- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I accidentally uploaded this chapter somewhere else. I need to get used to the website still lol

Minimal sexual content. Mostly character development
“Wow” I said after taking a step into our hotel suite. Immediately after I stepped in, Liz took in the scenery and exclaimed “Holy shit this place is amazing”.

My sister and I were assigned to a nice “XL” suite, probably because there were 2 of us and the normal rooms were taken by the others without their siblings. The front door opened up to a large living room. The entire wall opposite from the door was glass. There were three couches surrounding a coffee table in the middle, with a decently sized flat screen TV in front of the glass wall. Potted tropical ferns and shrubs decorated every nook and cranny of the living room. The near-left corner was a small kitchen with a mini bar. Two doors, one on the left and one on the right, each led to our respective bedrooms and bathrooms.

I found my bags in my bedroom. I had a whole king size bed to myself. I began to settle in and plug in my phone charger. Laying down on the bed, I started scrolling through my TikTok for you page. I watched an ugly girl in a bikini dance to “Savage”. With all the “genetically privileged” beings on this trip, this might be the only place I will ever see an ugly girl again. He’ll, after talking to Haley, I may never find somebody who looked so fine ever again. Then I remembered Haley. I thought about her bikini-clad body on the boat. and how all the right parts of her would jiggle when she took a step. Not long after, I felt a bulge protruding out of my pants.

Hopefully, my little sister wouldn’t notice and assume I was taking a power nap. Without an instagram to check out, I used my memories of Haley to jack myself off. I thought about her face looking directly at me while her hand was wrapped around my penis and whacking me off. She was looking right into my eyes, her hand moving at light speed. Beneath her, her tits jiggled the slightest bit due to her hand. It took a lot to hold back a moan, but I was able to silently climax and leave a mess on my shirt. And mattress. But that didn’t matter right now. I was enjoying my afterglow and was about to pass out into a deep sleep.

——————————————————————

I woke up to the calling of my little sister. Liz had just knocked on my door, causing me to wake up. The cum on my shirt and mattress had dried and wasn’t really visible. I got up and slowly sauntered my way to the door.

“Check this out” she said after I opened the door.

It was a letter, delivered to our door.

Hello,

Welcome to Omega Island, home to project Omega. This is a top secret scientific project created with the goal of advancing human evolution. With the creation of this drug, we hope that all humans can grow up with the physical, phycological and academic prowess as you guys. You will be here for a while, so I would suggest reading the attached rules that everyone must abide to while on the island. They should be familiar: the contract you signed included the same list of rules!

Dinner is at the Food Court (located across the park quad) at 6:30pm. At dinner time we will have some members of our team walk around. They are open to questions regarding the project. Feel free to take the next few hours prior to dinner to roam around the island. There should be a map with information on each building on top of your kitchen counters.

Lastly, a reminder that we want to be your friends. We understand you guys are people and not just test subjects. We promise that if the project fails you will leave this island the way you entered it.

-Dr. Arthur Wilson, PhD.
Executive Director of Project Omega.

“Ok I have a lot of questions for these guys” I said. “Yeah. They left out a ton of detail” Liz agreed. “Like why the fuck they did all this just for our DNA Samples”.

“Yeah, and why both you and I had to show up here and nobody else’s siblings came” I said.

“Well I think the sibling had to also be in high school” Liz explained.

“Yeah I guess but still are we the only people with siblings?” I said.

“Well we also haven’t met anyone yet” Liz said.

“True” I said. I grabbed the map of the island.

The map showed how small this village was to the rest of the island: the whole island was not covered on the map. Most of the island was forest and this small campus, probably covering a quarter of the island, was project Omega.

To the Southeast, there was a beach, and a restaurant. To the northeast, there was the pier where the boat dropped us off and another restaurant. Then, the park quad was in the middle, with the hotel, a food court with tons of restaurants, the project omega HQ, and a hiking trail.

“Let’s check out this arcade” I said. “It says they provide ‘entertainment ahead of its time’ and is a ‘unreal experience’”.

——————————————-

The arcade exceeded expectations by a mile. They had more than games. They had full-on amusement park rides in this giant warehouse of a building. There weren’t any holograms, but they had a laser tag arena, a drop tower, a slam ball court, and a ropes course that extended as far as the eye can see. The arcade itself was eye candy, but not as much as Haley was.

Haley. I need to find Haley! Without her number, snap or insta. I had to look for her myself. The arcade was huge, and I looked to see if there was a spot where I could look over everything.

“What do you want to do first” asked Liz. Then i saw the ropes course. The thing must have at least five floors. I decided I would climb to the top and look there.

Liz and I quickly got harnessed and worked out way to the first set of stairs. We crawled through some tunnels, parkoured across pillars, and strafed across thin ledges. I realized as we continued up higher and higher, we had to complete tougher and tougher obstacles. I even had to avoid moving obstacles, something I’ve never seen on a ropes course before! Liz fell off sometimes and I had to sit and drag her while she was hanging limp on the rope that saved her from falling. Luckily she was small and light so it wasn’t much of a workout.

Finally, I looked from my spot high up the ropes course to see if Haley was here too. The dim light didn’t help and couldn’t find her. I would have to wait until dinner.