- Text Size +
I walk out to the car, it's slightly windy outside, hence why I got why I got my jacket. I just dropped my daughter off at the airport about a hour ago, and it's 9:50 last time I checked the clock.

I get into my car, quickly opening the door and putting my keys in the ignition, cranking it up, "December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)" by The Four Seasons is playing on my radio, a song I haven't heard in years, and it also matches the night too, me visiting Tiffany outside of work for the first time outside of work.

I back out of my driveway, promptly turning on my headlights.

I drive to her apartment, taking the street way again, tapping my steering wheel to the tune of the song, humming along to it. I really don't drive at night too often, not due to the fact that I can't see, I can see pretty well, but due to the fact I'm usually at home by sundown nowadays, twenty years ago it might been a different story, being young and free and all that, but I usually fall asleep by 11 o'clock now, so that time has gone and passed.

I turn into her apartment complex, driving a little bit farther down into the complex, and parking in front of the building Tiffany told me she lives in over the phone. The song "Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival is playing on my radio as I attempt to park.

I take my keys out of the ignition and get out and lock the doors of my car.

"She said she lives in the second floor, right?" I ask myself, as I step onto the sidewalk and towards the first flight of steps, making me somewhat tired, but steal feeling alright.

I knock on what I think is her door, and it she opens it.

"Oh, you made it" she says, her voice sounding a little seducing as she says this, the light of her apartment shining onto me. She's in her pink robe, but you can really see her figure in it, her nipples really sticking out in the front of the robe, telling me she has no bra on.

"Yeahh, I did" I say, noticing her areolas and walking through the door, closing it behind me.

Her apartment isn't anything much to be completely honest with you, there's some still unpacked boxes near the small blocky TV in her living room playing a episode of "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place", and a painting of Times Square in the 60's right on her kitchen wall right behind the table, and a couple of empty wine glasses set out on the counter.

"So, what do you wanna do tonight" she says, with a smirk, as she takes off her robe.

I stand there in awe, her arms tanned and her face, but her tits and the rest of her torso is about pale, she's wearing Victoria's Secret panties, as I can tell by the branding on the waistband. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"I mean, I'm not exactly ready for sex yet" I say, and as I say this she frowns and covers up a bit.

"C'mon, really? You haven't probably had action in years" she says, with a pout in her voice.

"Well not years....well okay you're right about that, but I just met you two days ago. I'm attracted to you of course, but I just wanna expand more in our relationship for sex. I mean, I've been single for ten years now, and I do want the touch of a woman again, sex isn't really something I'm crazy about" I say.

"Well, that's cool too I guess" She says, as she walks into the hallway.

"Where are you going?" I call out to her.

"To change!" she says.

"I mean, I don't mind how you're dressed now, but yeah that's cool" I say, as I walk over to her couch and watch the show, which just went on a ad break as soon as I sat down.

She takes about 5 minutes to change, which is about as long as the commercial break.

I look up from the couch and see Tiffany dressed casually, her hair still in a pony tail, she's wearing a St.Louis Blues jersey, and nothing else it seems, since it goes down to her knees, she curls up next to me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Y'know, I just got cable installed yesterday" she says, looking at me with loving eyes, I can still tell she doesn't have a bra on, her nipples sticking out of the jersey, and it's really turning me on.

"Oh, cool" I say with a smirk, changing the channel.

I flip through about ten channels, none of them really catching my interest, I haven't had cable in two years, but it seems like so much has changed, more cursing and all that junk, it seems like the resolution is a bit more cleaner too than what I remember seeing. I stop the channel on VH1, airing a episode of Behind the Music about Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

We sit there and watch for a couple of minutes, I never really cared much for his music, but his backstory and all seems interesting.

I feel Tiffany rub my chin a little bit with my finger, making a remark about how clean shaven I am.

"I mean, I used to have a goatee, I shaved it all off 12 years ago" I say, looking into her eyes.

"Your wife doesn't know what she's missing" she says, as she leans in for a kiss, I kiss her too, we roll over and make out on the floor, this lasts for about 10 minutes, her mouth tastes vaguely of beer, but only a hint of it.

"This night has to be the best night I've had in awhile" I say out-loud.

"You're telling me" she says, her legs are spread right open, she's on top of me.

We lock eyes with each other, her eyes just as brown as mine, her irises seemingly locked on mine.

"You're not wearing underwear, are you" I say.

"Nope" she says, and we both get up, laughing.

"Y'know, this hockey jersey used to be my Ex boyfriend's" She says, as she sits back on the couch, her legs curled up.

"Oh" I say, as I sit back up on the couch too, the TV show going to commercials.

"You never told me why you two broke up anyways, you just said he was a dick and that's really about it" I say, thinking about that.

"You'll find out eventually" She says, with a very sly smile on her face.

"Whatever you say" I say, as I begin to get up and go to the kitchen.

"You got anything to eat? I'm not exactly starving since I have leftover Pizza at the house, but I could use a couple of chips or something" I say as I enter the kitchen, opening the pantry.

"Wait, I've got something my room" She says, as she immediately gets up to go to her bedroom.

I open up a already opened bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, I take about 5 of them out and eat them. Licking some of the cheese dust off of my fingers and then getting a paper towel and wiping them off.

"Those better not be what I think those are" I say, bringing me a batch of brownies, I remember on my senior graduation night Joe and another one of my high school friends, Alex gave me pot brownies, tricking me into thinking they were regular brownies. I tripped out that entire evening, I remember waking up naked in the streets of San Diego, how I ended up several hours away in another city and another state I still don't know, how I made it back is a story for another time.

"No, they're not. I don't do any drugs besides drinking" She says, with a toothy smile on her face.

She hands me the small doggy bag and I take it from her, I eat about 3 of the brownies, getting pretty full.

"I tasted something in this, a grass like subject" I say, licking my teeth and other crevices in my mouth, trying to get the residue out.

"Oh, I put English grass in it" She says, walking over to the couch and changing the channel, it's about 10:35 pm right now.

"What's that gonna do?" I say, feeling a little bit concerned.

"Nothing, nothing. It's just a healthier alternative, like adding nuts to it in away" she says, responding.

"If you say so" I set the doggy bag down on the counter and walk back towards the couch, I take my car keys out of my jacket pocket and set it on the kitchen counter.

I take my tracksuit jacket off, setting it down over a table chair.

I sit down right next to her.

"So uh, mind if I uh" I say, gesturing towards her tits.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me all night, go ahead, I'd love for you to" She says, taking off her jersey.

I slightly put my hand on her right tit, feeling her nipple a bit, she gives me sly smile and says I can do more than that, I also notice too she put on some blue lingerie panties, she must of put those on when she went to go get the brownies.

"This is fucking amazing?" I say, cupping both of her boobs, both of them totally not small, but not as huge as my ex wife's. Her body is really pale, showing it's only the sun that makes her tan.

"I knew you'd like it" she says, giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

We make out again, feeling her tits press against my chest is honestly a amazing feeling. Her big pale ass, I'll admit, it's bigger than Paula's.

"You Midwestern chicks and your corn fed asses" I say, joking, she laughs at this.

I look at her again, complete beauty from head to toe. Her stomach seemingly more in the skinny fat range, and a small bit of a happy trail if you look hard enough beginning from a couple of inches from her belly button to down below, but that's pretty normal. Her waist is pretty average, her legs long and slender, it looks like she recently shaved too, judging by how smooth they look. Her belly button seemingly a innie, nothing really out of the ordinary, Paula always knew I had a thing for navels, a "fetish" or whatever those new age hippy dippy words are.

"God, you're beautiful" I say, she beams up when I say this.

And as soon as I say that, I feel myself shrinking, I scream at first, but Tiffany quickly places her hand over my mouth. The couch goes from regular sized to a gigantic black fabric landscape to me, I'm scared out of my mind, is this a dream? More like a nightmare. Tiffany's legs look more like fleshy skyscrapers from where I'm standing, her smiling expression looking down on me, and it's really intimidating, teeth the size of chair, her tongue licking her big lips, like a pink snake rubbing itself on a lesser pink carpet. Her butt looks huger too, the back of her panties sinking more into her ass, like standing back from a pale fleshy cavern.

"This can't be real, this has to be a dream" I say to myself out loud, as possible, hoping that this really is a dream, since there's no way I could of been shrunk down.

"Nope, this is real as it gets, Benny" She say, shifting over, looking at me, she's sitting cross-legged, with a huge toothy smile.

"Can you fucking change me back? Why the hell would you shrink me down? Did you mean to!?" I say, screaming out the last part, in all my 43 years of life, I've never experienced this let alone know this could happen to you in real life, I've seen it in movies like Fantastic Voyage and The Incredible Shrinking Man when I was younger, but never thought it was possible.


"I want this relationship to grow, Ben" She says, reaching for me, her huge hand grabbing my torso and putting me up to my face, it's like a fair ride with all this action.

Her features are really magnified at this height, her irises focused on me, I can see every detail at in her eyes, her nose too, a small red blemish around her left nostril.

"I mean, I want it to also, but not like this. Is there anyway you can change me back? I promise I won't tell a soul if you can?" I ask.

"What if I can't?" She says, some sternness in her voice, and it really startles me.

"Uh, that's cool too I guess" I say, trying to please her, and she seemingly relaxes when I say this.

"Welp, I gotta go to bed, you wanna go to bed with me? I already took a shower not too long before you came over, so you're gonna miss out on that" she says, as she places me on her shoulder. Her shoulder feels smooth and everything, as if she puts on lotion

"Um, alright then" I say, as I feel her steps as she grabs the remote and turns the TV off.

I feel her walk into the hallway, it being pretty dark besides the light from the kitchen and the lamp in the living room, she opens her bedroom door, the lamp on and everything, her bed looks pretty nice.

She sets me down on her night stand as she gets into bed.

She grabs me again and puts me between her breasts, I feel her hear pounding against my back, like a huge drum. Two fleshy mountains on my right on my left.

"Good Night, Ben" she says, leaning over a bit and turning off the light.

"Good Night, Tiffany" I say, laying my hear down, her heart beat echos through my ear drum, and I feel it too.

"This might not be so bad, being trapped with a 50 foot tall attractive young woman seems to be the best life decision I've ever made. My glory days seem to be coming back again" I say, before the rhythm of her heartbeat draws me back to slumber.
Chapter End Notes:
Seems like Ben doesn't seem to fear the situation all that much, compared to my other characters I've had shrunk. Hope this made up for the lack of giantess action in the last couple of stories, because it's going to get pretty action packed in these next couple of chapters.