- Text Size +

Into the Wild   

Part III

 

The first rays of lights are barely reaching the valley that Noeleen is busy preparing the breakfast. This is an ungodly hour and I resist the waking with all my usual stubbornness, burying my head under the pillow. However it is somewhat challenging to try and ignore the motions and cheerful comments of a girl the size of a building. “RISE AND SHINE, IT’S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!” Oh my, and she’s in a good mood…

Noeleen is well aware of my natural reluctance to early rising. But she knows how to use a soft approach and does what every girl does, when confronted with this problem: she takes me, my bed and my entire bedroom and brings us outside. I find myself staring at the sky, harassed by the chirping of birds and caressed by a cool breeze. I wanna die… Noeleen is softly singing to herself, in a melodious din of cooking utensils. Wrapping myself in my cotton sheet, I get up and risk a tentative look over the edge of the box. An enormous container of drinking chocolate lands three meters in front my eyes with a thunderous clang on our little metallic table. It now stands next to my “bedroom”, like a big silo of goodies. That sudden commotion sends my heart in my throat and achieves complete awakening. 

Noeleen comes up to me, huge and curvaceous, her brown hair long and flowing over naked shoulders. In a second, my bedroom is covered by her huge shadow, and I have to crane my neck to see beyond the twin hills of her breasts.
“Oh, you’re up. Great, we have plenty to do today, come up for your shower.”
I will keep my calm. I am Zen. I am a benevolent creature.
“Noeleen. Look around, everyone is still asleep. They know. They’ve done it before. It’s called a holiday. Extra sleep is included in the package.”
“Nonsense. How do you want to be in touch with nature, if you spent your time ignoring it? Come on, get a-moving, lazy!” Off she goes, warming bio goat-milk on our little burner.
I watch her tiredly, my eyes drifting along the long tanned legs that her denim shorts seem bent on exposing to the world. That sights warms me up to her again.( I am weak)

I climb out over the side of the box. Under my feet, the metal surface of the table is cold and unfriendly. I go round the chocolate powder box , and walk aimlessly around bowls and forks and spoons. I have a hard time waking up. Noeleen comes up to me and grabs me between her fingers. “No breakfast till you’re clean, buster.”
I rise in the air to be greeted in the heavens by cavernous nostrils.
“Wow, you smell funny! What have you been up to recently?” She adds with a wink.
“Risking my life pleasuring you?”
“Really? Oh , yes, now that you mention it, I think I vaguely remember some brief activity in the lower deck last night”.
“Some activity!! I was heroic! Crowds were cheering! The girls next tent begged for my assistance!”
“Did they, now? Well, you’re mine today, buster.”
“Has it ever been otherwise?” I sigh.
“Hell, I’m not too sure about that.”
My heart stops for half an hour. Could she know about the “incidents”? But she’s smiling and I don’t want to dwell on the idea.

She has filled in the bathtub with soapy water. As usual, I try and ignore the humbling fact my bathtub is a cat’s plastic bowl… The smelly water does the trick and the day takes its real colours.

Our breakfast is following the rules of The Safe and Nutritious Guidelines . As usual, Noeleen is using the tip of her fork to fill in the tiny cups and plates that suit my condition. No matter how hard she tries, she always gives me too much, and only my ultra-fast midget metabolism has prevented me from turning into a pink golf ball.

But all good things come to an end and it is time to tackle our training program. I am quite ready for it. I have lifted many weight (sugar cubes) and honed my body for the ordeal. Time to take it to the test.

I am standing next to the giant dome of our tent, when two large meteors come flying out through the opening. The big boots land on the grass, crushing the little green forest in its wake. I am well used to this type of  violent events, and am not too upset. I walk to the boot near me, which is lying there, like a sleeping elephant. The massive rubber sole is a black wall of convoluted crevasses and bosses. I walk around, with this natural wonderment that comes from contemplating the usual objects of life, magnified a hundred times. The surface of the boot is an intricate landscape of tough fabric and metal hooks. I can peer inside the dark cavern, from which emanates a strong smell of synthetic fabric and leather. I have a feeling this pleasant smell won’t last the day.

It is still a strange thought to me, knowing that this space where I could easily lie in will be in a few minutes entirely filled by the foot of my girlfriend. And here she is now, coming out of the tent, feet first. Two huge pillars emerge first and I have to move quickly out of the way, as one of them slides past me. Noeleen is ecstatic with energy and beams a wide smile in my direction. She grabs the shoe next to me and set her foot inside. I gaze at the length of her calf, smooth and muscular (her epilating budget could sink the economy of a small country I often remind her). Today is when we put those calves of her to good use, it seems.

She’s wearing a neat bluish tank top that leaves her bare navel winking at me from the centre of her toned belly. Give her two guns and she’ll be a regular Lara croft. I watch as she wraps her head in a colourful bandana, and starts dragging her backpack out of the tent. When she stands up at last, and looks down at me from her formidable height, I feel as frail as the blades of grass she’s trampling under her big boots.

At times, the Shrinking ebbs away from me. I often dream of us, about the way we were when we met, when I had to slightly look down when gazing at her eyes. When I’m lucky, I get to dream of moments of intimacy, when her body lies in my arms and when she’s as light as a mist against me. I recall conversation in dreamland when we evoke the strange times of the Shrinking, and we shrug it off in an embrace. That’s the way things should be. When I wake up, I always feel the whole world bearing down on my shoulders and the presence of my girl seem to both fill in the universe and at the same time recede away from me like a fleeing galaxy.
For a second, as I stand between her booted feet, looking up at her down-turned face , I do not know whether to laugh or to cry.


……………………………………


Two hours later, we are sweating buckets and hoping for a quick death. Well, technically,  Noeleen is. Myself, I have insisted on taking place between her breasts, my feet tucked into some meshes of the sport bra she’s wearing. My body is covered by the blue fabric of her top and only my torso and elbows are visible. So, I have to say that exertion is not my main worry just now.

The sun is already high in the sky and Noeleen is walking steadily on the path that leads to a refuge we spotted on the map (it took us some time to locate it on the map, since I was unfortunately sitting on it…). She’s  breathing slowly, and her skin behind me is radiating enough heat to cook me tender. I watch the rocky path flash by under me, as a  vast and powerful naked thigh appears every two seconds , swallowing what seems to me incredible distances. Right next to me, on my right and left, the two mounds of her breasts are alive with the motion of her gait, and would be bobbing up and down without the strong restraint of the bra that also encapsulates me.
As the amazing landscape moves past me, I feel like the pilot of a giant and powerful machine.

At times, I look up to fend the occasional drop of sweat that comes tumbling down Noeleen’s neck and into her cleavage, and I do my best to wriggle my way out of its trajectory. (Not always with success, and my back and legs are permeated with Noeleen’s scent. Far from being repellent, the experience is somewhat titillating and enhances the trip).
We do not talk much. Noeleen needs her strength and my early smart-ass comments about her slow marching met with a threatening thumb that pushed me deep inside her bra, and it took me a few minutes of extreme effort to overcome the strong elastic band and come out again in the open. I thought it wise then to let my girl do the walking without my enlightened directions. We’re a team.

The slope has taken a strong angle and the path is convoluting in a deep forest of evergreens. The canopy is so high, it’s pointless to even try and compare this to any gothic cathedral. The trunks of these enormous living things are probably part of the Zen experience we’re looking for, humbling and awesome beyond words. Early in the walk I had asked Noeleen to do a bout of tree-hugging. Hell, that seemed to be the adequate thing to at the time, I‘ll rationalize this later. So she set me at the foot of a vast pine tree and I hopped on the first roots to reach the complex wall of the trunk. I spread my arms to enlace the tree… Above me the large body of my girl came close and I marvelled at the span of her long arms, surrounding the tree in their embrace. We stayed like this for a full two seconds, and I was preparing myself for a flash f timeless wisdom, when the giggle started upstairs. There’s no room for metaphysics in this girl’s mind. 


Two hours later, the sun is getting hotter by the minute and the snacks Noeleen has steadily consumed along the way (bombarding me in crumbs) are now longer an excuse to postpone the lunch break. The plateau we have reached is pretty elevated, but harbours a magnificent pool of blue fresh water, alimented by a small waterfall.  All around us the rocky mountains beckon us in the hot shimmering air.

“I think we should ignore the temptation of this fresh and clean water, Noeleen, and press forward to a harsher environment. It will fortify our wills and bodies, and keep us focused on our errand”.
“I think I will bury you in a hole near that tree yonder, while I’ll go for a swim. I may dig you out later, if I can remember the spot”, comes the stern answer.

Noeleen groans when she sets her backpack down on the grass. A mountain carrying a building, that’s how strong she looks to me. She takes us close to the little lake. No one is in the vicinity and we are the privileged witnesses of all this glittering. A second later, a sudden lurch of my vast vehicle is bringing us down to a lower level. I watch as the entire content of the water bottle goes plunging noisily in the giant throat above me. Noeleen’s face is shining in the sun, and near me, lazily splayed on her breasts, some long strands of brown hair are wet with perspiration. Noeleen bends forwards to untie her boots. This sudden motion brings her breasts against her knees, and I find myself in the warm grip of a squeezing mass of flesh.  I struggle to extirpate myself from the deadly vice of her the twin mounds, and succeed so well that I fall between Noeleen’s feet.  Like most falls for me now, this is not so much a painful experience, as a disorientating one. But I find myself well protected by the green moss under us, and quietly attempt an elegant recovery, brushing my clothes (I don’t have any today) and straightening up my dignity.
“You could have waited for me to give you a hand to disembark”
“Well, I’d rather jump off the boat than be suffocated between your mammalian appendages, dear.”
“Humph… Most of the time they don’t seem big enough for your appetite, you little perv.”

At that moment, the first foot emerges from a tired boot and lands near my standing body. A flock of bird fall silently from the sky. Flowers around us wither in a sudden burst of disease. The very moss I stand in turns brown and shrivels away, in a vast expanding circle of death. I fall on my knees, stricken, my heart failing me.
“Ow, come on, it can’t be that bad.”
She proceeds with the liberation of the second dreadnought and I run for my life.

We have a simple lunch, the sort that would suit a horse I guess. I’m sitting between Noeleen thighs, contentedly eating the minuscule portion allotted to me. While enormous portions disappears within the body behind me, I ‘m content with the tiny one allotted to me. At least  no one will ever come and dispute my lunch. But I’m wrong. My gaze wanders casually to a motion I noticed on my left. Someone else is interested in sharing my lunch after all. My heart has turned to a spiky ball frantically trying to escape the confines of my chest. The thing staring at me (and my lunch, we’re very attached) is taller than I am. The globulous green eyes are fixed on me, and the long legs and pincers are so still, the thing looks like a sculpture. I’ve seen praying manta before. Hell, I’ve held a few in the palm of my hand. They’re an interesting mix of cuteness and cruelty. Just now cuteness doesn’t compute. This is a big one. I know they come in various size. This is the extra large type, and sitting as I am, the head of the thing is higher than me. I’d rather face a delirious Rottweiler.
My throat is so dry, I can’t utter a sound. Far above, the munching /gulping sounds from my hungry girl are punctuating our silent showdown. The insect moves a tentative arm in my direction, its head moving from right to left in a near interrogative fashion…
The pink mass of a stupendous foot crashes upon the monster. I actually have time to see it turn it head upwards, as the giant sole falls upon it, forcing down and crushing it into the green grass. The huge thing stays there for a few seconds while I stare at it.
“Oh my god, oh my god….” Comes Noeleen’s voice.
The foot lifts off and I see under the sole the remnants of the praying manta sticking to the wrinkled skin. Its head is stuck somewhere between Noeleen’s toes.
“Oh, Yuk!!!
Noeleen peels away the mangled body with a hesitant finger. The disgust in her face is already giving way to total distress.
“Ohhhhh….What did I do? What did I do?”
The indignation is bringing me back faster than any slap on the head.
“Well saving my life is what you did ! Would you rather have him take me for dinner?”
“No, no, of course not, but…”
I have a fleeting vision of my own body stuck under her sole. How can a being so powerful be so concerned about us little things?
“Noeleen, this poor beast was very sick, I tell you. It wasn’t healthy at all. I could see it clearly in its eyes, old age and all.  I promise you did it a favour by squash…by dispatching him before it suffered more. Honest, I swear!”


………………………………

The water is an incredible cobalt blue. The pool is created by the gentle stream accompanying our path. A small waterfall marks aliments it, about 5 feet tall, but to me it plunges into the pool like a majestic cataract. The stream resumes farther only to disappear in the forest we came from. Noeleen has finished eating another soja-based bio bar, her feet bathing in the cool waters. I’m sitting next to her in the shadow of her body, like a little rodent near Snow White (I expect white bunnies to turn up any moment now) . My girl, now oblivious of the recent drama under her foot, eventually gets up, and winking at me says: “It’s time , buster”.

Before I can react she’s already up, and from the heaven the denim shorts start the long trek down. I move back to avoid the fall of the crumpling mass of blue fabric. Above, the blue top is being removed as well, and I swear, the fiend is aiming at me with it. I walk back as it falls in my direction, missing me by an inch. My girl is standing akimbo, clad only with her panties, her breasts free at last to reveal their beauty to the natural world. The statuesque body is brown already from the past month of summer and its proportions are just… perfect. Noeleen whistles a song as she start wriggling her hips, her thumbs caught in her panties and slowly, oh so very slowly, starts to push them down. I probably had an interesting life, prior to this moment, but it all seem to dissolve into insignificance. I watch petrified the slow descent of the panties, along the wondrous thighs. Noeleen’s bush is wet with perspiration. A foot lifts off, then a second , and soon the pink panties are held high above ground, by a proud Noeleen.
“Put that away for me, will you?”
She aims at me and let the panties fall on top of me. The sky disappears and I find myself in a scented world of pink softness…


Our feet taste the water in unison. It’s sooo cold. Not that far away above us, the sheets of snow are a good reminder of the provenance of the clear liquid. Noeleen does not care at all, and in a jiffy she‘s already knee deep in the pool. I have recoiled back to the shore, mortified. Droplets of ice-cold water have stuck to my foot.  Ever since the Shrinking, I entertain ambivalent feelings about water. The surface tension is not something I can ignore any longer. The flow of liquid has followed suit with the rest of my environment, magnified, empowered, and weird beyond belief. At my size, the pool is a lake of blue sticky substance, the water a strange element trying to cling to my body. The buoyancy is also problematic. Water is a powerful milieu that can bear me easily, but the surface of my body is so small, it no longer brings stability. It has been agreed I would stick to the shore, and not venture further in the pool, and its underlying current.

Lying on the shore, the water lapping at my legs (you get used to it, after all) I observe the giant naked body of my girl, as she gathers enormous boulders (pebbles, really) and builds a small arena for me to swim in. The rocks land in the water with loud splashing noises, deposited by hands more powerful than any man-made cranes. When she crouches down to arrange her work, the sight I get sends shivers to my spine, and only the cold temperature of the waters prevents me from going into melt-down mode.

Swimming in the cool puddle is such a luxury after the past hours in the heat of the summer, I feel life coming back in my members (all of them, actually). The huge body is walking away, with a wave of  a hand in my direction and I realize how deep the pool is as it slowly disappear underwater. For a few minutes we swim together, myself feeling like a minute reflection of my girl, in my own private quarters. Beyond the wall of boulders, her mighty head is coming closer again, till she has to drag the length of her body on the stones at the bottom. As she nears me, her smile bigger than me, she pushes a tall wave in front of her.
“Noeleen , be you careful, you…”
But the wave is coming fast now and is higher than the little rocky barrier. Before I can brace myself, the blue hill comes toppling over the edge of my pool and crashes into me. I’m dragged to the bottom and onto the shore. That makes Noeleen laugh, of course, no point expecting a bit of sympathy in this world. Her two arms come to rest on the edge of my little arena, and her vast head settles on her crossed hands, overlooking my playground.

“Man this is sooooo good!” she purrs,” We’ve got to start meeting more often like this”
I gather myself up and go back in the water, swimming right under her chin.
“Yep, I could easily warm up to this out-door thing, sweetie, especially if I get to meet indigenous life form like you, au naturel ” I retort.
“Oh, you’ll soon need to do more than just gazing to really know this life form, you know. There is territory about me that could use a little exploring.”  That’s my girl.

The Tupperware container we used for our lunch makes for a pretty acceptable boat, and we’ve overcome our cautious decision to keep me ashore.  Sure, it is not very manoeuvrable, but hey, I’m afloat on the pool and it’s quite fun. My propulsion system is composed of a very large mass pushing me around. Noeleen is looking down at me and takes a malicious pleasure in dropping water on me. I don’t know whether she does it on purpose, but she’s keeping her crotch level with my boat, and I hear the scratching of her wet pubic hair against the plastic of the container. The cliff of her stomach is dominating my little craft, gently pushing forward. She’s heading us toward the clear waterfall.

All good things must come an end. I was just contemplating less than politically correct fantasies, when a sudden lurch of her body occurs. I yelp with total loss of dignity when I see the huge frame falling forward. Noeleen does the same as she tries to restore balance, but already her belly is on top of the craft, pushing it under water. The cool water brings me back from dreamland and into a submarine world. Noeleen is still sinking forwards, and my little body is rolled now against her descending belly, as the stones at the bottom of the pool come closer and closer. I could start panicking now, but then again, the soft ceiling above and the blue world around is so pleasant to watch that I forget to do so. I see Noeleen’s knees touching the floor of the pool. In the distance, a willowy curtain of brown hair is dancing in the water. The eddies makes me gyrate madly against Noeleen’s chest now and I bump against a breast, its nipple erect and hard in the cold water. Below, the long thighs are shimmering with clear blue reflections.

 The body above regains at last some verticality and I find myself swimming along its contours, in crystal clear water. As the passing cliff starts elevating again, I swim past Noeleen loins and hitch a ride on a passing hair. In a second, I’m hauled into the air, while buckets of water fall around me. Noeleen is looking down, trying to locate me, her hands searching under the surface. I hold for dear life on the strands of hair.
“Here you are! You gave me such a fright! ….. Hold on, jeez , you never lose an opportunity, don’t you?”
My grip is getting loose. “That’s a coincidence I swear!! Save your indignation for a better occasion, I’m gonna fall any second now.” I’m so low it’s hard to see her face beyond the curvatures of her belly and breasts. Under me the water is flowing between the pillars of her thighs, as my giant saviour is moving towards the shore. I instinctively try and get a hold with my feet on some rosy folds .
“Hey stop it! That tickles!” Two fingers grab me and set me on her shoulder.
We agree I’ll be better off on hard ground for now. I find a sunny spot and prepare for a nap, while Noeleen decides  to enjoy the pool a bit longer.

………………………….

Voices. We both turn towards the forest, in time to see two girls appearing from under the canopy and looking excitedly at our little haven. Their voices are clear and young, but expressing a language I do not recognize. The tanned skin and long blond hair seem to point at Nordic tourists. They carry little backpacks, too small to be loaded with sleeping equipment, and since we’re far from any road, I would surmise they come from our camping site. Noeleen has retreated in the water with a surprised squeal, masking her nudity (with moderate success, I fear).

I watch the two towering figures come closer to the shore, the booted feet trampling the moss garden. They are coming right at me, the vibrations clearly felt in my stomach.

“Hello! Looks great here! Mind if we join?” asks the first blond girl to Noeleen, as she wipes away some sweat from her brow. It is a rhetorical question obviously, as the backpacks are already dropping to the ground (I can feel the sudden shake), and the excited girls are removing their boots. Noeleen stays dumbfounded, and only nods to them, sending a worried glance in my direction. I have moved behind some rock. Safety is my first concern of course. Unaware beings can present a real threat to my little person. However my real concern, if truth must be told, is to get a good view of the two girls, as they quickly undress. Shorts are being casually discarded, tops are falling on the ground, and naked breasts are being liberated. In five seconds, the two girls are stark naked and advancing on my position. Nordics all right, beautiful, and blond  and brazen. They wave at Noeleen, who’s head is bobbing away in the centre of the pool.
“Yoohoo, hey, how’s the water?”
“Its’ fine, just… just watch where you step” answers Noeleen. I doubt the girls catch the slight anguish in her tone.

The girl nearest to me is towering above my spot, now, a sculptural monument to fitness and beauty. Her hair is loose, and nearly reaches the base of a perfect bum. Hell, she really doesn’t need to dress at all. Although there’s plenty to see, my eyes keep coming back to the smooth hips and blond tushes. But I nearly yelp, when an enormous naked foot suddenly lands on the rock I was using as a hide out, crunching the massive boulder deeper in the ground. I scramble away to the nearest one.
“Ow, its’ cold!!” giggles the girl, as she starts tip toeing around in the water. Her enormous soles are dancing awfully close to me, in an impressing crunch of pebbles and I’m getting a bit scared. But soon enough she moves further in the pool.

The girls are laughing and talking to one another as their bodies get deeper. I can see Noeleen is hesitating between rushing to me and protecting her nudity. Although often rash, she does not offer her body to everyone’s gaze. She bears an uncertain smile on her face. Soon the girls are circling around her, starting an enthusiastic conversation about mountains, and camping and things. They are very friendly indeed. I climb up the rock near me and wave an OK sign to Noeleen. She seems visibly relieved and warms up herself to the new-comers. Meanwhile I observe the ballet of these three naked bodies in the blue water, two blond heads circling Noeleen’s brown river of hair and emitting high-pitched laughter.

Noeleen is talking back to them, in English. (Although she does speak five languages, Norwegian is not one of them.) We learn the two girls are staying at the camping site, as expected, and seem intent on following the same path we had picked for ourselves. I feel this could be an annoyance, but at the same time, they are indeed very pretty and abundance of beauty is not a bad thing in my book. I gaze lazily on the Three Graces. 

This is one of these moments I really regret my natural size though, I’d love to be with them, swimming and laughing with those three beauties. Instead I have to restrict myself to the voyeuristic genre (a fine entertainment for sure, but not as satisfying as a playful flirt). I keep away from their sight, finding a way now among the boulders and back to the shore. I can see our things lying on the green moss, and reason tells me to go and seek refuge among those. Reason tells me so, but other parts of me tell me to stay put and enjoy the show…. Choices, choices…

The girls are laughing and playing, their slim bodies catch the sun in wonderful ways but also provoke so many eddies and waves in the pool, I have retreated from the water, for fear of being washed against the rocks. I go and pick a quiet spot and decide to wait it out.


I am half asleep already when a sudden commotion makes me check the pool. A vast body is coming in my direction, emerging step after step from the tumultuous waters. The girl is dreamily gazing in my direction, as she walks to the shore. Her chest is high above sea line, then her belly emerges and her crotch, thighs, her entire body seem to enlarge frightfully, as it gains altitude. Torrents of water flow across the sun-tanned skin and the long curves of her body. In front of her a big wave of clear water is rushing forward. She’s nearly looking at me and I have to make myself real small in the crevasse. I am lying on the ground, not daring to breathe when I sense the huge dais of stone near me vibrate under an immense weight.  Opening my eyes, I see the monumental form above me, shutting off the sun. Before I can focus and react, a massive double orb of pink flesh is descending upon me.

I had found refuge between two large stone flagstones, but had failed to identify those as an ideal location for sunbathing at regular size. One of the girls has obviously come to the same conclusion. The vast ass (not too big, muscular and quite pert, I notice, even in the midst of my confusion) is now on top of me. As it settles on the stones, the rounded flesh finds its way in the crevice I am lying on, and I fear it will fill the small tunnel it has created. But after a second, during which I could have touched a very intimate and flagrant part of our visitor, it lifts again to position itself more directly on the dais. More shuffling occurs above and I find that the space I hide is now being covered by the back of the girl. I keep low as the immense weight is pushing the stones in the ground. The crevasse does bulge a tiny bit, but thankfully, the stones do not get dislodged. I am now in near darkness, a ceiling of skin above me, and the exit of the sudden tunnel a few meters away. Except that if I try and crawl from under her, I may well be spotted by the giant sunbather. Drops of waters fall onto me from the fleshy ceiling and make the crevasse suddenly damp and cool. A definite feminine flagrance emanates from the soft cover above.  I hear the second girl coming closer.

After a moment, something very heavy settles also on the flagstones. Thank god, those are well buried in the ground and do not shift. Loud chatter has resumed between the girls, an avalanche of strange phonemes I cannot understand. I hear more than I see Noeleen coming out of the water, and who seems to be treading carefully in our direction. Noeleen and I agreed we’d never envision the worst unless absolutely necessary and I know she trusts my instincts when it comes to tricky situations (which she takes a rogue pleasure in creating usually), and although she knows I am more than probably in hiding, she’s got to be worried about me. Those two girls are after all unaware of my presence and present a real danger for tiny things like me.

“You’re looking for something?” asks one of the girls.
“Err , no , no… I’m fine” answers a hesitant Noeleen. I feel bad about this.
It has been agreed we’d avoid making people aware of us. Fame is just not our thing. And to be fair, running away from paparazzi might be tricky when they’re your size, running away from paparazzi the size of buildings is even more bothersome. Making ourselves known to the camping site could well prove tiresome and, I have learnt it the hard way already, even dangerous.

Noeleen is waiting this out graciously and the girls are enticing, friendly and not as boisterous as I expected. I suspect Noeleen is keeping an eye out for me, wondering where I am and is probably grateful the girls are not jumping all over the place. Still, none are aware I am indeed very close to their little group. Light comes pouring over me as the girl above is sitting up at last. All I see at first is the tall wall of her back, and the opening up of the tunnel is indeed a relief from my claustrophobic self. But to my surprise, the blond hair of the girl is so long that a second later, a flow of blond strands is slithering down her back and entering my hide out. I have to fend away the golden ropes to manage a space for myself.

 After a few minutes of sunbathing (not for me of course, that would be too much to ask), everyone is away collecting their things, and I get to chance a glance out of the crevasse. They’re a few meters away, encasing in cruel panties a temptation I would risk my life to fulfil. I sigh with frustration, as the lovely breasts also disappear under the light fabric of their t-shirts. Damn, that was lovely indeed, I swear.  Not far away, Noeleen is doing a good pretence of getting ready herself, and looking at her is melting my frustration away. Hell, no matter how pretty the Norwegian are, they look like trolls next to Noeleen. This world is keeping its priorities just where I would keep them.

I’m just about getting ready myself to come out of hiding when I see a silver reflection in the crevasse. A big ring of metal is resting at the bottom of my hiding place. Damn that wasn’t here before. I already know what’s gonna happen when a shadow covers me again, and  before I can search for an issue, large fingers are entering my space and fumbling about. Above, a large face has come hovering and is peering right between the flagstones. Deep blue eyes look right into mine.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!
“Oh crap…“ I hear Noeleen say.

 

nostromo