- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giant MALE sexual content in this chapter

Arthur Wilson didn’t have much planned today— the first in a lot of days. Today, the only work he would have to attend was if he got a call from someone.

 

 

 

Now with the Omega hormone distributed, he had nothing to do. No work on the drug was needed today, no isolation of genetically ideal DNA, synthesizing of proteins, and no monitoring Eric and Julia, who were also chilling at the beach.

 

 

 

Wilson laid down on the sun chair at the sunset beach, threw on his Powerbeats pro, and slowly drifted off listening to some chill and calm 70’s R&B.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Eric, who was just laying on the beach, had gone out to swim with a group of girls.  Previously a socially awkward nerd, he only dreamed of getting to hang out with hot girls.

 

 

 

He was with four girls, all older than him by a year. They met him last night at his revealing, met up at lunch, and have been hanging out since.

 

 

 

And while all the chicks were treading water, Eric was only waist deep.

 

 

 

“Eric, since you’re just *so strong*...” said Hannah,  an 18 year old brunette, “how far do you think you could toss us into the water?”

 

 

 

“Come over here Hannah, you’re nice and light, I bet I could give you plenty of airtime!” Said Eric. 

 

Hannah swan to Eric, who bent over and picked up the cute little teen. He cupped his hand over her and used his other hand to wrap around her back. Then he wound up, and with a loud grunt, threw her like a piece of luggage. Hannah screamed at the top of her lungs as she flailed 10 feet into the air and landed roughly 20 feet away from Eric. He marveled at his own power. “Who’s next?” He asked.

 

 

 

The next girl’s name was Megan, probably the most endowed girl on the island. She wore firm and perky D-cups and had a magnificent ass that was perfectly rounded. They were connected by a waist that wasn’t super narrow but was more than enough to fully flaunt the curvature of her tits and ass. Combine that with her long but voluptuous legs, she stood at 5’9. But to Eric, she looked no bigger than 3 and a half feet tall. “Pick me up Eric” she said, and pick her up he did. He easily picked her up and threw her, a though not as far as Hannah, and cannonballed into the water with a large splash.

 

 

 

Gillian was a blonde like Megan but wasn’t as thick. She still had C cups and a jiggly ass, which is more than enough to attract men like flies. She was around 5’4”. All she did was take in as much dick as she can, but nothing would compare to Eric if she scored. She wore a thong today, and was one of very few girls who brought such an asset to omega island. 

 

 

 

Eric even pointed it out before he threw her. “Hey Gill I noticed you’re wearing a thong” he said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, is it a problem?” She asked, smirking.

 

 

 

“Umm yes actually, it’s gonna distract me from my throw” Eric said.

 

 

 

“Well if you can overcome the distraction, then I could give you a reward” Gill smiled.

 

 

 

Eric’s boner began to fill underwater. He would soon figure out his libido grew with him.

 

 

 

He quickly tossed her straight up into the air, and Gill caught at least 2 seconds of airtime before landing in the water.

 

 

 

Lindsay was last. Although shy, she was picked not just for her beauty and Brown University Acceptance, but for her ability to paint pictures that looked like real photos. I guess Omega wanted increased art skill among the benefits of OH. 

 

 

 

Eric tossed the light 5’2 girl 25 feet out into the deep waters. She landed with a perfect dive somehow. Unfortunately her bikini could not handle the water impact, and her bra ripped. Lindsay was stranded in the water until someone could help her.

 

 

 

Gillian swam over to ask her what the problem was. A second later, Eric strided over. Lindsay had to explain to both just by showing them her ripped bra. 

 

 

 

Gill laughed. “Oh my god Lindsay! How are we gonna help you?”

 

 

 

“Eric, can you sprint to my room and just grab me a spare bikini top?” Lindsay asked.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Lindsay, but I don’t think I can actually fit into the hallways at this size” Eric apologized. 

 

 

 

“How fast are you if you carry Gill?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Oh, Gill’s nice and light” Eric said. “Yeah I’ll just carry her. Let’s go Gill” said the giant.

 

 

 

Next thing you know, Eric is running at 25 mph carrying gill in his left hand like a baby. Everyone ran to the side and cleared the way for the giant.

 

 

 

Eric ran fast enough for most people to not see it, but an erect but deflating member was protruding out of eric’s shorts. While it was only semi-hard, Eric’s penis had enlarged from OH (says a lot about the guys here on the island), so it was still around 9 inches long.

 

 

 

He finished carrying Gill to the hotel lobby and sat down and waited for her. Gill quickly ran in and grabbed a top from her closet for Lindsay, and ran back to Eric. Eric was still kind of panting when Gill came down. “I think I ran a little too fast” he says. Eric was still a nerd at heart.

 

Gill was exhausted too. “Take a break if you need it, you’re the real hero here” she said. “Aww thanks Eric said. And then his giant hand wrapped around Gill’s back and pulled her in.

 

 

 

“Hey gill, Dont sell yourself short. You’re a beautiful girl. You have done a lot of things to get the attention of a giant like me. And so far, you’ve captured the heart of one” Eric said out of nowhere. But Gill was already in love with his giant muscular bod to begin with, so the love connection was mutual. They passionately kissed in front of the hotel. It was Eric’s first kiss. Luckily he didn’t screw it up, but his mouth tasted like hamburgers and cheese. Disgusting.

 

 

 

Gill pulled out and said “we’re gonna teach you how to keep your mouth clean for a girl, but let’s go and save Lindsay”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah” said Eric

 

 

 

—————

 

 

 

Mitchell heard the familiar loud footfalls and small tremors in the earth. Eric was sprinting back doing something yet again. He looked up to see Eric carrying girl  over his shoulder like a baby, her bikini butt exposed to those who could see it before eric blitzed past them. Mitchell wanted to see what the drug did to these humans, and because he wanted to know if the drug turned girls into players here at Omega Island. He turned and walked towards the beach.

 

 

 

————-

 

 

 

“Thank you so much” Lindsay said. “Thank both of you”.

 

 

 

“Eric you’re our hero!” Megan yelled. All the girls cheered. 

 

 

 

“Let’s get back to shore” Eric said. “Maybe we can dry up and take the party elsewhere”

 

 

 

“I’m kind of tired, let’s go back to the hotel room” 

 

Hannah said.

 

 

 

“I’m not gonna be able to fit” Eric said.

 

 

 

“Well then let’s go to wherever you live” Hannah said. “I need to lay down and sleep”.

 

 

 

“Well—“

 

 

 

Eric was about to suggest sleeping on the beach chairs, but he knew better than to pass up the opportunity to having 4 girls in his bedroom.

 

 

 

“Ok, but there’s a tad of security stuff you’re gonna have to go through” Eric said. And he started walking the girls away from the beach, and into his garage-bedroom. Mitchell had followed them to Eric’s garage, but turned away once he saw where they were going. Eric had walked through security to get to the warehouse next to the beginning of the south hiking trail. He would have to find what Julia has been up to.

 

 

 

———————————

 

 

 

I knew how tall Haley was, so I could tell the drug had made her taller. She grew at least an inch today. We were hiking today out on the trail, something that nobody really did.

 

 

 

“Well, Julia did grow to be a head taller than Eric, and she was a head shorter before the growth” Haley said. “It’s okay, I love the way you cuddle me and I’ll do the same stuff back to you” she said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I guess it’s just gonna take some time to get used to” I said in a disappointed tone.

 

 

 

“I guess you’re gonna have to make the most out of me while I’m still little” Haley said. That made me cry tears of joy inside.

 

 

 

“Haley I fucking love you” I said and hugged her as tight as I could.

 

 

 

We stopped in the middle of the trail to make out. We continued our tight hug, and eventually Haley felt my fully inflated weiner poking against her midriff through my shorts and through her crop top. “Let’s save that for a nice, secluded place out her in the forest” she said.

 

 

 

We kept walking and I started talking about all my mom’s feats as a gymnast. I didn’t know a lot but she had told me some of her personal bests. Haley said she will pull off my moms best stunts eventually. Not surprised given she’s probably going to be an all American gymnast.

 

 

 

And then we saw it. It was definitely not a blazed trail, but it was a long tunnel in an otherwise thick forest. It winded a bit around the thick trees, but the grass was flattened by all the skinnier trees that were snapped off. Even tree trunks as thick as my legs were laying torn or uprooted on the ground. It looked like a giant beast just clawed it’s way through the forest.

 

 

 

No way, did Eric or Julia do this?

 

 

 

“Haley, I think one of the giants did this” I told her.

 

 

 

“Really?” She said.

 

 

 

“Think, what else could have done this. Surely Omega Island is free of some beast. They built super expensive shit here” I said. “I just wanna look”.

 

 

 

Haley shrunk “Brent, I’m scared” she said in that innocent little girl tone.

 

 

 

I really wanted to figure out who did the wreckage though. “Haley, I’m 99% sure it’s just one of the giants. Let’s walk through together. I want to protect you before you’re taller than me. I only have so many days left, you know?”

 

 

 

Then Haley reluctantly agreed to walk with me. We set off into the newly paved trail.

 

 

 

——————

 

 

 

Eric moaned.

 

 

 

The four girls he was with were such eye candy, and his giant body could handle all four of them. He never felt this good in his life. Never would he imagine he would lose his virginity like this.

 

 

 

Megan was trying to keep up with the rough kissing of Eric. Of course the kiss was small and cute for Eric, as he puckered his lips to match Megan’s wide open mouth, but Megan was being dominated as Eric’s tongue completely out batted hers, and was thrashing around in her tiny mouth. But Megan knew who she was fucking, and her gratitude was too high for her to complain. With her other hand, she started rubbing her labia. She was never the one who got dominated in bed. All the boys would be a slave to her giant tits and ass, which were rather small for someone as big as Eric.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, three girls day at his nether regions. Hannah, Lindsay, and Gillian were having the time of their lives with Eric’s foot-long boner. It was almost as wide as a Pringle’s can. The girls took turns stroking it and lubricating the sides, but there was no chance any of them could take it inside their mouths. Then, with all of them being naked, they started rubbing all three racks onto Eric’s member. Eric moaned so loud he had to pull away from Megan and see what they were doing to him. Then we saw the three most beautiful chicks he had ever seen rubbing their tiny tits on his dick. It was so mesmerizing to see how small they were compared to the rest of his body, to know that each girl could pick a side of his dick and rub their boobs all over it. He moaned again and grabbed the bed. Then the girls started talking quietly beneath the moans. After the talks, they stood up.

 

 

 

“Ok Eric, let’s see if Meg can take your dick” Megan looked a little scared. “Why me?” She said.

 

 

 

“Because you’re the tallest one here” Hannah said. “Youre the biggest person so you have the biggest pussy” 

 

 

 

Megan was nervous. She had never taken in such a big dick before and it scared him. She stood above Eric, and slowly squatted down, with her enormous ass facing Eric in all its glory.

 

 

 

Megan now sat on top of the dick, and slowly sank lower. And lower, and lower. She wailed. At first nobody could tell if it was pain or ecstasy, but soon Megan had stood up. “It’s too big” she whimpered. 

 

 

 

“Girl do you want his dick for not?” Hannah said. 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry it’s too big” she said.

 

 

 

“Here, Eric try a different position” Hannah said. “Megan, lay down. Let Eric go on top”

 

 

 

Eric laid down on top of of Megan, who had her legs up. And it took a little bit for Eric to try and fit it, but eventually he got his giant dick inside the 5’9 girl. Slowly the dick pressed against her folds, pushing the aside to let his dick slowly sink in deeper and deeper. Then, he hit her cervix Eric’s dick was three quarters in. Even though she had fucked like a rabbit back home, she wasn’t beat enough to completely handle Eric.

 

 

 

Eric started pumping really fast, slamming against her cervix. He was so close to orgasm when the other three girls were titty fucking his dick, that he wanted release ASAP.

 

 

 

Their screams were obnoxiously loud. And Lindsay and Gillian in particular wondered if anyone could hear them. They were in a warehouse, which are pretty good at containing noise. Hannah on the other hand was fingering herself at light speed. She was watching probably the biggest dick in the world inside her friend Megan. It was so hot.

 

 

 

She turned to the other girls, who were talking about who could hear them, and said “girls come over here this is so fucking hot”. Gillian was entranced by seeing Hannah become hypnotized to the scene. “Hannah lets go over there and help them out.” She said.

 

 

 

Eric pumped faster and faster inside Megan. Megan has came already on Eric. Eric couldn’t see it but white liquid was leaking out the sides of her vagina. There was simply no room for cum inside the vagina.

 

 

 

Shortly after, Eric came and everyone knew because Eric let out the loudest moan. He closed his eyes and tilted his head toward the ceiling. He exploded all inside Megan and it was the best feeling in the world. Megan felt a jet stream blast into her vagina and felt most of the cum leak out her pussy as Eric slowed down. Eric then pulled his deflating member and rolled to the side of the bed. The afterglow was amazing.

 

 

 

But then a naked Hannah and Gillian, who was still very horny, walked over to Eric.

 

 

 

“Please don’t say you’re done Eric. We’re two pwetty gurls who need attention.” Hannah whimpered. 

 

 

 

Then Eric felt a rebirth of energy inside him. His dick inflated behind the girls.

 

 

 

The next thing you know, Hannah and Gillian we’re back to work on Eric’s dick. Megan was trying to relax next to Lindsay, who was still too shy to work on Eric dick.

 

 

 

“How was it Megan?” Lindsay asked.

 

 

 

“Oh my god it was  amazing” Megan said. And then just grabbed Lindsay and pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

 

Lindsay has never kissed another girl. She want the girl to try that stuff, but Megan tasted good, and she pulled Megan into her. Without a doubt Eric made her horny, but never did she expect having to do a guy with girls. Now that she had kissed megan, she started feeling better.

 

 

 

Eric moaned again as he shot his load up into the air. It landed on Gillian mostly, with some being

 

Shot onto Eric’s six pack and some being shot onto the bed. Hannah licked all the cum off Gillian’s face and swallowed it.

 

 

 

And while Eric knew he shouldn’t even try to stick his dick into either girl, he took his pointer finger from each hand and stuck it inside each girl. Each finger was as wide as a normal sized penis, but much longer. He quickly started fingering each girl faster and faster, and not knowing the existence of a g-spot, he kept his finger straight and focused on just ramming his finger inside. Eventually, both girls came and Eric could tell by the way they moaned really loud, and then stopped.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Megan and Lindsay were in 69, licking each other. Lindsay quickly came on Megan, but Megan’s pussy was just destroyed by Eric, so it would take a bit to make her cum. But soon enough, after Lindsay cane twice, Megan squirted all over her mouth. With no other choice, Lindsay swallowed. Megan tasted weird but it was decent enough to swallow.

 

 

 

———————————

 

 

 

Mitchell could not see, but he heard faint moans through the wall the whole time. He knew what was going on. He wanted to get girls like that.

 

 

 

Now Mitchell knew that by the time he reaped the full effects of OH, everyone would be the same height as him. The thought of four tiny pretty girls in his bed would remain in his dreams. Mitchell turned to walk to his dorm on the first floor, the staff floor of the hotel.

Chapter End Notes:

I type and upload on my phone. If you notice any grammatical errors let me know in a review. Thank you guys for bearing with me if you've made it this far!