poor me, who had a cast, caught a foot to the back and I was stepped on by a bunch of people. They denied me to celebrate with my team. And they stepped on me without a second thought.


I sat on the ground as Haley and her friends celebrated. I’m sure the whole team was super happy with the win.


 


Eventually, the crowd cleared, but not because of an awards ceremony. It was because of me. No trophy, no prize, no nothing, at least not yet. 


 


Haley’s looked down at me, who was still awake despite all that stepping, and also...not in pain again all. Even my broken arm didn’t hurt one bit.


 


“Brent, are you ok?” She asked.


 


“I’m actually fine. I guess I just got stepped on a little bit” I said.


 


“How are you ok? How is your arm ok?” She said.


 


“I don’t know. But all I’m thinking about is celebrating” I said.


 


Haley lifted me up off the ground and walked back towards the gang. People in the background clapped.


 


“Is brent ok?” Julia asked.


 


“He’s better than ok. I guess the pill gave him his resistance already. He just wants to celebrate !!” She yelled.


 


“Well I think we already knew where were going” Julia said.


 


“Everyone were partying at the beach!” Liz screamed. Everyone else cheered and went to the party.


 


————————


 


The party was kind of boring without beer or anything illegal, but people still played spikeball and went for a swim. There weren’t even matches for a bonfire. The party was unmemorable and dies pretty quickly. I went to my room at midnight with Haley.


 


As soon as we walked into our room, Haley started undressing.


 


“Trying to shower quick?” I asked her.


 


“No” She told me. “I’m fucking you now”


 


“Like, now now?” I asked her. “You’re still sweaty”


 


“Ok. We can fuck on the floor. But I need to celebrate now” She said.


 


“Come here you” she walked over and grabbed me, yanking me into the air and kissing me all over.


 


“I fucking love you” she said to me in between kisses.


 


“I fucking love you too” I said.


 


Haley then proceeded to yank off my shorts, underwear and my shirt. Leaving me in my nude glory.


 


After a little more of kissing, Haley put me on my back. She looked at my dick and a split second later was gobbling it in her mouth.


 


She sucked harder than she had ever sucked me before. She was never like this, violent and fast-paced. Never. But she also just won a championship.


 


I was given the blowjob of a lifetime. She never created such a hard vacuum with her mouth in her life. I swear there was a point where the suctioned so hard my hips lifted off the ground due to her head bobbing upward. It was as if I was involuntarily humping her.


 


I moaned with the same intensity as her sex. “Oh my god Haley, you’ve never been so rough before”


 


She just responded with more moaning, sending vibrations through my dick. That sent me over the edge. I came inside her mouth. She slurped my tiny load down with ease. 


 


The she got up. “Ugh Brent. I’ve never been hornier in my life. Put it in” she said, straddling me.


 


“Haley were on the floor!” I yelled at her. “What if you break my cast or something?”


 


“If ou can survive a crowd stepping on you, you can survive my upper body weight on you” she said. Then she started riding me. She started moaning, and her tits jiggled with every bounce. It was the same erotic, mesmerizing motion they always did.


 


Except this time she was really just twerking. Yeah, she wasn’t riding me. She was full on twerking on my dick, trying to create the fastest motion for her pussy, trying to cum so badly.


 


I tried thrusting to help, but it was really no use. She had full control of this one.


 


Haley moaned and twerked, and somehow my hips survived all of it, until she finally came all over my dick. She slowed to a rest. At my perspective, I could begin to smell her B.O. again, not that it faded much during the party.


 


“I need more” she said. She scooted up to my face and sat in my head. She rubbed her pussy all over my face without any regard for me in any way. I stuck out my tongue and just went along with it. She deserves every single orgasm she gets tonight.


 


She came over and over again on my face. I swear, she could just go forever. She came so many times that I think she was able to cover my whole face in cum. Ok, maybe I was exaggerating, but that was only because I swallowed most of it.


 


Finally, after a while, she got off of me. “Hey” she said. “I’m sorry if I’m going too fast”


 


“No you’re not” I said. “Do you want more?”


 


She nodded. “Brent I’m so horny”


 


“I gotchu” I said. “Lay down”


 


“Ooh the little guy is coming on top” she said. 


 


“Kinda” I said, laying down. I quickly stuck my fist inside her, catching her by surprise.


 


I worked my fist like I usually do, twisting it and pumping it inside her womanhood. She rocked with ecstasy. “Yes Brent!” She moaned. Eventually, when I felt her body shake with pleasure, I saw the familiar white sticky fluid come out her vagina. 


 


Finally, Haley’s breathing slowed. She was tired and worn down. I was able to satisfy her.


 


“Mmmm thanks babe” she said, and laid on the floor, eyes closed.


 


“You still have to shower” I said.


 


“Yeah I’ll do that in a sec”


 


———————————


 


“So you’re telling me that you were gonna be the captain for hockey AND lacrosse?” Asked Julia, clearly impressed.


 


“Yeah” said Asher. Asher was an 11’8” blonde haired, blue eyed boy. Julia met him at the party, and the two hit it off immediately.


 


“Yeah baby” he said. “But I think I’d rather live this life instead. Being huge and having these superhuman abilities kicks ass”


 


“Yeah I agree” Julia said, completely in love. “It just makes you so hot” 


 


“Yeah? You think I’m hot?” Asher asked.


 


Julia looked at him. “Scorching”


 


“Well, who’s to say you’re not hotter. You’re bigger than I am”


 


“Mmm I don’t know. Good question. I guess we’ll have to take some body investigation” Julia said.


 


“Yeah,” Asher said, entranced. “I think we need to go to your room and investigate. It’s the only way to know for sure”


 


————————


 


After Haley showered, we laid in bed together. 


 


“That was great today Brent” she said. 


 


“The game?” I asked.


 


“The sex” she said. “It happened really fast but it was awesome”


 


“Too bad I’m growing now. You won’t be able to manhandle me so easily soon” I said.


 


“Yeah, I’ll have to abuse your dick for the next few days I guess”


 


I laughed. And I wiggled my naked body up against Haley’s clean, odor free body.


 


“Hey Haley, I just want to say I’m sorry for arguing today”


 


“Don’t be, you more than made it up” she said.


 


“I know, but I was thinking today, I think I was acting up because I realized what the pill has done to me”


 


“What” she said.


 


“Well I was talking with Daniella today”


 


“Oh my god I saw that! I thought they were gonna hurt you” she said.


 


“Ugh. I didn’t even want to be near them” I said. “But she was telling me how I was gaining a sense of individualism or something for her raping me, but I couldn’t believe that. But she was right about me being super dependent on you and all. But I think what happened is that after I got the pill, I realized that I no longer have to depend on you anymore. I know that i kind blurted it out and all but...”


 


“Brent. I don’t give two fucks. I know you’ll never leave me” she said.


 


That hit different. She really didn’t care? She knew that I loved her despite being seen with other girls today? Inside, I shrugged. I guess we were just taking another step as a couple learning to trust each other


 


I felt like a kid who explained to his mom what his day was like. 


 


I guess it was time to say goodnight.


 


“Haley. I just want to say thank you for being there for me when I was small. Hopefully I’ll grow now and it won’t be an issue”


 


“Of course babe” she said. “I’m glad we got through this together. And not gonna lie, I’m gonna miss you like this”


 


“I’m gonna miss you so big” I said. “You were so sexy as a giant”


 


“I’m still gonna be three feet taller than you” she said.


 


“Yeah but that’s not the same as now” I said. “I’m not gonna need someone to protect me”


 


“I’m gonna miss that. And I’m gonna miss carrying you too” she said, squeezing me tighter.


 


Ok, Now I think it was time to say goodnight.


 


“Good night babe” I said.


 


“Good night babe” Haley said back.


 


Lights out.


 


——————————-


 


That night, Mitchell’s room was empty. Mitchell escaped from his room.


 


His window was wide open.

Chapter End Notes:

And it is done. Thank you everyone who supported me through the making of this story!

I do plan on making a sequel, I don't know when I'll make it but hopefully it will be in the near future. 

Let me know your thoughts on the story!