- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The giant girl, Julia, appears in this chapter with some gentle and minimally intimate content.

The freshly paved forest trail reached the end. The flattened plant matter and knocked down trees turned to giant sandy footprints on an otherwise untouched beach. The sea breeze intensified with the absences of trees in our faces. Large clear pacific waves crashed against the shore. And then to the left, was Julia. She was in a white croptop that barely contained her rack, and denim short shorts. She sat on the sand with her arms wrapped around her knees, staring out into the horizon.

 

 

 

Should I turn back and get Haley? Or should I talk to Julia. I will always be loyal to my baby girl, but that didn’t stop my eyes from wandering. The Amazonian brunette was perfect. Even her jawline was something to marvel at. 

 

 

 

Yeah maybe I should get Haley. She’s probably worried about me.

 

 

 

And then she turned to look at me. I froze. Julia’s eyes were bloodshot and teary. She was crying. I came at a bad time. The beautiful girl suddenly became a frightening beast. I didn’t see a teenage girl staring at me, I saw a predator eyeing his prey.

 

 

 

Knowing she could outrun me in a heartbeat, I curled up into a ball on the ground. I hope I make it through this punishing.

 

 

 

A few seconds later, I felt a tub on my back. “Hey little guy, I’m not gonna hurt you” said a calm female voice. I looked up to see Julia. Her eyes were bloodshot and testy, but this time instead of seeing anger, I saw sadness. I knew she was emotionally unstable, and thank god she let me in instead of chase me out.

 

 

 

“I must have scared you so much little guy I’m so sorry” Julia said. 

 

 

 

I got up. “It’s ok, neither of us are used to the size change.” She smiled.

 

 

 

“Why are you out here?” I asked. “Like, not on the campus?”.

 

 

 

“I....” 

 

 

 

Julia had to put her thoughts together

 

 

 

“I’ve had it with this body” she finally said. “I’m a fucking freak”.

 

 

 

“No you are not. I said. Right now everyone on the island envies you’re body. What’s so bad about it?”

 

 

 

“It’s the size difference. Why do I have to be so fucking huge? You don’t get it now, but everything is too small for me. The arcade, the food court tables, any indoor place that doesn’t have a garage door, EVERYTHING!!” She screamed and then started crying again. “Just leave me. I’m a freak” she said.

 

 

 

“Julia you don’t get it. We all took the same drug as you just yesterday. In 2 weeks’ time, were going to be like you. And it’s gonna be beautiful” I said. “And I bet the guys here will rebuild everything to accommodate for your size” I said.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I guess...” Julia stopped crying again. “But what about the rest of the world? I can’t go back looking like this. I won’t fit in my home or school or anything!”

 

 

 

“We’re not going back. We’re out here to create an evolved race of human” I said. “We’re going to create a future civilization here on the island. As freaks. Together.”

 

 

 

“You’re right.” She said. 

 

 

 

“And don’t forget to look in the mirror or something. The drug does have its benefits” i said, trying to cheer her up more.

 

 

 

“You’re right!” Julia said. “I’m fucking prettier than I ever was before, and I’d rather be this than the pathetic nerd I used to be. Did you know I used to wear glasses before I took the drug?”

 

 

 

I said no

 

 

 

“My vision cleared up in the first two days.” She said. “It was amazing. I’m so proud of my body. Thank you.... what’s your name?”

 

 

 

“Brent” I said.

 

 

 

“Oh thank you Brent. Mind if I pick you up?” She said. I didn’t mind at all.

 

 

 

She grabbed me and hugged me. My crotch was nestled right between her watermelons. The thing has a mind of its own. It started growing. Hopefully Julia can put me down before...you know.

 

 

 

And then she kissed me on the forehead like a baby. “You don’t now how much better you made me feel Brent. Thank you so much. You’re the only friend I’ve made on this island.”

 

 

 

She squeezed me again. “Mmmmm. Hey Brent, can I ask you something?”

 

 

 

Oh no. I knew what was coming. And then my quick thinking saved my ass.

 

 

 

“Actually, Julia, I was going to ask you something” I said.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” She said smiling.

 

 

 

“I actually left my girlfriend Haley behind at the beginning of your ‘trail’. She must be worried about me. Can I grab her. I promise I’ll come back”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah sure” she said, completely switching gears.

 

 

 

I walked back onto the trail. It still amazes me that   this giant girl is capable of such destruction. Something I have to get used to.

 

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

 

Mitchell did not go to his room.

 

 

 

Instead, he stood in front of the “production room”, which contained project Tau, a chemistry bench, and.... a freezer. Mitchell already knew what was in there.

 

 

 

The freezer, left unlocked since there was a padlock on the door to the room, held racks upon racks of blue liquid, slowly being frozen by the freezer and the pill molds they were inside. The pill needed to freeze for all the proteins to retain their shape. In fact, leaving it in room temperature for too long causes the pill to expire. The chemical fluids the proteins and DNA embedded in the pill could denature the protein and destabilize DNA if it was free-flowing. Thus it needed to stay frozen until consumption.

 

 

 

Mitchell looked at the way the pills were organized. These were the extra reserve pills, in case if somebody doesn’t grow or something, so nobody would find out that he stole one.

 

 

 

Mitch popped the pill into his mouth. And then he walked out.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

At the end of the carnage, I found Haley. She was sitting down, with her head in between her legs, on her phone. I sprinted to her.

 

 

 

“Hey Haley, are you ok?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Brent! Oh my god I was so worried baby” she yelled. She jumped up and squeezed me. And then I saw it.

 

 

 

“Haley, are you taller again?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah” she said. I looked at her. Haley was 5’3 at the very least. Three inches taller from yesterday. Her head, which came up to the middle of my neck, was now at the bottom of my lips. I could no longer do that thing where I rest my head on top of hers. That was one of our “things”.

 

 

 

“My pants are also getting tight” she said. She wore denim short-shorts today. No wonder. It’s getting stretched from Haley’s ass enlargement.

 

 

 

“Not my problem” I joked. Then I told her about Julia.

 

 

 

“Oh my god, she did all this? She must have been pissed. How did you live?” She asked.

 

 

 

“She must have cooled down or something” I said. And I left it at that. No way I was telling her I curled up into a ball.

 

 

 

We walked back through the path of destruction to the beach. The path was a little long and we had to step over a ton of things so my hips started to ache a bit. But we made it back to the beach.

 

 

 

“Whoa” said Haley. She was amused by the beauty of the beach and the clearness of the water.

 

 

 

And then she saw Julia at her gigantic scale. All fourteen feet of genetically perfected feminine human tissue. She was looking over us from her standing-up position.

 

 

 

“Whoa” she said.

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m Julia, she shyly waved down at Haley, who gripped my hand tighter.

 

 

 

“I’m Haley” she said back, just as quietly as she said it.

 

 

 

“Julia, have a seat so we can talk...face to face” I said. She smiled and sat down. Her gigantic ass hit the sand with a boom and sent a tremor coursing through me and Haley.

 

 

 

“Can I tell Haley why you decided to blaze your own hiking trail?” I asked Julia.

 

 

 

“I’ll tell her” she said. “I was just still adjusting to my new body I guess. I thought I was a freak so I ran here and took out my anger on those trees. But after that I just started crying. Then your mans came along to cheer me up”

 

 

 

“He’s really good a that” she smiled. And then proceeded to kiss me on the cheek. I smiled back at her.

 

 

 

“Get a room you two” Julia said. Haley laughed despite Julia lacking emotion in her sentence.

 

 

 

“Julia, don’t worry. Brent and I are going to be like you in two weeks. Just let us catch up to you and you’ll blend right in with us” Haley said. Julia smiled.

 

 

 

“Thank guys” Julia said. “Yeah I feel better. I don’t want to leave though. It’s super quiet out here” 

 

 

 

“Yeah people suck” I said. “Most of the people on the island are assholes because they know they’re ‘genetically superior’” I mocked with air quotes.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry though, because were not like them” Haley said.

 

 

 

“So Julia, what positives have you found from being super tall?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Well, the height doesn’t do much since I’m, like, really big, but the drug helped me regain my eyesight. I don’t need glasses anymore” she said. 

 

 

 

“Oh that’s pretty cool” I said. “ so the guys here cured nearsightedness basically”.

 

 

 

“Yeah but there’s more” she said. “I mean, even for someone as big as I am I don’t think I should be able to snap trees like they’re twigs” she said, pointing to the trail. 

 

 

 

“I mean, guys check this out” she said and ran over to a skinny tree. It looked about as wide as my iPhone 11 was long. Julia raised her foot and pressed it on the tree trunk. She struggled a little bit eventually the tree gave in and snapped. The tree which was a little taller than her was stomped into the ground as if it were a sapling. It looked like the tree was struck by lightning as Julia lifted her foot off the tree. The tree was barely attached to the rest of its trunk, sap quickly covering the fresh wood.

 

 

 

“Wow!” Haley said. “That’s crazy! What else can you do” she said. 

 

 

 

“Hmm, I don’t know a lot yet, but I think I’ll find out soon” she said. “Besides the super strength I’m still not sure”

 

 

 

“What about Eric? Is he the same?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Ugh. That fuckboy seems to have a super libido. He does insane things to let him fuck me” she said.

 

 

 

“Well no shit you’re pretty as fuck!!” Haley yelled.

 

 

 

“Aww thanks Haley. But seriously. He tries to knock on my door at night when nobody’s watching. It’s weird” she said.

 

 

 

Yikes, I wonder how Eric is handling now that he’s out and about.

 

 

 

“And every time we’re together, which isn’t a lot, he has this giant pecker sticking out of his pants.” She said and smiled a bit. 

 

 

 

“Well it’s ok Julia. We might be the only sane non-dicks on this island” I assured her. “let’s just chillax here for a bit and enjoy the breeze”

 

 

 

We laid down on the white sand. Haley and I cuddled together while Julia lay to the side of us.

 

 

 

A little while later, I started to get a little tired. I tried to close my eyes and sleep. It was tough without sunglasses. And while the sand was super light and soft, the slightest breeze would blow sand onto me and it wasn’t comfortable. I rolled away from Haley trying to shield myself from the sea breeze. 

 

 

 

“Babe, what wrong?” She asked.? She caught Julia’s attention too. The behemoth rolled over and turned her head to look at us.

 

 

 

“I’m just trying to sleep” I said. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I’m a little tired too but I can’t sleep in this. These clothes are too tight and it makes me a little uncomfortable.” She said.

 

 

 

“Here, you guys wanna sleep on top of me?” Julia asked. What the fuck did she say?

 

 

 

“What? No you don’t have to” I said nervously

 

 

 

“Nah, trust me, you’ll be comfortable. I have no sand on my shirt and you’ll have a pillow” she smiled.

 

 

 

I looked at Haley. When she looked back at me she started laughing. “Go for it Brent I don’t care. I trust Julia”.

 

 

 

“Umm ok Julia. Thank you so much” I said. Reluctantly, I go up on my knees and approached Julia. “So how do I do this?”.

 

 

 

“Here let me lay you down” Julia said. And then very gently she sat up and grabbed me. She picked me up like a rag doll. Then she ran her right hand down to hold my back and her left hand to support my head as she lowered me onto her flat stomach.

 

 

 

When it was all said and done. I was really comfortable. The sun heated me from above and Julia’s radiating body heated me from below. Her abs were poking into my butt a little bit I didn’t mind. And finally, my head was nestled between two soft boobs bigger than basketballs. It sank between them just enough for me to be comfortable. I could hear a small giggle from above my head. “Relax Brent” she whispered. A giant hand then soared across my vision and began stroking my hair. It was super relaxing and I began to pass out. She had nursed me to sleep like a baby.

Chapter End Notes:

If you can't tell from the foreshadowing, I have the rest of this story planned out already. If you still want category suggestions or fetish content suggestions I am open to them as always but the main plot is set and probably will not change.

 

for some reason I can't load categories onto the story cover. I've been trying for so long but it won't work.