- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter we learn what Ben's Coworkers think of him, and more shrunken Ben huge Tiffany interaction.
Thursday, August 19th 1999

I wake up, the shifting of Tiffany getting out of bed making me wake up, the stick of her breast sweat sticks to my shirt, almost like glue.

I feel Tiffany standing up near the bed, seeing that it's light outside through her window. She must of seemed to forgot about me, she walks to the bathroom and sits on the toilet, taking a piss.

"Wait" she says, her voice booming throughout the bathroom, I look around my surroundings, the sink seemingly only a bar of soap and a tube of Colgate mint toothpaste on the counter, the tile floor seemingly spotlessly clean. Granted the smell of piss is somewhat nauseating, but the toilet water dilutes it, so there's that.

"What?" I say, I feel Tiffany reach and grab some toilet paper and wipe herself.

"Oh yeah, you're still shrunk" she says, as she begins to stand up and flush.

"Yep, I still am" I say, sighing at the end.

I feel Tiffany undress and head into the shower, saying that it would be good for the both of us, and I don't refuse, seeing Tiffany all soaped up would be amazing.

She climbs into the tub, I look down, and wow, definitely a ton of hair, I remember Paula would shave herself every now and then, but Tiffany doesn't really seem to shave ever. Her belly seems a bit more doughier from this height, still pretty pale, her belly button seems to have a small amount of lint in it, the color blue and grey. I look to the side of me, I still hear Tiffany's heartbeat through my ear as I'm still stuck to her chest via her sweat, I see her arm reach out and pull the plug for the shower, and then turning it on, the water hitting against me, making me fall and slip down her body, quickly sliding down her chest and onto her belly, I quickly grab onto the rim of her navel, as a way to catch myself.

I see Tiffany looking down, the hot nearly steaming water rushing down on me, soaking me completely wet and hot, stinging my eyes a bit. I feel Tiffany reach over to the side and grab a bar of soap off of the soap holder place on the side, and a face towel. I see her rub the soap on her arms, suds fly around me. I attempt to climb up again, using her belly button as something to push me up. Her wet warm pale torso soaking my clothes completely. The rushing hot water of the shower causes me to loose my grip against her belly button and fall, my foot getting caught in her jet black pubic hair, accidentally, yanking it a bit. Tiffany yips in pain and bends over and grabs me.

"What the hell!" she screams at my face, my head only inches away from her mouth, her morning breath almost making me pass out.

"My foot got caught, I tried to save myself from falling by holding onto your belly button, didn't you feel that?" I yell back, trying to have her hear me over my size and the sound of the water rushing.

"Oh alright, sorry. I've been planning on shaving down there, I'll probably try to do it when I get home today" she says, placing me on the side of the tub, right near the soap would be. I get a great view of her body while also not getting wet.

"Now, this is the life" I think to myself, with a smile on my face. Watching your hot, naked, soapy, 30 year old girlfriend shower. Her nipples all soapy seemingly poked out, seemingly from the heat of the shower, her pale butt covered in suds, sticking out a bit, for a chick with a somewhat skinny figure, her butt is somewhat big. Her bush is somewhat soapy, you can see the water droplets and the soap in it. Her caramel colored hair seemingly wet from the shower, she's humming a tune also.

She showers for about another five minutes, to my delight, and then turns the shower off.

"I see you like what you see" She says, with a smile, jiggling her ass a little bit for me.

"Yeah, I totally do" I say, as she pulls back the shower curtains and grabs a towel. I watch her lean over to the side to grab a yellow bath towel off of the rack, wrapping it around herself.

I jump down from the soap holder place in the shower and down into the tub, water droplets the size of puddles, the white landscape is surrounding me, realizing there's no way I can leave the tub due to the fact that there's only walls around me, I start to scream for help.

"HEY, A LITTLE HELP HERE?" I scream out, I hear Tiffany's footsteps slap loudly against the floor, she leans over and grabs me, me getting a good view of her tanned top of her boobs and a little bit of her nipples.

"Don't yell so loud, sheesh" She says, as she holds me in her hand as she walks to her room.

She sets her towel on her still unmade bed, and sets me down on the damp towel

She walks over to her dresser and pulls out a pair of blue panties, the waistband slapping onto her waist as she puts it on, it looks quite nice on her, really showing off the curves of her ass. I watch her go into the drawer above and get out a red bra, she fits it on, it's nothing out of the ordinary. I will say this though, I think rarely Paula let me watch her shower or change, though sometimes she'd let me join in in the shower.

"When was the last time you've seen, this?" she says, touching her breasts and stomach when she says "this".

"I mean, back when I had cable I used to watch HBO at night if I was lonely, before then not since I divorced Paula" I say, as I see her go into her closet and get out a light blue dress shirt and slacks, quickly putting them on.

"Oh, alright then" she says with a sly smile.

Tiffany grabs me and places me between her breasts again, her breasts smelling like Irish Spring soap, her heart beating behind me at a relaxed rate, and I can somewhat feel her lungs inflating and deflating besides me. I feel closer to her and kinda aroused by being right in the middle of her chest. Her heart beat accelerates a little bit more as she quickly makes her bed back up, and then walks through the hallway to the kitchen/living room, I see her open the bread box and grab a bagel out of the bag, quickly scarfing it down, I see her drop a crumb for me, which is the size of my head.

"Luckily you left your car keys on the counter" she says, grabbing my keys off off of the kitchen counter.

"I mean, I guess you can use it. Just be gentle with it, it's basically a brand new car. I don't know what car you had back in Missouri, but treat it much better than your old one" I say.

"Pshh, relax, I had a 1995 Toyota Corolla back in Saint Louis, I sold it two days before I moved here" She says, as she walks towards the door to slip her shoes on.

It's weird seeing my own keys, something that looked average sized yesterday, looking like the size of a log now. And my jacket too looking like the size of a football field stretched out on the chair, and the chair itself looking pretty huge also. I guess this what I'm going to have to get used to pretty quick.

Tiffany grabs her own keys for her apartment, she pushes me down a little bit more into her breasts, trying to hide me a little bit more.

She opens her apartment door, mumbling something about the heat is one thing she hates about living in Arizona.

She closes her apartment door, locking it with her keys, before heading down the stairs.

It's a bumpy ride, feeling her tits bounce up and down with every step, I get jolted a bit too.

"I'll admit, it is a nice and new looking car" she says, looking down mumbling it at me.

She inserts my keys in my car key slot in the driver's side door, quickly opening it up and getting in. She closes the door and sets me on the front seat, saying they won't see me.

"It's crazy, how everything looks so huge even though you see it everyday" I say, the radio and A/C settings looking like something from a spaceship to me, the time "7:18" reflecting back on me.

"Yeah, you'll probably get used to it, I know Paul eventually did" she says, putting my keys into the ignition and cranking it up, the car starting with a loud vroom.

"Paul, that's your ex right?" I say.

"Oh, no that's another Paul. Y'know what, just forget what I just said" She says as she puts her seat belt on, the radio is playing "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder, which fits the current situation, Tiffany quickly changes it to the next station, which is playing ads, and then again, which is some radio talk show, talking about the Monica Lewinsky scandal that happened last year as if it was still breaking news, and then something about the recent earthquake in Turkey, and then She gets to a pop station, playing what I think is "Livin' la Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin, this pop song I actually do know for myself.

Tiffany pulls out of the parking space, and I'll admit, she's doing a pretty good job of being careful with my car. She drives around the apartment complex, and then out of the entrance.

Her driving is way more faster than mine, and her breaking is a bit less, gentle per say, but she does fine driving from the apartment. She seems relaxed as she drives, not showing much emotion.

"I haven't drove in a little while" she says.

"I can tell" I say, feeling every jerk and jolt the car makes, she's currently on the highway now, and I can see the car speedometer needle at somewhere near 100, which is way faster than I usually go on the highway.

She laughs and starts to slow down, starting to get off of onto the exit.

"I haven't heard this song in awhile" Tiffany says, as the radio goes off of the ad break and into a new song, it sounds like someone burped in the studio and made that into a beat and stretched it out.

"What's it called?" I say, as she goes through the yellow light, slowing down a little bit.

"Pony by I think the artist is called Ginuwine . I remember hearing it everywhere a couple of years ago, it's a R&B song" she says.

"Ah, alright then. As I've mentioned before, I'm pretty clueless about most songs made after 1985" I say, sitting back a little bit more in the passenger's seat.

Tiffany nods and soon passes a couple of more green lights before putting her right blinker on and turning to head to the building.

She drives a little bit farther and then turns into the building, the radio going off as soon as she gets under it.

She parks in my parking space, she quickly grabs me and stuffs me in her bra. She takes her seat belt off and takes my keys out of the ignition. She leaves my keys and her apartment keys on the front passenger's seat, and then gets out.

"Hey, did you steal Ben's car?" I hear Chris call out sounding joking like, Chris one of the few workers that that's been with the company as long as I have, him only being two months before I came in. He's of a Irish-American background, saying he grew up in Boston and moved out to Phoenix not too long after he finished college for this job.

"Oh no, he's just letting me borrow it for the rest of this week and next week, since he's off" She says, sounding more confident as she continue's off to him.

"Ben's never really been the type to share, knowing him, but yeah I guess that make sense. The guy basically goes to work and goes home everyday, he used to seemingly get out a lot more when he was married and had his kids and all that, but hey, life huh" Chris says, as he starts to walk into the building.


I think about what Chris just said as Tiffany walks into the building, am I really seen as a man with not much of a life?

I feel the cold air of inside the building, contrasting with the warm mugginess of the parking garage.

Tiffany checks in, and tells the receptionist that she borrowed my car, if anyone asks about it. The receptionist says alright and sends her on her way.

It's pretty boring for the first couple of hours, Tiffany doing work on the computer and all that. I fall asleep, using Tiffany's relaxed heartbeat as a sleeping aid.

I'm awoken by the jolt of Tiffany getting up from her desk, I'm pretty sure it's lunch time judging by the smell in the air, seemingly BBQ.

I feel her walk to the break room, and there seems to be a line in the room, a bunch of aluminum food trays with ribs and brisket and other BBQ stuff.

"What's going on today?" Tiffany says, to another employee.

"The boss hired some BBQ catering company for lunch today, as a way to boost Employee Morale" Devin says, he's one of the more hip and cool employees, he's been here around 8 years.

"Ah, that's awesome" she says.

Soon after this she gets in line to get some, and the smell of this makes my stomach growl. She gets her plate and sits down, seemingly a group of women and a couple of men there too.

"So, you're the new girl right?" Belinda says, she's in her mid 30's. She's been with the company about ten years or so.

"I guess you could say that" Tiffany says, as she starts on her ribs.

"Didn't you drive Ben's car to work?" Francine says, she's about my age, a former blonde surfer girl from Long Beach. She's used to hit on me back when she first started, and I'd always reject her advances. She stopped once my ex wife came into the building one day to deliver my lunch and kissed me on the cheek before.

"Yeah, I did. He's letting me borrow it for the rest of this week and next week, since he's off work" She says, while chewing a bit.

"Ben's a great guy, I feel bad for him though, he hasn't really been the same since his wife left him" Rob says, I haven't really interacted with him in awhile.

"He really is, I hope he gets well rested during his vacation, the dude could really need it" says Georgina, I haven't really interacted with her either.

"I remember, wayy back I wanna say 86' or so, this other guy, Victor, he left three years later, bought a brand spanking new Audi, he was one of those yuppie types. He wrecked his car going 110 on the highway on the way to work, flipped his car and everything. Ben was driving to work on that exact highway and saw the whole thing, he had a Camaro back then that he got rid of a few years ago now, but anyways he pulled over and flagged down someone to get a ambulance. Victor was in the hospital for about 2 months, and Ben would be there right by his side after work every day and every weekend he was off, staying until late at night until visiting hours were over, tending to his needs" Evan says, he's one of the few 20 plus year workers in the company, saying he joined sometime in 1975.

A single tear rolls down my cheek, thinking of that day and those two months in the fall, September and October.

"He really is a good guy" Tiffany says quietly, I feel a tear land on me, a hot tear the size of a huge rain drop

It's quiet with the group Tiffany is sitting with.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet between me and Tiffany when we got home from work. I quietly thought to myself as I went to sleep that night, maybe I'm not as bad as I think I am.
Chapter End Notes:
Feel free to leave a review. Criticism is welcome also.