- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The longest chapter yet. The OH is in full swing, and characters begin to change due to it's effects.

Shrinkage down to 12in, Sexual content with Haley.

 

Mitch woke up on his bed. He rolled over to check his phone. Even his half-awake brain could figure out he was tripping.


 


The phone was easily twice as big as it used to be, so it looked like an IPad mini. That wasn’t correct. He decided to get out of bed and splash some cold water on his face to stop the illusion. He got out of bed, which was actually a longer fall than he would have thought. He looked around. His head was just able to see over his bedside drawer. And he was standing up. He sprinted over to the giant bathroom, and had to reach up by his head to turn the giant doorknob.


 


He couldn’t even see his reflection in the mirror, but he didn’t need a reflection to know his plan backfired.


 


The omega hormone made him shrink and not grow.


 


He climbed onto the toilet and then hurled himself onto the bathroom sink to look in the mirror. He was definitely smaller, and he was skinnier. Instead of adding muscle tone he actually got skinnier from the hormone. Did he take the right pill? He had to have, why would they make a shrinking pill? He panicked. He lost almost three feet. He thought about running outside and talking to the doctors. But then he decided against it. If they saw him like this he would be sent away from this paradise. He wanted to stay here. Plus his life as a new midget back in America would be disappointing and hysterical at the same time.


 


Mitch decided against seeking help, and decided to stealthily avoid everything. He jumped up and laid in his bed. On his phone, wondering just how small he would shrink.


 


———————————


 


The marks helped detail my situation entirely.


 


My marks were only spaced by an inch or two each day. So far I have three marks on the wall. One at 5’6”, one at 5’4”, and here I stand at 5’3” just marked up this morning. I hope my shrinking is slowing down.


 


Haley’s marks were very widely spaced out. She was growing like a weed. Her three marks were at 5’6.5”, 5’10” (my original height), and today she was SIX FOOT FOUR. She absolutely dwarfed me, standing a foot and 2 inches above me. She was so tall I had to measure that last one with a stool from her kitchen bar.


 


“Look Brent” I looked at where her hand were, cupping her enlarged tits. “Ahh yeah they’re definitely bigger” I said.


 


“No not that silly, look” Haley said, and proceeded to step forward, smothering her bust into my face. 


 


“You’re literally just as tall as my boobs”


 


As cute as it was, I had to push myself away from her. “That’s really cute Haley but if we could try to go to the clinic or even the lab building right now to solve my issue...”


 


“Oh yeah. Don’t worry babe.” She said. 


 


Walking out of the hotel, I saw a group of teenagers. They had grown too, and it was starting to become noticeable on how much more potent the pills were on girls.


 


Two guys, a little over 6 feet tall, were walking with three girls of varying heights from 6 feet to 7 and a half feet. They seemed to look familiar. Then the Hispanic looking one made eye contact with me.


 


“Brent? Is that you?”


 


No way, I was dwarfed by a bunch of freshmen


 


“Hey Jose” I muttered. “I’m on my way to the lab”.


 


“I was about to say I hope you are” Jose said.


 


“Oh my god Brent you’re so cute like this” said one of the females, and started running at me. I didn’t recognize her. She ran and gave me a hug, smothering me in another pair of breasts.


 


“I guess I should call you my little brother, huh?” She said. I looked up from in between her bust. No way it was her, she was too skinny! But as Brent kept looking at her face, the same hazel eyes, the freckles, the same soul resting inside her pupils.


 


“Oh my god Liz! You’ve changed so much!” I exclaimed.


 


“Yeah I know. And I love it. It’s already ten times better than what I used to be. Can you believe it?” She said.


 


“Yeah. Well I’m going to the doctors to see if they can get me back on the right track”


 


“And by the way, I’m your sister. You would have seen me slowly change if you weren’t with Haley 24/7. Haley, I’m sorry Brent, but how are you dealing with such a small man?”


 


Everyone looked at Haley. She gulped at the instant attention but then said “Because I love him, and I know eventually he’s gonna grow too”


 


“Awww that so sweet Haley” said Liz. Then she turned to me. “See how lucky you are to have such a sweet girl. You’re gonna have to do a looooot of work to keep her. So be careful”


 


“Ok ok Liz stop telling me what to do” I said instinctively.


 


“Ummm I’m your big sister don’t you talk back to me” Liz said.


 


That was it. I wanted to snap, but Liz was 6 foot and I was barely 5 foot, so instead I grabbed Haley and walked away. “Come on let’s go” I said.


I was pissed at Liz. Soon I’ll grow and teach her a lesson or two.


 


———————


“Well damn Liz, I didn’t know you hated him” said Brady after the couple left.


 


“I don’t hate him, it’s just that now that he’s smaller than me he annoys me”


 


“Liz come on, he’s still older than you. You need to treat him with respect” said the giant, 7’5” Veronica in back. 


 


“Fine, it’s just... I’m bigger than him now. I still can’t believe it” Liz said.


 


Veronica piped up again “look I’ve been big my entire life, even before the omega hormone. You need to realize what power you have and use it respectfully” she said. 


 


“Yeah maybe you’re right. He’s still my brother” Liz said.


 


Brady looked around and then saw something added down the beach coastline. Could it be?


 


“Guys” Brady said. “I think they built a basketball court overnight”. And indeed there was a normal-scale basketball court, right next to the beach.


 


“Oh my god! Let’s play!!!” Said Veronica, who was eager to dunk on some boys. Plus, Daniella, who was 6’6” and athletic could probably dunk too.


 


The three girls and two guys went to the court together.


 


———————


 


Wilson took one day off before he was rushing back into the office again. Initiatives, he needed more funding and faster services. He had never planned for the omega hormone to make it’s consumers grow to twice their size. Now he needed to provide humanity’s next generation with clothing, bigger beds, and large-scale enrichments to accommodate for the new size. Even worse, younger staff at the island wouldn’t stop talking about the test subjects. He was a 60 year old, mature individual. And except for a couple doctors and other staff workers, EVERYONE was eyeballing the kids. The average height among the teens is now above 6 feet, meaning those who remained normal began growing a demonic list for the perfect men and women of omega island.


 


Wilson got a phone call. He picked it up,


 


“Arthur, the construction workers for the arcade are coming back. They said they want to meet you outside so you can show them where they are building the new arcade and where you want to arrange everything inside it”


 


“I’ll be there in 10 minutes” said Wilson.


 


Wilson walked to the island and buildings designer, Evan Guilles. Evan was 36 and married. Hopefully he wouldn’t be too distracted.


 


“Hey Evan, do you have the plans done? We have the construction guys coming to assess the site before they bring in the supplies.


 


“No sir” Evan said. “I need to calculate the cost of supplies”


 


“Evan, you have had two days, or 20 hours, to design an arcade, and you’re not done. Meanwhile, you only needed a day and a half to design the first arcade.”


 


Evan gulped. “Ok evan, let’s work around this. Do you have a location for them to start building it? Because that’s really all I need at the moment. I can tell them they are going to wait for me to email them the supplies they need.” Said Wilson.


 


“Yeah, I say we just tear down the old arcade, sell the video games and 3D simulators, and rebuild the arcade in the exact same spot.”


 


“Ok”, Wilson said frustrated. And stormed out the door.


 


After Wilson left the room, Evan pulled out his phone, revealing he had taken pics of Julia. She was only wearing a loose shirt and jeans, but at her size and shape, Evan was attracted to Julia’s lower half. Her ass was perfectly shaped, and through her jeans, it would bounce a bit with each step she took. Her legs were as long as he was tall, and almost as wide as he was wide too. And her face...


 


with no blemishes or anything on her skin, she always looked glowed up and her face alone was 10/10. Evan checked time make sure his blinds were still unfolded. He felt a tad of guilt with Wilson having just walked into the room, but it was nothing compared to seeing this perfect woman.


 


————————-


 


Talk about young workers getting distracted, Mitchell, who wanted to grow and start hitting on girls 10 years younger than him, had now shrunk to a foot tall after passing out this morning. And as soon as he woke up, fell face first onto the floor, and realized he couldn’t get up onto the bed anymore, he desperately tried to jump for the knob. He regretted not getting help. Moreover, he was getting hungry. He ate the last of his protein bars while quarantining himself in his room. 


 


Mitchell banged on the door, desperate to see if anyone would hear and let him out. No luck.


 


The only other option was the window. He could sneak out the window and look for someone to help him. But the window was really high up, the sill a tad higher than his bed was. He had to think to get out of this one. 


 


Mitchell was panicking, but then he looked around his messy room. Surely he could drag a few things  around....


 


————————


 


Wilson has just left the building, power walking down to the pier. He looked angry, I didn’t want to piss off Wilson, or I could risk never getting helped by the man in charge of everything on the island. We were standing in the quad heading for the lab building.


 


“Babe should I run and catch up to him?” Haley said.


 


“Nah that’s ok” I said. “There are less angry scientists that can help us”


 


I was anxious so naturally I had a somewhat of a power walk/slow jog going, but I noticed that Haley was still walking casually. This must be what it felt like to be her when we were our original heights.


 


The door to the lab was locked. We looked around and found a red lit-up ring button. We pressed it. And it flashed red as it rung the doorkeeper.


 


A couple second later we heard a genuine male voice say “Scientists allowed only in this building. Sorry guys.”


 


“Wait!!” I said. “We need help. It’s about the drug”. But it was too late. He hung up. We rang again.


 


“Guys I already told you-“


 


“Sir! Wait, sir listen to us!” I yelled, while Haley did the same.


 


“Ok ok, what do you need?” He said.


 


“Can you see how small I am in the camera? I’m the only one who is still this small, and I’m actually shrinking. Can you help me?” I yelled.


 


A long awkward pause followed. Then the ringer button blinked green. A clicking sound could be heard by the doors and they opened.


 


I saw a male doctor in a white lab coat standing in the lobby, along with a older female doctor.


 


“Come this way, let’s meet in my office” the woman said. Haley and I walked in and started following the woman.


 


“Um, young lady I don’t know if we can let you in with him” said the male doctor.


 


“She’s fine. Come on girl, you’re a next-generation human. And we should treat you like one” said the woman. Haley beamed. She felt happy about that.


 


As we were walking Haley leaned into my ear and whispered “you never said that to me”. I smiled and said back “I’m also a next generation human, and also I thought you deserved the attention of a goddess” I said. We laughed. 


 


I sat in a chair next to Haley. I looked like a little child sitting next to his mom. The doctor took a seat behind the desk.


 


“So hello you two, my name is Dr. Stephanie Pierce. I am in charge of our biology and genetic engineering department here at Omega island. It’s  a pleasure to meet both of you, but it disappoints me to see this young man’s turnout”.


 


“Yeah I don’t know what happened” I said. “I took it the same time as my sister, Elizabeth, when you distributed the pills”.


 


“Not to mention the pill still had effects of him” Haley added. “But instead of growing, he is shrinking”


 


“Well just so I can fully compare the difference I see, can you give me your first name young man?”


 


“Brent” I said. 


 


A microsecond later “Boom. right here. It’s so convenient to have every test subject on the island with their own unique first name”.


 


Dr. Pierce looked at his bio and measurements. “Brent I’m just going through the information we have for you”. I remember having to strip to his underwear for front, side, and back photos, and measuring my bicep and calf. They were very touchy.


 


“Ok. Anyways, let’s just see how much you’ve shrunk in the past 4 days since that’s how long you have had the hormone in you for.” She said and reached for a tape measure in her desk. “Hopefully we can get something accurate enough in this room without traveling to Eric or Julia’s rooms across the island”.


 


Haley and I looked at each other. We both knew that we had never thought about where those two giants sleep until now.


 


I lined up against the back wall of the room. “Haley, since you’re so tall, can you just hold this thin textbook level on top of brent’s head for me?” Asked Dr. Pierce.


 


“Well golly, why not” said Haley with a smile. I started cracking up. 


 


“Why did you say ‘golly’?” I asked her.


 


She looked down at me and said “because well golly, why not?” She responded. I gave her a hug, not caring if Dr. Pierce was watching us. Every now and then, I needed a reminder that Haley and I were still two peas in a pod, even if one pea was a lot bigger than the other. As I hugged Haley, she cooed and brought her hand down and hugged me back.


 


Dr. Pierce just stood there. It was a very awkward situation for her, but soon enough, Haley said “ok lil buddy we got to measure you now”. Oh yeah, forgot about that.


 


I measured at 5’2’5” I had shrunken again! 


 


“I was 5’3 this morning Haley!” I said.


 


“I don’t know maybe we were off?” Haley responded. “I’m sorry Brent.” 


 


“I thought I was slowing down but I guess not” I said disappointedly.


 


“Ok Haley. I’m going to need a stand on my tippy toes to measure you” said Dr. Pierce.


 


Haley stood while Dr. pierce was just able to get the mark accurately.


 


“Haley, you’re 6 feet 6 inches tall!”


 


“Which that’s a lot taller than I was this morning” she added. “Are you sure about that?” She added.


 


“Yeah, everyone grows multiple inches a day for about a week and a half” she said. I wish that could be me.


 


And I looked at Haley again. Yeah she was taller. The top of my head barely came to the underside of her bra.


 


Dr. Pierce said “Ok, let me explain the situation to some doctors. I’m going to summon them to a conference room. You can come with me but don’t wander off. You are here under my authorization. Don’t get yourself kicked out”


 


And with that the door shut, the doctor, the Amazon, and I waked to the conference room.


 


—————————-


 


Julia held the iPad in her giant clumsy hands. She swiped her way through articles of clothing, mostly heat gear due to the warmth of the heat of the tropical pacific. But this time, she made sure to get more “showy” with the outfits. She wanted to start fishing for Brent. 


 


Before, Julia never had never cared a ton about what she wore. When she woke up in the morning, she would just pick whatever she felt like wearing. Loose shirt or tight shirt? Jeans or leggings? loose or tight short shorts? Headband or no headband?


 


But now she was eyeing two pairs of tops. She looked at a tight white crop top, low-cut of course, or a workout bra. Then she remembered, everything is free on this island, so she picked both. God life was so amazing. She gave the iPad back to the scientist, a female thank god, and said “I want items 61 and 74 as well”.


 


“Ok Julia. We can do that in a couple of days” the doctor said. “See you soon!” She said and walked out the garage door, leaving it open.


 


Julia was planning to go to the island beach today. She was ready to confidently show off her superior body to those 5 foot losers. Underneath her jean shorts and t-shirt she wore a bikini, although not necessarily sexy or skimpy by any means, but hey, with how sexy she was already, who would care?


 


And then Julia walked out her room and closed the door behind her. She walked around the warehouse and out the exit to the giants property.


 


Julia has rounded one corner. One corner, and she entered a common area with a restaurant, a driving range, and the entrance to the hiking trails. There were a couple of people walking around, or were walking around.


 


Instantly Julia saw every boy and girl state at her. She slowed her walking and tried to put her head down. And avoid eye contact. Then she realized that everybody still made eye contact with her because she was so huge. So she looked ahead, over everyone’s head, and proceeded towards the park quad, which was between Julia’s room and the beach. She was nervous as hell despite what Brent told her. I mean, people were staring. It felt like she did something wrong, and everyone noticed it. 


 


Come on now, Julia, it’s just because you’re tall. She thought to herself


 


Then she noticed that the girls were taller than the boys. Why was that? Oh yeah they took the drug.


 


And the Julia snapped as she made a realization that her chances with Brent are dwindling away.


———————————


 


Mitchell was working up a sweat. But he knew what was gonna happen if he didn’t drag it over. Slowly but surely, he had emptied and dragged his laundry basket from the closet to the window opposite of the room. His laundry basket was tall enough for him to jump onto the top of it and then climb up the window and open it.


 


His plan was a success, although it took 5 minutes to crack the window open enough for him to crawl underneath it.


 


Mitchell took a large fall to the soft soil below. He was protected by bushes that would only come up to a normal person’s hip. Now what?


 


Mitchell looked around. He was behind the hotel. He scampered along the bushes and took a left. If he was to be seen, it HAD to be by a staff. Lord knows what would happen if he ended up in a teen’s hands.


 


At the hotel entrance, Mitch had to find a way not to get stepped on, and get spotted and saved by an Employee. So he sat at his place in the bushes and waited for someone he trusted to come out.


 


——————-


 


I tried to understand the sciencey language but it was super hard to understand. I got the gist of what most were saying but I asked Dr. Pierce at the end what it all meant.


 


“Ok Brent, so good news is they did say that they will take a priority in getting you back to normal, or getting you to grow, since we need you at twice your height.” Dr. Pierce said.


 


“Does that mean bad news too?” I asked.


 


“The bad news is with everyone else growing, Dr. Wilson is getting everything redone to accommodate for the unexpected change in size, we may have to set you up somewhere different. It’s going to be a while until we fix you” Pierce said.


 


“Wait, so you’re not going to give me another omega pill?” I said.


 


“Don’t assume what you took was a placebo. You shrank. The pill doesn’t work. We need to do more research and build a variant of OH specifically for you”


 


“How long is that going to take?” I asked.


 


“2 weeks. I’m sorry but you’re going to stay like this until we make a whole new mixture”


 


 


“Oh my god Brent I’m so sorry” Haley felt bad. We looked like a couple that received bad news from a bank or something.


 


“Don’t cry Haley, it’s not your fault. They’re going to figure it out” I said.


 


“Thank you for everything doctor. Since I assume you know my room number, I guess just shoot me a letter or something”.


 


“Oh no here, let me get you something before you leave.” Pierce said. She grabbed a business card from her desk. “Until I we designate someone in charge of dealing with your problem, just shoot me a text or call. Here’s my business card”. “Thank you Dr. Pierce.” I said to her. 


 


“Thank you for everything! I hope we can fix him!” Haley added as we walked out the door. We kept a smile on our faces, but at least for me I was devastated to think I wouldn’t grow back for a while.


 


———————————-


 


Teen after teen passed in and out of the doorway. Mitchell just waited. It took the moron some time to figure out that most of the staff is at work at this time of day. But he prayed that he would find some worker come back for something they forgot, or something like that.


 


Then, a teenage girl, seven times the height of Mitchell, stood in the doorway, her feet came dangerously close to steeping on him. He backed up. Whoever she was, she was with another girl, just talking. Both girls were wearing tight shorts that were stretched to the shape of their gorgeous hips and behinds. Mitchell tuned into the two voices from way up above.


 


“So you’re saying what?”


 


“I’m saying that these scientists are getting pervy. I swear”.


 


“Why makes you think so?”


 


“Remember that guy with the curly blonde hair, he looked only a couple years older than us?” She said.


 


“Oh... that guy. He’s not growing right? He’s a staff member here I think. And oh my god I swear he shows up at the beach volleyball court just to check out booty” 


 


“Yeah! He sits at the baseline like he’s some lifeguard or some shit, just on his phone.”


 


“Wait, look at this video. I’m going to show you what this guy did while I was recording”


 


The girl fumbled her phone and it dropped. Mitchell took a step back.


 


The mystery girl then squatted down to pick up her phone. The girl’s gigantic ass, at least twice the volume of Mitchell’s whole body, came down at an alarming speed. Mitchell fell on his ass trying to back up and avoid the big butt. But then the ass stopped coming closer. He looked at it for a moment to marvel at it. Boy was it so perfect. And it was humongous. Each cheek was big enough for Mitch to comfortably sleep on. It was a perfect ass.


 


Then he get a pair of eyes glance at him. He looked to briefly see the face of someone familiar. Mitchell has been caught staring at her ass earlier, what would happens if she found him at this state? His heart skipped a beat, but Jessica stood back up to her towering height and showed the video to her friend. 


 


“Oh my god! Jess I think he took a picture of you!”


 


“I know, why would he only take that selfie when I was a couple of feet away from him in a squatting position” Jessica said.


 


“Hey, hear me out. I was at the basketball court earlier today with Jose’s friend group. How tall are  you now?”


 


“I’m 6’8 why?”


 


Mitchell did NOT remember Jessica being 6’8”. She must have grown from the pill too. Why didn’t it work on him?”


 


“Jess you should see if you can dunk on a 10 foot rim. I’m sure you could, you’re a tall bitch too now!” Said the other girl.


 


“Yeah but I’m not 7’7” or whatever you are” Jessica said. Holy shit, there were already girls that tall here? His regret for taking the pill grew more. He would have loved girl spotting and taking pictures of these amazons. Especially if they turn out the way Julia did. He wished he had a normal-person view of Jessica to see how mighty she had grown from the OH.


 


“Ok I’m down. I’m gonna go like this” she said.


 


“Ok, let me switch out my flip flops for sneakers” said the other girl.


 


“I’ll wait here” Jess said. And the 7 footer went into the hotel.


 


Mitch was decided to move on and try to advance to the beach. He wanted to perve in some giant beach girls. Jessica was pretty and all, but she’s the only girl he had checked out out of all the giant babes on this island.


 


Suddenly a enormous hand grabbed Mitchell by surprise. Mitchell made a long gasp as the fingers wrapped around his torso. Soon he was lifted stories (to him) above the ground. The hand turned over and revealed Mitchell to the owner of the hand.


 


“Oh my god you’re for real?” Said Jessica.


 


“I can explain! I swear!” screamed Mitchell. “I need help! Get me to a scientist please I’m begging you” he screamed.


 


“Ok ok ok chill out you’re gonna draw attention” Jessica’s voice boomed. 


 


“Ok well look, my friend and I are going out right now. But maybe I can find another place to put you.”


 


What did that mean?


 


“JUST GO TO THE LAB FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST HELP ME” said Mitchell at the top of his lungs.


 


“Ok little shrimp. That’s it. I’m going to take you to my room. I can’t deal with you now but I’ll put you in there to keep you safe from other people.” Jessica started running towards the elevator.


 


“No no please Jessica I have a room here. Just drop me there and get me after” 


 


“What? How do you know my name?”


 


“Ummmmmm I’ve just heard it in a conversation”


 


Jessica grunted and ran up the stairs to the second floor. The arm movements shook the one footer back and forth like a deadly amusement park ride. Her room was where Mitchell remembered it was, right next to the stairs.


 


Mitchell was placed on the floor. “Gotta jet we can deal with your problem later” Jessica said and slammed the door. Mitch looked around the room. He had lusted for this girl for a while, and he was in her bedroom! At one foot tall, he could still do some exploring in a girl’s bedroom. Jessica’s room was a little messy and her recently worn panties were on the ground. 


 


“Oh baby come give it to me” said Mitch without a second thought.


 


—————————


 


Wilson watched as the demolition crew rigged the old arcade with bombs. Despite Dr. Guillles’s incompetence, he still had time to construct a plan. Hopefully his little lecture that morning would prevent him from delaying the reconstruction schedule.


 


Then Wilson remembered how he had received plans for the new hotel. Maybe Evan was competent at all. 


 


Then he remembered Evan has simply replicated the old hotel and doubled its dimensions. He concluded he truly was a swine.


 


But he figured it was ok. The original design for the hotel was pretty nice anyways, and it would be a smooth transition for the teens.


 


But he would certainly not tolerate another lazy cheat like that again. Especially for the arcade, which is supposed to provide constant pleasure for the teens. He hoped new rides and attractions would keep them aprons the arcade for longer.


 


But then again, that would depend on Evan actually getting those plans done.


 


Screw it. He was in charge of project Omega. He decided to schedule another meeting at the food courts. He would let the students decide what they want. He would bring the initiative to the conference table immediately.


 


—————————-


 


I cried in Haley’s room. Or our room. I basically have moved in with Haley at this point. I had clothes, my toothbrush, deodorant, razors, and my baby here, I had fully moved in. Plus, no way was I gonna get bullied by my sis who is now a foot taller than me. I was squeezing Haley as hard as ever. She was the only thing I felt like I have left.


 


“Baby I’m so sorry” Haley cried with me.


“Don’t be... its my problem” I said. I cried into her shirt as she laid on the bed. “I thought they could just give me a pill and I would be out of there. But it’s not” I said.


 


“Baby I want to let you know I’m not going to leave you” she said. “I want to stick by you because you mean a ton to me. And even if you shrink to an inch you’re always going to have my heart”


 


The thought of shrinking that small scared me. But I found a way to release the stress “At one inch tall it would take a lot of muscle to carry your heart around”. She smiled and squeezed me tighter. Brent I love how even you cry you’re still funny”


 


“It’s because of you! You’re the one always smiling!” I said, laughing through my tears of pain. She laughed a bit too.


 


“Brent. I just want to let you know, if I had the chance to switch sizes with you, I would give all six and a half feet of myself to you. You deserve it more than I do” Haley said sincerely 


 


“Aww Haley you don’t have to do that. You’re so beautiful and you deserve it. I know I will get mine eventually”


 


“No Brent. You deserve it. You have been a better friend to me in 2 weeks than anyone else in my life. I’ve never fallen in love before Brent. I did gymnastics. You’re my first and I couldn’t have chosen a better man. You deserve to be huge”


 


”Haley you’re really cute when you say that, but we know that can’t happen. Plus, I like hugging you at this size. You’re like my giant teddy bear” I said and squeezed her harder.


 


I could tell Haley liked being the bigger person. I could see the awe in her eyes at little old me cuddling up against her like a toddler or a puppy. And the way she talked to me let me know that it wasn’t just me that belonged to her, but it was her that belonged to me too.


 


“And no matter how small you get, I will always be your little baby”


 


“Aww yes you will baby” I said.


 


“Yeah, I’m your wittle baby” she said. She said the words like a toddler learning to speak. “I’m your big and bootifil baby”.


 


She had used that voice two days ago during a cuddle sesh and I found it to be the cutest thing ever. It was the cutest thing ever now too


 


Then Haley got an idea. “Hey Bwent,” she said with a hint of seductiveness. “Can you stand up for me for-for a moment pwetty pweaze”


 


“Sure” I said. I was still crying and upset but I obliged. We were both standing. I looked up at my Amazonian girlfriend. I had to look up just to see her tits.


 


“Do you want to know what the best part of bing small is for you?” She asked. She jumped when she said “best” and her giant tits jiggled inches from my face.


 


I think I can see where this is going. “Umm what? What is it? Is it that the waves on the beach are bigger?”


 


She laughed. “No little baby, it’s me. I’m weely big to you. And that means I can gib you a lot of lub and affection”


 


Haley let out a toddler-like “Hehe”, and stripped off her shirt and unclasped her bra. “Look at my titties baby, they’re enawmous compared to you” she said.


 


I reached up and started kneading the breast. Haley let our a moan. “Oh my, Brent, who knew your fingers were so delicate. They’re so tiny but sooooo nice against my nipple” she said in a normal voice. She was lost in the pleasure I gave her.


 


My boner was bigger than it ever was. Can penises pop if there’s too much blood inside them?


 


“Little Bwent” Haley said with her toddler voice. “Can you give my booby a little kiss?”


 


“Of course. Anything for you lil baby” I said. I got up on my tippy toes and was just able to plant a kiss on Haley’s right nipple. It was rock solid too.


 


“Hehe silly Brent. I’m not a lil baby. You awe!” She said, pointing down at me. I kissed her left nipple. And have it a little poke with my tongue. She moaned again. “Yes my wittle baby. You make Haywey feel weely good!”


 


“But see, you’re smaller than me. I should be calling you a baby, not the other way awound” she said, still with the toddler voice. “B-because I’m a lot bigger than you” she said. On the word “bigger”, she stepped forward. Making her rack bump into my head and knock me backward. I was pushed to the ground, and all Haley did was take one step!


 


Haley bent over to check on the tent pole in my pants. “Baby, I see a big boner. A weely


Big boner. Are you hiding a weely big boner baby?”


 


Yes


 


“Well let’s get my baby settled. I need to take cawe of the baby’s boner” she said. She proceeded to scoop me up and carry me in front of her and slowly settle me down on top of her bed.


 


“Whittle Baby?” Haley asked.


 


“Yes my queen” I said back to her.


 


“Hehe I like it when you cawl me a qween” Haley giggled. “Do you wanna kiss the Qween” she asked me.


 


Again. Yes.


 


Haley and I embraced each other. She leaned over and started kissing me. We embraced each other for a while. Haley’s tongue met mine and we started intertwining our tongues inside each of our mouths. Her tongue was so much more powerful than mine, however, and if it weren’t for the saliva, she could have bashed my tongue all over the place.


 


I felt two hands slowly sliding off my shirt. We stoped making out for Haley to quickly throw off my shirt, then kept kissing.


 


We did this for a while until Haley stood up. “Enough” she said I’m her toddler voice. “I wanna see your dick!” 


 


She placed her hand on my knees. And slowly ran her fingers up my thighs. It sent goosebumps down my legs, and then her hands hooked around my pants. She leaned her head in and kissed my wee room before slowly pulling down. She licked her lips as she kept pulling it down, thats how I know she intends to snack on it.


 


“Oh my god. It’s so big! How does such a teensy wittle baby have such a biiiiig cock?” She asked.


 


“It gets extra hard for you my qween” I said.


 


“Hey, I thought I was a goddess. You called me a goddess yestowday. Why am I ownwee a queen tonight?” She whined.


 


“Goddess Haley, I’m sorry. I will make it up to you, I promise” I played along.


 


Haley beamed “hehe no worries for my favorite wittle man” 


 


Haley spit a large globe of saliva on my dick and started rubbing in into my cock. “Does that feel good wittle Brent?”


 


“Yess goddess. It’s the best feeling in the world” I said honestly. Haley spit again. “Want me to go faster” she said with the toddler voice.


 


“Yes goddess.” I said.


 


She stopped to spit more onto her hand. And then started whacking me off faster.


 


“See how big my hand is compaiwed to your itty bitty cock?” She said to me while I was moaning super loud. “It’s can almost cov-cover your whole peenie with my hand. It’s because you’re small and I’m weely big. Do you like it when I’m weekly big?”


 


“Yes!” I screamed in ecstasy.


 


Haley kept talking in that baby voice over my moans. “I’m so much bigger than you, I must feel so good right now. What if I was bigger? What if I was sixteen feet tall. Imagine how big I would be, and how sexy I would be too.


 


The image of a gigantic Haley began to appear in my head. Her hand was clipped around my penis, and her hands were so big they would engulf my whole cock. I would go in and out of her hand, like a pussy. In and out.


 


Haley spit on my cock again. “Imagine putting this  cock inside my giant pussy.” She said in the baby voice. Then she started stroking me really fast. Her hands were a blur on my cock and I was screaming out in ecstasy. “Or inside my mouth. Do you want to put your itty bitty cock inside my big mouth?” 


 


“YESYESYESYESYES” I screamed.


 


I felt the orgasm coming, and Haley could tell too. She stuck out her tongue and started licking the head of my cock. She kept stroking and licked the head of my penis back and forth. Her tongue ran from the back to front of the head, and back again. And it felt better than anything she’s done before.


 


“Pleass cum In my mouth Brent” Haley demanded in her baby voice. “Cum in my mouth you itty bitty boy”


 


That sent me over the edge. I gave her the biggest load she has ever given me. Her mouth was already wide open since she was licking my head, so my cum shot up onto her mouth. She kept stroking to pump out every single bit of my cum. She closed her mouth around just the tip of my penis so she could get all of it. Even then, after she swallowed, she licked my dick clean just in case.


 


She was so good at talking dirty, and it was because she learned how to talk to me every night we’ve spent together.


 


“Now it’s my turn. baby, can you make me cum now?”


 


“Yes goddess” I said.


 


Haley laid down next to me. “Come here” she said, with outstretched arms.


 


We were entangled in another kiss that made me get another boner again. 


 


“Baby, I thought Haywey had made you cum”


 


“You did but you’re just too much baby” I said.


 


“Yeah. I’m just too much” she said. “I’m just so big, I’m too much for my wittle itty bitty baby”


 


I pulled her panties off, the last article of clothing on either of us. Then I planted kissed starting from her cheeks, down the sides of her neck. Over her tits. On top of her nipples, down her stomach, and around her inner thighs. I looked at her womanhood. She was so wet that it was leaking and making a mark on the bedsheets. I slowly traced my finger around her labia. It pulsed, and Haley moaned up above. “Oh baby yes, your fingers are so small”. She had lost her baby voice. I’m distracting her. That made me feel a little powerful within. 


 


Her pussy continued contracting. Then the smell hit me. I remember the first time I ate her out, she smelled gross, but as I got more and more used to her, I began to fall in love with the smell. And today, she smelled sexier than ever.


 


I buried my face inside the waiting lips. My tongue went to town on her clit, making sure to lick all around it and her labia. “Oh my god. Yes baby! Fuck yes!” Haley started screaming. I kept licking and licking, sticking a finger in below me to prod around at her deeper skin folds. She started bucking her hips up and down.


 


Then my dick took over my brain for a moment. I got up and crawled up on her body. I pushed my hips forward and my dick slid in easily.


 


Haley was pretty big, but my dick could still reasonably fit inside her. She gasped at the feeling of my dick slipping inside so fast.


 


My face was right on her chest. I wrapped my arms around her naked form and buried my face in her left boob. “Oh yes babe make me cum!” Both of us were moaning as we rhythmically humped the shit out of each other. Both of us were lost in erotic ecstasy.


 


I heard Haley’s moaning crescendo. At that point I knew she was coming all over me. And the fact I knew that made me about to cum inside her. I hugged her tighter and sucked harder on her nipple, until I had fully unloaded inside her. We both slowed down to an eventual stop.


 


“Oh my god Brent, that was something else!” She said.


 


“You were something else. I fucking love you” I replied.


 


“Awww. I fucking love you too” I said. Haley rolled to my side and spooned me in her bed. The afterglow period is never a time for many words. It was a time for my brain to catch up and recap what the fuck just happened. I knew how lucky I was to have this girl. She was my bodyguard, and my giant sex partner, but she was also my baby and my best friend.


 


Of course, sooner than later, without washing ourselves or putting on pajamas, we fell asleep naked.

Chapter End Notes:

I do all my work on my phone, so please leave a review and address grammatical errors because although I double checked I know I didn't fix all of them.