- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More normal-sized sexual content. This should be the last CD chapter before we start seeing size changes.

Mitchell walked down the hallway, crouching down  and picking up bag after bag filled with single strands of hair. It was just another day at work as one of the “peasants” of project Omega.

 

 

 

Mitchell should be starting his first year of graduate school when summer is over, but instead, he found his dream job, working on a government project. Dr. Wilson got a ton of funding after he patented his gene synthesizing method, and he had just finished project Tau, which involved taking a Venus Flytrap and using CRISPR to make the flytrap DNA create cells containing only Golgi Complexes and ribosomes. In short, it was a way for Wilson to synthesize any protein he wanted, naturally. Today it would be used to make the proteins needed for project OMEGA.

 

 

 

——————————————-

 

 

 

It took a while, but I had finally gotten out of bed. Haley and I had FaceTimed until we passed out last night. It was 11:30, and Haley and I had decided to meet up at the food court. I was a little sluggish getting out of bed. I got dressed rather quickly, slapping on underwear, a t-shirt, and athletic shorts. In the living room, Liz was watching TV with her group of freshman and sophomores. Nobody paid attention to me except for Liz, who gave me a brief “hi Brent”. I walked out the door with nothing but my room key. I still can’t believe this was only my second date with this chick. We were already at third base, and if this project is what I think it is, I’m going to have to get her pregnant soon. 

 

 

 

I felt a quick surge of pleasure rush to my dick. Chill out, Brent. Let’s wait and see where project Omega goes.

 

 

 

———————————————

 

 

 

Mitchell finished walking down the hallway and picked up the last sample. He was about to open the stair door at the end of the hallway until he heard a door open. He looked back to see a girl walking out of her room, who looked at him briefly, and then turned to proceed to the elevator of the other end of the hallway. Mitchell didn’t turn away tho. The girl was wearing a croptop and LuLu lemon leggings, fully exposing her model-caliber ass for Mitchell to indulge in.

 

 

 

Mitchell would never have guessed, but 14 year-old Jessica Shadow was only a freshman in high school, while she did not play sports, she was picked for her academic prowess...and for her quickly but perfectly developing curves.

 

 

 

——————————-

 

 

 

“So, after this where do you want to go?” Asked Haley after finishing dinner.

 

 

 

“Let’s go to the beach and later we can head to either the arcade or somewhere” I said

 

 

 

After we changed, I met her at the lobby. I was noticeably wearing a different outfit: a Hawaiian shirt and swim trunks. Meanwhile Haley kept her same outfit. I guess I couldn’t argue because she was not going to wear that for long.

 

 

 

As we walked, I looked at Haley’s tits again, juggling around in her shirt. Sure they were a size B, but they still jiggled and they were super sexy.

 

——————————

 

 

 

Mitchell knew what kind of people were coming to this island. He knew what kind of girls would show up, too. He watched as the ass swayed with each step of the girl, who was guaranteed to be no more than 18 years old. Inside his pants, a twitching, growing, 25 year old penis began to fill with blood and lust.

 

 

 

——/———————/

 

I get a boner coming. Haley did that a lot to me. 

 

Shit. I’m walking in public. I can’t be seen with a hard-on! 

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

Mitchell enjoyed the feeling. He continued watching the girl’s perfect ass until she finally turned to press the button on he elevator. Then she started to turn around. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the same man she saw while walking out her room. 

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Haley looked at me. It took her a millisecond to find out what the fuck I was looking at. “Hey, my face is up here” she said with a smile.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Mitchell quickly turned his head before Jessica could stare back at him, but Jessica already got the message. She knew better than to sell her pussy to any man, but deep down she always got turned on by knowing that boys would do a lot of things to hook up with her for a day.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

I looked up at Haley. “Don’t blame this on me my eyes will wander if you wear a low-cut” I said. Haley smiled. She loved the way I drooled over her and I loved her for that.

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

Mitchell walked out of the hotel and towards the Lab, on the west end of the Park Quad. The lab and the arcade stood out from the rest of the island, as it looked too futuristic. Mitchell had his ID scanned and proceeded towards the room containing project Tau. The plant sat in a large tray containing red nutrient-rich soil. They initially picked a flytrap to catch the occasional bugs in the previous lab, but since the level of bugs is now minimal in this state of the art lab, Wilson is going to have to replicate project Tau with a non-carnivorous plant. Luckily, Venus flytraps still have leaves to give it ample energy, but a new plant would be needed to maximize amino acid production.

 

 

 

To the right of the plant was a giant tumor, barely attached to the stem of the flytrap. The tumor had   Small silk-like strands attached to it. These pipes were connected to a big machine. Mitchell didn’t completely understand Tau’s function or how they made it, but he had majored in biology, and knew enough to understand of what it was doing.

 

 

 

Mitchell put each hair sample next to the big machine and left. He was probably going to do some genetically privileged girl spotting by the beach in his free time.

 

 

 

————————————

 

 

 

“Well that’s not fair, you can still stand” said Haley. “I have to do this jump-throw thing and it’s harder than it looks” she said as she threw the frisbee across the water to where I am.

 

 

 

“Haley, I’m in deeper water than you are” I said back. “You’re just super short”

 

 

 

“That’s not fair” she pouted. But it was true. While she was closer to the shore than I was, the beach here was super flat, and it looked like you could walk for miles before you had to swim... at least for me.

 

 

 

Haley was actually throwing the frisbee really well. I barely had to move to catch it. Meanwhile, I kept missing her. When I threw it over her head I would say “Haley you have to jump” obviously pretending to forget that she was treading water.

 

 

 

“Hey Brent I’m tired, can we head back to our chairs?” Haley said to me. “Yeah that’s fine” I replied. We went to our sun chairs, marked by our towels, and relaxed to soak the early afternoon sun.

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Not far from Haley and Brent, Mitchell laid down on a sun chair after eating brunch. He tried to relax but his head was racing too fast to relax. Not because of the stress of his job, but because of the fear that he would get caught with his phone, held up by his hand, recording Jessica Shadow in her bikini. God damn she was so fine.

 

Mitchell then started thinking about all the things he would do to her if he had her in bed. He could imagine the ass underneath those pantries bouncing up and down on him. Then he thought of making her cum, and her warm juices running down his cock. Eventually, the sex was the only thing on his mind, pulling away his worries of getting caught, and then the sun baked him to sleep.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

I woke up a little bit later to the feeling of sand hitting my face. I saw a girl look down at me, holding a spike ball. “Sorry” she said before scurrying off. That girl was recognizable. I remember seeing a girl who was super tall here but I forget who that was. I turned around. While the girl’s ass was pretty nice I avoided looking at it because I wanna keep my loyalty to Haley. Then I saw where she was running. I made eye contact with Liz.

 

 

 

Liz, Jose, Veronica, Brady, and Daniella were taking turns playing Spikeball. Although I was pretty relaxed in my chair, I wanted to get up and talk to new people. I looked at Haley to check if she was sleeping. She had her sunglasses on so I couldn’t tell for sure. I looked a little closer to see through her sunglasses. Yet she was asleep. I stroked her hair and whispered “I’ll be back baby”. 

 

 

 

I walked over to see what they were up to. It’s been a while since I’ve played spike all but it’s the perfect beach to play if you’re going to play spike ball.

 

 

 

Apparently, Veronica kicked ass no matter what team she was on since she played it all the time. She was also 6 feet tall so every serve she sent went over everyone’s head. Only Brady, who was also 6’0”, could even have a chance at returning a serve. 

 

 

 

Veronica’s teammate, which was Liz (the least athletic of them all) was able to perfectly set up Veronica for a powerful spike. Veronica sent the ball off the net, whizzing between Brady and Jose, all the way towards a girl walking at least 30 feet from them.

 

 

 

Luckily for Jessica, she was hit by an inflated spike ball. She didn’t get knocked down but she definitely felt it. Next thing you know, the 6-foot Veronica was sprinting across the beach trying to apologize. 

 

 

 

“Omg Jessica I’m so sorry” she yelled. How did they know each other?

 

 

 

“Oh hey Veronica” she said. “It’s ok, I knew nobody could send a spike ball as hard as you can”

 

 

 

“Aww thanks” Veronica said. “Hey do you wanna play spike ball with us? There is five of us, aka room for one more”

 

 

 

“Yeah ok. I wasn’t here with anyone anyways” Jessica said.

 

 

 

Jessica walked back to find six of us here. “Oh, Liz when did your older brother get here?”

 

 

 

“Just now” I said. “I’ll only be here for a minute or two”. Veronica shrugged and played the next round. Daniella, Jessica, and I sat out watching.

 

 

 

Daniella and Jessica started chatting about girl stuff. I was thinking about walking back to Haley until Jessica said “see that guy over there? With the huge boner?”.

 

 

 

I looked. Who could they be talking about? Then I saw it. A man on a beach chair, with his pecker sticking straight up for the world to laugh at. “Ooh Jessica, you got a man horny for you” Daniella laughed. “Shut up” Jessica said with a smile and pushed Daniella into me. “Sorry about that” Daniella said to me. “It’s fine, I think I’m going to walk back. My girlfriend probably doesn’t want to see me with you two” I replied.

 

 

 

Haley was still asleep... I think. I took a moment to admire her body. I sat down on the Beach chair, making a loud noise be accident. I looked to see if Haley moved. She didn’t. I let my eyes wander.

 

 

 

I love everything about that little thing. Her soft tits, moving up and down with her breathing. Her hourglass curves, squeezing her stomach. Her nice and feminine hips, hinting at what lies behind them. I felt that familiar rush of pleasure downstairs.

 

 

 

After looking down, I snapped out of my trance again. I was already half mast! I had to stop, or I would end up like that other dude!

 

 

 

And then, I saw it. Haley was smiling. I was fooled by her shades again. She saw everything. And she loved it. 

 

 

 

“Want something?” She asked me.

 

 

 

“I was just about to ask you if you wanted to go to the snack bar” I said.

 

 

 

We waved hi to Jessica and the giant Veronica. I always forget exactly how immense Veronica is. She was simply TALL as fuck. When we passed her, I couldn’t help but think about how big all her body parts are. She wasn’t exactly thick. Actually she was a tad on the flat side, but she was so tall, that everything was naturally just big. I knew better than to turn around and check out her ass. Not only do I know that Haley has a better ass, but I don’t want to lose the person that I love belonging to.

 

 

 

“Check this out” Jessica said to Veronica after they passed us, with a chocolate eclair in her hand. She nodded to Mitchell. “This guy checked out my ass while I was walking here”. It was so obvious that Mitchell was trying to record them that it was funny. He had his hand hanging limp, with his phone hanging upside-down. The camera points at them. And coincidentally, it followed them as the girls walked past his chair. Pathetic.

 

 

 

“So what are you going to do about it?” Veronica said. “That’s really creepy”.

 

 

 

“Well I would never want to talk to him, but watching him drool over me is hilarious” Jessica said. “I want to watch and see what he does just because of my body” she giggled.

 

 

 

“Ooh we got a real baddie, playing hard to get” Veronica said. Jessica shouted “no I don’t like him!”, laughing, and attempted to shove the giant Veronica.

Chapter End Notes:

And again I'm sorry for the long development, I just want this story to have a nice plot.

I am accelerating my upload schedule since I have chapters completed over the websites blackout.