- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some normal-size sexual content.
After Liz got tired (which took a short time), we began walking to the food court, half an hour early. I looked in the quad park to finally see Haley walking to the food court.

“Haley!!!” I yelled. Haley instantly turned her head and smiled.

I jogged over to her. As a gymnast, I forget that she is always closer than she really is. She is only 5 feet tall, making my 14 year old sister taller than her.

“So what have you done since you got here?” I said after running over.

“Nothing... I just took a nap and enjoyed my room” she said.

“Oh so I’m guessing you just woke up?” I asked.

“Well I came down here earlier to get dinner early. They said they’re opening at 6 so I waited until then to come back down.

Liz finally caught up to is. “Hey Haley, did you see the arcade? It’s humongous and it has a giant indoor ropes course” she said, panting a bit.

“Really, wow” she said. “That’s not an arcade then. I thought it would be like those arcades I see at Dave and Busters”.

“Yeah it’s nothing like that. They have a slam ball court” I said.

“Dang. Brent we should head there sometime.”

“Well maybe we should eat dinner together first” I said.

Liz started feeling the energy in the air. “Hey I’m going to go to the Italian line. I’ll catch you guys in a bit”

Haley and I got sandwiches. She said for her it’s important she stays light because she needs to stay nimble for gymnastics.

The food court was basically a bunch of buffet lines. Each little shack had their own type of food, from Italian to vegetarian to sandwiches. The floor was concrete but smooth and clean. All of the tables were round, so I sat at an empty table with Haley. We were eating out in the open air, so a gentle nighttime breeze flowed through the food court.

“So Haley. Tell me as a gymnast: what was your greatest stunt you have ever done”

“I did a back handspring to a double backflip during my last meet” she said. I was amazed. “Wow, that’s really impressive. I can only imagine what that’s like” I said. “I don’t know if I can say I’ve done anything more impressive than that.” I chucked.

“I think it’s impressive that you can look that cute” she said out of nowhere. I was frozen for a second. Then I snapped myself out of the trance. “Me? I think we all know who was staring at who on the yacht earlier” I said. Haley blushed.

Liz walked to our table with a group of teens, probably her age. “This is my brother Brent and his friend Haley”. She said to the gang.

The first person to say hi to me was a Hispanic dude. He looked about 5’7”, three inches shorter than me. He looked like a ladies man, and he also looked super chiseled. We exchanged greetings and I leaned his name was Jose.

The next was a tall chick, she was 6 feet tall. “Yeah they’re just friends. Why else would they be sitting alone eating dinner?” She pointed out. Haley and I laughed, both knowing at this point we are more than that. “This is Veronica” Liz said. “She plays volleyball at Palo Alto”. “Oh wow, they won the state title this year right?” I said. “Yeah” said Veronica.

There were two others. Brady was another prep school kid from New Hampshire, and Daniella was a field hockey player from a prep school from Georgia. Jeez, so many prep school kids.

After dinner, we were forced to wait until the announcements were said, like it said in the letter.

Eventually, the same officer called for attention. He is a military officer, why is he here? Everyone shut up in a heartbeat. Then a well dressed man walked to the center of the food court where the officer was.

“Welcome everybody. I am Dr. Wilson. You may have read my letter earlier. Expect letters at any time, because it will be our main communication medium here at Omega Island.” Said the well dressed man.

“I hope you have had the chance to explore our beautiful island. We crafted every building with state of the art technology and design. Enjoy it, because if you want this could be your new home given our project gets completed.” He said. Murmurs could be heard from the crowd.

I whispered to Haley “Wow, I would love to stay here. This place is paradise”

“I guess I haven’t seen the island yet” Haley replied. “But as long as it’s with you maybe I could stay” I was flattered. She really did like me.

“Hey, we don’t have to go to the arcade after this. We could go other places, if you want” I said.

Haley didn’t look at me. She looked into me. She smiled. “I mean, I probably will go back to my room after this. I’m gonna be tired”. And that was all I needed to have a boner right then and there. She hasn’t noticed yet. I tried to scoot up my chair so it hid under the table cloth. I paid my attention back to Wilson.

“...and for that reason, do not post anything on social media about this place until we publicly reveal ourselves” Wilson said. Looks like I missed something important.

“Project Omega is an FBI and CIA funded project that involves sampling your genes tomorrow we will ask you to sample your genes. From there we hope we can synthesize the proteins that give you guys your outstanding physical and academic performance, and be able to make a potion, if you shall call it that, that will turn any human into a genetically evolved human, with amazing physical and academic capabilities. On this island, we hope that if our drug works, we shall celebrate by giving everyone here the drug, and together we can evolve mankind into a better species.” He explained. “Any questions”

One kid raised his hand. “Who is going to be the first test subject?”.

“Ah yes, I should have said. Eric Turner, can you please stand to be recognized?”.

A short kid with glasses stood up. “Eric here has volunteered to be our first male test subject. He will not donate any genes, but he has volunteered to be our first test subject. No offense to you Evan, but he is not as gifted as some other people in the room. Can we get a round of applause for Evan?”

The crowd applauded.

“And our other test subject is Julia. Julia also is not as gifted, no offense, but hopefully she will be the smartest and most athletic person as soon as we finish project Omega. Let’s give it up for Julia” Wilson said. Applause followed.

“Next question” Wilson said. “You in the back” he pointed to a kid on the other side of the court.

“Why can’t you use steroids” he asked.

“That’s is a excellent question. We avoid using steroids because most have horrible side effects. We don’t want that. Our drug will be risk free and you can reap even more benefits. The other reason is that we want humanity to evolve with these genes. For that, we need to create DNA that can be passed down from generation to generation” said Wilson. “Good question. Next”

One last hand was raised “Will we ever be able to see our family again”

Wilson said “we will allow family FaceTimes to go through, but if we find out that you are posting content to social media, or sending to anyone other than your family, you’re getting sent home and fined, as stated in your rule book” Wilson said sternly. “Thank you. Any other questions”

Nobody wanted to bring it up, but from what he said, it looks like project OMEGA depended on everyone having sex. It depended on me fucking Haley. I was getting so turned on. As soon as this meeting ends I’m taking Haley to her room and pounding her.

“Thank you and enjoy the island” Wilson finally concluded. Kids got up and packed the dessert lines. While they did have everything from I’ve cream to cookies to chocolate cake, there was something else I wanted to eat

“I’m stuffed. Wanna head back to your place and chill?” I asked. “Yeah, I don’t even eat dessert much anyways” she said.

“Damn being a gymnast is tough” I said.

“Yeah but it will pay off once I make the olympics” I said.

Haley frowned. “Oh yeah... I forgot this may change my life” she said.

“It’s okay.” I comforted her while we walked. “You’re probably the only gymnast in history to be selected to a government project because you’re genetically perfect” I said.

“What did you just say to me?” She smiled.

“I said you’re genetically perfect babe” I smiled.

Haley cooed. “You’re so sweet Brent” and hugged me. “I may have left everything behind for this thing, but it may be worth it having you in my life” she said.

“I left everything behind too. I think I’m going to be happy starting a new life. Starting a new life with you.” I said.

———————-

We got to Haley’s room. It looked nowhere as similar as mine. The room was just as tall, but the living room was smaller, the glass-wall was now a normal wall with 2 large windows, and there was only one door that went into Haley’s room.

We instantly made out. I grabbed Haley and brought her tiny form to embrace mine. I felt her beautiful tits brush against my shirt. I wanted to feel more. I stopped kissing to take off Haley’s shirt so she was only in her bra. Then I took off my own shirt. We kissed topless. We laid down on her bed. I worked my tongue in between her lips and started feeling the inside of her mouth. It was such a huge turn on that I guided her hands down to my pants, which she slid off for me along with my underwear. My 7-inch dick bounced out and slapped her stomach. With me finally naked, I stopped kissing her and told her to suck my dick. She took a look at my member. She looked a little struck in awe at it. That was a huge turn on, but slowly her look of awe turned to nervousness. And then I knew, she was a virgin.

“I’m sorry Brent” she started breaking down. “ I don’t know how to suck a dick”

“Here, just put your mouth on it like this” I said. I just wanted some pleasure. “And try to put as much of it in your mouth as possible”.

She was only able to get barely past the head.

“Ligh de?” She asked with my dick still in her mouth. The vibrations caused me to moan involuntarily. “Yes babe, now slide it in and out of your mouth” I said.

Now usually sex with a virgin, you would think, would be tough. But I like of enjoyed teaching this babe to suck my dick. I liked the power, I liked knowing my dick was huge for her, and I liked knowing she was an amateur.

She was pretty good at it despite the fact that she could only suck the tip. But with that being the most sensitive part, it was good enough. She started using her tongue and her hand too, which showed she was learning fast. Eventually I pulled out. “Come up here baby” I said.

We embraced in another passionate kiss until
Haley pulled out of the kiss. “Brent, I want you inside me”. I told her to turn around on the bed. I was going fuck her doggystyle. “Are you sure You’re ok with this?” I asked.

“What do you mean” she said. “I want you to cum inside me”. She said trying to stay seductive.

“But won’t that impregnate you?” I said.

“Haha. You must not have looked in the bedside drawer!” She laughed. And lo and behold, she had a point. Inside the drawer was a bible... and plan B pills. “Haha they have a bible next to the plan B” I laughed.

She laughed too until I put her back in her position, bent over with her ass facing me. It took me a little bit to fully get my penis in that tight cunt. Her pussy had to open wider than it usually does for me to enter. Such a turn on. I didn’t even savor the moment. I went so hard and fast on her back. Her orgasm was so loud that for a second I was scared that others would hear. But I was so drowned in my own hormones that I made things louder by slapping her ass. She moaned again. I looked down at her ass, bouncing up and down on my dick. Finally, I gripped her tightly and came all over her. A minute later, when I was flaccid enough, I sprawled myself out in her bed. She laid down next to me.

“Brent, that was one of the greatest moments I have ever had in my life.” She said and hugged me naked. I hugged her back as hard as my worn out self could get. Nothing is better than a post sex cuddle sesh.

“You are the single greatest thing I have ever had in my life baby” I said back. I really meant it. She was so perfect, and I had just came harder than I ever had in my life.

“Haley, I really mean it when I say I love you. You’re just so perfect and I will fucking love you no matter what” I said. “Whatever happens in this new life of ours, it’s going to happen with you”

“Aww baby” Haley said back. I could tell she just wanted to shut up and let me cuddle her.

A while later, I started to put my clothes back on when I remembered how I thought of her earlier that day. If I wanted to jerk off again, I would like to have something to at least look at. “Hey babe” I said. Haley was laying in her room naked. “I can’t believe I’m saying this but I never got your number”.

“Here, give me it” she said. She quickly put it in as a new contact. Her last name was Parker. Haley Parker. I had fucked Haley Parker before I knew her last name and had her number.

When I walked into the suite, I saw Liz on her phone on the couch. She turned to look at me. “Where were you?” She asked skeptically.

“I was at the arcade with Haley” I said trying to cover up.

“Oh ok, for only half an hour?” She asked. What?

“What do you mean” I asked.

“Dinner ended at 7:15. Now it’s 7:40.” She said. “Are you sure you went to ‘the arcade’?” She asked using air quotes. “Y’all must have had the ‘ride’ of a lifetime” she giggled. Ok now she was starting to piss me off.

“Yes! Just let me get ready for bed and then we can watch something” I yelled at her. Fuck Liz, that little shit doesn’t know when to stop digging into my secrets. Liz smiled as she turned back to her phone. Little bitch.

Around 10 the next day, We had a sampling kit dropped off to us. It included a pair of scissors and two plastic bags. We followed the instructions which only asked for a single strand of hair from the both of us.

Around 10 the next day, We had a sampling kit dropped off to us. It included a pair of scissors and two plastic bags. We followed the instructions which only asked for a single strand of hair from the both of us.
Chapter End Notes:
There are two more characters I need to introduce— will appear next chapter. After that, the size changing will commence!