- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plot development along with Giantess sex content with Julia. Mostly domination, with some feet and pussy involved.

As you could have easily figured out I typed this one up late at night. I fixed everything.

 

A day later, Haley was my height. Already. And not only was she as tall as me, she was as big as me. All of her body had proportionately grown with her. However, we can say certain parts of her body had grown out of proportion with her body. She was filling out up front and down in the back.

 

Today announced the grand opening of the rapidly-built clothing store. Just a few minutes ago, Wilson cut the ribbon and opened the store up for business. It was the first building that truly accounted for full-sized Omega humans. The doers were 20 feet tall. At this height they looked like castle gates.

 

Haley and I wandered the store. Everything was absolutely free since nobody here had a source of income. The only rule was that each person could only take 1 of what they want. Walking with Haley was different now that she was my height. And honestly, the difference was good. It was so much easier to stare into those big blue eyes, and there was so much more of her to hug.

 

“Babe what do you think of these leggings?” She asked.

 

“Haley you would look as beautiful as ever in them” I said back to her. How am I supposed to know how she looks if the leggings currently look half as big as she needs them to be?

 

“Jeez Brent, get a fashion sense. Criticize what I’m buying for once” she said.

 

She walked over to a crop top. “What about these babe. I like the color” she said.

 

This time I listened to her advice “babe i think you should try and find bigger versions of what croptops you currently have”

 

“Are you kidding!? I’m totally getting this. It’s perfect” she said. Well thanks for the advice Haley.

 

As I kept walking, I noticed that I was one of the shortest people in the shop. That wasn’t right. At first I had thought that the drug just worked slower for me, but Haley and I never measured ourselves against a wall, and maybe I was accidentally given a placebo. Plus, all of my clothing still fit me snugly. If I was going crazy, I could even say they were bigger on me!

 

Haley found a pair of ripped blue tight jeans. “How about these. I really like the way these look.”

 

Oh my god Haley. ALL BLUE DENIM JEANS ARE THE SAME. What was I going to say to her?

 

“Haley I really like those. You should wear them”

 

“Yeah I’m gonna get them. But because you said so”

 

——————————-

 

Mitchell wasn’t feeling good. He was resting in bed with a fever. He had laid in bed all day, with absolutely no energy whatsoever. However, we currently wasn’t experiencing other symptoms so he was ok. Hopefully, he will be better tomorrow.

 

What happened? Maybe he ate something raw, or maybe there was a disease spreading around

the island? Maybe there were other people in captivity. He didn’t know.

 

Then, a woman walked into his room. “Mitchell, there seems to be no pathogens or diseases in you saliva, urine, or blood sample. We’re sorry. Hopefully this means the immune system is winning the fight and you should be better by tomorrow”

 

Mitchell sighed, and passed out.

 

—————————-

 

Haley walked home with a ton of shopping bags. Actually I carried all four of her bags for her while she started talking about what outfit she’s gonna wear tomorrow. I barely listened.

 

It was partially because I didn’t care, but also, I was worried. Why am I still short. It became clear everyone grew. So why am I still small?

 

Haley and I walked into her room for her to put her bags away. Meanwhile I found a tape measure (given to everybody a few days ago) and found a wall where Haley and I can measure ourselves.

 

“Ok babe I think we should measure here” I said, standing in a wall in the living room never to her bedroom door.

 

“Ok I’m coming out” Haley said.

 

“Measure me first. Wisdom over beauty” I said.

 

“Hey what’s that supposed to mean?” And she gave me a shove. I didn’t stumble back, but her shoves were starting to have some power behind them.

 

Haley measured me with the tape measure. 5’6”. 

 

“Haley, there’s no way I’m 5’6”. If anything I should be around six feet by now”

 

“I don’t know Brent, I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong here” she said 

 

“Give me the fucking tape measure” I said angrily. Let me measure you.

 

Haley stood against the wall and came in at 5’6.5” that seemed about right if my height was true. 

 

Haley looked at where my mark was. Just a half inch higher than mine. “Omg Brent I’m taller than you!”

 

“I know” I said disappointedly. “And I shrunk”

 

“That’s not supposed to happen. Let’s see if your sister is around. Let’s see if her friends Julio and Bobby free at all” Haley said.

 

“It’s Jose and Brady, and plus, the serum clearly worked on Eric” I said. My hope was starting to dwindle. The fact that it worked on Eric was the only thing that kept me going.

 

————————

 

Julia laid in her bed. Her bed was in the same immense warehouse-looking building as Eric’s, but a large metal wall separated the two giant’s rooms. However, Julia didn’t wake up to the sun coming out from behind the clouds, or because someone was banging at the garage door. No, she woke up to the sound of multiple moaning noises. There seemed to be more than one female and one super loud male moan noise. Julia has been gone last time Eric brought girls to his room, so this was the first time she heard it. Eric was such a horn dog. Ever since a week after he had taken the beta-OH pill he had already transformed his personality from a shy, dweeby nerd into a overconfident jock. It was hard to blame him since after a week he was eight feet and super muscular. However, Julia never went through that confidence surge. Instead, as she saw her body blossom, she worried about how much people would look at her. She was always a shy person and she didn’t want to deal with boys always checking out her ass and trying to talk to her.

 

Julia took a look in the mirror. Today she wore loose neon-pink short-shorts and a t-shirt. She had always asked the guys to make her clothing that wasn’t revealing, but still comfy to wear in the heat.

 

She always looked at herself as some sort of Jailbait ever since the transformation. But yesterday, she was convinced by a man half her size that she would be fine.

 

She still remembered his name: Brent. The only nice person she may ever find on this island. She didn’t know why, but the way Brent could cheer her up, along with his fragility as such a tiny little person made her feel like a queen. As a giant compared to him, Brent and his little girlfriend were amazed at my newfound strength. 

 

As as fun as it is to be bigger than him, Julia also loved the way he cheered her up. He helped her realize that she should be happy to be blessed with this beautiful body. And that she is so big that I can make every man in the room drool. She saw that when she walked into the food court that night she and Eric were seen for the first time.

 

At that point, Julia has two ideas. The first was to start being more confident in public. She was an alpha compared to everyone on the island she she was going to learn to love it before everyone else hits her size. The second was that she was going to start trying to get closer with Brent. Deep down, Julia was touched by her interaction with Brent, the only boy on the island who seemed to genuinely want to be friends with her and not for her body. Of course, she refused to let anyone else see her by running away, but that doesn’t matter. 

 

The moaning from Eric’s room got really loud at this point, and then it started to die. Disgusting.

 

Being a virgin, Julia only wanted to have sex with one person, and that one person had to have a ton of value to her. Who should she try and get with this body?

 

Only one solution came up in her head. But he was taken! And they looked like they were in such a tight relationship. For fucks sake they slept on her body yesterday!

 

Julia didn’t want to ruin their relationship. They were so sweet together. But Julia figured maybe she could still get some fun out of teasing him. The thought of so easily manipulating a man, in a super tight relationship, just because she was so hot, made her wet. Julia started taking off her clothes in front of the mirror. First she slid off her shirt and shorts, which were loose on her and slid off easily. In the background, Eric and whoever he was with started going for round two. Julia looked at herself in the mirror in her underwear. She was cute. Her pretty feet didn’t have a single mark on them. The skin was flawless. Then she took her hand and ran them up her legs, feeling its new slender yet muscular tone. Her thighs ballooned our to her wide hips. She looked at the wet mark on her crotch, and wondered how many men would jump off a cliff just to see that sight in person. Then she followed her perfect curves past her narrow waist and easily visible six-pack to where they ballooned out again. Her tits were perfectly shaped, and like her ass, they grew more than the rest of her body. And if she were still 5’1  but with this toned body, they would easily be D cups.

 

Finally, her face was shiny from her oils, but zero blemishes, marks, and zits on her face. Her skin was flawless. Her face lost some “fat” too- her cheekbones and jawline were much more visible than before, and even her dimples were gone!

 

Julia loved the way she looked in the mirror. She envied the way the popular girls at her school were so perfect and pretty. Now she looked better than any model she had ever seen!

 

Julia’s desires grew still, and she took off her underwear. She laid down on her bed and moaned too, along with whatever was going on in Eric room.

 

She put a finger inside herself, and started rubbing inner walls of her pussy. She hadn’t masturbated in a while. She tried to think of someone she liked back at her high school, she liked tons of popular kids who were also in her AP classes, but it’s been a while since she’s seen them so it was tough. She debated on pulling out her phone and look at their instagrams but that would be super weird. She had looked at porn multiple times, but 1) she was curious as of what sex looked like and 2) she watched it in her room, a safe and secure place where doctors didn’t come knocking on our garage door every now and then, or where a very annoying kid can hear you through the wall.

 

Then it hit her. Brent. She wanted to cum to the thought of Brent. She accelerating her fingering and imagined what her giant body could do to a little man like him.

 

Of course she respected his relationship with Haley , but she knew that she was much bigger and sexier than his girl. She imagined watching the things he would do once she teased him enough and he fully embraced his lust for her. He imagined the little guy naked, licking her feet. A foot fetish was one of the few things that was still weird about her. She imagined that Brent didn’t have a foot fetish, but he would be willing to lick her feet and suck on her toes anyways because he wants her to make him cum.

 

As Julia neared climax. She imagined how tiny Brent’s dick was. Even if it was large for him, it would scale to roughly 3 to four inches to her.

 

She imagined manhandling a naked Brent using her super strength, probing her fingers around his tiny form, with his tiny pecker sticking up, wanting to be touched. All Julia did was kiss it once, right on top of the head, and he sprayed all over her face.

 

Julia was about to climax. The last thought she had was Brent’s face in between her legs, licking her pussy in the most skilled and experienced way she could imagine. She imagined how good she could get him to be if he care to her numerous times, despite the fact that he had a girlfriend. Not even love could resist the power of such a gigantic girl.

 

She started thrusting her hips, imaging it hitting Brent’s face as he struggled to keep up with the powerful hips. With her pussy so wide, her juices would smear all over his face. His face would be bruised by the time this was over.

 

With an earth shattering moan, she climaxed. She imagined how big the volume of cum would be to Brent. It would flood her insides and spray all over his face. And he would clean all of the residue with his mouth.

 

Julia relaxed, her arm aching from trying to keep fingering herself through the climax. In the afterglow, she wondered what skimpy crop tops leggings, workout bras, and swimsuits she would request today.

 

———————

 

Eric, along with 2 girls, Hannah and Gillian, had been listening to the constant screams from the wall of Eric’s room. They had climaxed when both of them heard loud, muffled moans coming from behind the wall.

 

“Is that the giant girl?” Hannah asked.

 

“Yeah that’s Julia” Eric said. “I’ve never seen her like this. She never wants to hang out with me”.

 

“Why?” Gill asked. “Who wouldn’t want to hang out with you.

 

“I don’t know”. Said Eric. “Maybe it’s because she’s bigger than me. I hope she realizes no man is going to be taller than her” he said.

 

“Why?” Asked Hannah.

 

“The serum made her grow 10 feet. It made me grow seven. Big difference” Eric said. “If that’s the same for you two, you girls will probably become taller than me some day” he said.

 

“Yeah” said Gill.

 

“But I have never seen Julia do anything even remotely sexual since she got here. She must have had a change of heart”

 

“What do you mean?” Asked Hannah.

 

“Maybe I should try hooking up with her now, and see how she responds”

 

“Why do you want to hook up with that weird girl when you can have up to four of us?” Said Hannah.

 

“You guys are great and you give me something no man has ever done before, but Julia is like... my height”

 

“You can fit inside Megan. As soon as her clit heals you can fuck her again. And I bet she’s tighter than that bitch who’s taller than you”

 

“I know but she also really smoking hot” he said.

 

“What about us? Aren’t the four of us together really hot?” She said.

 

“You guys are amazing, but sometimes I need a big girl for my needs” he said, and looked up at the sky and imagined what Julia looked like right now through the wall masturbating. “And plus, she has all the effects of the serum. You seen her abs, or her tits?” 

 

Hannah and Gill looked at each other. Neither had  rock hard abs or boulder-sized tits. Hannah grew jealous of Julia. She was gonna take their dick away from them!

 

From the other side of the wall several, loud moans could be heard before the moans gained away

 

“I think we’re going to go” said Hannah. “We’re going to check on Megan at the clinic today”.

 

“Ok see you next time my baby dolls” Eric said casually.

 

“I hope Julia doesn’t take Eric away from us. His dick is so big!” Said Hannah.

 

“She def is Hannah” said Gill. “Except for the bigger girls here, Julia is the only girl Eric can fit inside of!”

 

Hannah sighed. “Well I hope I grow quick so he can fit inside of me” she said and continued towards Alex’s room

 

——————————-

 

Megan, the only girl who had the guts to take in a 3 inch diameter dick, laid in her bed. After she had walked home, her vaginal pain prevented her from waking properly, and then not walking at all. Although there is a clinic, she’d rather handle the situation herself than risk people finding out she broke her clit from fucking a giant dick. 

 

Lindsay, her first female sex partner, and she was Megan first girl as well. So of course, Lindsay wanted to stay near Megan.

 

Hannah and Gillian walked in. “What’s up peeps” Gill said.

 

“Oh Megan here is staying strong. I just hope I can keep her turned off for a week”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for all the great reviews, they mean a ton to me since this is my first story. Unfortunately my schedule is getting busy so it may take longer than normal for me to upload.